Designers » B » Chypre Floral « Groups

Di Borghese Borghese for women
dislike

yellow floral
Di Borghese Borghese for women Pictures

Di Borghese is a cypre - green floral fragrance for women launched in 1978. Top notes: bergamot, green notes, peach and galbanum. Heart: jasmine, narcissus, clove, hyacinth and lily of the valley. Base: orris root, cedar, musk, amber, sandalwood, moss and spices.

Galbanum Bergamot Peach Green Notes

Jasmine Narcissus Hyacinth Clove Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Sandalwood oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber Spices

Di Borghese Fragrance Reviews

ms rochambeau
ms rochambeau

A classic chypre with all the notes listed above, except that they forgot the civet that is definitely there from the start.

mireynos
mireynos

I used Di Borghese fragance in the early to mid 80's. It was always a favorite of mine. a friend introduced me to the perfum when she brought me a bottle from Spain, after that I was able to buy another one in California during a visit to some relatives but I never found it in my hometown. I love that it still available and has not been discontinued,I will buy a few bottles because I don't want to ran out of ever again. It is such a lovely aroma, and it bring wonderful memories from my youth. I am so glad I was able to find it again.

nananessa
nananessa

OMG this is a wonderful fragrance! I had a bottle of this maybe very early 80s & I loved it. Only one store in the town where I lived at that time carried it, my Jungle Gardenia & Galore. I would make special trips to that store just to get those fragrances.

The sales folks in the store were always trying to get me to try the Borghese cosmetics but I was already smitten with Alexandra De Markoff; but I loved this fragrance from Borghese.

It is a classic Oriental & embodied everything I want in an Oriental.

I remember the classic bottle on my dressing table. It was lovely. I always liked the feel of the bottle in my hand, too. I see it is available on ebay & amazon...had to bookmark this one because I sure would love to have another bottle of this one.

Di Borghese by Borghese 5.00 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Borghese Di Borghese fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Borghese Di Borghese, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Di Borghese by Borghese. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Di Borghese by Borghese represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Ysatis Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Jean-Louis Scherrer Jean-Louis Scherrer Lancome Magie Noire Guerlain Chamade Chanel Cristalle Bob Mackie Mackie Bijan Bijan Rochas Byzance Yves Saint Laurent Opium Gucci Gucci 3 Estée Lauder Estee Paco Rabanne La Nuit Jean-Louis Scherrer Scherrer 2 Emanuel Ungaro Diva Estée Lauder Private Collection Estée Lauder Cinnabar Ralph Lauren Safari Van Cleef & Arpels First Guy Laroche Fidji