Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Curious Britney Spears Britney Spears for women
dislike

I have it: 2061 I had it: 1455 I want it: 426 My signature: 31

Curious Britney Spears Britney Spears for women Videos
Curious Britney Spears Britney Spears for women Pictures Curious Britney Spears Britney Spears for women Pictures Curious Britney Spears Britney Spears for women Pictures Curious Britney Spears Britney Spears for women Pictures

Britney Spears' Curious is a lively, bright and effervescent fruity floral, aimed at twentysomethings with attitude. The Curious woman is romantic, independent and mischievous, one who's not afraid of risk. This is Britney Spears' first fragrance in partnership with Coty Inc., launched in 2004. It became an instant hit with the public.

The composition is based on the notes of white flowers surrounded with vanilla and musk nuances. It opens with fresh lotus, mouthwatering pear and magnolia. The intensive floral heart is composed of tuberose, jasmine and pink cyclamen. The sensual base is composed of musk, vanilla and precious woods.

The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir.

Magnolia Pear Lotus

Love at First Glow

Curious Britney Spears Fragrance Reviews

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

LOVELY perfume! One of those scents that is instantly recognizable. Aquatic and fresh. A very fresh scent.

It is a clean smell with a hint of fruit, but it isn't a fruity fragrance. If you want a great aquatic perfume, this is it.

As with every Britne Spears fragrance, it has amazing longevity. I really like this one.

PerfumeDudeBB
PerfumeDudeBB

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE "CURIOUS" by Britney Spears...its truly a fabulous & lovely perfume, and it's definitely a totally sweet, a bit musky, and very floral kinda fragrance—PERFECT for year-round wear...any time I wear it, I get lots of compliments and people are always surprised that it's BY BRITNEY SPEARS!!! I have a more in-depth 2-part review of "CURIOUS by Britney Spears" on my YouTube channel where I review fragrances...PLEASE Check my reviews out YouTube/PerfumeDudeBB

Thanks,
X bb

nitschevo
nitschevo

My father gifted me a bottle many years ago and I still have about half of it and the packaging - it's so nice. I also really like the scent: It's a soft floral with hints of musk and vanilla. But never overly sweet nor musky. It's so nicely balanced and a really feminine and comforting scent. It's to cold now to let this beauty shine but I will give it a go again come spring. And in the meantime I will steal a spritz now and then before I go to bed.

I feel like this scent really fits Britney and can imagine her smelling like this. The bottle also looks really nice on display :)

ladyjaemaree
ladyjaemaree

I have a soft spot for this fragrance, it's just beautiful and the bottle is adorable.

Lauren Da
Lauren Da

This fragrance has earned a special place in my heart. It's definitely the innocent-yet-sexy barbie doll scent for real women. There's something very youthful and playful about it and it's ideal for young women or for always-young-at-heart ladies

ruskii
ruskii

Found this marked down really cheap at Marshall's or I probably wouldn't have tried it at all. Another really inoffensive jasmine/vanilla/musk to add to my hoard. Not very exciting but I still got a lot of use out of it, and don't find that I'm sick of it when I come back after a break. Biggest complaint is that it doesn't seem to last long at all.

Pinchu Prince

This is so far the most safest perfume I have ever used. Sometimes, when you are not that confident and feeling pressurized, this one would help you a bit. A very clean aquatic, fresh floral, shampooish perfume. Amazing. I am planning to order 2-3 bottles. I so love this one. I have a 100 ml (3.4 fl oz) perfume and a 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of Britney Spears Curious deliciously whipped body lotion.

A weird experience: when I was waiting inside a bank counter to pay a bill, a strange young gentleman, standing behind me leaned to me and started sniffing the smell which was kinda LOL... I think eventhough this one is mild, it is a really curious perfume. OMG I am an essayist. :-D

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

When I hear "fresh and clean","shampoo" or "aquatic" being used to describe a scent,I imagine it smelling something like Zest soap,lemons and J.Lo Glow...

This frag does not smell fresh and clean to me, and I have yet to own a shampoo that smells like this. All I can smell are sweet white florals..which burn my nostrils and would probably give me a headache (and I wear Angel).

I can't see young girls wearing this,it seems far too floral heavy,and not fresh/fruity...but that's just my opinion.

If you like thick sweet florals,you'll love this.It's potent stuff..

I much prefer the fruitier Fantasy line (Circus and Midnight).

Pinchu Prince

i think this is one of the fragrances i should have used before becoming a fragantican! seriously this perfume blows me away. its clean, fresh, crisp and really aquatic. I really love the lotus, magnolia stuff in it. It really makes me remind about something i missed somewhere. Very uplifting. I wish the longevity to be a bit more than being moderate.

I love this juice.

halona1
halona1

Curious is light, soft, floral aquatic with clear magnolia and jasmine. At the end it turns into creamy vanilla but still stays fresh enough. In it's essence Curious is very simple. But it was the most complemented perfume in my life. So you never know what magic can hide behind the modesty :)

MissK85
MissK85

A very sickly sweet scent. Over sweet white floral. I can't understand the hype with curious. Its one of the worst scents ive experienced. I find it nauseating

Katiepop
Katiepop

This is very good to me. It smells sooo clean and cool. Distinctive and pretty. I can really smell the magnolia. Makes me feel like a southern bell. To me this perfume kind of smells like the ocean. I don't get much sweetness. It's quite strong and sharp at first but once it's been on for an hour or 2 it smells sooo good. It really lasts on my skin and works with my chemistry. Makes me feel fresh and clean all day. One of my all-time favorites.

Cecile27
Cecile27

I happen to have a roll on of this and use it for when I am lounging around the house. This light sugary fragrance is an excellent choice for those who want something as sweet as they are. When I smell it I think of peppy blondes, girls laughing, and coy glances at the cute guy across the way. I appreciate this scent for those things but it is not a going out fragrance to me. This is something light and quick, like a body splash. And apparently my cat loves it. She always wants to wrap herself around my wrist whenever I apply it!

gawerika
gawerika

It used to be my go-to summer scent, it is light, floral and fresh even though it has Tubersose that can be a heavy floral...I think the Lotus balances it out nicely where it is fresh yet feminine and not bordering on smelling masculine like some summer fragrances can turn in heat. I have since moved on to more complex aquatic scents but do not mind spritzing it occasionally when I miss some of my by-gone youth summers!

Mynotaur
Mynotaur

I had this a long time ago and have outgrown it. It's quite fresh and light but seems very youthful now, and not complex enough.

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

this is so pretty and sparkling. i have it in the body lotion now but i might have to buy a bottle when i run out :)

louisminaj
louisminaj

@sweetsally to me, the vanilla is very faint in this perfume, this is her least sweetest scent in her collection!

SweetShelly
SweetShelly

Do you really can smell the vanilla here? How much this perfume is sweet compare to her other perfumes?
Thanks for answering ;-)

Bublegum
Bublegum

Unless this is an exception, Britney's perfumes are made in cooperation with Elizabeth Arden and not Coty. But anyway, regarding Curious, personally I don't see anything that some people can characterise as "old lady" scent. I don't personally use the term, but I got the impression that some people use it for heavy scents before 80s (to be more specific, for patterns of scents). Anyway, this is a total floral perfume with the magnolia being very distinctive. In my opinion there is nothing outdated about it and in fact I believe it is the kind of perfume a lot of teenagers would like to wear. It follows the trend of the 2000 decade with the light florals. Personally I like the scent and it is good for sprin or summer every day use. Unfortunately its lasting power is close to 3 hours and its sillage very close to the skin. Also, the bottle is super cute.

JessicaRabbit
JessicaRabbit

This is a light yet pleasant floral, seems well suited for spring. I feel that it could be suited for people of any age. Despite having a preference for gourmand scented perfumes I do make an exception for this one. It helps that it comes in a lovely bottle. Had a bestie during high school that loved it as well and would have to take turns with her mom using their one bottle because both were so fond of it.

Voidoid
Voidoid

Having heard and read really positive things about this scent I was excited to find it at my local TJ Hughes for under a tenner. The box and bottle impressed me but I thought it smelt terrible! Maybe it's a skin chemistry thing but to me this smells really old fashioned, like the sort of thing an old woman would wear. I really can't understand why this is such a popular scent. Horrid!

maria woodsmoke
maria woodsmoke

Its a gorgeous perfume.a little distinctive .longlasting

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

I don't care for it, i just sold mine.
scent: 5
packaging: 7

agnesabell
agnesabell

Curious got my curiousity when I was in high school. The box was cute and the bottle was pretty (too bad it comes with different atomizer and box opening now).

This is my 2nd bottle. The jasmine is very intensive and bold on my skin, it's a good thing for me since I love jasmine. The longevity on my skin only last for 3 hours, but it last more than 48 hours on fabric. After 2 hours I can only smell musk and vanilla which I love. It is very light and feminine, I use it on hot casual days.

The bad things are the new atomizer (without the bulb) and the liquid turns yellowish after few months

Grodanmimmi

Addition to my review, now i remember that this perfume smells EXACTLY like one of the perfumes of the DATE brand.... Thats why i recognized it, i loved that perfume in junior high xD

Grodanmimmi

Just got this, and the moment i spray it on i remember i had something smelling like this in junior high.... But i am sure it was not this perfume! Anyway initially i get the magnolia note, lovely and sensual, must wait to get to the basenotes, but offhand i was surprised that a celebrity perfume can smell so grown up, most others that i tried is so so sweet and cloying... Not this one, its sexy and warm. 9/10

velvetrose23
velvetrose23

I hate to give any perfume a negative review,because smell is so subjective. I think the musk and magnolia produce a heavy smokey smell on me. This perfume ends up smelling like perfume and cigarettes on my skin. I know my skin chemistry is the problem,and not the perfume. The bottle I bought was fresh and from a reputable department store. I gave it to my daughter,and it smelled lovely on her skin.

Greenandgold
Greenandgold

Great perfume! Light and fresh but still pretty and feminine. A great everyday fragrance for work or out and about. This perfume is also really cheap which is great as I love getting a good deal on quality perfumes!

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

huele mucho a jasmin ! me cargo , es como un perfume para gente adulta. i hate.

perfumecrazy_x
perfumecrazy_x

Gorgeous and fresh and juicy I really like it

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

I wanted this so much as a child/tween....I had plenty of bath and body works body sprays but my next door neighbor's mother gifted her one and I will always remember this as the first "real" perfume I smelled. (I was about 9 then, lol.) I loved the ads and marketing campaign and was definitely "curious" (couldn't resist!!!)

Well 10 years later I finally got a small bottle in Boots in Camden, London. The sales clerk tried talking me into buying a larger bottle for not much more money but I wanted a small perfume so as not to weigh down my handbag.

I was surprised how much I still liked Curious. Definitely unusual, I picked up on the smokiness and magnolias mixed with vanilla. Woodsy yet sweet enough to balance it out. Also surprising was the longevity...here's one celeb perfume with silage and staying power!

I have gotten loads of compliments when wearing Curious out clubbing, even though I was a bit embarrassed to admit it was a Britney fragrance, just goes to show never pre judge.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy this perfume again, and the low price is just another added bonus. ^_^

Alysha
Alysha

I haven't made up my mind about it. It's very ozonic and light. I generally go with gourmands, so it's out of my usual range of perfumes. With the weather so hot though, I will give it a go tomorrow and see how it develops throughout the day.

It was a blind buy from Shoppers, 100mls for $20. I would prob return it, but I don't want to deal with the hassle and I'll give it a fair chance :)

I need to find out why everyone else likes this so much, I see this perfume everywhere, in all shapes and sizes.

lilytrivette
lilytrivette

I think that it is very light and refreshing and I would recommend to anyone who likes a light refreshing smell. It is a bit musky but the musky smell is not overpowering.

FionaNewZealand
FionaNewZealand

Britney Spears Curious has an overpowering white musk from beginning to end. I usually adore white musk however I couldn't wait for Curious to wear off (and it took quite a while). There are slight aquatic flower undertones but they were well hidden beneath all that suffocating musk. To my nose this is not a well-balanced fragrance.

KDJ
KDJ

My go to everyday fragrance. So light and fresh, with the pear and aquatic note. This fragrance seems to stay the same on me as when I have just sprayed it on. Nice and clean. I have recently purchased the squeeze bottle version of this and can't wait to recieve it!

Serena139
Serena139

I usually like fresh, aquatic perfumes like this, but I never much liked this one. It could have been because too many people I knew wore it, but I think it was something nauseating about the pear.

wistfulmaiden

I just found the body souflee for $5 so I decided, what they heck?
There is a definite teen feeling, I like most notes of it, the pear/jasmine and a bit of musk which is not listed as a prominent note but on me it s.
I can understand that some people find this too floral, I don't generally wear anything with tuberose but I can barely detect in in this.
I was going to give this one away to someone younger but maybe I will keep it for summer because I am getting more attached to it.
I like the fact that this bottle has an atomizer.

jmh2011
jmh2011

I finally just used this up and it was hard to see it go. I do like it a lot and definitely would repurchase it. I like its sweet floraly scent and it was just a really nice girly fragrance!

smileysunshine
smileysunshine

I use the body souffle as the spray perfume itself smells like hairspray. This scent smells like I've just stepped out of the shower, like a shampoo/soap kind of smell.

ScentOCD
ScentOCD

Curious is a pretty white floral fragrance. I'm not a teen, I'm over 40 and I still enjoy this. The pear gives it a juicy feel. Nice touch of musk and woods to counter the scent being too sweet. I've received compliments more than once wearing this one. I like several of Britney's perfumes. This would be in the top 3.

SmellOfHeaven
SmellOfHeaven

I really dislike this one. IMO, It kind of smells like fabric softener! And after awhile the smell makes me feel nauseous. Maybe it's just me.

Dilaru
Dilaru

There is something cold about this perfume. It is definitely a floral-aquatic. It has that clean, just-showered, shampoo-like smell, with a twist of cool orchid and musk. I don't get any pear on me at all unfortunately.

sofababe
sofababe

Curious is indeed curious. It's not what I expected from Britney, probably because I was familiar with the Fantasy line before I ever smelled Curious. This one is more grown-up, a really lovely fresh floral, perfect for warmer weather. I think Curious could turn into a summer must-have fragrance!

aztzura
aztzura

I really don't care for celebrity fragrances but I found this on clearance. I'm really surprised that I like this scent. It smells of white florals and is fresh and delicate. It lasts all day and the sillage is good.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I've got it today. My first impression on this perfume is clean, fresh and flora scent. I don't know but my opinion it's like a body mist with the complex pyramid note. I like it not love like In Control or Radiance, Fantasy, but it's a flora summer scent by Britney I can use in summer

hohohosan
hohohosan

you know the smell of hair spreys? ok.
curious = hair sprey smell

ChesleyMusic

Its very FLORAL, MATURE and CLASSIC "Victorian Era scent" and it makes you "CURIOUS" and like the line said "DO YOU DARE?. WE SMELL & HANDLE PERFUMES & COLOGNES differently so yeah... opinions are good, hating something you don't understand is not an "opinion"

MyFantasy305
MyFantasy305

When you first spray curious, All i can smell is pear, pear pear. The sweetness of the pear then lightens down and i can smell jasmine and magnolia. It then dries down to a fresh, clean woody smell.

Curious will ALWAYS be my favourite everyday
clean fresh girlie scent. I own the 30ml and i really want to get the 100ml :)

catia92
catia92

Very fresh. I love to use this during Summer! :)

jessbug
jessbug

I'm on a re-testing kick with all my blind buys I didn't love last year. Interestingly these are mostly perfumes that are heavy on the (white) florals. I don't know if my nose has changed or if the notes in these fragrances have 'settled' a bit, causing them to be much more mellow.

In any case, I tried Curious again today, and this time I finally understand what all the reviewers are talking about when they speak of an innocent, lovely, inoffensive, clean, subtle scent. This smells so cute in a pure, innocent way (unlike the cupcake/vanilla/cotton candy gourmand 'young girl' frags that have flooded the market to the point of over-saturation).

I do get a bit of a nail polish remover vibe if I overspray this, and the longevity and sillage are not as great as I would have liked, but I have a small bottle that I can easily carry around. I think this is definitely worth the (rather low) price it sells for online, and I might even finish my 30 ml bottle this year!

3,3/5

rose7
rose7

I really like this! It does remind me of Ralph Lauren Blue without the cigar note. That's a good thing.

raw umber
raw umber

This does indeed smell like some sort of cleaning product not intended for use on human bodies. If it smells good on you, you're lucky. If it smelled like blue Jell-O that would be a dramatic improvement. I can wear celebrity scents, but not this one. There's bad, and then there's next level bad.

noori
noori

After a short testing, I bought it as a replacement for my beloved Ralph Lauran Blue which was my first perfume (or so I recall), and which is so hard to come across, impossible, I say.

So, is Curious a perfect replacement? Nope, it is not the 100% replica of RL Blue. However, the feeling it ewokes is (almost) the same - both fragrances have an aquatic tingle in my nose, also they are white flower scents with a clean, woody white musk base. The biggest difference is that Curious shares that certain fruity-vanilla with many other celebrity-releases. Not that I mind, Curious does it more subtle way, and is more pleasant and nicer than many other celebrity-frags, more floral than candied vanilla. Curious really reminds me of a younger, more "careless" version of RL Blue.

Quarantine
Quarantine

This is really unique, particularly for a celebrity fragrance, and it's become one of my favourites. On opening it smells really fresh and clean, before drying down to a soft musky floral with a hint of tangy pear. It reminds me of a refreshing cocktail on a summer's day. I initially bought a 30ml bottle of this because it was cheap and I wanted a generic fragrance to wear around the house, but I ended up loving it and buying the 100ml bottle. Unique, confident and wearable.

ChesleyMusic

the pear of this Curious is more noticeable than Curious Heart. While Curious Heart scent is more floral.

indi3cita
indi3cita

I must start saying that I'm not a fan of Britney Spears as a singer, but I have to give her merit for her fragrances. From the bottle, advertising to the fragrance, it's brilliant!! This was my first perfume of hers. At first I fell in love with the bottle and I was prehensive to buy it because I don't really follow or care for her, but when I smelled it I had to buy it. It is a flower smell with a little sweet and musk. Not overpowering, perfect for any age and time of the year because even though it is a strong mature scent it's fresh. I use it day or night. For me this is a very versatile fragrance because of what I mentioned before and it's perfect for this tropical weather that I live in. I emptied mine so definitely I'm gonna repurchase a bigger one.

isdemary91
isdemary91

Muy fresca, exquisito aroma, lo malo es que me sucedió (como a muchas personas que conozco) que la fragancia se hizo aceitosa con grumos y se obstruyó el atomizador. No la volvería a comprar.

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

i always wanted this perfume ever since i saw the ad outside a fragrance store though i didn't even go and try it out. i'm a fan of britney so i thought i just gotta have this perfume. but i never get to buy it coz back then i couldn't afford it and i wasn't into fragrance collecting. years later i got the chance to sniff it from a tester bottle at a store and i think it's too sweet. a typical britney perfume and i still didn't buy it. because of my thought towards curious was sweet, then i immediately realized that my taste probably have changed throughout the years since now i prefer more mature scents. now my sister gave me a bottle of curious. i gave it a try so i can give my fair review. this is what i have to say. i love it. from the first spritz to the dry down. it's a floral fragarance. i don't get the pear, vanilla and the woodsy notes here. kind of reminds me of radiance which they don't exactly smell alike. btw radiance smells more of tuberose. curious does smell nice and lovely. anyone would love this. the dominating note is definitely the magnolia. other flowers are noticeable as well. the dry down on my skin what i get was magnolia and kind of powdery musk. compare to trying on paper which it's dry down is so florally and i don't sense any musk at all. usually anything powdery is considered as old lady-ish, but i've come to a conclusion that anybody at any age can wear this. curious is kinda versatile. you can wear this at any occasion and anytime of the day or year. just don't use it during summer coz colder weather works well with this. both the longevity and sillage are moderate. which is fine for a floral fragrance. i'm glad that i gave it a try. i even misjudge curious for just being a sweet celebrity fragrance. definitely will purchase another bottle in the future.. =D

Gandhilama
Gandhilama

This is Britney`s best perfume in my opinion. It´s a little musky, fresh, and aquatic. It`s a perfume that a teenager and an adult woman can wear, best for any time of the day. It smells really nice and could pass as an expensive perfume! Love it.

carlos71598
carlos71598

I'd like to start off by saying I'm a big fan of the Britney fragrance line, and curious was probably the first girl perfume I started wearing I took my first sniff of it back when I was in middle school my aunt gave a curious bottle she had laying around the house that was my cousins I still had a bit left in it , then on the last day of school back when I was in eight grade my best friend bought it again for me as a gift I got a few more bottles over the years now I grown tired of it, I don't completely hate it but it's not my favorite I still have a 1.7 ounce I got for Christmas about two years ago and i really use it

I must give it credit, it's a long lasting perfume it stays all day and it's not a heavy floral

theposhest
theposhest

It's a great scent & very versatile. You can use this as a base for other perfumes. It gives off a 'Relaxed, I'm cute' impression on its own. I like it, it doesn't scream out 'I'm trying too hard'

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

its ironic because if you have the box, it says when you open it "do you dare?" and i almost laugh because the smell is sooooo innocent it just doesnt fit in at all!lol
the scent is light, very boring like a shampoo but not BAD.. its a nice scent and thats all in my opinion

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Curious by Britney Spears is the first perfume from the pop icon. The box is very well designed it is black with blue and pink incorporated throughout the design. The bottle is what i call ufo shape. The bottle is a blue see through color that has a rope design neck. The bottle came with 2 little pink hearts on the end of 2 jewel chains. The perfume is very different from other celebrity perfumes. The perfume lasts roughly 4-6 hours and is not overpowering.
This perfume gets a 9/10 from me :)

stephanienwc
stephanienwc

Finally tried this perfume today! I resisted for years but I finally gave in. It was pretty pleasant at first sniff. Now that it's settled, the pear and musk really dominate the scent. Not a fan of the dry-down.

piggyluv
piggyluv

Just bought this one and I am quite pleasantly surprised. Nothing ground breaking, but a well executed white floral with a hint of wood in the base to give depth. On my skin I get a lot of jasmine, and the scent is quite true to nature to my nose. A classic and classy simple scent.

leahjay1990
leahjay1990

I bought this perfume as a teenager when it first came out. I mainly bought it because I loved Britney (at the time) and I wanted to smell like her. Lucky for me I actually liked the scent. It smells like straight up magnolias. I don't really care for it much anymore though.

mystica
mystica

I used to own this when I was younger. Curious is a very light fragrance, it's like wearing nothing at all. Sillage is very soft and it's not exactly a girls' perfume in a way that it isn't centered around vanilla and musk as I'd expect; rather it's a soft and slightly fruity floral.

A mature woman can wear this too. It's as good as many other rather more expensive fresh and light perfumes.

I am not able to give this rather positive feedback for other sugarbomb perfumes by Britney Spears. I think, Curious is the best in her range as well as the first.

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

Bought the 30 ml bottle at Ross for $12,99 on a blind buy. I hated how it didn't have the cute pump but that's ok i guess.

When I first smelled this is was very fresh and nice, perfect for spring time. After about an hour though I sort of felt that it smelled similar to the shampoo i use.

But I still like to wear it a lot during sunny days ;)

I was surprised by how far I could smell myself. At school I got up from my desk to give something to my teacher and when I came back I could smell myself. I can still smell myself for maybe half an hour and then I don't realize I'm wearing it anymore. Still, you can smell it from across the room. However, despite being quite strong for me, it lasts about 4-6 ish hours.

Amazing scent for the spring. A day scent, but depending on the situation can be worn at night.

dorothea333
dorothea333

If you like the bottle be cause of the vintage look, but you don't like the fragrance much or may be feel that you have out grown it, try and have a look at Berdoues Perfumes. The violet ones. They are beautiful and are not marketed especially for very young women.
Of course this is not really about the Britney Frag - just a remark for the ones, who sometimes falls so much for a gorgeous bottle, that you feel incredibly tempted to get it ( I am expecting Violettes de Toulouse right now, and even though I really like violettes, it was the bottle that caught my attention :-)
Sorry if this was not completely relevant here, but if you look at Violette de Toulouse, may be you can forgive me for it :-)

ngmama
ngmama

This is either an aweful perfume or I got an old bottle. I was curious and now I feel guilty about my blind buy.... So maybe I should buy Gucci Gulity next... Haha.

This smell exactly like cheap hair spray to me. It's horrible and does not smell like a perfume. Woof. I bought a 1 oz. bottle from Target's clearance section. Adorable bottle. Horrible juice!!

sunshinegurl17

I got this perfume as a freshman in high school and remember loving it then. I was shopping at kohls and discovered it there, so I bought a bottle for old times sake. Omg, I remember why I love it! I immediately smell the white floral notes. If white florals are too powerful for you, stay away. It mellows to a soft, musky gardenia smell that smells intoxicating. My husband really likes this one! Smells VERY similar to Ralph Lauren Blue (I have a tester bottle at home), but at a third the cost!

lirael00
lirael00

It's cute and light and it makes you giggly like a highschool girl, even though I'm in college. I always spot this one on other people and I go, mmm-smells nice. It's a girlie fragrance for a grown up women who are curious how is it to be 16 again.

chuetta
chuetta

I first got this after freshman year during summer vacation. I met up with a male friend and I walked in, said hi and he was like "oh yeah, flowers!". And yes, this smells like fresh flowers and it just makes you wanna smell it over and over again, and it's never too much I never get tired of it.

odie
odie

This fragrance is light and soft, I smelled some sweetness and floral, but it was light and aquatic at the same time. It didn't last too long on me at all. "Curious" is a good scent, a teenager could wear it.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

this is a simple entry level white floral fragrance its sweet with almost a slight aquatic feel but that is from the white florals giving it creaminess.

glassjules
glassjules

Got this because so many people voted it smelled like Blue and I couldn't find Blue at the time. I now have found Blue at Ulta and had one on one wrist and one on the other, and while related, they are definitely different. I think Curious is sweeter and blue is more floral. I like them both.

thalassaemia
thalassaemia

Some comedian mentioned that this perfume smells like "eating birthday cake on the Bayou", and I agree 100%. The vanilla scent is the most prominent scent, and it's so cloyingly sweet that it is almost sickening. It's like eating a tube of vanilla frosting in one sitting. Plus this perfume reminds me of high school-if anyone was unlucky enough to be assaulted by this smell in their high school locker room, they'll know what I mean.

Steph1323201
Steph1323201

I completely dislike this scent. to me it's a cross between granny hairspray and cleaner of some sort. no good on me, although my friend wears it and it smells totally different on her than me. I even asked her what that pretty perfume was, when she said the name I was stunned. Must be my chem.

shasta
shasta

Smells exactly like a southern debutante should- Magnolia. It's nice, well done, but to me it's not an everyday scent.

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

You can definitely smell this aquatic smell. it's very fresh, clean, I wanna say citric or floral. It doesn't stink but if you like some of the perfumes listed that others bought, I think you'd like this one.
If you like Mariah Carey's lucious pink, i think this would fit you. It's got a soft but strong smell to it.

mew94
mew94

My mum has this but I like to wear it sometimes. (a little fascinated by the vintage pump) It makes me sneeze like crazy though, but weirdly, I don't even find the smell that strong.

jasmine95
jasmine95

First sniff I think hmm I love it! It's Lily of the Valley! (which is not in the notes.. Yeah my weird nose..) it smell soo clean, fresh, flowery..
And then it just get worse and worse.. At the end it smell like hair spray or shampoo.. Big no for this one:(

ly3688
ly3688

I bought the perfume of this. At first, I didn't like it. Like the name suggests, the smell somehow made me curious to smell more and more. Finally, I enjoy the fragrance of the lotion. Overall, it's a comforting fragrance.

sunshinegurl17

This was my birthday present for my 15th birthday....my first "real" perfume. Since then I have ALWAYS loved this perfume! I wore it through most of high school. This scent lasts all day on me (maybe because I'm a fair haired, fair skin woman; I once heard that has something to do with how long fragrances linger on your skin).

On me, this scent smells heavily of Magnolia and Tuberose, with just a hint of musk. Very intoxicating and very feminine.

I (unfortunately) don't have a bottle right now, but every time I'm at Kohl's, I spray some on and it takes me right back. Love it!!!

Casablancalily
Casablancalily

When this first came out, I was drawn in by the pretty bottle and run off by the scent. All I could smell was an old lady magnolia stench. With it coming from Britney Spears and mmarketing toward teens and young women, I couldn't understand why it smelled like this. To be fair, anything with magnolia makes me think of old lady perfume and it turns my stomache.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear reader,

What can I say about this fragrance called Curious?
curiosity killed this cat !

Oh yes, my roman nose was almost shot or atleast it felt close to it, this perfume has way to much alcohol, a cheap musky synthetic magnolia that must have be grown in a meth lab my dear reader this perfume is the type if you spray on your skin it "hangs around" like a desperate drunken cheap tramp you see at the clubs or been her almost victim but got away before she and the crabs got to you.
I thought this perfume will have a charm to it since the title is very provocative and the perfume cushion pumper is very vintage and the texture was very inviting to the touch and really makes you wanna pump but like the old saying goes curiosity killed the cat .
I don't recommend this perfume as a gift unless you dislike the person if you want to have a "mean girl" moment but to receive this as a gift says a lot..either the person doesn't really got to know you well, has no taste or they believe you don't have no taste so this perfume is befitting.
generic and too spendy waste of a fragrance, if anyone smells great in this message me..i want to believe in miracles too but for now this perfume ranks in the cheap perfume wham bam thank you ma'am types, proceed with caution or look elsewhere for quality my dear reader.

wistfulmaiden

I didn't like this one of Britneys, it reminds me of hair spray.

robyn.racicot
robyn.racicot

This is THE perfume that started my perfume craze! I just can't get over how much I love it. To me, I get mostly the pear/aquatic notes and it's really just amazing to me, not sure what else I can say! Hahahah

liana34900
liana34900

It's okay but not amazing. I don't get compliments on it like I do when I wear victorias secret etc

ritaaxo
ritaaxo

wasnt bad its cute i liked the pump! more perfumes should have that

SandraV

@Joan100-I have found Halle Berry's Exotic Jasmine smells very similar-just a bit lighter is all.:)

motherof3
motherof3

I loooove Curious im 31 and it doesn't smell tweeny or young.It has a sexy romantic feel to me I would wear this on a date with the hubby. I have layered it with Light Blue and it really comes out beautiful!!!!!! Besides Paris Hilton and Kim K these are my favorites as far as "celeb" scents.

joan100
joan100

Does anyone know a similar fragrance to this apart from the ones above such as RL Blue which is not available in my country?

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

Curious is just the name I would choose for a delightfully yummy; yet oddly deviant bang-up job of a scent I only wear when I can take advantage of sniffing my arm and to try to wrap my head around, such as in the evening watching t.v. The Lotus gives Curious an aquatic personality with a unusual contrasting strong and sweet projection. Layering it with another favorite amps it up and extend it's longevity. Experiment with what you like.

Once my chemistry crosses with this fragrance, the result is a single power flower with a supporting fruit. Fortunately,in my case this is Lotus with a sweet and green pear as the sole flourish. As with Wipe the board of any more possibilities, for they don't exist.

I thought my favorite Britney was Circus Fantasy...apricot blossoms on 100 trees blooming all at once and sweetened grapefruit, but Curious is a serious contender for sharing first place.....

robori
robori

its not usual in my opnion, and its not my favorite smell at all, its very floral, i think smells like old woman, i cant get any tipe o fruits, just a floral sweet

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

You know I havent tried this in years, but my niece had it and I just remember it smelling like soapy bubbles and I thought it was rather boring. Many people love it though and I could see it being comforting like a bubble bath.

PearlyMist x
PearlyMist x

This was my first proper perfume which I received on my 10th birthday and I still love it :) I've held off doing a review for this one as I haven't had a bottle for a while and haven't been wearing it. However, it was on sale so I thought I'd grab a big one while the price was good ^^

The bottle is so pretty! I bought the 100mL bottle which has the spray atomiser (I haven't yet had a perfume with one of those :3). It looks quite classy hehe :) And the little pink heart gems are super cute and compliment the blue bottle nicely C:

Now to the scent itself. I've been having trouble trying to decipher the notes as to me it's always been 'that scent'. I can say that it is a more floral fragrance though. I usually dislike floral scents, but this and Marc Jacob's Daisy Eau So Fresh have been the exceptions. Curious is a softer, more delicate floral. On the first spray it's quite 'clean' and slightly aquatic. I usually hate strong white florals, but I think the floral notes in this one mix well with the musk and woody base notes. It's a light fragrance, not extremely potent, and though the lasting power isn't absolutely amazing, as the day goes on I can still smell it faintly on my skin. The scent doesn't change throughout the day on me, so if you like the initial aroma then don't be too worried about the scent changing on you! I think it's more of a day time fragrance which can be worn maybe all year round :)

I think I've mentioned everything (I hope ;O). So to sum up, Curious is a light floral scent with a musk and woody base. It smells fresh and isn't too overwhelming. Even if you don't like florals (like me), I still recommend testing it out because this one is much softer and still feminine ^^

Hope this helps a bit :D

Smunky
Smunky

Pretty, not-too-sweet scent, with unfortunately just the right amount of tuberose to give me a splitting headache. But longevity and sillage are both quite good. If it weren't for the fact that I would have to dose up on Advil to wear it, I think I'd have kept it.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Clean tuberose and dusty pear. Nothing special, but an inoffensive blind buy.

katty182

It isn't sweet or musky and is very clean and you can smell the florals. My only problem is that is that is too light for my taste so I spray on alot :D

radzzzz

What can i say? Curiosity got the best of me and in all honesty i wasnt too disappointed. It has a clean girly smell on me. Nothing too magical but its worth wearing to a brunch or something. Dont expect anything magnetic to happen by wearing this. This isnt bound to get u noticed. Its more a soft suttle fragrance that has a little playful twist on the dry down. It will last a good few hours but not all day like the original fantasy.

katty182

Has a nice smell not really fruity and has a warm clean smell. Doesn't really last long and you feel fresh when you spray yourself with it.

Vegapunk
Vegapunk

I love this fragrance. It's so comforting and the magnolia really blends in nicely with the fruity, musky scents. I feel like I'm sitting in my mum's flower garden when I wear this. I normally dislike musky fragrances, especially when it's strong, but this one is quite light and calming - clean enough for exam study sessions (:

bbc.angiie
bbc.angiie

Es horrible esta fragancia, perdida de dinero la verdad no dura pero creo que ni 10 minutos demasiado suave!!! es algo equiz... mas que eso doble equizzz!!!

Bachie

Personally, I think this is more of a teenage first perfume sort of scent. It's a young perfume.

edeangelis
edeangelis

Even though I love fruity and sweet scents, I'm trying this one in the end of fall, beginning of winter in Alaska (it's started snowing), and it completely clashes with my skin. I actually kind of like the scent, but it's going to have to be saved for summer and tried again. If it still doesn't work for me then, it'll go away. It really reminds me of being on a beach....

I figured out a good analogy - it's like having snow everywhere in the heart of winter and then seeing a girl walking around in a bikini. Sure she's kind of cute, but totally inappropriate and obvious. Again, going to have to wait for summer :(

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

I forget what this perfume smells like, but I ordered the in control curious body soufflé, and the seller added the curious lotion with it. It smells horrid, like cleaing products ..synthetic flowers with aquatic undertones. I was excited to get the extra lotion , but I won't wear it even to moisturize. I guess there's a reason why I never wanted the perfume lol. I hate how this one is so popular when In Control Curious is unheard of, reduced to a limited edition.. Makes no sense cuz in control is my signature frag and it's soo gorgeous and sexy. I'm sure more ppl would lean towards in control if more ppl were able to try it. Its way more likeable. i don't get it.

Sayyy
Sayyy

It smells like something clean. That's it.
Not special, not great, not worth buying.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

On first spray it reminded me of Pleasures by Estée Lauder. Smells very pretty, floral, not heavy. It was a blind buy, like most of my fragrances are. I really like th smell, I just wish it lasted longer.

Sophia666
Sophia666

The thing I love about this perfume is that it still smells just as good as it did when it first came out. I'm on my like, 5th bottle of this and I still love it. It is distinctly its own~ a touch of Davidoff's Cool Water, but with magnolias and sweet jasmine flowers...and yummy, succulent pear at the heart. Think like a "Pink, Girly Cool Water." And definitely a favourite of the opposite sex! I am 27 years old now and still in love with this fragrance after all these years. A Very clean smell...but Very interesting and yummy at the same time!!! Way to go Britney!

nellychick31
nellychick31

This was my signature fragrance all through high school, and I still have a small bottle almost 10 years later. The combination of lotus and pear bring a bit of fruitness to the florals (magnolia and tuberose). I adore this celebrity fragrance and will always have it in my collection.

Centsless
Centsless

Well the name fits, its definitely a curious scent. It smells like ammonia and some kind of cleaning product on me. I can't pick out any botanicals. I could see maybe a pre-teen girl wearing something like this but it is not for me. I'm not anti-Britney or anything, I like some of her fragrances, just not this one.

stephm99
stephm99

I HATE this perfume!!! I received it as a gift and thought the bottle was neat, but it smells TERRIBLE!!! It smells cheap and chemical, and made my eyes water. I gave it to my little sister who practically bathed in it. I had to tell her to stop wearing it around me because the reason I gave it away in the first place was that it was so offensive I never wanted to smell it again!!!

pollyjean23
pollyjean23

Curious by Britney Spears is warm, fresh, delicate, and a little sweet. It is a quiet fragrance that carries a little more sophistication than many of the other candied celebrity fruity florals out there. I get a lot of pear and lotus from it. The magnolia is there too, but it is not as lemony as the white magnolia flowers we have around my area. I definitely sense a slight aquatic appeal to this fragrance too.

I like Curious quite a bit. I wear it occasionally and enjoy its subtlety and soft touch. When I describe it to people, I say it smells like shampoo marketed toward a 9-year-old girl. I'm not making a value judgement. It's just an observation.

Performance-wise, I would say it is one notch up from a skin scent, as I can smell it quite well at an arm's length. It doesn't last super long, but it doesn't just disappear. It gets incredibly quiet.

b.a.denney

Does anyone know of a perfume that is similar? I love this perfume and am on my second bottle of Curious. I'd love to try some similar or with the same vibe. It's so different from what I usually wear. Maybe it's the aquatic factor that makes it so unique?

Let me know of any similar...

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

I bought a little sample bottle of Curious in high school. I'm surprised by how many people think it's fresh and young smelling; to me it smelled strong, sort of musky, and really sexy. But sexy in a bad way.
When I took a whiff I literally said "this perfume smells like a hooker."

EwieBro
EwieBro

Nah, no. I love Britneys fragrances, but this one smells like airfreshner to me

afay92
afay92

This stuff is a guilty pleasure for me.

It's cheap smelling, and somewhat smells like fabreeze..
but once I pass it at a store, I HAVE to spray it on me.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

What was an onsale blind-buy purchase has now become one of my favourite new perfumes. This is one of the most perfectly balanced fragrances I've ever smelt. A refreshing spring/summer scent, that's not too light to the point where the warm weather melts it right off your skin, and not so heavy that you're giving everyone around you a headache. Crisp and juicy pear mixed with delicate white petals and slivers of woods. I love it.

aldal83
aldal83

This is unlike any of the fantasy perfumes, I bought this on a recommendation from my sister.
Hmm it's not my favourite but its not horrible either.
If you like light, fresh and floral perfumes you'll like this, flowers is really all you can smell, it smells 'white' and has no depth to it.
A very simple perfume, not for those who want to smell sensual, and mysterious.
Suitable for day wear, not so great for nights, fresh and young.
I wouldn't buy again but will wear when the mood takes me during the day when I want something light and fresh and not too long lasting.
So many people say this is their favourite of Britneys but I disagree and it's my least favourite! If you like the sweet candied smells of the fantasy range you may not like this one.

sadblossom
sadblossom

one of my favorites, ever!

soaked
soaked

Magnolia and lotus are my favorite notes ever, plus i love everything floral-aquatic. So the composition sounds as it was created for me! But...After two weeks of use i got tired of perfume and it became too musky. I wish it stayed so fresh, light and creamy as it was the first days. I start to be convinced of idea about bad quality ingredients in celebrity perfumes. But it is good deal when you are young and don't have big budget.
BTW it is one of rare perfumes which attracted compliments from strangers. Take a note lol ;)

Museumgal
Museumgal

Sweet pear note, and then a feminine but not too overwhelming white floral. Not too strong so it would be good it you liked white floras but didn't want to overwhelm. It smells a bit generic though -- it's nice but it's something you've smelled before and it doesn't stick out in my memory the way Fantasy for example does. It's a bit tame for the line.

blossom.ivae
blossom.ivae

This is the best thing i have ever smelled my entire life <3

Spok 1
Spok 1

Upon the first spray you get a nice mouth watering pear and magnolia scent which I think is the dominating note of the entire scent when you spray this fragrance at first it doesn't change too much as it progresses it just gets a little bit more woodsy towards the dry down which isn't a bad thing because the fragrance stays nice and fresh throughout. Overall nice and fresh not overbearing or sweet at all if I could categorise this fragrance I would say an aquatic floral. The lasting power is good not over powering but not underwhelming just right Scent 7/10 Lasting Power 7/10 Bottle 8/10

ana_gr
ana_gr

Love this smell. Clean, not too overpowering and musky. Reminds me of my teenage years :)

MsDana
MsDana

I had to get this one in 2005, it is one of the very very few "celebrity" perfumes I just had to break down & buy. The bottle is so very pretty and worth collecting on its own. Her other scents tend to be too sweet IMO, but this one is perfectly balanced and just beautiful.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This still holds the title of being one of the best celebrity scents out there to this date, up there with Gwen Stefani's "L". It's pleasing to the masses, yet unique at the same time.

My best friend wears this, and it smells so luxurious, clean, and musky on her. I grew up in the south, so magnolias are very near and dear to my heart...but for some reason, I couldn't really smell the magnolia when Sarah would wear it.

I bought it for myself, snagging a 3.4oz for $20 at Tj Maxx. I sprayed several times on me, enough to get a strong cloud. On me, it was a heavenly, intense magnolia/jasmine/tuberose blast, tapered and softened by juicy pear.

It's very floral, but the lotus/pear combination makes it aquatic enough to not go too crazy and overpower.

The main notes I can detect, in order of strongest to weakest for me, are Magnolia, Jasmine, Pear, Tuberose, and Lotus.

It's beautiful, lush, fresh, and perfect in all senses. I feel like I'll definitely be wearing this more in the summer though, because it's so refreshing on a hot day.

Why the heck didn't my bottle has the atomizer bulb or the heart-shaped charms, though? I bought it new! T_T

daleythorn
daleythorn

I love to spray this on after a shower/bath on a balmy summer night. It is pretty and light and just smells clean to me. There are probably many, many that do not like this, and I too usually like perfumes that have a bit more heft to them, but this has a sweet little my place (however small) in my perfume lovers heart.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I have to say that I don't agree with the people saying curious is really strong, I find it to be very light and refreshing with a tad bit of sweetness and vanilla. I find it more easy to wear over fantasy since fantasy tends to give me a headache, I've never gotten a headache from curious.It is very nice and easy on my nose. I can see why some wouldnt like it but I love curious. Only bad thing I can say about curious is whenever you have it for sometime it tends to go bad quickly and the formula turns an icky green color and smells horrible so maybe that is why some dont like it maybe they got a bad bottle of curious at one point. I will say that when you put it on it tends to stay on, not as long as fantasy but it does hold up! I'm having a hard time finding it anymore not even walmart carries it... I just see fantasy and that is a shame... I'm also glad they changed the big bottle atomizer to a regular spray because that bottle was a pain in the butt to spray!

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

The smell is a bit too strong for my liking especially for a Britney fragrance! Also it has a short shelf life and started smelling like alcohol after a few months.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is a clean, freshly showered type scent. Great daytime fragrance. It's not what I was expecting from a celeb perfume, but I was pleasantly surprised! This is going on my want list :)

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

Hands down, without a doubt, the ONLY "Celebrity" fragrance I adore :) Pretty much always have a bottle of this as it's great for every day wear around the house. Can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I purchased my first bottle!

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

This is a very girly, youthful scent.

Whenever I wear this one I get a very clean, fresh and sweet aquatic scent with magnolias. The magnolia was what really got me on this, it makes me think of what down south would smell like, in the heat of summer. I can't think of too many scents that have magnolia in them which is what makes this so different.

It's not incredibly long lasting, but to me it's very original. I have a mini of this now, but I once had the bottle with the pretty atomizer. I feel bad, it seems like they aren't giving the large bottles with an atomizer anymore.

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

I really wanted to love this one, being a fan and owner of the Fantasy line, as well as the Radiance line. This one missed the mark for me and my chemistry. Opens as a blast of cheap hairspray, middle remains the same, and eventual (and extremely light) drydown is a soft floral mixed with cheap hairspray. Glad I only bought the purse spray, but really don't think I would ever choose to wear this one over so many other choices in my fragrance wardrobe. Others may have a more positive experience, but for me, I would not recommend.

Buddhagirl
Buddhagirl

I actually like this scent. Im not crazy about it but I love how powdery and girly it smells.

I'm sorry but this is the worst Britney scent I've smelled. Got it as a gift from a family member and once I got a whiff I instantly got insulted, the scent is very nauseating nauseating,sour bitter like. I even tried a few extra times to wear this and no luck. Cute bottle but collected dust dust and was given to a crazed Britney fans(my little cousin) another celeb fail.

Blind buy this perfumes. I'm regret but I try to love it. I hope I love it :(

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

this scent is really nice it has a lovely dye down. worked really well on my skin. didn't last long because I used afew spays each use but I would buy again. Pretty bottle aswell and not expensive. I must have for a just incase.

I sampled it and it is a fresh scent, a bit floral, it has no development whatsoever, but overall it isn't the worst out there, like it is better than the watery mess from Justin Bieber ,or the sweet nauseating scents by P. Hilton, in my opinion . It is young, soft, simplistic but ok smelling. For the cheap price it comes at, not a bad buy at all

annettepe

i just purchased this perfume today. i actually really really like it! ive always wanted this scent and finally got out and bought it. its a very young and girly scent even though in a lot of comments i read they think it smells like old people. i would definitely categorize it into the floral category. it is definitely a very sweet perfume.

im sort of disappointed in the lasting power. i just sprayed a generous amount on my arm an hour ago and the smell is very faint now. also the drydown after an hour is a bit powdery.

the perfume is very fresh and simple. its a very soft scent and wouldnt offend anyone around you. personally i would wear this as a day scent.

Scarielle
Scarielle

This is my favorite by brit! It also brings back really good memories. Fem. and fresh but not too over powering :)

sand and surf
sand and surf

Reminds me of something my Grandma used to wear back in the 70s. I do not like this one for myself.
The only Britney perfume I like so far is Fantasy.

MissxoAlisha

I just repurchased this again today. I remembered how much I loved it! It smells so good! It's very unique in my eyes. It lasts a long time too. It's a personal classic to me. So glad I decided to get it again! <3

radzzzz

GREAT scent!!!!!! I was a bit skeptical at first but I am glad my curiosity got the better of me. No regrets whatsoever. I love EVERY single one of Britneys perfumes and this is great too. Happy that it doesnt smell cheap an its obvious that alot of work went into this. Excellent job Britney

Mud-Cakes
Mud-Cakes

One of my absolute favourite perfumes. I wear it lots as well as Radiance by Britney Spears. Loving Britney's perfumes ;)

sensous_5877
sensous_5877

Smells like the ocean me... this was one of my very first perfumes I owned...but as it is a fresh spicy oceanic smell, I think this fits well as a holiday scent for 20-23 year old girls in beautiful long boho dresses.

glumAbettor
glumAbettor

I love this fragrance so much. It's very sweet, but it lasts much longer than I would have expected.

Though I have had a friend tell me that it made me smell like a stripper. I may or may not have considered pushing her down the stairs.

Renata tang
Renata tang

SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

What a pleasant surprise...a blind buy that I love!!! This is so soft and fresh, perfect for spring and breezy days. I really like this perfume a lot!

Aina Harryna

Seriously! I dont like this scent. It so old to me. I try to love this perfume but cannot! It not my tease. Maybe it suitable to women 30+ , not good for young women!

kkt
kkt

very soft pretty fragrance. Smell a white floral vanilla like smell. Love this scent own it and its one of my favourites. Very girly and pretty and the bottle is cute

sweetstar1

I don't like this scent at all. It smells very old to me. I'm guessing it is the magnolia that makes it smell old.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

I think this is her best! Very sexy very unique..haven't smelled anything like it..and it comes in great price!

lalaland

Anyone want to swap this perfume for something? I have a 3.3 ounce bottle, and only a few sprays have been used :). Let me know!! Message me!

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Teen pop music...sweet and bubbly with a citrus twist. Yup this is it. I still love it even if its a "celeb" perfume.

myeaude
myeaude

Well, i like this floral fragrance, i feel a vanilla dry down. Although I like it, but i don't feel like this is my signature, because, i don't really like if the scent is just floral.

slobberchops
slobberchops

well finally recieved my bottle of this perfume today and i like it,i have always loved celeb frags but since smelling fantasy all i want is brits perfume,so i blind bought this one and will collect the whole set,it does open with quite a sharp pear floral scent,but to me its lovely light fresh and clean,i like it and can see me wearing it around my home or on the odd hot day we get in summer as its fresh and breezy,and different to the fantasy and midnight fantasy which i like as some of the celebs seem to just put out same perfumes and different names !!i have also on my perfume journey decided that if i like a scent and it smells good on me i dont care how old i am or what age the perfume if aimed at,next to buy is raidances then i saving for burberry brit and pink sugar

hannahscircus
hannahscircus

I haven't had it for long. It's nice but it kind of gives me a headache. I've had a lot worse though. I smell mostly vanilla. But I do love all the Britney perfumes I've smelt ;) but i dont like this one as much as the Fantasy range or Radiance.

eilismaireg

I picked this up for a few quid and it's actually quite pretty, it has a coconut water/floral vibe even though coconut isn't listed as an ingredient. Perfect for a summer scent or for work and it doesn't smell harsh or overly synthetic. Yep, it's not sophisticated but sometimes a departure from what I normally wear is fun!

phantomplan
phantomplan

i love it! nice jasmine fragrance for summer. but not stay for a long time :(

mr_lestrange

this is perfect for summer. i tried using this during a cold weather and it smells like soy sauce. eeew but this is a perfect perfume.

alicepolice
alicepolice

From time to time, I get sick of all the overly juicy and sweet fragrances out there, and that's when I grab my lovely Curious. I really enjoy the fact that this is quite linear and stays floral throughout. Most floral fragrances are ruined with a lot of fruit, which just creates a smell of wilted flowers on a hot, sweaty summer day -- not very elegant.

But, no such worries here!

Pretty, musky, dry flowers with just the smallest amount of sweetness so as not to make it too harsh. Not very complex, not too strict; just a lovely composition for school/office (but don't spray too much!) For me, this is a scent that speaks of independence with a forgiving heart. Kindness, but not naivety.

Lastly, I have to comment on the gorgeous bottle! Dreamy, opaque, ocean blue and cute pink charms. I feel like the princess I always wanted to be as a child whenever I hold this. :-)

bobbydrugan
bobbydrugan

Got bought it as a gift a few years ago loved the smell of it spray in the air hated it against my skin,far to sweet. made a nice air freshner though xx

nenomi3d
nenomi3d

Love this perfume.
My favorite Britney perfume of all time.
Makes you feel light, young and carefree.
Very soft and playful.
It wears off pretty musky with traces of sandalwood and lasts about 5 hours on my skin.
Has this bubblegum feel about it.
Overall, a good first Britney perfume from her collection range.
Best to wear during daytime, spring/summer season.

willbear
willbear

i'm not one for celebrity perfumes most are bad or smell the same this is very clean and works on my best friend its very summer not something to wear at night or in winter i love this

johnsmommy
johnsmommy

I love this, and so does my grandma. It is light fresh floral, a hint of pear comes out. It makes me happy. My cat seems to like it when I wear it too. I use it when under stress.

Evam28
Evam28

totally gross. I hated the smell and the spray exit got a crusty residue around it. i never used most of it

lalaland

It's cute. That's about it. Completelly agree with pimpnazt (the first review at the bottom). I revieved this scent two years ago and seriously, I'm just kinda done with this smell. I mean, its not that it smells bad, it just gets boring after a while. It would be a great scent for a girl who just entered middle school, but definitely not for anyone over the age of 20. Its cute, but that's it.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

This was one of the first Britney fragrances I tried. A Girly fresh fragrance with florals, musk and very aquatic. With a sweet vanilla base note. It really did last for ages and the dry down was a little powdery. I really liked the bottle and spray however several months later I notived it was smelling different on me and the colour had changed. Took it back for a refund then exchanged for something else as the 'bad' smell put me of this fragrance. Haven't worn it since.

Blue Heaven

Lovely for when out shopping with friends or at work.
Simple, delicate and pretty!
My everyday choice of perfume when just chilling with my friends

sue.nickerson.5
sue.nickerson.5

I wore this fragrance more in my early 20s...I LOVED it when I first wore it, but I got sick of it eventually. It seems a little young for me now (I am 27). Too sugary-sweet. I think I'd spritz in on again sometime, though, for nostalgia's sake...

celebrity89
celebrity89

Reminds me of when someone's blood sugar is too high, and they need a shot of insulin. Design has this same note.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

IMO this is the best fragrance of britney spears

ohshea
ohshea

I don't really see this as a teen frag, i dont really know how to classify this frag! I blind bought a 50ml of this and i regret..way to floral for me. VERY strong synthetic magnolia. I smell no pear. Does not work well with my chemistry. I tried SO HARD to love this frag. For now the pretty bottle just sits on my dresser. This is a frag for people who loooove florals.

b@by
b@by

Magnolia hits you straight up with it's beauty, and stays there. Later the sweet pear comes through, but it's still mostly a floral frag. I'm not usually a fan of florals, but this is absolutely lovely and light. Not light as in soft sillage, light as in not a heavy, musty, weighing-down floral. I'm not a fan of Midnight Fantasy, the top Britney frag, I like Curious and Believe most of all. Very girly fragrance, love it.

EDIT: Agree with stcfani too: totally an ocean water twist to it too, in the dry-down, when the pear comes through. What a lovely, complex frag.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

Curious was next on my hit list as I am currently collecting the entire Britney collection. I finally received the 50ml (1.7oz) as a gift from my bestfriend. People have described this fragrance as 'Boring' and 'Old Lady Perfume', but every time I smelt this before I owned it, I just loved it. What a perfect way to start off a line of fragrances, with a simple, inoffensive everyday floral. On first spray, it's like an aquatic rush of delicate magnolia petals and juicy, soft pear. As it starts to settle down, it calms into a simple and pretty, springtime floral with a little hint of the lingering pear that's still hanging around to add a little freshness. The base is definitely an accurate summary of what Britney calls 'Vanilla Infused Musk'. It really does just remain a soft, vanilla musk from the base until the moment it disappears. Curious accomplishes just what it aims to do. It doesn't try to be anything it isn't. The vintage style, light blue bottle and the running water-like cap really outlay the fragrance and it really does match perfectly. For what it aims to do, Curious is a perfect, simple, everyday floral for the spring and summertime. I am not surprised this fragrance has been so popular in its time. Perfect example of a classic celebrity fragrance. Winner!

stcfani
stcfani

Curious is one of the first perfumes I ever really tried, and liked. I had several sample bottles (probably like five, or more) and well.. Definitely the first one I ever used all up. It's clean, light, and has almost a little.. ocean like smell to me, from what I remember. When I get the chance, I'll definitely buy the full sized. White woods, musk, magnolia, and sandalwood really stand out in this scent, so if that's your sort of flow, definitely go and try it!

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

‘Curious’ is very special to me because it’s the first perfume of my life. I can still remember how glad I feel when I got it.

I fell in love with the bottle design and the scent. Everything about this perfume is so pretty. It has amazing combination of white flowers and pear. It’s very soft, girly and slightly sexy at the same time. XD

However I heard many negative comments about its poor lasting power. Fortunately, it lasts so long on my skin (over 7 hours) which makes me feel so happy!
The scent is super loveable so that I think it’s perfect for everyday use and suits for every occasion.

Do not believe in any negative comments before you try that perfume by yourself!

Bachie

I was bought this when it first came out and adored it. Sweet smelling and strong. It's more of a teenager/first perfume scent and I defiantly recommend if it's a gift for that age group.

liban23
liban23

I've been looking for a fun floral for quite sometime now, I had Coach Signature for awhile but quickly got tired of it and felt it got too cloying. I received Curious as a birthday gift a couple years ago, but stored it away and never opened it. A few days ago I came across it cleaning out my storage closet and decided to give it a whiff.
This is exactly what I've been looking for! This is a great daytime floral, that's a little bit sweet but not too cloying. The longevity on my skin is also nice. I don't have the atomizer, so bottle is a little bit awkward to spray with, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a simple daytime floral.

themattsky
themattsky

This is Britney's only fragrance that I absolutely can't stand! It's very synthetic and smells like an old lady's fragrance.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

Received this as a gift from my boyfriend and I love it! On me it's a very fresh scent, really watery which I like. Like flowers next to a crystal clear creak

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUELY FEMININE. Magnolia wafting in the ocean breeze...LOVE

luciterabbit
luciterabbit

watery,fresh,pretty,boys like.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

i purchased the 1oz. curious perfume set bout a mo. ago. peeps... have to say, it's one of my fav. perfumes. on a scale of 1 to 10, have to rate it an 8. it's one of those fragrances that seems it won't offend cause it's not over powering, like others. i personally wear this perfume for work & never fail to get a compliment when wearing it. definitely a daytime fragrance & a spring season kind of scent, as well. i do intend to repurchase this product after i use it up.

p.s. it's one of those fragrances that makes me feel... classy, sexy & romantic. highly recommend curious...

MissxoAlisha

I've always loved curious. It's my favorite fragrance by her. It has a pretty unique smell and it smells absolutely wonderful.I used to own this 6 years ago or so.I had the biggest bottle. I really want to get it again. I got so many compliments when I used to wear this scent. :)

josiegleeson
josiegleeson

I love the scent but unfortunately it really doesn't last long on me :( I rarely find perfumes that last more than an hour on my skin. But it really is a beautiful perfume.

Just hope yours doesn't come with those stupid puffer things attached!

Scarlette
Scarlette

So watery and boring. A little off to my nose. Has a pale grassy note that doesn't fit. Nothing to be curious about.

sabrinawaheed
sabrinawaheed

I recently purchased this perfume because everyone seem to have it. Smell is very light. Nothing uncommon. I would not purchase again. Thinking about passing it to my mom.

anniemaria
anniemaria

I got this as my first fragrance when I was around 11, and I absolutely loved -and overused- it back then. I saw it in a store and remembered how much I used to love it, and tried it again a while ago and this time I just found it pretty horrible, haha. The magnolia is really strong and synthetic I think... so is the pear. After a few hours the sandalwood was very dominant and it lingered on the skin for quite some time. At 20 years old I can't think of any good occasion to ever wear this again, but its not that bad of a fragrance for a young girl (if she knows proper dosage).

annettepe

i didnt expect much of this since i usually dont like very florally fragrances. but when i smelled it i was quiet impressed. i would love to purchase this fragrance now as i own nothing like it.

its a sweet floral with a hint of fruity notes which i think is the pear.in the dry down i can also detect the vanilla and very soft musk. i dont really smell any woody notes in particular. this fragrance is so girly, fun and youthful. and i love the bottle with the sprayer! its a very pleasant, inoffensive and soft scent.

FranFran

I don't agree with the main accords. In my opinion, this should be:

Floral
White floral
Fruity
Woody
Watery

Sabriel
Sabriel

Is it just me or does this smell a lot like Eau d'Eden by Cacharel? This perfume always reminds of the time I used to wear Eau d'Eden. I have a mini bottle of Ed and wore it along side Curious and could barely tell the difference between them. Curious just smells more musky and a little cheaper (not necessarily a bad thing, just not high end).

I enjoy wearing Curious at home but not sure if I'm confident enough to wear it out because of the mixed reviews. Some people say it smells cheap but I feel that it's a safe, pretty, inoffensive fragrance. I think it is lovely for what it is but I'm not sure if I'm smelling the same as everyone else. I don't like to offend people with my perfumes.

When I first spray this I get a very strong pear note. It smells just like real pears. Then the florals appear but because I don't know what each floral is supposed to smell like, I don't know if they smell how they're meant to. After about a half hour the musk comes in and is very strong and dry, and sticks around for 5+ hours.. I think I smell vanilla but not like everyone else can smell it. Then again I'm used to Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle vanilla so maybe there is a lot of vanilla in this.

I wish this smelt on me like it does on others; aquatic, fruity floral with vanilla and a touch of musk but I still very much like this for what it is.

Note: I had the 100ml atomiser bottle and it turned yellow so I took it back where I got it and returned it. A few months later I bought a 50ml bottle and have had it for at least 4 years and it's still clear. I keep it in a cool dry place in a cupboard with the body lotion.

The bottle is gorgeous too. It's so much better than a lot of plain bottles on the market. I love as well you can get a 10ml roller ball from Priceline too (Australia).

vood-oohlala
vood-oohlala

Baby white flowers sprinkled with dew drops playing dressup in Momma flowers' heels. Sweet, mildly soapy and inoffensive, but nothing remotely sexy about this. A bland and forgettable little juice.

kittenssecret
kittenssecret

This is one of those perfumes that you see everywhere, here about a lot and want to love because everyone else does.

I personally hate this one. It smells like lemon water to me. It lasts a long time though which is a plus if it works for you, maybe it's not for me but it's by far in my opinion the worst Britney perfume.

I do find the bottle adorable, though. Adorable enough that I won't throw it out even though I can't wear it.

amyrallis98
amyrallis98

It smells quite dainty, feminine and a very soft floral.

Such a boring perfume!

olitunia
olitunia

This is the perfect girly scent! I have bought it first when I was out of perfume and back in the country after a long time. Had to buy something not so pricey, to take with me for vacation, and this was a perfect shot. That's the everyday go to perfume, appropriate for any occasion and time of the year (although I only use it in summer). I really like it and although I have switched to more "high end" brands quite a while ago, I still repurchase this one!

lizmarrero
lizmarrero

i bought this blind...i was a little dissapointed because fantasy smells so good and well this is just okay :/ i think it smells a little like baby powder..

juliaten
juliaten

I sprayed this perfume and one my friend said it smells like baby powder. I personally don`t find anything special about this perfume. It`s just okay.

perfumebox
perfumebox

This is a sweetly-refreshing pear/magnolia scent I spray on when I want snob-free, girly instant-gratification; perfect when I don't want anything fussy, posh, or too challenging.
It starts out juicy-floral, and a fuzzy, understated vanillic musk starts to come out as the scent develops. It's well-balanced so none of the notes overpower the others. The magnolia is present throughout and though it's slightly synthetic, I still can't help loving how it smells. It reminds me of childhood floral favorites like Gap Dream. Pretty and uncomplicated.

I wouldn't shell out full-price but since I bought the tester from a discount store for a very low price, I have no complaints other than that the bottle is chunky and the sprayer is extremely stiff and hard to work with. Lasting power is pretty good and one spritz lasts me easily through a workout and a quick shower.

AdrianaCatLover
AdrianaCatLover

A delicate aquatic floral with a powdery vanilla laced drydown. This frag is quite "blue" smelling. Pleasant. It makes me feel nostalgic and I love it. Ill never be too old to love this. One of my favorites. Dont be too big of a perfume snob to give this unique gem a chance!

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

This is a very lovely floral perfume, I'm charmed. I feel soothed and self confident when I wear it. Curious fits to any occasion: work, school, romantic dinner, party. There is something classic and flirty in it's composition. I feel my favourite magnolia and lotus, then comes out soft jasmin and everything is wrapped in light vanilla. Nothing too much, maybe a little soapy, but I love this type of fragrances. I would reccomend it to anyone who likes Versace's Bright Crystal or Beckham's Intimately, they share something similar.

hjc628
hjc628

I just cant get enough of this perfume. I like it a lot more than her other fragrances. I can see how people still preceive this is a little girl scent, but the way it interacts on my skin makes it come out smelling very sophisticated. Lasting power is incredible. The smell lingers in my room for days.

kiyo
kiyo

I agree, nothing really special about this scent next time I will just stick to other perfumes that are not celebrity perfumes. Nothing special about them.

sweetstar1

There isn't anything special about Curious. It is a pretty blah, floral fragrance but has a more grown up scent than most of Britney's other fragrances.

bleuciel
bleuciel

This smells very similar to 'Intimately' by David and Victoria Beckham. They have the same feel. So if you don't like that or you find it too strong, then I wouldn't recommend Curious.

It's pure floral, strong and sort of fresh. I cannot distinguish any specific flowers, it has a white floral vibe to it. I can't smell the pear at all.

Very long lasting, one spray is enough. I scrubbed it off my wrist, it wouldn't come off LOL. To me it seems ordinary and like a thousand other perfumes out there.

Best suitable for spring/summer due to its floral freshness. It's not warm nor fruity nor deep, just loud, floral and a bit sweet.

linzilou92
linzilou92

I bought a bottle of this from TK Maxx without smelling it, I thought it would be like all the other Britney perfumes I loved but this smells horrible on my skin. It must spark off some horrible memory for me or something. I just can't smell it without feeling ill. I would suggest trying it first before you buy it.

misschic
misschic

I got this as a Christmas gift when I was 19. I was obsessed with the smell itself as we'll as the bottle as it was unlike all my previous perfume bottles. While I don't wear this much anymore, I have many happy memories and associations with Curious.

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I got a cute little 10mL bottle of this in a box set today, and I like it. I have to admit I don't love it, as I find it almost too floral and watery for me. But it's nice enough to wear, and I'll end up finishing it soon anyway.

RainyDayDaydream
RainyDayDaydream

Got this as a gift, but did not expect to like it, however now my bottle is just under halfway gone now. (It was actually given as a gift, for all of the girls in my grade as a going-away present at the end of Grade 12. All of the girls, about [15-20 of us] either liked or loved this perfume.) Me included, liked this as well. Its a fragrance for younger people, but I would say almost anyone can wear it. Its quite fresh and floral, but not overtly so. Its however a very simple scent, and I cant smell much more other than just the vanilla and floral scents in it. Once I use this up, will probably not repurchase and will rather go for her Fantasy line of fragrances- either Fantasy or Midnight, as I prefer sweeter scents. Not a bad perfume at all, though.

foxy_princess

This was THE very first perfume I ever owned. I had the 30ml bottle and proudly wore it almost every day for a whole year. It's very universal and if you bought this perfume for anyone (could be your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, best friend) I guarantee they'd be more than happy to wear it :) smells sweet, watery and floral

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

it's cute but too watery for my liking!

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

I found this scent more classy and refined than the bottle and celebrity herself would suggest. Despite being ultra sweet this had some intensive powdery notes and something sandalwoody on my skin, and was something a bit different from all of the cupcake lollipop diabetes in a spray bottle scents available now. Still way too sweet for my liking (I wear heavy orientals and deep florals) hence was re-gifted.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Such a cute scent! Very casual, perfect for everyday ware since wears very close to the skin. Super feminine...The words yummy, flowery and sweet comes to my mind when wearing this. Like it!

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a warm, rich, woodsy, feel good scent, that makes me think of a cashmere sweater against my soft scented skin, in the wintertime, with frost on the windowpanes. It's a mild floral, laced with sweet vanilla, and rich woods that has me looking forward to some time with a good book, next to the warmth of a blazing fireplace. Nice longevity and medium sillage.

coshlin
coshlin

I find Curious is a perfect perfume for work. It's not offensive or strong-smelling in any way, and it still brings out the light femininity that it portrays so nicely. Mine didn't come with a pump, it's just a regular push-spray design. I've had it for around a year and a half and it still smells as good as when i bought it. And no green chunks :)

justchillin
justchillin

smells clean and flowery, not bad and worth a try

fujii
fujii

I got this as a gift from my parents when they visited the US and I don't like it because it makes me too conscious of other people in a bad way. It feels like I'm bothering others with its strong smell.

I don't know about the cleanser smell but its really flowery and feminine. Its something I might grow to like but unfortunately I think its not appropriate to be used in the tropics even though some people here wrote that its for summer. I just imagine giving people headaches with this.

I still keep it though since I like the bottle and its a gift. I've kept it so long that the perfume changed color, its yellowish now.

natsor86
natsor86

the pump always leaked after a few months green chunks emerged in it the fragrance none existent non lasting disapointing

Musselille
Musselille

This is absolutely one of the best celebrity perfumes I have ever smelled. And it's not just a teen perfume!

A deep powdery, musky perfume.
I feel sexy and confident wearing this.

Mine was good for about 3 years, then it loosed staying power, but still smells the same.

Really good for the price!

FranFran

My first fragrance! <3 I disagree with people calling it cheap and comparing it to other products. It smells unique to me, and is one of the only few perfumes I know that smells light but STILL has good sillage. Lasting power is good too, and the sillage and lasting power is often underestimated with curious. Has a delicious smell and draws lots of compliments, and has a very good looking bottle. Prefer the atomizer over the normal one though. A well deserved 9/10

verynices
verynices

Yo creo que el perfume Curious de Britney es de corte algo juvenil entre 15 a 35 años no mas yo creo que es un perfume bastante agradable de notas florales bastante limpias bueno como para ir a la universidad...siento que tiene un corte algo sport o para trabajar pero para gente joven sin que las notas sean asfixiantes....de tipo atemporal mas inclinado hacia primavera verano donde el perfume se le puede sacar mejor partido...bueno para ir al antro o de shopping con las amigas.

angelsai
angelsai

This was my very first perfume that I used to wear in high school. Deliciously sweet and innocent, and brings back memories every time I smell it! Would recommend to young girls or women who enjoy vanilla-based or sweet, floral scents. Boys go crazy over this perfume.. One of my all-time favourites!

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

Cute and firty. Is a really fun, girly fragance. I would aquire it again.

Maya44
Maya44

This is a very "cute" scent!! :D

tandi
tandi

This smells cheap. Kinda like shampoo or air freshener. Dislike

ahh.x
ahh.x

I found this fragrance to be average, maybe a little below. definitely nothing special but still an almost pleasant smell at first. However i found that the initial scent never lasted very long and began to smell fake and synthetic.
Maybe a good first perfume for the 11 - 14 market.

this fragrance just proves you get what you pay for. CHEAP.
Some may find that alittle harsh but it is just my honest opinion, which I think reviews should be.

pinkvanilla24
pinkvanilla24

i hate it but i like it...its complicated.

wondiscents
wondiscents

i do not like this. too plain & smells like shampoo. glad i swapped this.

reyjasson
reyjasson

My aunt had this one, and when I first saw it I instantly knew I had to have it sprayed on me.

FLIRTY. FUN. GIRLY. Three words that describe this fragrance. It's basically Ms. Britney Spears herself on a bottle - something you'd like to keep with you all day long. The magnolia notes were right on point, plus the tuberose, which makes it more exciting. I just loved it so much I had to spray it many times on my shirt LOL. 5/5 definitely. Packaging is very cute too :)))

BritXOX

And this used to be the one I would wear on a date. It just makes me feel confident somehow. Since I'm married, it must have worked ;)

BritXOX

I had this when I was 18 and I still have one bottle! So after 5 years of wearin this I still love it. As I remember this is my second bottle of it.

It used to be my party fragrance. I just makes me feel like a party girl! And the funny thing is, that I'm not a party girl. I'm married now and even as sitting here and writing this I feel like I need a longdrink.

On my skin this is pure floral. No fruits.Not sweet at all. Even I've used this one since a teenager I've never thought this as a teenage perfume. It was my gateway scent from fruitiness to the floral world. In other words, my firs FLORAL perfume. This is grownup, clean, fun, beautiful, heavy scent. quality is very good too!

foxy_princess

Smells like expensive magnolia soap :) I love it! Spring in a beautiful blue crystal-like bottle.. A few squirts go a long way too! Longevity is about 6 hours

sally.west1
sally.west1

My first Britney perfume and I love it! My work colleague was wearing it and I said "What's the gorgeous smell!" I was surprised when she said "Curious" as I have never been a fan of celeb scents after a horrible experience with JLo's Glow! I bought a small bottle and have emptied it already and have now bought a bigger one! As for it being a young perfume, I'm over 50 and think its great for every day wear and always gets compliments. I love fruity florals and this has just the right depth for me without overpowering - last about 5 hours on my skin with one small squirt so quite long lasting. Would recommend for any woman who wants to feel young, fresh and sweet!

mrshopkins1973
mrshopkins1973

Love the warmth of this. I can smell the Pear stronger here than in Faith Hill's original. I like the Magnolia, Sandalwood, and Musk. I love this for Spring/Summer.

cleanerchic
cleanerchic

I like this one. Almost done with the bottle, The scent comes out on me with a heavy musk. A real nice anytime scent. Will by again.

Scent-a-holic
Scent-a-holic

Never thought Id say this but this is a beautiful frag!! Im not even a fan of fruity scents (they tend to smell well cheap and sickning sweet on me). But this is a real modern masterpiece, i cant see anyone not liking this the price is right the longevity on me and silliage are superb. Im very surprised at the quality of this scent its a very happy frag to me and clean smelling I actually love the blend of the peach!! It smells fresh and spunky and very pretty. Young yes a bit, but as a fourty year old woman Ifind myself felling pretty spunky sometimes, maybe more then some girlies half my age and for those special moments I find this perfect. LOL

Two thumbs up for this one!!

eilismaireg

This is the best of the Britneys that I've tried. It's effervescent in a gloriously fake fruity way but with an underlying musky base making it neither overly sweet or 'fresh'which is how modern scents usually end. I sprayed this on and happily walked around the shops without shame, and I'm 40! Nice enough for the summer and in a cute little bottle. Great pressie for a teen

b.a.denney

I'm wearing this one a lot recently. I just got it and I'm liking it. It is really different from anything I have. I usually hate white floral, and in fact have few floral perfumes in my collection, but I love this perfume. I also LOVE the bottle. It is super feminie and flirty, and it's the most gorgeous blue color. Some reviews say it is a young scent, but I'm in my forties and I don't feel silly wearing this. It's a fun and feminine scent.

Edit as of 5-25-2014: I reach for this every spring, and end up wearing it off/on all summer. It really can be worn anytime though. It's unlike anything else in my collection, and I'm not a floral lover, but this just continues to "wow" me.

angelica_hellyna
angelica_hellyna

I got this when I was in highschool. And yeah! Love it.

The colour, the bottle, the atomizer. It looks so vintagely glam! I like it a lot! The fact that it is in baby blue with lil pink dangling, was sooo cutely precious.

When I spritz it, it made me feel crispy clean! Like the smell of flower after rain. Like a morning dew too!

Really recommend this for a young girls who wanna find their first perfume. Just totally good perfume for every day use. Just love!

nush imogen
nush imogen

Nice floral fragrance, little bit boring, last for about 2-3 hours (4 heavy sprays) which is longer than my other BS perfume (circus fantasy). I bought this thinking it was something else though, i tried one BS scent one long time ago and loved it, still dont know what it was though .. this one is ok for summer and i will use the bottle up (cute design!) but wont buy a new one.

lisalgreer
lisalgreer

I've had this long enough to try it out a few times. I like the clean magnolia scent of it--a lot. Trouble is, it doesn't last long on me at all. I can barely smell it 45 minutes after I've sprayed it. I won't buy it again, but I'll enjoy the small bottle I do have. :)

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Fresh and clean . Fits perfect for the summer . I like it :) .

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I love this perfume. It is floral but not in over abundance. Hints of fruit keep it light. Its a great day frag for any age. Very feminine.

The bottle is nice unlike BS usual tackiness. Thank goodness the juices smell better than the bottles look! I will repurchase this .

FuzzCookies
FuzzCookies

I'm not a fan of Britney as such, but I LOVE this perfume. I find it to be subtle with just the right amount of glamour and sexiness for daytime. Underneath the fruit and creaminess I find there's quite a smoky undertone which is irresistible. I also think it's suitable for all ages and very accessible as someone's first perfume. It's quite natural, very clean and extremely pretty, I can't get enough of it.

yvonnerodenhiser

Also, am I the only one who detects a hint of cupcake in this? The only note that would make me smell this is the vanilla but I cant put my finger on what is making me smell a hint of cupcake? Lol, any suggestions would be welcomed :)

yvonnerodenhiser

My first celebrity fragrance purchase! A lot of wonderful memories of my early teenage years :) I adore this scent. It isn't too sweet or in your face, and the staying power is a force to be reckoned with. This can be a blessing or a curse if you spray too much, as it can be quite strong with more than three spritzes.

It is quite sweet but is grounded by the magnolia and pear. I know pear is sweet but not a red berry and caramel sugary sweet like fantasy, a natural and fresh sweetness that is very youthful and feminine.

I do not wear this to work since I am past 30 now and do not want to put anyone off, but this is a safe fragrance and I do wear it during the day for going shopping or to run errands since it does make me feel young and free spirited :)

Nostalgia in a gorgeous aquamarine bottle! Love it!

Warning: this perfume will change to a greenish color in the bottle when it goes old, then it will smell like rubbing alcohol so store this somewhere cool and dark...for some reason Curious goes off quicker than most perfumes so I always buy small bottles since this is not an everyday perfume for me.

perfumegirl29
perfumegirl29

i like this scent but i don't think i would buy it because it's smells like water and musk on me, but on a perfume card it's smells nice, it's just my body chemistry

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Curious is a very unique, distinctive smelling perfume and I really couldn't compare it to anything else on the market, and certainly not to a lot of other celebrity scents which tend to be more generic and commonplace smelling. To me it smells exotic, thanks to the magnolia and lotus, a little sweet, clean and very feminine. I much prefer it to most of Britney's other perfumes which smell generically fruity and sweet (although I do also really like Radiance!), and it's a million miles better than the clinical, weird smelling Believe! The magnolia, lotus, pear, vanilla and musk in Curious blend so well to create a bright, fresh, clean, sweet and semi-tropical scent which is just lovely.

On my skin Curious lasts for quite awhile - 10 hours and more - so the staying power is great. I've got both an EDP perfume and also a few shimmer perfume sticks and I find that the perfume sticks last longer on my skin though than the perfume. Either way, it lasts much longer than some much more expensive perfumes and smells great so there are no complaints from me!

Oh, as for the age range this perfume's appropriate for - don't believe the reviews that say nobody over the age of 18 or whatever should wear this. I think this would be fine on women of any age (and I'm well beyond my teens!) and anyway - age is just a number and you shouldn't feel you can't wear something just because you don't fit into a certain age range! If something works on you and makes you happy then be independent and free spirited enough to just wear it!!

LLL3
LLL3

This is not exactly a head-turner. It is a soapy, white floral that doesn't evolve much after its initial offering. In humid weather, it is suggestive of a sultry Louisiana evening near a blooming magnolia tree. It also has something crisp and oceanic about it. And that's all she wrote. Not bad for a two-note fragrance.

muncierobson
muncierobson

this a clean, light and floral scent! a friend of mine said it smelled like white musk by body shop! i can smell some similarities but this is far more refined! it wont offend anyone! Im a guy and i wear it to work (lots of girls there) and lots of compliments!I love fantasy, radiance and believe but i like curious! like britneys first album, it was ok but they def got better!

Leonamarie001
Leonamarie001

omg.. this perfume has been my favorite since i was 15 or 16 years old. When it first came out i saw it on a commercial and i told my mom i wanted it because i grew up listening to Britney Spears and wanted to try this because the bottle looked so beautiful and i just started getting into perfumes and make up. So i got it for christmas and from my boyfriend at the time and i absolutely loved it! It is my favorite fragrance from Britney Spears, following In control and Believe. It is amazing smelling and i know some girls do not like it, but i LOVE it! I can never be without it. I am on my fifth bottle and i have two 3.4 oz bottles right now. I actually bought the first one at booths corners for almost $30 and then found the second one on scentedmonkey for only $7.00, a tester, but came with the charms, box, and had no cap cus it's a tester. I think they made a mistake having it for $7.00 for a 3.4oz one because they had changed it months later to about $22.00 when i went to stock up on some more, but that's still cheap. I really recommend if you haven't already, to give this perfume a chance. Everyone has a different taste, but i love it and from what my fiancee and other people say, they love it too! :)

heatherine
heatherine

I went ahead and purchased a mini of this along with some shower gel (total was $12 at TJ Maxx) because I sniffed the tester at a drugstore and found it very pleasant. I really do like the scent but find that it completely disappears on me after only a couple of hours (or less, depending on how active my day is), no matter how much I apply, and even if I combine it with the shower gel beforehand. I love the magnolia/pear blend, which are about all the notes I get from CURIOUS, and that's fine with me. I love a perfume that's not too busy. I don't regret my purchase but I doubt I'll ever buy it again, based solely on its poor lasting power.

Nataliemeows
Nataliemeows

I really find this perfume to be fresh and sweet, and not overbearing. I love the scent and the bottle is simply beautiful and fun! It was the first perfume I received when I was younger, and I found it to be quite special and fitting for a girlie girl.

Light. Watery. Fruity floral.

Most of all I feel the juicy pear note, the romantic cyclamen and the watery lotus note with the tuberose and the vanilla notes sweetness.

Not a fan of fragrances by celebrities, but I think that this fragrance is nice enough. The staying power is good enough, too. The best of Britney's fragrances by far, imho.

frohfroh
frohfroh

I don't like this, there is just nothing in it that stands out. It has no personality, and it is completely forgettable and unnoticable. It would be best for those kind of women who want to wear something that only they can smell. For women who find perfume offensive and just want to smell clean.

vallzinha
vallzinha

Sweet thing, it is well mixed, girl, woman! Who enjoys sweet scent is a good thing!

vicka16
vicka16

Nice fragrance, light, fresh and slightly sweet in the same time. That's my n°1 choice (from my big collection) that I prefer to wear during hot and very humid weather. I can easily make four spritz and it wont be overpowering.

acavicchi
acavicchi

The bottle for Curious is very nice- pretty colour, pretty shape. The fragrance, however, I find really overwhelming and headache-inducing. The floral notes (most likely the jasmine and lotus) I find way too strong, and the vanilla just intensifies the scent.
For some reason, it reminds me of Revlon Outrageous Shampoo. It has that same in-your-face strong floral smell.

vinisantosrs

I'm completely obsessed about this one! It's about feeling playful, confortable, fun, happy, clean, simple. And the box and bottle are so cute, though they have changed the original beautiful one to a simple box like Circus Fantasy.

I wish it could last longer, cause in 2 hours it's very hard to feel.

Veronica Perry
Veronica Perry

This was my first own fragrance, I got it a very long time ago, but I still have it because it's an important memory, I don't want it to finish and I really like it ahaha :)

(I'm italian and I don't speak very well english, so I ask you sorry if I've done many mistakes! :) )

vinisantosrs

A watery white floral very simple and light for all-day use. Not sweet or fruity like the Fantasy line. The longevity, as I see (first day using) is about 3-4 hours, and projection close to the skin. Almost unissex, it has a ''hairspray'' scent feeling. For all ocasions. Nice Bottle and box.

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

I think this is a lovely clean and fresh sent and I find this one does last on me. I had this year's ago and then just recently tried it again and fell in love with it all over again!

reidb18

The only complaint I have is the lasting power, the light floral smell is very nice, oh and the bottle is beautiful except for the fact the metal around the top peels off lol.

CORPSE13
CORPSE13

Got it as a gift few years back i used it all and it was quite nice not sure if i would buy it again i prefer new ones from Britney.:)

mandy.may
mandy.may

love the smell,but has absolutely no staying power

SarahSk
SarahSk

I liked this perfume at first when I bought it blind. As time went on , I found it bland and boring as I experimented with better fragrances. I rarely wear this any more. It's not that it isn't a good perfume, it is. It smells good on me. But it doesn't last, and it lacks "oomph". It does not have a unique character to set it apart from other fragrances. I also have Fantasy, and the two scents smell a lot alike to me. I prefer scents that are mroe unique and have more staying power.

kathy.chong king
kathy.chong king

i hated this perfume. the smell changes a lot. it was with a fruity sense when i bought it but it is with a smell made me headache now.

cleo777

I have always loved this bottle, and recently found it at our local drug store (100ml for $17 CDN). I thought the eau de parfum would come with the pretty blue spritzer, but alas, on opening the box, no fancy blue spritzer. Still, the bottle is gorgeous and looks great on my dresser. The scent, however, reminds me of a good salon quality hair product rather than perfume. Pleasant, but blah--boring! So decorate my dresser with it I will, but I won't be using it.

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

Smells nice but gave me a headache. :(

April5092
April5092

This is the only Britney Spears' perfume that I own. It is light and fresh, perfect for spring and summer, although I think you can wear it all year round. I'm not good with describing floral notes but this perfume is not heavy floral at all! It's fun and smells so clean. My mom also wears it as well. Too bad it does not last very long on me(3 hours top -edp), and did I mention that the bottle is absolutely gorgeous<3

mr_lestrange

this is one of my favorite perfume, when i go out on a date with my partner, i wear this.. and he always end up smelling me all night .. ill buy again..

jreyes366
jreyes366

I have to say that I'm a fan of Britney's scents but this one is just not a favorite. I think it smells kind of like cleaning products and cheap perfume. I guess it's just the way the perfume settles on my skin but it just smells really strong and pungent. All in all, I dislike it.

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

the perfume lets of different scents, it has a strongish citrus like smell ive has 3 bottles of this really nice

Raina
Raina

While I'm a fan of some celebrity fragrances, I find that they are either a hit or a miss. This was a huge miss for me. It smells like an odd combination of sweet tarts and grandma florals, and not in any good way. The notes were very misleading for me as I don't find this to be a soft, feminine scent at all. It comes on as a cloying, floral, musky smell that I cannot imagine would suit many people.

On the upside, it does have some powerful staying power. I tried scrubbing this off with soap and water and after several hours its still going strong, which is good news for those who do enjoy it.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

I am not a fan of this, but that's probably because I am obsessed with Britney's sweeter scents. I prefer the Fantasy line (except Circus- gross and soapy!) because they are more gourmand/bakery/fruity. I guess if you wanted to get into Britney perfumes but you aren't someone who loves sweet scents, you would want to go for this. It is more fresh, floral, powdery. I did not like it at all though.

cleo777

I have to say I absolutely love the bottle, everything about it is gorgeous--the color, the shape, the atomizer, everything. Don't think I've ever smelled it, but now I really want to!

CUPCAKEDOLL

I love it, a masterpiece. Is one of those perfumes I buy again and again, since I was 17.

Smells so clean, maybe soapy. It´s sweet, warm, flowery, with an elegant style but suitable for different ages (16-30).

I absolutely recommend this, of course. Long lasting power on me =)

angeldoll
angeldoll

Clean,fresh and flowery almost woody scent.Not too strong but noticeable. Perfect for young lady:) Bottle is very pretty!

sherry1956
sherry1956

I love this fragrance. I have never gotten tired of it. I like all of Brittany's fragrances except Believe. Yes, Curious is a fun and fresh scent!

julie.valdalyn
julie.valdalyn

This perfume lasted 5 minutes on my skin. No joke, I'm really disappointed /:

daisy 12345
daisy 12345

Some people say that it's smells little bit silimar to
gucci flora,i don't know because i can't try it
before baying.
I like gucci glora despite the fact that I do not like floral scents. A realy love the BS Fantasy
and a want to bay curious. I don't know what can i do
I can not smell curious before buying(((

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

One of my top five favorites, but definitely near the top.
It just has a very alluring quality to it for me, and captures the innocence and playfulness at the same time of its name "Curious."
My husband goes wild when he smells it on me (olfactory nostalgia will do that for ya), but even if there were no wonderful times, memories, places you'd visited to associate it with, it's just the fragrance to start making memories for the first time.

I don't care for "Fantasy" (I smelled like straight-up cotton candy, which isn't such a bad thing, unless you don't wanna smell like a five year old girl with cotton candy stuck to her face and smiling cheesily at you, haha). I know plenty of girls who like it just fine, though.

And then "Believe" is great stuff. Smells like you're eating a piece of candy in the middle of the forest.

acv43
acv43

Curious is actually one of the first perfumes i ever owned to it has sentimental value for me (unfortunately my bottle had the bulb atomizer and ended up crystallizing)
Curious is soft and sweet, fresh and playful- really love it. However I have to say the perfume stick smells even better than the perfume- it adds this creamy depth that really makes the Louisiana magnolia shine-- this has to be the queen of magnolia scents! love it :)

xo_starships_ox
xo_starships_ox

Very floral. If you don't like floral, don't buy it. It's as simple as that.

sugarplummy
sugarplummy

this smells good in the bottle. unfortunate for me it did not mix well with my chemistry. on me it smells like baby powder and carnations. i am sure others can wear it and be fine.

hpr2010
hpr2010

I have this perfume and I don't really like it that much anymore. I first got it when I was 14 and I am now 19. I got a new bottl about a year ago and I;ve worn it maybe twice. To me theres a sharp strong very unsettling smell to it that just makes me feel uncomfortable when I wear it. THough I do find that the dry down can be nice.

Sassysilver20
Sassysilver20

I used to like this scent when it first came out. Now to me it just smells and reminds me of chemicals in the top note and it gives me a headache. I love some of the other scents though.

chickenwing
chickenwing

Very pleasantly surprised by this. I smelled this years ago and thought it smelled cheap, but came back and visited this again and I think it smells quite nice!!! A great day-time scent thats not too fruity like some other celebri-scents. A tad young smelling but overall I like this and is very wearable
There's something oddly cozy smelling to me about it

Aspendina
Aspendina

this is so nice, its just a really nice, light floral scent. I have my heart set on Acqua Di Parma Iris Nobile for my floral scent but its so expensive, but I MIGHT get this and use in the mean time, its really nice.

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

Starts with a blast of a distinctive lipstick note that I love..then comes the patchouli, I know it's not listed but it's most obvious to my nose, it's very unique it's that kind of etheral patchouli smell (possibly thanks to the jasmine mixing with the patchouli and magnolia) that is in Vitoria Secrets Sexy Hot (which is now discontinued), then the gentle pear and the vanilla come out to play taming the lipstick etheral patchouli smell to a tranquil but sexy level . Its now begining to get creamy, now the magnolia realy makes her presence known adding a easily detectable floral note , the cyclaminn comes in to spicy up the magnolia . The tuberose is all it needs to sweeten things up without making it syrupy, I can now detect the musk and the woods, I believe it's a synthetic sandlewood which is fine by me, it's more creamy and not so loud, the blonde woods help to keep it light but interesting.. All notes are now blended so nicely as if to dance with one anotehr in a playful yet uniquely sexy yummy mix. It stays this way for an hour or two, then you are left with a slightly powdered, creamy vanilla blonde woods drydown..

I no longer detect any sandlewood. Very nice, just doesnt last long enough, but for the price, it's really not too bad. Id definently say this is far more intruiging than another of brits gourmand scents. This is yummy yes,but not gourmand. no, this wont get mistaken for a piece of vanilla frosted cake, which I;'m so bored of. Overal all a thumbs up. Best suited for a teen age girl to early 30's or someone in the early to mid stages of developing their perfume pallets

While I find it very similar to VS sexy hot.. it's softer more wearable, where the VS is a little loud, which I don't mind.. (the waterlilly helps to keep it lighthearted and ozonic) but this one is definently more versatile more wearable

The bottle is repugnant, looks like a plastic genie bottle, but the mini is cute :D

Lushylori
Lushylori

I really found Curious to be a nice fruity Floral and unique to any other scent I had ever smelled.
I can totally see why some compare this to a shampooy scent though but I kind of like that about this one actually.
I think I mostly detected the Pear at first sniff and as it drys down a bit,the florals seem to pop out.
A great perfume for the younger crowds but even though I'm 34...I want to smell young and fresh like Curious offers too :):)
I need to get myself some of this again..:)

melzy
melzy

I absolutely adore Curious, I'm onto my third bottle. My 100ml bottle spoiled part way through and turned yellow, which smelt utterly disgusting. I blame the atomizer. Yes it's gorgeous, but unnecessary.

To me, Curious is a fresh, clean white floral. I get magnolia with a hint of jasmine and pear, which dries down to a musk tinged with vanilla. Definitely very feminine and pretty. It used to drive my ex-boyfriend absolutely wild every time I wore it.

I've also found it appeals to a wide range of ages. Even my 50-something mother has a bottle :)

Nanc
Nanc

Fresh floral clean scent with very little sweetness. It does have that fresh out of the shower shampoo feel to it as others have mentioned.

JL_Vixen
JL_Vixen

I had this fragrance for about three months. I was truly disappointed in it on the whole. I take quite a long time to go through an entire bottle of perfume and sometimes will go for weeks on end without wearing a certain scent. After maybe four days of total non-use the perfume had separated and created little floaters in the bottle. At first I just sorta half spirled the contents and tried to use it again. The first three sprays smelled like rubbing alcohol--the sprays thereafter smelled like spoiled juice and rubbing alcohol. Needless to say I was very disappointed and will probably never buy this perfume again.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This is my FAVORITE Britney fragrance! It's perfect! I will purchase many back-ups of this perfume :) It is white floral, watery, clean, woodsy. Lasting power is great, spray some on my neck, wrists in the morning & I can still smell it the next morning! I think this is the best fragrance for any girl at any age, occasion & season. The exact description of this perfume is spot on! An exhilarating white floral accented with Louisiana Magnolia and wrapped in the sensuality of vanilla-infused musk. ♥LOVE IT! ;)

10/10 :)

Narmis
Narmis

A girly, cute, and floral scent. However, it's definitely not a scent for someone over the age of 18. It's a bit too "teenish" for me, haha. Nonetheless the bottle is adorable, big plus :)

kitti002
kitti002

I used it when i was about 15. i loved it. very nice, light, easy to wear scent. the bottle is very lovely.this one is the most original from Britney, but the others are pretty good to.

kasslee
kasslee

I used to wear this all the time as a teenager after my friend bought a bottle and I fell in love with it.
It is the kind of scent that would make me feel excited.

My bottle got old and has started to smell strange so I can't remember the exact scent, but I still like it a lot, even though I probably wouldn't wear it now as I would associate it with my younger self.

Curious is not at all sweet like the 'Fantasy' line, it is more feminine and floral.

Very cute, pretty and youthful.

VesterRose
VesterRose

I love Britney spears and all the fantasy perfumes, belive, the radiances but this is horrible! I got licorice!

BUDDYCASSIE
BUDDYCASSIE

Love this one by Britney. I love everything about it. I wear this a lot. Its so fresh and uplifting and the bottle is one of the most beautiful of all perfumes out there :)

CoriH
CoriH

This isn't sweet on me in the least. It's flowery and musky. Light yet deep It melds well with my skin. I think it's very classy and classic yet fresh. It doesn't smell cheap. The longevity is okay not as good as other perfumes that i own but it lasts at least 2 - 3 hours. It settles down rather quickly, like within the first 15 minutes and after that it's beautiful. I love it and i love the old school perfume bottle.

pinkvanilla
pinkvanilla

it is a love and hate perfume. I find it too flowery and fruity. It is a powerful perfume it stays on for a really long time. It reminds me of a perfume my elementary school teacher used to wear. That was years ago. so yea it brings back childhood memories. I think it is good clubbing perfume just because its that strong.

#ilovebritneyspears

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

In Curious the magnolia, lotus, and MUSK stand out the most to me. I do not get ANY fruity notes at all. Not one bit sweet to me either, just a very refreshing a happy mix of flowers and musk. I wore this at the beach and it suited the hot air and salty water perfectly. It always makes me think of my skin being just a touch sunburned and having that lovely "spent the whole day in the sun on the beach, then got glammed up for a nice dinner" feeling. And the price and availability are great!

marydoan90
marydoan90

Curious has a very light and sweet floral smell.
This doesn't really smell like perfume, but more like a "freshly-just-showered" smell.
It's perfect when looking for a subtle, clean scent.

P.S. The first time I smelled Curious was when my friend wore it. If it weren't for the fact that I saw Curious on her dresser, I wouldn't have guessed she was wearing perfume, but had just recently showered.

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

I really like this perfume, because the fruit and floral notes are well balanced.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I really like this perfume. I bought it a few years back for the first time and no matter what I keep repurchasing it. It's very clean, floral and musky. I don't think it's that sweet so you won't be getting a killer headache by wearing it. Highly recommended to anyone who wants a bit of a change from sugary sweet perfumes (not that there's anything wrong with sweet perfumes!)

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I never really expected to like Curious, as I'm not a huge floral fan, I'm more of a fruity gal. I do like this stuff though, it's not overly floral on me, but I don't get much vanilla or musk either, it's very light. I get a little pear in the beginning and some nondescript florals, then very very light musk and a teenie tiny dab of vanilla. I tend to like most of Britney's scents, Fantasy is a favorite, but it is very strong and overpowering on me even if applied lightly, I doubt I could overdo Curious and even if I did it evaporates rapidly on my perfume eating skin, I'm only an hour in and it's fading fast. I think I'll be getting one of those tiny bottles of Curious I see at Kohl's or Wallymart just to have some on hand for when the mood strikes, plus those teenie tiny bottles are precious, I have one of Fantasy and love it! :0)

Update: we're about 8 hours in and I can still smell it, unfortunately it has morphed into mens aftershave, so Curious is now a big fat NO for me. Had to scrub it off.

Hilde
Hilde

This is more like a body mist to me, suitable for spraying on after a shower to retain the clean feeling for longer, just like I would CLEAN's shower fresh.The bottle represents this fragrance well.

It's light and inoffensive, feminine and watery. It's not the scent I wear to be sophisticated or when wanting to smell like I'm wearing a nice perfume, but rather one I wear to smell clean and put together.

It has a floral scent with pear bringing some fruit to it.

This reminds me of me in my mid teens, being a fan of Britney in her cute, girly innocent phase. This scent reflects her at that stage but not the current one.

jesvox
jesvox

Britney Spears Curious well my ex girlfriend had this perfume, i loved very much of it, its so sweet smells like cotton candy then settles to a warm feeling of flower and fruits, then my mother was CURIOUS what my then girlfriend was wearing i told her Britney Spears "Curious", she asked me if i can buy her a bottle for mothers day.

Tovah

I adore this fragrance. It's a happy, flowery, feminine comfort scent for me. It smells like a gentle summer breeze carrying the dreamy notes of fresh magnolia and honeysuckle. My skin rarely brings out the flowers in fragrances, instead highlighting woods and the deeper notes, so I'm thrilled that I can finally smell like a garden. I think this is a beautiful fragrance and I wish I could find others that are similar - both in scent and in the way it works with my skin. So far no luck. I never tire of Curious. (Great name, too!)

Amarilla
Amarilla

I bought this blind and i was expecting something rather similar to DKNY Pure - by the reviews.
Well, i tried very hard but can't detect any similarity.
But i like it eventually. Soapy-clean-flowery low-key fragrance. I normally wear it at home or just going out with the kids to the play ground, wearing t-shirt, jeans and my pink sneakers. Just casual and fresh not femme fatale. Stays long on clothes and scarf and smells even better.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

WHAT? no patchouli listed here? hmmm, odd. Tried this the other day... and I really like it, I swore there was some kind of odd patchouli in it that I adored so much..that was new to my sniffer, but I see no patchouli listed. Is it perhaps the cyclmain? Not sure but it has something that I love. Upon initial blasts I get heaps of this addictive scent it slowly begins to tame down, but never all together goes away.

I have the small bottle and let's say it's not up to par with the fantasy bottles..this one feels like cheep plastic and the design is kind of silly, like a flying saucer, lol...but I'm thinking the larger bottle with atomizer surely has to be nicer

A little to youngish for me, but that special note I cant decifer makes me love it

Lastly, to Britney ... I think when you shaved your head, you should have rocked that bald head, you have the face to pull it off..(that would have been so punk rock, like giving a big F U To the sugar pop industry) but instead ...you went out and bought a wig >.> ehhh....that was more disapointing than the design of this bottle. .... I understand there's money at stake, but I think in the long run you may have lost some fans but gained even more :p We now return to your regularly scheduled program.....lol

This is by far the best of the Britney line!

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

I've always LOVED Britney's perfumes, and this was the only one I hadn't tried. I got a mini bottle from Walmart to test it.

Now usually, I only like really sweet fragrances. So at first, I didn't like this. But after a couple times using it, it's grown on me. It's probably one of the only not-very-sweet fragrances I like! It's nice for formal things like Church or everyday things like school.

I wouldn't recommend this if you like really sweet fragrances. This is definitly floral.

cynthiac
cynthiac

An initial youthful dance of sweet pear and vanilla, alongside floral pangs of lotus and magnolia, is gradually slowed down to something more deep.

Something more mature.

And it's this bittersweet, woody symphony of musk and jasmine that truly make this a fragrance for the woman with attitude.

Though targeted at twenty-somethings, I believe the beautiful drydown of this scent could be enjoyed by women of all ages at any time of the day, any day of the year.

clairedot

They've changed the charms on the bottle :( Britney always does this like with the gems on the fantasy series bottle neck! The "diamonds" on the charm used to be little square diamond like things and now they are just like keychain! they're just silver circles :(

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

If this would stay somewhere near the top (that is after the alchohol wears off) to middle, I would love this..and if it contained patchouli and / or incence it would be amazing. But sadly it does not and it very quickly reaches it's base then begins fading immediately.

clairedot

So fresh clean and lovely, I can see myself as a elderly lady still owning bottles of this!! Never want to be without a bottle!

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

smells very nice and clean. tons of compliments on this.

fath1ma
fath1ma

It smells nothing special, quite fresh floral, but honestly I prefer Fantasy series. Maybe the climate here just not support this kind of perfume

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

I don´t love it, but I like it. It´s more floral than the other scents from Britney.
It´s elegant and fresh to me, good for daytime.
But I like Britneys other scents more.

Hayven
Hayven

I was surprised to smell a floral perfume rather than the usual gourmand perfumes in Britney's line. I usually like vanilla, foody-type sprays, but this one is very nice and smells elegant. I could see myself wearing this for special occasions or a night out. :) I wish the atomizers were still around though for aesthetics.

SexySpice
SexySpice

This baby is a classic, 100%. Surely it will stand the test of time, and has become a standard to which all celebrity perfumes should be compared to.

I saw it on a shelf in a perfume store, which doesn't happen often here and wanted to try it.
There is so much fuss around celebrity scents.
I cannot find them very easily where I live and I don't miss them, because I tried many while traveling abroad and I was always disappointed. I wonder why so many famous people want to launch a perfume with their name, then 2, then 10...
So far I tried Naomi Campbell, Kylie Minogue, Celine DIon (her first one was acceptable), Hillary Duff, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez and ehm...Jenna Jameson.
Britney S. makes no exception. How many perfumes by now? Is she so incredibly inspired?
Curious has a nice bottle, a little tacky but pleasant to see, happy and probably ironic.
The scent inside the cute bottle...well, a tragedy relieved only by the fact that it is very short-lived.
I smell a strange mix of fruity notes like weak tangerine and synthetical flower. No way I can wear this. I smell this one or probably similar ones on so many young girls, so I guess it is appreciated and in any case it is not strong nor disturbing. I wonder if it changes according to body chemistry.
I also tried Fantasy and it's even worse.

Christina8809
Christina8809

Smells like original SoftSoap! That's all I can smell.
Disappears entirely after 15 mins

PurpleSneakers16
PurpleSneakers16

i like this scent. its sorta smells like tea. my friend ses it smells like a public washroom , but its not. its really good

Belil
Belil

This baby was the one that made me find Fragrantica and get hooked on perfumes badly.
So the story goes: few years back when I saw Ms Britney video for song circus I thought "oh my, the poor gal is doing much better, she is looking wayyy much better that the usual trainwreck look she usually pulls off" and she was spraying curious on herself, and I instantly loved how the bottle looked, and a few days later, without having little to none expectations asked for a spray of that perfume on a paper strip in my local store.
It was like magic! I couldn't stop sniffing that strip, I put it in and out of my pocket numerous times ad later when I came home I sniffed it for several days until I couldn't get anything off the paper. I knew I had to get it, because it was pure magic to my nose. Only I had to wait a few months till christmas, because I was really broke at that time and this was my first "expensive" perfume (I know It's not expensive at all, but still anything I had before was way cheaper). So I got a 50ml bottle without that lovely pump, but now knowing how it breaks and spoils the perfume I'm actually glad.
So, I have used it up in about 6months (I guess it was the only perfume I owned at that time) and I really tried to save it up, being really broke then.
The problem with this fume, like everyone else has written, it does go green, and it becomes sharper, so I guess It's very suseptible to light, so now I have the curious heart version for several years now, and it's as good as new.
Also I think that this fume smells better on clothes than on skin, because on clothes it stayes linear and beautiful, gentle, sweet, subtile, lovely and magical On skin it's slighty more sharp and does not last on my super dry skin.
Since falling in love with it I have sniffed more serious stuff and my taste has matured, but this baby is still my love, and I think it's really nicely composed, way better than many fruity florals out there. I guess it works for me because it's more on the floral side than on the fruity one and I think the pear note ads that little cute kick (as in Annick Goutal's Pettite Cherie, I know they are diffrent, but for me they have someting alike).
So I'd recommend the pink bottle version for better hmm, perfume shelf life or try to hide it from the lihght, because when it does get green it really smells nasty. I know it becaue I sniffed one very green one in a frift store.
Really beautiful scent I'd recomend for everyone (the florals keep it from being too childish) I can even imagine it on a lovely lady in her 50ties, with a white long beachy dress and passing a wink to a hansome stanger. Lovely lovely baby!

slowdownbaby
slowdownbaby

I love this floral scent! I think it's really good for an everyday wear because it's casual yet pretty. I can really smell the white floral on this perfume which it's gorgeous. Wish it would last longer on me though.

pansylady
pansylady

I was prepared to like it, based on notes and lots of good reviews, but found it too weak to make a statement- it disappeared within minutes of hitting my skin-

raych
raych

JUICY RIPE PEAR!! Is what sticks out on me.
Love the bottle and I'm not a teenager ^.^.
I bought the big one a few years back with the puffy spray ball thingy on it.
I felt luxuriously ponsy when using it lol until my younger sister took it without asking and lost it. Oh well, never did buy another.
But it is a beautiful smell very girly, innocent and cute. Good for young ladies!

marcygold
marcygold

I have it. I like it, especially the notes of lotus, but it does not last on me the way her other frarances do. It's light and plesant, but i won't be buying another bottle.

Smiles395
Smiles395

I had this perfume a few years back and at first I liked it, although now I don't think there is anything too amazing about the scent. Anyway, after a while of it sitting on my shelf, I noticed it turned yellow and started to smell very bad and strange. The end result was me having to throw the whole thing out.

...nothing really special!

Babygal786
Babygal786

Got it as a gift, and I really liked it, it is fresh and sweet and girly. Wore it in the office and received alot of compliments on it, not one believed it was britney! For me, this was my go-to bottle, would definately recommend it. I also think any age could pull it off for sure.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I think Curious is a perfect blend of sweet meets floral. The lasting power is so-so, but if you have the body lotion or a smaller bottle to take with you out on the town.

Curious also lingers after the perfume dies down. I was wearing it once while shopping around for houses with my dad and his girlfriend and she was standing a few feet behind me and told me I smelled delicious.

I also think the bottle is really cute. I have the 3.4 oz bottle with the atomizer thing and I've never had any problems with the liquid turning green or the atomizer breaking and I've had it for over a year. Reading about how it could spoil because the atomizer doesn't really protect the perfume and secure the scent I started putting the plan silver cap (It came on top of the bigger bottles when purchased) back on it just to be safe.

I think this would be more of an everyday perfume rather than a special evening out or anything. It won't keep up with your activities but it will linger with you throughout the day.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially very feminine scent which does not last very long and becomes quickly forgetable..

0-15 Mins- Vibrant and female, as a man, this smells incredibly feminite. 20 - 35 age smell. Projection very good

15 mins - 1.5 hour - Settles to a very average smell which is ok. Projection approx 2-3 foot. No note takes over, instead a very female scent is all I can think of

1.5 hour - 4 hours - No projection

4-7 hours - Drydown becomes more spicier and could be Unisex, only at this point

Not for me and one which will not stick in the memory for either good or bad reasons

xpetra82
xpetra82

@saryssa boil the pump and it will work again...the fragance is...boring...i have it 3 years now and the bottle it is still full...i display it in my bedroom...i think that most people buy it for the beautifull bottle...in 10 years from now...when it will be empty i will use it for an other better fragance...

Jellybean
Jellybean

sweet floral, pear and flower mix light scent; girly type of perfume. very short lasting power; its supposed to be edp not a watered down mist:( I'd wear it more often if scent wouldn't dissipate 5 minutes after I spray it on.

SandraV

@La Moon-you are exactly right:Jasmine,gummy bears and lotus...perfect description!I adore this(reviewed it below)and am wearing it right now:)

sofiii
sofiii

Curious is one of the Britney Spears’ perfumes that I actually find easy to wear (in comparison with some high-voltage sugary flankers introduced year after year). The start is really watery (not aquatic sports perfume-y, thank god), feminie, with the magnolia wrapped with fresh discreet pear scent. It is sweet, but in a nice, girl-next-door sweet way if not over-applied.

After a while, it gets warmer with the vanilla-y notes coming in, but it’s not that in-your-face cake-y vanilla, it’s soft, smooth, and a good supporting background vanilla for the floral notes. Somehow it makes me think of high school, comfy beanbags and carefree girls (vice versa, high school girls do wear Curious a lot in my memory).

I find the final dry down a bit unstructured or too wishy washy, since it’s a washed down and warmed up, slightly stale and dustier version of the mid phase. However, since at this stage, people can barely smell it unless they press their noses against your skin, Curious gets my forgiveness.

Overall, it’s one of the celebrity perfumes I find nice to wear.

AvrilLavigne101
AvrilLavigne101

Its very classy and flirty, for elegant types I would say.;)

GaGaForFragrances
GaGaForFragrances

Such a nice floral everyday scent. Very clean and pretty. Well done Britney x

mil1991
mil1991

gosh i love this!!its clean n sweet watery floral scent

Snow_Bunny10
Snow_Bunny10

I love this one, it is one of my top signature scents and i just cant get enough. I usually have a attitude that goes with my fragrances and this one is in the sexy category for sure.

La Moon
La Moon

I just fell in deep like with this! I am more of a fan of In Control Curious. This scent smells like Gummy Bears and Jasmine and Lotus. Lovely! Curious smells similar and almost the same as Love At first Glow and Live luxe by J lo and Paris Hilton. Since Curious came before I feel like it has more umph! has more of a kick and lasting power. I just spritz some around 2 hrs ago and it still lingers quite strongly!! I am considering buying a new bottle since this belongs to my mother :)

tracysakon
tracysakon

I bought a 1 oz. bottle of this at TJ Maxx for $10. I remember I really liked this fragrance back in high school; it was really popular for a while. I still do like it; it is a very inoffensive floral with a strong hint of magnolia. A little linear, but still a good scent to reach for on a ho-hum day.

angelic266103
angelic266103

A few months back I received a sample of this. Back then I loved the smell of it. Just recently I sprayed it again, and now I am not so sure. For me, curious is a fun perfume, but sometimes its quite overpowering. Its long lasting, which I guess is a big plus, considering the over perfumes I use these days don't last as long...

tiffanykimwagner

Smells like soap.. Definite dislike!

christina2015
christina2015

I like this perfume. It feels sweet, fresh and girlie. It's ok to wear it when you go to the night party, date or in the winter time. You should test it befor buying it because sometimes, what the people like is not what you like.

vector
vector

I read a review saying that Curious smells exactly like Stella by Tocca. Since Stella is pretty much my favorite perfume ever, I had to buy some curious when I saw a 1.7 oz bottle for $16 @TJMaxx. I have to say the resemblance between the 2 perfumes is quite striking. After the initial spray, and the blood orange disappears from Stella (5ish minutes), they truly do smell alike. However, I think Curious might last a little longer. It's hard for me to admit, but yes, Curious is very nice. I do like Stella more, but it's hard for me to say I would pay the price difference. I guess we'll see when the time comes

Suzanne 0330
Suzanne 0330

I do not know whys every time I feel it, I cough and cry eye,
This is not the only perfume that does this ;
I tried to find a comun note to these perfums that make me this, but impossible to find,
is it an allergic reaction ??

m1needham
m1needham

Curious was the first perfume I ever owned and over the years I have owned several bottles. Over all this perfume is pretty good and has a nice fresh floral scent. However, one thing I did notice about this perfume is the scent has changed during the last couple of years !!! It seems that it has been watered down, which is unfortunate because the original scent was a tad bit better.

cocobella
cocobella

this perfume is more mature than the fantasy-series and it is not as sweet as the fantasies. it is more floral. it is nice but i like the fantasy perfume a lot more as they are more special and not so common concerning the smell.

skki
skki

This is one of my favorites =) the bad thing about it is the , pump that comes with the 3.4 fl.oz bottle, it gets clogged very easily and damages the perfume, I'm happy now with my 1.7 fl.oz bottle . The scent is very subtle I smell the flowers on it and after some hours a pleasant vanilla. I think it can be worn every day without being annoying.

marija.p
marija.p

I like this perfume, it's light and fruity. Not my favourite, but it's definitely something I would buy again.

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

This is a nice and spicy kind of scent with a hint of sweetness. i really like Britney and her perfumes. I've had this a while and it's still going strong for me. xoxo :D

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I had this perfume as a mini but it was another that I found too sweet so I sent it to my sister-in-law and she loved it. It was a couple of years ago so I can't really give a good description of the scent.

Pamella
Pamella

I used to really passionately hate this, I actually described it as the perfect eau de hooker for years!
(I'm very sorry and do now take it back)

It was just so strong and overpowering to me!

My sister and my best friend at the time loved it straight away, so I was surrounded by clouds of the stuff, all the time!

Then my sister sprayed some the other day for the first time in about 3 yrs, and I was very curious (excuse the pun) about what the smell was, I was quite (really) liking it, oh no!

I think maybe because I didn't smell it straight from the bottle and wasn't being drowned or suffocated by it, I could actually smell the more delicate notes, and it didn't burn my nostrils.

It's got almost a familiar and comforting smell to me now and I don't know when or how this has happened, I spray it and my head wanders straight to the parks and summers of my teen years. Possibly I now associate it with my sister and friend and good times! :)

Anyway I feel like the ultimate turncoat because I am now considering buying a bottle (and probably will) for the summer and the the occasional whiff of nostalgia!

agi
agi

Smell is wery good,fresh and clean i like it.But it dont lasts on me at all,after 15 minutes its gone.

SandraV

This is hands down one of my all time favorites-it's funny as celebs usually copy other scents but when I smelled the original Juicy Couture for the first time I thought "Hey-this smells like Curious".Curious is MUCH softer and rounder than JC though.I've loved this since it first came out but couldn't wear it for years as it reminded me of an ex who gave me a bottle(darn scent memory!).
I recently got a mini bottle just to see if it still made me feel weird(definitely did not) and fell in love with it all over again-I then went out and got a large bottle just a few days later.
Being from the South it really does capture it's floral scents well-the smell seems very familiar to my nose:kinda just smells like home:).This will always be in my rotation-a soft,creamy aquatic floral that stays close to the skin yet you catch a whiff now and then....it's sublime.

ImpishLisa
ImpishLisa

Bought it for my daughter but loved how it smelled. I used to offer her trades of spritzes of perfumes and when we did, I always went for this one.

It's light, but lasts. You smell it on your clothes still lingering when you're doing your dirty laundry days later. Not a seduction perfume, it's great for daily wear and any public occasion.

Whit
Whit

I had this when it first came out. I used to wear it all the time, I never got sick of it. I remember it being very refreshing, youthful and flirty smelling. It lasted a very long time too and I usually received many compliments when I wore it. So, I don't know, maybe I'll revisit it one day.

Ok, so I went to the local TJ Maxx and got a super deal on the body lotion and shower gel. Now I remember why I loved it so much and why it was my signature fragrance for a while. It brings back nice memories and it really is a wonderful scent. I could see myself wearing it year round even though when I originally had it, I wore it in the summer months only. Overall, I'm glad I revisited it. :)

maneki_neko
maneki_neko

I bought Curious for my sister for Christmas a few years ago. The mingle of pear and magnolia is delicious. It's surprisingly elegant.

kinsy
kinsy

I had this and I couldn't wait to finish it! Would not purchase it again!!!!!

trustgod1
trustgod1

Great fragrance!!! One of the best perfumes I've ever smelled!

ChelseaMorgan
ChelseaMorgan

Love this scent! It's a really pretty floral...soft & understated. Perfect for daytime! As for the bottle...ugh...hate it! It's so cheap looking!

tiffanykimwagner

I smelt it on my friend and I LIKED it, not loved. I would, however, buy it for the sake of having it for everyday use at work, because it is inexpensive and the bottle is cute...

LittleRed
LittleRed

I finally broke down and bought this after sniffing it over a year ago. I consider it an aquatic floral, not because it evokes rain, rivers, or the ocean, but because it reminds me of a lush garden on a humid evening, moisture hanging thick and heavy in the air. A celebrity fragrance always has to work harder to impress, but in this case, I couldn't care less, it just smells good. I am tired of cupcake perfumes, high end or discount - this is a lovely change.

derkargy

...such a terrible smell,almost chemical,like "Glade"or Ambipure home deo!

khairina
khairina

I love this fragrance!
I got this fragrance when it was launched in 2004 as a birthday present form my parents. I love everything about it, the box and the bottle are awesome. And I even got a free gift, a small britney bag.
The first moment that I sprayed this fragrance, I felt so elegance and classy. No wonder it won the best fragrance in 2004 and the best women's fragrance on 2005. Its worth it. I give it 10/10!
Great job Britney! :)

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Because it's a celebrity scent this might go under the radar for some. Let me tell you you should give this one a try. It is distinct and original and I like it. Some might be put off because this almost smells like body lotion. This is a clean scent great for summer and spring time when it's scorching hot out and you want to smell like you just stepped out of the shower. It's great for romantic nights too. It's very refreshing and has great staying power. This is not what it used to be since this I believe has been reformulated because I remember smelling a more prominent magnolia note. It is now more lotion like and not as floral. The original release smells quite similar to Stella by Tocca, so if you want to try something similar to what the original Curious smelled like then give this a try!

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

No, i dont like it at all, it is stinky. bottle is nice.

reidb18

Smells very pretty and youthful. The only complaint I'd have is that the lasting power is terrible 5 minutes and gone?!

Neither Britney nor her scents are something for me. So far I found all I tested girly-ish and uninteresting. By now I even gave up on testing more (similar to Paris Hilten etc.).

Louw
Louw

I hate the whole concept of 'celebrity' fragrances but I do try not to let that stop me giving them a chance, because every so often I prove myself wrong.

Unfortunately, that's not the case with this one. It confirms all my prejudices about the celebrity fragrance market.

No offence to those who like it - it's good that we all have different tastes - but to me Curious is just indistinctly sweet and fruity and very, very heavy.

Might be a good present for a young girl who's never smelt anything better, and it might make good air freshener in an emergency, but to me it smells cheap and nasty and I really can't stand it.

ariana22
ariana22

my sister & i got tester samples as gifts. i wasn't into the celebrity fragrances. but wow, really beautiful perfume. i think its the combination of pear & magnolia notes that work wonderfully together. my sister smells great, her signature scent. the dry-down is also really nice, soft floral vanilla =]

I find this one to be a fragrance that you really need to allow to develop. This was a blind buy for me. After reading a lot of positive reviews and finding a bottle for only $8, I decided to try it. At first whiff, I thought it smelled like hairspray, and I immediately thought "mistake". But I gave it a chance to settle, and eventually it evolved into something more pleasant. I can really smell the pear note, some florals, and the woods. Still not my favorite Britney fragrance, but it is a good everyday fun fragrance.

Blue Heaven

This is a lovely perfume for everyday wear. Curious and Circus Fantasy are great for when you dont want to smell a little over the top (e.g- for office or work) Although I'd personaly chose Circus, Curious is great smelling and "clean" smellng. It can be found at a reasonable price too. Not my fave perfume, but certainly a nice one. Pretty, yet simple bottle too!

iloveelifeee
iloveelifeee

I tried it a few years ago at my friends' house, and her sister had it, and I always used to spritz it because it smelled so good! Then I purchased it a few years ago and still loved it, but now I think it's kind of watered down, and it just smells a little overpowering.

Tye kristoher

This was my very first fragrance, I got it in highschool in 2005 It will always hold a special place in my heart and in my memories. Everytime I smell it I think of me and my friends hanging out, it comforts me. It is a light sweet scent one of the best selling celeb perfumes of all time I remember it won tons of awards and was best fragrance of 04 and I can see why. Curious is unique on its own and I have never smelt anything close to it ever. I love the lotion too! Her lotions I swear are the best! They make my skin so smooth and soft ! The only thing bad I can say about this perfume is that whenever I had it for about a year the 3.3 oz the liquid turned green and stank also the atomizer stopped working as well its not the only time either all the bottles I owned did this to... You would think the company would have done something about this or is this just me this happens to lol? Also I noticed they changed the charms they dont have cubic bling no more just a plane ugly sliver ball chain... ugh... why ? cheap company arden makes alot of money stop being cheap!

karmenas
karmenas

muhtesem bulmadim/.Tenimde durdukca kokusu daha kotu oldu

Its not amazing..hour by hour the smell of the perfume gets worst

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

My friends have this and it such a beautiful scent. I can smell pear, lotus and mix something with a sharp mint scent. Smell so fresh. Its too bad, its so hard to find this perfume in my country here. Its in my wish list!!

::: Sorry for my english :::

Tovah

Curious is an incredibly pretty fragrance that I think is destined to be a legend along the lines of Anais Anais and Sweet Honesty. It seems every girl - at any and all ages - owns this perfume, at least for a time. Curious is not a fragrance I wear regularly, but there are times when I need something to make me feel smell younger, prettier, carefree, and optimistic, and Curious is is just what I need. Curious smells like the first fresh breezes of Spring after a Winter of continual blizzards. The magnolia and jasmine notes are soft and alluring, but over-all, Curious is a comfort scent for me. It's pretty, because it feels great to smell pretty, and I never tire of Curious.

velvet67
velvet67

Curious oh what a delight!beautiful softness of magnolia, pear, tuberose,maybe a bit of lily of the valley in there somewhere.
This perfume reminds me of a country garden in summer with a gentle breeze whispering around my shoulders,birds tweetering in the trees,sun shining through my long hair....always cheers me up.Well done Britney.

bubblem3
bubblem3

Español/Spanish. Alguien me explica porque el olor solo me dura 2 horas? mmmmmm que lastima porque el olor no esta nada mal, solo lo uso cuando salgo en grupos pequeños porque si no nadie nota que la tengo puesta!! :(

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This is trying to be a white floral and I do get it as such. Tuberose comes out quite a bit on my skin and I like that as I love tuberose. It becomes too woody too quickly unfortunately. It lacks the softness I look for in a white floral. It stays kind of flat.

babyphat2011
babyphat2011

Always has, always will be my favorite.

Tye kristoher

Well First off I dont get how people say this smells cheap, I mean it isnt a dress up scent, it is casual and ment to be a fun daytime scent. I have smelt worst things, It isnt a bad scent at all, it is a little on the lighter side for my taste but I still like it and always will,It last a good while too so you get you're money's worth. I have wonderful memories with this scent. I love it

pugnose
pugnose

Love the bottle but headache inducing for me. I'm surprised this won some award years ago, very sharp cheap smell to me.

i like the combination of notes in this. its very feminine and floral. i find it clean and refreshing. i like all the flowers listed in this and they blend together nicely. i don't find it "old ladyish" at all. its clean and clear and reminds me of a cool crisp spring day. its very comfortable and wearable. i've gotton compliments when i've worn this one. i'm happy with it.

kittymoon
kittymoon

I got an offer 50 ml for 5 Pounds but that was 5 Pounds wasted. It sounds strange. Reminds me of Christina's Inspire but this smells more flowery and medical. I don't know, I love Hidden Fantasy and like Fantasy but this is just too odd, not girly at all. More of an old Lady smell.

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

This was an impulse buy from an outlet store when I was in line to pay for some cute blouses. I decided to get it for my collection coz I loved the color of the bottle and it was just a mini collectible so it was really cheap.

Surprise! Surprise! When I dabbed a little bit on my wrists, I was so pleased with the scent. Floral fruity and minty fresh at the same time. It's pretty strong too so you dont have to put on a lot which is great. I thought it was gonna be another mediocre celebrity sweet scent but it is quite unique.. It's really growing on me.. I might get the biggest bottle coz it smells so fresh and the bottle is so friggin cute!!

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

My mom's favorite flowering tree is the magnolia tree. She loves the smell of the beautiful white flowers that the tree blooms. The moment I smelled Britney Spears Curious, I felt like my mom was right there with me and that made me love the fragrance immediately. That said, Curious is a soft, flowery almost woody scent. On me, the magnolia is strongly detected and I love that. Not many perfumes can make magnolia work but Curious does. Blended perfectly with the notes of pear, vanilla and musk, it is absolutley divine. I love this. If I were on a deserted island and could only take 1 perfume with me, Curious would be it, I love it that much. To me it is everything a perfume should be: feminine, innoccent, sweet, earthy and a little bit sexy. Simple and beautiful.

Update: Althought it smells divine all year long, i've noticed that some of the notes fade out much faster in the hotter months. Curious appears to be better suited for colder months, at least on me.

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

I bought this one one in a shimmer stick, and it lasts. I can definately smell the vanilla and floral. Very soft. I love it.

Mr. Nose
Mr. Nose

This smells so f' good on my girlfriend that I gave to her already two bottles of it.

It's sweet, but not so explosive as Fantasy.
Sweet, but somehow in a classy way - it's still remains young and fresh, but kind, delicious and soft.

Try it, girls.

sgraifman
sgraifman

Curious is a young woman, on a hot summer night, walking through a garden, passionately in love. It actually evokes the sensation of humidity that you feel on summer nights on the east coast and in the south. Someone else remarked that it smells like the end of innocence, and I think that's a great way to put it. No longer a little girl, but certainly not yet a mature woman. I also love that this perfume has excellent staying power.

Emma x

Curious is a fresh, playfull and energetic fragrance.
The top notes of pear Magnolia and Lotus flower melt together to deliver a fresh but clean blast of floral, I can really detect the magnolia in this, which makes it somewhat creamy, and gives it a sense of warmth without it being too fresh.
I dont think I would class this as a floral fruity, i think it leans more toward Aquatic floral, because of the cleaness about it. I think it's quite a unique fragrance as i haven't smelt anything like it before.
I would suggest this perfume for spring, as its quite crisp and sharp, lasting power is brilliant on me, I sprayed it on this morning and now, i can still smell it.
Great casual perfume which I class highly. :) x

jmbg0380
jmbg0380

to me it smells "cute" like it has a fresh smell but with a hint of floral just a small hint

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

My boyfriend says this smells like old lady but what does he know ;) I actually happen to like it! So I just wear it at home when I'm lounging in my comfy robe. Smells very clean!

ljo17
ljo17

i bought this after reading these good reviews on it but i honestly can say it smells of nothing except mint....so glad i bought the cheapest bottle, will only use this in emergencies!

kcii
kcii

I brought this perfume when it first came out, and continued to buy it for years. I always used to get compliments from people around me, and people asking me what it was, and saying they wanted it for their Girlfriends. Almost everyone I would hug would say "Wow, whats that?"
To me it smelt very floral, flirty and girly!
However when I went to buy a new bottle recently, I noticed a dramatic change in the scent. I asked a few people around who also wore this, and they too noticed the difference. Compared to my old britney Curious (Which I still had a small amount of) The new one smelt almost like nothing. A very small hint of flowers and citrus, but the Curious I remember is long gone. Its such a shame..

perfumeluver
perfumeluver

This is such a pretty scent. You can definitely smell the magnolia, musk, and vanilla in this which is why it's so good.

rings&bells
rings&bells

My husband gave me Curious and Fantasy for my birthday. I like them both, but my favorite is Curious. I like the magnolia and vanilla. It lasts almost all day on me, and the fragrance gets warmer with time. I love the way it makes me feel.

Emma x

I love this scent its quite clean and fresh, bt when the dry down comes it smells quite warm and i can really pick up the magnoila! x

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I have to admit, I probably would have never sampled this if it didn't end up as an extra in a sample swap (Thanks JubliantUvula!)

Curious smells initially like a soft drink--a soda, pop, whatever you call it. A soft drink from a bar tap: more sweet than fizzy. Maybe a soft drink that is part-sugar, part-diet (artificial sweetener!)
The opening is candy-like, artificial fruits, yet the most interesting part.

Afterwards, I smell a "floral accord" that I can only identify as being marketed under the word "floral" because of myriad mass market perfumes and linen sprays and aerosol air refresheners with the names and pictures of magnolias, lilies, and gardenias on them. In hell, this is what your floral garden smells like. If this is floral, then I am the living reincarnation of Edith Piaf.

I am not hating this because it is mass-market, faced by a pop music idol (though I have to admit, I am biased and according to many, a snob)
I recognize this fragrance from high school or some nightclub outing maybe. It struck me as brash and cheesy then, and it strikes me that way again, knowing what it is, and smelling it on my skin. Scrubber.

If you want a mass-market floral fruity, there are so many pleasant ones to be found elsewhere.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

My friend have this, n i smell this from him. OMG, i really love the smell, the bottle, the puff... ow it's really2 lovely!!! I should buy this as soon as possible!!!! :D

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

I read somewhere, Britney being a Southern gal, wanted her first fragrance to pay a tribute to the great American South. A lot of people associate magnolia trees as a southern thing so they added Louisiana magnolia as the strongest note.
Moving on to the perfume, its beautiful and the magnolia really blooms on my skin. The magnolia in this is delicate and creamy when mixed with vanilla. There is a humid quality to this fragrance reminiscent of hot summer nights. Maybe it`s the lotus mixed in with tuberose and pear that is giving off this watery/humid feel to it. It`s like a moonlit walk in a lush tropical garden when the air is still and fragrant. The drydown is musk and even though not stated in the notes on my skin, I detect a soft scent of patchouli.The bottle has a vintage feel to it. Reminds me of a beautiful Southern belle right out of 'Gone with the wind'.
Standing in front of her vanity on a warm,sultry southern summer night, and dousing herself from the old fashioned atomizer with the scent she grew up with, the scent she loves the most... the scent of luscious magnolias.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I love this perfume so much. I love the sophisticated floral feminine scent and its flacon. The mesmerizing color of its flacon is reminiscent of my birthstone Aquamarine...a sparkling light blue that captures the refreshing color of the fairest seas.

The story behind it is very special to me. It was the very first perfume my husband gave me and which I wore during our special day....our wedding.

Everytime I see this beauty and sense the gorgeous floral scent, it reminds of our wedding vows that we will love each other no matter what....'til the end of time :)

I have come up with a perfume inspired birthday cake on my b-day on March and it will be Curious...because it is lovely and it has a sentimental value to me.

pen14
pen14

When I first got this fragrance I was not impressed at all, the opening smelt of alcohol and I thought the fragrance was ordinary,but after a few days it grew on me, the dry down is so lovely, I can definitely smell magnolia and vanilla. I have received a few compliments on this one, the only thing is that it does not last that long.

Emma x

I am not kidding i layered this with precious love by katie price and it smelt amazing its likea tangy mix between the two it smells great! x

Lydia16125
Lydia16125

I like this perfume. It's fresh with some hints of it's fruity ingredients, really nice for the day time. Wouldn't say it lasted on my skin for a long time but I still loved it.

adele l
adele l

Easy to wear soft floral with a hint of pear which is not overly sweet. I can detect magnolia but not the tuberose or jasmine- only a slight soapiness which may be due to the tuberose..the dry down is clean and pleasant. smells like a young, innocent lady!

I mostly smell white flowers and oranges. It's a powdery sweet floral scent and dries down extremely sweet and very childlike on my skin. It's not my thing remotely, but will work well for those who like innocent playful scents and don't mind the powder notes.

Wynter
Wynter

I quite like Curious, it smells sweet and innocent on my skin. It was a favourite fragrance of mine when I was in high school. Curious is a young, fresh fragrance, which may not appeal to those looking for a more mature or classic scent. It's rich in sweetly-scented white florals (jasmine and magnolia notes come through strongest on my skin). Gourmand lovers may prefer the vanilla-based Fantasy over Curious, but if you're a lover of white florals and fresh scents, Curious may be worth checking out. The sillage is also quite strong, one or two sprays is enough.

Be aware, however, that Curious is a unique scent and therefore very recognizable. There are a several girls at my university who wear this and I always know when they've been around because of the cloud of Curious lingering in the hallways and classrooms.

angelyalia
angelyalia

When my passion for perfumes first started, back when I was about sixteen I swore to myself that I would never be a fan of celebrity perfumes, I mean I wouldn't even give them a chance when I would go test the ocassional fragrance or two at the department store. -I was a bit of a snob really.-

This all of course changed a few years later when I was over at my besties house and she had just got the new Britney perfume that had come out - Curious. So I gave it a go... I was expecting something cheap and nasty... but NO!

To me Curious is such a unique smell, I still haven't come across anything that smells remotely close to it. A really summery, light fragrance, very peaceful and relaxing, this is the image I get in my mind when I close my eyes and take a wiff from it's completely adorable flask!!! I swear it's like a little genie bottle or something <3 So cute! I'm a sucker for cute :)

I wear it during warm days - which you get ALOT of in Queensland/Australia and I am really surprised when I read alot of reviews saying that it doesn't last long? I must be lucky because even tho it's such a light, subtle scent it lasts for the entire day on me.

One of my top 5 favorites and it's definately started a love affair with the Britney perfumes <3 I think I have like 3 now :D

Sloshpot
Sloshpot

Got this perfume for xmas 2 days ago from my friend and to be honest I was a little horrifed when i opened the wrapping to find this underneath. When i took it out and sprayed it, initially I thought, hmmm.. nothing special.. but after a while it turned into something completely different.. not bad at all! i believe this was britneys 1st one. I have smelt a couple of the others (fantasy & fantasy midnight) both of which i thought were offensive. but this one is very wearable.. mayve i will wear it to the office.. defo i daytime one.. not special enough for evening or special occasion.

lovelylady
lovelylady

I like this Curious. It has a sweet fresh fun scent. It has a vibrant scent to it that it very youthful.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Curious, when first made, was beautiful. Lots of sweet floral notes, a hint of peach, on a musky bed.
Its not like that anymore, it smells like Curious has been spiked with metholated spirits. It's been concentrated in a cheap deoderant.
These candy scents are easy to market, therefore a target for pirate perfuming, so be really careful when buyin them. Dont buy Curious anymore unless you've never tried it before, you could be gravely dissapointed.

I think we should all keep in mind, this fragrance is licensed to Elizabeth Arden. What that means to me: Every fragrance I have loved that I found was licensed to EA has turned cheap on the re-release. I bought Hummer and it was gorgeouse, the second bottle I bought was nowhere near the same, almost undetectable. The exact same situation occured when I bought Britney Curious, or tried Usher He, Dirty English and Rocawear 91X. So essentially, if you've owned it and loved it once, leave it at that, because chances are, it won't be anything like the first.
I dont want to seem like a hate campaigner, but I'm very upset that I cannot find the original formula anymore.

In mood
In mood

This one smells like Kenzo Amour Florale to me, just without tuberose. Very floral, nice summery scent. It's for those who like floral, non-sweet perfumes.

fiori_bella
fiori_bella

This one I got as a gift, it was to replace the Brit I had a few years back that I guess doesn't exist anymore, It was in a purple bottle like the Midnight but it wasn't Midnight, anyone know what I'm talking about? It was very fresh and fruity and light, great spring scent.

jessigirl
jessigirl

it's nice--too much for me is headache inducing! it reminds me of something nostalgiac. not sure what though.

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

My last adquisition... Loooove it!!! so fresh, clean, delicious!! I'm addicted to it. It's like a refreshing juice!! Nothing extremely sweet!! It's well done and mixed!!! The bottle is so cute. Totally Worth it!! =)
PD: Still love it, but Not long lasting at all! Too bad! but like I said before TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

a clean and aquatic floral that dries down into a crisp vanilla. Tuberose and Magnolia take center stage throughout. I hardly get any pear though. I can see why it's popular. It's feminine and doesn't offend by being overly sweet.

bootylicious321
bootylicious321

HELP ! i have this perfume and it wont spray at all .i have the 100ml with the atomizer can anyone help i don't know what to do .and also how do you know when its gone bad?

jessc45
jessc45

This perfume is alright, but has too much white flower for me.It also smells generic and too floral..
Its a girly floral scent, but for me, I like scents sweeter! :)

Valt
Valt

This perfume smells pretty much like pear candy to me, nothing else.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

this is a new classic in my collection. i adore the way the pear, magnolia, jasmine and vanilla marry into each other. creates a gorgeous scent. its easy accessible and can virtually be purchased everywhere (at least where i live). gorgeous, classic, sexy.

icekat
icekat

Curious is a light and soft floral fragrance. I have mixed feelings about the opening. It is fruity floral candy and it is a bit synthetic but at the same time I kind of like it. Yes, it does remind me of pear lemonade but it is not unpleasant and it does not stay for long. Jasmine and tuberose in this fragrance are subdued and not very strong. I feel that this scent goes into the base notes pretty quick. I do like the dry down. It is nice warm musk with a touch of florals and woods.

This perfume is for a younger audience but I do see that a mature woman can wear it too (after the pear lemonade waporises). Florals are not very loud in this fragrance and the dry-down is quite nice. I would not call this perfume a unique or special but it is pleasant and safe choice to wear for everyday use. It is a good office perfume. Unfortunately the lasting power is not that great.

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

candy, playful and unique but it doesnt last for long not only on my hand, after a year of the purchase the smell gone sooooooo bad and the fragrance inside the bottle had mole

Girlie_Girl
Girlie_Girl

This is one of my all time favourites. i always end up coming back to curious because it is a nice light floral, not overpowering and i wear it all year round. curious is not as sweet as fantasy and although i like fantasy, it can be a bit cloying.
i do wish it lasted a bit longer though, but at least this way it doesn't give the people around you headaches!

Kirancilla
Kirancilla

Horrible! Glad I only sprayed this on paper because I threw the strip away after two seconds. I could not get away from this too soon.

crakky
crakky

I had a light version of this awesome scent and i really loved it...
It was so clean, and pure, but very floral, too....i usually don't like floral fragrances, but this one is gorgeous...after one year, the bottle started to smell like perfumed water...kinda' strange...and since then i've never used Curious...it is a sad story...but i'm still falling in love with this beautiful scent...and i really wanna buy it as soon as i can...=^.^=

chapeaunoir
chapeaunoir

I was duped into buying this on sale because of the precious bottle. Really, the bottle is just darling with a vintage twist and is the most appealing thing about this perfume. Curious is just like Britney's music: synthesized, mass produced, and aimed to appeal to younger audeinces. The difference is that while Britney's music is provocative, her fragrance is not. Curious just floats away and cannot be stopped! Perhaps there is too much sweet, watery fruit? I can't put my finger on it but there is just something not right about this perfume. It doesnt ever 'ground' itself with appealing basenotes, and thereby just continues with the sickly-sweet akward candied fruit. Very bizarre scent. Good staying power though.

judeaqua
judeaqua

Beautiful sexy daring outspoken deliciously sweet glamourous gorgeous !!! Perfect blend of fruits, greens and flowers. Its extraordinary.

The combination of crisp, green, sweet magnolia with sandalwood and vanilla, makes the sweetness like that of a chocolate.

By the way, I just noticed on the package, this is an Elizabeth Arden product made for Britney Spears.

Ninja_Cath
Ninja_Cath

I usually wear wrapped with love, but I wore this once on a party night and my boyfriend really liked it. So it's a keaper for me!! I love the sweetness mixed with the floral aspect of the parfum.

Liina
Liina

When it came out in 2004 I was really excited to try it out because I have always been a fan of Britney's music. So I went to the store and sniffed it and I didn't like it at all. Soon after that I gave it another try and still it didn't work for me so I gave it up and started to wait Britney's new fragrances.
But this year I noticed it in a store and I decided to try it again after about five years. Oh, how I loved the first sniff. I sprayed it on my wrist and I coulnd't stop smelling it again and again. I bought it later and now it's one of my favourite perfumes, if not my most favourite now.
First sniff is full of magnolias but when the jasmine comes out I just want to smell it all the time. The perfume starts of pretty fresh and gets a bit sweeter when the vanilla comes out. But it's not too sweet like Fantasy, just about enough sweetness in it to wear it every day and not get sick of it. On me it lasted quite long - over six hours.

It's amazing how my perfume preference has changed and once unlikeable perfume has turned out to be a favourite of mine after five years.

rebecca6
rebecca6

I have a 100 ml bottle with atomizer.
I bought it about 2-3 years ago, but about 1 year it's GREEN and it has a STRANGE SMELL!!! Because the atomizer gets air so the perfume going to a bad and strange smell.
I'll NEVER buy a perfume with atomizer anymore, because of this!!!!

Anyway the fragrance very lovely, fresh, girly, youthful, ideal to all seasons mainly for spring!!:) Not too long lasting, it lasts about 3 hours. But i love it!!!:):)

pure auburn
pure auburn

I didn't go for this one at first and preferred the fantasy range but now I like it more each day. the magnolia really is awesome and liquid gold like.

babypokemon17
babypokemon17

I have a mini size of it, on my skin I just smell jasmine but not any notes else and it's not long lasting, strong at first but after 1 hour it's fade out and you can not smell it until sniffing your arm. Suit for simple girl, nothing special at all

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

On my skin it is not particulary clean nor light smelling. I would be curious to smell it on some of my fellow reviewers as I am obviously missing something.

The top notes are strange and mildy repellant. I am not entirely sure what grape coolaid smells like (is it a cordial??) but this is one nasty brawling pear, punching below its weight with a drowned lotus flower. I am also left wondering where the pepper punch is coming from?

The magnolia trys to lift the rest of this ponderous brew with its gossamer wings but it is heavily weighed down by sloppy pear and heavy spoiling white florals. I can really smell a medicinal tuberose & I feel that this is where the underlying harshness comes from that permeates the length of the perfume.

The drydown is much nicer, adding vanilla in to sweeten & homogenise an otherwise messy composition.

daisyfresh
daisyfresh

I sprayed this on about 2hrs ago and now what I'm smelling is nice warm caramel. :) it's not at all offensive, in fact, I quite like it, but it is however very boring and light.

vmromero
vmromero

My little brother bought me Curious when it 1st came out in 2004. He is madly obsessed w/ Britney! I never thought in a million yrs that I would like Curious but it actually grew on me. Its a nice little floral scent. Its far more sophisticated than I ever thought it could be. I get complements on it all the time. The older ladies I work with LOVE it!! Ive boughten them bottles for their bdays and xmas. Well done Britney. Curious is a winner in my book.

narcotic
narcotic

I definitely agree with Sherapop (this may in fact be the only thing we agree on!) when she mentions the sickly grape kool-aid opening to Curious. But after a few minutes it mellows into a comfortable sort of ethyl maltol-laden floral cutie. I don't get the tuberose at all, unfortunately, but it's really not missed.

If you're a sucker for demure white florals and still want a bit of fruit in there, you have to try this!

farfalla
farfalla

Vanilla smells so sweet... this parfum says "I'm hereeee" :)

MimilovesBritney
MimilovesBritney

This was my first ever fragrance which my Dad bought me, as it came out when I was a young teen, about 13 or so, and since then, I have gone through about eight bottles, which is a lot! lol:)
Anyways, I think thats partly because even though the scent is original, it doesnt last very long, so I try and use it with the Body Souffle and powder, just to make it last that little bit longer...Definitely one of my favourite Britney frags!

nichick390
nichick390

It's very soft and sensual yet very delecate and tempting. i didn't like her one of in control though too loud!

olalaa nl
olalaa nl

I really like this. A sweet floral scent, who is not overpowering. I love to wear this all day.

Nevey Berry
Nevey Berry

I really adore this perfume. It's on my all time favorite list. For really when I first tried it; I was not sure if I am going to like it because I'm not a Britney Spears fan but at any way she has a good taste in perfumes at least for Curious.

I love how it's smelles makes me feel light and soft; my BF loves it too.

The problem with it that it don't last for more than 2h.

Curiously enough, Britney Spears CURIOUS smells to me like grape koolaid initially, and then sweet patchouli after a couple of minutes. Truly inexplicable, given the notes. Perhaps the magnolia and lotus mixed with pear and vanilla in musk are creating this patchouli illusion.

While the pseudo-patchouli drydown of this fragrance is quite nice, I really gagged at the opening and do not think that I can muster up the courage to spritz it on again, though my sample vial of eau de parfum is more than half full. Curiosity killed the cat!!!

Update: this is a really nice drydown. I am tempted to hold my breath through the grape koolaid and try again...

CUPCAKEDOLL

I start my review saying that this is a masterpiece.

I can smell magnolia clearly. This scent helps me to imagine a summer evening: it´s hot, and I´m in a foreign country. There are pretty gardens, and I walk along the street with te sun on my face and a soft sea breeze that makes me feel so good.

This is a clean scent, perfect for any moment (day and night, summer or winter) and perfect for teens and young women.

The staying power is really good, so this fragrance is a must have for me.

I had this so many times, and today still love it.

The bottle is original, but I think that Believe´s is much better.

I would recommend to try this, even if you don´t like Britney.

c3c
c3c

I can honestly say when I tried this on my first thought was "What? Am I wearing something?" I doused myself in it an could barely smell it. Maybe it's just my chemistry but it was very very faint. The smell itself, from what I could tell with my wrist firmly pressed against my nose, is interesting but far from exciting. Not beautiful or bad, just blah...curious indeed.

AcePilot
AcePilot

I am a huge fan of Britney's perfumes, But this one is My least favorite. It smells like Candy Soap.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE WHEN IT 1ST CAME OUT, BUT HONESTLY IT REALLY HAS THE WEAKEST STAYING POWER AND AS A RESULT I ENDED UP BUYING THE MATCHING BODY SOUFFLE TO INTENSIFY THE SILLAGE AND LONGEVITY AND IT WORKED... I FOOLISHLY ASSUMED THE SAME ABOUT "BELIEVE" WHEN I PURCHASED IT BUT LATER FOUND OUT I WAS WRONG...

luxusbette
luxusbette

i really don't like this one, because my nose is sayin that it smells like soap (:
and it's actually true. my mum told me to clean the house, and then i found a bottle. (i'm kinda like a dog, because i'm sniffin to a lot of things, yes i'm weird :P)
anyway that soap bottle had a weird smell and then i wondered were i had smell it before. my sister had had it, untill she also could smell the soap thing, like me :D

oj10065882
oj10065882

beautiful bottle.it is clean,fresh,a little sweet,and soft.dont sniff on the nozzle after you spray it on because you will smell alchohol.you shouldnt be doing that but wait a little while and you can smell the nozzle.the atomizer might have some problems.it is at a low price like most other celebrity brands.

happygolucky
happygolucky

i love this fragrance. although it only last about 3 hours on me, but the floral scent is irresistible. i often got compliment for my scent and my bf love this scent on me.

i love the bottle, but this bottle is not portable. if i should go out of town and put it on my bag, the perfume spilled out and make all my stuffs smells very good. i like it, but it also means that i lose lots of perfume from the bottle :(

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

Britney's team knows how to market to 20something yr old and to teens. The bottle alone is a seller. I bought this for my teenage daughter and though Brits is not the top of her celebrity list, the fragrance struck a top note with her...she even asked that I try to get the other fragrances for her...the only other female in my family!!!

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

I love this fragrance! This would be my signature scent if I did not associate it with a bereavement and now just the smell of it can bring back upsetting memories :( If anyone knows of a similar perfume to this let me know!
Its refreshing, fruity but not overly sweeet.

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

Absolutely adore this, IMHO this is probably the best celebrity fragrance, that i actually adore.
Its pure lush on my skin & smells like no other fragrance, which is why this is so unique. It is a real shame that curious is not credited as well as it should be cz this is her best scent to date.
Smells so beautiful, alluring, subtle yet powerful & really long lasting, simply cannot be accused of copying another fragrance.
On me it smells floral with a hint of sweetness that last all day.

Have it in 50ml & 100ml cz its a bargain.

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

I absolutely love this bottle. The fragrance is so fresh, clean, young, and sexy. I am far from being a teen, and yet- this smells really great on me! It smells "different," in a really good way. It has great lasting power too. I get excited when I can smell a little whiff of it throughout the day. Once again, so fresh, clean, and sexy. Just a great one...PS: I really love all of Britney's fragrances. I think as far as celebrity sniffs go- she's nailed it.

LenaBel
LenaBel

Sorry but it smells really cheap. I can see the appeal in Fantasy which I do not like but this one is just really bad. Worst of Britney for me. Synthetic and annoying fruity scent.

JML LEE
JML LEE

this is really not what i was expecting from britneys first fragrance i was expecting something girly and sweet like fantasy this is quite grown up and almost elegant the notes that really stood out for me were the jasmine and the magnolia its a really nice day scent nice and light and not overpowering the only thing i dont like about it is the staying power it lasted about 2 hours on my skin

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I have a love/hate relationship with this perfume because sometimes is very very strong without lasting power & others is so sweet & nice and it last long on my skin,i can´t understand it! i leave it but always came back for more...

OceanLovePotion

Warning: do not mix this and Fantasy by Britney Soears! I just put Fantasy ion over this, and it smells vaugly like burnt rubber. Do not make this misteak!

OceanLovePotion

I really like this fragrance! the bottle is quite charming, and the scent reminds me of a hair solan. the fruit is nice and I like how the flowers smell (this is one of my only flowery scents). I think it could be stronger, but I think that is just because I got a .16 oz bottle splash, so I am using less. Good job, Ms. Spears!

Marki san
Marki san

I have mixed feelings about Curious. its very freash & clean but it also has this very weird musky scent. Curious has a pear note and I dont like pear in perfume. when I spray this on my skin it smells really bad...so bad I have to wash it off. my skin chemistry just doesnt work with this one. Thats why I spray it on my clothes, that way it smells the way it supposed to smell. fresh and clean like fabric softener.

Honfleur
Honfleur

Nothing special. Curious is more flowery than fruity. Smells cheap. But for everyday use it could be ok. Not very long lasting. I wouldn't buy it again and wouldn't buy it at all if I was sniffed it first.

sarys
sarys

Esse perfume é sensacional, algumas pessoas dizem que é para as mais jovens, até pode ser, mas é essa a sensação que ele transmite,jovialidade alegria e disposição, é um pouco doce mas é refrescante ao mesmo tempo, muito feminino e marcante, não é intenso porém é duradoura a sensação de conforto e bem estar. Amo o meu e sempre que acaba eu já compro outro. Bom demais!!!

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

I love this perfume. This is one of those fragrances that I will walk away from for a couple of months, even years, but I will always return to it. The name is perfect, Curious, because this is a very curious fragrance, unlike any other. The drydown is so fabulous and longlasting, musk and magnolia rolling into vanilla, and so memorable. Reminds me of young and carefree days.

mwater1
mwater1

So after years of wondering what the hype was about Curious, I bought a bottle because the 100ml bottle was on sale for $20US at TJX.

The beginning of the fragrance is a very sharp and cold floral and somewhat alcohol-ish. I almost chucked the bottle because of the opening. After 3 or 4 minutes that sharpness and alcohol faded leaving the heady aroma of magnolia and pear. It's a little strong at this point, but this transition convinced me to let the juice have a full day's wear. As time progressed, Curious became softer and sweeter. The cyclamen and jasmine began to round out the fragrance. The coldness began to disappear and the fragrance becomes a light and lovely floral with the right balance of sweetness. The drydown is a soft musk that reminds me of Coty Wild Musk with flowers. Which is okay because I love that fragrance.

Because it's so strong with my chemistry, I think I'll reserve this for a fall/winter only fragrance. Also, I guess that the problem with the atomizer has made the manufacturer change the top to a spray bottle. I understand that this will help preserve the fragrance, but part of the reason I bought the fragrance is because I wanted an atomizer spray top. Oh well, I guess if this helps keep it fresh, that's okay. Curious is definitely not sophisticated or classic, but worth a purchase. Overall, I rate Curious 7 out of 10.

Kristel
Kristel

I think that Curious is the best celebrity perfume ever. This is very attractive smell. This Bottle is unique and special. Love the automizer. Blue colour is very pretty. On me it lasts 4-5 hours. Sad :(

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I thought Fantasy is a bit naive, I thought all Britney perfume would be similar, but Curious is different from it, still, it's her style. At the beginning I was able to smell fresh floral notes, which were very nice, but I started to think that it's all about it... And then, afer a few minutes it became more fruity and intense. It surprised me, I wasn't expecting it to turn that way, but I liked it! Curious dries down beautifully, remaining soothing smell of woods and vanilla on your skin. I can also smell pear, even then. This perfume is certainly worth attention!

Edit: Bought it recently for a ridiculously low price. At first I wasn't sure what to think, but then the scent started to develop and... God, I fell in love. At fist fresh like a bouquet of white flowers, then I smell something refreshing, something slightly similar to mint, but no, that's not it, I'd describe it as a refreshing herb... Then it becomes sweeter and simply gorgeous. This is probably the only perfume that I can smell on myslef almost all the time. It doesn't have this elegance like the designers' perfumes have, but it is enchanting and very intriguing. However, I've just realized that it smells better on my friend than on me. On her its a lovely soft vanilla and on me it gets rather herbal. I'm not so in love with it right now, but I understand why people decide to buy it. It must be not enteirely "my" scent.

laura.poison
laura.poison

I loved the body lotion, very feminine and floral..I really want this one! It smells fresh and sensual and the scent last like...forever!

danimcneil
danimcneil

I really like this scent. since its been out, i have owned a few different bottles, wearing ot from time to time. It is such a precious scent. There are really delicate flowers, and soft musks in it. its very curious. i didnt expect this scent from her as a expected fantasy. anyway, great floral scent! love ya brit!

notme
notme

This proved to disapoint me: I find it too strong, even agresive, no soft notes, just violent sweetness. It seems it was made by an inexperienced and extravagant scientist. The fragrance is pretty much like Britney: unexpected, moving, very strong and too colourful. But it surely is someone's favourite.

bebe08
bebe08

i rolled my eyes when i first heard britney was making a fragrance but when i smelt curious i was pleasantly surprised. it's a very feminine and sexy fragrance although i find doesn't last very long. i also think the scent from the 30 ml bottle lasts longer than the 50 ml or 100 ml..weird! the bottle is so pretty too

Jubby
Jubby

Um...first i bought 15mL bottle and i really love it but when i bought the 100mL i've changed my mind, the smell is not soft and not long last like 15mL bottle. And i still wonder why?

belissena
belissena

My uncle gave it to me as a gift when it came out...it was a silly joke because I really hate Britney! but....surprise...I like it very much!
It's floral but warm, I can clearly smell pear and vanilla on my skin.
I think it suits my chemistry very well because I always receive lots of compliments with Curious.
I feel a little grown up for this fragrance, but who cares! A small perfume shop near my office has it on sale...maybe this afternoon...

bdette21486
bdette21486

It smells like cotton candy, although it's not sickeningly sweet, it has hints of floral. Soft and powdery scent.

mandashell
mandashell

This really isn't a bad scent. Testing it at Kohl's last night, all I smelled was candied flowers..? It's sweet light and cute but definately one of her more childish fragrances. The lasting power is nill. If I had a daughter that was in her early teens or preteens, this would be a good starter fragrance for her.

RouenFr
RouenFr

This scent is sweet and fun. It sorta reminds me of cotton candy. My roommate in college wore this and I would steal a sprtiz once in a while. It is very nice but not something that gets peoples attention. This scent isn't bad, but if you are looking for depth in your perfume this isn't the scent for you.

Lady Love
Lady Love

When Curious hit the market I can't believe I was smelling a really good perfume from a pop artist!.. that's maybe cuz i thought it would be a complety disaster, but for my surprise i feel in love with this intense fragance. Most of the floral usually evaporate so soon, but curious remain on the skin a good time..
Vanilla, Pear, Tuberose, Musk, Magnolia.. What a Combination!!

Curious makes you feel Fresh, Sweet and young.. I highly recomend this fragance for teenangers.. and for a first date!

So forget prejudices and try Curious!

mack
mack

I was given this fragrance as a gift... was kind of unsure about trying it. But it was actually beautiful! I've never gotten so many compliments. I was quite surprised!

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Ok, so to be a good sport, I'm trying this again...

Hmmm...why do I smell boiled lima beans at the beginning? What IS that? After a minute or two, I smell the middle notes. The tuberose & jasmine aren't as pronounced as they are in Secret Obsession, probably bec. of the cyclamen mixed in. And that's when it becomes too cloying for me. =( From here on out, that's all I get. No bottom notes to soften the blow. Sorry Brit Brit...but this one is a no-no for me. You're dancing skills are superb, but I can't say the same about this particular fragrance. Sorry Curious lovers! =( I tried!

jtsmith09
jtsmith09

I know the whole point of Britney Spears Perfumes are aimed at teenagers and young women. But i got this fragrance for my mother because there is a sense of elegance to it and i think this is down to the very womanly floral notes.

jonr951

I found a great use for my bottle of Curious. I stray it on my sheets and bedding. Its wonderful on fabric! I fall asleep to a nice floral clean scent and I wake up to a nice floral clean sent. Its perfect! Daisy Marc Jacobs is also a wonderful scent to fall asleep and wake up too.

Princess
Princess

This was my first fragrance ever. Pretty bottle and box really impressed me. The fragrance is very fresh and sharp. Its' not girly or feminine at all. Just a fresh sharpness. I can smell magnolia.

jonr951

I cant believe im admitting this but here it goes! Ive never really truly been madly in love w/ this fragrance. I dont think i ever even really liked it! The only reason i have it is because Britney is the LOVE of my LIFE! I know its her 1st fragrance and its so damn popular but it just never really WOWED me! Its her only scent i dont love! Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, In Control, and Believe are so WONDERFUL! Its just a plain white floral! Maybe im just not into white florals. So sorry Brit! Curious is just not for me. But Curious IN CONTROL is a whole other story! Its in my top 10 all time favs! The one thing i do love about Curious is its packaging! I freakin love the bottle and the black, blue, and pink outer packaging! Its just Gorgeous! Love u Brit!

Zaleska
Zaleska

Beautiful top notes. Got hypnotized by the shape and color of the bottle.
Unfortunatelly, it doesn't last on my skin.

jonr951

Its Curious' 5 year anniversary in September! I wonder if Elizabeth Arden & Britney have any plans for it? It would be fun to have like a limited edition bottle w/ her signature on it or something? Maybe a pure perfume form of the fragrance in a really stunning, crystal bottle or different packaging? I dont know! Possibilies are endless! I sure hope they do SOMETHING for it! 5 years is a big deal in my book when it comes to the fragrance world!

gucci
gucci

uuuh lets see curious LOL it's a nice floral/fruity/vanilla/jasmine/musky fragrance while first spritzing i smell pear which is very noticeable then it worms up to a nice soft and sexy floral notes and after a while vanilla takes place leaving you with a vanilla field LOL great fragrance for all girls NICE!!!

Debbzz
Debbzz

Definately a light floral "teen" fragrance. Opens as a fruity floral as the pear is detectable and luscious! Settles to pleasant, light florals (magnolia and jasmine being predominant for me) and eventually the musky, woody notes come through. Uncomplicated and very girly.

princess45
princess45

this is my favorite fragrance so far. Its very soft, but strong. It compliments my own smell. I think it is very sweet and subtle.

Jaquie
Jaquie

One of my all time favourites! Magnolia, vanilla and musk blend perfectly together! Very feminine and sexy! And the bottle is so pretty! A real perfume treasure :)

Annie_D
Annie_D

This is a perfect example of a young teen girl perfume, it is so familiar to me because it resembles something I wore when I was 12 or 13. It's cute but I'm older now and I need something that exudes young woman not young teen. I got this in a sample today and just couldn't resist spraying abit, turns out I washed it off about 20 minutes later. I smell citronella and the magnolia is too strong, I also don't get any vanilla which would be the only thing that would save it for me! Sorry not for me but perfect for daughters, young cousins or nieces.

Curious is a good name for Britney's first perfume.it's very sweet and fruity at the first sniff.I get some fresh notes like litchi mixed with lotus well.it's not insisting on being sexy nor beauty.it's just expressing herself,like the times in which she sang "Oops I did it again".
I enjoy the sweetness of the first notes.it's really nice,without being too sweet.
but the middle notes are just a disappointment.it seems to fade away so quickly.although still there is the scent,but it's very very light and after an hour it's just sweetness of vanilla.
the long lasting power is weak.it's like the name.it's just curious to discover the world and when you want to notice the scent,it's almost gone just like a impulsive curiosity.

katyas
katyas

This scent opened with white florals; after about 20 minutes I smelled gardenia - I swear it to you. I have no idea why I smelled gardenia when there is none here, but that is what I smelled. That lasted a good long time, then there was sort of a soapy scent that lingered. I would say the scent lasted, altogether, for about 5 or 6 hours. It isn't bad, but it's a bit "generic" for me.

jatzzie
jatzzie

I don't usually smell the so-called "celeb perfumes" whenever I'm at a perfumery.However I read a lot of positive reviews on Curious and the bottle was also very tempting, so I had to give it a try.From what I can remember it was very powdery, soft and innocent, not really my kind of perfume.Maybe I have to smell it again, just to be sure.=)

cimbal_ess
cimbal_ess

Anyone who doesn't appreciate this perfume has a broken nose or head. Its peaceful, not atoll fruity and just smells fabulous. The pear adds a sparkle to the magnolia and lotus and the sandalwood and blonde woods leave you tingly for hours. This is a one of a kind that i thank god now costs only 25$ for the 3oz. bottle

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Yuck. I got this as a gift, and though I love the bottle, I hate the juice inside. It is as plastic and one-dimensional as its creator. Curious reminds me of Plastecine modeling clay I used to play with as a child, which isn't a plus for a perfume. Thankfully, the plastecine is short-lived, as this scent fades in record time.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Nice I can smell the magnolia which is beautiful and this is one of the 1st celebrity fragrances I ever bought and I like it! I went and got another bottle today because I am running low.Best bottles to buy are the 1.7 or smaller because of the pumps that never seem to work long enough to finish a 3.3 oz bottle!

hanayori
hanayori

I bought it for my mom

First time she didn't like it b'coz it's not has strong smell and for 4-5 hrs ago she thought that the smell was gone with the air !!

BUT !!
after that my mom LIKE IT !!
and ask me to buy for her one more bottle ^w^"

sampuro
sampuro

I have to admit I was pretty surprised with Curious. I read reviews prior to buying and many have described this as a "girly, sweet, candy-like" fragrance. So I had the impression that this is going to smell like your typical youthful tween fruity/gourmand . Which was why I was so surprised when I tried this on, because it is not something I would've expected from Britney Spears. Starts out really sharp floral and stays floral throughout, but the sharpness rounds out after awhile leaving you with an after-scent that's light and clean. I'm not sure what it is (not good at distinguishing fragrance notes) but there is something in the top/middle that is very nostalgic to me. That note --probably magnolia or jasmine, or even both-- reminded me a lot of my grandmother. She used to wear a body splash that smelled a lot like this...or maybe it was the flowers in her garden? Either way, Curious brings back great memories me. I think I'll grow to appreciate this fragrance more.
The only thing I feel I must complain about is the bottle (I have the 100ml bottle with the bubble atomizer) . My goodness. the bottle slipped from my hand and landed on a cardboard box only an inch away, and somehow gushed out 5ml of the juice. UGH. I don't know how it happened, it probably leaked from the hose. I think it would probably be best to just go with nozzle spray.

edit:
The juice spoils way to quickly. I've only had this perfume for three months and already some of the notes in the composition are gone and the juice is smells more alcohol-y than before. Most of my fragrance only start to spoil after 3 years. On top of that, the lasting power is now very weak. Very disappointing. I don't think I'd repurchase, as much as I liked the scent.

eduardomm
eduardomm

too much candy...
i can't smell most of the ingredients they said here...
too girly and tenn scent

MartinVain
MartinVain

I just love the bottle, the sprayer is cheaply made but the scent grew on me, a lil powdery but yet its wearable.

marie08
marie08

A nice white floral. Plus it has a cute bottle.

golden.one
golden.one

Very girly and floral. I love curious. Lasts a long time too. The way I test how well a fragrance lasts is before bed, I spray it on my wrist and the bottom of my shirt and then smell it in the morning. Curious, Believe, midnight fantasy, and fantasy all last through the night.

This was the first Britney fragrance I bought.

I remember craving this fragrance when it first came out. I would always remember to spray this on me whenever I passed the fragrance counter at my local department store. I was so young at the time, it would be at least another 4 years before I actually owned Curious.

When I finally owned a bottle of this, I rarely used it. I wanted to wear stronger and louder fragrances, and Curious just seemed too light at the time. It wasn't until my perfume collection started spiralling out of control that I came back to this scent.

In the warmer months Curious really blossomed. The fragrance was light, flowery yet musky. On the skin it was soft, delicate and feminine.

Curious is what I'd call a soft and pretty floral scent. In the opening you can smell the pear blending with the jasmine, tuberose and magnolia. This fragrance kick-started my love for white florals.

The drydown is quite musky, yet the vanilla adds a slight sweetness, rounding off the scent nicely.

I'm not ashamed to say that I wore this fragrance during this year's Summer, every day until every last drop was gone. The scent left me feeling refreshed and clean.

The lasting power unfortunately wasn't great, (possibly the reason why I haven't repurchased this fragrance). However if I received Curious again as a gift I would not complain.

Overall, Curious is a distinctive fragrance best suited to young girls searching for something light, flirtatious and pretty.

Malibu
Malibu

When I first saw CURIOUS I bought it without trying any. I just wanted the pretty bottle.

On the first spay you notice the top notes of magnolia and lotus flower, a few hours later you are surprised with the mouth-watering aroma of tangy pear, then the dreamy base of vanilla-infused musk, which lasts throughout the day.

On the minus side this scent is very strong, so spray lightly.
Other people describe CURIOUS as sweet & light, but the top notes give a sharp first impression on me.

CURIOUS has a unusual sweet/sour combination that will keep me coming back for more, migranes be damned!!

Cherub573
Cherub573

It's distinctly magnolia to me, but the musk and vanilla smooth it to a very feminine, soft fragrance. Almost yummy. Not what I expected Britney's fragrance to smell like. Sultry and flirtatious, but not outright sexy.

I usually associate magnolia with perfumes targeted to more "mature" audiences, but this has made me appreciate it more.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

I have to say I absolutely detested this..quite possibly the worst fragrance I have ever had the misfortune to try...I ended up scrubbing it off with a nail brush..It's certainly pervasive !

It's a shame, because I think the bottle looks really loveley.

siskakak
siskakak

"I adore Britney!Curious is all about women like Britney.when i wear the scent,i feel as if i can be sexy, ,stylish and confident just like her too.It smell divine!"

midnight
midnight

i hope i won't be dissappointed. I just ordered this fragrance:)I think i will like it, cause it has vanilla, which i adore in perfumes:D

kay_li13
kay_li13

I just have to say that I really wanted to like this one b/c of the pretty bottle! and it comes with a cute old fashioned atomizer! however the alcohol scent is way too strong and it covers up any fruity or floral smells...

snobuni77
snobuni77

I have to say that curious is unlike any other perfume I have smelled in a long time.It is definitely a fragrance that you can pick out in a crowd.

I get a lot of magnolia in this perfume.It is a great spring scent.It would go well with a summer dress & a field full of greens.It is good for barbecues & any outdoor event.It is kind of strong but it's not a musky or powdery strong....It's all floral(A sweet floral if that makes any sense?)A spray or two will do the trick ;)

It is a very girly, feminine & floral scent but it doesn't change much from first spray to dry down,(at least on me).It actually smells the same on a card as it does on my skin.It lasts a very long time though & that to me is great ;)I put it on at 5 am & now at 1:30 in the afternoon it smells just as good as it did when I first applied it.

Granted it's not a scent for everyone & in my opinion it isn't an every day scent but it is a gorgeous concoction that if worn the right way it smell's fantastic

falovalo
falovalo

I was surprised that i actually liked this. It has a very nice vanilla note, which smells really good with the magnolia. After I applied it, I kept getting a whiff of something that made me happy, and it was me!
*edit* I also think that if it weren't for the magnolia, this would bear a strong resemblance to Dior's J'adore.

Allegra
Allegra

Curious lives up to its name by being both sensual and girlishly innocent at the same time. It's feminine, warm and strong but in a pleasant, soothing and dazzling way. There's just the perfect amount of finesse and ingredients. One more note and it would've ruined the whole thing by turning it to an intoxicating and overpowering potion. Luckily Brit knew the tricks of the trade just right and gave us a wonderful and enjoyable perfume. Excellent!

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I like this one! Its unique, the Magnolia, wood scents with musk but not too much, it comes out kinda powdery. This is the one I wear when I am totally not in the mood for my usualy Sweet foodie scents. It is quite the oppasite. Guys always seem to know what it is and like it. Its a great price and a great perfume.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This was my only fragrance for about 2 years. I used up 4 bottles.
Everyone told it smelled good. In the beginning it's not overpowering and is pretty balanced. It leaves a beautiful trail after you when you walk. The stupid thing is it's different. The french made perfume is more calm yet hasn't got the note american made has. Both of them are excellent yet not the same. It has kind of weak staying power, but if sprayed on hair it should do it.
I bought souffle and it really is good to layer this perfume, lasts very long and smells even better than perfume along.
The worst thing is atomizer on 3.4 oz bottle as it makes perfume evaporate or spoil. And it sometimes pisses me of, because it's sometimes refuses to spray.
I had to decant my very last 10ml, because sprayer doesn't spray at all.

P.S. Here we are, 20 years old. Funny, but I still find myself loving this perfume :o. Tried it not so long ago at local store and it's still so good! Weird. I often get bored of celebrity perfumes before the bottle is gone, but this is a winner for me :3 I'ma buy that 5th bottle, yeah.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

A romantic, girlish fragrance. Smells clean and fruity but I prefer more sophisticated, signature scents.

lovely17
lovely17

thankz...jonr951
well thayts the same thing my frens told me...who is using the curious perfume...they smelled my bottle n said this isnt the same smell has they have....

Miss Fragrance
Miss Fragrance

I thought it would be a celebrity-fragrance like all the other ones, but this is different. This is special, and I really liked it.

Jeanette
Jeanette

To light for me, smells like schampoo. In my defense: I won it in a magazine. Nothing i would buy, but it looks pretty in the bathroom.

mia
mia

too much white flower for my taste but quite nice..

Althea
Althea

From all of Britney's fragrances, this first one is the best one. I like to spray it on from time to time. After testing, I bought a 100ml bottle, used less than a half and the atomizer broke, I had to toss it out. Now I have 30ml, I love the drydown.

liat
liat

Surprisingly, it is quite good. Not yummy as intended but a nice one. I do like it better than the awful Fantasy, since this one is more subdued and wearable.
Yet, all of her perfumes end in a gum-like note I dislike.

knics33
knics33

I love Curious. The way the magnolia, pear, vanilla, and musk blend together is so pretty. If you are a lover of magnolia, you have to give Curious a try. I reach for this A LOT- definitely in my top ten. A+

crysna
crysna

i love the magnolia on it, so clean and not overwelming. lovely and soft fragrance!!!

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

At first I liked this on my skin. It intially smelled really fresh. Then after about 15 minutes it did start to smell fake & like a cleanser. Too bad, because I really like the bottle with the pretty sprayer.

pimpnazt
pimpnazt

I like it. It's when I'm feeling cutesy and girlie. Nothing about it says sexy or classic or romantic. It's more like, "fun, flirty, cutesy, girlie." Teenybopper. That's the word.

2007

Curious Britney Spears by Britney Spears 3.46 out of 5 based on 2497 ratings and 532 user reviews

IN CONTROL CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ UNBOXED
CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY SOUFFLE 3.3 OZ
Gift Set
WOMENS VARIETY for WOMEN by Parfums International SET-5 PIECE MINI VARIETY WITH CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS MARIAH CAREY FOREVER M BY MARIAH CAREY LUSCIOUS PINK UR BY USHER WHITE DIAMONDS AND ALL ARE MINIS
IN CONTROL CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
CURIOUS BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curious Britney Spears by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curious Britney Spears by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.