Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Iris Bottega Verde for women

Iris Bottega Verde for women
dislike

Iris Bottega Verde for women Pictures

Iris by Bottega Verde is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Iris was launched during the 2000's. Top notes are calabrian bergamot, mandarin orange and flax; middle notes are iris, violet and may rose; base notes are tonka bean, white musk and teak wood.

Calabrian bergamot Mandarin Orange Flax

iris Violet May Rose

Tonka Bean White Musk Teak Wood

Violet

Iris Fragrance Reviews

SIPLANTIS
SIPLANTIS

This one is very soft and cloudy. I love apply it when i'm going to bed. Relaxes and heals me..

FireDragon76
FireDragon76

I really struggle to find fragrances that work with my skin chemistry and smell nice in the Summer. I tested this one in BV in Alba, Piemonte when I was there recently. Unfortunately, I tested it on my way out and the line was rediculous, plus it was a market Saturday. Otherwise, I would've rushed back and bought two bottles!

It's very pleasant and the sweetness I detect is refined,not cheap, synthetic, too girly or cloying. The most surprising thing is how long lasting it was on me on a hot day/32C - google temperature converter, I could still detect it up close after washing my hands, and Summer fragrances usually never lasts more than 30-45 minutes on me, that I can detect. I'll definitely get it if we come to Italy again next Summer.

Desconocida
Desconocida

Huele a iris y violeta, para mí no es tan dulce. Es un olor jabonoso, como los típicos jabones de violetas o similares que se metían en los cajones de la ropa. Para ciertos momentos está bien ;)

Antares811
Antares811

Very nice, powdery and feminine.

5354alice
5354alice

This fragrance is nice: nothing expecial, but cheap and clean...

wbp
wbp

Nice fragrance. It is like a sweet violet candies :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bottega Verde Iris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bottega Verde Iris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Iris by Bottega Verde. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Iris by Bottega Verde represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Sicily L`Erbolario Accordo Viola Dolce&Gabbana D&G Cacharel Amor Amor Roberto Cavalli Paradiso The Body Shop White Musk Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Bvlgari Petits et Mamans Bottega Verde Eau de Parfum Bijoux Cacharel Noa Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Lancome Attraction Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Burberry Burberry Brit Rhythm for Women Bottega Verde Violet Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Penhaligon`s Violetta