Designers » B » Oriental « Groups

Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum Boucheron for women

Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum Boucheron for women
dislike

Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron is a Oriental fragrance for women.

Boucheron Femme Eau de Parfum (2012)

Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I have no idea what the official notes are for this fragrance, so I will describe what I think I smelled...

The top notes smelled sharp and green (not citrusy-green, just generic green...almost like galbanum but not resinous) and there was a sharp floral note, possibly hyacinth or something high-pitched like that.

The heart was only orris root on me, or possibly a very dry woody note. Again, I don't know the official notes, but this is what I smelled on my skin. Orris root is very very dry and flat on my chemistry. It was so unpleasant for me, and there were no other notes to mitigate the super dry flat woody note, and it didn't develop after that for a good long while. That was when I decided I had to scrub it off! (I rarely quit in the middle of testing a fragrance, by the way.)

After I washed it off, I could detect a warm oriental sandalwood note, so I'm sure the base would have been lovely, but I couldn't stand the journey to get there!

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

I snapped this up blind too, and afterwards noticed that it said "Eau Legere" on the box. I have no idea whether this is actually classic Boucheron or the Eau Legere, but I *really* like it. The loveliness comes about 30 minutes after spraying it, soft and smooth oriental. It lasted until the next day on clothes. Worth trying if you find it.

twillocks
twillocks

Okay I couldn't resist after reading DevonH's review and because I saw this at TJ Maxx yesterday . . . need I say more. I went straight to TJ today on lunch and grabbed it up. I really like it. This is nothing like I have in my collection (that I can tell). Thanks Devon!!

DevonH
DevonH

I found this today at TJ Maxx for 29 dollars. I didn't even smell it first, just grabbed it. I figured it had to be good.

The top notes do not agree with me - there are some weird notes going on there that make me wrinkle the nose a bit, a tad harsh, and I wasn't sure I was going to like it.

PATIENCE. Those "weird" top notes are beyond worth waiting through to get to the *AMAZING* drydown. Soft, powdery, spicy Oriental...very sexy, and longlasting. I am in love with the drydown. If you can exercise patience, please grab this and be in for a treat when you've given it some time to "simmer down."

One other word of caution so not to be confused: I don't know where the name of this "Jewelers" edition came from. My purchase was a white and gold box, with this same exact bottle with gold cap and gold painting in the middle, but my box simply says "Boucheron Eau Legere" and "natural spray." I know there is another Boucheron Eau Legere that is blue, an older limited edition, but apparently this is different. Just wanted to point that out in case anyone is looking to buy this exact product.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

this sure is a shape shifter on me!
starts with some odd green honeysuckle/moss note...
and turns into a subdued/soft cinammon peachy cumin scent
like an eau fraiche kingdom
im at odds about loving this b/c of the beginning notes, but i have to grudgingly concede that i am lusty over the fraiche oriental spicy drydown....
but what a weird opening!

nyoka
nyoka

AH< Boucheron! How can they design soo many wonderful fumes!THis is sweet and sensual.ITS floral,rose,gardenia,honeysuckle and something I cant identify with,a suble undercurrant of sweet spices.Does not smell like a oriental fume.more of a sweet floral.Lasts a long time,and,has medium sillage.Very classy.Would b great for any age except the really young.It would b too much for pre teen!BUT still soft.

ariadna
ariadna

I like oriental parfumes and this one is sexy,warm and gorgeous.I'm glad I tried this one,because it's last long and also I found it at a reasonable price.
It's a little bit sweet for my taste but I like it this way;good to wear it in winter.

Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron 3.85 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Boucheron Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeweler Boucheron Edition - Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.