Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Glamour Chic Bourjois for women
dislike

leather
Glamour Chic Bourjois for women Pictures

Glamour Chic – modern chic embodiment – in peach color! The fragrance provides powdery and oriental notes by combining floral powdery accords with warm shades. The essence of the composition offers floral powdery notes additionally heated by creamy sandalwood, vanilla and suede.

Notes: powdery notes, floral bouquet, sandalwood, vanilla, suede Glamour Chic was launched in 2013.

Fruits

Powdery Notes Flowers

Sandalwood Vanila Suede

Glamour Chic Fragrance Reviews

chanka
chanka

ok so smell is nice ... interesting sweet soft, spicy powdery ,very warm wintery ...
even if it is drugstore perfume have to say it is really good quality

nitschevo
nitschevo

@chanka - I think you can be sure that the bottle is real as I don't think Bourjouis fragrances are being copied...

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

The notes sound like such a good idea, yet I tested it and I was more than just disappointed; I was horrified. I'll blame it on my chemistry as I can see many people find it a success. Either way, there was nothing chic in the cat pee odor I had to scrub after trying this one...

panicna
panicna

Today I tried it and I really liked it.. I think it is great for winter , kind of sweet scent ,it gives feeling of hollidays (I'm not sure why but it felt like that for me). Anyways I'm glad I got a tester maybe I'm going to buy thins one.

the_blue_cat
the_blue_cat

I got to test this today. I can only describe it as powdery, sweet and creamy.
It's a nice perfume, somewhat safe, innocent, risk free.I guess it would fit a more romantic spirit. It has a certain conforting, warm and inviting vibe, it is not by any means harsh. Leather in perfumes always induce me the feeling of womanhood, almost motherly like (i don't know why). It's powdery, creamy vanilla with a bit of depth.
I've been wearing a single puff for 7 hours now, and I can still sense the creamy, powdery vanilla, but now it's mixed in with sandalwood.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

How adorable bottle!!! The notes sounds very very interesting so it is going to be interesting to try this perfume when it arrives.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bourjois Glamour Chic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bourjois Glamour Chic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glamour Chic by Bourjois. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glamour Chic by Bourjois represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bourjois Glamour Excessive Cacharel Catch...Me Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Bourjois Glamour Fantasy Cacharel Noa Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Christian Dior Dolce Vita Calvin Klein Eternity Givenchy Ange ou Demon Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Kenzo Madly Kenzo! Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Versace Versense Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Kenzo Kenzo Amour