Designers » B » Chypre Fruity « Groups

dislike

almond
nutty
Glamour Fantasy Bourjois for women Pictures

Glamour Fantasy – bright pink, joyful, for summer!! AS an ode to summer, Glamour Fantasy is created of chypre floral notes that rejoice us and offer chic shades. The perfume opens with sweet fruity notes of French raspberry macarons and cherry along with a heart composed of strawberry and jasmine. The base pulsates intensely with patchouli as contrast to floral-fruity opening.

Notes: raspberry macaroons, cherry, strawberry, sambac jasmine, patchouli Glamour Fantasy was launched in 2013.

Macarons Raspberry Sour Cherry

Big Strawberry Jasmine Sambac

Patchouli

Miss Dior Cherie
Jimmy Choo Exotic

Glamour Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

Mimosatique
Mimosatique

Adorable bottle. Wallet friendly price. I used to love their cosmetic line, so glad they have fragrances.

Right on my skin I picked up summer ripe raspberries, then followed by tart red cherry skin with swirls of almond powder to sweeten, fresen up a bit. Slightly jammy sweet with woodsy patchouli dancing around the fruity notes soon after. When the strong patchouli-jammy vibe fades what I get (when i put my nose close to the skin)is an effervescent marcaon. First the macaron shell(almond is still there, very faint), then raspberry-jam filling inside. While all these may sound super sugary and sweet, it is not. Distinctively a French perfume house vibe. Youthful but sophisticated and full blown. In about 30 mins the scent settles you are left with berry wine almondy powder puff..tad vintage , even.

This is for someone who loves gourmands with touch of oriental. If you are about sugars/candy scents, this "strong" jammy woodsy juice MAY be too much/bold for your liking.

I even think this is saucy /fancy enough for a date night/out in a fancy place scent. May work better for cooler weathers as it wont be as smug in hot temperatures.

Sillage: Mid range , couple feet away with initial blast
Projection: Loud. for people who don't like patchouli this may be problematic/headache inducing.
Longevity: Semi-weak. I dont mind reapply and relive the macaron phase!

Rahmi
Rahmi

the worst perfume i've experienced. i bought it blindly because how you can resist the super duper cute bottle.. but yuckk.. i dont smell anything in description.. i only smell.. i still dont get what i smell.. such a tired old lady smell or something . regretted product :'(

Sahar_Pourhashemi
Sahar_Pourhashemi

I've tested this under-rated juice, recently. It opens with sugary delicious cherries and berries (raspberry is more prominent) which reminds me of "Le petite robe noir" at first, and it develops into something patchoulic! I think that I have previously met this kind of patchouli in Coco Mademoiselle, but here it is mixed with sweet fruits.
Surely it deserves a try due to its cost-effective price, cute bottle and nonoffensive scent. If someone's into sweet fruits, then it's a "the-one-I-need" for him/her.

ladyofhonor81
ladyofhonor81

I went out of my way to get this scent because of the reference in the past reviews to Miss Dior Cherie but OMG this smells like BRUT!!!! My boyfriend was like why are you wearing cologne like that it stinks. This is one of the few perfumes that stays with me until I get into the bed and I get no fruit at all just a woody musk. I am so upset that this smells this way on me. I am so disappointed. I guess I will keep looking.......

lirael00
lirael00

Watery raspberry,cherry and then it ends. This is something I would buy at the age of 12,but I got tne bottle now as I was very impressed by Bourjois Excessive. Maybe I will spritz some of the juice on a lovely summer day. Terrible lasting power and longevity.

Feli15
Feli15

One spritz and it immediately reminded me of Miss Dior Cherie 2005. It is more simple and sweet and lacks depth, but all in all it's not that bad.
It's young, carefree, fun, girly fragrance.
I know nothing can replace the original MDC, but for this price and very similar vibe I'd say it's worth giving a try. I wouldn't mind wearing it every now and then.

cccupcake
cccupcake

Very girly, almost too sweet. Very delicious!

Elizete Araujo Moura
Elizete Araujo Moura

Delicious; sweet fruit, fresh I love!!

In Vogue
In Vogue

Haven't smelled this yet, but I've heard that Chanel owns Bourjois, so that would make this a Chanel fragrance.

braveinkrabbit
braveinkrabbit

charmmy kitty

the_blue_cat
the_blue_cat

This one is like youth in a bottle. It's a very "luminous" type of fragrance, evocative of sunshine, joy and good times. It's also very girly!!
The notes are pretty accurate: at first it was fruity sweet, a bit watery and a bit syntethic. I could clearly detect the raspberry- cherry fruits with a sweet almondy note (the macarron). It's not sickly sweet, it's a bit watery, like a fruit popsicle.

I do have to admit: I loved it! Made me feel happy...but at the same time, it made me feel a bit childish, like a young girl proud of her very first fruity-sweet perfume.
I would buy it - it's so cheap, even for Romanian standards. I would wear it during carefree summer days, when I want to feel whimsical. It's not a masterpiece, but it's fun in a bottle.
Do give it a go if you love the listed notes. In this case, what you see is what you get, basically. No surprises.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

How adorable bottle!!! The notes sounds very very interesting so it is going to be interesting to try this perfume when it arrives.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bourjois Glamour Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bourjois Glamour Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glamour Fantasy by Bourjois. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glamour Fantasy by Bourjois represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.