Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Evasion Bourjois for women

Evasion Bourjois for women
dislike

Evasion Bourjois for women Pictures

Evasion by Bourjois perfume house was originally launched in 1970 and re-launched in 1996. It is a floral fragrance, the scent of distant tropical islands. It contains notes of hyacinth, jasmine, lily of the valley and honeysuckle. Available as a perfume and as 50 ml EDT.

Jasmine Hyacinth Honeysuckle Lily-of-the-Valley

Rive Gauche

Evasion Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

My mom used to have it back in the 1970s, than was re-gifted in the 1990s but didn't enjoy it so much anymore. It was still in the previous bottle - the one with vertical grooves. I'm not sure if the scent was reformulated a lot along with the bottle, but it is a sentimental scent to me no matter what - I must get it one day! Oh, and it's a relatively inexpensive replacement for La Rive Gauche:)

hadas
hadas

I acquired a vintage parfum de toilette of Evasion (original version from 1970s). It is an aldehydic floral, it smells a bit like original Rive Gauche, and it's in the same general vein with other aldehydic florals of the late 60s/early 70s such as original Climat, Calandre, Moonwind, etc.

Akarui_hana
Akarui_hana

I recently received my Evasion (new formula) as a blind buy - sometimes I indulge my curiosity when the price tag is "well-behaved". When I first applied it I wasn't really sure it was all to my liking. It seemed a bit too harsh, too acidic, too much alcohol and I was beginning to think I had made a mistake.

After a half an hour the harshness went away and what was left was this adorable flowery scent dominated by Lily-of-the-Valley. I also feel a certain retro green freshness that I enjoy quite a lot. It's a beautiful composition, it smells classy and feminine. It lasts around 4-5 hours on my skin, more on the clothes. It also brought me an unexpected compliment from someone who also disliked the way it smelled in the beginning but seemed to be quite enthusiastic about how beautifully it developed.

My advice is to give this little gem a chance, also give it time to bloom, don't judge it from the way it opens and have the patience to see how it can transform into a wonderful scent that might win your heart.

Radus
Radus

very lovely smell and still very popular ..

Alle Homme
Alle Homme

This is my best blind buy. I love it.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Interestingly, the packaging for this French drugstore scent is remarkably similar to that of Avon's 70's release, Sweet Honesty!

I would love to smell this fresh floral, with or without any resemblance to Avon's classic. It's become apparent to me that the 70's is one of my favorite perfume eras!

There is a freshness to the fragrances of this decade. Even their names are full of greens and meadows. Consider, for example, the sadly discontinued Straw Hat by Faberge, and the (likewise vanished) Avon treasures, Hana Gasa and Imperial Garden. Each of these was known for a certain open - air loveliness that is a genre all to itself.

Oh, for a resurgance of simple elegance in the world of perfume!

frusia
frusia

My mum used to wear it. I remember it warm, soft, flowery, feminine.. A beautiful scent

karol2000
karol2000

It is one of the cheap smells worth much more.If it was launched by Dior we would love it

tixa
tixa

Good for its price.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bourjois Evasion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bourjois Evasion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Evasion by Bourjois. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Evasion by Bourjois represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.