Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1324 I had it: 411 I want it: 579 My signature: 14

Circus Fantasy Britney Spears for women Videos
Circus Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures

Circus Fantasy arrived on the market in August 2009. The perfume was created in cooperation with Elizabeth Arden and it introduces notes of fruit, intoxicating flowers and creamy musk. Top notes incorporate juicy raspberry zest and apricot blossom. The heart adds blue peony along with lotus and orchid, while base notes include vanilla, musk and violet candy. The fragrance is available in a blue flacon shaped like its antecedents, Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy.

Raspberry Apricot Blossom Sugar

Orchid Peony Water Lily

Vanilla Sweet Notes Musk Woody Notes Violet

Circus Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

mohdjana7i
mohdjana7i

I love this so much! sweet, fruity and soapy.
Smells delicious, the raspberry is the most noticeable note in this, mixed with candies and floral scents.

The only thing I dislike about this perfume is the weak silage, people can only smell this on me when they are so close and coming a little closer to sniff me. The longevity is good though, it stays for at least 5 hours on my skin.

JKKJ19
JKKJ19

Nice scent, just wish it lasted as long as midnight and normal fantasy :(

VJ2
VJ2

I just purchased this perfume from Marshall's for $7.99. While I did not get it from AllBeauty, my box is white on the inside minus her image ( honestly not missing that) and I checked for freshness via cosmetic check and that other one and both state it was manufactured in January of 2014. I suspect that Elizabeth Arden is choosing not to add cost to the current box production by keeping her image inside; especially if this is discontinued. The fragrance is reminiscent enough of hidden fantasy, to me, that I can safely say it is not fake.

The fragrance itself is pleasant and musky on me. This has a unisex vibe,Raspberry sweet and a bit musky. Very pleasant for the day when you want a scent with you but nothing you need to concentrate on coordinating with what you are doing! Really like the sweet freshness, but it has poor longevity.

Still getting over the fact that I now own four of her fragrances.....they look kinda cute next to my Chanel's and Cartier's :)

juniorcasemiro
juniorcasemiro

I tried Circus Fantasy when it was released and I didn't enjoy it at all. All I could smell were flowers and a very strong powdery scent. I couldn't handle it so I returned the bottle and got a regular Fantasy.
I decided to give it another try and just got my new bottle today. It smells different, a lot sweeter and juicier. I smell raspberries, sugar, the beautiful candy notes and vanilla. There's floral also but not as strong as I remember the other time around, I'm pretty sure that the old one was a fake.
I'm ADDICTED to this scent, I keep smelling myself from time to time, it's just a beautiful addiction to my Fantasy collection!

If you like Circus Fantasy or Hidden Fantasy I recommend buying it ASAP, Elizabeth Arden officially discontinued both.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

The soapy one out of all the Fantasy ones.
I really like this and the dry down is somewhat spicy on me.
I really like it and the lasting power is quite nice. It's not something I would buy but it does smell pleasant. My sister however, is buying it. Lol

Pasaka
Pasaka

mariafr91 it is a fake. I've received this perfume from the same website . The bottle should be light blue with the image of Britney inside. You should definitely claim a refund.
I actually like this smell, it's clean, sweet and beautiful. I think it's perfect for the summer or sunny days, though not sure about the longevity. Completely agree with The Swedish girl, it's very similar to Amor Amor by Cacharel :)

jenvi
jenvi

I had this scent when it first was released and I really enjoyed it in the beginning. But this is a scent that I got tired of quite fast because it is just so sweet and childish. I eventually gave it to my cousin who really loved it (she's 4 years younger than I am and was at the time just starting to wear perfume).

mangowho
mangowho

I really wanted to like this fragrance. The first spray gives off a smell that can only be described as sharp. Straight out of the gate it is STRONG. After a few hours, it goes to a softer candy smell. It really didn't work with my body's chemistry. I ended up giving it to a friend, and she loved it. If you can pull off woody, sugary smells, more power to ya.

mariafr91
mariafr91

I've just received it from allbeauty.com and the box is white inside,without Britney's image. Please tell me that it's not fake :(

GoldDustedWoman
GoldDustedWoman

I have like 6 of Britney's perfumes, but this one i think is her youngest smell..too cotton candy ish..it's still nice though.

Alovespll
Alovespll

I Own Circus fantasy , fantasy and midnight fantasy. This is the most " clean " one. I can feel som floral notes and then some soapy (?) scent. This could easily smell like a shower gel . Defentely a day fragrance.

And about sillage , its like the most perfumes , it depends on how much you spray on. 1 spray = soft , moderate 2 - moderate 3+ moderate, heavy , enormous.

ohrite
ohrite

I like this fragrance but somehow it strongly reminds me of Dior Fahrenheit! They don't even share notes so I don't understand this at all. Maybe my nose needs a vacation... ;)

shopgirl
shopgirl

Smells like Parma violets and pine. Soft easy to wear scent. It fades rather quickly, but is nice. Softer and less loud than Fantasy, or midnight fantasy.

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

Love this one. So far this is the most wearable out of the fantasy collection.
Starts off really fruity and sharp, but quickly calms down to a fruity-vanilla candy with a hint of musk.

Definately repurchasing this one : )

phhb1994
phhb1994

This perfume is one of my favourites because it stays on for long and it smells nice - nice combination compared to some other perfumes out there.

Tine1world
Tine1world

I'm looking forward to writing a review on this one day. I would like to finish reading all the reviews here, as there are so many it might take me a while to see what reviewers here have to say?

I have found that B. Spears fragrances have sparked an overload of reviews which is great for purchasers or those wanting an idea of what these fragrances are like.

Celebrity fragrances are a clever way to market fragrances. Perhaps even practice for perfume creator's.

I find something in B'Spears fragrances in common.

I have a few of these 'Circus fantasy" in various sizes in my fragrance wardrobe, as it's hard to source this particular one along with 'Hidden fantasy' which I also like here in Australia.

'Circus Fantasy', seems to small inconsistent on me when I use it. Because it's so inexpensive. I am liberal when I use it, and don't really feel this is special occasion fragrance.

I recently purchased the radiance x 3 10 mill gift pack at a steal for 11 Aussie dollars at Target, this was included. I already have two 10 mill EDP's and 2 30 mill EDP's. Anyway.

I started to waffle and said nothing at all about the fragrance itself. It isn't particularly distinctive. it is in my opinion non offensive.

It's a tad more citrusy than her other fragrances.

I wear it a lot, because I have so many. I wear it when I just want to be subtle.

I want to be able to write a decent review on 'Circus Fantasy', and like I mentioned above. I want to respect what others have to say, and to do so. I must finish reading all of what's been reviewed.

Cheers T.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

I assumed since I love the original Fantasy in it's foody glory, I would enjoy the flankers. I could not have been more wrong. Nothing about Circus Fantasy is gourmand. This is a very fresh, cool blue, floral fragrance. I don't really know what about it evokes a circus. I absolutely cannot stand aquatic notes and the lotus element in this scent is unbearable to my nose. While there are fruity notes, this is the most floral of the Fantasy family. Asolutely no semblance to the cupcake beauty of the pink bottle. Highly disappointing. Fortunately I found this at TJ Maxx for $7.99 and they let me return it so no harm done. I recommend this to those who enjoy aquatic florals.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

The dry down smells like Lollipop Splash Remix Never Forget You.

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

This is one of my favourite fragrances for spring and 'cool' summer days. It's very sweet, light and bright to wear. Other reviewers said that they found this to be soapy, but this definitely does not remind me of soap. Or perhaps those reviewers have different soap formulas where they live.
I wouldn't wear it on very hot days, I think that the smell might become a bit too strong, especially with the musk and raspberry when you first spray it on.

It's nothing breathtakingly awesome, but it holds up well as an everyday scent and I find myself craving it regularly when I'm in the mood for something sugary sweet.

This fragrance behaves a bit weird on me. The musk is supposed to be a base note, but I smell it quite strong on me once I just sprayed it on. After spraying it, it is a blast of musk and raspberry After about an hour the musk and raspberry will completely die down and almost disappear completely. The middle notes are a combination of fruity and floral notes. Very well balanced, there's not a single note that is overpowering. The dry down of Circus is pure sugar on me. I can literally smell the sugar cubes on my skin when I put my nose to it, yet it's still not overly sweet or overpowering. I really love the dry down.

beachhousebritney
beachhousebritney

I am new to this website but I am developing quite the love for perfumes.

This was (and still is :/) my first fragrance. The packaging is definitely a keeper. Just a splash of fun and really fits well with her Circus era. The bottle of course is the same fantasy shape but with a frosted baby blue bottle and red/orange? gems dotted around the bottle.

The smell is great! It really reminds me of a circus. It is definitely a sweet scent and I get fruity aspects from it.

What I found with the lasting time is it lasts 3-4 hours on the skin but significantly longer on clothes! This morning I sprayed some on at 7:50am and I could smell it on my jacket untill 3:00.

All and all a great scent! I recommend this. :)

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I like this one. It is not my favorite of them all but it is nice spin on Fantasy. Soft and harmless, but does not really stand out.

Penelope17
Penelope17

In my opinion this Fantasy trumps all the other Fantasy's. You still get some of the sweetness that's found in the original Fantasy but with other notes as well that I can't put my finger on!

I wore this to work and got compliments all day!

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

This one reminds me of starting college, and going to Britney's "CIRCUS TOUR" so there are a lot of "memories' tied with this one. It's a very starchy sweet floral scent. Almost a cleaner scent, like a household cleaner smell. I like the scent and it wears well on me. A fave :)

eladonnadepont
eladonnadepont

I love this one, it reminds me of my mother, it has that 30 year old beautiful but mature woman smell. 5/5 on this one :)

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

I received this fragrance for Christmas, and I definitely fell in love, it's perfect for every day, it smells amazing, and the bottle is beautiful. The fragrance is totally alluding to its name, Circus, the color kinda blue of bottle with the red-orange encrusted details, the box with the colors equally, Britney cirquense with that little suit and hat, aroma, is very striking, very noticeable funny scenic. Love it!

BUT it isn't a very long-lasting fragrance!! :(

-Nat

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

Just got it, and it's amazing :) On me it smells sweet and fruity but I can't really say I smell anything of raspberry.

A perfect spring/summer fragrance, I think I'm going to use this quite much.
I already have Fantasy and Island Fantasy. Original Fantasy is still my favourite of the ones I've tried, but this will most definitely be my second. I also love the light blue/red combination on the bottle. (Britney always succeed with the design with her fragrances) Another thing is that Circus Fantasy is not very similar to original Fantasy - they have the fruitiness and sweetness in common, yes. But that's it. It's very fresh, and not so intense.

Miriana93
Miriana93

I love this perfume. I used up a whole bottle of it. It was the perfume I reached over for most times in the morning, to wake me up with its sweet citrusy scent. A perfect perfume for summer - so many memories. Unfortunately it does not last all day but the smell is heavenly.

carriewible
carriewible

I like this perfume, but I cannot smell it very strongly. Granted I have the roll on, but I still thought I would smell circus-y smells.

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

Great perfume! This is sweet, like all the other Fantasies, but a different kind of sweet - while the other Fantasies are mostly gourmand and sugary sweet, and this was more of a fresh fruity sweet scent. I got a very girly, sweet and fresh perfume, perfect for a summer day.

The opening was mainly sour raspberry, citrus and apricot, which were tart but still had some sort of sweetness to them. The middle notes were mostly sweet candy notes, and near the end, they mingle with vanilla which softens them and adds amore gourmand sweetness.

Pretty good longevity; it lasts for about 8 hours on me, and it isn't too overpowering. I recommend it if you want something fresh and easy to wear.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

PAST REVIEW: On me, this Fantasy is predictably candy-sweet with a smidge of powder. The twist here is that it's also predominantly fresh while somewhat tart and woody.

Not at all what I expected from a Circus theme. I was hoping for sweet popcorn or caramel apple and hay. Instead I got water lily, peony, raspberry, and vanilla... and that's allright.

Ripe for a summer outdoors.

UPDATE: I had to give this away. The water lily/aquatic/fresh note increased in dominance and eventually made me reek of perfumed B.O under any environmental condition.

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

I know that Britney Spears has created various perfumes and i have two of those.
Unfortunally I don't have this,but i had the possibility to try it and i want to say that since i love floreal perfume this is the max..another good job Britney.
Lovely notes are:Raspberry,orchid which is the first note that i've never smelled in a perfume before,and i though that i did not like it but after i found it out i tell my self that it's very essential in this scent.
This perfume is very sexy and i usually wear it in summer sunny day :)

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

The Fantasy line of perfumes is just so delicious. I'm a little late with trying this one, and although the longevity with Circus Fantasy is much worse than the others in the Fantasy line, it was still a yummy spray of candied fruits. Admittedly I had a little trouble picking out certain notes, and I was a little disappointed that this barely even lasted an hour, but at least it was great while I could still smell it.

Nil3
Nil3

I'm gonna re-write my review. I never thought I'd have a perfume for home. So this will be a fun ride for 2 month at home and after the shower using this as a body spray. That's about it. Very weak eau de PARFUM. Would be as an Eau de toilet as well. Cute drydown,that sticks very closely to the skin. This is no big deal at all.

Edit: I'm using this as my gym perfume as well. It's weakness is not even funny. This 100ml bottle will be empty in a month time!

More edit. This isn't weak. Wrong. It's pretty good. And I'm sure this baby will shine more in warmer days. It's so cold outside.And when it's cold you can't let your dress shine. This is how Circus is....it needs to shine at the right clima. It's my gym scent and my going to the in laws scent.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

I just got this perfume in a recent giveaway (thank you Cybernoir!) and I think it is lovely. It starts off with raspberry, a little sharp and a little soapy but bright and cheerful. Then a powdery and musky violet emerges, then a soft, vanilla-tinged sugary sweetness. And then the raspberry pops up again, and then the violets, and so on. It really is like having a 3 ring circus of scents on my wrist. The sillage is soft and it fades after a couple of hours. It is a light, fun fragrance and very nice for warmer weather. And I have to say, I don't think it smells anything like Amor Amor, which I received at the same time and have tested side by side.

Mr. Nose
Mr. Nose

Circus Fantasy is so cool and sort of weird. Personally, I love the way it's underrated.

With some fresh and fruity notes at the beggining, Circus Fantasy fools us all; it doesn't take long to release it's woody, vanilla-ish and soapy notes. It's not an obvious fragrance, and it doesn't sin on being a girly-much one.

Ideal for daytime and a lovely choice for spring or summer, Circus Fantasy is fun, although in an agréable mode. It's longevity is pretty good and it's sillage is just right - adorable, somehow subtle, with a kind of unique atmosphere of it's own. Great on it's balanced levels of sweetness and freshness.

Yes, Circus Fantasy is for the ringleaders. Call the shots without even making a fuss about it :)

isabel.b.muradas
isabel.b.muradas

I saw this perfume for 19.99 in Shoppers Drugmart while I was in Canada and blind buy it based on the notes and reviews here, I have the original Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy, and I really love Fantasy but sometimes I feel is too strong, most of the time smells wonderful but it can become sour and a little bit strange in my skin when is too hot, so I thought "Why not Circus?" light and soapy, yet sweet... Ideal for extra hot days.
Well, when I first aplied it in a Canadian cold, rainy and windy day, I didn't like at all, smelled so masculine and strange, I felt really bad for buying it.
But then I came back to the Caribbean and used after a shower and it was magic, made feel fresh, clean, and somewhat sweet.
I guess it grew on me.
This smells citrus, even when there is no citrus notes and kinda soapy.
Its like a raspberry lemonade with flowers, and its musky...very musky, it is not foody or gourmand, is very different from the other Fantasies so I can tell why some people don't like this, at first I was expecting something sweeter, but now I love it.
It's a very good summer scent.
The first Fantasy is my favorite, but this is very nice, I like it better than Midnight.

helirium
helirium

Circus Fantasy smells like sweet flowers, I really don't detect candies. In my opinion it is the least sweet perfume of Fantasy family and it's pretty easy to wear. It has decent sillage and longevity (it's an EdP, but it lasts like EdT comparing to original Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy) . I think it's best to wear during spring and summer season. I don't get any 'circus' vibe about this, except it's a joyful scent, to me it's more like Spring Fantasy.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

This is so yummy! I smell a little citrus in the top notes, but mostly it's raspberry and musk on me. My family and I rented a beach house this summer in CT, and I put some on before walking with my family over to a carousel a couple streets over one evening. While we were walking my mom complimented me on the scent and asked what it was. I have to admit that I was a little embarrassed to tell her that it was Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears. I know that Circus was the album she was working on when she released this scent, but I find Circus Fantasy to be such a silly name. Anyways, riding the carousel on a summer evening with my kids, the ocean a quarter mile down the road and the ice cream shop next door...the whole ambience of it all just went very well with this fresh, fruity, yummy and playful scent :)

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Am I the only one who smells tonka bean in Circus?
To my nose it`s very prominent.
It almost smells a bit "dirty" and dark with the tonka/musk/wood combo. This is not a "clean" scent, in the drydown it almost goes a bit animalic, like un-clean skin or something like that...
My husband said it smelled masculine.

It smells "mature", not "young and fun".
I was very surprised when I sniffed this! Was hoping for a playful sweet candy/fruity/gourmand scent.

Circus smells very similar to the drydown of Amor Amor!

tommyanderson
tommyanderson

I have been holding off on writing a review for this scent because I am still getting used to it and all it's nuances. Circus Fantasy is a fun, as the name suggests, yet sexy fragrance. It's not dark, like Midnight Fantasy, but it's just as alluring. For me, it smells somewhat tropical, which is strange considering there aren't any tropical notes. Maybe it's the apricot blossom that is throwing me off. Regardless, this scent is flawless. It's very clean, perfect for daytime, and not too overwhelming. (Although it can be overwhelming if you oversaturate yourself with it, like most perfumes) I tend to gravitate toward this scent during spring and summer because it's not very heavy but still very noticeable. It is yet another hit from Britney's gorgeous Fantasy line and I am happy to have it in my collection for years to come. In conclusion, if you are looking for something sweet and floral (with hints of delicious fruitiness), yet lighthearted and clean, go for Circus Fantasy.

velvet_hour
velvet_hour

O.k, I am getting seriously addicted to all of Britney's fragrances. They are affordable, smell amazing and there is something for every occasion.
'Circus Fantasy' is a raspberry dream! I find it very sweet on initial spray with the raspberry note coming through the most, then on the dry down a warm, musky berry sorbet scent comes through and stays with me for hours. There is something very fresh and clean, almost crisp about this scent too, which makes me want to wear this more in the morning/day.
I love all the fantasy perfumes and this one definitely deserves to be part of this line.
Simple, sweet, almost edible fun.

liana34900
liana34900

At first it smells good, but now i'm sick of it. it smells weird and gross.

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Plus intéressant qu'espéré ! Pas trop fort, odeur agréable et bien balancée. J'adopterai sans hésiter !

takeasniff

I just wanted to add that I believe this has changed. I got a bottle a long time ago when it first launched. It was a little like Midnight Fantasy because it was fresh, sweet but had a slightly soapy smell when it settled. The one I got recently last week is much more sweet and musky and is just like Amor Amor. I don't know if anyone else who has used this one for a long time has noticed the difference but I swear something has changed.

I do still like it I just didn't expect that when I purchased it recently. If you can't get Amor Amor for whatever reason then try this one.

teresathebarista
teresathebarista

This perfume begins with a sharp raspberry that stings the nostrils, then quickly begins to evaporate off my skin before it can develop into anything else. It doesn't work for me. This is one of my least favorite of the raspberry fragrances. Instead, I'd recommend Victoria Secret's Midnight Fantasy or even Bath & Body Works new Amber Blush.

EDIT: Maybe my chemistry changed, but I love this perfume now. It's still not one of my favorites, but as a daytime scent it's crisp and refreshing with a little musk to it to keep it from being soapy and cloying.

carmen28
carmen28

I have smelt this perfume in the store and i think it smells horrible! I dont know if it's just me or if the perfume i smelled has already gone bad, but it smells like burned candy to me. Abnoxiously sweet, burned candy smell. Blechh.

Tessabd
Tessabd

You know what, I used to think this was the worst fantasy perfume. But now it's my go-to work out scent! I felt like it was a bit boring but I realy had to get used to it. It's so nice and fresh, almost soapy so it doesnt mesh weird with my deodorant.

susanmsuk
susanmsuk

I tried this today and am amazed at what a beautiful fragrance this is. Youthful without being too young, mature but not old, a hard balance to strike - especially in a celebrity fragrance.

radzzzz

This is just perfect..my kind of heaven. My favourite is Fantasy so this definately takes second place. I love all britney spears perfumes. Have 5 different ones at the moment but i use circus alot! Everybody aleays compliments me on this one. Its just rosey fresh! Not as sweet as fantasy but its divine enough to get u noticed. If u love rosey,musky,fruity but sophisticated scents i suggest u try this

dododo
dododo

This is quite an interesting scent.
On me, this smells just like those Parma Violet candies, with a hint of musk.
My mom loved this on me, so I bought her a bottle.
On her, it's also violets, but much much darker. Very sensual and lovely.
We both love it.
I really must say, I have three different Fantasy versions now, and I love them all.
They really don't disappoint.

zaynaz
zaynaz

As soon as you put this on (and the straight up vodka smell of the un-evaporated juice goes) it smells like a ripe passionfruit, sweet and tangy. It has vanilla in there, but no where near as much as Curious. I can detect a little coconut in there too, and the apricot blossom (my point of reference is cherry and plum blossom, so it's not the most familiar note). I get a lot of sweetness from this, but it's light and spritzy, and the florals keep it from being cloying lolly water a la Midnight Fantasy.

But, more than any individual note, this smells like fun. I associate this with my glamourous older cousin, and after I bought it in imitation of her, it has become attached to memories of fun at nightclubs and on dates. Yes, it's youthful, yes it is a celeb fragrance, yes the bottle is fugly, but the scent inside is just fun in a flacon. This is what I'd wear to a night out with the girls. It's not a scent for full on seduction like Shalimar, or a scent for the elegant older woman like Chanel no5, but it is a scent for good times. It's a 'top 5' personal favourite I'm totally unashamed of, and I will keep buying it as long as they keep making it. In fact I need to go replace my empty bottle soon :-)

Sophia666

I got this as a gift from my brother, after I had it years ago and liked it. It is a potent, long-lasting scent I can only describe as sweet oranges and chamomile. The lasting power is way better than I remember it, but I had the edp spray before and this time I was given a rollerball. Highly recommend the rollerball for more potency and staying power! Definitely love this one! Britney definitely has the best celeb perfume line, I have had all of them and there has only been one I do not care for: Believe. Other than that I have own 5(!) signature-worthy fragrances within her line! Namely: Radiance, Midnight Fantasy, Curious, this, and Curious In Control. That is a good track record!!! So definitely try this one in the rollerball if you are looking for more potency.

Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Cute, sweet and clean. A very girly fragrance that would work well on a lot of people, I think. At the same time it's just another safe option to go with if you're not looking for something with a wow factor.

lizzygee0
lizzygee0

This smells so pretty and fresh. Really good everyday perfume. I am very happy with it.I feel all the notes are very balanced. It is not too sweet or too floral. Perfect :}

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

I really wanted to like this perfume. I enjoy the rest of the Fantasy line but this is by far my least favorite. It gives me quite a headache, to the point where I cannot & will not wear it. After the initial disappointment I did give it a few more chances to grow on me & it did not improve. The notes led me to believe it would be extremely enjoyable but it's just not. Not for me.

bbc.angiie
bbc.angiie

En mi opinión Circus creo que es la unico en su olor que no se parecen ami me encanto pero la verdad me llego aburrir mucho sin embargo fue un regalo de mi abuela y pues lo ame! solo lo utilizaba para ir al colegio pues es demasiado fresco como para llevarlo de noche... por el precio pues esta entre los $ 500 a $ 750 pesos, pero bueno muy rico aroma se siente todo lo dulce =) y la botella ni que decir!, pero no lo volvere a comprar

Orsyna
Orsyna

I want it! I love sweet fragrances but not as midnight fantasy stiky fruit way.I love cotton candy fragrance much more.

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

An attractive scent but just too close to the skin and short-lasting for me. I tried pairing it with BBW Paris Amour triple moisture cream but even that combo was too faint for my tastes. This only works for me as a wear-to-bed fragrance. I can spray this on and drift off to sleep within about 20 minutes.

But I didn't buy it for that purpose. Based on some of the reviews I read here I was hoping it would be a good go-to fragrance for work or date night.

Oh well.....a good scent to wear when you want help falling asleep isn't so bad. I got it at Ross so at least I didn't pay much for it!

missyxjane
missyxjane

this smells soo good! i got as a blind buy and i just love it. i can def smell the rasberry, then it dries down to a sugary fruity goodness. i cannot stop smelling my wrists. longevity is good, it lasts longer on my wrists though. its perfect for a night out.

Sophia666

The first note I get in this is strangely, chamomile! I like it; it is pleasant and inviting, with a touch of a citrus note that I can't put my finger on. It does not last as long as Brit's other fragrances, but it does smell very pleasant nonetheless. If it is sweet then it is equally woody and citrusy.

caydesugar
caydesugar

I don't find this that sweet at all. More floral imo. I don't like it too much personally, I thought I would. Wanted to like it but it evaporated off my skin very fast.

KellieB
KellieB

For the price I paid I'm happy with it.
Nothing stunning but not a bad scent. I use it
to sleep with and it's a winner in that area.

nellychick31
nellychick31

This was another blind buy when I saw the bottle at Marshalls for aroud $15. This is a good one to wear in the summertime. Circus Fantasy is refreshing and crisp, but still maintains the same sweet touch that all of Britney's fragrances have. The scent begins with light notes of raspberry and apricot -- not so much fresh fruit but rather fruit flavored candy. There is also a hint of floral and then a sweet musk as the perfume dries down. I like this one, but it's not a holy grail must have for me.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

When I first smelled this I fell in love...and frankly I can't remember why. Based on my first impression I bought a bottle right away - and was disappointed. It's not a bad scent at all, but it has a lot going on and is almost cloyingly sweet. I definately agree with the strongest note being candy, to be a fair very fruity candy though.
In short, I'd save this one for the teenagers.

LilyWhit
LilyWhit

Zesty, fresh, sparkling, fun, casual

I really do like Circus! Tart berrie and a little bit of sugar. . I do not find it powdery or soapy. It does pair well with Paris Amour from BBW. ( though. I don't think they Are alike. ) Circus lasts a long time but will no smother you.

I love it

AkkaPoom
AkkaPoom

I've just gotten it today. I daresay that this is my favorite Britney's perfume. The scent is coolly sweet but not so sweet like Fantasy. It just like cotton candy, sweet rasberry and something fresh. I'll buy it for sure! and about the lasting power, it lasted on my skin for six hours.

EwieBro
EwieBro

A great scent! I want io add it to my fantasy collection!

ForrealMe2

I am so excited to own this one again..when i heard alot of people say this scent was soapy i thought as a collector i might be turned off by it but what a surprise when i discovered it smelled just like a raspberry lemonade tea..it is that sweet and sour..i absolutely adore this scent..i think Fantasy would be the night time scent and Circus Fantasy could be the fresh daytime scent...i think its wonderful and the bottle is cute too..its my favorite bottle out of the whole line outside of Midnight Fantasy..i like Midnight Fantasy but I feel it resembles too much like Love Spell from Victoria Secret and never used it as much as i used Circus Fantasy and original Fantasy..

i just got my order of this is and the bottle i got is old and it wasn't the original box with her on the inside and it smelled soapy versus the raspberry lemonade smell i got from the original box i got before..make sure you have the box where britney is on the inside and that it is fresh or you will get a bland one that ends up smelling soapy...i am returning it for another one that is fresh...i have to have the original back

aldal83
aldal83

Another one of the fantasy collection that I adore! They are my favourites and this one is as good as the rest!
Sweet and comforting, this is superb for loads of occasions, except formal wear. It's fun, flirty, warming, sweet and delicious!
I love the fruits on the opening, blending to warm vanilla later, lovely!
If you like the other fantasy scents you'll like this one.

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

This is a candied version of Amor Amor. It is warm, sugary berries and citrus and to me this has a definite fluffy cotton candy note. The musk keeps it grounded and from being overwhelmingly sweet and fruity. I get SO many compliments when I wear this out! One of my favorite perfumes, people are always so shocked when I tell them it's a Fantasy flanker.

Mollydelovely
Mollydelovely

Sampled this one a few days ago and I think it's quite similar to Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. Perhaps it's because they both share raspberry and vanilla notes! I prefer this floral fruity frag to Wonderstruck as it has better staying power as well as being fresh, fun and whimsical! Circus feels like a guilty pleasure as I'm probably too old to wear such a scent!!!

ryanhuynh

I don't know why. I tested it and I found it really like Fame by Gaga. But Circus smell really funny, ridiculous and Fame smell really dark and mysterious. I love both. Circus like a sweet candy in my perfume collection

SS79
SS79

Anyone think this smells like BBW Paris Amour?? ... Anyways, love the fruitiness and freshness of this frag...:-)

Kiera79
Kiera79

Not my favorite Britney fragrance. This smells like musky candy on me.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

Circus Fantasy also does not get along with my chemistry.

I got a huge bottle of this for super cheap after reading the reviews here. I was thinking I would get this pretty raspberry lemonade concoction and what I actually ended up with was quite a let down.

On first spray I got the sour raspberry water people talked about...but that quickly faded and I ended up with was this distinctly male cologne. I gave it the entire day in hopes it would evolve into something else, and it never did.

This is my least fav of her's.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I like a couple of Britney's scents and think all-in-all she did a great job with them.
"Circus Fantasy" is the only one I know and own from the fantasy range and must grudgingly admit that it just doesn't get along with my chemistry.

On me it's a mix of sugar water with a murdered vanilla and a lemon note that got thoroughly diluted and smells now like a cleaning product.
Given how much I enjoy "Believe" and "Cosmic Radiance" I am sad that Circus Fantasy remains just that....a fantasy; especially since my inner child loves the bottle its in.

I get none of the other yummy notes and I get no resemblance to "Amor Amor" (which I also own). To all of you who get the floral, musk and woodsy notes: Enjoy! I am looking forward to sampling more Britney Spears fragrances...the price and the luck-versus-fail ratio are in my favour! ; )

Silage is: sweet lemony snicket -- Longevity: 3+ hours.

djuzz.becuzz

I just finished a 30 ml bottle of this today... and I think I need to get me another one, because I really enjoy the smell of this!
And since it can be found pretty cheap I see no reason why I would not get another bottle of this delicious, soft sweet freshness...
There's just something about it... I can't stop sniffing the (now empty) bottle. Yes, I definitely need another one! :)

celly32
celly32

Bowl of fruits is what I got, I don't hate it but I don't love it either

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I don't get what all these people are saying about they smell sweet candy and raspberry, I do not smell anything sweet about this, I got very bitter,tart maybe even a little sour with a soapy vibe too. I really despise circus fantasy more than any other britney fragrance out there. It just does not appeal to me... I do like, fantasy, midnight, not sure about hidden but it is better than circus and I have yet to try island fantasy the notes look better in it and I think it will be better but I just forget about this one because it is nothing special. Its just boring and out of all the fantasy bottles this one is the ugliest... the scent, 4/10, packaging 3/10, sillage 5/10

luna1234567
luna1234567

I like this one but I haven't fallen in love yet. If you like midnight fantasy you would probably enjoy this one. It's nice for summer and spring. It's lighter than the other fantasies, and fresher. It's like a juicy, sweet, powdery, fruity, fresh scent. The silage is not as strong as the other fantasies and the longevity is also less. On me it lasts anywhere between 2 to 4 hours. It seems to last longer when sprayed on clothes.
It's a nice summer scent but I believe there are many summer scents out there that would beat this.

lyssasee
lyssasee

I really like this perfume but i wouldnt say i LOVE it, i think i was maybe expecting more out of it. its pretty sweet which i like , i can smell the powdery too. i smell mostly sweet like a candy shop, then powdery with a hint of apricot/fruity/floral. i have a 3.4 oz which should last me because i dont plan to use it VERY OFTEN . i would definitely purchase, but i would probably not repurchase

joamoon
joamoon

If Amor Amor and Light Blue had a son, this is how it would smell like! And is it so ironic because the colors of the perfume are red and light blue... I just love this scent. It's fresh and warm at the same time, so beautiful! I think it's amazing for spring and summer.

dness92
dness92

I'm loving the fact this is so underrated. Makes a change when it's a scent I can't smell on everyone around me and I can be that little bit more unique.

To me, Circus Fantasy is an amazing refreshing scent during the hot weather. It opens with something citrusy, something sort of orangey and there is definitely an apricot blossom vibe to this perfume. It has a tiny hint of underlying sweetness and though it's definitely more fresh, it still is somewhat similar to the other Fantasies in that there is a sweet aspect to this fragrance. Here it is a tart powdery candy scent that comes through. It's lively and happy and what I like about it the most is that while it's 'light' or shall we say 'lightER' than the other two most popular sisters (Midnight and original Fantasy), it's still an intense smell and will fill a room.

It can be interpreted as somewhat sporty due to the whole energetic, fizzy feel. Everyone around me though comments it's very feminine and girly and smells lovely. It's very distinctive, as mentioned earlier quite intense and screams SUMMER in it's own, kind of unique way compared to what's trending on the perfume market.

Most summer fragrances are all about strawberries or apples, tropical fruits, cleanness and aquatics whereas this actually combines fruity with clean, aquatic with powdery candy and creates something very different and special. It's simply amazing.

aletheaborealis
aletheaborealis

I'm almost embarrassed to say how much I like this stuff but I do. It's summer fun in a bottle and smells like apricot candy, raspberry nectar and bunch of flowers tossed into the mix. The apricot note is one of the nicest I've smelled and that's saying something.

It's so playful, flirty and fruity sweet, my favourite out of the Fantasy line, reminiscent of childhood summer days my world revolved around sugar, sunshine and colourful flowers.

alycat

Gave this another try in case mine had gone bad or something, and no...still putrid. It also has the strongest silage. I had the original Fantasy on my other wrist (which smells divine, even on a summer day) and this is what kept wafting to my nose.

I really don't know why they tried to tie this in to her album at the time. In addition to being cheesy as all get out, there's nothing evocative of the circus... well, maybe a circus performer's pit stains if their deodorant turned.

Love the rest of the line...

Bella1
Bella1

Yummy blend of citrus and musk. Sweet and tart lemon, apricot,cream and raspberry.
Bottle is a beautiful blue gem. So gorgeous. A fan of her scents, the only two
I disliked were Radiance, Cosmic Radiance, spotted them at TJ's on sale, tried
Them a second time and fell in love! What was I thinking...or sniffing the first time?
Certainally not this wonderful stuff! Britney's scents are fun,affordable, great quality, and long lasting.
Circus is no exception. Yum!
Thanks for the fun Ms.B!

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

I know that most people despise fruity scents and celebrity scents aswell, but I really like this perfume along with her midnight fantasy. If you feel like you cant agree smell her orignial fantasy and then smell the two I just mentioned. The original Fantasy smells like cotton candy and a bit aged in my opinion- sat on the shelf a long time- and this one smells inticing and really good.

I do think the concept and package are beyond tacky "Circus fantasy?" If you have ever desired to get freaky with the ringmaster and chimp boy wooo"

?

ElCockiness

MimilovesBritney, ok(( thank you :)

MimilovesBritney

ElCockiness, Unfortunately it sounds odd, it should have Britney in every box, even the small 30ml ones.

ElCockiness

Help me, please. I bought fragrance, but box without Britney photo (inside). Is it normal? Made in The USA, September 2012 (I'm from Russia and bought Circus in Online Store).

alycat

One of my favorite summer fragrances is Pink Live, which is a raspberry citrus fragrance with poor longevity so when I heard Circus was a raspbery citrus fragrance with good longevity, I was hopeful...especially since I like the other scents in the Fantasy line. Sadly, they never replace the empty sample at Gordmon's so I broke down and did a blind buy.

Big mistake.

First of all, I don't know why people talk about citrus. There's no citrus in the notes and nothing else evokes citrus, unless sour = citrus. I barely even detect the raspberry. It's musky, more bitter than sweet and, unfortunately, it has incredible longevity and the silage isn't weak either. It's possible it didn't react well with my chemistry, but I think the combination of notes are to blame.

I have all the packaging so hopefully I can return it and forget this one night stand ever happened.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

This is the first BS scent that I actually wore,I've recently accumulated a ton of frags,and wearing them one at a time,so it's taken me some time.I will say I love the fruitiness,I have smelled something similar,but can't put my finger on it yet.
Sillage is moderate,I can definitely smell it as I move,and I din't feel as if I was suffocating those around me.
Longevity was very good,made it through the workday,and still could smell a bit coming off my skin.
the dry down is still sweet,but a little creamy,and comforting.
would I repurchase?I have a 1 oz bottle,and as of now,no probably not.It's a really pretty,fruity scent,but I have a lot of those.We'll see if I grow to love it so much that I need it in my collection.

blondes4life92
blondes4life92

If you're looking for a nice everyday perfume that's more on the sweet side, then this one is really one of the best. The raspberry, apricot blossom and sweet notes pleasantly dominate the scent while the floral notes really pull the collar back so the entire perfume isn't cloying. One thing I do want to put out there is that this perfume is definitely more of a tangy/sour sweet reminiscent of cabbage patch kids, rather than the kind of baked goods sweet some of the other Fantasy perfumes have. I found that out of all the perfumes from Britney's Fantasy line, this really is the only one you can wear anytime of the year and just about everyday.
I usually get a good 4 1/2 - 5 hours out of this perfume and it carries a decent sillage for about 4 hours before it quickly dries down. It's also incredibly low price, so even if it ends up having weaker longevity with your skin chemistry you don't have to ration as much.

radzzzz

Smells almost like fantasy to me. Its just BIT MORE SUTTLE. Perfect for wearing on a date. This will certainly get u noticed. Altho i love fantasy to death i use this one quite alot too. Very girly and playful.

IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness
IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness

My favorite one out of the Fantasy collection. My favorite perfume by Britney. This is a very clean scent. I mostly smell the Sugar, Raspberry, Apricot Blossom, and the Sweet Notes. I love the bottle, it's so cute and fat to me! I wear this alot. I have the lotion that came along with my bottle. The lotion smells very creamy. Like, Cream! And Sugar covered Popcorn! I think this is a perfume you could wear any day and any season.

chio17
chio17

absolutely fresh and pretty nice scent...I'm getting it if I find it at marshalls or ross :))

takeasniff

I find this is different to Amor Amor. I have that and didn't like the musky drydown. I think this one has a soapy dry down and not as thick with the musk plus the citrus is more prevalent in the opening than Amor Amor. If you love Amor Amor and want a slight variation this could work.

kjaja
kjaja

Uh, unfortunately all I get is flowery scent... Blind purchase - again (and I thought I is getting good at this ;)), I was expecting lot of raspberry and sweet stuff, but I got none... It also fades quickly, so this big bottle of mine is gonna last just long enough for this years warm season.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Not your average candy/girly fragrance. Very complex, expensive smelling. This may sound strange but I can only compare this to a combination of Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom with Dior's Fahrenheit for men. I can pick up grapefruit, lemon, violet and dry grassy notes. I picture a Roman queen lounging in a sunny villa.

JennyNoelle0203
JennyNoelle0203

It's a bit ironic that I like this perfume so much since I hate the circus. It's only a name though and I have learned not to judge a perfume by it's name or the name or who's behind it. The original Fantasy is still one of my favorites and when Circus Fantasy came out I wasn't immediately sold on it. I have been wanting something new and not as sweet so I gave Circus another shot. Now with a more open mind I can appreciate the floral vibe of the scent. The sweetness is more citrusy than sugary so to me it's like a more sophisticated version of the original Fantasy. I'm happy to have it in my collection and I'm looking forward to her next scent in the Fantasy Collection, which is Island Fantasy. Bring it on Brit Brit!

slobberchops
slobberchops

this is the third fantasy I own,i adore the original,i like midnight(cant quite say I love it now due to smelling like a giant bluebbery ,kinda reminds me of violet in Charlie and the chocolate factory,i feel people see that when they smell it on me !)
anyway,i like this,i like it because I like the way each one id different,its sweet but its light,good silage and long lasting but it has a tarty sharpness,like freshy squeezed lime as well,i feel in the summer this will be great to wear without being overpowering :)

djuzz.becuzz

Just received this in a swap and I am pleasantly surprised.
This is a light, slightly sweet, fresh fruity/floral. Very enjoyable during spring/summer. Not TOO sweet at all, it's just enough :)
I like it!
I do believe that this is aimed to a younger crowd though, as well as for the scent as for the name and the packaging... Then again... I think her entire Fantasy line is aimed to a younger crowd...
BUT... then again... we don't need to add 'age-labels' to perfumes, do we?
If we like it, we might wear it... if we love it, we should wear it :)

jckp27
jckp27

To me..., It smells of zesty lemons and such. Not at all candy. Some raspberries and juice i smell

Aerides
Aerides

I bought this as a gift for a friend who's a fan of the Fantasy range. The first thing I noticed about the EDP is it carries. It filled the whole room pretty much instantly.
The main notes I got were the peony, apricot blossom and vanilla with some sweet accents. It was not a sweet as I thought it would be as I was expecting some sort of caramel or popcorn scent given the theme of the fragrance. It was still quite a pleasant sweet floral. It's definitely good for a celebrity fragrance. I'm not too familiar with the other Fantasy fragrances so I can't really compare them, but overall it's a good scent for a younger market.

angel51197
angel51197

I love it
I'm a man
And the good thing is that smell in me like a tamarind :D

katie257
katie257

Lovely scent, not the best of britneys but still juicy

taniatex
taniatex

Delicioso,o mais gostoso de todos da britiney!!Fica na pele por horas e horas,muito elogiado tb!!Perfeito!

Leonie Sophia
Leonie Sophia

Interesting. What exactly is a raspberry zest?

phantomplan
phantomplan

nice sweet perfume and price is good for this.its suitable for everday.but not stay too long.

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

I finally bought Circus Fantasy!! Circus Fantasy is a weird name, there's nothing circusy about this!!

It was love at first sniff when I tested this, back when it was released. Got it at Ross, my go to and closest frag stop for el cheapo sents, living in rural California. I've been waiting for it's price to go down.

I smell sweet orange or clementine mixed with a floral apricot. It's softer than straight up apricot, more intoxicating like being in a orchard in the spring.

Then there's the raspberry which adds another facet to the sweet-tart theme. Carnation combined with the other florals helps it from becoming too much of a non descript sugar-bomb. I detect a little vanilla in the mix, not enough to stand on its own, but for grounding and rounding.

This scent is amazing. I would call it a permanent addition to anyone's collection as a happy,spirited scent for those young at heart.

Circus Fantasy's identity could say to be wrapped up in the gorgeous sweet and tart accord built around apricot blossom. It is a mood-lifting beauty that makes you feel as if you took a trip to orchard country in June!!!

I could see me wearing this alot. First, it isn't expensive like some other florals I could see myself wearing alot, so way easy to replenish.

Oh, and after reading more of the reviews I'll add-no ,I don't smell that soapy smell most everybody brings up. It translates to my nose as having a clean-smelling floral trail-which is perfect!!!

Thank You, Britney!!

Update: This scent has become my favorite for wearability, along with Cabotine green and Lou Lou.
I have an intense "thing" fo non-sweet greenie scents (Azuree, Bandit); wore them alot-then he said"what's that your wearing that smells like lime, it's making me sick":(
Luckily, we both love Lou Lou and Opium, but I also have the need for some really fun, lighthearthed scents that I can love and that are easy for the rest of those to to handle.
Circus Fantasy is one of those fragrances that I instantly love. I salivate over sweet-tart heady florals with fruit added to "amp" up and fill out the accords. Longevity for Circus Fantasy isn't bad, could love it even more if it was tenacious in the manner good French perfume. But seriously, for the price I will gladly trade off some tenacity. My happy discovery has made me
interested and determined to collect the rest of Brit's frags.

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

When I first sprayed I thought to mysel 'Amor Amor'. Yep, it smells a lot like cacharel Amor Amor. It's slightly lighter, more citrusu but I'd say equally as nice.
Another great thing about i, is the price. I bought mine for £7.99. It will be perfect for summer!
There isn't that much to say about it, it's a celebrity fragrance, it's not meant to be a masterpiece, it's supposed to be fun.
And it is!
I've got 3 out of 4 Fantasies and I like them (i'm not Britney fan, I'm not a teenager either hehe)

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

First off, I was scared to get this based on the reviews that it was super sweet and made for a pre-teen. I found it for 9.99 at Ross and the price was too good for me to pass up.

It definitely has a fruity raspberry like vibe to it, but isnt as sweet as I expected. It is the freshest of the Fantasy line, not as sweet or foodlike and not nearly as long-lasting, it disappeared after about 2 hours.

Totally different to Fantasy and Midnight, which is nice, and great for spring/summer.

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

Ooooof smells like over sugared fruits!!!
My friends 10 year daughter wears this. Suits her just right, as it isn't a sophisticated scent.
Reminds me of raspberries smothered in lemon juice and sherbet.

angeldoll
angeldoll

Wow ! Lovely scent. Very girly, very fresh. Her sisters (Midnight and Original Fantasy) its heavy, very gourmand sweet perfumes and this one is light, refreshing, floral,citrusy & full of raspberries. Real raspberries, not cheap or synthetic. Yea, This perfume reminds me of the smell of CK - Forbidden Euphoria. But this is a lighter version with citrus. The bottle is super-cute:)

asukhraj
asukhraj

Love this one. Fresh, sweet and fruity AND has great staying power. I have been through 3 bottles of this already.

Artpop2013
Artpop2013

i actually like this perfume.Its a light fruity,sweet,and kind of sugary scent.Its definitely a lot more fresher than the other fantasy's but its overal a light,fresh,friuty apricot smell.

zack4eva
zack4eva

Unfortunately this scent mixed with my skin chemistry smells like vomit!

liban23
liban23

I have the whole Fantasy collection, and I find this one to be the sweetest. Most people might disagree and say that the original Fantasy is the sweetest, however I think Circus Fantasy is (on my skin anyways.)The sweet notes, raspberry and sugar really stand out on my skin. It isn't overly sweet, just the right amount. This lasts for about 5 hours on me, which is pretty decent. I feel like this is something better worn in the day time because of how sweet it is. It kind of reminds me of a cool glass of lemonade on a hot summer day :)

Circus Fantasy sort of smells like Amor Amor, except it is definitely much sweeter. I like this, I can't say I love it. I'll finish my bottle but I probably wouldn't buy another one.

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

When Circus Fantasy first came out; I was so excited to try it out, hoping that it would be another sugary-sweet fragrance like many other Britney scents. But when I finally get to smell this, it was a total disappointment. Circus Fantasy, unlike other fantasies; is very light and fresh clean smell. It's also very soapy, it definitely stands out among the other fantasies, but not a fave of mine at all.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

It smells like a more fruity and less deep version of Amor Amor. I think this is a nice alternative for Amor Amor in the summer. Also it's lasting power is amazing. Lasts the whole day (longer then the original Amor Amor on me)! Got a lot of compliments on this one.

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

In the opening, this reminds me of sticking my nose down into a bag of jellybeans or Jolly Ranchers. It is very sweet, but not along the lines of the original Fantasy, which had more of a cupcake vibe to it. This is more like fruity candy or lollipops, still sweet, but not bakery sweet. This is just as strong, and lasts just as long as original Fantasy on my skin. It loses some of its fruity tang on dry down, but Circus does not round out as sweet as Fantasy does in the end. Overall, I am quite fond of this one. Also, I feel Circus would be better for warm weather, whereas Fantasy is better suited for cooler days.

afefa
afefa

Tem cheirinho de flores fresquinhas e framboesas cobertas de açúcar. É um perfume informal fresco e docinho, bem jovial. Bom para usar nos dias quentes quando quer se sentir uma garota doce.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This is by far the freshest and lightest smelling of the fantasy line (Not including Island fantasy). It still has a candyish vibe to it but the apricot blossom keeps it fresh. it smells mainly of apricot blossom/ apricots and has quite a soapy smell. It's the cleanest and most grown up of the bunch. This isn't as Gourmand as the others...

Like the others (Except Hidden Fantasy) this one is strong, I could still smell this on my skin in the morning.

This one doesn't seem to turn as sweet as the others on dry down, so..I would say this would be a good bet if you like your scents candy sweet but not cloying and sickly.

Fresh, zingy, flowery-apricots are the main smell here, with a tinge of rasperry candy. It's very pleasant if somewhat synthetic.

marysiac
marysiac

Even though this is apparently a Spring summer fragrance I couldn't help but where today. This is too great a scent to wait all the way to Spring to wear.

Ragzin
Ragzin

This is her worst fragrance, the opening note is just alcohol for me. What you smell from the first minutes is the same from the drydown basically and weirdly enough it smells like a sweet aquatic rather than floral or powdery

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the 1oz. Circus Perfume bout a week ago. Have to say this perfume is simply alright. Nothing special going on. It's definitely a day-time scent & a Spring Season, as well. On a scale of 1 to 10, have to rate this fragrance a 5. Guess not one of my absolute favorites. I don't intend to purchase this product once I use it up.
P.S. Fantasy... my absolute fav..

keepinitclassy
keepinitclassy

I LOVE THIS SCENT. if I could only live with one forever, it would be this one. Sweet and light , not to mention adorable packaging. I got the 30 ML in a pack with a matching shower gel and lotion for $9.75!!!!!!'. would definitely buy the full size in a heartbeat.

tyrone.d.sowden
tyrone.d.sowden

I really love this fragrance it's sweet delicious and amazing I can smell sugary candies and a hint of apricots I always get great comments when wearing this perfume I suggest you give it a go :)

mandy.may
mandy.may

i have the roll on version.its ok,but definately not my favorite.something in it that i cant quite recognize and find distasteful...

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

This is a great dupe for Amour Amour and Marc Jacobs Dot. I have Amour Amour and purchased it before I knew about Circus Fantasy. If I knew about Circus Fantasy, I wouldn't of purchased Amour Amour. I also wanted Dot before I discovered Circus fantasy but I don't want it anymore lol. I almost wear Circus fantasy daily! I totally recommend it if you like Amour Amour or Dot! Circus Fantasy is not that expensive either, my 100mL bottle was $20!

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

Finally, I purchased this fragrance! Circus Fantasy starts off with a very sweet note of raspberry, and a slightly sour note too. But above all, I definitely get the sugar, which is very warm & powdery. The apricot blossom also stands out, which I'm guessing is what is giving this scent a sour vibe. The strongest ingredient for me, in this scent, is the candy. It's very gourmand and flirty. I think this scent is more balanced than the previous Fantasies, because you definitely get the structure in definition. The top is sweet and sour. The middle is floral. And the base is creamy and edible. I really love this scent. It is one of my favourites from the Fantasy collection. Maybe even my favourite. I recommend this fragrance for summer mainly, but I guess you could also pull it off in the spring or autumn. However, I do not think this fragrance is suitable for the winter. Another ingredient that starts to stand out, is the vanilla. It gives those florals and musks a creamier element that the fragrance definitely needed. This fragrance is a must have for any Britney fan or celebrity fragrance collector!

xoxcrista
xoxcrista

Not your typical floral. The first scent is super sweet- almost sour, full of raspberry zest and apricot flower. The sugar notes chime in, pushing the flower notes up, and giving the scent an aquatic twist. The violet in this is not just violet flower, but candied violet, which is an old fashioned French candy that is pretty much what the name says.
I could liken the top layer of this concoction to a sort of 'pink lemonade', but the tartness in the scent is not citrus, its the fruits and sugar. It makes the perfume fizz with juiciness... I love it.

Its a candy- sweet fruity floral that's a little grown up.

Emma x
Emma x

I love Britney's Circus Fantasy! It's one of the best out of the fantasy line. It's so fresh and aquatic with a delicious sweet edge dusted off with a sprinkling of sugar and a splash or raspberry's! Yummy!

eezavel
eezavel

CIRCUS! My most favorite Britney perfume!!
All I can say is I get chased down in stores when I wear it - people want to know 'What smells SO good??' and they are always surprised to hear 'It's Britney B^@%!
No really I tell them it is Circus.
Aside from SO many comments, I LOVE to wear this it just smells like CANDY - One of my sig. scents!

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

Circus is citrus city and just calls "SUMMER" to me (even though there are no citrus notes, maybe b/c I only started wearing this 2 years after opening it?) ! Drydown surprisingly wasn't 200% vanilla, a dash of musk and orchid will have me definitely repurchasing this sunny scent! And it is relatively inexpensive, this can't be beat!

josiegleeson
josiegleeson

By far my favourite fantasy perfume. Love the smell of this one, can't get enough!

KeepCalmAndCarryOn
KeepCalmAndCarryOn

Last Christmas My Mum Bought Me This delightful Perfume!It smells of a summers day,Very sweet and fruity to smell. It lasted for about 4-6 hours on me and I sprayed about 5 times so that is reasonably good. If you're looking for a perfume that will last all day I doubt this is the one for you! Maybe it will last longer on you but you'd probably have to spray many times, and you don't want to let perfume go to waste! Saying that I think this is a wonderful product and I do recommend it to those who love a fruity smell. I hope this was good advice;)

ryanhuynh

It's fresher than Fantasy Midnight Fantasy but I love Hidden Fantasy better than it...

Jyllian
Jyllian

I use to dislike this...when i first got it i thought it stunk...i think it might be it brought back bad memories as this is the perfume i was wearing when somthing very awful happend in my family and i related this perfume to that event..strange as it sounds...but the scent is starting to grow on me..to me, it smells musky.

EyesWideLikeCherryPies
EyesWideLikeCherryPies

I love this Fragrance, my favorite one from Britney (Me). Love you Brit. <3

Allegra
Allegra

Britney's frags are affordable, delicious and long-lasting so that's why I like them so much. Circus Fantasy is no exception as it continues with the good ol' recipe: mix the sweetness of berries and the delicate selection of flowers together with the special Britney touch and voila, another casual yet feminine fragrance is born. Personally I find Circus Fantasy as one of the best in the Britney range, it is such a playful, fun and sophisticated scent.

lilyofthepally
lilyofthepally

I agree that personal conversation should be taking place via the private message system, so let's put an end to all this off-topic snark and get back on track with a review.

I tried this in-store today on a paper strip, so I can't speak to how this will change with my skin chemistry, but this follows in line with the other Britney Spears scents being very sweet, definitely. I do find that this is less candy-sweet than the other Fantasy perfumes, though! I love sweet, cupcakey, sugary scents like the original Fantasy, but to me Circus veers off into a sort of fruity direction instead of a vanillic one. As other reviewers have noted, it's a lot fresher than the other fragrances in this "collection" so people who found the original Fantasy to be a little too foody might find this more palatable. It personally isn't my thing, which is totally fine, as I wasn't expecting it to be... but it is still a very pretty perfume and worth a sniff if you pass it in a store. It's also very very cheap online so for a few bucks you can treat yourself to something nice :) I do like it, it just won't get much wear time for me because of the citrusy bit.

To sabriel:
Got that right! :) So where is your perfume review then? Cause mine is below.

Sabriel
Sabriel

Inessa66613 and Spok1:

This is a perfume review website not a chat forum. If you have anything to say to each other, use Private Message. No one here wants to read your squabbling.

Have some courtesy for other people.

To Spok1:
Next time express YOUR OPINION in more polite way not to bother others!
P.S. And stop blasting my balloons :)

alannah93
alannah93

this perfume was massive disappointment to me, it just smells powdery i don't get any vanilla, floral notes, sweet notes or woody notes just powdery. such a shame.

annwnoe
annwnoe

Hello, everyone! I just purchased a 1.7 oz bottle of this yesterday at TJMaxx for $14.99, and I am loving it! I was really unsure about this, because the reviews are mixed. So I decided to head to Perfumania to test it first before I opened the package so I could return it if I didn't like it. Well, I'm keeping it for sure! This truly surprised me--it smells like a clean, high-end fresh floral. It doesn't smell cheap or juvenile at all. It is very pleasant and well blended. The lasting power for me is good, but I have a heightened sense of smell, so I may be able to detect a fragrance longer than some other people do. Knowing that, CF may not seem as noticeable after a while to you, but I feel confident in saying that it doesn't disappear very prematurely either. One final note--this can be combined with Snooki for a truly transcendent fragrance experience--a luscious gourmand with an appealing freshness that is sure to please! Enjoy!

ggkeller
ggkeller

This is a good one,bought it cheap at wal-mart a gift set for 20.00 bucks. Liked it, not as good as Fantasy but still good.

missyumyum
missyumyum

I'm glad in not going crazy like another reviewer commented they can smell popcorn and so can I , I thought there was something wrong with my nose ha ha , I also smell a strong smell of violet and lotus to me this perfume smells clean and fresh , my least favourite from the b.s line , I like the sweet scents but if you like fresh scents this is for you

Original
Original

best sweety perfume ever
just balanced ingredients
smell like fantasy but i like circus more

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This is the best out of all 4 Fantasy line, this is sweet but not overpowering like fantasy, fruity but not cheap like Midnight, n this has a character, not like Hidden which is soooo generic! Circus smelled like sweet n fun lemonade in hot summer days... i wonder why no lemon note in it?

dream
dream

Ugly in both, smell and bottle shape

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I recently tested all four Fantasy perfumes and really liked all of them except Midnight Fantasy which I thought smelled like a cheap air freshener! So, imagine my delight when I was contacted about doing a swap and one of the perfumes offered was a full bottle of Circus Fantasy ... I was thrilled! I just received it, along with a very nice Jeanne Arthes perfume, and I'm so happy.

I am so loving this perfume. Yes, it's fruity and sweet so it's not necessarily groundbreaking or amazingly unique but to me it's one of the best of its kind. The fruitiness is subtle and creamy, and on my skin I mainly smell the raspberry (which is one of my favorite notes), and not cloyingly sweet like in so many other fruity perfumes, which sometimes make me feel as if I spilled a sugary, fruity drink all over myself, which is really not what I want to smell like and is hardly a sophisticated smell! Circus Fantasy manages to avoid that luckily as it's a lot more subtle, creamy and slightly soapy and clean smelling. In many ways it's an ideal type of perfume for me and it just seems to work really well with my skin and chemistry. This has catapulted itself into my bevy of favorite perfumes and I'm delighted! It's gorgeous, not expensive, I can't stop sniffing myself when I'm wearing it and it makes me happy so I couldn't ask for much more in a perfume! I'm so happy to have received my bottle in a swap and when I run out of it I'll definitely be getting another bottle.

ForrealMe2

this is freakin fabulous...it smells like raspberry lemonade!and that is whats mainly in this lemon and raspberry..oh just when i didn't think the fantasy line gets better i go and take a chance on this and i am so happy i did..there is no soapiness here this is straight up sweet and sour LOVVVVE THIS!!! I so love this...i know i have said that about them all but man i don't think i can have a favorite because they all are so unique and special...i got believe and i got to do a review on that one too! I love my gourmands!Yum!

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

This perfume is on my one and only favorite by Britney Spears. Smells very different compare her other fragrances. I can smell the raspberries, vanilla, I love that minor sour powder hit from this fragrance. :) the bottle is also really cute!!

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

I only got a sample of this from a wonderful swap, was so excited to try britneys fantasy line as i have read tons of wonderful reviews. This is a pleasant safe scent. I did noticed some tartness, a little sour but not too much as it dissipates quick anyway. If thats the fruit i am quite disappointed. I get a lot of floral from this, interesting to note that i dont get any musk or candy at all. The drydown is very much like Arden Beauty for me.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I didn't like this scent before but now I do. It is very similar to Amor Amor (Cacharel), but it still has it "own special thing"..

It's not as "heavy" as Amor Amor, it's a more lighter version of it.

I have all the other "Britney-perfumes" and this is a new "Top-3-by-Britney" for me.

Fresh, a bit sweet and watery. I like this mix!

Edgalyndo

Completely Scent is a cute, cuddly and Spring, And Other fragrances unlike other singers or Britney Creations Past this is a sweet scent but not overbearing as it is offset by a Friendly floral notes.

The fragrance opens with a Splash Aqueous (Which intrigued me a bit) and after some research I found that this effect is achieved with the water lily and the orchid, after about muninutos this effect disappears and evolves to a Floral fragrance-Sweet and personally this is my favorite stage of the fragrance since what is perceived are more playful and sweet peach blossoms this scent I love this stage lasts about 30 min. and Nothingness emerges after a prolonged note of raspberry accented with sweet notes about this stage lasts about three hours and the last when the scent is fading (at 5 hours) resurfaces the water lily and orchid with a touch of vanilla.

I love this fragrance exceeded my expectations is very well balanced between sweetness and Floral Longevity and projection are not so bad, if this fragrance was a metaphor would be: a peach tree on a rainy start of summer with aquatic notes, after the abundant rainfall and grow beautiful flowers, then tackle the intense heat of the raspberries and sweetness to desaparescan flowers finally giving way to autumn with some fresh notes back ....

muncierobson
muncierobson

I used to love this, but having sampled and now own, the entire britney collection, i prefer fantasy, midnight, believe and radiance.

Strong raspberry and fruity opening, this quickly gives way to a warm, almost soapy, heart and eventually a very light base.

I wear this during the day if i am lounging about, or if i am off to the gym and want to smell clean and fresh without leaving the pink trail of fantasy on the equipment i use!

If you like clean, inoffensive scents this is nice, just not as good as some of the others in the range!

diana.barrientos
diana.barrientos

Weak fruity, i dont get much sweetness from it , i dislike because it has nothing special and fades away easy

FranFran
FranFran

A fun and flirty summer time fragrance. It has a pleasant smell but far from being with another purchase, it has a very nice sugary raspberry smell, but hidden underneath is extremely harsh florals. I wore this once when I was sick and with each toss and turn in bed another wave of florals choked me LOL. Lasting power and sillage is poor, but there's just something about this fragrance that makes me like it. 7/10

Inessa66613

I haven't bought it yet but tested a lot of times in the shop. Am I the only one who smelled pop-corn as well as candies in circus fantasy? Such a childish fragrance...Reminds me on those times when I used to visit circus almost every month with my grandma.

ValerieChristine
ValerieChristine

Wish i liked it as much as some of you but it just smells too soapy on me. nothing special

ladyimmortelle
ladyimmortelle

It smells like a sweet, young girl in a candystore and I want to be that little girl. Sweet, cute, light, fresh.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Circus Fantasy starts of with raspberries and oranges sprinkled with sugar and turns into a fizzy and violet/ floral scent. When I put it on, it makes me feel happy, clean and summery. It isn't sweet in a 'cupcake' kind of way, more like 'sugar and sweets.'The drydown is a lovely sweet vanilla. This fragrance lasted around 5-6 hours on my skin.

Overall, I really like this fragrance.Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys fizzy, happy and sweet scents!

rage.chica
rage.chica

It smells like sugar coated raspberries!!! Super Yummy!

ming.xiu.35
ming.xiu.35

Was tempted to buy it since it was on offer. Thank god i didn't do so and tested it out. It smells like ice cream soda and i despise that smell.

nayapi22
nayapi22

Cuando lo aplicas.... mhhhhh se siente dulce y fresco a la vez!! se siente al principo un poco fuerte y fresco, pero la fragancia se desarrolla de una manera muy dulce en mi piel, desplegando toda su dulzura a la hora de habermelo puesto. La vainilla es mi favorita, y se siente cremosa. Me encanto. Debo confesar que la primera vez q lo probe, no me gusto, pero al ver como se desarrollo en la piel me enamore y compre la botella mas grande! Un exito

sugahuni
sugahuni

Sweet,floral,beautiful scent.Adorable.A pleasure to wear.

leslievadams
leslievadams

Sweet but soft very young scent alot freasher than
the other fantasy perfumes recommended for all ages.

caseyu
caseyu

bought it, gave it to my best friend, checked her med cabinet the other day and it was almost gone....SHE loved it. i thought it smelled cheap and sassy, but not complex.

I love it!
It's a great fragrance, young and exquisite. Of all commercial and sweet fragrances of  artists  this is one of the best. And although longevity is short, on my skin is more long (6 hours). And this adapt great to the PH of my skin, the fragance have notes high of the sweet notes,  peach blossom, and Raspberry... Simply Exquisite!

nightcat23
nightcat23

For some reason when I smell this it reminds me of Candy corn, because of it's overwhelming fruity sweetness.

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

When I first spray it I smell citrus, even though there´s no citrus in it. It smells fresh and like white florals at first. After 10 minutes it settles down and the citrus is gone. The vanilla comes out a tiny bit mixed with a spring floral scent.
After 30 minutes the whole scent is gone... I can´t smell anything at all. Maybe it´s my skin, I don´t know.
I love all scents from Britney and I would love this scent, too, but it doesn´t last on my skin :(

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

when I first smelled this one... one thing came to my mind: Amor Amor by Cacharel, don't you guys think that it's true? rs, however, I'm not saying that this is a bad fragrance, it's a good one

sweetiepea161616

When I first tried this, I was not a fan. I have all three other Fantasy's and I really love them. I saw this today at Ro$$ for $9.99 so I said, why not? I might as well complete my collection. I have to say, this is the least sweet of the Fantasy's. It is kinda fresh, like pink-lemonade sort of. It has the raspberry, but then it dries down to a clean, soapy scent. I really am not a fan of soapy, powdery scents, but I really think that in the summer this will be a good choice, especially when it gets over 90 degrees. I can see this standing up to the heat and leaving a clean scent behind. For that reason, I'm glad I got a bottle. Most days, Fantasy is not to sweet for me, but in the event that it is, I think Circus Fantasy will deliver.

kai74
kai74

It´s quite nice but nothing special
Being light and fruity it´s suitable for day... maybe on weekends.
I wouldn´t wear this perfume in the office - it might not make a serious impression :)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells good :)
But the name has nothin to do with Circus at all, she just named this one Circus Fantasy since she relesed it when she was on her tour called "Circus"

purrz11
purrz11

When I think circus smell, I think of popcorn, candy apples, cotton candy, salty peanuts, animal smells, and outdoors. I was excited hoping to get that scent in a bottle. I was ready for a nostaglic trip back to childhood evenings at the county fair. Nope, this is all flowers. Pretty flowers, but nothing circusy about it. To me, it doesn't smell at all like original Fantasy. There's no pepper or sugary candy. It's just a pretty bouquet of flowers that fades away rather quickly. I will stick with original Fantasy.

yvonnerodenhiser

Almost forgot! There is a very nice aquatic vibe to this scent as well. Like a very light and sweet coolwater almost. I find coolwater a bit "forced", not light and natural like the note I get in BS Circus! Coolwater screams "I'm the ocean, smell it!?!," while the aquatic note in Circus just sighs "I'm a breeze off the water..."

yvonnerodenhiser

Just want to make an observation really quick...I see a lot of comments about celebrity fragrances being taboo in the perfume world. I admit, I was once a skeptic also.

I own several high end designer perfumes that cost an arm and a leg and smell divine to my olfactory senses. But my first celebrity perfume purchase was a humbling experience. I bought BS curious based on what my nose picked up on. My mind told me "nooo, this is a "celebrity cheap" perfume, but I loved the scent and bought it anyway swearing that nobody would know the perfume sin I committed!

Years later I have opened my mind and discovered some lovely celebrity offerings. Sarah Jessica Parker's lovely...BS fantasy line...JLO glow, I love them so and have no shame claiming them when asked what smells so good when I wear one :)

So a bit of advice from a former perfume snob, before forming an opinion of a perfume based on who made it and how much it costs, do yourself a favor and erase the label mentally. Pretend there are no designers and just pay attention to the notes of the scent and the feeling it gives you. There is a whole world of smell goodies waiting to be discovered, and I would have missed out on so many wonderful scents that really work with my skin chemistry had I not given celebrity fragrances a chance!

Phew...now for my opinion of Circus Fantasy! I personally really enjoy this scent. I do love sweet florals and this certainly delivers. I do get a "soap" note as others have complained of, but this perfume is much more complex than just soap. I personally love the smell of certain soaps so I may be biased.

I get a sweet and sour musk and definitely sense the violet candy...lovely! The tart raspberry and fresh citrus notes are a pick me up but are not obnoxious, they are grounded by fresh flowers and sweet musk.

I often catch myself smelling what others smell based on reviews instead of letting my own nose detect everything for me. Once I realize what I am doing I have to really study the scent to see what it does for me. I also take others reactions to a fragrance on me into consideration, don't want to offend :p! I am a review junkie and love reading everyone's opinions here on fragrantica!

Lumiere
Lumiere

Just tested it by sniffing the bottle dispenser-this seem the best in the line for me. Refined, interesting. Will have to come back.

vinisantosrs

It's about being comfortable and simple, yet confident and attention caller. I love it on colder days, sooo comfortable, like a hug from a best friend.

heatherine
heatherine

I bought a 1 oz bottle of this (along with my Curious purchase) simply because I love the bottle (I know, but it's so cute!). I like the frag, but it's not for me. It's fruity and a little naughty, but in a very young-girl kind of way and I am not a young girl. Lasting power is so-so, better than Curious but still not great. I am fortunate to have my very own "sophisticated" sniffer in-house with me in the form of my 13 year old son, who is becoming quite the perfumisto. With each new frag I acquire, I offer my wrist for his opinion. He's always dead-on with his reviews. For example, Nocturnes de Caron was "smells like a classic" and M. Asam No. 1 was "makes me think of a rich business man or woman," Wind Song was "old lady's shawl"...when he sniffed the Circus Fantasy on my wrist, he scrunched his nose and said, "teenage prostitute." I'm glad I'm not a young girl, because I would definitely wear this...and the young boys around me might be thinking I smelled like a teenage prostitute. LOL

SkylerRay
SkylerRay

This scent is defiantly a preppy scent! I really love it as a day time wear and manages to stay on throughout the day, would buy again!

glopez817
glopez817

I bought this perfume this weekend based on the numerous opinions that Circus Fantasy smelled like Cacharel's Amor Amor. I used to wear AA and absolutely adored it but a cheaper alternative is always welcome. CF is not identical but its close enough my husband and bff couldn't tell a difference. At separate times they both reacted with the same statement "this smells like something familiar you used to wear!" Ahhh, success! The only difference I notice is it maybe a little sweeter, but not like the sickening candy-like sweet most of us loathe so much. CF is sweet but is mixed with a much deeper, sultry note (the musk maybe?) making this a more mature choice that your typical celebrity sugar fragrance. I think it's sexy and intoxicating, I love it.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

This is one of my everyday fragrances. Safe, pretty and not offensive to some of the people that seem to always be complaining about "someone is wearing perfume!". As if it is a sin, too funny. I always thought those types of people must be from some other planet. Well, for our extraterrestrial brethren with overly sensitive olfactory senses, this fragrances will not make them freak out and it wears beautifully.

Debshee
Debshee

Fruity, light and not overly sweet or musky so it's great for work when I prefer little to no sillage. As long as I can enjoy it and others can if they get real close, that's perfect. While Fantasy is better for romantic evenings, CF is great for warm days. No heavy patchouli or pepper to ruin things. And I got it from Ross for $10 (1.7 oz)!!!

alanav09
alanav09

this is a review by someone who's signature scents have included flowerbomb, chance chanel, miss dior cherie, and armani code.

Britney's fragrances have and always will be the best celebrity fragrances on the market. that being said, i have never reaaally owned one... i had midnight fantasy for about a week before exchanging it for something else - just wasnt quite me.

then this beauty came out- its basically midnight fantasy with a burst of citrus, which i dont understand since it's not listed, so im going to assume its the raspberry/apricot blossom. (i think thats why so many have said they smell apple - its like a sweet/sour vibe) surrounded by caramel candies and finally mellowing down into vanilla musk and apricot blossom. its enchanting, and really in its own league.

it's a casual fragrance, so i wouldn't wear it out to anything fancy, just an everyday kinda scent that makes u happy every time u catch a wiff of it. my friend sprayed some on her wrist and couldnt stop smelling herself.

zane-zane
zane-zane

I tested it at the store. The first that came into my mind was apples and candy. I think that it is a girly kind of perfume and suitable for summer. I am planning to buy it for this summer.

Leila_1421
Leila_1421

I have smell the fragance and it smells sweetly sensual!! I have to have Circus Fantasy!

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

After a long time of not using this fragrance I decided it was time. when i first sprayed it. it had a very sweet scent. a few minutes later the florals started to appear. then hours passed and the vanilla kicked in. such a sweet, lovely, girly, happy, and special scent. just lovely <3

what surprised me the most is that the scent lasted me all day!! i just love it <3

loonad
loonad

bought this from ebay to complete my britney collection.find it a bit similar to hidden fantasy.ought to be used in summer.this one is ok but i personally prefer midnight fantasy,whole year round.

cjc272788
cjc272788

I can definitely appreciate the original Fantasy, as well as a few others in Britney's line. There is something outstandingly unfortunate about Circus Fantasy, though. It does have some pleasant, sweet notes similar to the main components of Fantasy, but lacks in its inability to elegantly tie the notes together (something so gracefully done by its original). What makes this perfume a complete miss for me is the harsh, cheap, stink - noticed several seconds after spraying- that I can't quite place my finger on. It's just bad. With that said, I doubt I would be offended if I smelled this on someone else. It's just not my thing.

fath1ma

A happy time scent and so 'musky lovely floral fruity'. Like a girl starting to collect some perfumes and never smell 'heavy', this will be a nice first episode. Well I'm not a girl of course, just fun to have some cute bottles standing on my shelves between other lovely bottles :)

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

While I absolutely LOVE Fantasy, I don't like this one at all. On my skin no one note stands out amongst the rest. It just smells synthetic and plastic-like.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

So, I just bought this from TJ Maxx strictly on a whim because I was looking for a perfume to add to my collection, and also it was only $9.99, can't beat that.

So, initially, I spray this on and it's a burst of raspberry which is one of the notes. I definitely get the whole apricot nectar thing as well. This is sweet when a slightly aquatic smell with vanilla.

This is nothing to write home about, it's nothing special or anything that has not already been done before, but it's nice enough to wear like on a weekend or something . This has just a slight resemblance to the original fantasy.

Overall, once this dries down, it's totally Cacharel's Amor Amor all over again. I wore that years ago. I swear they are indentical! Use your own judgment. Enjoy!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

For me Circus Fantasy is playful, sweet and feminine. At first I get a burst of fresh raspberry and the scent eventually dries down to a soft candyish vanilla. I like this one because it's sweet but also clean, not overpowering and great for warmer weather. While I do love the smell of this one it's downfall is definitely the longevity, I have to reapply every couple of hours. I was hoping it would have the same longevity as Midnight Fantasy which lasts for hours on my skin. Overall, I would say this is a good value though as I picked up the 1.7 oz. at Ross for $14.99. Also I did receive a compliment while wearing this fragrance.

velvetnightmares
velvetnightmares

On me, this perfume has a very fresh, energic smell. A bit Sour,like rhubarbs and green apples... But its very lovely... A strong scent, that is lovely right after a shower,a very clean smell, to make you feel even fresher.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I have to say,that this is the best perfume! This is the one I couldn't live without. I have two bottles of this.

I think,it smells sweet,but not like teen-sweet. It smells very strong on me,and lasts all day or night. I wear it a little everywhere I like. It's really fun fragrance. Love it! I use it the most of all my perfumes. It's nothing like other fantasy's(I love them too,but liked better when I was younger),it's much more fresh.

misstierra05
misstierra05

Iowned this scent for maybe a month. I liked the scent but there was no longevity on my skin at all. I tried to wear it several times during the time I had it but it never stuck on me. So, I gave it away to my little cousin in hopes that she could enjoy it.

Shadowfroggy
Shadowfroggy

I received this as a gift from a dear friend who knows how much I love perfume. I admit I was a little surprised that she chose it for me, as I am considerably older than the target market. She assured me that she had smelled it and thought I would like it.

And yes, it is a youthful scent, light and fresh that just borders on PEZ candy but I detect a lemony note that makes it more like a raspberry lemonade. In my mind, it is appropriate for all ages if worn on a hot summer day. I can see myself wearing this on my porch, sipping lemonade and enjoying a summer berry salad made with greens from the farmer's market.

Circus reminds me that perfume is supposed to be fun. If you like it, wear it!

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I saw this one on sale at Ross for $10, recently. I was totally unsure of how it would smell, but took the chance. I really enjoy the original Fantasy, but was completely surprised by this one! I really really like it! It smells so good on me!

perhapspersephone

This is a strange one for me . I had it and gave it away . I don't like it . I don't hate it. It is just nothing to me . It triggered no emotional response at all from me. I barely remember the scent at all ! Strange .

Hollie
Hollie

That was me that added that it smells like Hilde Soliani's Fraaagata Saalaata. I realize that there are no strawberry or salt notes listed in Circus Fantasy....BUT....after maybe two minutes, that's all I smell. The aforementioned scent is said to be the scent of strawberries and salt air. I actually think Circus Fantasy is a better interpretation. This is the first Britney Spears scent I've smelled. Honestly, I don't tend to gravitate towards lighter, fruity, "young" scents but when it comes down to it, I will give any scent that I can get my hands on a try...atleast once. I think to limit my encounter with a scent, based on it's celebrity status...popularity...etc., is just that:limiting.When you keep your mind and nostrils open, you can really find a gem once in awhile....or a big stinker....and often the price tag is not a major factor. As far as this one goes, I think it's light and fun and fairly unique compared to it's peers. Reminds me of a salty rimmed strawberry margarita.Pretty amazing longevity...I could smell it the next morning and that rarely happens with my skin ( I'm lucky to get 1-2 hrs with most scents) For me, it's not a scent I would wear every day....it's not deep or mysterious enough...but I don't mind adding it to my collection.This one surprised me.

Nikki_B
Nikki_B

Really nice scent, its alot lighter and fresher than the other 3 in the fantasy line so its more appropriate for day and spring and summer than the other 3, its sweet like the rest but not overwhelmingly sweet and not heavy, very innoffensive, people arent going to smell you from a mile away! The problem with this one i find is i cant let it get on my clothes otherwise i get stuck with a soapy smell which if it just gets on my skin isn't as strong and adds to the scent. On my clothes it just takes over and i smell like i have shoved a bar of soap up my top. Very nice scent otherwise :)

Hayven
Hayven

Even though they have different notes, this smells slightly similar to the original Fantasy. It's sweet, sharp, and it smells like sour blue raspberry cotton candy to me. Longevity on me is very good, about 5-6 hours.

Loligurl
Loligurl

Bought this at Walgreen's for 6.99 today - so if you love this scent, hurry down to Walgreen's!
My first whiff was sharp raspberry and something sticky sugary sweet in the background. The drydown still contained these notes, but was surprised that the strongest smell was reminiscent of the "Mr Bubble" bubble bath I used as a child! There is also a soft floral- doesn't feel like a white or yellow- probably the lotus.
The packaging is so cute. The box itself is garish, but fits with the "circus" theme. The bottle is adorable and unique. The bottle is a ruby crystal adorned iridescent baby blue bubble and looks like something Glenda the Good Witch would travel in!
I really wanted this perfume to be more "foody" and less "soapy" than it was. With the circus theme, I wanted something really fun, but this falls short. A circus thrills you- exotic animals and death defying high wire acts. This is just sweet fruity flowery soap. It is a nice scent, but not outstanding. Maybe some cotton candy or caramel apple would help? Really wanted to " love" this, but have to give it a "like". Just smells too much like bubble bath or laundry detergent and not enough like perfume. I sprayed it on my sheets and my bed smells so pretty.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I seriously need to get a bigger bottle of this, this has become one of my favorite scents ever after all the times of using it! at first this was a buy I was gonna intend on using for a date that never happened >.>(well besides the point) after things not turning out the way I wished, I put this fragrance aside because I didn't want to ruin it and remind me of the bad memories coming with this smell when wearing it, after months later I gave this another try and I fell in love! it always picked me up whenever Im in a crappy emo mood! its fresh smell reminds me of blowing bubbles at a birthday party with tons of sugary sweets, sunshine and the laughter of happy guests! pretty much what Im saying, this smells very soapy and clean along with a sweet dry down that will cheer you up! I suggest this one for whenever your in a playful and cheery mood!

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Smells AWFUL on me!! like...mothballs, or something. Too strong on my skin, axfixiating, artificially sweet. In my opinion, the worst of all the Britney´s fragrances. Is a cheap smell, like a toilet spray. I don´t like this at all.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Circus Fantasy is the most bubbly, happy, fruity and girly out of the Fantasy line.
It's bright raspberry and candy blended with subtle fresh flowers to prevent the sweetness from being cloying.
I'm so happy there's a Fantasy perfume I could comfortably wear in the warmer weathers.

chrissi.ville
chrissi.ville

I can't smell anything out of this. I believed the description and thought it'd be very sweet and was happy when I got it - until I smelled. Raspberries? Hell no! I don't smell ANY fruit or anything else out of the description. When I was wearing this, a friend asked me if I was wearing men's perfumes.

After a while I sold it on ebay and got 25€. I guess that's the better way.

ru2
ru2

I used to wear this everyday. My brother sniffed this and said it smelt like urinal cleaner... maybe its not that specific! It definitely smells fresh and soapy (I have only recently noticed the soapy smell). Very inoffensive perfume. It is fresh and somewhat light but has a sweet, caramel/vanilla edge to it which makes you want to keep sniffing and makes the perfume overall nice. Noone has really noticed when i wear it though so the sillage is not great and after about 4 hours all I can smell are the woody base notes.

marisacb
marisacb

I bought this yesterday at Ross having never tested it and I love it! It smells like raspberry candy. Oddly enough the regular bs fantasy makes me want to rip my nose off my face. I like to put this on with pink sugar. I guess I really like "immature" scents, idk, I guess I love smelling like candy. Sweets for the sweet <3!

sweetiepea161616

I bought this without ever smelling it because I had read so many good reviews and I love sweet smells and I LOVE violet (which is listed on the BS website as one of the notes). Initally, I actually liked the scent and thought it was pretty nice, but the dry down was really soapy and I was not a fan of that. I can't stand soapy smells. I feel like if you want to smell soapy, take a shower! I really wanted to like this, but I just didn't. I returned it the next day and got Fantasy, which I LOVE! And now I have Midnight Fantasy, which I also LOVE!

Aspendina
Aspendina

after reading the notes and reviews I have been wanting this, so I picked it up today. I will be returning it, its nothing special. Everything I smell in it I have smelled in something else, it just smells like plain ol...perfume. I want something more unique, this is going back.

Nanc
Nanc

Circus has that great balance of sweet to floral ratio. Love the candied raspberry mixed with apricot blossom and orchid. A very good everyday scent.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I just finally got this one off Ebay, been wanting it forever! Great fit for the upcoming season, fruity , sweet and happy, nice alternative to all the floral perfumes that pop up in the streets every spring :)

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

i really like this perfume. at first i didn't care for it but the smell grew on me. i get tons of complements when i wear it. smells very fruity/floral. doesn't last long though. it's a happy scent. bubbly and sweet.

puppygirl23
puppygirl23

This perfume smells like fruit but the thing adout this perfume is that the smell goes away to fast it only last like a few min

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

WHen I first applied this on my wrist I thought it was a tiny bit too sweet. But about 10 minutes later It deffinatly calmed down and I can smell my 2 favourites! Vanilla and raspberry.
I really like this parfume.
I think its great for every moment. College, work, a date, a night out.
If you're not into extremely sweet fragrances or extremely heavy one I deffinatly recomend this.
its a soft smell with a tiny warm edge of vanilla.
Love it

Booogie
Booogie

This is such a fun, inoffensive fragrance. No, it's not too refined and it's definitely not original, but it's just a happy scent. The drydown is slighty soapy which doesn't bother me. It's like being out in the summer sun, sipping lemonade and having some fresh, sugared raspberries after washing the car. Lemonade, raspberries, sugar, sun and soap... Yum.

Lasting power is so-so but I don't mind reapplying. I also find the Fantasy bottles pretty tacky but this one is my favorite, I would love to find a bigger one. I don't know what a circus is supposed to smell like but this one should have been called Summer Fantasy!

Felonia
Felonia

Something about this fragrance is truly does remind me of a summer festival! I can't pinpoint just what, but it's lovely. I wore it today, a cold Buffalo winter day - and it's really perked me up. It makes me think for a moment that the grass must be green outside, and makes me feel like I went to the fair hours ago rather than months. I love it.

jenny2301

I already wrote a review I know, but I am writing a second review because I didnt give circus enough credit. I decided to wear it again and I actually really enjoyed it and couldn't stop smelling myself.It is definitively fruity!I like it!

CoriH
CoriH

I actually bought it for my 14 year old cousin as an xmas gift but of course I tested it being the scent junkie that I am lol. The packaging is fun and the scent suits it perfectly. Upon first spray I got a strong blast of something citrusy. When this calmed down it started to smell like berry bubblegum. During its bubblegum stage I picked up wiffs of that "hairspray" smell but it was fleeting. When the bubblegum passed it reached its best stage and became a soft musky sweet almost elegant fragrance that i couldn't stop sniffing. I wouldn't get i for myself if only because the bubbblegum stage made me feel like a teenybopper but it really is a great perfume. A winner on many fronts and i would openly recommend it to anyone.

jenny2301

This is not my kind of scent...Id say being 25 this is too young for me...My little sister who is 14 adores Britneys scents...definitively not my cup of tea...but I bought it for $7.50 at Walmart after the holidays so I cant really complain.Add it to my collection.

Lozza16
Lozza16

I got this perfume as a present for christmas,I love the original fantasies and this one didn't dissapoint, it's slightly more floral and fresh than the other ones. When you first spray it,it smells like sour rasberry and apricot with various florals. On my skin it smells sweeter than from smelling it in the bottle.If you like fruity floral fragrances (but not too fruity) then I reccommend it to you.

fath1ma

I'm totally agree with Christian for description of Circus !!!
As my personal experience, this is similar with my favorite cologne in junior high school which more florals but unavailable now. Of course Circus has better longevity. ;)

Christian14596
Christian14596

the best britney fragrance in my opinion. Starts of super fresh and fruity, the apricot blossom really stands out.. so does the raspberries. Normally i dont tend to like fragrance with raspberries as i feel it makes a fragrance sickly sweet but on Circus Fantasy it was wonderful .. the sweetness was still there but it was more fresh and clean, I know its nowhere in the fragrance but i detect so much lemon.. which makes the fragrance so juicy. ...

I also think that color of the bottle looks more expensive than the rest of the fantasy line.

if u thought that the rest of Britney fantasy line was a bit too sickly sweet..try this as it still remains as sweet-candy fragrance but more clean and fresh!

sharyssa
sharyssa

i bought another at marshalls for 12.99 and i tried it again and this time i do like it and now i do think it gives the other fantasies a run for their money. it is very nice and i plan to buy a bigger bottle i have the 1.7oz for now. i think its good for teenagers but i like it for myself lol!

1flame
1flame

I almost purchased this sent in the summer, but, I opted for midnight fantasy. I sort of regretted my decision, I love midnight fantasy, but, the smell of circus fantasy seemed to loom in my thoughts. I loved the smell needless to say. youthful, floral, sweet and fun. I'll admit, you have to be into that kind of sent to really appreciate this one.
I think my mom got me this for Christmas :) my perfume collection always grows ALOT over the holiday season.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I recall spritzing CF on about a year ago and if memory serves I did like it, but dismissed it because I liked Fantasy more. I still like Fantasy but not as much as I used to, it's VERY powerful on me even in a miniscule application. CF was a happy suprise, it is very very berry on me in the opening, I do get a bit of the peony but it really is mostly raspberry and fruits. I have 20+ Phaleonopsis orchids (the orchid shown in the note picture) in my house and they all have no or very very little smell so I have no idea why orchid is listed among the notes unless they just mean general orchid as I know some other types of orchids do smell.

The dry down is mostly musky vanilla with the raspberry still lingering, I get a generic "candy" type note, a pleasant "warm" smell, not harsh sugar, kinda caramelish.

I think this would be a mostly summerish scent but am going to try it again to get a better sence of the season it's best for, maybe it could be agreeable for winter who knows...

The only downside is it is not very long wearing on me at all, I get 2 hours and the sillage is way down, I have to put my nose almost directly on my wrist to get a whiff. I tend to like perfumes I can smell wafting around me.....not over applied, but just a nice sillage. Fantasy is a sillage monster on me, even with only 1 fast tiny spray, CF is the opposite, I'd need a good 2 strong sprays to get a good sillage going.

All in all a nice scent, I'll get a mini bottle when I locate one. :0)

Beautiful Playwright
Beautiful Playwright

Circus Fantasy is a nice fresh, youthful scent with brilliant staying power. It is more similar to Radiance than the other Fantasy-themed perfumes. The bottle is the most gorgeous little thing too!

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

This was my favorite fragrance and signature fragrance for years! It's the perfect, yummy mixture of florals and sweets! It's perfect for any season, nice, mellow, not overly sweet or overly crazy. Still my 2nd favorite fragrance of all time, just behind Radiance.

But I don't know why you wouldn't get this - though I suggest getting the 1.7 oz or smaller, because with 1 or 2 sprits your good, and the big bottles aren't as gorgeous. But amazing bottle, amazing smell, it's amazing!

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I don't know what it is about this perfume, but I can't help but keep wearing it. I honestly don't want to like it, but... unexplicably... I do like. It's got a more casual smell to it than some of her others. When I wear this, it's usually during the day.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I really like this, I kind of get candied apples, caramel and buttered popucorn a little grass and flowers and lemony sunshine... The Vanilla is not too detectable, just enough to smooth everything out. It's really the only one from the fantasy line I had to have, I find it to be very creative. However there is a vintage perfume that was created around the different scents (only the good ones, lol) of a circus, this being a much younger version, and modern.

The bottle in pictures was not impressive but in person, it feels quite nice and looks even better :)

BTW if someone can remember the name of that vintage perfume it would be greatly appreciated, and would love to swap for it. I'm at a loss, it's called something similar to TZAR? maybe :/

LOL ..reporting back the vintage perfume this reminds me of is Dzing! by L Artisan :p not Tzar,lmao

avabblue14
avabblue14

I'm on the fence about her music, although some of it is on my I-pod. After seeing her Circus perfume at a good price I am pleased with it although I cannot smell a hit of raspberry whatsoever.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

i have been wanting to smell this last and latest edition of fantasy, as i have the original pink bottle, midnight and forbidden.
another job well done!
i adooore apricot and when blended with raspberry and caramel candy---
well lets just say the effect is marvelous.
fruity, sweet, creamy....then it starts to dry down and starts to get soapy which
i can't lie, does ruin it slighly for me.
if the apricot didn't get sudsy, i would add this to my collection, but it became too synthetic for me. the top and middle are wonderful though.

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

When I saw the bottle, I imagined the perfume would be horribly sweet and with tonns of vanilla... When I sprayed this on my skin and smelled it I was like 'Wow!!! This is great!!' So I grabbed a bottle without even looking at the other perfumes. Why is this great?

1. Great scent
The peach blossom, candy and a bit of vanilla are most sensible when mixed with my skin chemistry. That way the perfume is fresh and bright, but girly and flirty. I like it a bit more than the overly sweet for me original. This is an ideal everyday fragrance that will most likely not offend anyone. Great for school/university/work/etc.

2. Awesome bottle
It looks really sweet and feminine, and it will look great with all the other Fantasies which I collect. I like the smaller bottles more because they look like a small 'love potion', the big ones are bulky and harder for me to use.

3. Great value
It's not expensive at all and I like the perfume more than some crazy-priced stinkations. >> Everyone has their one dislikes!

Bottom line: AWESOME!! I don't really like Britney or her music, but this chick really got a hell of a talent in perfumes!

*Everything here is IMO.*

larita91
larita91

I love the original Fantasy, but it is a little bit too citrusy for me. I don't really get raspberries, and i cant even detect a hint of vanilla! I think it's a clean, fresh, almost green scent. Really nice and perfect for work or everyday use, but not my style.

candycandy27
candycandy27

Sweet, a lil bit strong at first, but it becomes softly.
I smell berries, lemon, and candy.
vanilla in the dry down, its very nice.
its sweet enough, but it doesnt make me headache,
makes me feel want to bite my arm. LOL

Kylie
Kylie

This is the little sister of the entire Fantasy collection. It is young, fresh, clean, girly, and flirty. It's perfect for young girls and summer days. I wouldn't wear this on a date, but still, I think most guys will like this fresh scent since it's not overwhelming.

MaiThy
MaiThy

The raspberry note in this one is very subtle. Its almost a lemony candy, when it dried down I smelled a lot of synthetic cosmetic scent that made me headache although I often use strong sweet perfume. I do love Fantasy but Circus and hidden Fantasy just failed me

jrose77
jrose77

I bought this off Amazon for 15 USD - a 30 ml bottle plus 100 ml of lotion. A review that made me want this scent was "Men In LOVE"'s review. I do agree that it's fresh and clean.

It smells to me like a slightly sweet dusting powder. I do find it powdery on me and not saccharine. It only has it a hint of sweetness to warm it up.

It initially lasts four hours and then goes close to the skin. The dry down is soft and subtle.

I'm pretty sure it has sillage because people on the elevator could smell me and so could my brother when he visited.

I like it. It's a good everyday scent at a great price.

ladybird23
ladybird23

This smells exactly like "green tea" by elizabeth Arden..which I hate. Its very zesty and sharp, and overides all the other notes in the perfume.

Pamella
Pamella

i appear to be working my way through the whole britney collection!
i really like this one it is much less of a sugary sweet smell, and more of a lovely clean floral smell, it was a lovely unexpected surprise!
i got the lotion of this too which is a good likeness to the perfume and they layer very well and last ages on the skin, and smell gorgeous!
good if your looking for change from the (super) sweet scents but still want something pretty!

i think this could have easily been a fitting follow up to believe (which i love but it would seem its not as popular as the fantasy line) they are different but to my nose these two are the most fresh florally scents from britney!

marcygold
marcygold

This fragrance is a very simple combination of raspberries and dry roasted peanuts. Very weird for me, but I don't mind it if I layer it with something else kind of warm like Jessica Simpson Fancy. these two together smell better than just one alone. i like Brit's other Fantasy lines better and they last longer too.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This is quite a nice scent, but it's still my least favorite of the fantasy range.

Circus Fantasy has a distinct soapiness to it, especially in the dry down, which I don't get from the other *Fantasies* and I'm not sure whether I like it or not.

The scent opens with a nice juicy burst of raspberry (which is refreshing if somewhat synthetic). However, the rest of the perfume is more floral than fruity.

On my skin the orchid and peony were quite strong, and there is a nice sweet vanilla underlining it all...but the soapiness detracts from the scent overall.

It has a cute and pretty bottle, as do most Britney perfumes. But unfortunately the scent inside failed to *wow* me.

anneymn
anneymn

I get a candied raspberry-lemon, and very clean soapyness. It's long lasting. I love the fantasy bottles, so whimsical and playful.

I think this fragrance is good for spring because of the fruity and soapyness.

crakky

Hey! I read a lot of comments that said that Circus Fantasy smells like soap and nothing more. Well, to me it smells like sugary raspberry wrapped in a delicious vanilla ice cream. Awesome perfume! Lighter than other fragrances from the fantasy collection,but fruity and creamy, just like a day perfume should be. If you like fresh, fruity scents, this is for you...=^.^= You won't regret buying it! :)

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I first smelled this right after it came out and was not all that impressed. But a couple years later I found it @ Ross for 10 bucks and thought, "what the hell, why not?". At first sniff I get the tart raspberry with what I get as a orange creamsicle and lemonade (which is delicious together), as it combines with my skin chemistry I'm getting a gorgeous mix of peony and candies and 5ish hours later I'm getting a creamy vanilla, musk, and a rich violet tone. Overall, I'd rate this a winner.

mil1991
mil1991

i just sampled Circus Fantasy today..i tought i was gonna like it but maybe not..the top notes notes are really pleasent floral and lil bit of candy scent but still the floral notes are dominates this fragrance..i like the 1st 20 minutes and then suddenly it turns to completely floral scent , and it become a COMMON floral scent which is lack of personality..the sweet notes are gone after 20minutes..for britney i still prefer curious as a favourite floral scent..this one is nice but not for gourmand lover like me..

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I actually really enjoy Britney's Fantasy line. It has four different scents and not one is the same. I feel like Circus Fantasy is more of the candy-like scent in the group (with Fantasy smelling like desserts, Hidden like spicy cakes and has more of a Christmas era, Midnight smelling like blueberries etc.)

Circus Fantasy is also a bit floral after the top note dies down. It's really light and on my skin it doesn't last more than 5 hours and then I have to reapply. So, basically less than a work day.

I love how sweet the top notes smell. When I spray it on it reminds me of candy and raspberries. It's a perfect blend. The blue and crystal in crested bottle looks perfect. It's fun and light just like a circus.

I would recommend wearing this during the day out on the town or going to a amusement park. It's fun, but I wouldn't wear this on a date or at night.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A predominantly candy scent but with a stronger floral presence than Britney fantasy and midnight fantasy...

0-30 mins - Very similar to Britney Fantasy but more floral, however main smell is candy...it is a little bit more grown up in that way and offers a dual experience

30 mins- 2 hours - Linear mainly candy smell, very refrehsing, so similar to the Midnight Fantasy/Fantasy. Projection good

2 hours - 7 hours - Projects a little bit and develops a little bit of smokeyness like midnight fantasy

Very good. I prefer Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy for their better projection and scent, but this Circus is still very good and so affordable

eveline marie
eveline marie

if I don't like a perfume and I say why..or a range of perfumes for that matter..I don't understand HOW I'm offending those who do like it...we are entitled to our own opinions whether the others like it or not...BTW, I do like Circus Fantasy...

crakky

@TWebb...this is just YOUR oppinion...if you don't like celeb fragrances that doesn't give you the reason to insult them and tell that there's nothing interesting in 'em but boring sweetness. I do like them and so does my mom. She likes Radiance from Britney Spears but she also likes Jean Paul Gaultier Clasique or Beauty by Calvin Klein. So don't leave unpolite reviews just because you don't like 'em, ok? Thank you...

TWebb
TWebb

I don't wear this but my teen daughter does. Overly sweet. I make it a habit NOT to buy fragrances from the celebrity du jour (e.g. Paris Hilton, etc.) trying to make a buck. Most fragrances of this genre are mediocre with little redeeming qualities.

dollglam
dollglam

i love it! smells yummy it caida reminds me of a int of abercrombie and fitch 8 for women but much softer and a little aquatic note smells. u will get compliments!

i just cant stop smelling it at mi wrist! try it on your skin not on a paper if you like soft sexy rich smells you will like this one!

MauveManatee314
MauveManatee314

I bought this yesterday and I love it! I love all the Britany Spears Fantasy perfumes. I can't detect a single note, but the way they all mingle together is fantastic.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

i got my CIRCUS FANTASY today i had to try it right away with the reviews i saw on this one? well... not sure about this one pretty different from Britney other fragrance. This one is more mature one i guess.. i can smell right the floral side of this fragrance on my it's FLORAL FLORAL FLORAL :) kind of like it..NOT LOVE but i will have to give more try to make sure :) no vanilla sweet scent at all on me :)
it's a fresh floral scent
it's OK! i like it but i will probably not buy another bottle since i figure this one will last.. a long long time :)
the staying paower tho!! IS AWESOME
I LOVE WHEN FRAGRANCE STAYS LONG LOG TIME :) unless what the heck to wear fragrances if they don't smell :)
i think Brit do pretty good job with her frangrance OH! and i love the bottle very cute

bemaillard
bemaillard

Este perfume huele geniiiiial, simplemente eso, sí a ti te gusta AMOR AMOR de Cacharel, este perfume te va a gustar, porque son súper parecidos pero a mi punto de vista este huele un tanto más suave y delicado.
¡Genial perfume de frutos rojos! I love it!

ahovatter
ahovatter

I purchased this on clearance at the retail store I worked at; to make new fragrances in our department. I was very surprised. I really love it! The bottling is cute as well.

lizzie81
lizzie81

I actually really like circus fantasy. It's the one that I can wear everyday. The original fantasy is so sweet and strong that I really have to be in the mood for it. But this one I may just have to purchase a bigger size! It's a bit more floral and 'watery' smelling (in a good way) than the original but still retains a fraction of the sweetness of 'Fantasy'. Very well done and quite unique in my opinion. All of the 'Fantasy' range have excellent lasting power and this one lives up to the others in that department for me, although it is that little bit more subtle to start with it still stays with you but in not such a loud way! Love it, pleasantly surprised :0) Love the bottle too, pale blue with red stones, tacky but I love it!

vinisantosrs

One of my favorites of Fantasy fragrances cuz it's more soft and subtle than the other ones. I like to use it on winter days and it lasts all day long. The citrusy notes blends very well with the gourmand notes, and it makes this one fresh and sweet. It reminds me a little bit of watermellon on the beginning, and then, it becomes like a cake, very delicious. At a point, this one becomes very similar to "Amor Amor" by Cacharel.

Whit
Whit

I like this, though not as much as the other Brit frags, just because it doesn't last as long as the others. Great casual scent; I work in a hospital so this doesn't offend. I just wish it lasted longer.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This perfume is very refreshing specially in the spring and summer days. Although it can be used all year round because the citrus notes make it versatile. This is great for a Dr.'s appointment, running to the store for groceries or on vacation laying on the beach. The reason I like this so much is that other perfumes that I own with citrus notes are not sweet enough for me so I end up disappointed. With this I get the best of both worlds the sweet notes and the citrus notes so appropriate for summer. I sprayed 2 times on each side of the neck on a hot day and the fragrance did not fade at all. I kept getting swifts of it. This perfume has many positive things, it satisfies my sweet tooth, it smells delicious, young and fresh and it has really good staying power and it also is inexpensive. This doesn't scream teen perfume at all. My favorite summer citrus scent in my collection.

ujhb
ujhb

I read some of the comments below, maybe it's an age thing or it really is personal preference but I find alot of celebrity perfumes, they're designed to be accessible to the general public, so they're affordable.
In the perfume world, being affordable means not that great...most of the time.

This perfume..isn't that great.

It has a caramel candy smell and something else trying to cut-through it, it's probably the citrus. It's cheap smelling teenager slurpie syrup and the bottle looks cheap or "cute" to be polite. I love Britney Spears but I really doubt she wears her own sh*t.

officegirl
officegirl

I drenched myself in this scent for six weeks. It was intoxicating and I was deeply in love. However, during those six weeks I started a teaching job and became a student in a writing seminar. I now associate the sweet reek of Circus Fantasy with peanuts, raspberry, impatience, apricots, the acrid smell of fear, performance anxiety, and citrus.
I wanted to gift this to my mother but have decided against it since she will wear it joyfully and I will have to keep away from her.

SandraV
SandraV

When I first tried this I didn't like it at all and put it up for swap.Well....I tested it a few more times and have become addicted to it.It seemed kinda sharp on me the first time I tried it but I realized it was just the tartness of the fruit notes coming through.I only get a small whiff of raspberry as the apricot note dominates all the way from start until near the end when it becomes a sweet,powdery smell:definitely getting the violet candy in this.I get all the floral notes throughout but apricot still outshines them all.It does seem more of a fruity gourmand to me than fruity floral as someone else said.I absolutely love it and my only complaint is I wished it lasted longer!

be_alina
be_alina

I have it and if I like, though it seems a little Nina L'elixir, but Circus Fantasy is softer than Nina L'elixir

Blue Heaven
Blue Heaven

I love this scent. I bought a 30ml for just £8 and it is gorgeous! It goes well with my chemistry and I get compliments. Not my fave out of the Britney range, but is my everyday perfume!

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

This is the only britney fragrance I dont really care for and I own all of them, It was a toss up between hidden fantaty and circus fantasy and circus lost I dont really like it at all I wanted to but just cant... smells a little like soapy candy to me I ended up giving it to my sister because she liked it... sorry britney... :(

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I was so surprised when I finally sprayed this on my skin. Never liked it on a paper strip so never wanted to try it on my skin. But they were doing a big special on it in one of the stores so that stirred my cusiousity to try it again.

I think this will be a very good summer fragrance. It is refreshing, sparkling, clean and juicy. I get it more as fruity rather than floral. And I don't get any raspberries. On me, it is like a mixture of juicy melon and pear with some vanilla. It has an almost aquatic feel to it (which I like). And it stays pleasant throughout (which is also a plus).

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

At first, I wasn't thrilled about the scent but after trying it a few times and buying a small bottle, I liked it. It's a fruity, fresh, spring scent with a powdery dry down and it isn't overly sweet like the original Fantasy. Circus has a yummy raspberry, apricot, ice tea like scent.

missfrangrant123
missfrangrant123

Circus fantasy is my favourite Britney Spears perfume although I am not a big fan of Britney. It smells really nice and fresh but didn't smell very feminine on me. It is quite strong for me even if it's only 1-2 spritz. The staying power was excellent and I really liked it. Nothing really stood out at me as a HG perfume though...still searching!

i definitely get the rasberry and candy. its a little off-putting with the musk. an odd combination of notes. luckily it smells a lot better when it dries completely i have to be in the right mood to wear this. i love the bottle, its very cute, but i expected a little more from this. i think i was expecting something a little sweeter, but i dont agree that it smells like lysol, hairspray, dish soap or even that it smells bad, its just different and sometimes i do like different. its an ok perfume, not bad not real good, somewhere in the middle.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

Holy Weirdness, Batman! :(

lol :) I so wanted to love this one! I have actually tried it on and off over the last year or so. And my brain tells me according to the notes it should smell a certain way. Light & Sweet. But it isn't what it seems.

I don't know if it's cloying? It is just off. Maybe just with my chemistry? Maybe certain notes are sweet and wonderful... but just don't go together. (like pickles and ice cream lol). Raspberry, lotus, violet candy, vanilla, and Musk?? Maybe if they left out the violet candy, and lotus? Maybe the musk? I just can't figure this one out.

But it almost smells nice. Until it settles in. It is funky, weird, and confusing. It is just weird from top to bottom. Like candy that has gone stale or gone bad. The flowers don't help this one. The notes don't mix well together.

Instead of being joyful and light, it is icky and "off". I guess it is like a circus... or maybe more like a fun-house mirror. Because it seems one way... then you get in there and it's distorted and weird and you just want to leave. Nausea almost accompanies this. No one I showed this to liked this but maybe one or two. I had to check to see if it was just me?

Like I said... maybe my chemistry? At least it isn't sickening, gag-inducing, cotton candy nightmare (sorry) like original fantasy. I can not do that one. I do love Midnight Fantasy, though! :)

I am so sorry I couldn't like this one. I had high hopes it sounds by the advertisement that it was fun and light-hearted.

After I sprayed it any time I tried it...with a short time I had to go scrub it off. Like candy gone-bad. :( Circus Fantasy... I so wanted to love you. :( Sorry guys. I guess this is just not my scent. Will have to try more. Perhaps will have to stick with Midnight Fantasy. :) It's cleaner.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I am a big fan of all of Britney Spears fragrances. Circus Fantasy is a fresh, fruity scent that dries down to a soft, almost powdery smell. On initial spray I detect some citrus, raspberry's and some kind of floral that I can't put my finger on. It tends to linger there for a bit before a warm vanillay scent starts to creep up on you. Lasts a good while but I do find myself touching up at least once a day with the mini rollerball for that extra burst of fragrance. Overall, Cirucs Fantasty is quite pleasant and feminine. I work in a small office with lots of people so I try not to overwhelm anyone by wearing something too strong. I've found Circus Fantasy to be "just right" for an office. In fact, all of Britney's perfumes are office appropriate. I wear her fragrances as follows: winter and spring - Fantasy, Summer - Circus Fantasy, and Fall - Curious. I also wear these fragrances on the weekends and after work and most of the fragrances can be used year round.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I intend to keep trying the Britneys' 'til I find one that I almost like. I immediately smelled coconut in this for some reason, Coconut Ice (a sweet we have here, probably in other countries too!) mixed with Glade berry air freshener. Not pleasant.

jofreesia
jofreesia

Lemony-sour sweet fruits that fade giving way to a creamy blend of delicate flowers and the peony is very present, then, it turns soapy chic. Delicious surprise, well done perfume. A cheerful, unrefined but delicate scent that evolves... a beauty.

MsNonnie
MsNonnie

This is a very fresh, fun fragrance. Something about it is somewhat soapy, but I like it because it works hand in hand with the fruity, sweet, and floral notes. It is my favorite Fantasy perfume after Fantasy.

sebsan
sebsan

this one is different from the other fantasies. the others are sweet fruity or sweet floral or just extra sweet but ths fantasy is soapy light sweet. its ike berries with soap and sweet. i looove it its my fav fatasy perfume .

Wynter
Wynter

Circus is definitely a summertime fragrance. The staying power isn't bad for the price (going on three hours for me right now), and the silage is average. It's definitely not a classy or mature scent, but rather a fun, goofing-around-with-your-friends scent. It's too casual to wear to the office, but it would be a fun weekend scent. It's not Britney's best scent, but it's a reasonably decent addition to the Fantasy line.

pure auburn
pure auburn

my sister bought my this fragrance for my birthday ... it a fragrance that is no where as fruity as the other fantasy fragrances.. a little more cleaner and if you like the scent of like icy-silver cool scents you will like this.. i can't really smell the sweet notes that well. its more like fresh lemonade ice-block ... you want to suck on!

Pink&Cupcakes

Finally yesterday I bought this fragrance,I'm very satisfied.
I can smell fresh and girlish raspberry with light floral notes and hints of sweet vanilla.
I think I found my favorite version of Fantasy.

krissycat
krissycat

I like circus. I have regular fantasy and this one. I find that the regular fantasy in the pink bottle is very sweet, very gourmand. This one is not as heavy.. lighter scent.. still sweet but not overly sweet and powerful. I find the staying power is good on this one too. I want to try the other fantasy she has once I find it cause I really like this line a lot

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

I find the reviews that compare it to D&G and saying its her "little sister," are indeed correct. I love this fragrance. The charm of it is that it is so fun and does not take itself to seriously. The bottle is adorable and adds to its overall feel of playfulness.
The fragrance is crisp and clean at first...yes-there is a citrus, and very subtle soapiness to it...similar to that initial bite to d&g...but then it morphs into something a lot softer and creamier...much prettier and less loud, harsh, and angular than Light Blue. Pretty. And the dry down is soooo good. I creamy musk with a far, far, distant reference to something circus-animal like. I mean this in the best possible way. This fragrance is so cool in my book. Love for spring/summer.

Vamy69
Vamy69

It took me a while to actually like this perfume...I am very partial to Fantasy & Hidden Fantasy which to me smell somewhat similar. This one however smells nothing like its sisters. It is much sweeter and more sugary-syrupy and lighter if that makes any sense. It has a very unique sweet smell that I have grown to really love. I do enjoy all of Britney's perfumes and look forward to the next Fantasy scent.

gatsby
gatsby

tam tam ta ra ra ra raaa ram tam tra rara ra raaa... I am sure you remember, kids, the old circus music... let the clovns, seals, monkies and snakes out: they have their own scent, thanks to Miss Spears...Oh, I forgot: cheap sinthetic candies free of charge !
Ok, one word: horror!

rorychoc
rorychoc

it does smells like iced lemon tea! i was wondering about it because i'ved smelled something similiar to it and then it just get into my head lipton iced lemon tea. so refreshing!

adele l
adele l

Let us answer the age-old existential question that has been plaguing mankind..what does a circus fantasy smell like? The answer is..lemony raspberry sweet violets! it's actually rather interesting and the least sweet of the fantasies, almost has an iced tea accord in it. The violets and peony give it a slight powdery quality in the drydown- much better than it had to be! Wears close to the skin on me with good longevity.

Haribo173
Haribo173

This fragrance is very nice although I can not smell raspberry in the slightest. It's more of a sour cranberry, fresh citrus, maybe tangerine or lemon with a hint of vanilla and blue floral notes. There's not a lot else to it. It's a citrusy, zesty, fresh, fun fragrance which is really not the kind of scent I was expecting. There is a distinct bitterness which is addictive to me. the perfume barely matches the description but still, I cant get enough! As a brief conclusion I would describe it as a playful citrus and I give it a thumbs up.

perfumeloverforever
perfumeloverforever

@Perfume-Princess, Fantastic review, you hit the nail right on the head. Britney does do the best perfumes! This one is great as a summer Fantasy as it does have that gorgeous sugary yumminess to it, but at the same time is perfect for Spring or summertime as it is also light and refreshing. I also smell lemon mixed in with the apricot and raspberry opening. Strange lemon is not a note listed in the fragrance. Love all the Fantasys I think they are Brits best!

keelsey
keelsey

I don't get why this is getting so much hate! I guess it's just peoples opinions but I love it :). I love most of Britney's perfumes, this ones one of my favourites. I also own Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy and love them both but this one's so much different. To me it kind of has a more cirtusy smell? I don't think it smells like soap either, and it lasted awhile on me.
Oh and I love the bottle :)

icekat
icekat

CIRCUS FANTASY is a soapy candy on me. The ingredients seem to be lovely but I can’t really see them showcasing their beauty in this creation. First I feel like I was dropped in a sweet candy making machine. Then the fragrance turns soapy and dull. Orchids, peony and lotus are beautiful florals and I love them in many other perfumes. But they just smell like soapy candy here. Not refined, not elegant and not beautiful. The base notes are again soapy and unremarkable. The musky scent tries to come through and save the fragrance but it is overpowered by the cheap soap accent that pretty much lasts throughout the existence of this fragrance on my skin.

I do not mind candy like sweet fragrances and I do like some soapy scents but this combination of candy soap just does not fly. I love Britney but I have to give an honest opinion about this fragrance. I would not recommend it.

kylexora
kylexora

At first sight, I told my friend "Oh, another Fantasy from Britney?!" okay, let give it a try. And the result is : boring celebrity scent. I dont know why celebrity keep making sweet fruity candy smells. Please...!! I hate it. This is a example of a bad sweet scent, actually I hate it because it too sweet. There is no art of perfume, no mystery of notes trail, so damn boring.
The first smell burst to my nose is the extremely sweet notes : the raspberry. Then I got very sweet vanilla and bit floral. But most of the time, the raspberry keep their sweetness and make me really hate it. It will never ever make it way to my collection, never!!

beenabela26
beenabela26

Gave this one to my sister, not my kind of scent. Bought this because i love Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy but this one is completely different to me. It reminded me of incense or soap.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I always thought this was a fun, bright, fruity fragrance... The thing that kept me from it was the price... I kept seeing 1oz. bottles for 29.99...YEA RIGHT!!! I finally stumbled upon a giftset w/ the 1oz. bottle and a 3.3oz lotion for 19.99... This was much more acceptable 2 my wallet lol. Its very tart at first but after 10 minutes or so it starts 2 soften and become less arificial smelling... This is definitely a light-hearted fun fragrance so use it when u may be feeling blue, it will lift ur spirits right up or atleast u'll smell good lol...

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

Unfortunately just another boring fruit-candy-mash. I´m pretty disappointed, expected something new from Britney. But there isn´t a big difference to her old fragrances. I´ve ordered it blind, it´s not my cup of tea so I´ll sell it on ebay soon.
Smells a little bit artificial and just boring. :-(

djlanceley
djlanceley

This is my first Britney perfume, and I bought it without testing as it was such a reasonable price and the description sounded very appealing. I did expect to be let down with my purchase, but I was surprised with how delicate and soft the fragrance is. On my skin the vanilla stands out, and gives the scent a floral musky feel. Only downside for me is that it has little lasting power,but I'm keen now to try other Britney scents

karlee79
karlee79

this does smell like sopa a bit, but thats the orchid for ya! if you don`t like soapy or dusty scents don`t go for this perfume. This has the vanilla and candy that i love so very much. i honestly think that this is a really good combo of florals fruits and vanilla. Reminds me a bit of 5th ave style also made by Elizabeth Arden, or jessica simpson fancy love. I think its the peony. Im a sucker for orchid and peony so i knew i would love love love this to death. plus i love Britney to death too :) lol who dosen`t

pia6
pia6

I had to test this several times because I just could not decide if I liked it. I am glad I got it because it smells very tangy and tart but softens to a clean soapy, airy fruity smell. I don't like fantasy because it is too much like lollies and midnight fantasy becomes very soapy. This one is a lovely middle of the road. I also like the hidden fantasy but I know some people don't like the orange in that.

la_beba
la_beba

this on does not smell good on my skin...:( almost like soap..yucks..but love the opening..but getting sick because the it change to soapy smell so fast..not for me :(

edit: try this again at perfume shop. guest what?? this time it turning nice to my skin. still soapy, but fresh & bright..and oh this time i can smell sweet note in it..nice!! i'm going to purchase this again.

I try it in a store.
It´s so freshy, clean but femenine ...i lu that kind of scents..i smell in the end sugar-caramel but soft..next month i`ll buy it.

rebecca6
rebecca6

i have this perfume and i LOVEEE IT!!
Circus Fantasy differs than the other Fantasies, because it's less sweet than the others. this fragrance rather flowery and it's going to more and more sweeter. Very lovely, fresh and youthful fragrance. The bottle is very cute, and the box is nice as well. I can recommend it!! I have a 50 ml bottle.. :)
IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!(L)(L)

unfortunately it's not long-lastig, it last about 3 hours..:S

rainydays
rainydays

I have the original Fantasy and Believe from Britney's line, and enjoy them both. My attention was caught by Circus Fantasy when I heard that it has similarities to the original, but is all-around a lighter, slightly more tart fragrance. First of all, I don't entirely like the bottle's cheap design (never have), but the colors make it quite cute, actually! I sprayed it on and was surprised to find that it was not only fruity, but a clean sort of fruity. A little soapy, but very vibrant, the rasberry and apricot being most prominent. As time goes on, it gets a little more tart. Reminds me of sour candy... the tart fruits keep it from being too sugary. I see from the reviews here that a lot of people don't like this about CF, but I'm enjoying it!

crakky

This bottle is sooo cute!!! I really like the notes: the raspberry gives a girly scent...the apricot gives a creamy scent and the candies gives the perfume a mysterious touch (the signature of Britney) ...and i want to buy it as soon as i can, soooo...(i'm a HUGE fan of Britney Spears.....I love you Britney!!!! =^.^= )

krypto
krypto

An another fresh,sweet,girly and seductive perfume by Britney Spears. This one is very different from midnight,hidden and original fantasy. (those are very intense sweet floral-fruity and delicious).Circus fantasy is soft-light scent and very easy to wear!

From a guys point of view, It's very sweet. Berries covered in flowers. The sugary sweetness is everywhere; making me wonder if musk is drown in this syrupy scent because I can't really smell it. This Circus Fantasy is the lightest as I have heard but it's still plentily sweet. Perhaps I should check out Midnight Fantasy because it sounds richer and deeper. Overall, Circus scent lacks a certain level of sophistication, so wear it for the fun only.

guest_perfumeaddict
guest_perfumeaddict

just bought this last week. 1st spray i don't really like it coz i thought it smell soap on me..then give it another try today & start to like it.

on me smells fresh, i can't detect vanilla.. its kinda sweet, citrus, fruity & soapy..that combination makes this perfume fresh & suit for summer time.

this is definitely different from fantasy & midnight fantasy because it is not as sweet or sugary like the elder sister..cannot compare with hidden fantasy because didn't try that one yet.

rated: 4 out off 5 star..love it!! 1 star missing because of the staying power on my skin..max 3 hours on me..:)

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I LOVE this scent! It's very sweet and vanilla and light on me, with my chemistry its more of a fruity vanilla rather than floral.

I wear this allllllll the time its perfect! I just wish the lotion was available to buy on its own : (((( I want the lotion soooo bad!

Love love love!

Liina
Liina

I can smell something very citrusy in Circus Fantasy. For me it's not very sweet. It has this sourness among the sweet vanilla and candys that I love. I can also smell a bit of soap in this fragrance but it's not a cheap soap that you can buy in every supermarket. It's like an expensive hand-made soap that you can even wash your hair with.
I love to spray Circus Fantasy in my hair. So when I shake them I can smell the scent all around me and I adore it.
I'd say it's one of the best Britney's perfumes. Definately the best Fantasy (although circus is not my fantasy).

vmromero
vmromero

I was looking for a perfect summer scent today and I found it in Circus Fantasy! Its amazingly delicious! Its sweet and refreshing, fruity and tasty. I love it and think its something completely different from Miss Spears. Its like juicy & tart raspberry lemonade. Its summer perfection in a bottle. If you're looking for a perfect summer scent, do give Circus Fantasy a try. : )

falovalo
falovalo

This is much fruitier -and in my opinion better- than Fantasy or Midnight Fantasy, it's much less sweet and less cake-like. If I were to choose between them, I'd take this one. Circus Fantasy is a tad lighter and more sparkly than the others.

Lady Love
Lady Love

Fantasy Circus for me is like a light midnight fantasy version, with the difference that Circus works Rasperry instead of Plum, and this makes Circus more lighter, for casual wear. Is better than Hidden Fantasy and less overwhelming than the first Fantasy. You can use Circus for evening and Midnight for the night!!

Is a very Girlish Fragrance, the stayin power is good but not excelent! I prefer Midnight Fantasy.

panda0410
panda0410

guest_Ken - best and most accurate review of this fragrance on the boards, thank-you!! You took the words from my mouth, sweet sour candy fragrance, the sour note intensifies with the heat. I have this and originally though it was rather nice... but in the heat the sour candy note became unbearable, almost citric sour, and I have my bottle now up for swap. Not sure how this one made it into the Fantasy line actually, I wouldn't call this a gourmand like the other 3 and don't love it like I love the other 3. Nice try, but for me this one was a miss :(

guest_Ken

To describe Circus Fantasy I'd have to say she's the smallest sister out of the Fantasy family,I'd also have to say it's a carefree, young, fresh,sour,sweet,and hypnotizing fragrance. First, when i apply i get that berry feeling almost like I'm drinking a fuzzy blueberry soda. Then, after the whole sweet fuzzy feeling fades off the florals kick in with the Orchid note and i get a clean soupy shampoo-y aroma. Last, after the soupy notes fade away a sweet treat of vanilla and candy-like notes jump in almost leaving Tootsie Pop Lollipop scent. I really recommend this fragrance if you're into sweat sour candy fragrances.

AcePilot
AcePilot

I agree that this one is very lemony, but I like it. Its FRESH, so its a great change from the other fantasies when I dont want to smell like something I want to eat. Im excited to wear this in the summer, It just seems like it will brighten my mood!

MimilovesBritney

I love the box, and I love the fragrance even more, I think it is very different to the other Fantasy fragrances, probably more floral than gourmand, and I think the bottle's colours work well together. Well done Britney, another wicked scent!

I love it! I have all of the Fantasy Perfumes (actually I have all of Britney's perfumes), and this one is great. Its fresh, its pretty, I have no complaints. I'm glad she stuck w/ the same bottle, it adds nicely to the Fantasy collection. I hope she keeps putting out variations of Fantasy, because even though I love all of her perfumes, the Fantasy ones are always my favorite. Circus Fantasy is so unique, I don't even know how to describe it. And it lasts longs too. No complaints here!

KellyBellyz
KellyBellyz

Finally tried it and I gotta say, it's not that great. Good staying power, smells very fresh and citrusy (a bit lemony?). Overall, it reminds me of a car freshener. Citrus Fantasy anyone?

danimcneil
danimcneil

Have you ever had a mouth full of really sour candy to the point of over-salivation? That "pucker" feeling is how I feel when I wear Circus Fantasy. The top and middle notes are just sour candy, sour candy, sour candy. And then it dies down in to an almost masculine cologne dry down. This perfume is so odd. CF is fun and flirty, I will give it that much. I did wear this to work out in, and it does help keed spirits up, and boy does it last a long time on me! (fyi, my skin eats perfume up!) I guess I was just expecting more. Nothing can touch the magical original Fantasy for me. And i really really like Hidden Fantasy. I was not a big fan of Midnight Fantasy, or Believe. Curious is a beauty as well. But anyway, I think if CF were to fit any season, it would most definitely be summer. IMO, CF is the "youngest" target age of them all. But anyone that loves it, wear it!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

FINALLY i smelled it yesterday & im very surprised that i agree with many comments here,is really the first truly FRUITY-FLORAL of fantasy line,nothing gourmand,very fresh,sweet but not like cake or the others fantasies,i think it is nice but not than impressive like the others from the line,i want it anyway perfect for day wear,the bottle is really cute.;)

UPDATE 29/04/10:
i got one bottle today i totally love it is perfect,i cant get enough!

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I am surprised that I really liked this one.It is just right not too sweet like the others.I also really like the whole concept the box the bottle so adorable.I really want this.

LenaBel
LenaBel

Candy sweet but in a different way than original Fantasy. Vanilla is not that prominent in Fantasy Circus which makes it fresher and not as cloying as original version. Tacky ad and teen-like scent, but I kinda find it quite enjoyable!

By the way, do they not have any imagination at all to create a new bottle? Pink, blue, red, blue...what colour is next? It is getting confusing. Yes, I do not like the bottle although I care more about the smell, but it would be nice to see some variation.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tried this perfume on today. It opens up very fresh and citrusy and it smells alot like orange soda that has been left out in the sun. I seem to detect something resembling to mint somewhere amongs the top notes. After a rather confusing opening the core of the scent is just as sickly sweet and saccarine as the rest of the Fantasy scents.

I must say that I actually liked the bottle and the package but the scent disappointed me slightly.

Anahi
Anahi

I was very impressed with Circus Fantasy; Hidden wasn't as great as I expected, so Circus defo made up for it.
When u take the first whiff, it just smells so refreshing but still keeps that fruity sensation. Defo lighter and less sweeter than the pink and purple bottles, but still has that creamy undertone from the vanilla and has lasted 2 days on the scent card!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Hmm.. Elisabeth Arden sure creates great stuff for miss Spears, but this one is rather disappointment. Why? It's lasting power is really bad. Everything else is nice about it.
It smells very light and freshy- subtly sweet floral notes, raspberry developing into sweet chocolate candy like smell. I really enjoyed raspberry notes in this fragrance- they are perfect- sour sweet heaven for my nose, but unfortunately doesn't last long time on my skin and goes into sweet note phase quite fast.
What can I say, give me it and I'll wear it, because it's yummy.

jatzzie

Apricots,apricots, apricots! :D This is another one of the Fantasy-scents, which I like. So far, the only one I haven't liked at all is Hidden Fantasy.CF smells very fresh, clean, light and fruity, reminds me slightly of DKNY's Fresh Blossom, which also has these pretty dominant apricot notes. Anyhow, I think CF is great, more for spring and summer, tho I think it's also very wearable in other seasons as well. Something I definitely plan on getting. :) The bottle, I think the color combo looks better in pics than irl, but it's neverthelessly ok.

jatzzie

Apricots,apricots, apricots! :D This is another one of the Fantasy-scents, which I like. So far, the only one I haven't liked at all is Hidden Fantasy.CF smells very fresh and fruity, reminds me slightly of DKNY's Fresh Blossom, which also has these pretty dominant apricot notes. Anyhow, I think

guest_da_nose
guest_da_nose

For me this really smells like a citrus Amour amour. there is a certain note in this that dominates the mentioned perfume that is found in this one on my skin. It is pleasant but I am not a Amour amour fan. I like the packaging though, all her perfumes have great boxes.

Well, what can I say, I'm a diehard Britney fan, however when it comes to her fragrances I've always tested them without a biased opinion.

Circus Fantasy is great. I was quite disappointed by Hidden Fantasy, yet this fragrance has made up for it.

Seeming that we're now going into Summer, this is the perfect season to start wearing Circus Fantasy. The scent is quite refreshing and clean, but still has that signature sweetness that all of Britney's fragrances possess.

Circus Fantasy opens with soft raspberry and apricot, which resembles more the scent of fruit flavoured icecream rather than the actual fruit. Eventually the vanilla appears making me love this fragrance even more. When all blended together, the notes smell rather sweet and dessert-like, a little like the original Fantasy but certainly not as strong. The overall scent is rather musky but beautiful.

I rather like that this fragrance is soft and that it stays close to the skin. It is a nice change from Britney's previous scents. The lasting strength was quite good I found, it's lasting well over five hours on my skin. I'm almost certain I'll be adding this fragrance on to my Christmas wishlist.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

This has got to be my 2nd favourite fantasy out of the bunch (midnight being the first). And is strangely unisex, I dont know why but this to me is very similar to the CKONE flankers that come out every summer which I love.

This to me opens with a really juicy raspberry note and immediately goes into a lovely vanilla musky note that fades nicely into an ambery musk dry down.

The only downside to this and I have found this with hidden and circus that the silage is pretty awful. It lasts at the most an hour, for an eau de parfum the strength is poor.

Other than that I really do love this fragrance, it's definately different to all the other fantasies which in my opinion is great, I never did like the sweet cakey notes used in Hidden and the original scent.

Malibu
Malibu

If you test CIRCUS FANTASY hoping for a variation on the original Fantasy you’ll be disappointed; CIRCUS FANTASY is all about the natural sweetness found in the notes, rather than cakey, syrupy notes. (Reviewers on other sites have speculated that the juice was developed as a new Britney scent, but the marketing team just tacked on the Fantasy label at the last minute. I think this is very likely what happened, seeing this is totally different to the other perfumes in the line)

CIRCUS FANTASY opens with a fresh, slightly tart burst of raspberry and apricot. Even though it applies with a sharper edge then any of her other perfumes, there is still a slight sweetness to it...
It’s the middle notes of soft and subtle floral prevent CIRCUS FANTASY from becoming just another ‘sweet shop’ fragrance (that have been cropping up with alarming frequency). The middle notes lend a ‘grown up’ feel, that calms down the sweetness and prevents the fruity notes from completely taking over the fragrance, preventing this from being too similar to Midnight Fantasy.
The vanilla base gives comforting warmth, providing a nice contrast to the freshness to the opening. I also love violet, and I’ve never tried a perfume that has it in the base; it seems to make it richer. The notes available on various sites say the violet is ‘candied’, but I never got the sugar rush I was expecting. Any additional candy notes are lost inside the vanilla and the creamy tone to the musk.

The lasting power of CIRCUS FANTASY is good (although close to the skin), the price is reasonable and the now-famous crystal adorned Fantasy bottle returns. This time it’s the same shade of blue as the Curious bottle and the crystals are pink.

Britney_Spears_ Perfumes
Britney_Spears_ Perfumes

Ok I have had this on all day now...I got to say this is the worst Fantasy! the opening is not that good and by the end of the night I smelled like dishsoap with some weird hairspray smell? something like that. I love all of Britneys perfumes I mean look at my board name. I'm sorry but this is the last Britney perfume I would grab to ware in my collection, I will try it again to be fair but as it is now this is my least fav of all 8 Britney perfumes. We need a NEW perfume Britney! Please no more Fantasy Flankers! Ps. I ordered the new Forever by Mariah today from EA.com I really hope it's better than Circus Fantasy! Sorry Brit this is the ONLY perfume of yours I dont care for much. :(

Aphrobaby
Aphrobaby

I just smelled this one today from my new Cosmopolitan magazine. I wasn't surprised to not like it. It's nothing special; the scent itself doesn't stand out in anyway. In my opinion and in my taste it is way too mellow. I don't like the bottle either. It is in my opinion pretty ugly and plain. At least the original Fantasy fragrance had a nice pretty pink bottle to look at, but this combination of blue and red isn't pretty. I was never a hug fan of Britney's fragrances but I do like Midnight Fantasy (I think the bottle is pretty too) so I decided to test all of them out and see if I might like any of the others. Iam going to test Curious out once again because I started liking the very sweet floral fragrances lately. I remember smelling Curious when I was younger and thought it was way too sweet and now I find I like the sweet ones. I think it's the Jasmine that does it for me.

guest_Kimberly
guest_Kimberly

I am dissapointed. I love many of Britneys perfumes, and was so excited to get this in the mail. But I was very dissapointed. You can't smell the strawberry or the vanilla of sweet notes. I will be returning it. It smells like a mess of scents, but nothing pretty at all. It doesn't start off nice, or taper down nice at all. It is just ok. I tried it in the morning and noon and evening, to give it a chance, I tried it on my daughters. I am not happy with it. If it had stronger vanilla, strawberry, or some of the other notes, I think I could have lived with it. But to me, it is not as good as her other perfumes.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I bought this yesterday at Macy's and I'll be returning it today. It smelled good on the paper. On the skin, I get a tart hairsprayish sour rasberry or something. Hidden Fantasy is Britney's best Fantasy and most sophisticated, but the Circus packaging and the bottle is the best Britney has done. I'm mad I have to return it :( My two #1's at the moment are Lola Marc Jacobs and Forever Mariah Carey :)

mandashell
mandashell

I own Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy so my hopes were high for Circus to be a new addition. This smells really good and is different than the usual Fruity Florals.

It opens with a burst of sour raspberry, then some exotic flowers and finally a musky vanilla base. Overall this fantasy has a tropical quality and is nothing like the others because it isn't foody smelling but it is quite enjoyable.

It's not your typical anything LOL! It is sweet, bright, musky, a bit sour and fun while setting itself apart from the other fantasies. This scent isn't super strong but it carries and has a good staying power but nothing like Midnight or the original.

If you haven't tried it I recommend that you do. ;') I had to visit a couple of different Macy's but Circus Fantasy is available.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

so i FINALLY got to try this today!
when you open the box the top inside of the box is britney with her arms open wide like TA DA!!! lol its cute. the bottle is a pearly blue with orangish red rhinetones and an electric blue cap.the bottle and packaging are very fun.
this is such a awesome scent!!!!! i smell fruits and candy i just wanna eat my arm lol i cant stop smelling it!

jonr951
jonr951

I adore all the Fantasies! Hidden being my favorite! Having loved her Circus album and Circus Tour I just know Im going to love the Circus perfume! Circus Fantasies bottle and packaging have to be my favorite from the Fantasies so far! Its just so fun!!! I cant freakin wait to smell this one! Next to V&R Eau Mega, this realese is what Im most excited about! O Britney I love you! Keep on making wonderful Fantasy fragrances! More and more for yrs to come please!

Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears 3.61 out of 5 based on 1485 ratings and 343 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.33oz
CIRCUS FANTASY BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL .33 OZ MINI
Boots.com
14.67 GBP
Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Eau de Parfum 30ml
Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Eau de Parfum 30ml
Eau De Parfum 1oz
CIRCUS FANTASY BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ
Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz
Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.0 oz
Circus Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
CIRCUS FANTASY BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Circus Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears - 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester
Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Circus Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Circus Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Circus Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Britney Spears Circus Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Circus Fantasy by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.