Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Glamour Excessive Bourjois for women
dislike

coconut
Glamour Excessive Bourjois for women Pictures

Glamour Excessive – purple, provocative and subtle! Its composition is announced as oriental-musky embellished with gourmet accords. Coconut notes flirt with freesia and spicy notes of cardamom enrich feminine bouquet of peony and precious iris. Base notes play a fine game with patchouli and vanilla which attracts attention, while musk and sandalwood introduce creamy shades leaving a warm trail on the skin.

Notes: coconut freesia, cardamom, peony, iris, patchouli, vanilla, sandalwood, musk Glamour Excessive was launched in 2013.

Coconut Cardamom

Freesia Peony iris

Patchouli Vanila Musk Sandalwood

Sunset

Glamour Excessive Fragrance Reviews

learnincurve
learnincurve

Honestly, it smells exactly like I thought it would from the bottle. I'm a fan of none of these notes so can't judge it on that but...

Good news everyone! You can save yourselves £80 on Black Opium Nuit Blanche if you just want something very vanilla with stuff vaguely floral and musky going on underneath. You can probably tell everyone it's Nuit Blance and no one will ever know.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

I get mitchum deodorant, athletic tape and sweet powder.

whimsicalpopsicle
whimsicalpopsicle

It really is very similar to Dior Hypnotic Poison, maybe a bit softer, no bitter notes, in my opinion.
(I had to blind buy this and test it to believe you guys;)
Since I'm not really a huge fan of HP I spray Glamour Excessive on my couch, pillows and a blanket before any guests arrive. It somehow smoothes the atmosphere in the living room. People seem to like it.
I'd say it's a cheaper version of HP. One I can liberally spray on whatever I want. Lasts for days. Cool stuff. Thank you Bourjois, this is awesome!

lirael00
lirael00

If you want something similar to Chrystal Noir by Versace, go get this one. It sweet creamy delicious, I just want to eat my skin when I apllied it. I'm a big fan of coconut note, but you can easily go wrong with it, but not in this one. What is more suprising is the longevity and sillage, both are awesome! So if you would like to smell like whipped cream with coconut flakes get it cause you won't regret it. Btw I got it for ridicolous price: 5 euros, c'mon are you joking! Really great fragrance!

chanka
chanka

sweet sweet creamy warm scent
on the beginning you can feel coconut but it disappear very fast
dry down is very similar to Paris chic
but nice for winter everyday work or hang out
I was trying not to like it maybe because I judged it "only drugstore" brand but I have to tell you I love them .. both chic and this one
creamy and powdery

Feli15
Feli15

Very creamy coconut, patchouli-sandalwood and cardamom. If you like perfumes like Versace Crystal Noir and Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle and you're on budget, give this one a try.
It's very long lasting and the only down side is that it might be too overpowering for hot summer days.

z.mayad
z.mayad

Very soft ..powdry..creamy sent..i like it.

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

Wow, I kinda like it a lot, but it's definitely not a summer choice: it smells french, classy and grown up. Patchouli lovers, beware! I was especially thrilled with the iris and the dusty coconut combo, I find it very unique. However, there is a one "excessive" element to it, and that is the fault of being more mature than the line's audience. I, for instance, wouldn't wear it without feeling uncomfortable... despite my liking it (I'm 26, thus, no longer a teenager). If you want a girly, sweet veersion from Bourjois, try Glamour Fantasy (the other two, Chic and Lovely, in my opinion, stink - especially Chic, stay away or, at least, don't test it on your skin)

IkraSaleemKhan
IkraSaleemKhan

Smells like baby powder.

Lynda11
Lynda11

wonderful smell...one sniff of this and a had to buy it and I don't regret it. soft and very feminine.

the_blue_cat
the_blue_cat

Oh, this one was a nice surprise! I tested out the entire Glamour line, and this one to me is the prize of the entire collection.
On my skin, this one develops lovely, quite unique. At first it's all about the coconut and spices (the cardamom), but then it quickly becomes so oriental, sooo smokey.
It's a strong perfume, with a decent sillage and longevity. I tested it out seven hours ago, and I can still clearly detect it (a couple of puffs on my wrist).

What surprised me and left me in awe was the smokiness combined with the exotic sweet scent of coconut and vanilla. It's amazingly bitter-sweet and, yes, SMOKEY!
I have to admit, my body chem is weird and it does tend to turn sandalwood into a bitter, smokey profile. But the truth is: I was shocked. For me, the tropical sweet coconut vanilla mixed in with the sheer, bitter, incense-like earthyness of the patchouli-sandalwood combo is unique and, dare I say it: beautiful.
Give it a try if you like your perfumes with a bit of a kick :)

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

To me it smells like summer, reminiscent of a lotion you'd put on at the beach. The coconut is definitely dominant and after a while I just smell coconut and flowers. The bottles are absolutely precious, so adorable. To me the scent is not something I'd go absolutely crazy about, it's not very original either. But it is pleasant and sweet, like the rest of the perfumes from this line. I really think this entire new Bourjois line of perfumes is super cute, so due to the sheer adorableness, good quality (I sprayed it on hours ago and I can still smell it) and reasonable price tag it would be a nice thing to have and also if you're thinking what to buy someone, this would be a great gift to a young girl.

Glamour Excessive by Bourjois 3.94 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bourjois Glamour Excessive fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bourjois Glamour Excessive, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glamour Excessive by Bourjois. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glamour Excessive by Bourjois represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.