Designers » B » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Fantasy Anniversary Edition Britney Spears for women

Fantasy Anniversary Edition Britney Spears for women
dislike

tropical
Fantasy Anniversary Edition Britney Spears for women Pictures Fantasy Anniversary Edition Britney Spears for women Pictures Fantasy Anniversary Edition Britney Spears for women Pictures Fantasy Anniversary Edition Britney Spears for women Pictures Fantasy Anniversary Edition Britney Spears for women Pictures

Fantasy is made of lychee, kiwi and quince at the top; jasmine, orchid, white chocolate and cupcake accord in the heart; and musk, orris root and woody notes in the base.

Fantasy Anniversary Edition is a limited edition that comes in a special packaging - black bottle adorned with golden crystals and box inscribed with the names of her biggest fans from around the world. The bottles come with one of three different messages: "10 hugs and 10 kisses", "To my sweet scented fans for the decade of love" and "You are my inspiration," XOXO Britney. There are also 100 bottles that Britney personally signed.

The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum. Fantasy Anniversary Edition was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is James Krivda.

Kiwi Quince Litchi

Orchid White Chocolate Jasmine Cupcake

Woody Notes Musk Orris

Fantasy
Fantasy Stage Edition

Fantasy Anniversary Edition Fragrance Reviews

rihabi
rihabi

Gosh, I'm so so so happy! What a mood maker... I was really difficult to find it in my country and on top of this, i stumbled upon a quite reasonable price. Didn't hesitate and immediately purchased it. I don't know how the original Fantasy smells honestly, and I see a lot of comments how it's the same. But it's on my wishlist either way and I will have it too one day. :) I can sense either the white chocolate, or the cupcake - not sure which one. And hints of the litchi and jasmine. Few hours later it's still there...AW, purchase it, what are you waiting for.

lemonzest
lemonzest

First of all, I love the Fantasy 10th Anniversary Edition. Isn't this a special edition package of the current Fantasy scent? Since I have not experienced the original version, I am in no position to judge whether this is pre-reformulation or not. But I can say this is just delightful.

I have a whole section of my closet for perfumes, yet since acquiring this Fantasy and several flankers, I find myself reaching for them constantly. Fantasy is a comfort scent, much as macaroni and cheese is a comfort food.
The opening is white chocolate and frosting, with just a squeeze of sour kiwi for balance. Mostly the white chocolate and cupcake smells prevail, but in the heart of this lies a smidge of florals, enough to keep it girlie. Even in the dry down the sweetness prevails, yet there is a musky orris smell there, too.

Fantasy and friends are the best collection of sweet scents mainly because ALMOND is never emphasized. Almond can give me a headache.

Yes, I am too old and too world weary to wear this. So what! It's gorgeous.

Isn't it a nice touch that each bottle size has a different message from Britney? I don't know anything about her music, but I am definitely a "sweet scented fan" of her fragrances.

rachel.polka
rachel.polka

Way better than the current formulation of the original Fantasy! Delicious!

peferrarine
peferrarine

After years of using Fantasy (i still have it in my wardrobe, also with a 100ml sealed bottle, that's how much i love it), i can now say that this is not an amazing scent.

Is a very nice one, indeed. Smells flirty, girly and fun. Creamy and fruity. Sweet and sour at the same time. The white chocolate and the kiwi are great combinations.

But after years sampling and buying fragrances, i can honestly say that, no matter how much i love it, it is a synthetic overly sweet fragrance. Fun to the point of being childish. Although anyone can wear whatever pleases, this one is not mature AT ALL.

I suggest anyone to sample this, try this, cause even being a celebrity scent, is kind of a landmark in the fragrance world. People hate it or love it, there is no in between.

adamspira
adamspira

Smells amazing!! A lot more softer than the original, but you are not missing out on the amazing scent that the original gave. If I find this perfume in store I'm 100% gonna buy it.

ShiraJemJem
ShiraJemJem

Wow already 10 years!
I still remembered the first day I got this perfume. At first I think it's too heavy sweet like over sugar cupcake. However, after I gave it a try I totally in love with it untill these day. Haha
Fantasy is the only perfume that I re-purchase with no doubt b/c I LOVE it so freakin' much!

I prefer the pink jewels Fantasy bottle in her 'Work B**ch' music video more than this one. That bottle looks superb! XD

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is the closest to the original of the currently avaliable formulations. It is not as strong but the sweetness is back and it isn't so much sharp kiwi and fruits. The fruit is still there in the opening but it is much sweeter than the other current formulations.

Melodiarose82
Melodiarose82

This is strangely addicting. I don't understand... I have been grabbing it over all other perfumes. When I first purchased, I thought I got duped. A week later, the scent is starting to come out. The strange part is, it is such a faint smell... I have to put my nose real close to my skin .... So, why am I so darn addicted...? It smells like a faint buttery sweet biscuit, and at first, it's slightly sour, like, maybe a sour patch kid candy? It must be the kiwi... It peeks through the butteriness. I spray tons of it... On my clothes, just all over... thinking I can maybe get more of a scent... It's so faint on me.... Each day, I spray, thinking and hoping for more volume... like maybe it hasn't fully set in yet.

So why the heck am I so addicted...? I'm even thinking of trying the Midnight Fantasy. I don't know why. Maybe that one will be more potent. Still, either way.. ah... I don't understand this. Lol. But I'm glad I have it. This tease of a scent. Strange huh? I don't know if I love it or am blah about it- just trying to chase that allure...? I do not know!

Edit #whoknowshowmany. I must spray (more like douse myself) at least 2 to 3 times daily... (At home, so I can focus on nothing but smelling myself-(lol)) I love it. It grows more in strength in each day, but... it still doesn't last more than a few minutes. I'm praying for a miracle. I wonder if any of the Fantasies might have more longevity than the others- on my skin... If I poured a gallon of this stuff in a bathtub and let myself soak in it for 30 minutes, could I just smell this way forever?

A month or so later- I don't know what I ever saw in this stuff. Lol. I'm ready to get rid of every synthetic smelling celebrity/and or low quality designer fragrance that I own. So over it. Thanks to experimenting with high quality niche and luxury perfumes, my nose is pretty choosy now, in in its preferences.

Haha I'm back to liking it. I just wish it was stronger... I have to spray A LOT on me, but even so- I guess I'm going to have to keep it. Lol :) I think I'll check out the orginal Fantasy. I actually did test that out at a department store recently and it is a lot stronger than this is. But I guess faint is good sometimes too. OK, seriously, that's enough for this review. Hehe

diddyscafe
diddyscafe

The black and gold bottle is stunning. I had put off buying Fantasy for years as I found the pink bottle to be rather garish. Beautiful scent, I'm glad I snag this limited edition which I hope will stay in the market a little bit longer.

perfumeloverforever
perfumeloverforever

It's true, none of the new fantasies smell like the original did back in 2005 and a few years after that. The original pink fantasy has been destroyed with the reformulation. This Anniversary edition here isn't any better in my opinion. I'm guessing the people who never knew the original pink fantasy gem "back in the day" are fine with these new ones because they really don't know what they are missing. I think all these industries play on that.
Stage edition is definitely NOT the pre-formulated pink original fantasy and neither is this anniversary edition. I really think we should all write to EA asking for the original to be brought back ASAP :)

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

This was a gift from my husband... I tried out Fantasy a couple of times and it just wasn't for me, though I really adore sweet, gourmand fragrances. After having my son though, it seems like my skin's chemistry has changed. Usually all I got was the Kiwi when I tried this, now the chocolate & cupcake really come through.

x_perfumecrazy_x

Is it more choclate cupcakey or more fruity?

beauty_girl

Not the first edition from 2005, but the reformulated version.

x_perfumecrazy_x

Does this smell like the old fantasy?? Need to know asap :)

Kiyana_e
Kiyana_e

Stronger than the previous version.more attractive. I love it! ❤️

Emilee1978
Emilee1978

To me it just smells like a less-strong version of the regular Fantasy. I bought this off Amazon because a. I thought it would smell like the 2005 version of Fantasy , and b. I was out of my bottle of Fantasy anyways. I notice no difference in smell when comparing the two. Maybe it's slightly less harsh than the new re formulation, but the silage is also less. I'll finish the bottle and buy regular Fantasy at TJ Maxx.

Eivi
Eivi

I don't know if it's possible, but to me it doesn't smell identical to regular Fantasy. Somehow the drydown is more musky and masculine. Not bad at all, just different.

Nataja
Nataja

I LOVE this! This is the original Fantasy scent and I love it!! White chocolate and cupcake!!!!! There was hope after all!Glad I found this...

DeLinda
DeLinda

I don't know.. there's no love. I can't be sure what it is but it's just not the same as the 2005 formula. The magic is gone. There's an ozonic background to this scent that was never in the old fantasy, & it doesn't work with the notes. It smells almost identical to In Control Curious (yuck). It had the same ozonic wetness. I adore Fantasy but the real one is gone. All these 'limited editions' of Fantasy, to be blunt, are just crap. There's many gorgeous fragrances out there to have & try, I'm not wasting any more time on Britney's perfumes. They're consistently underwhelming & disappointing to the point where I give them away.

lizzyshreds

Does anyone have a 50ml of this, that they are willing to sell, or can buy, and then sell it to me?

kerion
kerion

This is my first celebrity fragrance! I actually haven't owned any fragrance in almost 21 years due to my oldest child's allergy. She has moved out and mama is going crazy! Starting a new fragrance collection after so long isn't easy. What? No Exclamation? No Electric Youth? what about love's baby soft? lol I decided to order this one due to all the good reviews on longevity and the sweet quality to it.I love this scent! I am also glad I chose this bottle. It's beautiful. I find it more age appropriate for me if that makes sense. I purchased mine at Ulta and they only had 2 left. Not sure why she just didn't use this bottle to begin with, it's so much prettier and I think Fantasy would have sold even more in this packaging.

Niya
Niya

Yep! This is definitely the 2005 scent.
At first I was fooled. I think my nose was so used to the harsh, domineering bitch that is the reformulation, it couldn't tell at first that this delicate flower was nothing like her evil sister. However my subconscious did register a small difference in the drydown but I paid no mind to it. I didn't touch it again for a while coz I was quite disappointed; all the reviews had said I would get the 2005 scent. But then I sprayed it again today and my heart sang a sweet sonorous song of nostalgia. This was it. This was my baby; my long lost love. Oh how I'd missed her.
The sillage of this (i.e 2005 version) is much softer but definitely stronger. It fills a room, whereas the reformulation just sits with and around you, stabbing your nostrils at intervals with kiwi daggers. Longevity is also much better.

lizzyshreds

I'm looking for a 50ml of this to complete my collection. I live in the USA.

aina12
aina12

just got it today, the bottle packaging is so beautiful. I actually wanted the regular Fantasy but it was out of stock and since people here said this LE is the same, I decided to give this a try... and it's amazing!! The sweetness I love, and so far, very long lasting, the dry down is what's attracted me the most. It took me hours to finally smell the white chocolate notes but you can definitely smell it!
It's actually my first ever Britney Spears perfume, after reading countless of reviews, I finally purchased one :)
I knew I wouldn't be disappointed since I've always liked very sweet perfumes.

lizzyshreds

I prefer Anniversary Edition over the regular Fantasy the reason is, because the original Fantasy ( Pink bottle ) is more sour on my skin, and I never really liked it. Anniversary is more creamy I get more of the cupcake, and white chocolate, and less sourness which I prefer. I actually think Anniversary Edition is very similar to Rocker Femme. I'm glad I bought the Anniversary version, I originally bought it for the bottle, now I know I will wear it. Overall I give this perfume a 10/10.

mandy.may
mandy.may

I love brit.i want this for the bottle if nothing else

loonad
loonad

Last July I was on holidays in South Africa where I came across this bottle. I tried this one and though the juice inside is still Fantasy,I had to have this gorgeous black bottle. It now sits very comfortably with the other bottles in my collection.

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

i love the bottle and i love the perfume inside. it's just a little tiny bit different than the original. the kiwi is way more prominent and the sweet baked goods smell is less. i love it! it's still fantasy.

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

It smells like the original Fantasy. Nothing has changed.

But WOW what a beautiful bottle! I'm in love.

I'm proud to say I've found my signature.
So sweet, so good and it lasts all day on my skin.
The perfect combination: the fragrance and this new bottle.

Love love love

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

Yay my brother bought me this for £10 from superdrug! I know it's the original scent but I'm a sucker for LE bottles - I'm gonna sell my original 100ml now, seeing as I rarely use it now that I have so many (it was one of my first perfumes).

Jahzara
Jahzara

I smelled this perfume at the perfume store today, and this smell definitely the same as the original Fantasy, which I have. It's not worth buying if you already have Fantasy. Why should I buy a perfume that smells the same? I spray it on my arms and it lasted till now, which is up to 6 hours. It has faded a lot but it's still there. If you don't have fantasy its worth buying, otherwise you don't need to.
The bottle is cute though, it would stay nice on the vanity!

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

It's the same with the original but it's more fruity musky than Fantasy. I love the box, the bottle also all about this. It's last better than Fantasy so I chose this for my perfume signature

janechemi
janechemi

I had fantasy on my wishlist for years but never got around to actually buying a bottle because i hate the original bottle color. when i saw this at burlington i couldn't pass it up. it smells amazing and it's become my go-to for breezy chilly days. i mainly get the chocolate (not always white. sometimes just chocolate) and the cupcakey smell. on colder days i get some fruity notes but i can't tell any specific note out of the fruit. its a really nice scent andi'm glad i found it it the nicer black bottle

Lexxy
Lexxy

Hmm I can almost swear this one is not as sweet??? For some reason I like this one more than original. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me because logically it makes no sense to waste all that money just to tweak the scent a tiny bit, unless they will all smell like this from now on. I definitely like this bottle way more than the fuchsia. Hope they keep it black the remixes can be the fuchsia ones.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

It's smell different from the regular Fantasy.

They put the original scent on this bottle, it doesn't smell like the retailer's regular Fantasy.

Tone down, musky, sweet, fruity, gourmand & floral scent... while the pink bottle produce more bold of sweetness in one spray.

It seems to be same as the original Fantasy. Very sweet and fruity floral.
I think that from the cheap perfumes Fantasies are really the best. They are outstanding compared to many other celebrity fragrances.
Of course, it's not something too special or elegant, but definitely delicious, sweet and even comforting. Good one for ordinary days in my opinion.
I also like this cute black bottle.

beauty_girl

Finally it is aviable in my country and i have bought it and now own it :)
Smells like the original, but perhaps a bit "fullier"
Anyway really love it! Anice scent that makes me in a good mood,like a comfort scent.
And the color matches perfectly if placed near the original.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I only bought this for the collection aspect. I do have to say it wore well on me, actually better then the original does. The original is a ORIGINAL the one I have and its so so so damn heavy and sweet this was same but not as "bad".

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

To the person below me, you do know Fantasy came out in 2005, right? Snooki's fragrance smells exactly like FANTASY. NOT the other way around. This is just an anniversary bottle of what came out 9 years ago

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Although I love all of Britney's perfumes and fantasy is one of my favourites. I'm bored of the same bottle design.... like she could have done something even more special and amazing for the 10th anniversary bottle. I mean we now have 6 fantasy bottles and the 2 remix bottles. Britney knows how to create a great sent so I say she should drop the name fantasy and bottle design and wow us for the next bottle. The smell still gets a 7/10 but 4/10 for design. Sorry Britney x you better work b**ch

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

I found this last night at TJ Maxx for $20, could not pass it up. I agree with a lot of the the other reviews. I get more cupcake in the opening, but the drydown is almost the same, maybe just a tad bit sweeter, & I think I like it almost better than the original too. I love it, plus the bottle is just gorgeous.

SillySue
SillySue

To me the opening of this smells different from the original fantasy, but the drydown I think is identical. It's the opening of this one though that I crave. I find it to be a bit smoother than the original and less "peppery" if that makes sense. I know Fantasy doesn't have any peppers in it but lately I've felt that it has started to smell a bit harsh and peppery somehow. Maybe what I'm trying to get at is that this anniversary edition I think is a bit closer to the original Fantasy pre reformulation. So aaaalmost identical but not quite. This I feel is a tiny bit smoother and softer with the notes blending more seemelessly together, without any harshness. I really like this! Even a tiny bit better that I do the original, and I honestly don't think it's just the color fooling my nose. I think there actually is an ever so slight difference between the two, enough so that I can say I prefer this one. Will say though that the difference is so slight that for people that have the original this is by no means a necessity.

iloveravens
iloveravens

when i first got this one i convinced myself it was a tiny tiny slightly bit different. in my mind i thought hmmm maybe this is closer to the one before they reformulated, i could swear the opening was smoother no harsh fruity opening and a little sweeter alltogether. so i sprayed fantasy pink bottle on one wrist and this on the other well they are identical so its not different in any way maybe as another reviewer said the colour of the bottle tricked my nose !

azfiri
azfiri

it smells like fantasy just more musky

MimilovesBritney

Also its been ten years since Curious, not Fantasy. She is just celebrating her perfume line and Fantasy is the most popular! :)

MimilovesBritney

This is now available in the UK finally!!! Order it off Superdrug, and Europeans you may be able to ship it from the UK :) I am so happy as my name is on the box too!!

Koject
Koject

To Sangspears

This perfume now available at chemistwarehouse

halalula1234
halalula1234

just bought it today,
smells just like the normal fantasy,
I won't be wearing it because i am a guy but as a Britney fan this is a must have!

mamamia
mamamia

Same pefume just special edition bottle. Nothing different about its smell.For collectors i guess. Dont be fooled, its not a new perfume.

alycat
alycat

It's funny how something as simple as a color change can trick some people into thinking the smell is different. Even I thought for a moment the scent was somehow darker than the original. Nope, it's the same. The fact that votes are different doesn't mean much since it's not necessarily all the same people voting, and even if I re-voted on my existing bottle of Fantasy, I might pick up different notes from one day to the next, especially depending on the season and other factors.

If the gems truly looked gold in person as they do here, I might want it for the new bottle but they are more yellow.

The autograph is a nice touch for Britney fans but I'm happy with my pink bottle, and since it's one of my special occasion perfumes, I'm in no hurry to replace.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

Sabrinah:

Just wanted to try and answer your question :) The notes are all the same - however if you look at how people have voted, this new flanker is bigger on the Cupcake and White Chocolate notes than the original Fantasy. It's still probably, basically going to be the same fragrance - but from the way people have voted on both, there does seem to be a small difference in what notes are more prominent. This doesn't seem to be in Australia yet and I'm against buying celebrity fragrances..but I'll give this one a shot as I've always had a soft spot for Ms Spears :)

*Apologies to all the "THAT'S NOT A REVIEW" Nazi's out there* :P LOL.

Sabrinah

umm..everyone, if you compare the notes with Fantasy, its 100% similar..so the smell is also, Fantasy?

Sabrinah

Cant wait to have it!!! If she said this is a twin of Believe im definitely gotta grabbed one!

MimilovesBritney

Cant wait to get it, my name is on the box and I am a huge Britney fan! That pink bottle you see in the Work Bitch video is her new perfume, Naughty and Nice, which is the same shape as the Fantasy bottle, but completely covered in crystals :) Looks beautiful! Britney said it will be similar to Believe (which she also said is her favourite from her collection which is pretty cool!!) and will be designed by the same designer :)

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

If you're pissed that it's the same as the original, then don't buy it and stop whining. You all sound like broken records. It's obviously Fantasy, possibly a reformulation, but the same overall fragrance. Deal with it.

sangspears

But this fragrance is exactly like the original - this bottle is different, and fantasy twist is also a different bottle with the same smell... just saying! not fair! lol

alanav09
alanav09

to the person below - fantasy twist doesnt have a page because its comprised of 2 perfumes that do have pages.

sangspears

Anyone know when this is released in Australia?!

sangspears

how come fantasy twist doesn't get a page?

Rielle
Rielle

Tested this today in Kohl's, and love it, yummier, creamier than the original and more mature.

nightcat23
nightcat23

I love Fantasy and will probably always have a bottle in my collection however I wish they had of made a new darker scent to go with this gorgeous black bottle. Fantasy is so common now, almost every young girl on the planet has had a bottle of this stuff. And every celebrity with a fragrance has released a fruity gourmand. I wish they had of tweaked this scent like used dark chocolate instead of white chocolate but kept everything else the same. That would have given it a new darker twist and made it more of a noir version which would have suited the new dark bottle.

Nil3
Nil3

I was hoping for the exact opposite: Golden bottle with golden sparkles or black sparkly diamonds. Prefer the gorgeous Fucsia coloured bottle. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

it is a kohls exclusive

orionleo

Just bought this from Kohls!!! awsome it is fantasy in a new bottle its still really cool

almarie

Aww. I was hoping that this was a different scent- a spinoff of the original and a deeper darker scent. Oh well, I guess I won't be purchasing this one! Since it's the original in a different bottle.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

I've had a chance to smell it this past weekend. It smells exactly like the original (Delicious!) The bottle is absolutely gorgeous! I am just a little disappointed that it wasn't a "darker" or "noir" version of the original in that beautiful bottle. Still... It could be a good collectible item for those who love Britney and her perfumes.

Edit: This is now being sold at Kohls. Perhaps it will soon be sold at the malls, Sephora, Ulta, etc.? I hope! :)

almarie

I definitely have to have this!!! Just bought Island Fantasy and have all her other ones,too. This will be awesome especially with the black bottle! I wonder where it will be launched?

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This is just Fantasy in another bottle...
I think that she could have at least put some effort in here to create an actual "new" flanker. Different bottle, different notes, different scent...
Like all other Fantasies...
Why just add an "anniversary" edition bottle and not "anniversary" edition perfume?
Or..... wait.... that was the idea of course! Fantasy was her first ever perfume and now it's anniversary, so it's her first scent in an anniversary bottle... Got it!! But still boring...