Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Glamour Lovely Bourjois for women

Glamour Lovely Bourjois for women
dislike

Glamour Lovely Bourjois for women Pictures

Glamour Lovely – ode to pink, ode to queen rose! The fragrance is constructed as floral-fruity, modern and playful. Its composition accentuates Turkish rose refreshed with juicy green fruit and surrounded with delicate sambac jasmine. Velvety musk in the base contributes to sensuality.

Notes: Turkish rose, green fruit, sambac jasmine, musk Glamour Lovely was launched in 2013.

Fruity Notes

Turkish Rose Jasmine Sambac

Musk

Glamour Lovely Fragrance Reviews

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I had a sample of this new perfume laying around and i finally got around to trying it out.

My 1st impression of this is that it does exactly what it says on the bottle... its just lovely, delicate and cute - the same goes for the bottle very goody goody 2 shoes =)

Citrusy sweet fragrance with a pinch of turkish rose that makes me think of those yummy rose water based turkish sweets - quite yummy gourmet if u ask me =)

It's quite unique as well - not at all like the typical rose scented fragrances that are out there... It's more of an understated glamorous elegance than anything else. It's definably not a teenage girly smell... the musk makes it quite womanly and sensual.

Its only downside in my book is the fact that it is way 2 delicate for my taste. Very non offensive light airy scent that stays rather close to the skin. But all in all a very good perfume a bit reminiscent of Ange Ou Demon Le Secret by Givenchy.

the_blue_cat
the_blue_cat

I got to test this today. First of all, I need to say that from the entire Bourjois Glamour line, this one is the most generic scent. It's basically diluted rose water with a bit of jasmine and musk, very soapy, very nondescriptive.
I guess I need a bit of "umph" in my perfumes, but I can understand how this would be a safe, cheap choice of fragrance for work or school. Test it out only if you're on the lookout for a very simple frag and/or you love the "soapy" type of scents.

chillalot
chillalot

@beauty__girl..you are so right the bottle is too cute. I am a sucker for pretty pink bottles and anything with Jasmine/musk and fruit sounds yummy..adding to my want list

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

How adorable bottle!!! The notes sounds very very interesting so it is going to be interesting to try this perfume when it arrives.

Glamour Lovely by Bourjois 3.91 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bourjois Glamour Lovely fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bourjois Glamour Lovely, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glamour Lovely by Bourjois. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glamour Lovely by Bourjois represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Far Away Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Nina Ricci Nina Beyonce Heat Avon Ultra Sexy Avon Summer White Sunset Cacharel Amor Amor Lacoste Touch of Pink Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Berry Kiss Bath and Body Works Mad About You Avon Slip Into Daring Versace Crystal Noir Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Chloe See By Chloe Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Intense