Designers » B » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Masculin Equateur Bourjois for men

Masculin Equateur Bourjois for men
dislike

Masculin Equateur Bourjois for men Pictures

Masculin Equateur by Bourjois is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Masculin Equateur was launched in 1993. Top notes are geranium, amalfi lemon and mandarin orange; middle notes are lavender and mint; base note is sandalwood.

Geranium Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Lavender Mint

Sandalwood

Azzaro pour Homme

Masculin Equateur Fragrance Reviews

sebbydee
sebbydee

Equateur opens very angular and harsch. First comes to mind cheap citric detergent. After a few minutes the scent evolves in a gentler way with mainly lavender and a hint of mint. The best part for me is the end of the trip. Rather woody unisex. Sandalwood and even not listed here i got vetiver as well. Longevity is quite huge on me. Almost the whole day hands down

6opar
6opar

Equateur is not pretentious. And far from groundbraking. But it's one of those rare occasions when the quality matches the price. And for so little you get a delicious lemon-mint aroma with a woody backbone. Cheap and proud.
***(**)

udrako
udrako

A good citrus/woody smell.

dessso
dessso

Excellent perfume with a very affordable price. I have used it years ago and I remember it is very uplifting and aromatic. I enjoyed it a lot, especially in the office and during hot summer days. In my country it is still very popular and extremely unexpensive. I find the name very proper although I have never been in the equator area. This is exactly how I imagine it to smell - woods, fruits, citruses, herbs and green plants :)

Julio Azul
Julio Azul

a very pleasant aromatic fougere that is long lasting with great silage and very good price to buy.9/10.

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

This is truly a memorable fragrance. You would need very sophisticated ecuipment to detect a single natural ingredient in this, but it is vibrant and slightly harsh in a very masculine, sexy way. A little goes a long way too, with monster sillage and Jobean longevity. It carves your name with a scalpel on the mind of every person you meet.

I own several expensive and good quality fragrances. None of them has fetched me more comments than this. Strange...

ilovekylie
ilovekylie

aromatic long lasting, unique scent, is very hard to find on the net thx fragantica again.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bourjois Masculin Equateur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bourjois Masculin Equateur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Masculin Equateur by Bourjois. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Masculin Equateur by Bourjois represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jacques Bogart Bogart Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Chanel Egoiste Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Clinique Clinique Happy Guerlain Vetiver Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Boucheron Jaipur Homme Givenchy Pi Paco Rabanne Black XS Christian Dior Dior Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Bourjois Masculin Acier Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Pino Silvestre Pino Silvestre Original Gucci Gucci pour Homme Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme