Designers » B » « Groups

Swarovski Crystallized Amphora Bond No 9 for women and men

Swarovski Crystallized Amphora Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

Fragrant and visual perfection, Swarovski Crystallized Amphora – hand made amphora, decorated with 16,500 platinum Swarovski gems, with a stopper made as a mirror shaped like an ellipse with a base shaped like golden honeycomb.

And the composition depends only on the user. The customer can fill this precious and unusual flacon with one of 32 perfumes by the house of Bond No.9, according to their wish. Outer carton is also luxury and created of white leather and decorated with crystals, as well. The price of Swarovski Amphora is $3500, and available in amount of 125 ml.

Swarovski Crystallized Amphora Fragrance Reviews

yvashche
yvashche

Once again, Bond copies the ideas of truly great perfume houses. Clearly, they are modeling this on the Caron fountain. The bling shows the true cheap nature of this perfume house.

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

so this is what they call "kitsch". Oh, I get it now

Carla
Carla

For curiosity sake, I stopped in the Bond No 9 store on Madison avenue to view this stunning amphora. This exquisite design is a sight to behold. Encrusted with the dazzling precision cut Swarovski crystals in a pave like setting with the honey-combed shaped mirror image is no doubt a work of art. I was informed that 400 of these were made, 200 for the U.S. and 200 for the rest of the world. I was also informed that this limited edition 42.oz amphora will hold 14 bottles of the Bond No 9 perfumes. The beautiful white patent leather case in which to store this beauty is also adorned with the brilliant crystals tagged with the Swarovski swan logo. If my name were Vanderbilt, Rockefeller or Trump this would certainly be in my collection as $3500 would be chump change.
Unfortunately, the reality is that I, along with many others, must admire this stunning creation from afar. Bond No 9 fragrances are expensive as it is and bottles of these luxury scents are a once a year splurge. How grand it would be to fill this stunning amphora with your favorite Bond scent! Maybe in another life!

Swarovski Crystallized Amphora by Bond No 9 4.33 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Swarovski Crystallized Amphora fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Swarovski Crystallized Amphora, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Swarovski Crystallized Amphora by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Swarovski Crystallized Amphora by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Montale Chocolate Greedy Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Jessica Simpson Fancy Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Magic Bond No 9 I Love New York for Holidays Bath and Body Works Chocolate Amber Bond No 9 I Love New York for Her Estée Lauder Pleasures Delight Clinique Clinique Happy Heart Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Nina Ricci Nina Christian Dior Fahrenheit Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Britney Spears Fantasy Aquolina Pink Sugar Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia