Designers » B » Oriental « Groups

Initial Perle de Soleil Boucheron for women

Initial Perle de Soleil Boucheron for women
dislike

Initial Perle de Soleil by Boucheron is a Oriental fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant and mandarin orange; middle notes are rose, jasmine, patchouli and pepper; base notes are honey, amber and vanilla.

Black Currant Mandarin Orange

Rose Jasmine Patchouli Pepper

Honey Amber Vanilla

Initial Perle de Soleil Fragrance Reviews

susieqrj
susieqrj

I bought this one unsniffed and the impression I had was that it was too sober, like "women on "50-60´s". I used it for two times and then gave it to my mother.
The smell was so flat and boring, the lasting wasn´t good.

star10
star10

this is a lighter initial in a way that everyone feels good while wearing it.
everything's gathered here.sweetness,pepper,flowers and fruits.
when I want to wear a perfume like initial without being too extraordinary or moody I go to this one.in a ordinary day,it lightens my everyday.I like the aura of sweetness that it distribute with my colleges and family.
at work men prefer me smelling like this,but when I'm with my man,he tells me original initial turn him on better than this one.he likes pepper and patchouli and he likes the warm amber in it and initial but says the initial is better blended.so I go through...

Initial Perle de Soleil by Boucheron 4.33 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Initial Perle de Soleil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Boucheron Initial Perle de Soleil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Initial Perle de Soleil by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Initial Perle de Soleil by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Poison Fendi Asja Fendi Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Dior Dune La Prairie Silver Rain Calvin Klein Obsession Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Cartier Baiser Vole Givenchy Givenchy III Trussardi Python Boucheron Initial Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Boucheron Jaipur Saphir Cristobal Balenciaga Rumba Dior Pure Poison Elixir John Galliano John Galliano Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Thierry Mugler Angel