Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum Boucheron for women

dislike

Miss Boucheron, romantic pink beauty will be continued by Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum, which opens with notes of Calabrian bergamot, pomegranate and pink pepper.

The heart brings floral bouquet with accentuated rose scent, surrounded by lily of the valley and cyclamen, while the base caresses with sensual musk. This fragrance is available from February 15, as well. It comes in 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.)bottle.

The bottle is adorned with arabesque motifs, with secret emblems and stylized leaves, symbols of Oriental mythology. Each of the figures is a perfection which brings a unique design.

Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum was launched in 2008.

Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

KarlekLila

To clear up any confusion this is a limited edition summer fragrance, Miss Boucheron eau Légère (edition limitée), NOT "Jeweler's Editon."

The actual listing of notes is nearly impossible to find anywhere but I did track them down after quite a search. According to a French parfum website (as well a search of the listed ingredients on the box), eau Légère includes many of the same notes found in the original Miss Boucheron, minus the deer leather and cedar wood. Also unlike the original the pink pepper in this is purely a background top note! Being a légère, or "light" fragrance it is of course much lighter than its parent with the addition of a strong melon accord and lots of citronellal, limonene, hydroxycitronellal, linalool & citrol.

It is clean, transparent, lightly sweet in a floral way (not in the least like a sugary gourmand). It lasts for about 5 hours on my skin or considerably longer on clothes. (It is also considerably sweeter on clothes than on my skin). With my chemistry the strongest notes by far are honeydew melons with a light green accord rather like that of fresh, baby celery stalks. On clothes the celery-like note is minimal. After about an hour on my skin the bright green celery accord fades to the background leaving the melon to take over, morphing into a skin scent that lasts a few hours. As the melon begins to dry down a fresh cut rose emerges with a touch of powdery violet that slowly fades to clean white musk. I've discovered that it layers beautifully with a melon lotion I have increasing the longevity of the scent.

On a side note it's interesting to note that the box lists two ingredients that are often used in sunscreens to aid in UV blockage. The box reads: "Peut se porter meme au soleil/ Can be worn even in the sun". With that information in mind I do look forward to wearing this beauty in wilting summer heat!

Top Notes: Citruses, pomegranate, pink pepper,
Mid: Melon, green notes, rose, violet
Base: Musk, powdery accords

KarlekLila

I received this as a Christmas gift. After some confusion at attempting to find it here on Fragrantica I see that its listed under the wrong name. Nowhere on the box or bottle does it say 'Jeweler's Edition.' It is however a limited edition, Miss Boucheron eau Légère, edition limitée. Yet another example of poor researching. I'm talking to you, Fragrantica editors!

Top Notes: Citruses, pomegranate, pink pepper,
Mid: Melon, green notes, rose, violet
Base: Musk, powdery accords

Fashionista-IM
Fashionista-IM

My GodMom got me Miss Boucheron, she thinks this scent suits my personality , I love it so much ,I cherish it ... a wonderful gift that has become one of my signature scents .

gosienka
gosienka

I found this perfume at the airport. Coming back from vacations, I was looking for something new and inspiring for the next working year. I looked at the bottle and immediately thought about my grandma. Fortunately, I did not discard it then but had a sniff. A surprisingly pleasant sniff! I do not buy perfumes without first testing it several times. This one was a risky choice, but what a choice it turned out to be!

Miss Boucheron is beautiful. Round and beautiful. Delicate and subtle but strong enough to last for hours (I spray it in the morning and I can still smell it on my pillow when I wake up the next day.)It is not too sweet, not too strong, not too fresh.

When I wear it I feel not only beautiful and sophisticated but also approachable and joyful. It gives me a great start for the day and a motivation to dress up, have great make up, high heels and a smile. What else would I want from a work perfume?

Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron 3.73 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Boucheron Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.