Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum Boucheron for women

dislike

Miss Boucheron, romantic pink beauty will be continued by Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum, which opens with notes of Calabrian bergamot, pomegranate and pink pepper.

The heart brings floral bouquet with accentuated rose scent, surrounded by lily of the valley and cyclamen, while the base caresses with sensual musk. This fragrance is available from February 15, as well. It comes in 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.)bottle.

The bottle is adorned with arabesque motifs, with secret emblems and stylized leaves, symbols of Oriental mythology. Each of the figures is a perfection which brings a unique design.

Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum was launched in 2008.

Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Fashionista-IM
Fashionista-IM

My GodMom got me Miss Boucheron, she thinks this scent suits my personality , I love it so much ,I cherish it ... a wonderful gift that has become one of my signature scents .

gosienka
gosienka

I found this perfume at the airport. Coming back from vacations, I was looking for something new and inspiring for the next working year. I looked at the bottle and immediately thought about my grandma. Fortunately, I did not discard it then but had a sniff. A surprisingly pleasant sniff! I do not buy perfumes without first testing it several times. This one was a risky choice, but what a choice it turned out to be!

Miss Boucheron is beautiful. Round and beautiful. Delicate and subtle but strong enough to last for hours (I spray it in the morning and I can still smell it on my pillow when I wake up the next day.)It is not too sweet, not too strong, not too fresh.

When I wear it I feel not only beautiful and sophisticated but also approachable and joyful. It gives me a great start for the day and a motivation to dress up, have great make up, high heels and a smile. What else would I want from a work perfume?

Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron 3.88 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Boucheron Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Boucheron Jeweler Edition - Miss Boucheron Eau de Parfum by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Boucheron Initial Boucheron Miss Boucheron Boucheron Trouble Thierry Mugler Alien Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Moschino Couture! Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Lancaster Sunwater Krizia Krazy Krizia Borghese Il Bacio Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil Guerlain Idylle Yves Saint Laurent Paris Boucheron B Dior Poison Dior Dior Addict Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Dior Hypnotic Poison Chanel Coco Mademoiselle