Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Miss Boucheron Boucheron for women

Miss Boucheron Boucheron for women
dislike

Miss Boucheron Boucheron for women Pictures Miss Boucheron Boucheron for women Pictures Miss Boucheron Boucheron for women Pictures Miss Boucheron Boucheron for women Pictures

With this new floral fragrance Boucheron has for the first time particularly targeted women 25-35 of age. Vividly colored traditional bottle looks like a toy, and the visual campaign is based the story of Alice in Wonderland. The floral bouquet was created by Anne Flipo and Dominique Ropion combining the notes of bergamot, pink pepper, violet and rose, resting on the base of white deer leather, cedar wood and musk.

Miss Boucheron was launched in 2007.

Pomegranate Pink Pepper Bergamot

Cyclamen Violet Bulgarian Rose

Virginian Cedar White Suede iris Musk

Axis Pink Caviar

Miss Boucheron Fragrance Reviews

loada82
loada82

I hate this perfume, I bought it online after seeing thr positive comment.
Didnt like the smell, it looks like it is expired.

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Just going to start by saying...I really like this. It's fresh, it's fruity, it's a little bit tart and has a DEFINITE pink pepper vibe going. The suede is beautiful and a really nice touch. I'm not a huge leather fan so I was a bit concerned but this is not hard core black leather but a beautiful soft suede.

This was bound to be a hit for me as it has my three favorite notes...iris, rose and violet!!! I enjoy this scent from beginning to end and it lasts and lasts on my skin!!!

Yes it's pink...Yes it's been done before...Yes Yes Yes!!! No this is not Joy, My Sin, 24 Faubourg or No. 5 but this was never meant to be. This is fun and light and has a wonderful sense of humor. This is for all the lovely ladies out there who want a fun, easy fragrance and don't take themselves too seriously. What else would you expect from a pink bottle???

Btw...I don't get into what age group this is appropriate or not appropriate for. Scents are not age specific. A beautiful 16 year old girl could easily pull off a No. 5 with the right attitude while a 40 year old might feel smothered by it. Just like a 40 year old can easily wear a bright fruity floral while a younger girl may not enjoy that type of scent. As men and women that is the beauty about picking and wearing a particular scent. We get to choose to wear what we love...what we identify with and what makes us happy. And as women...we always reserve the right to change our minds.

gentiana
gentiana

Very common, in the all-around Pink Brigade. Nothing outstanding. no statement... I like things that touch, make me think, make me feel... Good for boardroom and boring meetings... Nothing ado about love and crazy, intense feelings... Sorry fans... I think it is simple and politically correct, With no oomph ... !

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

love love love love

Miska
Miska

Berries and pink pepper. I love this.

evanthie

For no reason I cannot use this perfume anymore, it started smelling really heavy on me. I still have an almost full 50 ml refill bottle if anyone is interested let me know.

Nosa
Nosa

I love boucheron very much

Very pretty perfume
Very comfortable fresh smell
I have it now

selinacat
selinacat

Review for Oriental lovers:

I bought this as a blind buy. It was heavily discounted, and I felt like shaking it up a bit. Based on my profile, you can see, I'm a broadly oriental FIEND! vanilla, spicy, musk, depending on the notes, I love 'em all. This is probably the most floral in my active collection. However, that is why I like it. When you are going grocery shopping, or to meet the in-laws, you don't necessarily want to smell like "the whore of Babylon". (hehe)

For me, this is a great lasting (but not LONG lasting ie. Flowerbomb or Alien) floral scent with a more demur quality while still adhering to my skin's (The bergamot maybe?)oriental loyalties.

It has the classy tone of a traditional Parisian house with more versatility than those with hefty price tags.

Bottom line: Is this perfume exceptional out of this world "OMG!!!"? No.

Is it worth considering for those whose skin seems bonded to oriental night-scents? yes.

Miss Boucheron is a nice addition to my collection, though not indispensable. I wouldn't splurge on it, but, for those of the oriental persuasion, Miss Boucheron is a great floral non-fruit daytime that makes you smell gentle and classy.

My top collector tip: A light-tight flexible *basket with lid* for storage. Sunlight can damage or shorten the life of your perfume. Bottles should be snuggled together to restrict movement (upright if possible) to help prevent scratching & breaking. Care for your perfume & a 100ml can last decades!

evanthie

btw I don't detect any berries in Miss Boucheron :)

evanthie

I love this scent but I'd never call it floral. It smells woody and spicy on me yet fresh. What's more, I don't consider it girly, it smells really mature on me. I believe it's more suitable for winter, a bit too heavy for summer.

vicka16
vicka16

I bought Miss Boucheron based on notes listed here on Fragrantica and on reviews, and I must admit I'm very glad I did!
I like a lot Miss Boucheron, on me it is slightly sharp and fresh with a touch of sweetness, a light floral, very feminine and sexy scent.

icekat
icekat

I have to admit I love Miss Boucheron. I have the original Boucheron which I wear on special occasions only but Miss Boucheron is one of my favorite casual perfumes. I love how the fruity notes are combined with the fresh floral notes and a touch of suede. The scent is modern, pretty and young but also chic. The composition is not complex or dramatic but it is graceful, light and sparkly. I get lots of compliments when I wear it.

The pomegranate note is playful and lovely in the opening mixed with a nice doze of pink pepper. I love roses and I can definitely smell them in the heart notes but I think the lead floral note here is the cyclamen. I think it is the cyclamen that makes the heart notes to smell so fresh and gentle. The suede note is very feminine and soft here. It mixes lovely with the freshness of cyclamen. The dry down is similar to the heart notes but toned down a bit. The scent becomes lighter in the dry down but it lasts for at least 8 hours.

Overall score is 8/10. Miss Boucheron is a lovely, sassy and casual fruity floral that I definitely recommend trying.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

I never smelled a boucheron perfume before. I saw this at the perfume store on sale and I decided to spray it. It reminds me of Ralph Lauren Romance, which I loved as a teenager. It's very sweet and girly. It's safe and perfect for summer. I smell berries and rose.

krmarich
krmarich

Something went terribly wrong at Boucheron with the release of this "monsterpiece" and its subsequent reformulations of the original classic. A word about the latter first-The fabulous jewel was stolen from Boucheron!!!

The thieves replaced it with this nonsensical mishmash of odd chemicals surrounded by overy sweet notes that was sadly trending. YSL Parisienne et al... Violets? Maybe. Rose? yes, the cheaps body scent-not damascsena! Pomegranite is too sweet and sour. The most disappointing note is the suede closing! It pollutes the entire composition. What a letdown!!!

This is aimed at young girls who would never possibly afford Boucheron alone. If a girl under 12 wore this casually, her friends would wonder "what is that? Some new insect repellant?" Or worse-some new Febreeze overload. Princess indeed. It gets cloying in the middle and reminds me of dryer sheets! I would hate to imagine Boucheron Jr PH. Lets hope that NEVER happens!

Disappointment and revulsion! Sorry fans, I have loved Boucheron since the beginning and this is the end-once bitten, twice shy.

sofiii
sofiii

Miss Boucheron is sweet, gourmand tart fruity with a aquatic-y jasmine+fruits(raspberry and apricot in plastic bag) undertone. The whole combo is totally not my thing, but it does reminds me a lot of popular commercial perfumes, for example, Juice Couture’s, Giogio Armani’s and some celebrity perfumes.

After a bit, Miss Boucheron actually starts to shine in a really romantic manner. The plastic-aqua-y undertone is gone completely and there’s this powdery discreet floral scent that makes me feel really relax and think of carefree spring afternoon in some meadowy place (without the grassy smell).
It certainly feels like Dior Forever and Ever Dior meets Guerlain Insolence and plus a touch of slightly chypre fruity plastic-y touch(which is found in quite a lot of chypre fruity perfumes made after 2000).

There’s nearly no final dry down, just the mid-phase gets a bit zoomed out.

I’m not sure what to think of Miss Boucheron :S

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

ok but nothing more.

EDIT: its nice and very well made. i guess i expected somthing sweeter because of the "miss" factor. but its realy a nice one. actually it reminds me of Chanel Chance which i like.

olga1780
olga1780

Nice, but too ordinary to my nose. And I mean ordinary, for such house as Boucheron. But it is fairly inexpensive and it was trageted for young ladies, so I shouldn't complain. It will probably be a nice alternative as a summer fragrance, but I won't buy another bottle for sure.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I'm SO happy because I've finally gotten a hold of a bottle of Miss Boucheron for myself in a swap on here with miZZpuRRfect. It had become one of my favorites after testing it in department stores a few times over the past few months.

This is such a nice perfume. It's quite light, fresh, fruity, a little flowery, sophisticated and very appealing. Despite its name, I think Miss Boucheron is a great perfume for any age group, young or not, and for any occasion. Personally I think it's a perfume you could never go wrong with and one which I doubt anyone could find overwhelming or offensive in any way!

I love it.

cyln
cyln

this perfume is the first and last blind purchase for me! normally i like the pink pepper included fumes but i don't know why this gave me a headeche... maybe it is because of the violet. a very heavy fume for my taste.

ReinaT
ReinaT

I thought I would love it because I love the original Boucheron, but this fragrance is not for me. Too young and fruity. Nothing like the original Bourcheron, but at least this one didn't give me a headache. I did not find anything wonderful or magical about it. I could maybe recommend it to a young girl, but not a woman or anyone sophisticated. It is a pretty scent, but not especially pretty. Not enchanting in any way, like the original Boucheron. I did not find it to be special or desirable.

kikikikris
kikikikris

I've found a great deal on a website so I decided to buy this one blindly, mainly because of positive reviews here. (Can't believe I did it again!)

The first spray on my wrist gave me suede, darn straight suede mixed with pomegranate scent. Suede scent was very permanent, presented itself every stages the perfume developed.
I was shocked at the time. It can't be since I like most of the notes listed and the convincing reviews mentioning how pretty it is.

One morning I woke up and though "Well, I've paid for it, why not try to get along?". I decided to spray it on my body, 2 good squirts.

That decision completely turned me around. On my body it smelled so nice I can't stop sniffing myself. THAT scary suede was still there, but subtle and gave the expensive edge to the compositions. The reviews are right after all.

On me it's a sweet combo of pomegranate and flowers. Framed with subtle suede and cedar. Inoffensive, feminine, office scent. Lovely!

Staying power is great enough, 6 h minimum on me with 3 squirts.

I've learned even on my wrist, the perfumes may turn out differently from actually spraying it on my body. How complicated!

weegee
weegee

Another member asked for my opinion before making a blind buy so I sprayed Miss Boucheron on my palms and am wondering why I don't wear it more often because it's really, really pretty.

A very nice blend that includes 3 of my favorites: violet, rose and cedar, all brightened by pomegranite and spiced up with pink pepper. Right from the first moments a gentle whiff of purse or fine shoe leather wafts up along with the cedar note.

I'd wear this -- rather than nothing at all -- to a job interview or to work if I worked around people who don't like fragrance.

That said, if I didn't have it already I wouldn't buy it... I'd put the $$ in an envelope and save it for a bottle of Robert Piguet's Calypso!!

samsara1977
samsara1977

As 'different' as the first Boucheron was, as plain this is. I use it very rarely because it's to simple, it starts fresh but changes very quick into something annoying. The pepper is not balanced in this one, is doesn't mix well with the other ingredients.

cisco
cisco

Being a novice, this is a very unique fragrance. I like the opening of Pomegranate, Pink Pepper, and Bergamot. That does not last very long and, on me, what remains seems to be the pepper. I am missing the florals. I need to use so much to maintain the lovely upper notes this will not be very cost effective. At its best, it is lovely. Its best just does not hang on very long.

Update: Liking the Pink Pepper better.

nyoka
nyoka

I cant imagine anyone not loving this lil lady!She is called a floral but she is much more complex than that!FRuity lovers should adore this as it has a sweet strawberry,bergomot beginning that is spiced with pink pepper.Pink pepper is sometimes used in desserts.IT mellows into a violet rose center that is alluring even to the wearer.THe dry down is no less beautiful.THE soft leather mist coupled with cedar and musk,is another mellow sweet ending.Lies close to ur skin.Doesnt scream,HERE I COME,it doesnt have to for u will b content knowing ur scent is sweet,romantic and shyly sexy/

MISS BOUCHERON edp opens beautifully, with a complex combination of fruits and flowers, including both rose and violet, which I happen to love. Given the texture, I was sure there must be patchouli in here somewhere as well, but it's not listed as a note.

In its development, MISS BOUCHERON becomes progressively more peppery, and somewhat less compelling to my nose, but never unpleasant. I do find the pink pepper to be rather dominant in the somewhat musky drydown, but the florals are still present and fresh enough to make me wish for a bottle nonetheless--which means a lot coming from someone who is not usually too keen on pink pepper frags... (-:

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

This Fragrance smells lovely, sophisticated, i cannot stop smelling it, and this a fragrance that lasts.
I must say i am not very into floral scents, but this smells irresistible.
I smell florals, and some spicy/leathery smell.
I love this!

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This is one perfume that smells quite a bit different from spraying it on clothes vs on your own skin...

On my clothes, all I get is a heavy pepper smell,.. black pepper, pink pepper, pepper, pepper, pepper, with a mild mix of florals & fruits.

But on my skin, I'm getting florals & fruits with a MUCH more balanced amount of pepper notes. It doesn't seem near as peppery anymore, thankfully. Then, after a few minutes, the citrusy fruit notes aren't as obvious, and I'm left with some mild florals and mild pepper notes. It's very light, very casual, but does not smell cheap by any means (as some here have already mentioned).

This is one scent that needed to grow on me. I had to smell it not only once or twice, but more like ten or twenty times for me to adjust. I really like & appreciate it now, and I'm very glad to say I gave it a few shots... okay, make that much more than a few shots!

c3c
c3c

As much as I hate to say it, Miss Boucheron is actually quite boring. It's pleasant, given a bit of oomph by the hint of pink pepper, and very very "safe." It's also very soft. I kept applying more so I could smell it (test vial, a spray bottle probably would have been more effective) and eventually decided to put Daisy on which easily covered it. It's not unpleasant at all, sophisticated not cute or sexy, just lacking in excitement.

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I was so excited to try this and oh my god I was disappointed! The first smell of it was so bad it almost killed me. So strong and terrible. After couple of hours it become kind of nice, soft flower scent. But not for me for sure.

karlee79
karlee79

this was like smelling a peppery watermelon, hurt my nose to smell because the drydown was very flowery wich i do not like. It was on a sale shelf for 19.99.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a real green and white floral scent. Its smells just like Ellen Tracy's Inspire perfume. This is very unlike any thing remotely close to the original Boucheron! I never would have expected this from Boucheron at all.

guest_gemma
guest_gemma

it's nice, but at the beginnig is quite bitter on my skin. afterwards, it develops into a floral and delicate fragrance. an lasts all day.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

i always thought that boucheron perfumes are for more mature women so i never gave them a try, but when i saw the name "miss boucheron" i just had to try it on me - i did the same thing with miss dior cherie and i eneded up likeing it a lot. it is very floral, smells quite expensive and it's not overpowering. miss boucheron inspires calm and serenity. reminds me a little of givenchy's absolutely irresistible.

rithacha
rithacha

IMHO this scent is really really really likeable. Unless you dislike florals in general, there's not an offensive note there. This is my go-to fragrance for situations when I just want to smell *nice* without making a huge statement or offending anybody. The sillage is likeably quiet, so it's hard to overapply. The lasting power is also wonderful.

I'm a little surprise this wasn't labeled as fruity floral, since fruits dominate the first fifteen minutes. The pink pepper keeps things lively, but it doesn't take center stage (in the cases of the recent pink-pepper waters making their way to department store counters). The heart is vaguely floral and powdery, without being overwhelming. By this point you can definitely make out the cedar, iris, and suede (some of my favorites). It adds a bit of dimension to the preceding fruits and florals.

Miss Boucheron definitely fits a young wearer, or a wearer young at heart, not in the least frivolous or immature. She's sweet, appealing, and easy to get along with. Although she won't shock anyone with her pinache, I can't imagine bad opinions of her. Miss Boucheron is the kind of scent everyone would use once in a while, for the office or for school or for being around sensitive people.

This is a fragrance that would make people wonder, "Who smells so nice?" rather than "Who's wearing perfume?"

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Tones of(cooking)pepper with a woodsy note I refer to as"sharpened/school pencils"and it is my olfactory nightmare.(also starring in clarins/par amour and giorgio beverly hills/so you)

This is a pretty bad smell in a pretty nice bottle.

This is all wrong.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I dont find it boring,i think its just perfect when you dont want to smell to much perfume but neither to boring.You will smell just good and nice with this one.I am not a typical floral lover,most of my scents are more one the oriental side.But i really like this one and luckly it gets really nice on my skin.Both top and base are good,the base gets soft by the leather and it smells lovely all day.And i agree that it is a young lady smell(at least after my upinion),finally Boucheron presented something for the younger fans too.

9154mf
9154mf

For the first almost hour, it was a sweet pink pepper. After that first hour it morphs into a subtly peppery spicy floral. Also the cedar comes into play and adds a certain spicy tang, I am just not a fan of pepper.

mandashell
mandashell

I had it liked but grew tired of it. Lasting power, as expected from a Boucheron fragrance, is fantasic but that is about it. It sat so long on my dresser that it started to collect dust. It smells expensive and it was when I bought it. While the scent isn't terrible it just doesn't really stand out. Hmph! Whatever! o.0

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

VERY LIGHT FRESH FLORAL FRAGRANCE. TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS.

the first time I smelled this one I realized I love it!surely it's the best perfume by boucheron I've ever smelled.but in fact I've decided that I don't love it enough to buy it!
by the way I'm in love with the top notes.very missy,fresh and nice just like the bottle.
the middle notes didn't seem to be extraordinary to me.it's just a nice floral scent for mild floral fans.it's similar to givenchy irresistible perfumes to some extend and specially it's similar to new edition,"absolutely irresistable" in smelling and color of the flacon.though there isn't much similarity between the notes,both of them create the same impressions in me.
I wish the top notes would remain more and I'm in love with pomegranate scent,but I don't recognize it in this perfume.
by the way it's a very nice perfume for 20-35 years old audiences.it's much better than nina by nina ricci and most of famous missy fragrances I've seen in stores and it's more unique.

Annie_D
Annie_D

This perfume is lovely, it does have a slight fruity scent to it but it has a nice floral part as well, but it is not overpowering I adore it! I tried it and will be buying it soon!

P.S. I just received it today and I like it the initial spray is a little tart with some floral, but when it dries down it is soft with a slight note of the pink pepper.

Boggi
Boggi

Very comfortable fresh smell. To me it is not very special, but at the same time there is nothing wrong with it. Perfect when citrus-berry freshness is all you want.

Kasku
Kasku

Very pleasant and light. It opens up little bit citrusy but then you can enjoy its soft florals. It has very calm nature...I see it as a perfume for work or casual wear.

gosienka
gosienka

I found this perfume at the airport. Coming back from vacations, I was looking for something new and inspiring for the next working year. I looked at the bottle and immediately thought about my grandma. Fortunately, I did not discard it then but had a sniff. A surprisingly pleasant sniff! I do not buy perfumes without first testing it several times. This one was a risky choice, but what a choice it turned out to be!

Miss Boucheron is beautiful. Round and beautiful. Delicate and subtle but strong enough to last for hours (I spray it in the morning and I can still smell it on my pillow when I wake up the next day.)It is not too sweet, not too strong, not too fresh.

When I wear it I feel not only beautiful and sophisticated but also approachable and joyful. It gives me a great start for the day and a motivation to dress up, have great make up, high heels and a smile. What else would I want from a work perfume?

PR
PR

Flowers, but very fresh. When the scent settles it gets slightly soapy as well. It is not that memorable for me, but very good impression in general

Just to add; I haven't tried that much of this brand, but I think Chanel has Chance and Boucheron has Miss Boucheron..I'm just drawing parallels

d dolce vitta
d dolce vitta

I love boucheron, and althougth i dont like floral parfums, this is the exeption. Can be used for a young and olders women, its fruit and not heavy. I recomend that try this if you enjoy to be noted, and always to distigir it self!!!

dina
dina

Lovely floral fragrance. Reminds me a little of Very irresistible but heavier. Rather suited for summer.

elgab89
elgab89

Very pretty perfume for a very young, somehow exuberant personality. I imagine a young woman wearing a 50's pink crinoline dress.
It is very fruity to me, floral fruity to be exact, and the fruitiness stays for the rest of the day. Very uplifting and pleasant perfume - I would say it is more casual than most of Boucheron perfumes. It would be suited for daywear.

Candra
Candra

Love the bottle and love the liquid in it. This one will become a woody floral classic. It smells expensive but never overpowering. I have the body lotion too, so my fragrance will last longer. This perfume is perfect for all seasons.
I will definitely repurchase.

indigo.smile
indigo.smile

I have it now...and correct, it smells so good on me. i never tried boucheron before, so it's kinda fascinating. i tried it last night when i had dinner with my husband. Too bad he didn't like it much like i do

Aeternitas

I got a sample of this today just to make sure that I liked it and wanted it... and it remains that I still love it and want it! :) I read ametoscane's review and guessed I didn't get a good smell from it as she said it was not girly and it was for dressing up, but I still smell it as a casual wear perfume with a feminine girly tinge. I guess that is perhaps the bottle is a bright pink and implies youth to me. It's not heavy and overwhelming in sweetness or spices - it's just perfect, just right. Certainly noticeable. I recommend that any woman at least try this!

Aeternitas

This perfume is a girlish scent and could definitely be targeted towards younger women, below age 25 which is what it was originally targeted for, according to the description. It could suit especially those that are young at heart. It's beautiful, light, and flirty with the touch of a young woman. It's not too flowery! Which is great, because I usually don't like 'floral' scents too much... this one's a great find. Great for casual, everyday wear.

It's really different compared to other Boucheron perfumes, most of the others are very heavy and intended for occasional wear. Not this one! Can't wait to get it in my grasp :)

guest_Lllly
guest_Lllly

Hey,

I have this perfume and I must say I love it...
I dont like overly sweet or heavy perfumes, so this one is perfect

Although I must say that the bottle didnt do much for me, I thought it was sort of like a perfume for old ladies.

2007

Miss Boucheron by Boucheron 3.43 out of 5 based on 228 ratings and 54 user reviews

Miss Boucheron Perfume by Boucheron, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Miss Boucheron Perfume by Boucheron, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
MISS BOUCHERON for WOMEN by Boucheron EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ
MISS BOUCHERON for WOMEN by Boucheron EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ
Miss Boucheron Perfume by Boucheron, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray with Free Musical Box for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Boucheron Miss Boucheron Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Boucheron Miss Boucheron Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Miss Boucheron Perfume by Boucheron, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Miss Boucheron Perfume by Boucheron, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Miss Boucheron Parfums De Joaillier Perfume by Boucheron, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Miss Boucheron fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Boucheron Miss Boucheron, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Boucheron by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Boucheron by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.