Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Silver Dream Bourjois for women

Silver Dream Bourjois for women
dislike

Silver Dream Bourjois for women Pictures

Silver Dream is a fragrance for women and it was introduced in 2008 in magnetically attractive purple nuances. It seduces with aromas of mandarin and lemon in the top and with floral heart of jasmine surrounded with lonesome vanilla and with woody accords of vetiver, cedar and patchouli. It is available as 75ml edt.

Mandarin Orange Amalfi Lemon

Jasmine Cedar Patchouli Vetiver

Vanilla

Mistero di Roma Donna

Silver Dream Fragrance Reviews

plumblossom
plumblossom

I don't know if I'm crazy but this one reminds me a little bit of Shalimar, and I don't like it !

bashe
bashe

best winter fragrance ever!! it reminds me of christmas, snowy weather and winter holiday...I get compliments when I wear it as well...my dance teacher couldn´t resist this fragrance, he found it absolutely adorable on me. I think that this scent is very dazzling. :) But remember - less is sometimes more!

orchidlover
orchidlover

It has a very strange smell for me. Reminds me a bit of Lancome Miracle because of its powdery smell, but it contains something which makes it different but not good way.
I don't find it oriental at all.
This perfume is cheap smelled, forgettable scent, so I think it is ideal only for young girls, maybe for the first perfume.
I won't buy it it's sure.
Who likes Bourjois brand, can find a better scent from this designer house,no doubt.

guest_Awesome!
guest_Awesome!

It's an awesome fragrance. I get compliments when I wear it.

after making clin D'oeil cosmic girl in 1998 and not receiving much success in the world of perfumes,bourjois is back in 2008 with new perfumes!
it starts well with the citruses seductive scents and then it comes to nice,innocent jasmine.after some hours(actually it won't long more than 2 or 3 hours) it's pure vanilla.
well,it's good,but it doesn't smell very chic.it's kinda suitable for teens,even for kids.but don't expect anything unforgettable or special.

Silver Dream by Bourjois 4.00 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bourjois Silver Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Bourjois Silver Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silver Dream by Bourjois. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silver Dream by Bourjois represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Cacharel Noa Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman Christian Dior Dune Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Parfums Pergolese Paris Pergolese Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Yves Saint Laurent Paris Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Lancome Poeme Givenchy Dahlia Noir Thierry Mugler Innocent Cacharel Eden Yves Saint Laurent Elle Issey Miyake Pleats Please Eau de Parfum 2013 Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Her Azzaro Azzura Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Absolue