Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women

The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women
dislike

The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women Pictures The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women Pictures The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women Pictures The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women Pictures The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women Pictures The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women Pictures The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women Pictures The Scent Of Peace Bond No 9 for women Pictures

Dove taking a flight, as a symbol of peace, marked this fragrant creation of Bond No.9. The inspiration for this female woody floral fragrance came after New York attack on September 11 of 2001. Its main idea is that the peace of each city, even New York, comes out of worldwide peace. 2 dollars from each sold bottle in 2006 was donated to UNICEF. Michael Almairac, as the creator of the perfume, placed spicy, green and fresh grapefruit and blueberry at the top of the composition, the heart opening with fresh and gentle green nuances of lily of the valley. Juicy and ripe notes of the base consist of musk and cedar. This fragrance is available in 50 and 100 ml.    The nose behind this fragrance is Michel Almairac.

Grapefruit Black Currant

Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Virginia Cedar

Arpege Eclat d`Arpege
Eau de RubyLips

The Scent Of Peace Fragrance Reviews

acmetee
acmetee

Very pleasant. Peachy to me. Reminds me of Keiko Mecheri Peau de Peche a little. After reading the notes I do get a bit of blueberry. There is a familiar note that I cannot put my finger on. It's so familiar and nostalgic that I could see myself buying just to sniff it until I figured it out. It is, in fact quit peaceful smelling to me.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

I will start with 2 of the most popular comparisons.
First, there is Creed Acqua Fiorentina. Slightly similar to this Bond, but the Creed is much heavier on the cedar and has a very strong plum that is, to me, reminiscent of vomit. I would consider this perfume 'lighter', and the Creed perfume 'heavier', not in terms of projection but in the type of scent. I think black currant was a much better choice than plum.
Then there is D&G Light Blue. Very similar to Bond, but Light Blue is just TOO light. The lemon in Light Blue comes across very lemon-Pledge-y to me, and unfortunately the entire scent is just POOF gone in a matter of an hour. I do like the apple in it though, which is something that Bond doesn't have. Otherwise the similarities are there - the cedar, the lemon, the clean-fresh almost soapy kinda smell.
Then there is the Bond, my fave of this category. It starts out smelling like some shampoo, maybe Pantene [which I always loved growing up, even though it made my hair look like crap]. To be honest it is a little harsh at first, maybe a little hairspray-like. But it warms up into your skin and smells AWESOME. It's almost hard to describe, because the blending is so nice, I can barely pick out specific notes. The only way I can describe it is that is smells clean and a little sweet, kind of fruity but mostly just CLEAN. It definitely shares some similarities with the other 2 I mentioned but this one is the very best.
The longevity is also impressive for me, considering the fact that this is a Bond frag. This one lasts 6-8 hours on me, projecting decently the whole time. Not OMG IN YOUR FACE projection, but I catch whiffs of myself all day, and if I walk past someone they can definitely smell it. This is probably the only Bond frag I feel would be worth my $, it is the whole package - the blending, the lasting power, the projection, it is great for everyday.

Broseph
Broseph

Broseph not like Scent of Peace. Scent of Land Grab and Political Unrest is better.

jlfears
jlfears

Oh, how I adore thee... so why do I keep swapping you away?

This is grapefruit, blackberry, and cedar on me.

It's absolutely gorgeous.

It's very strong and almost oily smelling (in a good, tenacious way), but it doesn't have much sillage.

I am mourning Scent of Peace, as I recently got rid of mine, but honestly... I think 2 parts Light Blue (dupe oil) and 1 part Trish # 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk (dupe) might work in a pinch. And I'm in a pinch.

HUEbris
HUEbris

Lanvin Eclat d'arpege + Anything Citrus scent. it will be good that is grapefruit. Save your money.

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

I do not see the resemblance to Light Blue that many people are talking about. Light blue is extremely citrus and fresh. Granted, Scent of Peace is VERY fresh, but it also has a strong floral scent that LB does not have. I do have to agree though that this scent does have a very STRONG shampooish scent which would probably be why is smells so clean and fresh. Very nice. I wore this continually for about 8-9hrs, which is VERY long on me considering most fragrances only like 4-5 hrs on me. I really "like" this fragrance, but it is NOT a must have LOVE perfume for me.

marni
marni

I love this beautiful delicious fragrance!

HAL9000
HAL9000

Abject failure. Bought this for significant other, but returned it with venom. Pleasing, but cheap-smelling scent, but worse, has nearly zero longevity and sillage. While I am never one to push my value proposition on others, in this case I feel compelled to do precisely that. SOP is a total waste of money, like far too many of the seemingly thousands of Bond's. I wish they'd put more money into producing truly outstanding fragrances versus those cool looking bottles, which are awkward to store on a shelf and take up too much space for the value that they add to the collection.

Runnergirl68
Runnergirl68

Love this perfume, I get compliments from both guys and girls. It's fresh and lovely.

Eos
Eos

My sister in law wears this. On both of us its just citrus-cedar, a near clone of D&G Light Blue. For the price it should be a lot more unique.

anapardo81
anapardo81

Lovely scent. It does remind me of some shampoo I used as a child but it's not a negative in my opinion. I'm not fond of soapy clean smells, they're just a bit boring for me. Yet this one I can't categorize as soapy clean. It's a soft & beautiful.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

Citrus notes can go really funky on me at times, especially grapefruit, but this does beautifully. I think it's the blackcurrant and the LOTV that make it really gorgeous, though. I do see the similarities between this and Light Blue, but it's more like this is what Light Blue wants to be when it grows up, whereas Scent of Peace is already there.

darcy2
darcy2

My husband gave me a FB of this for Christmas last year. It was totally unexpected. He chose this because he done a lot of research on hedione, an aromachemical that I happen to LOVE the smell of. It has a salicylate "tang" to it that is really green smelling and mouth watering at the same time. There is an overdose of this in Givenchy's Amarige, and it is recognizable in Dior's Eau Sauvage, which I had bought for a boyfriend years ago and appropriated for myself! Sadly, I cannot detect hedione in this fragrance. First of all, Scent of Peace is a sillage monster, one of the few scents that is so strong that it's pungency renders me unable to detect notes by triggering instant anosmia. I instantly feel the way I do after an afternoon of sniffing at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus; as though I am suffering from olfactory fatigue. I keep going back to this fragrance because it is very expensive and I like the idea behind it creation; but I just can't love it. I get a shaving-cream vibe from this that dries down to cedar, cedar and more cedar. Thanks to Bond N.Y. characteristic absolute strength, this perfume follows me everywhere, and continues to haunt me the next day as well. While I love this characteristic in Bond New York's Fire Island and Chinatown, I cannot appreciate it in this particular fragrance.

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

For me, this is the definitive item that separates a Creed from a Bond for miles apart.

This is low-rent, the most generic-designer mist of an excuse one could pay North of $100 for - it expresses absolutely no prowess of blending or quality of notes over what your trusted Lynx can manage - in fact even those have a more 'addictive' hit to them, at a 'fine pair of Trainers' price less.

Opening has no traits of a 'niche' grapefruit or blackcurrant, it's actually quite nauseating at how confused and flat this mist actually comes out as.

The blackcurrant aspect only becomes the slightest entertaining after half an hour - again nothing a good choice Lynx couldn't have achieved. Plus you can actually apply those under your arms too!

Very disappointing. To see notes like Lily of the valley and Grapefruits being used so lazily under that massive asking price. And on the matter of price - I cannot even state they are playing it 'safe' with this - and many of their 'fashionable' line. This seems like Wallet roulette to me if anything else.

Simply bordering on the obnoxious by Bond. They really do need a study in Creedology before any further embarrassments like this!

1/5.

pookerella
pookerella

I do not understand what all the fuss is about this perfume. It's just ... meh. Nothing special. Boring. Pass.

pt333
pt333

I love this scent. I've read a lot of comparisons to Light Blue but I disagree...I like Light Blue but that fragrance is crisp and airy...The musk in Scent of Peace gives it a warmer depth. This is a great wear to work fragrance. I only wish it lasted a little longer on the skin.

SuperUltraFabulous
SuperUltraFabulous

Hi. I’m a guy. I don’t like this.

I got a sample of this from the Bond lady at the Saks in Costa Mesa. Put a dot of this on my hand. And this one smells like a lot of money for something nothing special. Bath and Body Works stuff is better than this. Ladies please buy real niche or get something commercial that will save you money and smells better.

thazinha30
thazinha30

I really wanted to love this and at first spray, i like the smell... a lot... it's clean and sweet and comforting. However shortly after, that nice scent i smell upon first spritz is nothing but gone, all im left with is the smell of just washed hands.
I received a sample from Saks and was pretty excited to try based on the reviews here and on YouTube but unfortunately this didn't do it for me. Too faint, not a remarkable fragrance. I wish those first beautiful opening notes would linger a lot longer but nope, gone gone gone.

I'll keep loving my I love NY for mothers, which is my favorite scent ever!!!

scandi
scandi

Lovely Lovely Lovely. I got a test spray of this on my wrist and it is now at the top of my WANTED list. The scent is fresh without being boring, sweet without being sickly, grapefruity without being sour and although it's not listed I also got a hint of freesia. This is classy enough to suit a lady but wouldn't be out of place on a younger girl either. This perfume is quite linear, it still smelled like I had just sprayed it on when I returned home a few hours later. It has a similar freshness to Light Blue but IMHO this is much much better and although much more expensive, I think it's worth it. This would be the perfect gift to a woman you hold in high regard.

Galadia

Update: Scent of peace when first applied has a pine / woodsy grass smell, a little orange blossom blended in. It gets sweeter the longer you wear it... It has a white grape & peach undertone followed by a breezy floral bouquet...

Very elegant young at heart fragrance...

Edit: there's a note that's not added "Hedione" a green like citrusy Jasmine note

Galadia

I do smell a similar tone to Light Blue but Scent of Peace, This fragrance to me has more textures than light blue & a lot more delicate

Light Blue to me is citrus & Cedar with aquatic tones... Scent of Peace is Sweet Citrus, Floral, lightly woody, grape / berry sweetness.... I do pick up on notes of peony & jasmine even though their not listed its more than just lily of the valley.. Plus it does have a peach note hidden so it has a tropical undertone ...

In my opinion Scent of Peace is more balanced & better of the two

Scent of Peace reminds me of a young whimsical white floral scent... The grandchild of the typical gardenia, jasmine, tuberose fragrances with that grape note... Scent of peace is lightly floral sweet, with a grape/berry note.. I can see someone wearing this to a serious event it's so delicate that it's versatile

paulab
paulab

To my nose, this is DG Light Blue with some berries thrown in. Light, clean and BBW-ish. Low silage and lasting power.

flora lee
flora lee

I have a thing for purple bottles. I actually hate the scent, the cedar kills me it's overpowering and the blackcurrant and grapefruit are not that appealing to me. But yeah I own it.

annasmells
annasmells

Clean with a citrus introduction. I like it but there's just nothing special about it! Nice everyday scent but it's a mediocre fragrance for the price. Check out the other Bond no.9s if you're in the mood to spend some cash money!

CDGfan
CDGfan

Scent of BS, this is a rip off of Light Blue lol, as another reviewer pointed out

Until Forever
Until Forever

I'm surprised that Jasmine is not listed in this fragrance.

To me it's a young floral or a young Couture Couture by Juicy. It has that grapish smell with a little white floral undertone without being old lady

shiverwithantici
shiverwithantici

I wore D&G Light Blue for a long time and I am not reminded of that fragrance at all when I smell The Scent Of Peace. This fragrance is more feminine, much sweeter, and has a much less prominent cedar note. I would agree with pyarkaaloo: this does evoke Country Apple from Bath & Body Works (one of my favorite fragrances during my teens). I think it's something about the mouthwatering tartness that results from the amalgamation of the grapefruit and black currant. This fragrance has an unmistakable, youthful appeal to it. As it dries down and loses its sparkling freshness, I'm reminded of blueberry muffins, which is delicious. Other than that, I can't rave about this fragrance. While it is lovely, I find it very faint. It's definitely lacking in the sillage and longevity departments, and is not exceptional enought to warrant the huge price tag.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

This is very similar to light blue by D&G, hmmm

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

I LOVE this scent. It is sooooooooooooo good. Every single note that it is in this bottle is perfect and just hits the spot for any connoisseur of good perfume. It is very comforting, yet has absolute spirit. It lasts a really good long time, but for even better results (as I have found with every single perfume out there, if you spray it on your clothes instead of your skin, it hugs you for a good long while before its wistful farewell).

My new favorite comfy scent. It's juicy sweet (jam) berries, sparkling citrus with clean woody freshness. Yes, it reminds me of Falling In Love by Philosophy also, which I love but no longer have. However, this Scent of Peace outlasts any comfy scents from my collection. Its been about 10 hours and I still can smell it and still going strong.

onlineallday
onlineallday

Very nice fresh scent. It's like a perfect blend of the sweet berries from Philosophy Falling in Love, Grapefruit and Lily of Valley from Moschino I Love Love, and The mild woody accord D&G Light Blue. I'm happy with the scent but not how much it costs.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

How to describe this one? this scent is sparkling & Multifaceted with an unique, relaxing, and uplifting aroma.

Scent of Peace is a mouth watering fruity / floral citrus fragrance that blends spicy black currant, candied grapefruit, living florals, and airy wood notes of cedarwood to create a vivacious & ageless scent.

it starts off with a blast of cedar and green fruity notes for about a good 5 to 10 minutes then transforms into a mouth watering blend of apple blossom & peach champagne. Lily of the Valley slowly makes it's way in the background throughout the remainder of the fragrance.

.the comparisons

.Luscious Pink: they do share a similarity but I would say Scent of Peace would be an ultra enhanced version of Luscious Pink quality wise. Scent of Peace Keeps that sour citrus note that Luscious Pink starts of with (which is my favorite part.)

.D&G Light Blue: They both Share that Cedar, apple blossom dry down, but the citrus notes in Light Blue are Warmer than the ones in Scent of Peace, which are rather icy & refreshing.

.Viva La Juicy / Siren: They all share a small comparison but also a big difference. Scent of Peace does share that mesmerizing fruity sweetness that Viva la Juicy & Siren has, but drops the strong gourmand background.

.Lollipop Bling Honey: They don't smell exactly alike but do share that same shampoo tropical peach floral bouquet. Scent of Peace would fit in perfectly with the Lollipop Bling Collection, it's child like while being elegant all in one.

elisabethgenest
elisabethgenest

It smells like summer rain but with a touch of sweet flowers. Its also fruity, light, fresh, sexy and simple. It also smells like good smelling shampoo! It might be a little too "pretty" and "girly" but there is definitely something special with this scent in which I love, maybe a little kick of fruit punch.

connossieur
connossieur

A breath of fresh air! Bought a 50ml bottle of this yesterday, after finishing a sample that i got a couple of months ago...

I actually think this is not a very "special" scent... It´s just... fresh!! A little bit sweet, citrusy.
I can´t put my finger on it, but this one just smell like quality to me. It might be a simple fragrance, but it still smells special... Like it a lot, and this will be my favourite this summer!

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

Where is the staying power? I tried this one and it got lost for me. Nice one though while its there…

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

This does NOT suit my chemistry at all (as I keep saying, I'm a top notes retainer). It's a spanking clean scent, yes, but it smells like almost every other lemon/citrus scent on me - lovely & delicious showergel. I get some LOTV in the background eventually, but it morphs into the lemon too much to enjoy it separately, which is such a shame since I do love my LOTV. I get no base at all. If I didn't enjoy baths as much as I do, I'd get it for the sake of others around me - one spritz is an insta-bath/shower! - but that would be an insult to a scent that seems to develop into something quite lovely on other chemistries.

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

i think one component which makes this fragrance unmistakably beautiful is the grapefruit; a scintillating citrus which blends well & harmoniously with other notes and dries down to a peaceful softness. That's what i get from Bond No 9's The Scent of Peace. When i smelled it a few times, it was SO familiar to me, but i couldn't quite place it. I was enthralled & captivated by this utterly feminine & discretely joyful scent. Then it hit me, after i was given a sample to try at home: Bath & Body Works Country Apple! It really hit me & i was overjoyed. Country Apple had this same delightfully floral fruity aroma that i just couldn't put my finger on. What notes, what mixture was responsible for its sweet, playful intrigue? For the longest time it was just 'je ne sais quoi' but now i think I understand the magic behind it as i detect its very same essence here in The Scent of Peace: Grapefruit, Lily-of-the-valley & Cedar.

Here cedar is blended so subtly & exquisitely that you'd barely detect it. At least i wouldn't. Smelling something like this, I would think most definitely some kind of fruity floral, but never, 'floral woody musk'. i would never have imagined a woody note could give this such an aromatic freshness & exquisite drydown, something which would be so necessary in order to make this stand out on its own. As a whole, the fragrance is coy, playful, feminine, gentle yet grabbing. For me, this is what allure smells like. I have to praise the use of Virginia Cedar here because it heightens & pronounces the other fruity-floral aspects like grapefruit, blueberry, & lily-of-the-valley. It tempts them out from their hiding place for all to see. Surely the musk is responsible for giving this some depth and maturity, but whatever its use here, some alchemy is taking place. Quite an ideal marriage of notes in the floral woody musk category. A soft & creamy melange of bright & delicious sparkling "apple blossom" accord. A mesmerizing sensorial experience. I am floored.

Now when i think of what a peaceful soul would smell like, it is to be found in the essence of Bond No 9 Scent of Peace.

dial800whocares
dial800whocares

Initially I was drawn to this bottle for the lovely purple color and for the awesome name "scent of peace". When I first smelled it I was not really that impressed with it on paper. I thought to myself it was nothing more then a really overpriced fruity body splash or even a more expensive dupe of dolce and gabbana light blue.

I still do think it smells similar to light blue, however, I have changed my opinion on believing it to be an overpriced body splash. This really is a lovely well blended floral musk.

On my skin it becomes sparkling and alive. I smell sweet blackberries and blueberries followed by a really sweet almost candy like lily of the valley. The musk and cedar dry down stays very close to the skin, but it really is a very peaceful scent.

If I had one gripe about this fragrance is that the lasting power of it is rather poor. I own 2 other bonds that last for at least 5 hours on me and this one seems to evaporate in about 1 hour.

However, for the time it lasts I love it!!! Sometimes a fragrance is used just to elevate your own mood and not necessarily for everyone else around you to enjoy and for that scent of peace is perfect!!

Note of interest: I clicked on the link above (64 oz EDP for $2.00{!}) and this is what I found:

A 64 oz (1/2 gallon) brown jug of Scent of Peace along with an refillable atomiser and deep violet coloured Swarovski Crystal amphora vitrine (fancy-schmancy parfum bottle) for (ahem!) $2,900.00 (quite a bargain, since it wass $3,500.00-that's 600.00 savings!).

Please someone (anyone!) fix this typo...I really thought it was going to be a mini bonbon for a great price...

OOOHH! Where are those smelling salts...I feel faint!

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

I'm really enjoy this scent. For me it's the emotions it evokes, Christmas time. No one else has mentioned it and I'm not entirely clear why it takes me there. Could be the black currant and cedar doing its voodoo? The name works in context of!

The sillage (comliments!) and lasting power is there (a peeve of mine, pay through the nose and poof it's gone!).

Def fem but...not in that gardenia/ tuberose way. A confident guy certainly can pull this off for the right occasion.

Peaceful but no wall flower be she. Not your day or everyday sort of fragrance.

The flacon is worth the price of admission. Understated and softly femme (not girly), a solid balance for all to enjoy!

A better Bond!

Bond no 9 THE SCENT OF PEACE falls into the recently invented category of shampoo/conditioner frags, which includes all sorts of successful launchings, including a couple of the D&G Anthology frags, Bond no 9's own CHELSEA FLOWERS, and perhaps most obviously, the entire CLEAN line.

I am fascinated by the emergence of this new genre, which seems explicable to me only in relation to Americans' obsession with personal hygiene. On the one hand, it's nice that people become excited at the thought of smelling clean and wish above all never to don a scent--least of all dirt or sweat--that might offend anyone in the environs. On the other hand, I feel somehow deep down inside that these are not really perfumes.

THE SCENT OF PEACE has a sunny, squeaky, Pantene-conditioner-like demeanor which grows even cleaner with time, blooming in soap bubbles to envelop the wearer in a layer of scent which is comforting in its very familiarity. I do not regard this as a lily of the valley perfume. To me, THE SCENT OF PEACE is geared more toward anti-perfume people who wish only to smell clean.

Perhaps I am being too hard on these new shampoo/conditioner frags. Maybe the correct perspective to take here is to acknowledge that shampoo/conditioner makers have become more sensitive to fragrance, scenting their products significantly better than in times past.

Still, I feel that for that sort of sensation, I'm better off conditioning my hair. THE SCENT OF PEACE is wearable, yes, but not compelling to me.

willowtreesimplicity
willowtreesimplicity

Ater reading reviews and reading about the notes and perfumer of the Scent of Peace, I was so excited to get my sample in the mail. The name also seemed to mean something special for me. I quickly opened the box and searched for this sample first. I sprayed it on a card and my first impression was...Mariah Carey Luscious Pink! Now, don't get me wrong...Luscious Pink has been one of my favorite celebrity scents for a long time, but I expected something different . . .more unique from Bond #9.

mocha43
mocha43

What is the scent of peace? First comes the splash of grapefruit, then it develops into a smooth, creamy blend of black currant with very subtle wood accent. Of course the bottle is beautiful, but I got a bon bon sample package for a very good price ($73 I think) on e-bay. When I see bon bons selling for $4.99 each + shipping, well the price is just astronomical. Too bad. Oh, for my $73 I got 39 samples, probably 32 of them different.

dianafrances
dianafrances

i think it smells more like moschino's i love love rather than light blue. the scent of peace is blended better, never goes sour on my skin, and never ends up smelling like citrus houshold cleaners like light blue can sometimes smell like. beneath the cassis and lemon, i also get hints of peach. very lovely fragrance.

Kankuro
Kankuro

Last year, I discovered the niche firm Bond No. 9. The Scent of Peace was the fragrance which sounded the most interesting to me. I dreamed about having a bottle of it. Yes, I was in love with a fragrance I didn't know what it smells like. Then, it happened in december 2008, I walked by a perfumery and I saw it: The Scent of Peace! I went in and sprayed some of it on my arm...

In the opening, I smelled delicious notes of grapefruit and black currant. Together, these notes smell like yoghurt gums (and I LOVE yoghurt gums). Then the yoghurt fades away and a really subtle fruity and shampoo like scent stays, but thats okay, I dont think shampoo scents are bad. After a while, the fruits are going to fade away and I can pick up some flowers, it's like they're floating above the composition. A few hours later, the scent was very faint, I could barely smell anything (just a hint of something fruity/floral). I walked out of the perfumery and was happy.

The Scent of Peace IS peaceful and harmonic. I imagine the peace dove flying above the ocean, searching for land, and smelling like The Scent of Peace. Her fragrance is flying with her. It is not only her appeareance, it is her scent what makes her so calm.

I dreamed how great this fragrances has to be, and I am not disappointed. If only half of all fruity/florals on the massmarkt would be as gorgeous as The Scent of Peace, no one would complain about them again. This Bond EdP is an example how a fruity/floral can be. It's not the boring kind of fragrance that you might expect from this categorie of scents. It is unique!

The lasting power is ok, it neither lasts insanely long nor to short. My only problem with it is, that it is VERY feminine. I can't imagine a guy wearing Peace. In my opinion, it is for any women who wants and uncomplicatet scent which is not so uninspired like many other perfumes!

Aalia
Aalia

The grapefruit and blueberry combo is happy and peppy. It's also thin, and natural, with a watery quality at the very first sensation. The simpleness and clarity of the two notes make me think of some Jo Malone perfumes I have tested. The lily of the valley is enjoyable, but it is only an accent. The cedar is there, but hiding quietly in the back ground; extremely faint. The scent is taken over completely by the fun fruity notes. The scent is light and airy, one can imagine a sunny day and fluffy white clouds against a clear blue sky, or many brightly wrapped colorful hard candies to choose from.

FeFe2009
FeFe2009

Exactly like Light Blue D & G with dry down and all. I would go with D & G its cheaper for the same fragrance.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This one smelled EXACTLY like Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue or Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink. The bottle is really nice and I really want this, but I already have Mariah's Luscious Pink :(. No need to spend 200 bucks on something I already have. Hopefully if I can find it for cheap, though

DLK0808
DLK0808

Although it is a wonderful fragrance, it is a bit sweet for me personally.

Carla
Carla

I sampled the petits bon bon on this scent, I wore it,I love it, now I want it! The black currant and grapefruit mix has a spirited opening. The floral heart is a bit of a WOW! (I so agree with mariotgomez) but then it tapers to a "peace"ful dry down like the name of it implies. The purple periwinkle bottle along with this hip fragrance is to live for!
Carpe Diem!

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

As with most fragrances I have come to learn “try it a couple of times before purchasing it.” The first note of grapefruit and black currant I enjoy. The Lilly of the Valley notes became predominant and a little too much for me as I wore it throughout the day. Most of Bond #9 EDPs are unisex, some leaning a little more to one way than other. This one I would recommend for the women.

The Scent Of Peace by Bond No 9 4.06 out of 5 based on 230 ratings and 51 user reviews

BOND NO. 9 THE SCENT OF PEACE for UNISEX by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
The Scent Of Peace Perfume by Bond No. 9, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
The Scent Of Peace Perfume by Bond No. 9, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
BOND NO. 9 THE SCENT OF PEACE for UNISEX by Bond No. 9 EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
Perfume.com
BeautyBar.com
Sample
Bond No. 9 New York Gift Collection I Love New York Double Decker Sampler Box
Bond No. 9 New York Gift Collection I Love New York Double Decker Sampler Box

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 The Scent Of Peace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 The Scent Of Peace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify The Scent Of Peace by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of The Scent Of Peace by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.