Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Curious Heart Britney Spears for women
dislike

Curious Heart Britney Spears for women Videos
Curious Heart Britney Spears for women Pictures

Curious Heart by Britney Spears is a limited edition for 2007. This bottle tickles the imagination of fans and collectors, designed in shades of pink with a heart tattoo symbol. It includes a magenta-colored atomizer and features the same notes as Curious by Britney Spears. It is available as a 100 ml EDT. Read the article: Britney Spears Curious ♥ Heart. The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir.

Magnolia Pear Lotus

Tuberose Cyclamen Jasmine

Sandalwood Musk White Woods Vanilla

Curious Britney Spears

Curious Heart Fragrance Reviews

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Curious heart by britney spears is a sort of spin off from curious. This time the bottle is light pink with a curious heart logo on the bottle with small hearts going all around it. As for the smell of this perfume it is the exact same scent that is in the original curious bottle. But the box has changed alot. This time it is light pink with the same logo as the bottle and the same little hearts. Bit dissappointing but i still love it but sadly i give it a 6/10 for lack of originality.

Sophia666
Sophia666

Curious Heart smells just like Curious did when it first came out, although I maintain that Curious is very true-to-scent over the years, apparently they slightly changed some of the notes. Well this one is even more potent, as the original. It is true to it's name "Heart" as it smells like the Heart of Curious. I love Britney fragrances!

sarahivan
sarahivan

I smelt this at a store today,
smells just like curious!
I didn't see any difference, thank god I didn't blind buy this.

but the curious in control sounds so good for the price im getting it for and nothing like curious, which I am thankful for.

curious smells really odd and boring to me. certainly something I avoid wearing now that I'm 17, doesn't suite my style, it doesn't have a unique smell.

pamela091083
pamela091083

Yo lo compre en este año en una rebaja no tenia ni idea de su olor y me soreprendio lo elegante que es esta fragancia, es de esas que se impregnan en la ropa y deja un aroma todo el dia, es dulce y floral al mismo tiempo, este es la misma versión de Curious pero versión san valentine, no veo que sea un aroma joven me parece que este lo puede usar una persona de cualquier edad, su duración es sutíl y prolongada no dudaria en volverlo a comprar una vez que se acabe, su frasco es rosa light y es muy bello, yo lo tengo en el frasco de 100 ml.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I believe this scent is the same as Curious but with a limited edition bottle. I've had the original scent in a mini and gave to my daughter. I though it was too young for me and also being a celebrity scent kind of put me off from reviewing. Basically I didn't pay much attention to it until I recently purchased this limited edition bottle. The scent is so creamy and angelic, but also a bit beachy and exotic. The pear and the vanilla notes are so pretty. This is sweet but not overly so. This is definitely a scent that has depth and develops on the skin. I would've never though this was geared toward the teenage market. One more thing, this bottle contains the same scent as when Curious came out, more depth more concentrated. The reformulated ones with the original bottles that are being sold now are more weak and watered down!

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

this scent is the same with Curious but it's long last is better than Curious. I prayed it on my wrist it last about 12h

PerfumeExperience
PerfumeExperience

Ok I disagree with alot of other reviews here. I don't think it's the same scent as the original curious (although they do smell somewhat similar). The pink is much lighter than the blue. Curious Heart isn't as "in your face" as the original Curious, which is ok for someone looking for a softer perfume. The bottle is cute; and I mean that in the nicest way possible, because it looks like something a child would own. I doubt I will use this often, but i'm still glad I bought it.

Malibu

Friendly warning to avoid disappointment; the scent is the same as the original CURIOUS, it’s just the decorated bottle that is limited.

Other people describe CURIOUS as sweet and light from first application, but the top notes give a sharp, tangy first impression on me, before settling into the fruit-infused heart. I'm not sure where this sourness comes from - I guess white florals largely don’t work well with my body chemistry.

I’d describe the heart as being a ultra-feminine mix of jasmine and tuberose, with a hint of pear lightly watering down and sweetening the strong floral notes. There is also a soft powderiness present underneath everything, which adds a vintage feel.

The vanilla infused woody base further calms the florals down as is lovely and delicate, and adds a creaminess to the drydown. I do wish that the base phase lasted longer.

On the minus side CURIOUS is heavy in warmer weather, so spray lightly. Plus, being such a popular fragrance (almost 700 million bottles sold so far), I regularly smell it on other people. This doesn’t bother me, but it may put some people off.

maryum.malik
maryum.malik

i've used up a few bottles of the original curious. i loved the original, except it was very watered down and did not last on me at all :( for people who know this version - does this last longer?

boroboro
boroboro

This smells very synthetic lychee. however, the lasting power is incredibly long. I sprayed it on my clothes and the smell was still there the next day.

Maya44
Maya44

So many pears and peaches and cute fruits!! YAAAYYY its similar to the first curious but less floral, fresher than curious in control and so fruity and sweet at the same time!!! :)))

schwaanism
schwaanism

hmmm, i just like the bottle

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This is my FAVORITE Britney fragrance! It's perfect! I will purchase many back-ups of this perfume :) It is white floral, watery, clean, woodsy. Lasting power is great, spray some on my neck, wrists in the morning & I can still smell it the next morning! I think this is the best fragrance for any girl at any age, occasion & season. The exact description of this perfume is spot on! An exhilarating white floral accented with Louisiana Magnolia and wrapped in the sensuality of vanilla-infused musk. The package is too cute in person, my 100ml bottle came with the atomizer pump spray, so nice! ♥LOVE IT! ;)

Btw it smells exactly like the original Curious perfume, same exact notes, absolutely no difference at all but the package.

10/10 :)

clairedot
clairedot

I dont think this is so bad! it was quite cute in person, my boyfriend thinks it's tacky and I suppose it is a little but that makes it kinda nice XD

lukkyme
lukkyme

the clearblue bottle was soooo cute . . . .this one looks like pink plastic with 'do it your self style sticker s /decals.....so so cheap barbie looking

takeasniff

Also this perfume has been out for a long time so maybe they have changed the formula a little thinking it would not be noticed but for some of us I guess it is noticeable. I wonder what other people think maybe I haven't got a clue what I am talking about but some perfumes the formula is changed but they don't tell consumers?

takeasniff

I can't believe I am going to say this after all this time of owning these two but I think the pink one is a little different it is a little sweeter and not as musty when it settles if that makes sense. The blue one has a thick musky smell but the pink one I have found to be a little sweeter. I think they were intended to be the same just a collectors edition with the pink one. Maybe because it is coloured pink I have perceived it to be sweeter not sure interesting to see what other reviewers continue to say?

tyekristopher

It is a twist on curious yes, that is a fact. But the twist is the bottle the notes are the same as curious same exact. I guess I dont know anything about this since I went to a event where all the vendors come down and talk about the perfumes and whats new and whats out. The vendor from arden even quote told us that this is the same juice as curious the same! It is a fact I got papers on it and everything!!!!!

tyekristopher

okay think whatever ya'll want to, I went to training on the dang perfume but think what you all will. I know the facts.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

It is the same as curious, I worked at a department store where we sold this and it IS THE SAME as curious people just a different bottle!

Haribo173
Haribo173

This fragrance is one of my favorites. I found this fragrance in a british cosmetics store called superdrug and there was only one 100ml bottle left. It was a little dusty so it must have been in storage for a while seeing as it was from 2007.

A lot of people say there's no difference between this and the original curious but I can definitely smell a difference. It's very similar to curious but it's a little heavier and sweeter. I can also strongly detect notes of RED florals where as original curious is a much lighter, WHITE floral scent. I personally prefer the original curious but it all depends on what kind of scent you want.

It was a limited edition version for valentines day and the bottle is pretty cute. I hope there are more curious spin offs in future.

guest_salz
guest_salz

tis is the same as the original curious because ii just checked and the notes were the same if u dont beleive me see for urself

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I got it and is the same scent (From the blue Curious) but it last longer,i read that is a Especial Edition but i see it often,the smell is really floral and strong at the begining then it become really femenine and soft,my favorite part is the drydown,perfect for daily and casual use,the bottle is nice for decoration but i got the 100 Ml Bottle and it dosen´t fit in to my purse,the price is better than the blue one,it stays all day on my skin,i recomend it. ;)

MimilovesBritney
MimilovesBritney

This was a limited edition fragrance in 2007, and I got it in Superdrug (British beauty store)for about £15...:) I collect everything Britney so I didnt really smell it before I bought, but when I did, it is just the original Curious in another flacon...which isnt a bad thing. It lasts longer and is quite sweet and girly looking. I still prefer the original bottle though, I just cant resist the smell and those little pink hearts that are attached.

guest_jamie
guest_jamie

no need to buy this if you have the original curious.

tangledvines
tangledvines

At first I didn't really like this scent. It smelled very green and herb-like on me. But after awhile it started to evolve into something very nice and delicate. I could smell pear and something creamy and peachy with a hint of white flowers. It sort of reminds me of classic Burberry which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am not a fan at all of lotus as it is so strong and overpowering on my skin whenever I purchase a perfume with that note in it. The smell sickens me. I can smell it in this and I'm not diggin it, but I can overlook it because I enjoy the other notes so much. Especially the pear! I love pear. Overall this is a very nice perfume that I will continue to wear.

lade_di
lade_di

Its kinda funny that EmilyJayne says that this is a waste of money, and yet CURIOUS is a fantastic smell for her. UMMM Both scent/notes are the same, just different bottles. rumour has it she changed the bottle because when the perfume went off it went a ugly green colour, so she wanted to hide its

EmilyJayne(L)
EmilyJayne(L)

Dont Waste Your Money !
Britney Spears has made some beautiful fragrances e.g curious, fantasy and belive. But i most say all you are paying for is the bottle, the bottle maybe gorgous and one of her best, but arent we paying for the smell. Its soo light you cant smell anything, wheres if you bought her first fragrance Curious its absoultey amazing smell, buy curious ! xx

Malibu

You can still find CURIOUS HEART in a lot of stores. Some of them sell a 50ml bottle (bought one today), that has a regular spray nozzle, which is much better. The atomizer is very pretty on a dressing table, but it breaks easily and pumps air into the juice.

The actual fragrance is the same, it's the pink tattooed bottle which is limited.

Britney_Spears_ Perfumes

well here's a thought, After spraying it take the atomizer out and put the origonal cap back on? That's what I do.

Britney_Spears_ Perfumes

to toysoldier89: I have never had a bottle of Curious go bad and I have had MANY bottles of it, Maybe the people that are saying it went bad waited untill it went on clearence and bought it for 10 bucks and got old stock from 2005 or something??? I always buy this new and the last spray is always as fresh as the first!

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

ummm how trashtastic is that bottle? I could care less if its a 'limited edition collectors' fragrance.. it looks cheap and hearing about how it goes bad makes me want to throw up! how disgusting..

Britney_Spears_ Perfumes

I finally got this the other day and it's the same as Curious, I don't know why they say this is her 6th perfume when it's the same as her 1st? Don't get me wrong I love it, but it is just Curious in a new bottle.

knics33

Yeah- I know it started off being a limited edition, but I still do see it a lot... maybe they decided to keep it around?

knics33

Britney_Spears_Perfumes- I am pretty sure that this was limited addition (along with In Control and Midnight Fantasy). I know that Kohl's offered it and you can also purchase it at elizabetharden.com. Also- from what I have heard this is just the original Curious in a limited edition bottle (I'm not completely sure about this tho!). Hope this helps!

Curious Heart by Britney Spears 3.83 out of 5 based on 142 ratings and 35 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Curious Heart fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Britney Spears Curious Heart, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Curious Heart by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Curious Heart by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.