Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

B Boucheron for women

B Boucheron for women
dislike

B Boucheron for women Pictures B Boucheron for women Pictures B Boucheron for women Pictures B Boucheron for women Pictures

B by Boucheron is an edition for women presented in 2008 and it celebrates the 150th anniversary of jewelry creations by this house and 20th anniversary of perfume creations by Boucheron.

The perfume was created in cooperation with perfumer of the house of Givaudan, Ursula Wandel. It is created of aromas of cedar from the Atlas Mountains, patchouli, osmanthus, apricot, spices, rose absolute and orange blossom.

The bottle was created with a real touch of jewels and was inspired by jewelry collection Boucheron’s Exquises Confidences (Exquisite Confidences) by this house, especially luxurious pleat and oval gem – green emerald in the central part of the top.

The name 'B' is the first letter of the brand inspired by a combination of classic French letter in Art Nouveau style.

The perfume B is available as 50ml EDP (1.7oz) for $110 and 100ml (3.4oz) EDP for $155, as well as in special edition of 2 l splash, for 4000 dollar. 15 ml perfume, 200 ml bath and 200 ml body lotion are also arriving.

The perfume B by Boucheron will be on the market from autumn 2008.

Cedar Sandalwood Patchouli Osmanthus Rose Orange Blossom Apricot Spices

Faconnable pour Elle
NafNaf

B Fragrance Reviews

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

The eventual dry-down is not unpleasant, but not really memorable either. I find, however, that the opening and mid phases are rather harsh and brash, and have too much of a fruity note on my skin. It was a blind buy...I really do have to stop doing that!

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

When I purchased a bottle of B I was on the hunt for a prominent apricot note and osmanthus. These notes ended up not being the as easy to as identify as I wanted it to be but it is still a really pretty perfume. It is slightly spicy blended with a fruitier vibe that is reminiscent of apricot jam. There is a floral and woody undertone to this fragrance, but the wood doesn’t distinctly smell like cedar to my nose. I do pick up on a tiny bit of sandalwood. This fragrance is pretty well blended, because it is actually pretty hard to identify what is actually going on here. B is one of those fragrances that does smell good and is easy to enjoy, which I personally do not mind. I'm not the best at identify notes but I am a little surprised with how much I am struggling to figure out what notes are the strongest in it, so I give up I might figure it out over some more time. However, for now I will just enjoy this lovely fragrance that I keep getting delightful whiffs of when I move around.

lily13ana
lily13ana

B is a safe perfume. Even if the beginning is preety strong, it becomes very fast a skinscent that lasts for about 5 hours. I noticed that on a friend of mine is much stronger, but shes is diabetic.All my perfumes are stronger and sweeter on her.

Annica
Annica

This falls under the category Safe Buy in my opinion. It is a discreet and luxurious fragrance. However, it is not very exciting. It feels as if you have smelled it before. An elegant "fruity-chouli" suitable as everyday perfume and on formal events.
Like it but don´t love it.

Nice woodsy/patchouli scent. The Cedar is not so dominant that I expected and thats good news. Fresh, gentle and a bit skinclose. I need to use B Boucheron for a few days to find out if I like it or love it.

Trevlig träig/patchouli doft. Cedertränoten är inte dominant, tack o lov. Fräsch, mjuk och lite hudnära. Jag behöver bära B Boucheron några dagar för att lura ut om jag gillar den eller älskar den.

Jola 72
Jola 72

I was owner of this one for two years now and did not know what a beauty it is ,shame on me,actually.Prev review is so right about this perfume.I have almost full bottle of 30 edp,but yesterday I ordered a new one,just in case I can not find it again.My new big love,B Boucheron,you are so Really Original Lovely.I enjoy to wear this one now,then weather becomes colder and day light shorter.Very good in combo with Oxygen Lanvin,just Magical...Stays good on my skin or clothes 4 plus hours ,I am pleased a lot...
UPDATING The prev. review I ment was deleted,wondering why...

alchimia72
alchimia72

Agree with Yacoco. I find it a pleasant smell, but a bit boring. It doesn't have the personality of Boucheron classic , Jaipur or Trouble.

DivotDiva
DivotDiva

I bought a 30 ml of this on line. It is apparently discontinued. It is a lovely soft scent, warm, good for cooler weather like Indian Summer in the fall. I can detect the cedar and patchouli (which I like). Not sweet or fruity, safe middle of the road.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Sweet floral musky scent. It seems there's more ingredients in there than listed on here; (peach, musk, amber and heavy aldehydes).
Grown up.
I'm really glad I tried this before buying it, cause it's not my cup of tea. It reminds me of Dior's Dune.
My mother will love this.

cmoca
cmoca

I am in love with this perfume. Not in lust, or in infatuation. In REAL LOVE. I want to hold and nurture it. I want to serve it. Not like a slave, but like a knight taking pride in pleasing his queen. I only want to wear it to bed, I'm afraid of violating it by exposure to outsiders.. It's THAT kind of scent. Completely beautiful.

zaikazaika
zaikazaika

Bought it today at Marshall's for $20 bucks and I think it's a great deal! I liked that perfume from the moment it was released and was sad to realize it wasn't sold anymore.
It's very warm, slighly sweet (very discreet, classy, unlike any Victoria Secret-type of terrible sweetness), and...safe. As previous comments noted, nothing too original, but maybe that was not the purpose of this perfume. I think it will work great as a gift - the bottle is beautiful, the scent is very pleasant and "expensive".

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Found a gorgeous $50 bottle at Winners. The emerald on the lid distinguishes it as a must-have on a collectors dresser. The scent, however, is lack lustre to me. I own Boucheron Boucheron which I rate quite highly but am quite disappointed that the same house would produce a generic-smelling B. I could only smell tea (osmanthus is what is used to scent tea?), soft rose with equal parts sandalwood and cedar. Blended so well that it seems like an ambery-musk floral. Am sure I can find something similar for $20 at Shoppers. As a collector, am glad to be able to skip this and save money.

On me,
Sillage: 6 inches
Longevity: 2 hours
Rating: 2/5 (would have given 1 for the scent but upped to 2 for the beautiful bottle)

krmarich
krmarich

I found a 1 oz. bottle of EDP at a local closout store for under $20 USDs. After Miss Boucheron, this seems to recapture the magic of one of my favorite house. The bottle is classic. This time the emerald is featured. I expected green notes. Its not really green, yet if emeralds have a smell this is it!

The apricot takes center stage, its rich juce dripping down your chin as you take a juicy bite. The osmanthus is pretty pronounced-sort of a jasmine tea character. The other florals take a back seat. Rose and neroli peek out often. Sandalwood and cedar hold it together quite well.

It is soft and feminine, more of a floriental than anything. I wore some to a hot air ballon festival and it lasted all afternoon in the heat. Its that kind of daydream get away. Indeed, it could be called Initial Legere. Thats not a bad thing.

Yes, my faith is restored in Boucheron with this little beauty. Its not the best from the house, yet given the current atmosphere of the industry, it is mature, lovely, and very loyal to Boucheron. Its no longer on the market with plenty of affordable closeouts on the internet. Fans of the house should at least sample some.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

like yacoco said. nothing to add, except: BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE!!! And highly overpriced fragrance. If you are looking for a discreet feminine cedar fragrance and want to spend CAN$160, this might be for you.

Oh wow, i see it's much much cheaper on Ebay.

yacoco
yacoco

lovely smell but boring

ReinaT
ReinaT

I love the original Boucheron, definitely my favorite and for years and years. I read the reviews and someone said they liked B as much as the Boucheron, so I thought, oooh, I must try it! Well, I was a bit disappointed. It is not at all like Boucheron, instead it is more like Boucheron Initial. The "initial" note is just like Initial to me, very peppery, but pretty and still feminine. The dry down is not at all like Initial, instead of staying strong, it softens a lot and becomes very floral, sort of like Juicy Couture, at least on me it's similar. I think Initial, which has also been a favorite of mine for years, is more of a androgynous scent, like Must de Cartier, or Obcession or Ralph Lauren or maybe, maybe BAV or Indecense, even though I think those two are still on the feminine side. Anyway, no, B is definitely feminine. It's a "natural" spray and it dies down fast. Did I say fast? Ok, SUPER FAST. It doesn't have any lasting power at all. So, if you like to spray or dip or spritz frequently, you'll like that about it. I like to spray and dip a lot, and I mean all day long, and still there is no way I could even spray enough of of this perfume, it just doesn't last and there is not enough time in the day to do it! Even Avon's perfumes last longer, and for sure only a few of their newer ones last. But ugh, you will only find a few vintage bottle of Avon on my counter and it's just because I like the old bottles, I wouldn't ever actually use them! B is classy and elegant and I'll try to use up what I have, but I won't buy it again. Way too expensive for what I got. Can not say enough good things about the original Boucheron or Initial though. So, for the money and the love, gotta go with the original BOUCHERON and skip this way over rated but under performing perfume!

w_nmbo
w_nmbo

They are very classy to me, very elegant, perfect for some kind of important evening in the middle of the Winter, when You have a lot of snow outside and You wear simple, black dress.

icekat
icekat

This scent is so lovely and romantic. I picture a pretty young girl in a white dress quietly sitting in a garden filled with osmanthus bushes in full bloom. The wind gently caresses the blossoms, the sun is warm. The girl closes her eyes and let the world drift away as she is daydreaming about far away places. The scent is really beautiful, tender and soft. I am able to enjoy its soft and dreamy notes without feeling overpowered. The scent is not loud but it is definitely not boring or generic to me.

I love the apricot and osmanthus notes in the opening. The composition is fresh, slightly sweet and tender. The scent is very graceful and delightful to wear. The apricot note is very well done and the scent definitely does not smell like a fruit cake. Slowly the fragrance transfers into a gentle floral heart of roses. The rose note is also very light and fresh. The osmanthus note wraps around the rose bouquet like a soft floral mist. I also smell tiny bit of patchouli. It is not that noticeable here but it adds a nice touch to the floral bouquet. There is a lovely, creamy and soft woods feel to the base that I just love. The sillage is close to the skin but very pleasant. The longevity is medium.

Overall score is 8.5/10. I definitely recommend this scent if you are looking for a gentle, high-quality floral. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it.

anuradhaherath1981
anuradhaherath1981

wonderful

candymarie
candymarie

Everything about this is so light, pleasant and feminine. Compared to my in-your-face orientals, it's barely there. But I like it very much, and would even call it beautiful. If it were stronger I think it would work for me in cold weather, but because it's so light and powdery and filled with dreams floating on air, I think it will work better for me in warm weather.

RosaMilena

Cold weather redux. Works beautifully in colder weather. Tried it today. The woods and the osmanthus-apricot-rose melange really mesh wonderfully in the cold. Much more feminine. Patchouli is less prominent on me in the cold. The strength of the woods is very evident through the cold. Now it works. Now it's beautiful. Love it even more than the regular Boucheron in the cold.

lolita_lolita_roro
lolita_lolita_roro

no doubt it is amazing classy excepencive

Fizzy
Fizzy

Woodsy, warm, heavy, lot of cinnamon in it.

yelena.gorelova
yelena.gorelova

I got it as a birthday gift from a friend. And was really amazed to know that it was a new parfum. For me it smells so classic, elegant, and expensive that I thought it was same age with the bestsellers of Chanel and YSL.
Wonderful fragrance, "smells money"

kraxa
kraxa

For boucheron lovers in Poland, where I am currently holidaying- it is available for a bargain price at superpharm stores right now. Great opportunity not to be missed!!!

Catty
Catty

It´s definitely a casual scent, but wirh a very high quality of ingredients. Very few woody musky scents achieve to smell so rich, classy as B.

The problem is that unfortunately B is not long lasting. After 1 hour this luxurious warmy smell goes completly away, at least in my skin.

A really pity that the scent has no longevity! the smell is so gorgeous!

RosaMilena

Nope, doesn't work with my skin. I was curious because of the osmanthus and apricot, which I like. Here though, the patchouli and cedar overwhelm to the point it smells masculine on me. Patchouli works with me only in small doses, this is way to much for my skin to translate into anything feminine. Actually, depending on skin chemistry, this might be a killer scent for a young man!

olga1780

If you plan on bying B, especially blindly, just keep in mind that it is more of a casual warmer weather type perfume. As much as I love the house I can't call it either gorgeous or unique, especially for the price. Nevertheless it is very nice and pleasant warm, woodsy fragrance.

olga1780

I don't want to jump to conclusions, I only wore it once around the house. But as a huge fan of Boucheron, I was axpecting B to be just as big and glamorous.....but all my excitement deflated within an hour of weasring it. All i got instead was "nice" and "pretty"....average sillage, average longevity, and very average scent. I will give it a chance tomorrow again....but judging by my first impression, this 100 ml bottle will take me forever and a day to finish.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

Yesterday, I found this perfume. My sister have been wearing Hermes Kelly Caleche, and now the perfume is running out and she is looking for the replacement. I sprayed it on paper...and gosh, this smell is very distinguish! Like perfume for divas, very cassy and glamour! Surely I would like to buy it for her, even though I am not sure whether she is "diva" enough for this perfume :)

perfumecolic
perfumecolic

Before I sniff it I thought the bottle is very attractive. It looks like very classic perfume and I smelt it and wow it is a really very nice classic scent in a gorgeous bottle. I like it.

rithacha
rithacha

B should be recategorized - it is definitely a fruity floral to my nose! Incredibly creamy and sweet pitted fruits, jammy and soft. Peach fuzz rubbing against the skin like a purr. Luxurious and well-blended, the layers of fruit peel away into a thick floral heart. The woods and spices are quite subdued, and the overall impression is just that of Soft flowers. The basenotes lie close to the skin in a sweet ambery-musky blanket.

B is definitely not a statement perfume, and the golden advertising is a little misleading. It's a sweet skin scent, a little coy and sex-kitten-ish, but not terribly unique. Even so, you can't deny that it is well done.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I really dislike the topnotes of Boucheron B. The first time I wore it, they completely put me off the scent for a few weeks. I recently gave it another try, fearing I had dismissed a possibly wonderful scent too harshly.

Those loud, screechy top notes are still there, discordant as ever (fruits! pepper! too much!), but if I wait about an hour, a lovely (albeit fairly unoriginal) floral woody musk emerges. This phase is much more to my liking, and it lasts well on my skin. B becomes soft, warm, slightly sweet and very comforting in the dry-down. It's almost a skin scent at this point, with minimal sillage.

Given the unpleasant top notes, and the minimal sillage on the phase of the fragrance that suits me most, I don't plan to purchase a full bottle. There are other Boucheron's and Floral Woody Musks that I like better.

hollycat
hollycat

Elegant and classy, but nothing exciting. Its generic elegance. Nothing exciting or unique about this one.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

This is by no means memorable,but it is wearable.
I enjoy the osmanthus in it.
I also find this scent slightly masculine which is strange for a boucheron launch.
Its "base" is built on pepper notes(that's the only spice i can detect)wich is also interesting since pepper usually sparkles in the opening of compositions.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I like the top notes. The drydown is a bit too spicey for me. A very classic scent though.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

This scent is a real treasure in the oriental perfume family. It is made with mainly natural ingredients which is why it is quite high priced. In contrary to so many other orientals which are too overwhelming or heavy to wear them on a daily basis, 'B' Boucheron stays close to the skin and you can sniff the changes from the top note to heart note and base note while you are wearing it. This perfume is a positive exception from all the linear and boring scents which are released nowadays. Highly recommended!

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

This fragrance reminds me of Cartiers Délices. Not exactly the same, but it does resemble Délices, in my opinion.
I like it, it's a rich, warm perfume, suitable for day and night.

November*23
November*23

This fragnance is one of my favorites. The design of the bottle is very elegance, also the fragnance itself. I really adore the smell, however, it's not a long lasting fragnance (on my skin). So pity...

guest_Caroline2009
guest_Caroline2009

I absolutely adore this perfume, it has to be at the top of my BUY list, not only because it makes me feel classy, elegant & sophisticated but because it is not made for common tastes. You have to enjoy the deep saldalwood, apricot and patchuli in it and embrace the feeling. Everyone has complimented me when I wear it because nobody could ever be annoyed by it. Men love it!!! It is a must!

this is average and I think when the company was making this new scent,they were thinking of making an average perfume for everybody and everyday use.
that's the positive point of this perfume.it has everything with an average amount in it.it's not old fashioned,but it's not modern neither.
and yes,the bottle is like hugo XX,but that's the whole similarity.I don't go crazy for the bottle,nor for the fragrance inside.but it's ok.
about the notes,the only thing I really adore is apricot and I can get it.the others are just like a mixture of flowers with patchouli and sandalwood.
I love "Ursula Wandel" fragrances,but simply this one is an average perfume.what I can suggest is that if you ever wanted to buy a perfume as a gift for somebody and you didn't know about her tastes,buy this one.no body can hate it(though it's unlike that somebody fell in love with it too!)

Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Yech! Someone gave it me, nice thought, but this smells to me like inside a wardrobe of old costumes- quite disgusting.

Kasku
Kasku

This one is floral, classic and kinda creamy. It reminds me of a soft, beige, cashmere sweater :) It's a very warm scent. It lasts long.

anca.ionescu
anca.ionescu

I consider that this perfume is absolute feminine,special and warm.It stays on for a long time.It suits every special occasion in your life and stays in for a long time.It is a real chemistry between this perfume and my body.

finenose
finenose

it's lovely!in the boucheron style elegant and classy

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

Beautiful, classic, floral - woody smell. In B felt luxury, but not ostentatious. In it nothing irritating, needless. Jeweler precision and beautiful. Though not surprises innovatory, B very pleases me.

liat
liat

A very well done delicate floral, as expected from Boucheron. The bottle is quite simple, and yes, it does look like Hugo Boss XX.
As lovely as it may be, I wouldn't put it high in my "to buy" list, It's just not that much interesting.

Candra
Candra

This perfume, is not yet available in my country, so i can't give a review of the perfume. Just an observation: The bottle reminds me of the bottle from femme Hugo Boss. Do you agree?

klonk
klonk

I received a sample of this yesterday at my local perfumery. It is quite an expensive perfume (EUR 77,- for 30 ml EDP). The bottle is absolutely beautiful: modern and stylisch with gold and amerald green. The scent itself is very classy as well but I find it too overwhelming (just a little spritz and everyone will notice you!). There are no top- middle or basenotes here. The scent remains more or less the same from start to drydown. It becomes just a bit softer after an hour or so. It smells warm, sweet and woody. I do not get spices really. It instantly reminded me of Chaumet (I used to wear years ago) but this is one much more powerful. Not something I would wear.

B by Boucheron 3.89 out of 5 based on 214 ratings and 49 user reviews

Parfum 0.5oz
B DE BOUCHERON for WOMEN by Boucheron PARFUM FLACON BOTTLE .5 OZ
B DE BOUCHERON for WOMEN by Boucheron PARFUM FLACON BOTTLE .5 OZ
Gift Set 1.6oz
Boucheron B De Boucheron Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.6oz Body Milk 100ml 3.3oz 2pcs
B De Boucheron Perfume by Boucheron, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
B De Boucheron Perfume by Boucheron, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Boucheron Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Boucheron Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
B De Boucheron Perfume by Boucheron, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Boucheron Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Boucheron Eau De Parfum Spray New Packaging 100ml 3.4oz
Parfum 0.5oz
B De Boucheron Pure Perfume by Boucheron, 0.5 oz Pure Parfum Spray for Women
B De Boucheron Pure Perfume by Boucheron, 0.5 oz Pure Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron B fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Boucheron B, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.