Designers » B » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Wall Street Bond No 9 for women and men
dislike

ozonic
Wall Street Bond No 9 for women and men Pictures

Wall Street by Bond No 9 is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. Wall Street was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is David Apel. The fragrance features leather, lavender, musk, pistachio, cucumber, lemon, caraway, vetiver, bitter orange, resins, seaweed and ambergris.

Leather Lavender Musk Pistachio Cucumber Lemon Caraway Vetiver Bitter Orange resins Seaweed Ambergris

Homme Nature

Bad bad bad bad bad
Scents 0/10
Smell bab bad!!!

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Lol
Isn't it obvious? To me it is. I first became introduced to this scent when I was stripping in 2008. All these notes combine to smell like $MONEY$. More specifically, American bills. Smell it again. You will see that I am right.
(I have heard, that this is what it was designed to smell like in the first place. From a reputable source..)
I love this scent and have kept it in my wardrobe ever since. Trust me, I have sniffed enough cash to know what it smells like.

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

Very nice mix of cucumber and lemon and that's what I get pretty much throughout from opening to descent into a skin scent. I like it plain and simple. The projection and longevity are both above average. Is it worth the price? Well that is the question. I own only a sample but I am not sure my love for it would justify purchase of a FB. For that I am afraid I would have had to have been knocked off my feet upon first sniff and that didn't happen. So if you are a guy (or gal) with money burning a hole in your pocket, then knock yourself out. I am not that guy. Maybe....someday... ;-)

seachase
seachase

You can read all the previous positive reviews about this cologne, but, if you are curious to know what it really smells like, take my word for it.... a wet dog covered in seaweed on a blistering hot, humid day.
Just think about it ... some people want to shell out a couple hundred dollars to smell like that.
Do I laugh at them, or should I fear them ? : )

Scent - 0
Longevity - 10
Sillage - 9

youngfragranceconnoisseur
youngfragranceconnoisseur

Just smelled this at Saks. I think it is very a very pleasant scent. One of the better smelling bonds. I wouldn't mind having this in my collection.

Klayface
Klayface

My take on this is that bond no. 9 is using a cucumber to imitate what creed did with its melon in its Millesime imperial.

Not bad , but I prefer creeds take on it.

PAK
PAK

The top notes are pronounced. Pleasant and different, however at that price point there are better choices I would rather park my money with. Not a bad fragrance though...

srt33
srt33

instantly reminded me of Sel Marin, which is the algae. but this feels more like a full on seaweed, nori type sea green smell. add on the cucumber, bitter orange, and lavender, and it was a total bust for me, did not like it at all. Sel Marin is so much better, not even taking into account the price. was surprised at how long it lasted though, 8+ hours, extremely linear

Vahagn
Vahagn

Wall Street is very pleasant, positive, airy, fresh perfume- cute lavender and cucumber! Oh, what joy- I'd already found fresh flavors NOT with fashion trends! But my joy suddenly "died" when I remembered after the deja vu that Wall Street is very similar to 10 times poor brothers from Yves Rocher-Homme Nature and Transat.

rodolfo
rodolfo

It smells like a tangerine soap to me.
The opening is very chemical and made me gag, but a lot of Bonds do that to me too.
It's not bad, just too uninteresting I think.
I guess I would wear it if I got it as a gift, but I would never buy it, even at a designer price.
To me this is not similar to Millesime Imperial in any way.

Overall: 2/5

burgundyaltima

I can see the resembles to Creed MI..but doesnt smell like an aquatic to me..reminds me of Sean John unforgivable... its like a spicy Creed millesime imperial

Love&Happiness
Love&Happiness

I had this scent. To me, it just smelled like you may imagine the sea smells if you've never experienced one. Very refreshing, like blue water, but not for me. Could be great for sunny summer days, though.

brightstar
brightstar

Is this really an expensive fragrance? To me it's just water smelling good. Definitely I would never spend money on this. I can't understand all this hype with Bond. They made really common and simple fragrances and they charge them more than they're worth it.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

It's so fresh and so clean with a good sillage and I can not explain why so much dislike but i love it because it is a relaxing scent with a great mix.

BlueMoon
BlueMoon

IF A CUCUMBER MARRIED A LEMON

I received a sample from the Bond shop in NYC - the very pleasant saleswoman told me it was one of the most popular Bond fragrances for men.

I like lemons in my Perrier, and cucumbers in my garden salad (with some home made bleu cheese dressing) - but not married and playing house on my skin.

Lasted about 3 to 4 hours - moderate.

hemp
hemp

I got a sample of this in the mail today and OMG it is rancid! It should be a crime to charge the prices bond does for shocking scents like these!

Kain
Kain

A nice fresh and salty aquatic fragrance that smell good and It can make your annoying hot summer day much easier to deal with!
The opening is fresh, green and salty cucumber note which is really nice.
It's simple and to be honest very generic, but it's good.
As time goes by, the cucumber is almost gone and you can smell stronger salty seaweed note with a little bit of sweetness.
You should really like salty and aquatic notes to like this fragrance so watch out!
In the base that salty note settle down and you can smell a soft salty note, some spices and some sweetness.
It's good but does it worth $200? I don't think so.

یه عطر خنک و خوشبو با بوی شور و درای مانند که برای فصل گرم و مزخرف تابستون میتونه انتخاب خوب و البته گرون قیمتی باشه
رایحه اولیه این عطر با بوی شور و خنک با حس سبز خیار شروع میشه که بوی خیلی ساده ولی دلنشینی داره
در ادامه بوی خیار تا حد زیادی محو میشه و اون بوی شور و درایی خیلی قویتر میشه
حواستون باشه تستش کنید چون اون بوی شور و قوی ممکنه برای هر کسی جذاب نباشه و اذیتتون کنه
در اواخر هم بوی شور اون خیلی ملایمتر میشه و به همراه رایحه خیلی ملایمی از ادویه جات و رایحه ضعیف شیرین لحظات پایانی این عطرُ روی پوست شما رقم میزنن
درکل عطر خوب وخوشبویی هست ولی به نظر من با این قیمتش ارزش نداره

Livelyup_URself
Livelyup_URself

The aquatic facet of seaweed and ambergris fades fast, leaving you with a soapy, synthetic cucumber, some nondescript resin, and a very pedestrian musk. Not enough here to hate, but nothing to really like either. A disappointment.

sekoujohnson
sekoujohnson

I tested Wall Street last year and finally got a chance to purchase a big bottle last week. This is very close to the top of my list for the Bond No 9 fragrances I own. From the initial spray, you get a very well blended blast of cucumber and lemon. The cucumber note is the star for the first 2 hrs of this fragrance. Once the cucumber subsides, the bitter orange and seaweed notes start to really shine. As the scent matures, I get the musk note with a hint of pistachio. For longevity, I'm getting 10 hrs. The sillage is between the moderate and heavy level. This fragrance really shines in the versatility department. You can wear this in any setting. It should be noted that this fragrance is more on the masculine side of the unisex spectrum. In terms of season, Wall Street probably works best during the spring summer months however, this can be worn all year round. I've seen a lot of negative reviews on Wall Street (wet dog smell etc....lol) and I don't really understand why. With Wall Street, you get a well crafted unique versatile aquatic fragrance. I've received several compliments the first time I wore Wall Street. In regards to the comparison to Millesime Imperial, these fragrances smell nothing like each other (my opinion). Yes, both fragrances are aquatics, but they go in totally different directions. Overall, I love Wall Street. This is one of the better Bond No 9 fragrances in their collection. I see myself always having a bottle of this juice.

Muzoona
Muzoona

العطر رائع جدا و مميز و لا يشابه اي عطر في السوق , رائحته منعشة و يتحول الى برتقال مع رائحة البحر و الطحالب, رجولي جدا و غير مناسب للنساء بالرغم من انه عطر للجنسين. و اتوقع رائحة العطر قد يفهم بشكل خاطيء لانه يشابه رائحة العرق احيانا.

Very unique outstanding perfume its very fresh. I didn't notice the cucumber but there is a general green vegetable smell. the main noticeable smell is orange and Sea breeze. it turns somehow into sweaty smell. but sexy :)

Lausal2328
Lausal2328

Fresh & clean scent, opens citrusy and then more aquatic, has a hint of metal in there, labeled as unisex but slightly masculine, very pleasant, suitable to wear in the office without offending noses. Slightly more aquatic on my husband ...but its my bottle :)

fuggerone
fuggerone

could be a nice scent if it wasn't extra overpriced, some sort of psychedelic version of Cool Water

burgundyaltima

smells like Gingseng! or some kind of root...
this doesn't smells like Creed Millesime Imperial ..to me this smells like Paco rabanne 1 million (or Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb) with fresh oranges...OR Tous in Heaven for men

nuitnoir
nuitnoir

All I can say is ew. The promoter kept bugging me to wait for it to settle but I waited and waited and didn't like it. The cucumber-lemon-something weird combo put me off instantly. Definitely a love it or leave it scent.

michael.j
michael.j

Love this one. Reminds me of Orange Sanguine but without the woodsy dry-down. I prefer the ozonic, watery accords in this one much more. Stays fresh and doesn't get too earthy like the Orange Sanguine does.

Update:
I think I may have been off about the Orange Sanguine. It's actually much too tart to be compared to that. I have to disagree that it smells like MI. Don't get that. This smells less old-school than MI. In fact, I don't care much for MI, but I like this one.

Wall Street is totally the wrong name for this frag. In fact, it doesn't connote any locale in Manhattan, or any other borough, for me. This is too clean and watery for NYC. They should have swapped this one with Hamptons, which smells just like SMW by Creed. Also, this fragrance is most definitely not a power fragrance befitting the reputation of Wall Street and its denizens. There's nothing "power" about it. I'd even say it's perky, playful, and happy. Not very Wall Street. I imagine that a frag for Wall Street should smell boozy and/or deeply green, and very expensive. This fragrance doesn't even smell particularly expensive.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Opens with salty cucumber, hints of something marine, a bit of warm spice and a touch of bitter orange. And it dries down to a generic synthetic cucumber, woods and bitter orange scent. It's shockingly similar to Calvin Klein Crave for men without the basil. Each sniff convinces me more and more that I would not want to wear this because it disgusts me. This salty concoction could even be Coney Island's base scent, just add a bunch of sweetness, buttery caramel, fresh lime and a bit of chocolate and that's Coney Island.

Score 3/10

From Bond's long list of fragrances, there are very few that I consider original and consider buying a full bottle. Chez Bond, Bleecker street and perhaps New Haarlem. That's my very short list. Bond# 9 is quickly losing my respect as a perfume house while simultaneously earning a reputation as unoriginal, over-hyped and overpriced. They do a great job copying other fragrances,putting them in a beautiful bottle, churning the well oiled gears of their sophisticated marketing machine and finally slapping an exorbitant price tag on everything. Wall street is no exception and is a blatant copy Calvin Klein Crave save the basil, Nuits De Noho copies TM Angel, Fire Island copies Beach by Bobbi Brown and it goes on. This makes me curious about bondNo9.com being a copy of Creed Aventus. I'll find out soon enough. Until then, save your money and buy the less expensive original scents instead of Bond's synthetic rip offs, you'll be happier and wiser for it.

Bander123
Bander123

عطر رائع شفته عند وجوة في صحاري

kazewayz
kazewayz

This fragrance is ok. It smells similiar to Millesime Imperial or Silver Mountain water. This is acquatic, fresh, green, salty. Not original. Good for summer time on a beach. Try it.

bhougland
bhougland

This fragrance is not good and the price moves it ibto the horrible category. Save your money!

abj180
abj180

Something about this scent that makes me want to dry heave. I just don't like very much. I got a sample of this from Saks and boy ohhhh boy. She looked good from a far... However Far from good. Sexy bottle GROSS smell. Somebody said wet dog and I get that kind of vibe also. Wet dog and gross pickle juice smell. I'll pass.

THEREALJWIL
THEREALJWIL

I think my Decant may be going bad... the initial spray was nice but then it turns to the smell of a wet dog eating a cucumber....

aeterno76
aeterno76

I suppose what is supposed to be the cucumber note smells a little metallic to me. Maybe the money it is supposed to convey are coins? I haven't smelled a Bond No. 9 fragrance I like yet. The search continues...

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Very nice, for sure summer-type frag. Does not convey a sense of "money or power" to me, smells like it could be a Nautica flanker, I don't mean that as a slam. I just mean it's very light and fresh, which is not the vibe I get from Wall St. Mine has dominant cucumber note. Positively unisex.

rzetzm
rzetzm

Fabulous... for me, such a warm weather scent. It seems to envelope you, which can be difficult for most summer scents, as they lack the creamy, the sweet, dark, and sensual...

Well, Wall Street certainly delivers. This is a cool-as-a-cucumber perfume, and really, quite ideal on a male in the heat. Not necessarily some shirtless greek beach model... but a clever white shirt and black pants? Okay, I'm game.

Definitely opening with citrus, as said previously, Wall Street is a cucumber dream. Citrus, lets face it, can be boring, monotonous, and not worthy of daily use. This, combined with the oceanic/aquatic thanks-to-the-seaweed aspect causes Wall Street to open up with a burst of freshness. One I've not sniffed replicated.

Definitely smell the leather, and yeah, I get Lavender, now that I've skimmed over the notes. Resins... maybe... it is kinda sweet. But enough already. 6+ hours later it still smells of cucumber. So it's fresh, non-offensive for sure, and smells amazing. Two thumbs up from me!

Hoxx
Hoxx

A black bottle. A smell of money. I don’t know what you may have expected, but if you base your expectation on what you see, then you’ll be surprised. The only way I can imagine this one smelling like money is if money smelled like a cucumber salad. Alas, it doesn’t.

With the watery cucumber accompanied with a seaweed accord you can get in a sushi, its opening, that lasts quite a bit on me, is somewhat aquatic, and certainly light and fresh. An added lemon gives the opening a little character, but it is still reminiscent of a salad but with lemon juice instead of vinegar. Later it becomes more sophisticated with a vetiverish heart and a musky base, but it’s surprising how long you can smell the usually ethereal cucumber-lemon-seaweed combination of notes. That opening is, actually, what you pay for in this fragrance. If there was any caraway or nut, I didn’t get it for sure.

Speaking of payment, it costs quite a bit, just like all the Bonds. You get a solid longevity and sillage from this one just like usually. One sure thing you get with this one is something that no other man or woman will smell like. I’m still in a dilemma, though, whether it’s a unique smell or just a weird one.

For me, I think I could wear it. Heck, I’d even like to. But not for the price.

7.75/10

Wano
Wano

Another favorite of mine. Has been compared to Millesime Imperial, but i prefer that one. Its fresh, elegant, sexy. At his best in spring summer, but i can see that as a signature scent.

PoeDiggity
PoeDiggity

This is delicious on a man on a colder date night sprayed on his jacket. I loved how he smelled so much I had to go buy some just to keep the memory alive. Smells like fresh sensual cuddling... you just want to take big whiffs of him cuz he smells clean, but manly and sexy. Love this... too strong for me to wear, but I don't mind it sprayed on a jacket now and then.

mikemuscles21

Love it. But its an acquired taste. It smells like money

vergil_s
vergil_s

یه بوی فوق العاده خاص و غیره معمول!
واقعا عطر تکیه!
اما اینکه این همه پول واسه این بو میرزه رو خودتون باید بگید.
نت ابتدایی عطر خیلی خوبه اما بعدش یه بوی ماهی مانندی میده!
منم از ماهی متنفرم!
دوستمون درست میگه روی کاغذ تست خیلی بهتره.
فکر کنم ساکنین کنار دریا بپسندن.

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

Starts out cool and refreshingly crisp thanks to the citrus and cucumber, like a chilled glass of Pimm's on a hot summer day. Deepened in the drydown by amber and musk. I'm guessing the aquatic part only features in the initial twenty minutes because thereafter it is strongly amber and woody ( like getting drunk on Pimm's when one gets all hot and flushed). Decent longevity about six hours. I won't get a full bottle as with most of my other Bond No. 9 trials so far. It's a decent fragrance but the price is indecent. For those who like collecting bottles, with spare cash or who don't have a large collection and would like to build on it.

noirdrakkar
noirdrakkar

This is often compared to Millesime Imperial. It has some similarities, but overall, it is MUCH different. Much greener, much heavier, darker.

This fragrance is full of cucumber, vetiver and salt. It smells crisp and refreshing, but not for everyone. To me, I consider this the gem of the Bond house.

camposg
camposg

I smelled this today and i wasn't impressed. Wouldn't buy it. Sticking to my designers because it's all the same. Don't be a victim of niche hypes

partan.iran
partan.iran

توصیف اینگونه کارها بسیار سخت هست
خاص ترین بو از خاص ترین برند!
بوی بسیار خاصی دارد
در ایتدا یک بوی بسیار بسیار با طراوت و فرش فروتی احساس میشود، اما نه بوی تکراری. چه بویی؟
یک بوی نارنگی کاملا احساس میکنم که گویا مخلوطی از خیار و لیمو همراهیش میکنه!
بوی خیسی داره! یک بوی مردابی اون رو تسخیر کرده بوی مردابی عجیبی که با دیدن نت های این عطر در این سایت میفهمم که این بو مربوط به بوی پسته و جلبک دریایی هست، شاید بعضی ها که با این بوها رابطه خوبی ندارند این بو رو نوعی بوی دریایی و ماهی گون توصیف کنند. باز هم بگویم بوی خیسی دارد و بوی نارنگی اون رو همراهی میکنه طوری که حس میشه کاملا
یک چیزی هم یادم رفت بوی اون روی این کاغذهای تست بسیار بسیار زیبا تر هست از روی پوست حتما روی پوستتون پاف کنین روی پوست رایحه خیلی دریایی تر و خیس تری داره، پس حتما روی پوست تست شه که در صورت خرید با حدودششصدوپنجاه هزار تومانی که صرف کردین در صورت پشیمانی حس عجیبی شما رو فرا خواهد گرفت!!
:D

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

Manly with a really fresh minty element and an unusual addictive smelling herbal undertone. At times reminiscent of Guerlain's Herba Fresca. Complex, sensual and very different, yet in some ways a classic masculine scent. The cucumber/marine element overpowers a tad on the drydown but worth a try. Moderate silage 8/10.

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Been out of the market for a while but it hasn't stopped me from wearing this scent off and on for a few of those years (numerous samples) but like Wall Street this has few friends (Rightly so! Greed gone wild!)

Never have been one to take to cucumber and there is a def note here. Aquatics never worked in my favor (odd, being a Pisces!) so the fishy sea weedy scent, while slight, is best left on the wharf!

The citrus/ woodsy top notes do give it a pleasant kick off but it just never soars just treads water.

Sillage is ok but longevity is lacking.

Do like the bottle. Kinda like a Death Star!

Oddly, it smells not of money or the illusion of! What's up with that? Well, watch your wallet, banksters lurk!

Says unisex but would not want my lady (or any lady) smelling of this.

Pass on this costly financial instrument!

mse-21
mse-21

I tried this one on my skin today. It doesn't have a long development and settles pretty quickly.

On my skin it is a fresh green scent which is aromatic and sharp. The Cucumber, Vetiver and to less extent lavender and Citruses are dominant notes to my nose. Of course it has the aquatic quality as well but its in the shadow.

Longevity is fabulous with staying power of 8+ hours, but the projection was moderate.

I didn't notice any resemblance to Unforgivable (Sean John) and/ or MI (Creed). Those smell better IMO. This just reminds me [vaguely] of Good Life by Davidoff; and of course Wall Street is better crafted, better smelling, and more wearable.

It gets '7.5 out of 10' from me and given the price tag its a NO NO NO!

RIVI1969
RIVI1969

Both created by David Apel, this one and Sean John Unforgivable are basically identical... which ALSO are identical to Creed Millesime Imperial.

aeli
aeli

- Truly very special Perfume.

-- You either like it or you don't.

--- It was one of my first fragrances together with Hamptons from Bond No.9

---- The lovely sales associate back then in Miami told me that Brad Pit uses this EDP.

----- Can't even describe the scent, it's unique and has an extreme lasting power.

twlahue
twlahue

It is ok,
Does have a fishy smell
Not the best

Scentrist
Scentrist

As much as I appreciate Bond, people have tried to steer me to this fragrance as a recommendation every time. The description of ingredients here is missing the sea kelp element, so the first notes are this overwhelming blast of cucumber and sea kelp. It's like like walking off the end of Wall Street into the East River, and it's very difficult to get past the opening. This isn't something I'd associate with Wall Street unless it were underwater, and certainly not something I'd see a trader wearing.

Although I think the intent was fresh, it just comes across as salty, aquatic, and like a Sushi Bento box for me.

Grottola
Grottola

While a fragrance representing Wall Street should smell like cold, hard cash and emptiness, it actually smells just like Millesime Imperial by Creed, with a big cucumber note and an unpleasant cilantro-like "hairspray" kinda note.

You may very well like it, but I'd rather just wear Millesime Imperial.

natefifield
natefifield

These Bond perfumes are very interesting, and this one is particularly good. Unlike other colognes that are overpowered by the citrus, Wall Street has a nice, even tone which is slightly fruity but not sweet.

I can smell the leather, but somehow it is quite mild, in the background. Probably the leather is what makes it "wall street," but I would say that with a name like that, it should be a bit more aggressive. It could even make a nice feminine scent.

kerini
kerini

Fresh and unique, I'd enjoy Wall Street on a man but not on me.
Half the time I can't quite put my hands on the notes but I like it. It starts with citruses and after a while the refreshing cucumber is dominating the scent. I get salt air, something that smells similar to oily leather and a little thyme. It dries down to a musky base with a hint of amber.
It lasts 10+ hours but isn't particularly interesting anymore after the first 5.

nasus s
nasus s

Wow, I just got a bon-bon set, and thought this would be the one I liked the least, but it really is interesting. I can see this growing on me a lot. Very unisex, but I have a feeling this will be awesome for summertime. Perfect for a day outside. The cucumber is dominant so far (about 10 min into wearing it on my wrist). It reminds me of an herbal tea of sorts...like earl grey tea...with cucumber. Definite beverage or salad vibe going on, maybe not something I would want to eat or drink...but this gets cool points so far. It's not too strong, not sure what the lasting power will be like.

moraine
moraine

I tried wearing this for a few days and by the end it was literally making me nauseous. Interesting scent though - it really does smell like a wad of money. I don't agree that it's unisex, purely masculine.

Francop
Francop

Fresh, clean, marine and masculine...perfect for work/the office where society dictates rules and regulations and a certain code of conduct...

This scent baffled me. It's juice is a greenish color and it is classified as an aquatic aromatic, yet it is not too caloney or overly fruity or full of cardamom...it is more a fresh green aromatic with some citrus nuances and a nice earthy drydown. I expected a more "rich" money type smell, but this is more clean and smooth...

I am very thankful to Nattonline for the gift of this bonbon! :-)

This begins "fresh" with cucumber and citruses, and the pistachio gives it a slightly nutty dryness. The lavender is there; but more like a warm breeze has blown it to you, and it's not right under your nose. The caraway is nice here and adds just enough warmth, but does not make it "spicy". The drydown is a dry resiny amber-tinged leathery smell. The vetiver is clean and very dry as well. This does not smell like money itself (papery and dirty), but it does smell very elegant. Green, dry, crisp and slightly warm: words that could also descibe money, right down to the earthy vetiver. Great scent for work...

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4/5

When smelling my first Bond No. 9's I received as an early Christamas gift, many of them smelled the same (in the vials) but on skin: they truly come alive! I took the lid off the Wall Street bonbon vial cap and just dobbed it on my hand. I can smell it, even now, as I type this; and never touched the vial to my skin or even filled the cap! Impressive, indeed! I would buy a FB of this...for the right price. I would not pay full retail, but it is obviously a well made scent of quality ingredients and craftsmanship!!

Wall Street isn't not what I imagined it to be. It is very invigorating and fresh scent, but it's not all that complex to me. I just get lavender and musk at the beginning, but all I really get out of this is just a super fresh and zesty lemon and some watery cucumber like 50/50 mixture of lemon and cucumber juice. The scent actually get a tad bit peppery and sweet woody at the end but not really noticeable. It's also a bit too masculine to be considered unisex, in my opinion. Not my favorite from Bond but I like it.

Cereza
Cereza

It opens very, very masculine and I had my doubts about this being unisex, but after less than a minute it turns to a tiny bit feminine side, but still being something I can better imagine on man. It's very, very fresh, I can easily detect cucumber, citruses and lavander. On me there is no pistachio, but that probably is a good thing. There is no leather neither, thanks good, because as far as I know - leather doesn't work on me. Slowly developing this shows it's warmer said, when smoky vetiver, resins and caraway arrives to complete the ansamble. This turn makes this even more masculine.

What can say, I love the scent, it's amazing and very, very unique, but...not for woman, in my opinion. I really suggest to test it and then gift to ones boyfriends and husbands, because this is fresh, unique, little bit warm at the drydown and dead sexy summer scent for man.

9154mf
9154mf

A bit citrus, a touch spicy/woodsy, a bit aquatic, and really fresh, This is a lovely scent but I prefer it on my husband rather than me. Although it is truly unisex.

mocha43
mocha43

This is an interesting blend of notes. I like it for myself ,even though it is a more masculine scent. Unfortunately, it is not long lasting.

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

Sea breezes and salt in the air. The first sniff was a pure joy reminding me of my sea-side childhood. Most aquatics don't last long , this is a walk along a breezy beach.

I have come to enjoy this EdP from Bond No.9:

When I am in the mood to wear a fragrance with cucumber notes in it, I pick this one.

Best way to describe this scent is: It's like a plate of freshly cut cucumbers with lemon squeezed on it and minced pistachio sprinkled over them. As you eat them, you are so enticed by the taste, you forgot to take off your pair of fine leather gloves.

This is a nice scent for everyday or at work.

mariotgomez

This is a light fragrance. I enjoy the cucumber, lavender and citrus notes of this Bond No.9 parfume.

Wall Street by Bond No 9 3.66 out of 5 based on 268 ratings and 64 user reviews

Bond No. 9 New York 'Wall Street' Eau de Parfum
Bond No. 9 New York 'Wall Street' Eau de Parfum
Bond No. 9 New York 'Wall Street' Eau de Parfum 3.3 oz
Bond No. 9 New York 'Wall Street' Eau de Parfum 3.3 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bond No 9 Wall Street fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bond No 9 Wall Street, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wall Street by Bond No 9. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wall Street by Bond No 9 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.