Designers » B » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 Boucheron for men

Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 Boucheron for men
dislike

Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 Boucheron for men Pictures Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 Boucheron for men Pictures

Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 by Boucheron is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 was launched in 2006. The fragrance features patchouli, jasmine, lemon verbena, cedar and bergamot.

Patchouli Jasmine Lemon Verbena Cedar Bergamot

Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 Fragrance Reviews

krmarich
krmarich

I took the plunge and blind purchased a bottle and have no regrets. This is loyal to the original while offering some fresh notes. Its perfect as a summer alternate-beach or poolside. There is a "suntan oil" feel going on. Its a little sythetic, but isnt everything anymore?

The tree is missing a few notes. The opening has some light lemon and grapefruit with the bergamot-nothing like the original burst that tends to overwhelm. A little neroli? I get LOTS of rose in the heart-perhaps several different varieties-kinda wild and thorny this time. It becomes prominent and I totally love it! The base has some sandalwood and amber with no incense. There is some cool vetiver and dry oakmoss creating a warm weather "chypre epic".

As far as limited editions and flankers are concerned this upstages the original somewhat. The only thing wrong is in cooler weather it would be lost. I highly admire this handsome fragrance. The bottle design is perfect. Boucheron fans need to get a bottle ASAP!

Boucheron really needs to make light fragrances as most of it's perfumes that I've smelled are a bit too heavy.so fragrances like miss boucheron or this one are very valuable.
so,about eau legere,it's fresh and enough masculine with being over powered.to me doesn't smell fruity,but green & woody.
Once I was going out with a guy who loved woody notes,now I think if I were with him,I would offer him a bottle of boucheron eau legere.
the bottle is very nice,but it doesn't match the scent in it.the top of bottle is too curvy,just like kenzo's new perfume and that make me dizzy.

Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 by Boucheron 4.57 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Boucheron Boucheron Eau Legere 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boucheron Eau Legere 2006 by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana D&G Masculine Boucheron Boucheron Boucheron Jaipur Homme Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Sergio Tacchini O-Zone Man Sergio Tacchini Boucheron Jaipur Homme Fraicheur Quiksilver Quiksilver for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir Jean Paul Gaultier La Cologne Fleur du Male Calvin Klein Crave Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense John Varvatos Vintage Viktor&Rolf Antidote John Varvatos John Varvatos Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Clinique Clinique Happy Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme Dior Dior Homme Sport