Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 Boucheron for men

Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 Boucheron for men

Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 by Boucheron is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 was launched in 2008. Top notes are lemon verbena, orange, basil, coriander and bergamot; middle notes are juniper, ylang-ylang, iris, rose, sage and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, vetiver, oakmoss, amber and benzoin.

Lemon Verbena Orange Basil Coriander Bergamot

Juniper Ylang-Ylang iris Rose Sage Geranium

Sandalwood Vetiver Oakmoss Amber Benzoin

Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 Fragrance Reviews

Another first timer but the bottle is not the same design, the one I got look like the version "Eau Legere" but the box says is the francheiur version, and I'd wished I had the one with this bottle instead since it looks so beautiful. The essence is nice so easy to wear in a hot summer day like today, and it feels refreshing and elegant, but can be casual as well, very versatile, the sillage is weak, and the longevity I will to check on that later but I think it will wear out in 4 hrs the most. I haven't worn the original Boucheron Homme to compare them, I just sample once enough to say they are different in intensity at least.
Over all this is nice, and the good thing is not many people has it, and today from all the Fragrantica community I am the only one wearing it. ;-)
Hey, and I got compliment from a men totally unexpected well and from a lady also and curiously that was and the very dry down of the fragrance within the 7 and 8 hr of having it on. Who would've thought?

I do not care much for the original Boucheron, but this is lovely. It smells bright and sophisticated in a manner that Eau Sauvage does, although they are quite different compositions. This is a striking floral and herbal bouquet of elegance. Highly recommended.

it just makes sense...boucheron pour homme for the colder months and boucheron edt fraicheur for the summertime...both are exquisite...and when you look at the prices for both...unbelievable !! Top quality !!

Note : I have the fraicheur limited edition but the blue bottle

This E.D.T is long lasting. I noticed a lot of flowers notes in this composition especially rose and geranium. Fresh sweet mix of citruses with strong verbena and flowers notes but still very masculine. I don't know how they do it at Boucheron, but I gave them 5 stars for that. Great Job!. From the beginning it smells old fashion a little bit but after a few moments it's starts smell wonderful ,very uplifting and keep itself sophisticated all day long. Elegant and fresh oriental fragrance, it's not so overpowering like the others Boucheron perfumes but still very noticeable . Real Masterpiece.

I found a bottle at a closeout store last summer and bought it out of curiousity. For under $30 USD why not? I am a major fan of the original PH. This scared me off after Miss Boucheron. I checked the ingredients here before the purchase. It looked OK.

The box is very nice, satiny silver-limited edition. It says it "can be worn even in the sun". I rarely expose my skin to the sun, so no worries there. One thing that caught my attention is the strange orange settlings at the bottom. Is that part of the effect or the reason its is on closeout?

The contents open like suntan lotion. The citrus notes are minimal compared to the original. its definitely warm weather friendly. The heart is more green than the original and crosses into unisex territory. The rose and ylang are comfortable with the herbal notes. There is no vanilla in the closing. The tonka is not as sweet. It maintains all of the integrity of Boucheron. Its great for outdoor summer activity. It last a good 8 hours or more.

The original PH was a careful blend of florals(lots of them) that remained masculine. This was a seemingly impossible feat, yet it worked. I guess its better to have endless summer flankers than Boucheron JR.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Boucheron Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Boucheron Jaipur Homme Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Chanel Egoiste Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Chanel Pour Monsieur Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Yves Saint Laurent M7 Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Boucheron Boucheron Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent M7 Fresh Guerlain Vetiver Cartier Santos de Cartier Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman