Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Jaipur Bracelet Boucheron for women

Jaipur Bracelet Boucheron for women
dislike

Jaipur Bracelet Boucheron for women Pictures Jaipur Bracelet Boucheron for women Pictures Jaipur Bracelet Boucheron for women Pictures Jaipur Bracelet Boucheron for women Pictures

Jaipur Bracelet by Boucheron is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Jaipur Bracelet was launched in 2012. Top notes are basil, lemon verbena, violet leaf, bitter orange and petitgrain; middle notes are hyacinth, lily-of-the-valley and carnation; base notes are iris, cypress and cashmeran.

Basil Lemon Verbena Violet Leaf Bitter Orange Petitgrain

Hyacinth Lily-of-the-Valley Carnation

iris Cypress Cashmeran

Pure Poison
Jesus Del Pozo In White

Jaipur Bracelet Fragrance Reviews

possession83
possession83

Very classy perfume with good sillage and decent longevity. It's like you'd smell a huge spring bouquet of flowers with a hint of something powdery. One of my favourites. Also the bottle is beautiful.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Pure elegance in a bottle. A silk or chiffon dress, sandals, jewelry ah... and the bottle! To my nose this is floral green with a touch of powder that keeps it from being sharp. And with me loving this one I think it is evident that I love LOTV. Love, love, love!

Very versatile and a year round frag in my opinion. Boucheron has some great fragrances that are worth a try! This one is now off my test and onto my want list! :)

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

This is a much lighter version of pure poison. citrusy & more fresh, pp is deep & heavy. Love them both.

schamberae
schamberae

Oooh Jaipur, how I love Thee..what an elegant perfume. smell of very shopisticated lady like a princess. I could find a little similarity with Roberto cavalli Acqua..maybe I'm wrong. but this is exactly amazing scent. well done xoxo

elena.andonova
elena.andonova

This was a blind buy for me and I am still attentively listening to the voice of this frag in each of its phases.
For me the beginning is pretty sharp with LoV being most noticeable. I can see where the comparison with Yves Rocher's Desir de Nature comes from - it's the loud LoV presence which I am not in love with.
Past those initial notes however, the fragrance changes into something I really enjoy. A fresh floral with a bit of sweetness, just enough to make it a rather good perfume to wear in hot weather.

Edit: Jaipur Bracelet has grown on me. Absolutely love it!

If you are looking for an elegant floral with woodsy undertones, this is perfect. Honestly I don't quite get the comparison with Pure Poison, which I owned.This is more subtle, there are no domineering floral note in Bracelet, contrary to the Dior..I do detect the petit grain, it has an aromatic vibe, when the Dior was purely a bright floral...but Benhaim being the nose behind the twos, maybe they have distant similarities, just not obviously..
Nonentheless it is a classy scent, casual yet with a touch of class..nice Boucheron. There is a time and place for that elegant feminine scent!

Roshap
Roshap

Personally, I think the comparisons to Pure Poison are overstated. PP is creamier and much more of a white floral, with a tiny bit of starchiness. Having said that, I enjoy Jaipur Bracelet and find its longevity to be quite impressive. I agree with the previous reviewer that it borders on unisex.
Very much like Jasmin Noir, after an hour or two, the floral notes are almost gone, leaving several more hours of lightly musky, woody base.

Housebliss
Housebliss

I have a tendency to buy female fragrances once in a while, just because I want something new. Considering I like Boucheron Homme and Jaïpur Homme so much, why not try a female version.

On my skin it smells like a glorious soap. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I love the interplay of florals in this, and it's a very comforting scent. My first reaction was rose, but that's not listed as a note. I even get tonka (!).

I asked the two girls working there to smell my wrist (they know who I am, and never try to sell me anything). They both thought it smelled really good on my skin.

Although this is a fragrance for a woman, this smells way more unisex than most unisex niche fragrances I've tried. When it comes to niche, I always feel the unisex scents are (mostly) too feminine.

If you're looking for a slightly sweet, soapy floral, you should definitely try this.

I'd also recommend not spraying more than twice. One spray actually seems to be sufficient. Furthermore, I'd spray from a distance so that the scent doesn't get too concentrated on your skin.

I really like it, and I feel like this could work well any season.

I like this fragrance, even if it has green notes on the top. It is elegant, ladylike, not grassy at all. However, at some point I can smell also powdery iris that is not my cup of coffee.

gracenote-floralspice
gracenote-floralspice

I have just bought this - rather ordered it. After reading reviews here it still was a blind buy. I think it is an absolutely wonderful daytime fragrance. I get the reviewers that claim it is a watered down version of Pure Poison. There is for me merely an element of pure poison. Perhaps it is the fact that both Jaipur Bracelet and Pure poison use some Orange and bitter orange respectively. Based on the notes listed and fragrance descriptions, the fragrances are different. I concede that they could be from a similar family. To me Pure Poison has a "Whiter" smell. Jaipur Bracelet has something white and green to be experienced, perhaps it is the Basil? Even the lemon verbena?? It is a sparkling crisp fragrance with something woody and perhaps spicy? Though the Florals and green herbs dominate here.
Jaipur Bracelet is perfect for summer days!
Classy. Great job Boucheron

selenehdez
selenehdez

Por lo visto no soy la única; se parece a pure poison; aun sin tener coincidencia en notas; me gusto mucho. Es mas amaderada.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

I know I sound like a broken record about Boucheron frags but I love this one too. Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful lovely green floral. The beginning is so fresh and pretty...very green but not grass or weeds. The LOTV is gorgeous. It's strong though so if you're not a fan of Lily of the Valley I would spray lightly. This beautiful perfume has amazing longevity and silage!!!

Again, I wouldn't worry about what "age" this is or isn't appropriate for. This is Boucheron after all and they have done an amazing job designing and blending this little beauty. This scent is elegant, timeless & beautiful!!! A wonderful choice for when you want to wear something that will make you feel chic!!

A.M.H.2
A.M.H.2

I finally got through all the reviews! I agree with melia, Elenkina, vardin30, swedishclare, Tara_Dan, notmenoeb and Museumgal. I was at the mall looking for a fragrance to gift to my mother and sister. This was the perfect safe choice. I got the box with the shower gel and the body lotion. It's a delicate berry floral to me, not offensive at all, which makes it a suitable and very nice day time fragrance. It's soft, not too strong, both sillage and longevity are moderate. It's a good perfume to be worn in the morning to work, and doesn't bother people in small or closed places. I agree it's a softer version of Burberry London and CD Pure Poison, or you might say they come from the same family!

macheprofumo
macheprofumo

Love It. A modern floral deep fragrance that lasts and is unique. Not another perfume like it on the market. High quality. Not for everyone. Along the lines of Dior's Original Poison in term of character and who should be wearing it.

Makica
Makica

I tried this one today at Sephora. Ok...first impression was Pure Poison...but I was missing something..the Bracelet itself! And I decided - you must have it. After 8 hours still present and it makes me satisfied... there is something ... I can smell it!

Jenge
Jenge

Inoffensive, light, citrus floral. Reminded me of Mariah Carey Luscious Pink, but lighter. A very safe summery scent.

Mozartiana
Mozartiana

Watered-down version of Pure Poison. Buy the real thing.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This one is nice, inoffensive, extremely well blended -- but so well blended it's hard to sniff the individual florals. It makes it a bit boring smelling I'm afraid as there's nothing that stands out as the star note. Beautiful but not very memorable, if that makes sense. Tad formal, good for a formal daytime event.

notmenoeb
notmenoeb

This is a very nice, well blended fragrance. It has a luminous, floral feel to it, I love that it is floral and a bit sweet but at the same time it is very classy. Jaipur bracelet is far from being a simple floral fragrance, it is a very soft and classy floral fragrance being light and sensual at the same time. The lasting power is great [as it lasts more than 6 hours in the EDP concentration]. To this I must add another aspect which is essential for a fragrance I wear in the summer - it does not change its smell in the heat and on a sweaty skin - which are two great strengths of this lovely scent. Perfect for a romantic person who loves luminous floral fragrances in the summer. it is to some extent similar to Nina Ricci's Premier jour, but this is far less powdery and much softer. I hope it will be available for long as it is my alltime favourite summer fragrance.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

This has my favourites - iris and violets - but it doesn't make me want to buy it for the juice. The flacon is beautiful like other Boucheron scent containers but not worth it if I won't be using the juice. The scent is floral with crisp citrus to keep it fresh and light. Beautiful light pink juice though I don't know if that changes over time. I think this is suited for younger elegant women in their twenties who want something other than the gourmands.

One spray on me
Sillage: a foot
Longevity: 3 hours

At The Bay Guildford.

Taxidermy
Taxidermy

Romantic, classy, ladylike. Very similar to Pure Poison, but they are not identical. Pure Poison is Snow Queen, whereas Jaipur Bracelet is Snow White.
Regardless of the notes, Jaipur Bracelet is not overly green. It has sweet and warm undertones that soften its green nature and create an impression that you're smelling white flowers, orange blossom in particular.

As I absolutely adore Pure Poison, all Pure Poison smell-alikes are "must haves" for me. Decide for yourself whether you need both of them. After all, it's an elegant blend of flowers in which the beautiful hyacinth stands out the most.

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

Tested this recently, and it's a pretty fragrance - gentle white flowers wafting along. I didnt get all the others herbs and leafy things, but I thought I got a little peach in the opening, though clearly I was wrong in deciphering the note.

I'm not sure if it's too much like London, which is one of my favourites. But I can't be too sure of this. It was just one little spray on my wrist.

EDIT: One day later and I could still get a strong whiff off the paper strip. The drydown is gorgeous! Need to try this again.

AAAND EDIT again: I take it back. Tried this again. It does bear resemblance to London

Amal Elyahyaoui
Amal Elyahyaoui

good for summer day times... light & sweet

madhurimadhara
madhurimadhara

I had lot of expectation from this recent venture from a Jewelry house which has a strong connection with my home country, India and has come with some pretty good perfumes like Jaipur in the past. Strangely, I do not find much similarity with Jaipur which was a favorite of my mom. On the other hand, the top note is pretty similar to Dior Pure Poison but luckily its dry down is much more wearable and lush.
Lily of the valley is one of my favorite note but I am pretty hard to please on that category. Most of the perfumes tends to screech LoV instead of singing a melody as it should. Jaipur Bracelet's triumph is exactly in that forte.
Jaipur Bracelet has excellent longevity on me which gives me enough time to enjoy its beautiful powdery iris dry down tinged with woodsy dryness.
Verdict: Had to get a whole bottle after relishing the free sample for 3 days back to back! Mr. Benaim nailed it again! (I loved Armani's Code and CK's Euphoria)

Cookie2
Cookie2

I tried this and loved it. Read the reviews here and read that it smells like Pure Poison and Burberry London. I hadn't realised - duh! But it so does! No wonder I love it! Slightly different, but not enough to justify me buying it until I've finished my current bottle of Burberry London which is my signature fragrance. I was going to replace it with Pure Poison but I think Jaipur Bracelet has the edge.

Just seen the nose behind this perfume, Carlos Benaim, also created Pure Poison......

Lovejaiphursaphir
Lovejaiphursaphir

VIOLET VIOLET VIOLET too sweet for me

sofiebgoode
sofiebgoode

To me, this is Pure Poison and Anaïs Anaïs combined. And it takes the unpleasant edge out of both. Best of both worlds. It can have an unpleasant edge of its own though, it's very easy to use too much.

vivik
vivik

lovely, so different from my mom´s original jaipur, but it´s practically gone a few seconds after it leaves the bottle...

Espi
Espi

What a pleasant surprise: green florals (muguet!) livened up by herbs and then a cashmerean wood drydown. Just one night earlier I had put on ALien Essence absolue which shares this woodsy/musky note and wasn't impressed. This combination on the other hand is a winner!
Apparently Jaipur itself is no longer available, but according to the reviews I need not to be too sorry about it, this flanker is doing a great job.
Only have a sample, but I can see myself buying a decant in the future (no FB for this girl!)

luxurylover
luxurylover

I smelled this today and smells similar to Hypnotic Poison..

reborn
reborn

to me it doesnt smell like pure poison.Bright white flower with dominant hyacinth note

swedishclare
swedishclare

I just found my sample of this at the bottom of a drawer, tried it and immediately smelled sugared red berries - which I'm still getting on the dry down. It's a lovely, spring like scent - light, but bears no relation to the notes I see listed here. No white flowers, nothing really green, perhaps carnation, maybe some iris... but definitely a whole load of berries. I guess it's my skin though I do see that others have also found red berries in it. One for spring afternoons for me!

missmywhite
missmywhite

Tried my sample from the department store today, and had to scrub it off right away. It smells like an unwashed sweater that's been sitting in a closet for years, after being sprayed with many different perfumes. Sounds like it could just be my skin though - so many scents just don't sit well on me.

busik
busik

Really thin but bright flowers in the beginning, and recalled to base cream, but it is worthy of the latest innovations.

vicka16
vicka16

Such a delicat, sensual and lovely perfume! The opening is floral and slightly citrus, very delicat. But half an hour later it smelled exactly like Pur Poison. It's not necessary a good thing, because I already have CD. But still, I love them both.

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

I doubted Jaipur Bracelet and Pure Poison could be similar. How can two fragrances with so different notes smell the same? This is a mystery to me. Or an olfactive illusion.... But I tested them on both wrists on saturday. Indeed they are very similar in the top notes. I couldn't tell the one from the other at first.
I'm not very good at describing fragrances. The only thing I know is that Pure Poison has always made me nauseous when it dries down whereas Jaipur Bracelet doesn't at all and is pure sophisticated seduction in a bottle...
There is obviously something that disturbs me in Pure Poison. Jaipur Bracet remains fresher,greener and probably more linear... perfect for me!

Edit: What is strange is that I generally don't like lily of the valley but mixed with verbena it's a wonderful combination.

mara_g
mara_g

A slightly greener Pure Poison thanks to the lemon verbena and cypress . Quite lovely :)

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Well this is an enigma for me. Based on the notes I would normally give this a pass. For one thing, does hyacinth or iris even have a scent? I thought these two flowers were pretty un-scented. And lily of the valley...well, I always seem to equate this flower with old lady perfumes...guess I grew up with 'muguet de bois' and can't get beyond that.

ANYWAYS, as I was sashaying past the Boucheron counter, one of the sales ladies pounced on me and asked me if I wanted to try it. Being the polite thing that I am (haha) I said sure why not...on paper first just in case it was stinky. WELL!! Knock me overand call me Susan! It was totally unlike what I thought it would be! No sickly sweet lily of the valley, no piney mossy cleaner scent...just a lovely, fresh floral that is feminine and subtle enough to wear to work. This is definitely a try again and may make it to my wish list! So the lesson here is, don't let the notes put you off....give this one a try ladies!

saguna
saguna

The drydown is very powdery, it doesn't remind me of any perfume and for me it's unique. I agree it's suitable for 30+ person.
It has very good longevity and good sillage.
Some ladies find it too strong on the opening notes, but it quickly sit down to something more poudre and musky. I love it.

antonpan
antonpan

Jaipur Bracelet is a younger version of Dior Pure Poison. They have the similar base with white flowers and a big amount of orange blossom. Jaipur in its turn is fruitier, more citrusy and sounds like a juicy variation of the same theme.

perilandia
perilandia

Smells like Pure Poison... is almost the same perfume.

vardin30
vardin30

The truth- it smells just like London by Burbery to me!
Same kind of bitter/sweet aroma. I love love love London!

d.a.kilic
d.a.kilic

Soft, feminine, poudré and flowery. Similar to Cerruti 1881, which was a perfume that I also loved, but Jaipur Bracelet is softer, more feminine.

JodieW1992
JodieW1992

Slightly similar to Cerruti 1881 in my opinion!

Elenkina
Elenkina

I absolutely in love with this fragrance! On me it smells of wild strawberries!

Coutureguru
Coutureguru

Different and totally fabulous!
I went out on a little testing mission this afternoon (bad idea it being Saturday!!) initially only to try some Guerlain frags. I didn't realise that the first store I went to doesn't carry Guerlain, and disheartened I strolled around rejecting all the usual gumph until I spied this glorious pink bottle lurking on the bottom shelf of a display case.
A faintly herbal and very fresh opening quickly subsides to really high quality muguet and orris. The remarkable note here, however, is the sparkling violet leaf (reminding me a touch of Grey Flannel) wending it's way all the way down into the superb Cypress base.
I'm afraid I didn't wait around long enough to truly appreciate this beauty! I should've snapped it up immediately.
Gents, look past the 'pinkness' of this one and try it ... it makes a lovely change from the rest of the boring masculine fare out there!

Update:
It's official ... I'm seriosly in love with this fragrance!! Bought it today ... definitely one to lay a stock of in.

jellybeantree

@melia funny you say that it smells like pure poison , the nose is Carlos Benaim, who also created pure poison!

jellybeantree

This fragrance surprised me. It's very beautiful smelling I think it's great for 30+ , I don't know if I would have wore this in my 20's but its so different smelling. I agree with the pure poison similarity although the dry downs are different. I tried this as the same time as my girlfriend and it softened very quickly on her , but on me it seamed to brighten and open up with very good lasting power. It was hard to smell on her which is strange because my skin eats perfumes and they don't last on me. My verdict is in. Bravo Boucheron!

UPDATE: Just wore it to a fancy dinner. Good 6 hours later still going strong! Amazing dry down. More than surprised with this! A real gem I have discovered!

melia
melia

It's so odd how the nose in combination with the mind can deceive one so much! I just got a dozen of sprays over me a few hours ago by the sales assistant (first time that a sales assistant wasn't sorry at all to 'spill' so much over me!). In the beginning it's sweet, then it settles down into something slightly more floral, which my nose detected as a 'pure poison note'. Actually, to me jaipur bracelet smells a lot like pure poison with warm sweet red berries. So I did not expected any of the notes listed here!! But I like this version of Jaipur, it's very wearable, also for younger women, but it does not smell 'juvenile' at all. I also get the feeling men will like this, since I had the idea some heads did turn when I passed by.... And maybe that's just my imagination, but in the end that doesn't matter, because jaipur bracelet simply makes me feel good!

vickydu55
vickydu55

I tested this one yesterday,I agree with ralucucky. But I must say it felt right on my skin, soft and feminine, my husband liked it (doesn't happen very often !). Also, I am able to stand it whereas I couldn't bear the original Jaïpur, which gave me headache and real nausea !

deny
deny

I was yesterday to test some new perfumes, and I came home very disappointed! I smelled Opium Vapeur de perfume, Aqua Orients and this one and all of them are a big disappointment for me! Here is nothing special, a generic smell!:(((

ralucucky
ralucucky

Just nice. Nothing special. It reminds me of many other fragrances.

Jaipur Bracelet by Boucheron 3.93 out of 5 based on 214 ratings and 52 user reviews

Jaipur Bracelet Mini by Boucheron, .15 oz Mini EDP for Women
JAIPUR BRACELET for WOMEN by Boucheron EAU DE PARFUM .15 OZ MINI
JAIPUR BRACELET for WOMEN by Boucheron EAU DE PARFUM .15 OZ MINI
JAIPUR BRACELET for WOMEN by Boucheron EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
JAIPUR BRACELET for WOMEN by Boucheron EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Jaipur Bracelet Perfume by Boucheron, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet Eau De Toilette Spray Limited Edition 100ml 3.3oz
JAIPUR BRACELET for WOMEN by Boucheron EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
JAIPUR BRACELET for WOMEN by Boucheron EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Jaipur Bracelet Perfume by Boucheron - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Jaipur Bracelet Perfume by Boucheron - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
JAIPUR BRACELET for WOMEN by Boucheron SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 3.3oz
Jaipur Bracelet Gift Set by Boucheron Gift Set for Women Includes 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz Body Lotion 3.3 oz Shower Gel
Gift Set 3.3oz
Jaipur Bracelet Perfume by Boucheron - -- Gift Set - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz Body Lotion 3.3 oz Shower Gel
Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jaipur Bracelet by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jaipur Bracelet by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.