Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Poivre Bengale Brecourt for women and men

Poivre Bengale Brecourt for women and men
dislike

leather

Poivre Bengale by Brecourt is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Poivre Bengale was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Emilie Bouge. Top notes are pepper and ginger; middle notes are cloves, nutmeg and sandalwood; base notes are leather, cashmere wood and ambergris.

Pepper Ginger

Cloves Nutmeg Sandalwood

Leather Cashmere Wood Ambergris

Poivre Bengale Fragrance Reviews

gita85
gita85

Amazing, it is maybe more men. Like a real man's perfume.

Bbjr
Bbjr

Very similar to Hermes Poivre Samarcande with the pepper vibe. This one goes in a slightly different direction and is definitely more powerful than Hermes. Pepper is the strongest note throughout but I do pick up other notes that I can't quite dissect. Either way, I think this is an excellent fragrance with nice longevity. Just my opinion.

pman
pman

Amazing Fragrance! Starts off with tea notes , start reminds me of Ormande Jayne Montabacco and later turns spicy, longevity and Silage are great.

pravda48
pravda48

TL;DR: fresh spicy, mostly pepper drying down to pepper/clove/ginger spice blend. More masculine to my nose, nice but not my own style (as a younger woman).

-----------

On my skin this opens with a spicy (over?)dose of pepper, hot, powerful, a touch woody, some cashmeran is discernible too at the opening.

After maybe 25 mins, the pepper relaxes and more clove/ginger come forward. Claims for this collection's (Brecourt's Ephémère collection) rare ingredient - Bengal long pepper - "never before used in perfumery" don't do much to change my impression that the pepper is making it too masculine for me, even though the clove fights for dominance later. I'm all about some leather and occasionally ambergris, but I get neither; this is something I think I'd much prefer on a man. Then again, I'm not super into fresh spicy unless there's a semi sweet base for it, this is more of a dry spice, like fragrant sauna wood with lots of pepper.

If you liked Kenzo's L'Elephant but found it too sweet in undertone this may be your solution. Also VERY strong, 1 spray will do and lasts and lasts even on my scent eating skin. If the description of the note style of this scent (top right) sounds appealing, you'll probably love it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brecourt Poivre Bengale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brecourt Poivre Bengale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Poivre Bengale by Brecourt. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Poivre Bengale by Brecourt represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain O`Driu Eva Kant Unum Opus 1144 Brecourt Farah Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Woodcut LM Parfums Ambre Muscadin Diptyque 34 boulevard Saint Germain Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Von Eusersdorff Classic Patchouli Bogue Maai Masque Russian Tea Rania J Ambre Loup Lubin Akkad Mona di Orio Vanille Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Olfactive Studio Flash Back Parfumerie Generale L'Ombre Fauve Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai