Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Saks Fifth Ave. Las Vegas Bond No 9 for women and men

Saks Fifth Ave. Las Vegas Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

I have it: 13 I want it: 38 My signature: 1

Las Vegas fragrance from New York house of Bond No. 9 is launched in early 2010, exclusive to the department store of Saks Fifth Avenue. The fragrance is inspired by the splendor and glamour of Las Vegas and made as a warm combination of floral and fruit notes with peach blossom, jasmine, amber, vanilla and spicy woods. The black bottle is decorated with Swarovski crystals, containing 100 ml EDP.

Fruity Notes Peach Blossom Jasmine Amber Vanille Spices Woodsy Notes

Saks Fifth Ave. Las Vegas Fragrance Reviews

Leech5
Leech5

I've noticed a understandable lack of reviews and opinions on this scent because of it's rarity so I figured I'd give my opinion of it as I seem to be one of the few people online that has this fragrance.

While this scent obviously wasn't worth traveling to fashion show mall to get it is and continues to be a fantastic scent in my mind. Over the last 3 years I've been very careful with how much of it I use as they only sold a very limited amount of these.

While this is a great scent it isn't as versatile as it could be, this scent does not work at all in the spring or summer. I find it is best used in the night during late fall and throughout the winter.

If your on the market for a unique winter scent and you can get your hands on a bottle of this for $300 or less I would strongly suggest you pick it up.

Francop
Francop

Gorgeous Scent !!!

It smells identical to Saks 5th Avenue Bond no 9 Indianapolis and New Orleans.

The Bottle is awesome with a lovely poker dice arrangement of Swarovski crystals.

Moderate projection and good longevity.

Big thumbs up...!!!

Lpayne
Lpayne

I love Bond no 9 and I am glad they shared there talents with Texas. I like all the state scents...... Texas, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Indianapolis and Chicago. Bondno9 is the business. I'm just saying...... Texas where every thing
is BIG.

817flowers
817flowers

Since I love Bond's Saks Fifth Avenue scent - I'm sure this is going to be a one to try. Especially for anyone who loves Vegas - the would be perfect - I haven't found a Bond yet that I haven't loved.

Udaria
Udaria

In defense of Bond No. 9:

Why not go out of town ? I am intrigued by the description of this new scent and will try to obtain a sample.

The rest of our New York neighborhoods will surely be captured in due time ...

I am not a naysayer, by any means, when It comes to Bond No.9, but I thought they were going to do ALL the NYC neighborhoods in a scent...

Now we have Texas, New Orleans and Vegas! What about greenwich Village, Tribeca, and The Bronx?? Leave the glitzy tourist attractions to Playboy, let's have some more NYC, please!

EDIT (1/9/14): I have had LAS VEGAS for some time now and am "eating crow" as it were. I should have never doubted Bond. Even the few that come out I do not love or really even like are well made and quality (99.8675% of the time-I am looking at you, Perfumista Avenue...lol)

I rolled the dice on this one and...sure enough: SEVEN! Winner winner organic veggie dinner!

I humbly beg forgiveness for my uncouth comment above and thank you other member for seeing past my nearsightedness. :-)

GP

Saks Fifth Ave. Las Vegas by Bond No 9 4.17 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Saks Fifth Ave. Las Vegas fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Saks Fifth Ave. Las Vegas, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Saks Fifth Ave. Las Vegas by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Saks Fifth Ave. Las Vegas by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 Chinatown Nest Midnight Fleur Bond No 9 West Side Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Guerlain Chamade Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Lexington Avenue Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Penhaligon`s Artemisia Bond No 9 I Love New York for All Creed Aventus Sisley Eau du Soir Bond No 9 Chelsea Flowers Bond No 9 I Love New York for Mothers Bond No 9 Hamptons Bond No 9 Coney Island Lancome Tresor Bond No 9 New Haarlem Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile