Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Mauvais Garcon Brecourt for men

Mauvais Garcon Brecourt for men
dislike

Mauvais Garcon Brecourt for men Pictures

Mauvais Garcon was created by Emilie Bouge in 2010 as a seductive fragrance for a bad boy. Top notes: bergamot, cinnamon, basil, elemi and nutmeg. Heart: lavender, artemisia and white flowers. Base: sandalwood, cedar, patchouli, tonka and vanilla.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Nutmeg Cinnamon Bergamot elemi Basil

Lavender Artemisia White Flowers

Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Vanille

Armand Basi Homme

Mauvais Garcon Fragrance Reviews

CB23
CB23

So glad I bought a sample and not a full bottle, the people that thinks this smells like Armand Basi Homme either haven't smelled the Basi or are confused, they're nothing alike.

I love the smell of Basi Homme and had to wash this one off after 5 minutes, it's beyond horrible

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Creamy,sweet and spicy is how I would describe this. It smells like something that Mugler would put out to be perfectly honest. Overall it lacks in longevity as I get around 4 hours, kudos to the member that got 24. Not a bad fragrance but it feels uninspired and a bit rushed.

KIZILBAY
KIZILBAY

Vanilya ağırlıklı kokuları pek kullanamaz. Saha çok bayanların sevdiği yönünde bir eğilim var. Sanırım birazda bunun yüzünden çoğu feminen tasarlanıyor. İlk defa vanilya ağırlıklı bir parfümü sevdim. Sanırım bu biraz da tonka sebebiyle. Diğer notalar bir karışım olarak arkadalar ve vanilya yı çok keyifli bir hale getiriyorlar. Kalıcılık ve koku dağılımı normal. İlk baştaki güçlü hali 15 dakika sonra kayboluyor. Sonbahar ve serin bahar aylarında çok keyifli. Kapalı alanlarda kadınlarda rahatlıkla kullanabilir.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Mauvais Garçon (nothing “mauvais” in here really) is a warm-spicy scent with a “barbershop” floral heart (lavender and other floral notes I personally don’t detect clearly), a head accord of bergamot, something minty-green, something balsamic, spices (the pyramid is trustworthy – I get tonka, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg), cedar and sandalwood on the base. The evolution is close to zero, it all goes lighter and softer. Honestly it smells much mainstream to me, in the negative sense: it reminds me of several cheaper scents, and I don’t get anything in here which shall be a “niche” feature (no particular high quality/creativity, and so on). Among others it reminds me of a couple of Cacharel’s, from Pour Homme to Nemo – just more floral, more herbal, incomparably less fascinating and less rich. Just a spicy-woody resinous floral scent without praise or blame... which I wouldn’t consider “bad” at all, rather just “nicely” mediocre.

5,5-6/10

Ovamka
Ovamka

It's similar to Rochas Man but it doesn't go rancid on me after a couple hours like Rochas Man does.

Brecourt are so kind as to send you free samples, so I ordered a couple.
This is by no means a bad scent, it's quite good, develops beautifully, it just isn't for me anymore; too sweet.

lapurrla
lapurrla

Second the unisex thing. This is all fresh and spicy with warm vanilla underneath. Gorgeous. Men should definitely wear this, but for whoever appreciates it. Let others inhale your wonderfulness.

vangogh3
vangogh3

As a man, I found that Mauvais Garcon, (Bad Boy) was a bit too sweet and heavy on the tonka. It is a nice fragrance, but the blend is not well balanced, as the top citrus notes were lost in spice (no pun intended). The floral notes were also very minimal and overshadowed by the sweetness of the tonka and vanille.
There was really no development of the frangrance over time. Overall, Mauvais Garcon, while nice, is a relatively one dimenisonal fragrance that is more appropriate for women then men. Perhaps Bad Girl?

kerini
kerini

I'm madly in love with Mauvais Garçon. No surprise, as a woman I'd inevitably have to fall for the bad guy ;-)

It's spicy, herbal, woody - like putting your nose into a spice rack, and I mean that in the best way possible.

It starts with bergamot and cinnamon, not really fresh or sweet but rather herbal-earthy in combination with the elemi resin.
Next I get the basil and lavender with quite a bit of nutmeg. Floral notes and patchouli are barely there, discreetly hiding in the background.
Finally there's the pronounced woody base. The emphasis lies on sandalwood, but I can smell cedar, tonka bean and vanilla as well.

I lasts forever, easily makes it past the 24h mark.

Even though it's marketed as a men's perfume I feel it's unisex.

Did I mention yet that I love this scent?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brecourt Mauvais Garcon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brecourt Mauvais Garcon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mauvais Garcon by Brecourt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mauvais Garcon by Brecourt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.