Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cosmic Radiance Britney Spears for women

Cosmic Radiance Britney Spears for women
dislike

Cosmic Radiance Britney Spears for women Pictures Cosmic Radiance Britney Spears for women Pictures

After successful fragrance Radiance, which surprised us with its flacon created of transparent turquoise and pink surfaces, its successor arrives with the same form but different notes!

Cosmic Radiance is a completely new perfume which arrives on the market in 2011, in a flacon with the same design as last year's Radiance. Created of black and glittery transparent surfaces reminiscent of gems, a small dose of elegance and femininity is added by the pink color on the neck of the bottle.

Cosmic Radiance is inspired by a star which twinkles brighter than all other stars —a star of a distant galaxy, far away from this world. The composition of Britney's new cosmic glow begins with strong and optimistic citruses, with a refreshing, glittery red bouquet opening its fragrant petals in the very heart of the composition. The base notes twinkle and add warmth with amber, soft vanilla and creamy sandalwood.

The fragrance can be expected with the launch of a new remix album by Britney Spears. "Be the brightest star of the universe!“ says Britney. The fragrance will be launched under the license of Elizabeth Arden. Cosmic Radiance was created by Honorine Blanc and Harry Fremont.

Mandarin Orange Pear Litchi

Peony Jasmine Gardenia Tuberose

Musk Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Radiance

Cosmic Radiance Fragrance Reviews

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

Floral vanilla with a strong note of clean laundry. The laundry musk bothers me somehow so I can't wear it anymore. But I do wash my clothes regularly! lol. But I think it is an interesting fragrance in composition.

Matt Abdul
Matt Abdul

Mosquito Repellent.

I love Midnight Fantasy, but this one is something that I don't even want to think or smell again. I try it once its yuck, I give it another chance totally a disaster to my nose.

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

It really smells nothing like Radiance! It smells more creamy and fruity. It is not as sweet as her other fragrances because this has a "clean" smell through the whole duration. To some, it might smell strong at first, but after 5 minutes, it settles into a beautiful creamy floral mixed with fruits and vanilla. I also found that the body lotion lasts and smells like the actual fragrance.

It lasts for 4+ hours and has fair projection.

Cosmic Radiance smells really good and pleasant.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

I don't find it similiar to original Radiance. I think this one is more similiar to Viva La Juicy La Fleur, almost the same.
I like Radiance more than this one, Radiance is more complex and unique. This one is too generic. But the bottle of Cosmic Radiance is soooooo good.... I will buy this just for the bottle

Alysha
Alysha

I really didn't like this one. To me, it smelled kind of bad. I couldn't imagine wearing this and smelling it for hours.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I was at Kohl's the other day, and I smelled this, and to me it smelled like pure RUM! Does anyone else think this, or does Kohl's have a bad tester bottle sitting out?

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

I don't like this one as much as Radiant, but it's OK for the price I think. Maybe it's because I just still have to get used to the scent. Sometimes it just comes across a bit 'plastic' or something, I don't know. I tried spraying it both on my skin and in the air and walk through it, but I'm not really sure of this one yet. And I don't think it smells identical to Radiant!

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

I actually love this perfume now that i've given it a chance.
I cannot spray this directly on my skin, the woodsy notes, the litchi, as well as the musk dominate the entire perfume if i do so... and it smells like bug spray : (

!!!BUT!!!
If I spray this into the air and walk through it, it smells freaking amazing.
I get this delicious Tuberrose soaked in madarian orange juice and vanilla musk.

once it dries down it becomes this woodsy, sandalwood with a hint of vanilla musk.
It's also pretty strong.

bonnie52
bonnie52

I don't usually go for fruity fragrances but I have to say I am loving this! I bought this based on reviews on another site. I really like stronger scents so I tried it. I cannot smell it on myself after a couple hours, however, others still can. That's awesome! I gave my sister in law a hug when I had it on and she said she could smell it on her dress when she took it off! She loved it too!

LexiOD
LexiOD

This smells identical to the original Radiance perfume to me, and since I already have a review of that one, I'll just say that it smells very simple, sparkling, and unoffensive. Definitely a good first perfume for a young lady or a classy fragrance for a young woman. Great perfume, especially for the price. 7/10

xx

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

The similarity of this and Radiance are just the scent.. but when you spray the scent is more improved.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

Yes, it smells a lot like if not exactly like "Radiance" BUT the fruity layers are much thicker, and it doesnt have as much of a fresh clean smell, the fruity and candy are heavier on this, but still with a cleaner fresh under tone. I like the bottle, but the Radiance bottle is better, I have noticed a lot of people wear it at "night" I have yet to do so! I think my next night out, or time needing to wear a fragrance "late" I will wear this and see how I feel.

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

I had a 30ml bottle of this. I had to get rid of it because I honestly hated the smell of it. I kept it in good condition, but every time I used it, it honestly smelled like bug spray!

I have Radiance, and I LOVE that one! I was so shocked when I hated this one, because I love Brit's fragrances, but this one is the only one I truly hate!

Luthien999
Luthien999

I had a sample of this fragrance and reminds me of Juicy Couture a bit...It is probably that tuberose smell which I can detect intensively. The bottle of this scent looks cool but I won´t purchase it because I own Juicy Couture fragrance already...

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

Smells cheap, generic, boring.... like shampoo. The original Radiance is sooooo much better!!! Also, for the first 30 minutes the smell is too sharp and bitter. It starts to smell average around 30 minute mark. The drydown is slightly more interesting. It resembles caramel apples. This perfume doesn't last very long at all. I would not recommend buying this. Stick to the original Radiance, trust me. That one is actually good.

Update: It is an allright perfume, on second thought, I guess. The heart is a lot warmer than the opening and that is its saving grace. It kinda makes me hungry, really keep smeling caramel apples...interesting. I hope I didn't end up with a fake, cause the bottom of my bottle doesn't say Cosmic Radiance..it just has the sticker with the specs but no title. ;(

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

I have to agree that it smells almost like Radiance with a lil bit juicier on top note.
For me, they're like twin stster. Radiance is sweet and romantic like a girly twin while Cosmic Radiance is fresh and energetic like a tomboy twin.

Eventhough Cosmic Radiance is lighter but it still has incredible longevity and sillage. It lasts about 12 hours on me now and still noticeable.

If you love Radiance, you wouldn't be regret to get this one.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

A lighter version of Radiance. This scent was more like a lighter, watered down version of the Radiance. This scent didn't last but maybe 1-2 hours and just smells a bit "cheap". I prefer Brittany Spears Radiance over Cosmic radiance.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

All I get is fruits doused in super sweet, fake vanilla cream. Figures how I was so excited to smell the mandarin orange, thinking this combined with the vanilla note it would smell like a delicious creamsicle, EH! WRONG! After it starts to wear there isn't even a smoky base or a flutter of sweet jasmine or gardenia to satisfy me--NEXT!

perfumebox
perfumebox

I like the scent well enough.

The juicy pear opening seems to fade quite quickly, and I'm left with an ambery-jasmine heart that smelt SO familiar until it finally struck me that it shared that same heady, almost-fruity jasmine in The Body Shop's Neroli Jasmine, as well as Thierry Mugler's Alien EDP. The difference is that this dries down to a soft, musky creaminess, and the other 2 don't.

Pretty nice (if you tend to enjoy vanillic fruity-florals), and available for good prices in discount stores, but not particularly distinctive or unique.

I think in real life, both the Radiance bottles look tacky and over-the-top though they look pretty in the advertising; and the Cosmic Radiance box is the cheapest-looking and most slap-dash of her entire collection. But who knows? I used to loathe the Fantasy bottles, and now they actually look kinda kitschy and cute to me. Maybe I'll "get it" one day.

Mud-Cakes
Mud-Cakes

Nice for a girls night out, love it :) Bottle is pretty sassy too.

naz6
naz6

make me headache when i first spray it on my body...

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I had high expectations on this one, but I'm rather disappointed...
I mainly get litchi & pear & tuberose and it doesn't last on me at all... It's practically gone before I can even say: "Cosmic Radiance"
I will use this as a bodyspray and finish the bottle fast ;)

8-nadia
8-nadia

I bought this as a blind buy quite cheaply on a well known perfume website.I only have a few celebrity perfumes,I must say this is the best one I've tried out.Its very tangy,I wear it before I go to bed, and so far it hasn't had me dreaming of ORANGES,LOL!

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This reminds me a lot of the soap/hand sanitizer scent "Aqua Blossom" from Bath and Body Works, which is most definitely a good thing.

This is a very fruity, aquatic floral, and it's so incredibly juicy and lush.

I'm not detecting vanilla at all, which is good because I feel like that would ruin this for me. I mostly get lychee, mandarin, and pear, which is an excellent, pleasing, sweet, juicy combination that is fresh and lush without being sickly or cloying.

To be honest, those are the only notes I can really pick up outright. And that's very okay with me. This is great for when I'm having trouble picking a fragrance to wear, because it's light, funny, fruity, and perfect for everyday wear. Of course, this isn't your date-night, upscale cocktail party fragrance, so I don't get why everyone is making it out like it has to be of high couture designer quality.

Very pleasing, light, and fresh enough to carry you through a warm day. Excellent fragrance! :)

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

ok this was a gift,which I did pick out myself.I"m finding it difficult to write a concise review.I like it,it's sweet,with some flowery notes,but I find it hard to pick out individual ones.Starts off very strong,very sweet.I wore this to work ,and one of the older women I work with asked if i was wearing perfume.This is odd in itself,because I wear perfume daily.So the sillage has beat out all the others I've worn lately.I told her yes,and she said it was really strong,so I told her it should die down in a few minutes.It did soften,but remained sweet.
So for sillage,it's about average,and longevity is moderate as well.I reapplied t at 3,to try and get a fair assessment,and it was gone by six,on my skin anyway.It stays pretty true on clothes.My hoodie still smells nice.
Will I repurchase?I doubt it,it's pretty generic fruity floral,it's nice,and I'll enjoy it while I have it,but it's definitely not love.Was hoping for something more original.Then again it is a flanker,and a britney scent,so I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.It was pretty cheap at tj maxx,so no harm no foul.

Kyi
Kyi

Just blind bought this at TJ Maxx today. I had looked it up on this site before and liked all of the notes and 'accords'. Well, the actual scent is nice, but pretty generic to me. Yes, I would say it is a strong white floral with some fruity notes, it's more of a clubby scent than elegant or innocent. The vanilla is more noticeable on the dry down, but overall as I said before, a nice, pretty scent, but nothing spectacular or unique.

fyetan
fyetan

The florals are present from start to finish.
Don't be fooled by the "Main Notes" menu, yes there is fruits in there, particularly strong in the beginning but they fade quickly into florals.
This is a bunch of (pleasant) white florals with a dash of fruits. (To me, I smell the litchee and the mandarin. No vanilla, no pear.)
I can't pick out the individual flowers (not that it's hard perhaps, I'm just not good at doing that with floral notes).

Longevity and sillage are average.
I was fooled by the "Main Notes" into thinking it was very fruity. It's not an unpleasant scent by any means, just not what I was looking for. I've taken to wearing it to bed, to try to make myself like it more.

On the plus side, guys seem to like this one.
(Except one was very hungry and said the top notes made him hungrier, so maybe it's a little biased.)

Mdox407
Mdox407

In my opinion..."Cosmic Radiance," smells almost EXACTLY like the original "Radiance," however is just a TAD darker and also id say it lasts about an hour longer.

I love both so much its hard to say whether I like this one or the original better...so I just play it safe and always have both in my collection. :)

But its DEFF safe to say that if you love Radiance...you should DEFF buy this one & give it a try! Smells just as amazing!!!

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

To me, this is literally a slightly fruitier and more concentrated version of Radiance. I think Britney just trying to make a couple of more bucks and didn't give much effort into this one, since everyone buys her perfumes nowadays.

ohshea
ohshea

Very heavy on the white florals. Found a 30ml for 10 bucks at tj maxx and decided since it was the last fume of Brits that i dont own i bought it to complete my collection. Did not like it! Did not get any hint of creamy vanilla at the base, just citrus initially then screaming white floral. Ended up super gluing the plastic wrap back to the box so i could return it "unopened."

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

I got this on clearance for $7 at Tjmaxx. I love it, and not because it was cheap but because it's just beautiful. The combination of sweet and citrusy fruits with the bold white florals makes this scent classy, but flirty and fun at the same time. I think I'm going to wear this tomorrow :) ily Brit!

azfiri
azfiri

better than RADIANCE, i like it

olivialouise
olivialouise

I have recently developed an obsession for perfumes. I absolutely adore Britney Spears perfume. They smell so good and they are very cheap and easy to buy. The only downside to Britney Spears perfume is that the longevity on them are poor. They don't stay on long and you'll need to respray it a couple times. Saying this,Cosmic radiance longevity is fairly good. I got Cosmic Radiance50ml for just £14.50 off amazon. I only smelt the perfume once before know ordered I and I didn't really have a good smell of it, so it was kind of like a blinds buy. I'm so glad I brought it. I don't know really how time describe the scent of it,this is the first review i've written. But I can definitely smell white floral,it's very sweet but slightly heavy, if you are a fan of Britney Spears perfume I'd highly recommend buying it. It's such a lovely smell, I'd wear it as an everyday scent but if you only like light smelling scents for everyday then this is the perfect scent for the evening,it's a kind of flirty, fruity, flowery but it's not too over powering. The only disappointment is the bottle, it's very tacky and cheap looking but the perfume completely makes up for it.

QueenRose
QueenRose

Cosmic Radiance is a perfect evening scent that projects well. It's a little heavier and more subtle than Radiance if you do more than one spritz. I can definitely smell the citrus and vanilla. I also think that Cosmic Radiance is warmer and darker, that is perfect for the holiday season, or for Fall and Winter in general. I think it's an informal scent that can be worn on a casual night out... so, it's nothing fancy.
I would say that it reminds me a little bit of Jessica Simpson's Fancy with the vanilla, berries, amber, and white floral notes; it's not very original; that would be my only drawback about this fragrance. Overall, it's a very pretty, informal, evening scent.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

After I purchased Radiance, I was so impressed that I decided to buy the first spin off, Cosmic Radiance. And I have to say I like this one even more! It is a darker, more sensual and more citrusy version of the original. The composition itself is a better mix, and the overall scent is more balanced. The florals are definitely more pronounced in this fragrance and I think once it dries down, it is very creamy. More so than the first Radiance. The vanilla and musk are so delicious and I love that element. Another difference from the first fragrance is that this one has a sweeter, candy aspect to it. It smells a little bit warmer and more edible. I love the bottle, more than Radiance. Especially that hot pink collar and spray. It gives the elegant & beautiful white/black bottle a nice pop of colour. If you have Radiance, and you know fragrances, you will be able to pick out the differences between it and Cosmic Radiance. Of course I am going to recommend this perfume! In my opinion, it is the best scent we have seen from Britney Spears so far! Try it out!

xp0418
xp0418

This is very much like the original Radiance, without the berry top notes. The pear and jasmine were particularly noticeable. A decent scent, if not a bit generic.

amy1983
amy1983

Cosmic does have some simularities to Radiance. Whereas Radiance is fruity-tart though,Cosmic opens with a juicy burst of citrus. I can also detect the jasmine and gardenia lingering in the background.
And I've got to say,I like the bottle too. It's heavy,with black and white 'jewels' carved onto the bottle,and a pink sprayer.
I've had both,but Cosmic Radiance is the winner for me. I love celebrity scents!

celebrity89
celebrity89

Why did she take Radiance and add acetone to it?

UPDATE: I bought this for 10 bucks at TJMaxx, sprayed it on a card and put it aside. The next day I had an 80's flashback wondering why I was smelling Calvin Klein Eternity in my house. I realized it was the Britters perfume. It does smell like Radiance but has notes of Eternity and Tresor Midnight Rose and YSL Parisienne. It's OK, but I still love Encounter, Circus, and Hidden Fantasy better.

UPDATE: Smells good when applied to moisturized skin, not freshly clean. I find this to be fruity and fresh. A close match to Love And Glamour.

helloblob
helloblob

Smells like shampoo. However it is pleasant

the sillage and longevity are both moderate. maybe even a little heavy. the bottle is cute, but this really isn't my thing. the gardenia and tuberose take over just about everything in this to my nose. i'm left with a heavy floral scent that gets cloying on me. i just gave my bottle away to someone at work who really appreciates it.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I love it. I think it like Radiance in middle note. But I love both Radiance and Cosmic Radiance

beadles
beadles

When you first spray it it's very floral and strong then after a while you get those citrus notes. After the dry down it turns into this creamy vanilla smell and I love taking a whiff of my wrists when it gets to this point(yes I'm weird). Very interesting and just beautiful.

eliasradiance
eliasradiance

Wonderful lovely tender calm very good in day and night, I bought radiance to my sister and the Cosmic radiance to my mom as a gift and it is pleasure to smell it on her... and my mom loved it so much . I am happy for her happiness :)

Something very funny: I discovered today à strong link between 4 perfumes: valentina, Scarlett, radiance and cosmic radiance. And the explanation for this link is the nose Honorine Blanc!! So owning all 4 I now for sure I will be exchanging between those four à lot!!

siying.hong
siying.hong

My first encounter with this was a quick one. so i was quick to jump to conclude that it doesnt have white floral at all, unlike what this page suggested. i took a sniff of the perfume strip right after it was sprayed. it is too citrus! Out!

My second one was much better. i kept the strip and waited a while and wow, i could pick out the white floral. a nice combination, light and fresh, n of cos floral!

Now the only thing i am worried about is its lasting power and sillage.
for some reason, white florals, or any natural smelling floral scents do not last.

gourmands last a great deal. perhaps cos it smells artificial. But still, cosmic radiance is a good one. thumbs up for the legendary Miss Britney Spears.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

My first encounter with a Britney Spears fragrance, and what a nice encounter it was! The first spray is smooth and yummy, the litchi and vanilla notes make this scent a simpler version of Ungaro Apparition & Ungaro 2007 For Women, I can detect the skilful hand of Elizabeth Arden's note composers in it.

If you would like a variation of Apparition or can't find Ungaro 2007, try this one, the mandarin & pear notes in Radiance add a nice twist that compliments the opening and the drydown very nicely.
Since it's a very affordable scent and the bottle is super cute (all the BS bottles are visually enticing) I got this one and enjoy it as a casual yummy fun scent.
Well done Britney! I am looking forward to sampling more of your fragrances.

Silage is: "Oops! It's simply yum." -- Longevity is about 4+ hours.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Cosmic Radiance is so beautiful!

It starts with a burst of citrus, the orange stays strong throughout the fragrance then the beautiful and gentle florals come through, giving it a sweet yet slightly grown up feel. It settles to a smooth and warm amber/wood/vanilla scent, this divine combination makes the fragrance have a more sensual feel to it. I find that this fragrance has a lovely cosy warmth about it. It feels like it wraps me in a orange/amber/vanilla scarf.I will be definitely wearing this as my autumn perfume. The only bad point about Cosmic Radiance is that it lasts only 3 hours on my skin. I asked one of my male friends, who is very picky about perfumes, what he thought of it and he said it was lovely. He even kept asking to sniff my wrist!

Overall, a beautiful, sensual, feminine and warm scent that is slightly more grown up than her other perfumes. Highly recommended!

I definitely think Britney Spears is the Queen of all celebrity scents. She and her team have a done a great job!

FranFran

I sort of love this again haha, I have a love/hate relationship with this so let me describe it properly while I'm enjoying it. It smells slightly more creamy than radiance, and has a little citrus in it which I love. The heart smells amazing with the florals and still has a bit of the top notes in. The top notes are my favourite part, I don't like the woody smelling dry down of this that much, and I'm still sicking to what I said about the sillage and lasting power though. A vey nice fragrance if you in the mood for a change to something later!

muncierobson
muncierobson

For me - very different to the original radiance.

Opening is strong citrus, fresh and cool - opposite of the warm red berries of radiance.

The heart is pure white floral to me, slightly cleaner and less musky than radiance.

The bass notes are similar, vanilla, amber etc but enough of the top and heart notes remain for a fresh and uplifting scent.

I would wear radiance during the day in summer, and cosmic for a hot date in the evening, or the cooler autumn days.

I like this!

FranFran

Has a very nice classy looking bottle, but that bottle holds the most foul scent in the Britney collection. I don't get a lot white florals like everyone else, and I don't get citrus either. I get litchi, amber and another watery note that gives it a urine-like quality that is only slightly hidden away by woody and powdery notes. Lasting power and sillage is disgusting, and its definately not worth the price. 4/10

Rozzles1233
Rozzles1233

When you first spray it, it's really strong and smells like rubbing alcohal, but then once it settles, it smells like flowers, and vanilla. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It's a fun, sexy/sensual/intimate smelling perfume opposed to being happy or bubbly. I can smell flower, vanilla, and fruit scents, but the floral scent is the most dominant. It's not too bold and not to suddle. It's right in the middle, but it takes a little while (At least 10-20 minutes) to really get the full effect. The more time you give it, the better it smells. I love it. I only liked it at first. It took a little getting used to overnight because I thought it would be a little fruitier. It's a bright smell, but really sexy and that same time. It's got something I can't exactly describe... but I think most of you will like it!

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

wow i really like this one
it had a sorta soft sweet smell to it with a little poweryness
But it also smells like something someone has already made..
to safe of a scent i would rather want something with more adventure n mystery.. not one where someone would say.. " you smell good my friend and my mom has that one" if u catch my drift

karenrobert
karenrobert

I have to agree with the majority of the reviewers here that this fragrant doesn't open very nicely. It's just way too strong and sharp. However, if you are willing to wait for about 30 minutes, it smells quite soft feminine and addictive after that. It's not my Holy Grail fragrant but there is something quite memorable about it that I can't put a finger on. Sweet, creamy, soothing, without going overdosed. I don't know if the fragrant just happen to be compatible with my skin or it's just naturally this sensual addictive and beautiful. This and the original Radiance are the only Britney Spears fragrances that I like. They also sell this fragrant at the low end stores too , so you can easily buy it any where. The orginal Radiance version are already all over outlet stores for only half price. If you love this fragrant, you might want to check it out at stores such as Ross Marshall TJ max, etc.

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

In my oppinion this fragrance is HEAVEN!!!!
It has the best notes out of all of Britneys fragrances compined into one heavenly perfume!!!
You get the pear from Curious, the Litchi from Fantasy, the Jasmine from almost all of Britneys fragrances (correct me if I´m wrong) mixed with the royalty of white florals. Heavenly!!!!
In the beginning the mandarine orange is dominant and makes it fresh and juicy. Then the pear and the litchi come through and give you the yummyness :)
After a while I get the heavenly jasmine, but the pear is still noticeable. It´s sweet and floral, fresh and juicy. It never gets soapy to me, what I appreciate alot! It´s just heavenly flowers mixed with fresh pearjuicy for the next hour or so. The pear really does it! It´s so soft, juicy, crisp and sweet.
Later on the sweet florals become more creamy when the musk and amber comes through. It´s still sweet, but not in a food/gourmand way. It´s not sweet as cupcake or pralines, but a wonderful fruity floral that couldn´t be better, in my oppinion!
I´d say that this is for women 20+, it´s more mature than the Fantasy series.
It´s best for spring and summer, I guess. Day and night time, this can be fresh and uplifting during the day, but also seductive and sultry in the night.
Oh my gosh, this smells soooo amazing! Pure heaven!!!!

Aleena29

i love all of britney's perfumes i have this one.
the scent smells very floral and fruity this perfume is best for spring and summer.

almarie

I adore this perfume! I also have the original Radiance which I love as well, but this one I love just a tad bit more.This one also reminds me of Curious In Control because it has some of the same sweet top notes. I can really detect the creamy sandalwood in the dry down. This is such a romantic perfume!

BritXOX
BritXOX

I absolutely adore Radiance! But don't like this one. In the opening is very similar to Radiance, but then it goes to something sharp. I love the way Radiance is a very soft and strong fragrance,but Cosmic radiance is just sharp and fades away in 15 minutes.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

OK! I just got this one! today ;) NOT sure yet if this was not the right day to try it! BUT... since the reviews of everyone seems to be very very good i will give another chance :) to see if i do or not like this one!
if not! i will put it for SWAP IF SOMEONE INTERESTNG ON giving me a choice of swaping this one just email me :)
XOXO
Good day everyone!

abbylorenn

Dear Anacezar, my review wasn't directly pointed to your review. Everybody's skin chemistry changes the perfume just a tad so to you maybe they smell the same, but on standard testing paper and my own skin they don't.

rosembloom

Perhaps litchi and pear could give that grape soda aroma i too can smell... pehaps a purchase soon! just wondering what the difference is between the tow but to my enjoyment, I will spritz them generously on to try ;) xxx

marydoan90
marydoan90

Radiance and Cosmic are like meeting twins. You think they're alike at first, but after getting to know them you realize that they actually have their own different personalities.

I HATED the original Radiance and gave it away after failed attempts to try to like it. But I just had to get Cosmic Radiance to see if they do or do not smell alike.

I agree with @AnaCezar. It smells similar [not exactly, but SIMILAR] to Radiance at the beginning, but the dry down is sweeter and much fruitier.

The tuberose in Radiance ruined it for me because it was all I could smell. However in Cosmic, the tuberose luckily gets taken over with fruits and vanilla.

abbylorenn

Don't listen to the people saying the 'opening smells exactly like radiance' or the 'whole thing smells exactly like radiance' Well Radiance was my 2nd perfume and I used it 3-4 times a week for 2 years so I'm pretty familiars with it. Cosmic Radiance has a big burst of juicy, rich top notes while Radiance has a fun, berried, lighter opening. By the dry down, you can tell Cosmic Radiance has a more sophisticated or mature dry down unlike Radiance which has the sweet berries gives it a fun and flirty vibe. I think there is a ton of differences between the two, but I do admit there is some similarites. But before you totally just don't think about getting this, find a tester of both and spray one on each wrist. See the differences for yourself.

jonr951

They have the 1.7 oz bottles at TJMaxx for 14.99! I bought 2. SO psyched! I like Cosmic more than the original but I enjoy them both. I ADORE the bottle! : )

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

Cosmic Radiance opens exactly like the original Radiance, but the driedown is quite different, more fruity (at least to my nose) and much better, IMO.

mr_lestrange
mr_lestrange

it reminds me of a liqour.. i just cant remember the name... this perfume makes a woman and gayman feels sophisticated..

love this perfume 10/10

chrissi.ville
chrissi.ville

I simply LOVE this fragrance, especially the vanilla notes, which you can notice after a while. Unfortunately this one doesn't last for a long time and you have to put your nose on your skin to smell it perfectly. I would prefer a perfume which one other people around me can smell too. ;-)

Nevertheless this is my favourite of Britney's perfumes. I gotta admit that when I smelled this one first, I was really disappointed because it smelled to me like "Radiance", but when I was at home and compared both, I noticed there was a difference. But it only smells a bit like radiance in the first minutes, when the vanilla notes come out there's no comparison anymore. I LOVE IT!

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

In my opinion this smells EXACTLY like her other fragrance "Circus Fantasy" & a hint like "Radiance". It also smells like Salvatore Ferragamo "Incanto Shine" & Dolce & Gabbana "Light Blue" & Celine Dion "Pure Brilliance". This is definitely a citrusy perfume. I definitely like "Radiance" better. The projection power is nice as well as the staying power. Tip, spray perfume on clothes not skin to last longer. This scent is not bad at all, but its not the very best. I won't be re-purchasing this perfume because it smells like many other scents out there.

BTW to all the people that are saying this smells exactly like Radiance, trust me, you're all completely wrong. You guys probably don't even own these 2 perfumes & are only judging by a one time sniff. It only smells like it a hint at the beginning because it is a flanker to Radiance of course. Otherwise Cosmic Radiance is more orange citrus & Radiance is more tuberose, floral, fruity berries.

rosembloom

Lovely scent, fresh and brightly floral but unfortunately, it hardly stays on me even as a skin scent. Neither I nor my beloved can smell it on me after 5 minutes... Then again, my skin is a sponge regarding fragrances: they need to be pungent and opulent. I am happy for those on whom that lovely scent remains but for me, this one is a no no...

Sassysilver20
Sassysilver20

I have to say I am disappointed with this one. I love Britney Spears perfume but this one kind of flopped for me. I don't like floral scents. While I don't mind the original Radiance I found that Cosmic smelled too similar to it with 10 times more florals and it was quite strong. It literally gave me a migraine within a few minutes of smelling it. The bottom notes were better but not worth it to me to buy it. Sad face!

Whit

This is my second review of Cosmic Radiance. My hubby bought me the gift set for Valentines Day, and even though I absolutely love the smell, it just doesn't last as long as the original Radiance. I layered the shower gel and the lotion with a few spritzes of the perfume and it stays on for about 2 hours max. This one settles much closer to the skin, but even I can't smell it after a while. Such a shame, because I really do love it, but sadly, this won't be a repurchase. I'll probably go back to the original, which lasts much, much longer on my skin with just the lotion. I adore Brit's frags because they are so youthful and long-lasting, but this one won't be a staple in my collection, even though I would love for it to be. Bottom line: it's the "darker" version of Radiance, but it just doesn't last as long.

Robin and Sparrow
Robin and Sparrow

Beautiful warm vanilla dry down.

skissez
skissez

what a let down ,smells just like the original radiance,sure if you don't own the original its worth getting because its a beautiful scent but if you already have radiance don't waste your money

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

I'm having a love/hate relationship with this. When I spray this on I smell a few lovely fruits and flowers. But once it dries down and i put my nose on my wrist, in some way it gets a lot sharper, wich gives me a headache!

jenny2301
jenny2301

I actually didnt mind this scent,I think it smells better than Radiance..and to me it doesnt smell anything like Radiance..

mil1991

COSMIC RADIANCE are very very very identixcal to RADIANCE..if you want more sweeter get RADIANCE if you want more fresh citrusy kind of smell then pick up COSMIC RADIANCE..thats it

Susanita
Susanita

I dunno why I can´t really make a difference between this and the earlier "Radience" even though there is lots of different ingredients. Im ashamed. So I could describe this at the same way as the Radience. Weird mix, but still like it some how! And have to add that I shall try these two next time not in a hurry and fragrancies side by side to sense the difference..

Nikki_B
Nikki_B

This fragrance is different to Radiance, not massively agreed but enough that its worth a try. The first difference is the opening, its more crisp than the original radiance. The second difference is probably the most major one i notice and thats the base, this one has a very creamy vanilla smell to it and this lasts for a reasonable amount of time. I prefer this to the original simply because of the drydown, with the original radiance it never seems to last on my skin long enough to get to the base, theres nothing left on my skin, good for those days where i may be going out at night so its easy to change fragrance but otherwise its nice to have a warm vanilla base which is exactly what this fragrance has. Well done Britney :)

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Similar to the first one for sure! More watery perhaps. Very noticeable pears in this one. When it comes to the middle/base notes, it is fuitier and sweeter than the original (the original is more floral as it dries down). If you didn't care for the original, it is unlikely that you will be impressed with this one.

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

Very similar to the first one but with less berry notes than the original, just a little more fresh.

mil1991

so similar to RADIANCE.the different is if you like more fresh get COSMIC,if you want more sweet get RADIANCE

Mandalila
Mandalila

I was excited when I saw a new Britney fragrance..then when I smelt it, to me smells exactly like Radiance, with maybe just a slightly more musky tone. Disappointed :(

jonr951

Ok so I put Cosmic on today and all I'm smelling is the jasmine! Which is a great thing in my book! While no where near as brilliant as say, Alien, a BIG jasmine fragrance, Cosmic is a nice citrusy & fruity jasmine scent. I can't believe how much I detect it now! I definitely need a bottle when I want to wear a jasmine that isn't too heavy. The complete drydown totally reminds me of a 100x lighter Alien! Crazy I know, but it really does to me! Haha! BEAUTIFUL! Great job Brit & EA! : )

takeasniff

I have both Radiances and I have a feeling the drydown on this one is more user friendly. I can see heaviness with the first one. Some people said it was like Charlie Red or Red door. I think it is a little heavier than Cosmic. I can definitely smell the citrus in the opening of Cosmic compared to the berries in Radiance. The Cosmic Radiance dries like a light vanilla on me without the heavy murkiness. I prefer this one if I was forced to choose. Staying power was good for me.

mandashell
mandashell

Meh, this smells too much like the original!! All I smell are frosty candied flowers encased in plastic. Sooo not for me! :( Cosmic Radiance is rather boring and actually one of my least favorite perfumes in her entire collection next to the original Radiance. It just smells cheap and the notes don't really go anywhere. Lasting power was roughly five hours and the sillage was pretty good but I couldn't wait to wash it off. I also smell no vanilla whatsoever but maybe I didn't leave it on long enough to find it out. It truly seems like the quality( yes, I said quality ;') ) and quirkiness of her earlier fragrances is nowhere to be found with most recent offerings of this line. If that is the case then I'll just stick with Fantasy! :)

Mr. Nose
Mr. Nose

I do consider differences between this one and Radiance. Cosmic is warmer, bolder. Intense. A fall/winter fragrance.

They're both great and have similarities for sure, but the original Radiance is much more fruity and freshy.

BTW, Cosmic Radiance's bottle is despicable and looks poor, unfortunately. Meanwhile, first Radiance's bottle is Britney's winner.

Ignore the opening similarities, guys. Smell deeper and you're finding the differences for sure.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

Wow, let's just say, if they for some reason stopped making the regulat Radiance, I wouldn't be upset having to purchase this instead... smells exactly the same to me.

Nice fragrance, wish it lasted longer. There are some subtle fruity notes but the florals are coming through nicely. Not sweet like the Fantasy line, but more of a well-rounded fragrance. I smell the litchi more than the orange. The drydown is a nice blend of the floral and fruity notes and finally the vanilla makes an appearance. Too bad everything is gone in less than two hours.

SexySpice
SexySpice

I love Britney Spears' perfumes, like seriously she's gotta be one of my favorite designers. [or... "designers", since i don't think she constitutes as an actual designer, does she?]

On top of that, I'm an astrophysics major, so anything with "cosmic" in it and I have an instant IGOTTAHAVEIT reaction, JUST becuase it has something spacey about it.

I'm here to report that combining two of my favorite things in the world did NOT have a pleasing effect. I sampled cosmic radiance on one hand and regular radiance on the other. I then quietly laughed to myself becuase they smelled EXACTLY THE SAME. THE REVIEWS DON'T LIE. [not that any of you would lie, but I was so curious, I had to sniff for myself!]

An hour later, some differences came out. Now, do you like oranges or berries better? Like berries? Go with the origional. Like oranges? Cosmic is for you.

A few hours later... and it seems that, just as the universe is expanding outwards at an accelerated rate, so has the cosmic fragrence from my hand. Regular radiance is much more clearly defined on my one hand... a faint trace of cosmic on my other...

*sigh* dissappointment all around...

Like many others have noted, I too find many similarities between this fragrance and the original Radiance. They differ only slightly which is a bit of a let-down.

While Cosmic Radiance is a touch creamier and more citrusy, I did get the feeling that I was smelling Radiance from a different bottle. Disappointing and somewhat irritating to say the least.

Dismissing its relation to Radiance in order to write an honest review, Cosmic Radiance is in itself, quite a pleasing fragrance. It has a pleasantly clean feel, with creamy white florals, soft musk and sweet, juicy fruit accords.

It smells like something you'd expect from a variety of bath products, like something you would reach for to refresh yourself after a long, hard day. At times this fragrance can smell a little cheap, but that's not to say that it's in any way revolting. I just personally prefer her earlier fragrances.

The sweetness is not a dominating presence in Cosmic Radiance, with the focus being more so on the soapy white florals, which are lovely I must admit. Overall, the scent is smooth and feminine, and also surprisingly lasting, which is an added bonus.

While I do like this fragrance, enough to wear it every now and then, I probably won't be purchasing a full bottle. I just hope that the next fragrance she releases smells a little different from what we've previously smelt.

SimplyAbbey
SimplyAbbey

This perfume has me wondering if Britney will ever release another amazing fragrance ever again. It sucks :/ bland boring and cheap

Malibu
Malibu

I'd describe COSMIC RADIANCE best in one sentence as being a blend of the fruity freshness of the original Radiance and the surprisingly sophisticated white florals found in Curious.

COSMIC RADIANCE is fruity/sweet on first application, but it's sweet in a fresh and zingy way. I can separate the mandarin, but the pear is the star here. I can't detect any litchi. The initial fruity blast burns down with ten minutes, but some of the zesty sweetness lingers throughout the fragrance, so maybe they added some pear notes in the heart and base of the fragrance too?

The floral notes are very similar to Britney's first perfume Curious; the jasmine is the strongest floral on my skin, followed by the gardenia. I could detect a hint of tuberose, but thankfully it's only brief and soon becomes lost under the jasmine. I was disappointed not to be able to detect any of the peony.

The gardenia note lingers throughout the base, but musk soon over takes it. The musk note is light and clean, so it gives the perfume a sense of airiness. I usually find musky fragrances too heavy, but this seems 'watered' down. The vanilla and sandalwood combine to provide the first real shot of sweetness to the perfume after an hour or so.

The staying power is better then the original Radiance - probably because this is more focused on the florals, rather then the fruits. I can still smell it at the end of the day, a pleasant surprise.

COSMIC RADIANCE leans strongly towards floral with lighter fruit notes, whilst the original Radiance is more fruity than floral, so this is less sweet and more 'adult' then the original.

Even though the bottle is bejewelled and says 'Britney Spears', the fragrance inside is something that I'd think of as for the over 21 crowd.

Liina
Liina

As Cosmic Radiance and Radiance seem very alike I decided to compare them by testing one on my right and other one on my left wrist at the same time. Because the first time I tested Cosmic Radiance I was like “this is exactly like Radiance” and the second time I was like “no, it’s not exactly the same” and on the third time “no, it still is the same”.
But now for the comparison. The opening is quite different. While citruses make Cosmic Radiance fresher, Radiance is very sweet start from the beginning. The florals in the middle are what make these two most alike. But I never noticed cashmere wood in Radiance before I compared these two perfumes. Cashmere wood is what makes Radiance creamier and stronger, while vanilla and sandalwood make Cosmic Radiance softer and more down-to-earth.
They both seem most appropriate for colder times in autumn and in winter, especially when going out celebrating. But if I had to choose a perfume for New Year’s Eve party I wouldn’t hesitate of choosing Radiance because it is so intense while Cosmic Radiance seems more appropriate for intimate moments being much softer and not having that great lasting power.
I have both Cosmic Radiance and Radiance but if I had to choose only one I’d take Radiance. Sparkling berries and sensual cashmere wood are the notes that make it radiant for me and as these notes don’t appear in Cosmic Radiance it’s not as radiant as the original one.

lizzie81
lizzie81

I can't tell the difference between this and Radiance?? They smell exactly the same to me, however I only tried this once so i'll try again try and take more notice and report back.....

Well I tried it again.... There is a subtle difference between this and Radiance. This one has a creamier, softer, 'cosyier' base to it which is the most apparent at the dry down stage. I find Radiance more floral and cleaner smelling and stays pretty linear from top note to dry down. Cosmic radiance changes more with wearing and I didn't have to wait long for it to change perhaps half an hour or so. I also noticed the longevity and projection of Cosmic Radiance is not as strong as the original Radiance. All in all I would say Cosmic Radiance is a more snuggly, warmer more vanilla version. However, in my opinion the differences are only slight and if you already own Radiance there's no need to purchase this one as well. Although if you own neither and want to get one my recommendation would probably be Cosmic Radiance as I like the creamier note even if it doesn't last as long, especially now that some of us are coming into Winter :0)

Emma x
Emma x

Smells similar to radiance but it has more of ajuicy ornage tang to it, which is delicious. It also has more of a muskier drydown. The lasting power is better than the original. Emma x

Whit

I finally got to sample this at Kohls today. To me it doesn't smell identical to the original Radiance at all. Radiance smells like creamy berries with soft vanilla. I do, however, believe it is a mix between Radiance and In Control Curious, as another reviewer noted. This is definitely Radiance's seductive sister. It's flirty and playful but grown-up at the same time. Out of all the frags I have, my hubby loves for me to wear Brit's frags over the rest, and he went gaga when he smelled this one too. He thought it smelled like "sex and candy". No joke, his exact words. LOL This is an awesome scent and even better if you're a fan of Brit's frags. Thanks for another winner, Brit!

MimilovesBritney

When reviewing this perfume, I think I fell in love with it a little bit more :D I cant describe how, but there are some similarities from Cosmic Radiance to Curious In Control, imo. I reckon its the vanilla thats quite warming and cosy.
I think I've found a real contender for my favourite Britney fragrance... Its definitely the sister to Radiance, no doubt, that original tuberosey smell is there but I find it less pungent than in the original.
The bottle is gorgeous as well, but I prefer the original bottle because it fits in better with my Britney Spears collection :)
Ive bought the 50ml bottle because there was a free tote, and I bought the 30ml giftset that came with a little sequinned purse.
I think either way I was going to buy it even if I didnt like it, like with Circus Fantasy it doesnt suit my skin at all but I bought it for display :)
My bank balance suffers incredibly when Britney releases a new fragrance :S

imafreak
imafreak

i really want one :)

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Cosmic Radiance is a fabulously fruity scent which dries down to a warm vanilla, and I really love it.

The fragrance opens with a burst of fresh, juicy oranges and pears, and a slightly bitter note, which is from the lychees. The opening has a bubblegum quality to it...a sort of foody, plastic sweetness.

The orange gives it a sharpness which cuts through the underlying sweetness beautifully.

White florals soon start to emerge, and the fragrance becomes more mature and less "bubblegummy" in the dry down.

The vanilla and sandalwood become more prominent, as they take center stage in the slightly musky dry down.

There are a few similarities between this and the original Radiance, but this perfume is different enough to stand in its own right as a good scent.

In fact, I prefer this to Radiance, as I like the dry down a lot better and I find it has better lasting power.

CR lasts for around 4-6 hours on me, with good sillage for the first 3-4 which is not bad for a floral fruity on my skin.

This is a great scent to wear out to clubs, and perfect for fall and winter.

MimilovesBritney

September 21st for UK purchasers, i got my samples in the post and im saving up for the physical bottles :)

clairedot

Before I tried this and wrote my review I ordered a sample, it arrived yesterday and I was like "oh whatever already know it's the same as radiance" and i chucked it in my bag, today i took it out and thought "why not" it is different! it's not poles apart like i believe fantasy/midnight/hidden is but there are differences. This one settles to a warm yummy good enough to eat scent on me. It's lovely, I don't know if it's different enough for me to buy it, but in the near future when the price decreses or if i see one on special I might pick it up but i do find it better than the original but that might be cause it's new! ahah Try this a few times and don't judge it on the cover!!

salihah
salihah

i love the other radinence which means i love this coz to me they smell idential

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I own Radiance and on me Cosmic Radiance smells almost exactly like a carbon copy of it! I'll have to check the notes but seriously this doesn't smell any different than Radiance on me....I waited and waited until Kohl's had the tester and was so happy when it finally showed up this morning...then rapidly disappointed! Britney's other fragrances are so different,(Fantasy being one of my favorites) that I was really expecting something at least a little different than Radiance. Oh well a disappointment for me but at least I don't have to shell out any money for it! On the plus side it did last a long time 6 hours or so then I scrubbed it so it would probably have gone on a lot longer and the sillage was pretty good, got whiffs of it now and again.

clairedot

was so excited for this, i work with fragrance and went into the stock room where i saw this tester on the shelf, i was so excited, so i went to spray it.
Oh. Smelt exactly like radiance, maybe ever so slightly different but no, would not say they are different perfumes.
let down.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I went to Kohls on a whim to try this. I sprayed it, let it dry down and I kept having the nagging thought: "I've smelled this before."

An hour went past before I finally figured out what exactly was the dupe for this fragrance. Radiance. Yes, Radiance (the original). The difference between this an (the original) Radiance is that it is less sweet and the orange is dwindled down to almost nothing.

That's it. The floral arrangement, the composition, the same. Only thing missing is the sweet, caramel/gourmand orange.

If you want Radiance, but it's too sweet or too orange-y, try this.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I must say I am pleasantly surprised at how nice this perfume is. I love it! It smells delicious with a mix of flowers, vanilla and musk. I like this one much better than Radiance. So far the lasting power is pretty good as well. 4+ hours and counting....I am totally up for adding a bottle of this to my collection.

AvrilLavigne101
AvrilLavigne101

I love this scent! You should totally buy it!LUV IT!!

MimilovesBritney

UK purchasers, I asked a sales lady in Boots the store, when this would be available as they have already created room for it on their shelves and she said toward the end of September due to it being prime for Christmas purchases :/ It feels like ages and I'm too excited for it! I still need to know when the remix album is out as well!

jessigirl
jessigirl

UGH I literally just tested it, and It smells just like radiance except in a different bottle...I'm so disappointed as I was looking forward to this one :(
Actually re-review: After giving it some time, It has quickly became my favorite...and Slightly distinct from Radiance. Instead of that berry note, you get a citrus note, and while it may seem light, it lasts a long time and has bit more strength to it than radiance. Not really a night version, in my opinion. I still love it.

takeasniff

I wish she would do another believe flanker but she has skipped that alltogether and gone to the Radiance ones which are not the best in my opinion.

jonr951

I got to try Cosmic today. It's fine I guess. I might like it a bit more than the original. But that's not saying much. They are so similar to one another. The Radiance line is my least favorite from Britney. I ADORE you B but get back to the gourmands. It's what you're GREAT at! Haha! I do LOVE the packaging this time around. Bravo on that! I'll get me a bottle someday. I just don't have to have it anytime soon. I made me a sample so I'll test it some more. Who knows, maybe I'll adore it in a wk! Haha. : )

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I have been wanting this since i saw that someone on this site had it, and now,a few days ago,it was aviable in my country online,so i ordered as soon as i saw it :) So now i am going to test it :) Write later when i have tested it.
Edit: It smells like a combination of the original Radiance and Circus Fantasy,whick makes it fullier,richer and better :) I like it :)

Wynter
Wynter

On my skin, Cosmic Radiance smells like a mix between Radiance and Circus. The fruitiness makes it seem like a spring/summer scent, so it's a bit strange that it would be released so close to autumn. I normally like Britney's perfumes, but Cosmic Radiance is a bit too bland and teenybopper for my taste. The good news, however, is that the bottle is not as ugly as it looked in the promo pics. It's actually kind of cute, though the bottle's rock-ish black and white "jewels" seem like an odd contrast to the sugary sweet, fruity juice inside.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I went into Kohl's yesterday and they had a tester for this so I sprayed it and overall I wasn't too impressed.

I'm sorry to all you crazy Britney fans out there that absolutely love all of the perfumes she puts out, but to me, it smells a lot like Radiance, except more floral. I do like Radiance, but smelling this was just smelling Radiance in a black bejeweled bottle.

I'm gonna stick with her Fantasy lines. I'm not too crazy about the florals.

almarie

I can't wait to try this one! I love all of her perfumes so I know by the notes that I'll ove this one too!

Psyche
Psyche

Someone on Exhale (a Brit fansite) says that they found samples already in Kohls :) Too bad I can't go since I'm in Australia!

Tye kristoher

Have you smelt believe? It doesnt smell cheap it has more so called ''grown up'' notes in it like patchoui

bubblem3
bubblem3

Spanish/español. Woow otro perfume de la princesa Britney :O tengo todos sus perfumes y este no puede faltar en mi coleccion eso si que no! muero ya por probarlo necesito una fecha de cuando sale a la venta o morire! *-* Ni modo chicas a ahorrar!!

Tye kristoher

How the heck can people like or dislike it if they havent even smelt it yet??? I'm excited about it! The notes make it sound good! Anyone know when it comes out for sure?

jonr951

I don't know if this is real and it kinda sounds a little "out there" but I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!! Haha! I'm LOVING the coloring this time around!!! The notes are A OK with me too! : )

Cosmic Radiance by Britney Spears 3.75 out of 5 based on 479 ratings and 120 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
COSMIC RADIANCE BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau de Parfum for Women, 3.3 fl oz
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau de Parfum for Women, 3.3 fl oz
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cosmic Radiance by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cosmic Radiance by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.