Designers » B » Citrus « Groups

Texas Bond No 9 for women and men

Texas Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

The house of Bond No.9 from New York collaborates with department store Saks Fifth Avenue on a new member of their fragrant family – perfume named Texas.

Fragrance Texas is built around citrusy aromas characteristic for the state of Texas. Opening notes incorporate: mandarin, bergamot, black currant, pineapple leaves. A heart beats in floral rhythm of jasmine, gardenia, Hedione, neroli and lily of the valley, while base notes close the composition with vanilla, vetiver, cardamom, musk and oakmoss.

The new edition is an exclusive unisex fragrance and will be sold in a very limited line of 400 flacons. The flacon itself is a small piece of art envisaged to depict the flag of Texas to the smallest details. It is embellished with red, blue and white Swarovski crystals in colours of Texas, and is crowned with a blue stopper.

The fragrance arrived on the market in August 2010. Available at Saks Fifth Avenue as Eau de Parfum!

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Black Currant Pineapple

hogan00

nothing special

sagi77
sagi77

I try it in the store and is great, I just hope it is realease also in a white version without all the crystals

Quade
Quade

@sauko. Its the Texas flag.

Born and Bred in the great state of Texas, when I first heard about Bond No.9's venture into creating a fragrance based around my state. I was extremely excited. Especially after Louisiana was given a fragrance in the form of "New Orleans"- which is another favourite of mine. Texas actually went in the opposite direction of what I was expecting, I was expecting something very woody, very intensive, very masculine but instead its a very sweet, juicy and fresh fragrance which works beautifully all year round and works well on both women and men. The Pineapple is the star of this fragrance for me, its very strong and very juicy, its like i can feel the juices of the Pineapple dripping down my face almost. Add to this the intense scent of Blackcurrants all blossoming on a field of beautiful white gardenias. The vanilla came in somewhere in the middle for me after a few hours, it was as if the vanilla had literally come in and soaked all the other notes but left them floating in this cool beautiful cocktail of a fragrance. When I wear Texas, I feel proud, patriotic and I feel like im wearing the kind of fragrance that everyone around me is gonna want to wear. It just works well and its got something for everybody. Its warm, inviting, wholesome and it smells expensive. Alot of qualities which resonate with the State of Texas itself. Phenomenal!

100/10 :P

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

This was nicely done, a great representation of Texas! The pineapple is very strong , it's like citrus spice to my nose! Love it!

The Collection
The Collection

Mmmmmmmmm Texas
So natural and fresh. This smells like warm spring mornings where the air is clean and the grass is crisp and fruit is ripe. The pineapple in this fragrance gives an incredible sweetness and freshness amongst the musk and gardenia but the vanilla in the drydown is delicious. Just like the real Texas this fragrance packs alot of punch and staying power with an incredible sense of comfort and warmth. I feel very lucky to be one of few who got their hands on a bottle of this fragrance. I wanna go back to the farm and ride my horse and climb trees and make out under the stars all over again.

Texas by Bond No 9 4.33 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Texas fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Texas, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Texas by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Texas by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 Coney Island Bond No 9 Bleecker Street Bond No 9 Wall Street Tom Ford Oud Wood Bond No 9 New Haarlem Tom Ford Arabian Wood Bond No 9 New York Oud Tom Ford Amber Absolute Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Extreme Creed Virgin Island Water Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Lexington Avenue Christian Dior Dior Homme Serge Lutens Chergui Bond No 9 Brooklyn Tom Ford Black Orchid Tom Ford Noir de Noir The Party The Party in Manhattan