Designers » B » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Hidden Fantasy Britney Spears for women
dislike

I have it: 1167 I had it: 355 I want it: 642 My signature: 8

Hidden Fantasy Britney Spears for women Videos
Hidden Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures Hidden Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures

Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears is a floral fruity gourmand fragrance for women. Hidden Fantasy is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux. The fragrance features sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, clove, Napolitano cake, Stargazer lily, Sambac jasmine, vanilla bean, Jacaranda wood, sandalwood and amber.

Orange Tangerine Lemon Verbena Neroli

Clove Sweet Notes Lily Jasmine

Vanilla Woodsy Notes Sandalwood Amber

Hidden Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

My favorite from the Fantasy line. It starts with a burst of citrus and tangerine...Sweet and citrusy. Then, it becomes a mildly spicy scent before getting to the fnal stage of the fragrance. The final stage of the fragrance is a rich napolitano cake....Very sweet!

I love how it is very rich and complex! Mature but not "old", sweet but not "young...This is a beautiful scent and a shame it isn't very popular (well, a plus for some people).

It also has amazing longevity. Sillage is moderate, but people will still notice you...It isn't as explosive and loud as some other fragrances.

Hidden Fantasy is a hidden gem in the Britney Spears collection of fragrances. A rich, sweet, spicy, and amazing scent.

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

just wanted to say real quick that this is such a nice autumn fragrance!

themattsky
themattsky

Such a lovely little perfume! I absolutely love it :) Reminds me of winter :)

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes
BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

Be on the lookout for the amazing new fragrance Rocker Femme Fantasy by BRITNEY SPEARS!

The new bottle is my profile pic!

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

This is a nice fragrance. I actually do smell the cake note. The first initial spray totally reminds me of fantasy but then it changes quickly to citrus, vanilla and spices. All these combined makes me think of a very light cake. Its not too sweet, and it's nice and warm. Unfortunately this isn't very strong and I have to spray it alot. Its extremely light. But that can be good or bad for you. I got a 1.7 oz for $10 so that's not bad at all. I'm glad to have it in my collection, I just wish it was stronger!

The best holiday perfume <3

igalmusic
igalmusic

Very citrusy,musky perfume-lovely!only bad point its a lasting power,but still its a very nice fragrance,not as yummy as Fantasy I am afraid...In notes there is apparently a cake note...to me its just flowers and citrus,cost me £10 for 100ml-good deal than

argonianwarrior
argonianwarrior

I can definately smell the citrus, but the note that stands out most for me is lily.
Lily and amber.
It's a probably the most palatable lily fragrance I've ever had. Extremely lovely!

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

I purchased a sample of this to try out. It was not overwhelming, not too sweet, not to anything really. It was nice, but there was nothing to make it stand out. Overall I found it a little "meh"

wistfulmaiden

I have a problem with a lot of vanilla scents, when the notes are listed as "vanilla" I more often than not smell root beer. Same with this, more than anything I smell root beer/soft drink . Vanilla coke? Not so much.
This reminds me of Hypnotic Poison and to a lesser degree Hypnose. Its a pleasant scent but it would be nice if I could smell vanilla rather than A-Treat.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

This is my third one to try out of the BS Fantasy, and my favorite. I bought Midnight Fantasy a couple years ago and something about it was too synthetic and plastic smelling. The other day I picked up both regular Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy. I like Fantasy too, I feel it's more cute, girly sweet. Hidden Fantasy still sweet with more mature edge. That is the reason for me liking it more. I also notice, I smell it on me better. When I spray original Fantasy, I basically have to put my nose to where I sprayed, with this one I can smell just sitting. I may give MF another try, because who knows after a couple of years my nose could of changed, or maybe I had a bad bottle.

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

I really like this one out of the Fantasy collection! It is my second favorite behind the original Fantasy!

It has such a different mixture of a really pure cake smell, with spices and sharp citrus that make it so different, and quite strong, which I like a lot about fragrances.

Definitely a fall/winter scent for me, overall it has a very warm and inviting smell to it! I really think this one has a great smell for that holiday time of year that I really love! It keeps those warm, sweet scents mixed well with spicy, sharp citrus to really create a scent that is really refreshing for the fall and winter!

peferrarine
peferrarine

I remember i sniffed this one years ago in a store and LOVED it.
Today i finally put my hands on it.
I don't love it anymore.

Is fine. Actually, is quite good. I get this sweet orange/tangerine smell, a hint of vanilla, amber in the background. Is citrusy, but warm. Not sharp, not 'summer'.
Is very nice, and i can see it being a blind buy, cause is not offensive. Doesn't have any SUPER prominent note, that could hurt one's nose.

In my honest opinion, the only thing that reminds me of the original Fantasy, is the bottle. It has NOTHING to do with the original (which i absolutely adore).

It does smell a little like a cleaning product. But that's not bad. I mean, smells clean. Maybe Shampoo-ish. I don't know.

But is not GREAT. I love fragrances. I love buying them, i love wearing them. And right now, i'm at a place where a have to be blown away to really like something. And that one, didn't do it for me. Very nice, very everyday scent. Nothing more.

ccj36
ccj36

Hidden Fantasy is a very comforting scent. It has the warmth of the original Fantasy but with an extra burst of spice. When it dries on me, it's like JS Fancy combined with YSL Opium. The gorgeous red bottle suits the scent. I love this as much as the original Fantasy.

Sweelty
Sweelty

I love this perfume! It is warm, sexy, appealing! You can def wear it on a date with your beloved one, so he would want to "eat" you:) Good job, Britney!

cpellegrino
cpellegrino

Kind of lost the cupcake accord to the citrus smell, but still good. After it settles you can smell the vanilla and cupcake more. I guess it's kind of like having a cupcake with citrus shavings on type of the frosting.

juniorcasemiro
juniorcasemiro

Got a bottle of Hidden Fantasy today and I'm impressed with this! Is such a different take on the classic Fantasy.
It's a very mature fragrance, not super sweet at all and it becomes very masculine on the dry down.
It starts very citrusy, you can definitely smell the oranges and lemon verbena notes. It has a sweet note also but it's not a bakery note, it's probably the vanilla. I didn't feel the Napolitano cake at all.
20 or 30 minutes later it dries down to a beautiful masculine woodsy and spicy scent. I hate clove but they played the clove note really well in this, it's not cloying but it's there.
The dry down reminds me of a stronger and spicier version of CK Be, maybe it's just my nose playing with me :P
I wouldn't recommend using this fragrance during summer, it's one of those fragrances that warms up and could be very cloying during warm weather.

Too bad Elizabeth Arden discontinued it...

stayclassy
stayclassy

OMG, hello orange! And a sweet orange at that. I'll first start by saying, not a Brittney fan, i dont know the the other fragrances other than curious in control. But this is awesome. Maybe its just me but most of the citruses i run across are limes or lemons and are sharp and not that sweet. But this is is a luscious orange with a good amount of sweet to it, not overwhelming, just enough to keep the orange from becoming sharp or sour.

Its not the greatest scent ever, i know i said awesome, but thats more because of how few orange fragrances i find. But it is a good, solid fragrances definitely worth a try and certainly one that will be used in the regular rotation. There's just nothing amazing or extraordinary about it, but it is a good scent with a note that i dont see that often.

GGLiCious
GGLiCious

I really agreed with @ChristopherK21. Hidden Fantasy is the most wearable scent from Fantasy collection, at day & night. I adore HF more than others. I love Fantasy too but sometimes i can't wear it because it's too sweet & sharp. But i always layered it with some citrus lotion to tone down the sweets & milky notes. Do you guys notice that the very dry down of Fantasy is Hidden Fantasy. It's so hidden scent of Hidden, just like an intro or a sample of the scent before it's confirm to be published. You should smell it closely. I think the idea of Hidden Fantasy's creation was from the very dry down of Fantasy itself. That is so brilliant idea. This gorgeous scent is not just gorgeous & wearable but it is long lasting too. But when you get sweat, it's settled down the sweet note a bit. FANTASTIC!!! MARVELLOUS!!!

ChristopherK21

UPDATE: It is now midnight and I last sprayed on this perfume at 3:00pm! It is still going stong! I am getting a lovely vanilla/orange smell!

I definitely think the longevity of this perfume is really good! At least on my bottle it is! :)

I am very happy with this perfume!

ChristopherK21

In my honest opinion, I believe that this perfume receives more hate/negative opinions than it truly deserves. I do believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.

In my opinion I feel that Hidden Fantasy is a "hidden gem" in the Britney Spears fragrance collection. I think it is one of her most mature, and one of her most unique scents. The reason that I feel this way, is because I think it differs from the rest of her Fantasy collection in that it is one of her more spicy fragrances. It is a citrus fragrance, BUT it differs from Original Fantasy in that it isn't as sweet in a gourmand sense and it differs from Midnight Fantasy in it isn't as fruity. It certainly is not as citrusy as the Island Fantasy, and it isn't as candy like as the Circus Fantasy.

I feel like this perfume is perfect for colder days or in the seasons of Fall and Winter. I believe that if you like this scent enough, it can be acceptable to wear it in the spring. I have not tried it in the summer, but I will. I'm not sure how it would do in hot temperatures. It might be overbearing for warmer weather. I will update on my thoughts of this!

It is okay for daytime use, but I definitely could see it being a night scent as well!

If you do not like a sweet or a citrus scent, then Hidden Fantasy is NOT for you.

When I wear it, I first get a spicy/warm smell. I really like this a lot! But when it gets to the dry down phase, I LOVE this scent. I get a beautiful vanilla/orange smell almost like a creamsicle. This is VERY nostalgic for me, reminding me of pleasant memories of childhood with creamsicles.

I think that this perfume wears well!

I give it a 9/10 for a rating! :)

I love Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears!

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

It has a very spicy smell. Predominantly citrus. It's the most unique perfume out of Britney Spears collection because it doesn't carry a heavy sweet note like the others. Men can wear this too! Not that men can't wear woman perfume.this scent is very universal. Great in the winter time :)

tatuli
tatuli

Hidden Fantasy is my second favorite from the Fantasy line. My #1 favorite is Midnight Fantasy. I recently got this perfume and I'm loving it, can't wait for fall and winter to wear it. I'm not a big fan of the original Fantasy perfume, but this one is absolutely amazing. This is sweet, but not cloyingly sweet, more like "La vie est belle"- sweet (although the smell is different) , if it makes any sense. I mean, it's a more mature kind of sweet, not cotton candyish and nauseating like the first Fantasy. So, definitely give this a try. I'm very happy with the purchase :)

MyFantasy305
MyFantasy305

When you first spray hidden fantasy all i smell is REALLY sweet, citrus spice. Then it dries down to a creamy, candy sweet oriental floral but spicy, smell. The base notes then start with a vanilla, musky smeel, then end REALLY woody but in a clean way.

This is HONESTLEY my favourite fragrance ever. I jsut love the soft, spicy fragrance and it is GREAT for winter :)

Jomoves
Jomoves

As a man I've become increasingly bored with many of the latest fragrance releases for men, so with the help of Fragrantica I've started to explore women's fragrances that have been regularly reviewed as being "too masculine". Hidden Fantasy is one of these fragrances and I have to say that this definitely falls into the male category. It starts off with a very fizzy, orange/citrus burst that dies down after about 20 minutes and becomes a warm, vanilla cookie dough scent that is saved from sweetness overload by an underlying note of clove. Don't let the opening fool you because it becomes a completely different fragrance once it settles. I've worn it to work a few times and received a few compliments.

If you're too embarrassed to buy female scents then do what I do - tell 'em it's for your daughter (who BTW actually likes this fragrance too!)

Women definitely have ia better choice of fragrances than men, particularly in the cheap/moderate price category. With guys it's usually some awful "sport scent" that smells like Lynx/Axe, or it's Tom Ford at $250+ a pop. Hidden Fantasy only cost me $20 and I can be pretty certain most people won't have smelt it on a man before.

dielle.desouza
dielle.desouza

Really dislike this fragrance personally. I find the flowers way too overpowering and sickly sweet. Perhaps this works better with a different body chemistry - certainly not with mine. All I get is a weird sugary Lilly smell and not in a good way. I had to gift it off. Sorry Britney!

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

This smells like orange creamsicles to me . I get no spice at all. Chemistry is so strange . I like it but it isn't in my top ten

ChesleyMusic

It's really nice... its powdery around midnight till morning. Long lasting.

christinavictory
christinavictory

This was a blind buy for me. It was rather cheap and I only really like it around Christmas or when I am doing "masculine" things. For instance, I always wore this to my maintenance job, fixing things in the college dorms. I think this scent probably would have done better had it been marketed towards men, but I do like this fragrance. It gives me a little variety.

Also, I don't see how they can class this as a floral fruity gourmand. There is nothing in it that smells edible, it's not really sweet. I can't smell any of the candy or vanilla, and I don't really get any flower. There's little hints but not much. This would be better described as a spicy citrus.

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

Got it today, it was really a blind buy but I was very surprised (in a positive way). My first impression when I smelled this, was "Christmas", I guess it is because of the orange note. Now when I've weared it for 2 hours it has dried down to something else, it smells like sweet raspberry candy :)

I like it but I still think original Fantasy is the best. Maybe it was a bit stupid to buy this when summer is near, I guess I'll just save it to autumn/winter, but it can work as a night time fragrance in the summer I think :)

Quarantine
Quarantine

This was another fantasy blind buy that sadly didn't work out for me. To me this smells of synthetic sweet oranges with a hint of spice. A nice Christmassy type of smell but not really one I want to wear around with me. I used this at work in the winter just to use it up, and got a couple of compliments, but I won't be buying it again because it just isn't me.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This, to me, seems to be the original Fantasy laden with oranges. I didn't like it at first, but then I decided to sleep with it on and ended up in love with it. It certainly a fall/winter frag, but very enjoyable!

eladonnadepont
eladonnadepont

i hardly wear this one, only because i dont like the lemony bubblegum smell it gives off, when you first spray it on, you get lemons and oranges, then after 15 minutes you get a bubblegum lemon smell and i hate it!

mhubbard

A good 10 sprays is a pleasant but quite mild orange/vanilla/sweet type/Christmasy scent. Who can complain? the overall value is a little low, so although I really like the scent, I will not repurchase. Too weak, sorry.

killer__queen
killer__queen

I found a 1.7 for about $15 at TJ Maxx the other day, so I ended up buying it. It's pretty nice, smells like what I imagine about a crisp fall day. It's a woody, orange scent, not zesty orange like Clinique Happy (thank goodness). And it's not sweet like Fantasy or Midnight Fantasy, either. What it really reminds me of though, is my shampoo and conditioner! I use a argan/moroccan oil brand and it is spot on. Not too bad! It lasts about 2 hours with a moderate sillage, then from thereafter a little longer with a soft, close to skin sillage.

polkadot27
polkadot27

It is a very sweet, woody scent. I can detect notes of candy, sandalwood and lemongrass. It's pleasant but that's all, its not unique and i feel like when i wear it i cant pull it off. It is too generic and shallow for me, i gave it to my little sister. Pleasant though, just not mind blowing.

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

I have this perfume and unfortunally I have almost finished and I think I will buy another one its too lovely!!!
This fragrance reflects a lot my personality,thanks of its sweets and comparative notes.
When I wear it in the evening I begin to hear the notes as principal:Neroli,lemon and orange very hars notes then later when the smell spreads all over my body,I begin to hear the notes of the middle.
At the evening I wear this perfume when I go to the disco and my friends tell me always such a good compliments and i'm proud of it because I know that this perfume is really rally good.
I love the color of the bottle seems to be the color of the cherry plum ;)

kay0981
kay0981

This perfume is very different from every other Britney creation, and might be a positive surprise to those who are not too fond of the original Fantasy. The only thing Hidden Fantasy shares with its antecedents is the sweetness, this time interpreted as a citrusy gourmand, with spicy and musk accents in the base. This fragrance is more mature, sophisticated and elegant than any other Fantasy, but it still manages to be very sweet, innocent and flirty.

The opening is very citrusy and sweet, and on my skin, it has a slightly syrupy quality. It's a very dense and sticky kind of sweetness. The orange is a dominant top note, but it isn't fresh and zesty – this one smells sugary and candied, and more like orange-flavoured sweets rather than an actual orange fruit. I am not really getting the 'freshly baked' feel that so many reviews have reported on, but that doesn't really bother me. After a few hours, the composition dries down to a pleasant, linear vanilla scent with some musky and spicy undertones, which are quite faint, but enrich the fragrance and make it more interesting.

I'd recommend this perfume to both Fantasy lovers, and those who are not too fond of it. It offers a very different approach to the original, popular gourmand, which some might find too loud and cloying. Hidden Fantasy is much more grown up and calm, but still very sweet and likeable. A pleasant, easy to wear, casual perfume; its warm and comforting aroma would do well on colder days.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

lirael00
lirael00

I've bought this only because they were seliing testers of 50m nl for 6 euros and I was like 'Okey, let's try this one, what can I lose?' and then I went to Fragrantica and I saw that the notes were citrus and sweet and I was sure that this was going to be a disaster. I was starting to feel sorry for the lost of those 6 euros. When the package came I wasn't as I excited as I should be. First I've tried all the other perfumes that I got and finally I've tried Hidden Fantasy. I tell you something, the fantasy of this perfume is really hidden, cause the openning notes are too sweet and there is too much citrus and I thought this for sure was a total mess. But after few minutes it has totally changed, like it was a completely different perfume. It has settled with my skin just perfectly and I've started to smell vanilla and cloves and just couldn't believe that this was the same fragrances. It definitely turned out to be a warm sexy fragrance and not some dull sugary celebrity perfume.The longevity is good too. I've got a lot of compliments, so it looks like me and my Hidden Fantasy are getting along better than I could ever imagine.

Snookums
Snookums

This reminds me a lot of the old Georgio Beverly Hills Red.

Mrs.Hollywood
Mrs.Hollywood

Let me start by saying I'm not a fan of Citrus, AT ALL.
And I bought this perfume blindly because I love Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Also, I really wanted that spicy orange cake that everybody talked about.

At first, all I got was a strong smell of citrus. I didn't like it at all.

After using it again, I got used to it and actually grew to like it..a lot. It started smelling like an Orange Panetone cake, an Italian pastry. Very delicious. Go figure. This has been happening to me a lot frequently. I grow to love perfumes that I didn't like, initially.

ErikaTayTay
ErikaTayTay

I love this scent. It is in a sweet smell. The bottle is beautiful as well. I weae this scent in th daytime. But I think it could be worn for night as well. I feel that 3 squirts will last all day.

vnv.ucr
vnv.ucr

Starts out very fruity citricy and spicy at the same time. It's very warm and sexy.
More of an afternoon/evening scent.
Lovely scent though.
It is probably my favorite of the fantasies. Second being midnight.

CLeeK
CLeeK

This is the third Fantasy I have tried so far, and easily my least favorite. My first was a blind buy of Midnight Fantasy at TJ Maxx (don't you just love trying 'fumes for $12.99?!?), which I love- and I also have a little bottle of the original Fantasy..which oddly enough, is almost too sweet for me. And I love sweet. This one however, is cloying and has gotten stuck in my throat. Can't wait to scrub it all the way off. I was so hoping to get the sweet orange cake-y scent so many have mentioned, but all I get is musky headache. Sadness. Not a big Brit fan, but I like her scents :)

shasta
shasta

Baby aspirin anyone??!! Seriously, this has the same fake, chalky, orangey smell/taste as baby aspirin but the drydown is nice. It turns into a vanilla oriental gourmand.

colettemichelle
colettemichelle

Proof that not everything that smells good needs to be expensive. This one was a blind buy and a total surprise. It has a candied orange sweetness to begin with and dries down to a lovely, creamy fragrance. If only all blind buys were this wonderful!

WhiteFlowerGirl
WhiteFlowerGirl

Citrus and spice, seems masculine on my skin.

halalula1234
halalula1234

nice fresh and slightly sweet citrus scent,
moderate longevity and projection, perfect for use after gym or shower or as a nice day scent which sits close to the skin after the first hour.

Very affordable and is definitely quite unisex and can be worn by a man if used lightly.

Mr. Nose
Mr. Nose

Hidden Fantasy is a really interesting one in the Fantasy family. Adorable for fall and winter seasons.

Even though the citruses notes are noticeable at first, they go down. After some time, vanilla comes beautifully up, leading some others dry yet sexy notes as well.

Don't take Hidden Fantasy as an obvious fragrance. You don't necessarily get it from the beggining; it requires more attention, seconds and thirds sniffs. It can resemble some orange/mandarine parfum or a pumpkin pie at first, but it's definitely more than that. Better than that.

Hidden Fantasy is classy and somehow unique. Like a mascarade ball, it's full of surprises - including the fact that it is not obviously feminine: there is some masculine aura on it's background.

Persuasive, but not obvious on it's intentions, Hidden Fantasy is definitely delicious. What do you have to hide?

Lilac-Sky
Lilac-Sky

I have not come across a perfume like it. Oranges, spices, bakery cakes and sweet vanilla. To me it's almost very Christmas like and cozy.

Unfortunately it does not last long, but leaves a gentle spicy vanilla scent behind. I think the base note could work well on a man.

Hidden fantasy is fun, yummy, sweet and a cute surprise. It is one for a cold day as it brings warmth and spice, to create a cozy feeling.

A welcomed and original addition for winter.

Juliana6
Juliana6

It is hard not to like it - warm and fresh in the same time, quite strong, sweet, slightly spicy and creamy delicious.
It still has that sweetness of all Fantasies,but this time it's mixed with sparkling and juicy orange note. It makes it fresh, wearable and adorable. The base is delicious dried fruit mixture with some vanilla cream and a nice, big, hot cup of orange black tea. It slightly reminds me Cavalli Just Her.
The bottle is very beautiful and reflects this scent so well. It reminds me a fortune tellers' crystal ball, only this one has more mystery, more secrets to reveal.

wistfulmaiden

I get the same overwhelming note in this as I get in Hypnose though they are not that similar in idea:
root beer! Is it just me?

ledavis727
ledavis727

Hidden Fantasy was a blind buy for me from TJ Maxx and I must say, I really do like it.The only issue I have is that the one I purchased is an Eau De Toilette rather than Parfum, so the lasting power is nonexistant :( That being said, the smell of the perfume itself is lovely. On first spray I get slightly candied orange and a hint of spicy clove. It's a warm and inviting smell that reminds me of mulled wine that I make at Christmas. As it dries it quickly changes to a warm, spicy amber and then... it's gone. So unfortunate because it is the perfect smell for Winter. After my little 1oz bottle is gone I will probably re-purchase but will definately make sure it's the EDP this time, hopefully it will be a little more long lasting.

SillySue
SillySue

So... this is not what I thought it would be. After reading countless reviews where HF is being compared to orange cake, pumpkin seeds, warm baked goodies and cozy autumn feel, I was quite surprised when after the first spritz what hit my nose was...well... not quite that. I blind bought this cause I was craving this orange cake type of smell but I feel that is not what I got. However, that does not mean I don't like the smell. I actually do. It's not what I had imagined but I do like it.

I agree with Swedish Girl, in that I feel it has a distinct masculine top note. Something about this reminds me a lot of Hugo Boss Deep Red, which like this one is a female fragrance, but has this masculine feel to it somehow. During the very first few seconds of this I get what I feel is VERY similar to the now discontinued Armani White fragrance (which var my very favorite for many years!), a very fresh musky citrus scent. It quickly passes that stage and a tiny bit of sweetness and very soft spices start coming through. I would not describe this as a sweet or spicy scent though. The vanilla escapes me somehow. Of all the Fantasies I feel this one is the most versatile. You can wear this in autumn and winter, but just as easily in spring and summer. It's much fresher than the original Fantasy, not nearly as fruity and sweet as Midnight Fantasy and a bit more classy and put together and not as strictly 'summery' as the Circus and Island Fantasies. All in all a good one! And possibly my favorite out of the Fantasy series thus far, due to it's more subdued and grown up feel. Longevity and sillage wise though, it is lacking in comparison to the original, but I don't really mind as I quite like the softer feel to this one.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

To me this smells more "summery citrus fresh" than "christmas cookies cozy".

The topnotes smells like the male cologne "Hugo by Hugo Boss". Very citrusy and metallic musky.

The drydown smells like Nina Ricci`s red apple, but without Ninas vanillic accord.

The vanilla and amber are totally missing in action in Hidden Fantasy. Spices are also nowhere to be found.

CITRUS is what Hidden is all about.

There is absolutely ZERO longevity though...it`s weaker than a bodyspray.

Nataja
Nataja

Delicious! All I can Think about is pumpkin pie and cinnamon,but not in your Face. Very suggestive,very seducing. I See this äs a Dessert for a hot Date!

Pasaka
Pasaka

Extremely yummy. For me this was a wow smell. Ultimate elegance without any overpowering sweetness. It's what I like in perfumes. Obvious notes of tangerine, vanilla and neroli. Very happy with the purchase :)

tommyanderson
tommyanderson

Hidden Fantasy is definitely one of Britney's most interesting fragrances I've smelt so far. The initial spritz is saturated with warm citruses, but soon fades to a subtle vanilla scent, with only remnants that initial burst of citrus. On my skin it's not very strong, but still noticeable. Unlike the other Fantasys, I did not fall instantly in love with this, but I am going to continue wearing it to see if it will grow on me. It's definitely not as sweet as the rest of the collection, and it's definitely more mature as well. If you've tried others in the Fantasy collection, and want something less sweet and girly, I would go for this one.

energia
energia

Lovely just like Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy, but more sophisticated and classy.

spiffymar57
spiffymar57

For whatever reason, this scent reminds me of fall. I blame the masquerade masks on the box. It's sweet, too, like confections at a costume party or Halloween candy/cakes. It's very sweet, with spicy undertones, and I really do love breaking this one come October.

stefaniedawnn
stefaniedawnn

Very pleasing scent. I bought a bottle but ended up selling it because the lasting power was horrible. I would've used it up in a week trying to spray it heavily enough for the scent to be noticeable within two inches of my skin. Perhaps it works better on other people but for me it was just way too weak to be worth my money. The scent itself is quite sweet & citrusy & I'd like it very much if it were stronger.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

Some reviews say this smells like Fantasy. I don't notice the similarity other than this too is a sweet perfume. This is heavy on the orange and then the drydown seems to have some vanilla and spices. I haven't smelled anything else quite like this. I've noticed with some perfumes lately that it will smell so similar to something I've smelled before. Not this one. I can understand why some reviewers say it reminds them of Christmas. I think this is a nicely done perfume. To me it seems like a nice fall or winter scent. I'm glad I got this one. I don't say this often but I just LOVE this one.

mullingdge
mullingdge

I tested this one and it smells spicy at first which I didn't like, and then I liked the drydown. The drydown is woody, but not the kind of a wood that smells burned; the woody scent from the base is sweet and fun.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Very sweet orange soda with some spices and then later, vanilla. A bit syrupy but a good citrus for winter. I don't get much of the florals at all, orange candy and vanilla are the main focus.

bbc.angiie
bbc.angiie

Hermosa botella, me encanta la fragancia muy calida, yo me lo aplico solamente en las noches ya que siendo que es demasiada concentrada por las notas de naranja y no es nada fresco asi que en otoño muy buen perfumito, no es caro me costo creo que 30 dolares... es un regalo vale la pena

izumilove
izumilove

I like this, but I don't find it very special. I like it more than the original fantasy, which is too sweet and you can smell it on every second young girl. I smell orange and some spiciness with a sort of creaminess. I wish I had more things to say about it, it is nice but not really 'me'. I can imagine some people would fall in love with this :).

lizzygee0
lizzygee0

This smells just like cherry soda when you first spray it. I really like the smell its quite a different combination of scents, yet still very sweet and a little spicy. I think this is only a good buy if you get it very cheap because despite the nice smell it lasts only an hour maybe.... But i think you will get compliments on this. All in all it is worth having.

MonaThorbourne

I have a 100ml new bottle of this (in box). If anyone is interested in swapping, inbox me. Thanks.

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

This is the only member of the Fantasy family I haven't smelled. Some people say it's sweet, some say it's not. I need to know! And I've seen it at the discount perfume stores in the mall but those scare me because they will kill someone just to make a sale. And I've never seen it at any regular store where I can smell it. The struggle!!!!!

Sophia666
Sophia666

This is an interesting scent in that it doesn't smell like anything else. It has a nice christmas-berry, vanilla and citrus feel to it but with a definitely incensey, woody layer which is light enough that it does not overpower the fragrance, but present enough that it makes it really interesting to smell. It is such a comforting smell... Good if you want to feel safe and comfortable. The sillage is not as in your face as Brit's other fragrances, but it is very warm and comforting. This one develops and tells a nice story as you wear it.

Nil3

REALLY wanted to like this one. Couldn't wait to get home to wash it off. Oranges gives it/me such a bitter and unpleasant feeling and scent. I absolutely adore the bottle though. :( hmmm,too bad. :(

nellychick31
nellychick31

This was a blind buy for me at Ross - I got the 1 fl oz for about $12 so I wasn't too worried about not liking it. While this isn't a favorite of mine, it is enjoyable to wear. The first initial spray is very sweet and orange smelling, similar to an orange poppy seed cake. I probably won't buy this one once it's done, but I will definitely enjoy using it up

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

To my unrefined nose: Artificial candy orange (jelly bean?). The dry down is very well hidden vanilla, clove, lemon verbana, and woods.

Not what I expected from the bottle, but I'd recommend it to whomever enjoys candy smells that are less juvenile.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

FINALLY got a whiff of this for the first time and I was extremely disappointed. I adore citruses and was looking forward to a huge blast of orange and spice. It just smells like Circus Fantasy, which is pretty ok (cirtusy candy sweetness). Hidden Fantasy barely has any spice at all, and the notes didn't develop much further from initial spray. Oh well.

mhubbard

This little spicy orange creamsicle in a bottle is lots of fun and perfect for the upcoming fall and holiday season. I used 3 sprays this morning and got small but pleasant whiffs throughout the day while at work. Perfect. It won't knock anyone over but I can still smell it just a bit some 12 hours later. I think for around the house or on weekends I'd use 5 sprays. Which you can afford with this little gem! Very pleased with this one, although its not an extremely unique masterpiece, I'll give it 8/10.

mariana7945
mariana7945

before knowding the notes i thought that currants were the main note! and there arent even there. haha

Eurydicefromhell
Eurydicefromhell

This fragrance has a very citrus start that quickly fades into a warm and spicy heart. It reminds me of a more spicy version of Classique/ Contradiction. Sadly, longevity is poor (three hours on me max.)and after twenty minutes or so it projects very softly. Beautiful fragrance worth having in your collection, though.

Nil3

Such a pretty,pretty,BEAUTIFUL bottle. Would love to have it just for the bottle. Tried it on my wrist....couldn't wait to get home to wash it off. Not my cup of tea at all. Cloves,lemon verbana,and the oranges are the reason my face went all....

But again.....LOOOVE THE BOTTLE. Thank God for all the perfumes in this world!

Herestoshuttingup
Herestoshuttingup

Orange and vanilla cake! This is a nice winter scent. It can be too much if overdone, I once sprayed a bit too much on my shirt and ended up smelling like orange Gatorade. Sillage and longevity are good on this one. Look for it at your local Ross/Marshall's/TJ Maxx, I see a bottle or two for less that $15 every time I'm in.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

got the 1.7 for $8 at Marshall today. I do really like this.

It is similiar to Katy Perry's meow to me.. Both have a vanilla tangerine cotton candy smell, HF is a bit stronger on the tangerine/orange and it has a light clove addition so I do prefer HF's smell. Unfortunately Meow lasts much longer on me 6-8 hrs vs HF is only 3-4 hrs =(

== UPDATE
yesterdays review above was based on wearing this indoors at mid 70s tempature. I wore this again today outdoors when it was A LOT hotter and the scent was totally different, based on today I'd compare it more towards Hypnotic Poison, really strong, a sweet yet tart, spricy floral..

HF totally changed on me depending on the tempature, and I like it both ways, so I will definately keep it

londonhermit
londonhermit

The initial blast on my dry skin brings forth citrus but not bitter citrus but pure orange juicy and fresh. About an hour later the sweet notes come forth; by the time the scent has settled the clove has made itself comfortable. Man this fragrance is so strange. I'm not really sure I want to call a perfume it's so unique. I think I will revisit this when the cold New England weather comes around. This is not something I would pay full price for just not worth it, however if you could get it for about 7.99 as I did it's an interesting smell to have in your collection.

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Smells like the orange fluoride my dentist used to have me rinse with after teeth cleanings. Very orangey, citrusy, but spicy and a little vanilla.. even a little woodsy. It smelled nice, but I took it back because it's not something I would want to smell like if you know what I mean. As a smell, it's nice. As a perfume, it's not natural smelling at all and not something I would call sexy or even cute or feminine. But there is something intriguing about it at the same time, strangely. I will say this is one of Britney's more mature, less juvenile perfumes. i could see some perfumistas really liking this one if they were to ignore the Britney part and give it a try. it's well composed and very unique among other fragrances on the shelves today. this reminds me of autumn and Christmas, of course. and i would think one would have to be very confident to wear this one. its not your typical floral/fruity celeb scent. just not for me, as im not a fan of orange based fragrances. Too much orange going on. But I think it has the potential to smell amazing on the right person. This and In Control are two of Britney's most unique, underrated perfumes, which means you're free to try it out without worrying about someone else wearing it. If you can pull this off, I applaud you! .

Edit: I really want to try this again! When I bought it, I stupidly only sprayed it on my wrists/habd to smell it. Well, since then, I've learned that you have to spray it all over yourself to really uncover the magic of a perfume. It could smell completely different on my neck/clothes, dried down and wafting around the air. I've revisited several previously disliked perfumes and did this, and I ended up loving them! I'm mad at myself for just sniffing it off my wrist. And I didn't give it enough time to really develop. I was too early into my perfume addiction to know any better! Foolish me. I'll be buying this again! I really think I could love this!

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

Hidden Fantasy is an interesting one. This is a really good fall/winter scent that can really evoke the senses and bring back memories of those spicy scented pinecones they only have during the winter season and mulled cider minus the apples, but with oranges.

If you spray it heavily enough it can be very overpowering, just like I think any of the members of the Fantasy collection, but I like the thought that went into it, as there isn't really anything else like it out there.

Towards the end of it's scent life it does smell a little bit masculine on me, but the beginning and middle notes of this are so worth it.

I will warn though, that if you are expecting candied oranges that are dipped in the sugar bucket that is the original Fantasy, this is not it!

dness92
dness92

The reviews sound amazing and while not expecting that this will be better than the original Fantasy (which is my absolute favourite from the range) the idea of warm, gourmand, oranges and cloves smelling perfume sounded quite appealing! I had to have it, blind buy here we go.

However, I must say I don't smell anything warm or sweet. There is some bitterness to this perfume and I suppose you could interpret this as orange peels' smell that often evokes memories of Christmas. To my nose, cloves stand out the most.

From a personal standpoint, Hidden Fantasy comes across to me as kind of masculine. I don't find anything special about it though my taste may change in the future. I will keep this bottle to complete my Fantasy collection but the scent itself is not really anything special and doesn't stand out from the crowd.

lizzie81
lizzie81

This scent also reminded me of Christmas in a big way! I think it's the clove and orange notes together. For me it was a bit too cloying and something about the mixture of notes just didn't appeal to me, not my favourite of the fantasy's range. Also, seeing as I would only ever wear it once a year I decided to give it away. I don't see this for sale anywhere any more, I'm thinking it must have been discontinued??

Edit 19/08/2014
Repurchased this today for nostalgias sake and strangly have fallen in love with it. I remember when I owned this years ago one of the notes seemed to turn into a burned rubber type smell (much like Midnight Fantasy does on me), coupled with the sweet vanilla cupcake and orange made this a bit of a no no for me. However, this time round this doesn't appear to have happened. My chem must've changed, it's years since I owned it. Now I get oranges off the bat that moulds into a hint of cologne type smell which then smoothly transitions into the sweet orange cake that everyone else is talking about yummy! The clove note seems much less noticeable too. Well I am very pleased with my repurchase, and will have more fun testing out other perfumes that didn't work for me in the past! :)

Side Note: I notice that the bottle I own now says 'made in USA' and I'm pretty sure the one I owned years ago was made in France, I wonder if that makes a difference? Anyhow the bottle I own now seems to suit me much better so I am a happy camper! :)

missu1111
missu1111

Love this! I bought it as a blind-buy since I really like Midnight Fantasy and Curious In Control. What a great surprise, it's pretty darn delicious, fruity-spicy with a hint of vanilla. The original Fantasy is way too icky sweet for me, but Hidden Fantasy is just right. I wear it to the office a lot. The only thing that sucks, and this a major minus, is that the longevity is super-poor.

Rosey8821
Rosey8821

This perfume reminds me of the smell of the Christmas markets in Germany. It's sweet, warm, spicy and has an amazing aroma. Smelling this always transports me to the Christmas markets and reminds me of the smell of sweet almond, candy apple and the spicy aroma of the mulled wine.This perfume is perfect for colder weather, i find it doesn't develop or last as well in warmer weather. Next to believe, this is one of the best from britney.

this reminds of Christmas in so many ways! appearance and scent all together! for one the box is just lovely and I love how their are lots of music notes, hearts ponies, fairies and cherries all decorated all over!

it sorta reminds me of what little girls enjoy(our inner child maybe?)or what they think of when its the holidays!, the bottle is dark cherry red with diamonds all over, it reminds me of an ornament that you hang on the trees!

now for the scent,the best part, at first spray u get a burst of sweet orange, a creamsicle or maybe an orange flavored tootsie pop? when it dries down you begin to smell the spice with the orange still lingering. it goes from tootsie pop too a spicy clove and orangey cake straight from the oven with a touch of warm vanilla,the kind of dessert gramma bakes for after christmas dinner.

overall this scent is nice, perfect for colder seasons and would make a great Christmas gift for gourmand lovers

ameals12345
ameals12345

I don't love it...its just there...however I do get compliments when worn. not bad i use it when I don"t want to use up my good stuff. Was a blind buy from Shoppers Drug Mart 100ml for 20 bucks so am not mad at the price..Mostly used after the gym.

caitrun
caitrun

Just bought this today at Ross for $11.99! It smells like a spiced, orange creamsicle :)This is definitely a gourmand!! I get why some people consider this a winter frag, but I also can imagine walking under the stars on a warm summer night when I wear this. This blind buy was a great one!

chio17
chio17

I bought my new hidden fantasy 50ml for only $12 at Ross. I like everything about it! It smells sexy, gorgeous and the bottle is so beautiful! Even if it doesn't last long i still like it! I reminds me so much of infusion by marks & spencer which I used to have, I like that one too!!! very nice!

this is a huge LOVE for me. it's orangy, spicy and slightly woodish. it's strong (but not too) and lasting. it makes me happy and i love wearing it. the orange notes mixed with the woods make it smell exotic to my nose. the bottle is gorgeous. 10/10

arladanielle
arladanielle

Hidden Fantasy is an underestimated perfume. On me the initial blast reminded me of a trip to a donut shop,seriously put me off for a moment, but after 30 minutes I noticed that my daughter snuggled closer to my neck and said that I smelled absolutely divine! Well if she approves of it then I might as well keep it. 5 hours later and I do smell warmly elegant.Love it to bits,no headache here.

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

Already Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy..this perfumes in my wishlist!

mshellshoe
mshellshoe

Found it at Ross for $13 for 3.4 oz. Have yet to try.

victoriareid
victoriareid

I love all of Britney's fragrances, but this one is my least favorite. To me, it did not smell as good. It was a bit too citrusy for my tastes. It is a very hard perfume to come by. I was able to snag it from Marshalls for 17.99!

TheMirjam12

sorry, but i feel like this more kind of FLORAL not sweet scent. DON´T like it!!!
on my skin it is a soapy floral scent, boring & NOT good
The bottle of this is pretty, but it kinda looks cheap....

celebrity89
celebrity89

Pretty basic orange scent. Not too complex and really does resemble the orange based frags by Lempica. So weak you need to use as a body spray. If you really want to get your orange on I suggest Curve Kicks. It's strong and it's really cheap.

Update: I've become totally addicted to this one.

jckp27
jckp27

Its very warm and vanilla like. I remember smelling it in the perfume store and it smells similar to midnight fantasy. its pleasurable.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This smells exactly like cotton candy. Not for me.

patriciar22
patriciar22

This is one of the most stinky perfume I've ever felt. It smells sour and weird. It did not seem feminine scent. Total disappointment!

azfiri
azfiri

very warm and nice

alycat
alycat

I treated myself to this today even though I knew it was knew it was more of a fall or winter fragrance. I had a 20% off coupon to Gordman's, and purchased the 1 oz for less than $15. Despite its feminine packaging, I can see this working as a unisex fragrance though I wouldn't go so far as to call it masculine. After the initial citrus blast, it dries down into a gentle woodsy fragrance. It's also more mature and sophisticated than Fantasy or Midnight fantasy.

rivet6
rivet6

The bottle is beautiful.It smells mascueline on me.It will make a nice decoration.
Can be used for a room spray as It does not work well on my skin.

jessbug
jessbug

Weird! I was expecting a christmassy, wintery clove orange type scent that would fade very quickly. What I got is something more suitable for spring; a fresh, not very sweet orange/verbena-ish scent that I could still smell on my arm when I woke up this morning! I'm not complaining, there's something fascinating to my nose, since I keep going back and sniffing my arm.

Some other reviewers mentioned this too, but this perfume has something a little bit soapy, and even slightly masculine (in a good way!). I just don't understand why I don't get anything gourmand, or even spicy...? I'll have to try it in different weather conditions to see if this changes on me.

I like to spray this on top of Circus Fantasy for some extra sweetness.

EDIT: Okay, I'm loving this more and more. I feel energized and happy when I wear Hidden Fantasy :)

MonaThorbourne

Beautiful scent but very weak and no lasting power at all. :-(

katie257
katie257

Lovely winter, Christmassy scent, subtle spice and fruit, very warm

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

I don't have it in my collection of Fantasies, but I may add it one day. My mom has it, so I'm familiar with it, tested it, smell the bottle a lot. First impression - different, not like other fantasies. It must be a different kind of sweetness. Orange note is quite promibent, but it is more like some orange sweetie than a slice of a fresh orange fruit. Anyway, pleasant enough.
Like I said, it is sweet but not in your face, this one (compared to other Fantasies) is calmer. Yes, that's why my mom wears it as it is not as silly (in a good way) as others. Can be a nice everyday perfume with moderate sillage.
Ah, even though I can smell orangy/citrusy notes, I dob't think it is fresh. Citrus Fantasy seems fresher to me and a lot more summery.

It's not bad, can be bought cheap, pleasant to wear, I will probabky end up buying it for myself.

TheMirjam12

i used it with midnight fantasy & loved it!! this perfume itself.... no way
i put hidden fantasy on my neck & midnihgt on my arms.. really good & lasted ab 5 h for others to smell put for u to smell.. ab 7 h
for me IT IS NOT A SWEET SCENT!!!

TheMirjam12

@1st i was like oh this is badbut then it started being orangy and sweeter. it is kind of soapy but i like it . just bought it so im not sure r the middle and top notes right.

rosembloom

As a gourmand fragrance addict, I must say my sweet tooth is very satisfied today. I was in an early-Spring cleaning mood and wanted a scent to energize me. I perused my shelves and my eyes caught that stunning crimson bottle adorned with swarovski cristals shinking like pink fireflies on a deep red sunset. I had not used it in a while and when I spritzed it on, I felt as if I was revisiting an old friend. I find it more fruiy-gourmand than floral. Actually, the florals here are very tame and serve to enrich the base notes. (imho). I fist get this whiff of Devils's food cake (is that how we call it? that luckious red cake?) . The sparkling sweet orange and mandarin remind me of that tangy Satusuma oil by The body Shop which I simply ADORE. I cannot detect the verbena, except perhaps for the almost spicy citrus punch note. ( as an essential oil, I do not find Verbena pleasant yet it mingles so beautifuly that it does not blast up ny nose threatening the precious few braincells i still own lol). I think Rodrigo Flores -Roux, here created a little masterpiece which is quite affordable and stunningly lasting. The magic of this perfume to me is that is constantly changes, evolving from citrysy fruit punch to a warm vanilla-clove which together really does smell like Napolitno cake. Gentle lily and jasmine enter stage quietly to better merge with the opulent and uber indulgent base notes:the vanilla bean (almost smells like deep tonka bean), rich Jacaranda wood and creamy sandalwood crate a warm and deliciously lasting base which turns to a beautiful fruity-gourmand amber. As Spring appraoches, I find this a great scent which floats around me like a fluffy orange- cinamon concoction . I have neglected this lovely and now have fallen in love with it again! Scrumptious little masterpiece which reminds me so of Lolita Lempika L... with more zest! Without any doubt, I shall repurchase and I recommend to fruity and gourmand lovers! xxx Rosie

fyetan
fyetan

Smells like orange pound cake!
Not super sweet, a good smell that doesn't seem like it fits in with the rest of the very sweet Fantasy line.
I'm not adoring it but I don't mind it.

Longevity: on me, 5 sprays (back of knees + thighs + each hip + back twice) lasts about 1 hour, then a skin scent for 2 hours after.
Sillage: very soft.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I admit it - I have been prejudiced against Britney's perfumes for a long time. I found Hidden Fantasy for a steal, though, and after reading the notes I figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot...

I wouldn't say I was floored by the fragrance, but I actually do really like it. First spray is mainly orange - not a zesty, fresh orange, much softer and sweeter - almost candied. I think I get a hint of the verbena, too. Then the spices come out to play and the vanilla and a touch of amber make themselves known. Overall it really is kind of like an orange spice cake (I think someone else may have mentioned that below). Lasting power isn't great, but I guess I didn't really expect it to be out of this world, either. As I don't really have anything like this in my perfume wardrobe and can see myself wearing and enjoying it every now and again I can count this purchase a success, I think.

tabithacate
tabithacate

I am quite disappointed with this fantasy flanker. I own Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy and love them. They last all day and smell great.
I was keen to complete my Fantasy collection so asked for this as a Birthday present.
First spray smelt like an orange lolipop mixed with a bit of vanilla an overall pleasant smell.
This perfume then dried down to a barely there orange and vanilla mix that smelt really nice.
But an hour or two later the smell had completly disappeared. I was under the illusion that if it was a Britney perfume it would stay on me for a while, but no it basically slid off. This perfume would be better if it lasted longer. But overall a pleasant smell.

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

I haven't had too much luck with Britney's other perfumes, but I saw this at Ross's for a song and decided to give it a shot.
This opens on me with a very sweet, but synthetic orange that dies within minutes. The opening is strong and projects pretty well, but after less than five minutes this dies down to an extremely light vanilla incense type smell.
Vanilla is fine with me, and I really like incense, so I thought this was going to be a keeper for me.
However, less than an hour later, the smell is gone.
I have tried this multiple times, and asked friends and co-workers if they could smell it at all.
And the answer is nope.
If I spritz this on before leaving for work (I have to commute), then by the time I get to work...the smell is GONE!
It's not a bad fragrance...it just doesn't last on my skin.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Finally was able to find this at Marshalls for $14.99 and I love it! It smells like oranges and vanilla with clove and woody notes. This is by far the best fantasy! Midnight Fantasy doesn't even compare to this one...

EDIT 2/7/2013: Something in this perfume is just a little too spicy for me so I'm going to try to wear this more and see if I like it still...I still like this more than Midnight Fantasy.

odrycoplin
odrycoplin

So i went to ross to buy a perfume for a birthday gift...i found the midnight fantasy which i've been wanting for so long...cuz everybody said its the best one out of all the fantasy line...but i had no idea how it smell like..so i decided to get it for my friend, it was $20..then i saw this one..it was the same size 1.7oz for $11.99... I was like..really?? I didnt even know there was a hidden fantansy and of course i have no idea how it smell like..so i bought both of them get home opened them..and sprayed them in my wrists for comparation...midnight fantasy..not a fan at all!!!! Nothing special..i didnt like it..hidden fantasy smells nothing like i was expecting..i was expecting fressia, or cotton candy sweet...none of that...on my skin smell like a more sweet version of ck eternity...lol..im loving this perfume so much...i dont like the opening tho..but the heart and dry down..its addictive..<3

cocodust
cocodust

Yum! is the word for me on this one. I really like it. Orangey, spicy cupcake and imo a bit more special and different that Midnight Fantasy which I had but ended up going off. Really good value in Wilkinson's as well (f0r UK readers only sorry!)

gylyweed
gylyweed

Orangey, tangy scent. I dont detect any spicy vanilla on this one. Spritz my wrists before going to bed and woke up with a plastic/synthetic drydown. (Think crocs/clogs smell, haha lol) there are some faint floral scent during the first spritz, then after a few minutes theres this artificial cherry scent. Made me a bit nauseous.

liban23
liban23

Found a 3.3oz bottle of this for $15 and TjMaxx, so I figured why not! And I have to say I am not disappointed one bit! This is such a warm, comforting fragrance and very different than all the other sweet fragrances in her collection. It kind of smells like a yummy orange creamsicle on my skin :)

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

I was so excited to finally purchase this fragrance, as I could not find it anywhere! It starts off with a very, very strong citrus note, but not a bitter citrus, it's a very sweet citrus. Of the two citrus fruits, in my personal opinion, the one that is strongest is the tangerine. It's not as pointy and zesty as an orange. It's a little bit mellowed down and sweet, as apposed to sour. Another note I definitely pick up on in the top is that lemon verbena, it adds a little bit of sourness, to balance that sweet accord. Once you get into the heart of the scent, the citruses completely disappear, and the clove comes in, accompanied by some florals. The clove really makes this fragrance spicy, and gives it warmth. The florals add a creamy element that gives even more balance and structure. And finally, as this fragrance reaches the base notes, it's a domination of rich vanilla, woods and sweet musk. I think this fragrance is absolutely perfect for the cold weather, and it will definitely be one of my 'Go To' scents for Wintertime. Hidden Fantasy is the most sophisticated of the Fantasy line, and you can tell it definitely had the most effort put into the formulation. You can definitely see the change in structure and accords throughout the scent. If you like citrus scents, but want to stay warm in Winter and still smell youthful but sophisticated, give Hidden Fantasy a try. If you can find it...

all4me12
all4me12

I absolutely love this scent...I know people may oppose this but on my skin, it smelss Like Jessica Simpson Fancy.

icingsugar

Probably the most interesting of the Fantasy range, spicey, sweet and tart. It has the sparkly elements of Midnight Fantasy but the fruits are warmer, the vanilla is smooth and the overall scent is interesting and constantly changing. Perfect for winter and Christmas! Doesn't last quite as long as the original Fantasy or Midnight but those two are real lasters (all day) and this is average to good lasting power. Very impressive considering how cheap it is.
Overall very interesting, lovely scent, warming and unusual. Also I can't think of any other scents which this immediatly reminds me of so its unique as well!

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I bought it in my local shop this mornig. I love it in the 1st smell. I think it is a orange candy. I really love it

tyrone.d.sowden
tyrone.d.sowden

Hidden fantasy is one of my favourite perfumes It has a unique citrus smell as well as a hint of spice reminds me of a forest 5stars I get many good compliments when wearing this I also get told it smells like liquorice :) go try it

Momopii37
Momopii37

Got the Midnight Fantasy for my birthday from my mum, loved it so i thought i might give this one a try. It reminded me of something sweet at first or a juice that i'd had before ( when i smelt it in the shop that is ) but after a few days of using it , it began to give me headaches. It turned from that sweet fruity smell, to this really sharp spice sourish like smell which made me nauseousness . Could not handle it, made my nose feel all funny as well, sniffling all over the place. Sticking with the Midnight Fantasy.

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

Very citrussy on first spray-the most intensive notes on my skin are tangerine,neroli,stargazer lilies and amber. Considering the strong flavours in this one, I would have thought it would fill the room,but the sillage is only moderate and the longevity weak, I can hardly smell it after 20 minutes. Pretty bottle and as it only cost £7.99 I am not overly disappointed,unfortunately this scent just doesn't work well for me :-(

mandy.may
mandy.may

ok smell,not my favorite.beautiful bottle though

jackcrew
jackcrew

I was excited to buy this perfume when people said it was like smelling Christmas. But I was mostly disappointed by it. I like the orange (similar to a sherbet scent) but it was the ultimate dry down that ruined it for me. Generally, the sandalwood and amber scent would make me adore a fragrance, but here it does not work. I could never pinpoint when or how it goes wrong but something kept screaming synthetic or plastic. As a nonsmoker, it was like being enclosed in a room full of chain-smokers; tolerable at first, but soon I was gasping for air. Once the headache started, I was forced to shower. This happened three times at different occasions before I decided "nope, not for me." I echo the other reviews saying how lovely the bottle is, but a caution to the fragrance itself.

josiegleeson
josiegleeson

Still unsure with this one... My mother got it as a gift and never really liked it so gave it to me. It doesn't smell bad or anything I'm just not sure whether I like the scent or not. Very different smelling and not as sweet as the other fantasies.

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

"Hidden Fantasy" smells like Christmas. It really does. Tangerines and candy on your Christmas plate.

At first, I was disappointed with the scent. I absolutely adore "Fantasy" and "Midnight Fantasy", and the citrus in this one was just so overwhelming. I found it too sharp. However, it might have had something to do with my testing it in summer. "Hidden Fantasy" is such a winter scent to me, it really smells a lot sweeter and lovelier on my skin now. Makes me look forward to Christmas even more.

Ninkin
Ninkin

It was a blind buy and I quite like it. Don't worry about it if you're over 30 - enjoy it on weekends, it's not a cotton-candy scent for teenagers. Nice sweet, slightly spicy, orange. Joy in a bottle. When I need a break from my perfume "monsters", I turn to this -) Frankly - and God forbid Armani Code fans see this - but I personally think that this is a better orange than a disastrous Armani Code.

Suzi
Suzi

I think all of Britney's perfumes are lovely and I'm not 17 by a country mile. This one is rich and sensual like Beyonce's heat which I also like. Poor Britney the poor girl gets a bad wrap which she doesn't deserve I like Britney and I think all her perfumes have different and unique notes especially the fantasy ones Curious is nice too so is Believe and the girl knows how to package it beautifully too the boxes are just as nice as the bottles. This fragrance reminds me of Christmas citrus and spice and everything nice :)

vood-oohlala
vood-oohlala

Being a fan of Midnight fantasy, i was pleasantly surprised to find out that Britney's brand was releasing a supposedly more "sophisticated" version. Hidden Fantasy smells as though the black cherry of Midnight Fantasy was replaced by bright red cherries and the freesia and orchid were replaced with orange zest and lemon cake. I also pick up the scent of vintage holiday hard candy. No cotton candy (thank goodness…) but im not a fan of smelling like an orange rind. Not a bad perfume, i'm just not a fan of srong citrus notes...

Shimone
Shimone

For years I avoided Britney's scents because of negative reviews and I'm mad as hell that I've missed out on em,that's ok though;I have them all now! Hidden Fantasy is my most recent blind buy and I love it! On my skin HF smells exactly how it's described....and I'm delighted that I pull this off!

mimila
mimila

I love all of the Fantasies. All four of them sit atop my dresser and to me they represent the four seasons. Spring(Fantasy), Fall(Midnight Fantasy), Summer(Circus Fantasy) and Winter(Hidden Fantasy). The note I smell the most and the longest in Hidden Fantasy is the sweet orange. Not the scent of a fresh, zesty orange but the orange in an orange soda or a lollypop. Then I smell the sweet cake note and if there is clove its in someones tea across the room. The hidden part to my nose is the florals. Then, the vanilla and woods, but dominated throughout by that sweet orange. What I like about it is that it's unique. Perfect for the Winter holidays. The bottle even looks like an ornament!

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I just purchased this today along with a few other perfumes that I have been wanting to try. This smelled very much like oranges at first, but that dissipated quickly on me and the Lily became the star! I could not place it for the longest time, but kept realizing it was VERY similar to a scent I have worn before. It was a rainy and chilly day here and I curled up in a quilt for a little nap when I returned home this afternoon because I wasn't feeling well. When I awoke, I immediately thought, "Something smells like, "Forbidden Fruit!" (Desperate Housewives perfume). Then I realized it was me. :)
I think they are very similar and do share many of the same notes.
I now also smell almond, sandalwood and some sort of burnt sugar type of scent...
This is warm, comforting, perfect for this time of year and I am so happy to have bought it and have it in my collection!
I think this does not project to far but seems to stay very close to my skin...however, the "Fantasy" line of perfumes is quite strong so I would use it sparingly so as not to choke anyone...especially since we are indoors so much during this time of year.

UPDATE/INFO: Forbidden Fruit Notes: Top notes are orange blossom, peach and apple; middle notes are lily, wisteria, jasmine and ylang-ylang; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla and cedar.

Hidden Fantasy Notes: sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, clove, Napolitano cake, Stargazer lily, Sambac jasmine, vanilla bean, Jacaranda wood, sandalwood and amber.

The similarities must come from the shared notes of orange/orange blossom, lily, jasmine, vanilla & sandalwood. These are two beautiful gourmand type fragrances that I highly recommend.

Longevity of Hidden Fantasy seems to be around 5 hours on my skin. I could not smell it this morning upon waking.

perfumebox
perfumebox

I enjoy the first 2 Fantasies the way I enjoy cupcakes and candy; nice, addictive instant gratification scents when I want a sugar-rush. Hidden Fantasy is a touch more complex, a lot less sugary, and kinda fitting for the holidays.

Orange is the star attraction but it's not the sparkling juice you find in typical teen scents. What you smell is the rather grown-up, dry, aromatic sweetness of an uncut, clove-spiked orange before it's used for mulled cider. A vague creaminess slowly envelopes the orange after this, but sadly I feel this Napolitano accord is weak and vague, and occasionally falls apart on moisturized skin. If the fragrance survives past this point, the drydown is beautiful; soft woods edged with the delicate fresh-fruity florals neroli and verbena.

Overall, a rather soft scent with low projection and often weaker lasting power than the other Fantasies, but if you like more grown-up orange scents that aren't too sweet and loud, give this a shot.

nightcat23
nightcat23

When I first smelt this, I didn't like it. However, my tastes have evolved and I truly like and appreciate this fragrance. I have owned a few of Britney's fragrances now and this is one that is a bit different and a bit more mature than what she usually makes.

It is truly a Fall and Winter scent as it's very heavy. In a nutshell, it basically makes you smell like sweet orange cake. When you first spray it, you get a burst of sweet heavy syrupy orange. Then as it blends with your chemistry, the spicey clove appears and then when it dries down, the scent mellows and the sweet notes, vanilla and some of the citrus is left and blends together to create deliciousness.

The dry down is my favorite part of the scent. It's when the orange softens and everything melts together and you smell like a yummy orange baked good!

EmmaEm421
EmmaEm421

I do like this scent, but on warm days it is much too strong. Definitely a winter scent, it is very sickly if applied too heavily, but tones down after an hour or so to a much more wearable scent.

helloblob
helloblob

very nice smelling. Can smell the coconut base

In a way this is real nice, pretty sweet and interesting and at times it just wont do , probably because overall the quality of the scent isn't great
Yet it is girlie and pleasant to wear, but you have to be in the mood for it
Not my favorite but interesting enough.
I think if you find it cheap it is a nice scent to own.

perfumeluver

This perfume is probably my least favorite of Britney's but it's still not bad; I just don't like spicy scents. It still smells better than many other celebrity perfumes though, lol, and the bottle is very pretty.

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

I was extremely disappointed in this perfume. I have all of the Fantasies but for some reason I was a total late bloomer on even knowing this existed. So since I completely ADORE the other Fantasies, especially Circus, I knew I had to have this one. I ended up finding the 1.7oz at Ross for $12.00 and I didn't even hesitate, I purchased it without question and could not wait to get in the car and try it out. My first spray was nothing but a burst of disappointment. It's an extremely typical fragrance, I really expected a lot of personality out of this but instead I got something I've smelled before more than once. I was most excited to hear about the citrus in this scent because for some reason I imagined a light summer tangerine type of citrus sweet, but the only citrus in this that I can smell is lemon zest and it definitely mellows out any sweetness into more of a sour potent smell. I find that the last two main description notes in this perfume of warm spicy and woody suit this fragrance best. If you can imagine those two notes plus lemon zest that's exactly what this smells like to me. I ended up giving this to my mom. I was really hoping for something for soft and super sweet but it's more of a mature perfume, definitely different from the other Fantasies and definitely doesn't have as much pizzazz.

alicepolice
alicepolice

Hm, quite disappointing. It smells exactly like orange caramel toffee - nothing more, nothing less. It smells festive, but not in an expensive or luxurious way. The name and bottle are very misleading, just like every other Fantasy except the original Fantasy. Nothing secretive or passionate about this.

Original
Original

citrus and sweet well balanced

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I like this perfume. It smells like sweet oranges which reminds me of Morocco.
It's not Britney's best perfume so far but it's still a good one.
It lasts a long time and in my opinion it "fits" everyone, young or old. The price is good and the bottle is just as beautiful as the other ones in the "Fantasy-Series".

putri
putri

smelt like burnt plastic on me... too smokey not in a good way :(
i really want to like it since i like fantasy, MF, and CF

edited:
on few trials now turns out i really like it.. maybe it needs some time to develop on me. to me it smells like orange candy now, not too sweet tho. and that smokey scent, i still can smell it but i cant put my finger on what note that might be.

Jyllian
Jyllian

I love this one however i dont see it in the stores too much any more..has it been discontinued?

amy1983
amy1983

Hidden Fantasy has an amazing sweetness that's not overly vanilla,nor is it overly candied. It also has an interesting use of cloves,of which I have never encountered in a perfume before. The bottle,which is my favorite of the fantasy line,is a gorgeous shade of red,and topped with a cute cap that resembles a maraschino cherry. I love displaying this work of art on my dresser. This is a great perfume,and I highly recommend it.

jreyes366
jreyes366

Oh goodness gracious! This perfume is pretty amazing. At first glimpse, you get a very candied orange and woodsy notes. But as it dries down, you get a beautiful and exotic vanilla cream. I absolutely love this. This is definitely Original Fantasy's sophisticated older sister.

Batman2011
Batman2011

This perfume is compliment central!!!
I am not exaggerating when i say this perfume got ALOT of compliments and recognition.
Definatly very sweet smelling, which eventually lead me to get sick of it.
Don't get me wrong though, i bought this perfume more than once!!
I would recommend it for teenage/high school age group, but not for an older woman.

sofababe
sofababe

Sweet (of course!) and citrus, a good combination. I found Fantasy far too sweet for my liking but Hidden Fantasy is much nicer, the citrus just takes that tooth-achingly sweet into a very pleasant and appealing fragrance. I detest Britney and her music and expected to detest all her frags but of all that I've tried this is the best.

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

I love Hidden Fantasy. I bought it a little while back and didn't use it for a while. Wow was I missing out. I get the citrus, grapefruit blossom and cloves. After a few minutes the cloves come through the citrus. Very yummy. On dry down vanilla and sandlewood shines through. hidden Fantasy is very distinct. Great in all seasons. I love Britney's frags. There is not one I don't like.

damewolf13
damewolf13

Light, Sweet, and Tangy. Orange and grapefruit with just a touch of warm spice, and sweet vanilla!
Perfect for any season, or any time of day with, perhaps, the exception of the most elegant evening occasions. Medium sillage, and lasting power.

Rozzles1233
Rozzles1233

This is a pleasant smell. It smells spicy and citrusy and vanilla-y.... but it's really soft and one could only smell it if they were really really close to you after you sprayed it. I like it, but I wish it was stronger.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

i love this scent sweet orange candy smell with spice...it is my most favorite britney spears perfume to date i only wonder if believe smells better than this...i love this scent its one of my top favorites very comforting if you like citrus and spice

natsor86
natsor86

smells brilliant really sweet but doesn't last longer that 1 hour pitty

FranFran
FranFran

Smelt this today for the first time, and I've always wanted to since I love most Britney fragrances but I couldn't get my hands on it:( anways, it smells much more different from what I imagined it to be! Hidden Fantasy reminds me of believe, besides the spicy notes it just has something about believe. Its sillage is'nt as good as I thought it would be(better than cosmic radiance sillage though) but lasting power seems to be quite good. I don't get much vanilla, only I'm only getting the slightest bit of citrus and spice, I find this fragrance very hard to describe. I would've bought it, but I'm on a tight budget as I'm a VERY young teenager and still have lots of other fragrances that I'm more interested in that's worth buying. I give 8/10:)

ValerieChristine
ValerieChristine

Wow, I love this. I dont see any notes of Fantasy listed on it, but on me i smell something very similar, musk-like but more orangey. Love.

muncierobson
muncierobson

a festive cirtus opening gives way to warm and delicious notes of cake and vanilla and spices... perhaps some clove? I got this scent at xmas and the notes definitely make me feel festive!

Medium projection and longevity, easy to pass of as a man's cologne!

However, i am PROUD to wear britney!

Quite grown up but very heavy on the gourmand notes, if you want to smell like you are making the xmas cake and decking the halls, this is the scent for u!

I spray my pillows with it and snuggle into them when its cold and frosty!

diana.barrientos
diana.barrientos

Its a nice winter scent,sweet vanilla and flowers. I dont get any citrus when i smell it, it really does smell good and femenine

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

At first it is pure oranges and all things citrus. Nice. Not knock your socks off nice, but nice. The orange stays through the middle. I do get a hint of something sweet. The dry down? Syblime creamy pure orange dreamsickle.

This one isn't the monster her sister Fantasy. It lasts but stays close o the skin.the bottle color is beautiful too. But where is the clove?

dame piglet
dame piglet

I wanted an orange-based sweet fragrance with musk & wood. When I saw that this one had all that plus clove (!) I ran out to get it. This one was $12 at a discount store so I jumped at buying it.

Well, it's orange opening and sweetness enters soon afterwards.
I'm not getting the clove in it at all and it has disappeared into oblivion too quickly. It hasn't even been an hour & I have to smash my schnoz against my arm to get any smell.

I think that the name "Hidden Fantasy" fits... it's my FANTASY that this wouldn't get HIDDEN so quickly!

(but it does smell good!)

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I wanted to try out a BS fragrance, so when I came upon this I decided I would try it out even though it was a blind buy for me. The first time I tried it out it was a really hot day and I thought it was super disgusting. I decided to give it a second chance before I decide if I need to give it away to friend, and this time it smelled like an orange spice cake it smelled so yummy! This is most edible smelling scent I own right now. I think I'm going to end up liking it but I think I need to try it out a few more times before I actually decide to keep it or not and this time either in the evening or in cooler weather.

Hidden Fantasy is super long lasting on me I get 6+ hours, but sweeter ambery scents usually stick on me for long periods of time in their drydown forms....

Fall Update:

This first time I tried this was in the summer time and now that the weather has cooled down where I live this is a totally different experience. It has the orange opening but then it settles down into a really floral scent on my skin where the jasmine becomes the key note. I can still smell the orange hanging around the whole time and the clove is there as well which makes the perfume smell a little deeper and mellows out the sweetness of it. I think I also picked up on the woodsy notes but I can not distinguish which type of wood it is and a tiny bit of vanilla but not really any amber. Longevity is still about 5-6 hours maybe a tiny bit more. I think I'll be hanging on to it for awhile longer but I'm not sure how often I will be in the mood to wear it.

*Passed on my bottle to a friend of mine who loves it! Appreantly it is her first perfume, that is not a body spray. ^_^

ming.xiu.35
ming.xiu.35

It has a light smell to it and isn't offensive. It smells young and feminine with it's floral notes and a tinge of sweetness. I couldn't smell the citrus notes but i think i am immune to it because i can never distinguish citrus smell in a perfume.

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

WHY ARE THERE CHERRIES ON THE BOX IF THERE IS NO CHERRY SCENT?!

pugnose
pugnose

I've always liked this parfum. To me I pick up the woods and sweet scent with no hint of orange.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Aaah sweet orange for warm fall nights, this may be my favorite britney scent just yet (i have curious and circus fantasy as well), little more sophisticated than the others. it's simple, but totally works. i like that it's not too spicy but still has a hint of it, the only thing i dont like is that it doesnt last long at all, just like all the BS perfumes. Come on Britney, i hope the next one has better lasting power!

Ouch!
Ouch!

I find this to be a simple but pleasant scent. It's also my least favourite of the Fantasty scents.

It smells mainly of oranges at first, but these aren't crisp sharpy tangy oranges, they are tempered down but other notes that makes them softer, sweeter and almost fuzzy. FUZZY SOFT ORANGES.

It's not anything that people are going to find offensive, a safe bet I would say.

I sense a slight woodsy tone to it, and only the tiniest hint of spice. This turns sweet very quickly on me though and stays quite linear after the intial opening.

The lasting power isn't amazing but it stays for a while on me, probably 3 hours. Which isn't much but for the price that's not an issue for me.

Pleasant..but I MUCH prefer Midnight Fantasy and the Original.

yvonnerodenhiser
yvonnerodenhiser

Just got a huge bottle of BS Hidden Fantasy yesterday and am disappointed :( I adore L lolita lempicka and was hoping for a similar effect from this perfume. I expected a lot more sweetness than L and boy did I get just that!

This smells like tang and orange jolly ranchers with a hint of Christmas spice cake (the clove perhaps?) It is nice from the bottle, but the spiciness really projects from my skin due to my skin chemistry. I love citrus but the clove is too strong in this mix for my taste.

The bottle is stunning. This is the largest BS fantasy bottle I own and I love how it looks on my dresser with my other perfumes. But what is the point of having a nice container if you don't use what is inside?

I would love to swap with someone who appreciates this scent. Message me if you are interested :) I just hate to loose the lovely bottle, lol, but I am a collector of scents not perfume bottles.

Kyi
Kyi

Honestly, it smells like bubble gum and some orange Tang, and maybe a little spice. I like it but I wish it didn't remind me of bubble gum so much.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

This is probably the most "mature" of all the Britney Spears Fantasy perfumes. Don't get me wrong, this is still a gourmand fragrance through and through, but some of the notes in this particular one give it a bit more dimension in comparison to the other Fantasies.

On my skin, the fragrance simply smells like orange muffins and clove. The clove is what adds that that bit of dimension to the fragrance that separates it from the other Fantasy perfumes, in my opinion.

Hidden Fantasy is my favorite Britney Spears perfume, hands down. It smells delicious, warm, fresh, and a little spicy. It's a great fragrance for the colder seasons of the year.

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

There are arguments about whether Hidden Fantasy or Believe is Britney's most likely to be a unisex perfume. I actually don't find either scents smelling like a men's cologne or can be pass as one. But if I have to choose, I would choose Hidden Fantasy. Because this perfume is very musky and heavy. It definitely resembles a men's fragrance, but if you wear it, people can still tell that it's a women fragrance.

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

All i can say is that i love it..i wouldn't recommend it to someone whose a girly-girl or those who like sweet scents. Definitely long lasting. I'm even considering this perfume to be my signature scent. =D

loonad
loonad

it is a very lovely perfume-smells of nice sweet orange cooked with honey and spices.i feel it smells a bit like so lolita by lolita lempicka but it's just me,i guess.long staying power.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Orange-citrus fragrances always cheer me up. I think these notes in Hidden Fantasy are such a 'pick me up'. I like all of Britney Spears/Elizabeth Arden fragrances. I own all of them and I like them all so very much. I know they are targeted and marketed for a younger crowd, but a good fragrance is a good fragrance, regardless of age.

vmarshmellow
vmarshmellow

Hidden Fantasy reminds me a little bit of a sweet creamy orange vanilla dreamsicle. I would re-order the accords:

citrus (this is very much a sweet gentle orange scent)
woody (barely)
warm spicy (barely)

This is the only Brittany Spears "Fantasy" fragrance that I like. I am in my 40's and don't "do" Brittany frags. I talked myself out of this one several times but finally my nose won out.

It will be a casual weekend fragrance for me.

sweetiepea161616

I LOVE Fantasy and Midnight (not Circus though) so I really just had to have this. I got the 1.7 oz bottle at Ross for $12.99!!! What a steal! I got this along with Kim Kardashian Gold (which I love too!) and I have one on each arm. They actually smell kinda good together!

Obviously this scent isn't anything too sophisticated or original, but it's super yummy! It smells like candied orange and vanilla. I don't really get the cloves that everyone talks about (thank goodness) and I don't really find it to be spicy at all. I think you could actually wear this in summer since to me it is very sweet and orange-y and not spicy. I'm so glad I got this for such a great price! I have been looking for it for months and I am not disappointed!

Edit: It seems like sometimes this scent smells like a sweet orange lollipop, and other times it really does take on a spicy quality. Either way I like it, but it doesn't always smell the same on me!

sweetscent90
sweetscent90

To me this smells, like apple on a stick. Yummy, playful and youthful.I can't smell any florals, just sugar and citrus notes.I guess that's why,it smells a bit cheap.Concidering a bought a bottle for $15 it was worth it:)

biffmae
biffmae

I tried mixing this with davidoff's cool water and it is a great combination. I have had many comments on how good it smells, more so than any other perfume I have worn. I usually use Hidden Fantasy as an under layer and top it off with Cool Water which give a sweet and sexy smell.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I love this, lots of orange and some spice reminds me of Beyonce's Heat Rush but better. This is my favorite of the Fantasy line.

Edit: I have returned this, it smelt wonderful on my wrist but today did a full body test and all i smelt was something soapy and I could even taste soap in my mouth, strange. I so badly wanted an orange & spice scent, if anyone knows a good one please write me :-)

Nikki_B
Nikki_B

This fragrance reminds me of christmas, its got a spicy orangey smell that just instantly takes me back to christmas. Its perfect for this time of year as well and thats pretty much the only time i wear it. Too heavy for summer, could probably use it in the autumn too but its a christmas smell for christmas shopping! It doesn't need alot of sprays on me its quite nice with just a couple and lasts a long while. Its probably my favourite of the fantasy line!

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

I really love this scent. starts out very fresh and orangey. then it gets warmer and warmer into vanilla. its a very delicious scent and im happy i got it

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

I like this a lot better than Believe. It reminds me a lot of Hillary Duff's "with love" The wood counter balances the sweetness so it's not sugary. It's professional but flirty and fun. There isn't anything 'special' about it. I think it would appeal to many people. Just like pop music.

laurenlaurenlauren
laurenlaurenlauren

I really disliked this fragrance.As i love and own Midnight Fantasy,Fantasy and Believe,naturally i thought i would love this.This is one of the few perfumes i really could not stand to wear for over a couple of hours.The citrus is too strong and the only thing i can smell,and so to me smells like an orange lollipop-overkill.

Jellybean
Jellybean

fresh orange, citrus and musk. light and for daytime wear. better than original fantasy in sense that it stays fresh and soft. 3 hours of longevity.

coffeebabe
coffeebabe

I wanted to like this. It smelled pleasant coming out of the sprayer, smelled like cherries and vanilla which is a nice combination. But "hidden" fantasy could not be found! It went from hidden to invisible on my skin. If it works for you, great! But on my skin, it disappeared within minutes.

Lushylori
Lushylori

The Orange really stands out in this one at first but then it drys down into a sweet fruity vanilla.
Very nice!!
I bought my bottle for $20.00 at a Winners store in Ontario Canada which was a great deal :)
I love the dark crimson jeweled bottle as well.
I think its one of britney's more mature frags actually.
I sprayed some on my robe tonight and I can't stop smelling sweet goodness that this one offers.
I would definitely purchase this one again when this bottle runs out.
The staying power isnt the greatest but the price is right enough to buy a big bottle to reaply as often as needed :)
I'm pleased with Hidden Fantasy and I love its name.

CUPCAKEDOLL

So sweet and yummy, not too girly. Perfect for winter, smells like potpourri, orange and cinnamon (I guess maybe for the vanilla). Also it reminds me of gummy bears, citrus candy.

Great lasting power, noticeable scent. Not my favourite, but so nice and clean. The most powerful note in this is the orange, for me.

Takhaet
Takhaet

Come on Britney stop surprising me!!!

Wow I am actually shocked that I never really wanted even look at BS perfumes thinking "probably crap"....but I could not have been more wrong!

I love BS perfumes. Now I have 3 fantasies, each one is different and all of them smell beautiful.

this one is very special- i can smell orange, vanilla and some "cake-like"notes and it reminds me of some alkoholic drink but can't really say which one.

it is not an ordinary fragrance- If I smelled it on somebody else I would probably think it was JP Gaultier or Paco rabanne ....

This fragrance is perfect for day as well as for the romantic evening .

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

I find that I like this one more and more each time I smell it but sadly I think this just doesn't work well with my chemistry, I need more sweet to balance out all the spice that comes through on this one. If I got more of that "cake" scent that people have mentioned this would be a staple in my fragrance wardrobe.

I agree that this is much more mature then the other fantasy's but not in a stuffy way, on the right person I think this scent would be intoxicating. I also think that it reminds me of Christmas with all the clove and very slight orange scent but I think this one is going to go back and I will just leave this type of fragrance for my holiday potpourri.

Shoshi
Shoshi

This is my favorite of the Britney Spears scents, although I also like Midnight Fantasy and Circus Fantasy. Each one is different. Hidden Fantasy is the most sophisticated in my opinion. It's an orange/cherry/clove slightly spicy scent, not too sweet (but sweet enough). No one will think it's Britney Spears if they smell it on you. It's more in the lines of Opium or Fendi Asja, but slightly sweeter and more wearable than those 2.

chrissi.ville
chrissi.ville

It's not my favorite but I like it. It reminds me of Christmas. To me it smells like oranges and cakes.

xo_starships_ox

Well I got it at Shoppers in Canada, maybe you can get it online... I don't really know if you can get it in the US though.

sweetiepea161616

Please tell me where to buy this cheap in the USA. I really want to try it!!!! I LOVE my Fantasy so I think I might like this one too!

xo_starships_ox

I got the 100 ml bottle for only 20$!!!! For the price I got it at, it is AMAZING!!!!!! Smells a little like cherries to me...

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I really really love the sweet orangey opening in this perfume! Its wonderful and intoxicating! But the dry down turns into a soapy vanilla on my skin and is a bit cloying.

I dont mind it.. I dont LOVE it but I dont HATE it either. I wish it stayed as sweet and orangey the whole way through. I love to have this in my collection but its probably going to take ages to get through it because I have other perfumes that I like better in my collection.

may_perfumeaddicted
may_perfumeaddicted

From all the 3 BS fragrances I have, this is the most wearable for anytime. I smell something like pineapple candy on this. I think it's the orange and the tangerine that my nose turns into pineapple!! Still, I like this one very much!! This used to be one of my favorites when I didn't have so many perfumes...

CoriH
CoriH

I love this, it is dark, mature, creamy, sweet, spicy and lovely. It is officially one of my favorites I may never take it off. It suits all occasions day or nightwear and in my opinion can work as a signature scent. It's a lot less sweet than the rest of the fantasy collection, more grown up and more polished which i appreciate since I do believe there is such a thing as overdosing on sweetness (yes i'm talking about you Heat Ultimate Elixer - don't get me wrong I do love sweet scents but I don't think that they're appropriate for everyday usage that's all).

Anyway back to Hidden Fantasy, it is almost complex the way it changes over time on my skin and blends and transforms. It begins with a burst of sweet citrus not the scent of caramelized oranges that you get from L de Lolita although they are in the same family but rather the kind of smell you get when you're baking an orange cake, citrus mixed with spicy clove and I swear my skin chemistry creates a bit of cinnamon to add to the mix, topped off with creamy vanilla the opening is an edible delight. This stage of the scent stays for a good while and just when you begin to think that maybe this is a less complex knock off of L de Lolita and it has nothing more than that "baked goods" smell to offer then it mellows into a sweet yet dark ambery floral. What i found really interesting about this point is that it smells almost identical to Bijan Vip. Some of the middle and base notes are similar so I figured that was why. Then finally the florals sink into the sandalwood mixed with woodsy notes component before the scent totally fades.

I should at this point mention that this entire process takes at least 9 hours to complete (each stage lasting a little less time than the last so the "orange cake" stage is by far the longest) which for me is really good lasting power for a fragrance of this cost.

Overall assessment: Hidden fantasy, is wonderful, warm, inviting, yet invigorating and truly one of if not THE best Britney Fragrance. It is everything I hoped it would be and more and I think i may be slightly addicted. And the boyfriend absolutely loves it - it's been 2 days now and i can't seem 2 get his nose away from my spray points (not that i'm complaining lol so THAT is a definite plus). Love at frist sniff and highly recommended.

Silage: 4/5
Longevity :4/5
Composition 5/5
Wearability 5/5
Lovability 5/5
Overall - 23/25

tangerine-tane
tangerine-tane

Sounds like I perfume I'd want to wear! I'd definitely like to try it. :)

marydoan90
marydoan90

Hidden is my favorite Britney perfume.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
At first spray it's a kick of citrus with a slight sweetness.
The citrus is very strong at the beginning, but quickly dials down to subdue the sweetness.
It's sweet, but not as sweet as the other Fantasy perfumes, therefore making Hidden seem the most mature.
It lasts very long on me (I'm wearing it now, and it's been longer than 5 hours, but I can still smell it).

Rebeccajp84
Rebeccajp84

The last time I owned this perfume was 3 years ago, and I have recently been wanting to repurchase it. I smelled it in Superdrug a few weeks ago, and it was still the light, not too sweet fragrance I remember it being. I remember getting lots of compliments on this fragrance from the men I dated in my early 20's, and it was my favourite everyday perfume at the time. My current boyfriend also remembers that perfume from when we started dating, and he wants me to buy it again, so I'm going to get it. I don't know why I didn't repurchase it sooner!

br1dget
br1dget

I recently purchased this perfume the other day at Kohl's. I have been looking for a while for a nice scent I can use during the winter months that is season appropriate and won't make me long for the spring and summer just yet. So many in my current collection are spring and summer oriented, so I wanted to enhance my collection with something for winter. I then did some good research here on Fragrantica for a nice winter fragrance that won't necessarily break the bank. And my hours of research landed me on this one. I could see that Britney Spear's fragrances are quite popular on this site and get good reviews, I also knew that they don't carry the sometimes hefty price tags that come with many designer fragrances. This led me to Hidden Fantasy. Having said this, sitting here smelling it now, I think it's the perfect scent for the winter months and I enjoy the orange and sweet notes with floral undertones. It gives off a glowing warmth and I can smell the amber notes that are always great for colder weather. So I give this fragrance two thumbs up, and I look forward to enjoying this scent. Definitely a good buy for the money.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

to me i smell alot of cherrys i'm surprised it's not in the notes. At first i liked this fragrance, but after a while the sickly sweetness of it made me feel kinda sick. It's even sweeter than fantasy IMO, headache inducing. Eventually i sold it on ebay.

It's nice but i couldn't wear it for a long time.

Raina
Raina

I picked this up based on the reviews here. I was expecting an orange spice cake scent, warm for the colder months and fairly gourmand with lovely spice. Instead all I got was fruity citrus blend found in any mainstream citrus formula. That's not to say that this smells bad, just that it's such a commercially pleasing citrus/fruity scent, like something you'd find in a kitchen or bathroom cleaner.

As it dries down the cloves start to peek through, but in a strange watered down sense. It renders any spice or warmth that might have been had by the cloves pointless. It's a very cooling scent, in a strange way.
A big disappointment.

EDIT: Okay, I will say that contrary to my original dissapointment, this has grown on me. Maybe its because I'm testing it out more or maybe its because of the weather, but the spices are really blooming through in a rather delicious way. Yes the citrus notes are still not quite gourmand enough, but the spices are turning them rather edible. I have to say that out of all the Fantasy line this is the most complex.

SS79
SS79

yummy orange & spice!! LUV this one!!!

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

The packaging is so much better compared to some of her other bottles. I much prefer the citrus scent over the candy scents of the rest of them. I usually can't stand Brittany's perfumes, but I actually want this one!

anna.023
anna.023

Oh no, no no no. What a waste. This is nothing but a window cleaning smelling perfume. Its a sharp, bitter citrus and orange orgie and nothing else. The sweet, vanilla spicy dream that I was expecting did not exist at all. I dont get ANY, WHAT SO EVER sweetness at all. Just a very unpleasant citrus odeur. Very differant from the rest of the sweetsmelling fantasy line. Im not too impressed by Brits creations, however Midnight fantasy is nice and the Fantasy and Cirkus at least lives up to its sweet category. This is just like a very bad christmas gift with a really nice wrap around. Totally dissapointed.

jonr951

Oh Hidden, how I love thee! Not much of a review, but all that matters is I LOVE it! Ha!

papergurl
papergurl

Love this, great for work, and I get told I smell good often. I like this for fall/winter and I spray it in the morning, then give a spray of my darling yummy Armani Code at lunch and I am good for the day. Check the notes, it is like Armani Code "light" with a budget price. Love to stretch the fragrance dollars. Whatever you think of this Fantasy and/or Armani Code, they are compliment generators. This is a very uplifting scent if you have a tough meeting to get through, the orange is a confidence booster. Great "holiday" gift with the festive red bottle, love it, and good for all ages as well as your inner child.

Jaydley94
Jaydley94

you can hardly smell the cloves? what's everyone on about. sheesh. its a beautiful, well blended perfume. every note listed comes to surface sooner or later. one of Britneys best i think :)

lilax0
lilax0

I really like the original Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy by BS so i had to buy this to try it out and it does not dissapoint :)

For me, it is a lighter version of Fantasy with some warmth and isn't as sweet. You get a burst of orange when you first spray it but then it turns warm and quite vanilla. I think it's great for the winter, it reminds me of christmas and the bottle is a lovely red colour too.
Apparently this isn't a very popular scent but i'd recommend it to a friend.

Zoharsinai
Zoharsinai

EL SILLAGE ES EL MISMO DE CURVE KICKS BIEN CITRICO CREMOSO, AUNQUE ESTE ES ALGO MAS CALIDO DEBIDO A LAS ESPECIAS Y EL CITRICO ES NARANJAS NO MANDARINAS¡¡¡

Hayven
Hayven

I bought this for a really good price the other day. It wasn't on my want list, but I saw it and thought what the hey...let's give this a try.

I ended up really liking it. It's not like BAM, IN YOUR FACE like the original Fantasy opens up. Nothing against the original Fantasy, I just have issues with strong openings that trigger my asthma.

First off, I'm not a fan of the Fantasy bottles, but I do like the color of this one...a dark red. Reminds me of fall/Christmas. I think I picked a good time to buy this, fall into winter. If I bought and wore this in summer, I probably wouldn't like it. Why? It's a warm, syrupy scent to me that would probably seem worse in humidity. But luckily, I have the next two seasons to enjoy this.

The opening reminds me of wassel (wassail?)...I know it's something close to that. It's a holiday drink made of oranges, cloves, and cinnamon. It smells wonderful and warm. But the perfume has added sweetness to it, either from the sweet notes or vanilla. The drydown and onward, the familiar scent remains but tones down to a faint allspice/clove smell. I have a difficult time identifying florals in this, but that's probably because I'm so focused on the sweetness.

A year or 2 ago, I tested this and all I smelled was some orange juice. so I said "meh" and moved on. But now I have it, and it seems so different now. I love it.

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

To me, this smells just like Fantasy, just a more floral version of it. It's also very light and nice. I don't know why people are thinking this is bad in any way, it smells reeeeally nice! It's perfect for school, work, etc! It's not very strong, offensive it's just awesome :)

rosembloom

Mix Midnite Fantasy with Hidden Fantasy. I know it sounds strange , but the fruit mingle harmoniously all the way through drydown. It is less tart, fruity in a more 'mature' way . The vanilla, spices and woods melt together and give off this gorgeous scent that would be perfect for xmas.. try it, give me news !

One day or another I need to stop this cat curiosity that leads me to smell any tester I found around!
Have I ever been happy with any of Britney Spears' scents? Never. Some of them are just plain fruitymuity watery waters full of fake apricot, fake peach, fake strawberry and anything plastic-fake you can find. Not offensive but very poor.
Hidden Fantasy tries hard to be more grown up as if the teen also had a hidden mischievous side of her personality, you know, I'm innocent but I can be malicious if I want. Especially under a big Christmas tree. So boring sexy teenager clichè.
Mrs. Britney is not a teenager anymore. She's a grown up (at least as an age thing) rich lady and I seriously doubt she wears her own fragrances.
She created so many for her own world of fans and it was quite a successful commercial move.
Her perfumes are instantly approachable, fresh in the beginning, not scaring like some classics, not too complicate with many stages but in the end they all smell like a rotten plastic fruit as drydown.
Good for very young girls experimenting with their feminity, then step up and go to the real things.

clairedot
clairedot

is this anyones favorite out of the fantasys? cause it's discontinued everywhere and when you do find it it's so cheap, i was just curious cause I really do not like this one!

fath1ma
fath1ma

I like the Hidden Fantasy as I also like Fantasy. I also intend to buy Circus and Midnite, hopefully I will not regret having bought them.
Hidden such as wonderful scent. Citrus candy that sweet. Can you imagin ? ...spray this.. :) You don't have to eat and carry candy if you like the smell of candy like I am

nausikaa
nausikaa

very very nice one. so far my favourite from the fantasy line, haven't tried circus yet... orange vanilla cake, imo especially great for winter

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

I was really disappointed with this perfume.

I was looking forward to a warm clove sent, and all I got was orange creamsicle.

There is no spice to speak of :(

I might have made this sent work, combined it with Elizabeth Arden Spiced green tea... It gives the sent more depth.

Update... yah I was wrong, still hate this, gave it to my little sister.

krayonkid
krayonkid

Got this today. Of the 3 Fantasy's I own (Fantasy, Circus & now Hidden) this version is the most grown up although not to be confused with mature, as this is far from old-ish and boring.

This is also more Floral Fruity than it is Gourmand. If any Fantasy should be classed as gourmand, it should be Circus.

The jasmine is very noticable and very feminine. I think Hidden would best suit women who have grown more confident in themselves and know what they want out of life, who see themselves as sexy and not just cute and adorable anymore. A woman who's grown into herself, and who's not afraid to take a few risks, without faltering in sophistication and class.

bellalicious
bellalicious

i hate it!!!! i bought this in a set w the lotion on sale but when i brought it home and tried it again it sucked!! its way too much of a creamy musk scent and is way too strong!! even for a night time scent!!it has a bit of old ladyishness to it

rating: 2 out of 10

recomended for: older women

final summation: BLUGH!!!!

(50ml and lotion i dont want it anymore if youre intrested message me!!)

Belil
Belil

This is christmas in a bottle. Lovely comforting fume, that I even like to choke myself on even in hotter weather. I'm on my second bottle, but I wear it less now since my collection has grown, but this baby still has a special place in it for me. I also love the bottle, it's nice ruby red color.
There is no musk listed in the notes, but I swear to me it's mostly citruses, clove, vanilla and musk. I think that clove gives this baby an interesting twist, (and stops it from being a croudpleaser) that for example circus fantasy completely lacks that twist (I find circus the most boring of all fantasies).
Love love love it!

Pamella
Pamella

this to me is like christmas in a bottle, just the right mix of sweet an spice an heavy enough for the cold weather without being overpowering, i will actually need to get a bottle for the fast approaching season!

i have become a serious turncoat with britney scents, really hated the first one, and i now own that, and want most of the others

its strange how tastes change, and smellin a fragrance on certain people can change how you feel about it!

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This is a nice, straightforward gourmand...nothing exceptionally unique, but still well worth a try.

It smells like cake...juicy, orangey, sweet. There's a hint of jasmine to make it more exciting and a sweet vanilla dry down.

While it is a nice gourmand, it doesn't significantly differ from many of the others of its kind which are on the market. Still, it can be bought pretty cheap, and it holds its own when compared to it's competitors.

The lasting power on this is pretty good, and the sillage is good enough to garner compliments from passers-by.

I think this Britney perfume can be worn by anyone, regardless of age. It's sweet, but not immature.

A good scent for anyone who wants an orangey vanilla fragrance...especially with winter fast approaching, as this scent is at its best during the cold weather seasons.

Overall, I've been impressed with Britney's scents. They are consistently good quality perfumes, and even though I was a bit disappointed by Circus Fantasy, the other three in the Fantasy range more than make up for that disappointment.

HF is not the best Britney Spears fragrance, and yet it's still a good addition to any collection.

SimplyAbbey

Smells like tea. Orange tea. Theres nothing really special about it

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I wasnt to thrilled with this one, I am a fan of the original and midnight fantasy but this one just isnt doing it for me. The bottle is so pretty, but the frangrance is just blah, It doesnt have very good lasting power to it at all, I have sprayed it like a body spray and it still doesnt do it. I will never own hidden fantasy again in my life,But fantasy and midnight will always be there in my collection due to the fact that fantasy,midnight,believe are like the only ones from her line that last on me. Could have been a great scent if it were not for that clove note that makes it smell smokey.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Smells very much like Viva la Juicy and the dry down of Burberry Brit. A copy-cat I guess? Oh well...I don't need 3 of the same scents so this one's going in the perfume garage sale I'm having soon!

ahnm
ahnm

i wish they didn't use so much clove.. had they lessened that note, it would've been PERFECT! but still, this is the best britney scent yet. it's more mature than the others, but still sweet, fruity, and warm. this is my new wintertime scent. i just wish it lasted a bit longer on my skin.. bad sillage too.
basically smelles like oranges and cloves with some musk intermingled in there.

anneymn
anneymn

The notes seem to have melded together and it's hard for me to distinguish one from the other. I'm getting something a little sweet, jasmine, a little bitter orange(more bitterness then orange), oh and clove... should have mentioned the clove first, it's the most dominent scent going on.

It reminds me of something I'd smell around the mall during the holidays. I like it, but there are plenty of other perfumes I like more.

I'd wear this in cooler weather, around Thanksgiving and Christmas.

poivrerose
poivrerose

I wish I got the tang someone mentioned, or anything sweet at all for that matter. I love orange and clove as notes, and have been looking to try sweeter scents lately. But, oh my, this is heavy and sharp. I don't know if my nose is completely losing its stuff, but to me this actually reminds me of Classique. All I have to say is "where's the cake?". I'm getting peppery lily, bitter orange, verbena, jasmine and woods. No sweets. It just smells muddled to me. So disappointed. Still haven't learned not to blind buy! Let me just say that you should try to sample this before you buy it. It's just horrible with my chemistry. :( Head Ache. I actually think it might smell better on a man.

rebecca6
rebecca6

Why does the fragrance lasts on my skin about 2 hours?? and my perfume is original, not a fake!!

jennibean
jennibean

I like that this perfume is a lot less teeny-boppery than the other Britney perfumes. It's sophisticated and spicy in a sweet/sexy way. Definately for colder weathers...and this scent really lasts, so it is a definate one spritzer. Any more may cause headaches and rude glares from others...

vinisantosrs

I bought a bottle of this one and I'm so in love with it! It's unique, and smells different in each people. The contrast between citrusy and gourmand notes makes this one like a champagne bubbling on your skin. It will be one of my favorites and one of signature scents.

vinisantosrs

The contrast between the orange notes and the gourmand sweet notes makes this one so special, I can't wait to buy this.

takeasniff

When I tested this I was aware of the orange smell because everyone has commented on it. I have to say that the orange is strong to begin with but on me it fades to a nice vanilla with only a hint of orange a bit like Ralph Rocks. I do like it but it doesn't last as much as midnight fantasy. I don't get strong spicey smell or cloves. I think compared to the other fantasy perfumes it is a little bland.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I was so excited to get this in the mail because I was looking forward to how it smelled. I desperately wanted to like it.

Sadly, it is one of the few perfumes that gives me a headache. And not only that, I feel a little bit nauseous smelling this on myself. What a let down. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm suspecting it's the orange. I like citrus scents, don't get me wrong. But I prefer lemon over orange scents. That's probably why. The orange smells a bit too synthetic in this perfume for me to tolerate. I guess that's what I get for blind buying! Usually I like the perfumes I blind buy but not this time.

Mum, as usual, invaded my perfume collection and spritzed it on herself. She loves it and wears it to work all the time now. At least it's getting used! And even though she puts on a lot, it smells way better with her body chemistry. Damn. Haha~

nina13
nina13

I tried this in the duty-free shop yesterday. There were Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, and Hidden Fantasy. I liked this scent, it's sweet and light. But I can only like it. I prefer Midnight though~

janhvi.fairy
janhvi.fairy

I think the bottle is very pretty...kinda Arabic and blingy bright..like me! :P I received this as a gift and like using it. Initially, I would get a headache but figured my way around it. The scent is fruity and spicy wih a hint of sweet..i think it is for younger people. I won't buy another bottle once i finish what I have.

Whit
Whit

Was hanging with a friend of mine one day and she said "I smell cake." I let her smell my arm and she said 'Oh, it's you! That smells yummy, like orange cupcake." Needless to say, we had a good laugh. So, orange cupcake with a little spice. I guess that what it smells like to others. Lol I still like it though.

perfumejunkie1
perfumejunkie1

HORRIBLE!!! Smells like orange spice.. and it's way too heavy.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Less sweet than the other perfumes in the BS Fantasy line. It reminds me very much of Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Dare. Both are dominated by citrus and spice. Probably the most unique of the Fantasy scents, but there's something a little chemical about it. It's heavy on the cloves and oranges, resulting in an aftershave-type scent.

ChelseaMorgan
ChelseaMorgan

I really like this...it reminds me of warm vanilla orange spice muffins! Very yummy!

reidb18
reidb18

Smells quite similar to midnight fantasy without the harsher notes, much nicer.

takeasniff

I wonder if this will last or be discontinued? The audience that usually like the fantasy range often say they don't like the clove note. Not sure hope it doesn't go. I think it is better than believe. I wish she would do some flankers of that but she seems to have bipassed that one and gone on to the radiance flanker. Shame because to me radiance is a waste of time it's neither here nor there for me. I like this one but I agree with other reviewers that the clove note is kind of miss placed. The same as believe will appeal to you or it won't because of the patchouli. Good luck to Brit for trying somethin different.

icingsugar

Probably the most interesting Britney scent. Its sweet but has a peppery spicey undertone that balances it out. The opening reminds me of lemon cream cake and the middle notes/dry down reminds me of fizzy pop. Perfectly wearable but Midnight fantasy is my all time fav Britney scent.

Lovable Amy

My second review/opinion: :)

Britney and Rodrigo Flores-Roux should throw away the clove notes. This perfume is actually smell very very good with a hint of orange and vanilla without clove note. Adding Clove notes in this perfume is a big mistake! Its also smell like a Christmas potpourri and You will also end up smell like a smoke at the same time!

::: Sorry for my english :::

applemint
applemint

If you are inspired by rounded spicy fragrances with depth or juiciness, this one you might like. This frag has personality, it bounces and flounces at the same time. It's sweet but in a cognacy sort of way, it's spicy but aquatically smooth, carrying a cozy aura. By it's loudness, a territory marker, one that commands complements.
Silage is nice, lasting could be longer, but it's just too smooth to stay for the whole day.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Reminds me of bubble gum for a short moment in the beggining but then it turns into a darker, spicier version of L by Lolita Lempicka (though it is not at all sickening sweet). The orange here smells more like orange peel.

I had smelled it on paper strips many times and never thought much of it. When I finally applied it on my skin, it was a very pleasant surprise.

This is a dark fruity-spicy scent. The floral notes are mostly lost on me. It dries down to vanilla with a bit of spicies. The dry down is very similar to Kenzo Amour Le Parfum. Definitely worth a try - it is not extremely special but it is different and intriguing.

This is perhaps the most interesting scent out of all the different Fantasy fragrances in Britney's collection. I find it erotic and mysterious with the clove giving it an oriental feel to it. My second favourite (after Fantasy) and I liked it enough to buy a bottle of it.

I have been layering this quite successfully over Kenzo Amour Florale.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I love these adorable bottles of fragrance! For a celeb fragrance, they smell really good & they are affordable. I do love getting a great deal all the way around. A very lovely scent, not too sweet, not too floral, but all around very pleasing to my senses. A beautiful red ruby container with tiny, sparkling rhinestones, and a lovely round crystal ball kind of a top surrounded with gold-ish red design around the stand holding the ruby red crystal ball lid. A reasonable price for such a beautiful bottle of fragrance. All of this beauty totals a very satisfied fan of Brittney Spears.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

I Own ALL of britneys fragrances and this one is my least favorite of the bunch. It is too spicy for my taste, That clove makes it spicy and I dont like spicy at all in my frangrances.This one has weak staying power, it will leave you hanging lol. Bottle is pretty tho! do love it

delphine67
delphine67

Candy sweet. oranges, and some sharpness that I dont like much. This perfume is to sweet for my taste

SBunny
SBunny

I have a love/hate relationship with this fragrance. I just can't seem to make my mind up whether I like it or not. Whenever I test it I have a different opinion. I might buy a 30ml and wear it to see if I'll stay liking it.

I smell the oranges and chocolate the most and at times a bit of spice.

Lovable Amy

I love the opening, smells like an orange juice. But i don't like the dry-down , i can smell tobacco which i think it is a clove note. No lasting power as well.

sebsan
sebsan

i adore how the citrus flows with the sugary sweet smell .

perfumeluver

I finally got this at a cheaper price and I really like it. It's a weird combo of orange, cake and spices but it seems to go together pretty well.

butterflyfantasy
butterflyfantasy

i love the scent and the deep red bottle too!!!!!

krissycat
krissycat

I really really like this one. I think I even like this better than the original Fantasy. Lasts a LONG time too

Emma x

I semll yummy oranges with a few spices here and there.
Its a very oriental fragrance, but with some fruity notes throen in for good measure. The bottle is gorgeous, i think its better than the originla fantasy, as that one is always a little overpowering for me, but i still like it, this is just so much better! x

Zwiebel
Zwiebel

It doesn't seem to get to its full potential. I smell a little bit of orange, some spices, maybe some flowers - and plenty of soap water. Maybe it just doesn't work well with my chemistry, but I don't think I'd wear this fume on its own, but with something that has that extra kick. A little dab of Opium to accompany Hidden Fantasy and you've got a great scent for a summer evening!

Emma x

When i first smelt this perfume, i wasnt keen, it was too orientlally for me, but when it dried down it smelt like YUMMY orange, and cake!!!
I am soo going to buy this one, it is on my want list!! x

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Got it today... Finally i have all the Fantasy series, hh. This is the last that i found, this is nice, but not as good as Fantasy or Midnight. I like this but not love this, this is sweet smell like another sweet perfume.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Love this! It smells like a yummy cupcake. This is not for everyone but if you love sweet confections then this is the perfume for you!!!!

anniiah
anniiah

When i sprinkle this on my skin i can smell juicy, fruit notes. But after 5 minutes it becomes sweet and feminine and little sexy, but in an such innocent way. :P That's what i detect till the dry down. It's the same addicting sweet and at the same time, sexy smell. And it has a really good lasting power. It lasted 2 days on my skin. It's really nice. I must have it :)

Sissi
Sissi

Hidden Fantasy is a High School Vixen who seduces all
the boys with her Feminine wiles and leaves them dry
after all that hot love making in a steamy backseat of
a car after when that is all finished she dumps you
and goes for her next prey, The opening starts off nice
and innocent with orange plump tangerine and virginal
Lemon Verbena, then under all that good girl persona
things start to get a bit naughty with the sweet and
decadent note of Napolitano steeps with it's libertine
sexiness dries off with a dark earthiness of clove.

Delicate airiness of lily opens the middle heart with it's spiciness accord powdery note of vanilla mingles
with lily giving it an cloying drydown strangely enough
i don't detect any wood notes but maybe it's drowned
out from the domineering note of amber give it a warm
seduction and ends with dry sandalwood giving it an
deep and esoteric nuance.

Wynter
Wynter

Hidden Fantasy is a lovely perfume that smells like a combination of sweet oranges, cloves, vanilla bean, and Christmas candy. It's the kind of warm, comforting scent to reach for on a cold winter day when there's piles of snow carpeting the ground. The spicy clove note makes the scent unique, but it also means it won't appeal to everyone's tastes. The red bejewelled bottle is quite pretty and I love the box.

jessigirl
jessigirl

it's alright, my least favorite britney spears perfume. I would like it better if the lasting power was better, but unfortunately it disappears within minutes of putting it on.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Orange peels & clove everywhere in this. Like a Christmas potpourri simmering on the stove. Not sure if I'd want to smell like one.

alexanna7
alexanna7

if you love l by lolita lempicka,you will love hidden fantasy! It's like an orange cake! Orange,vanilla,smells so good!

beenabela26
beenabela26

Just got this perfume in the mail based on reviews that I've seen and I really love it. It's a yummy warm scent great for fall &winter, and it does really remind of an orange creamsicle. The only thing is that it doesn't have really good staying power. Other than that I am pleased with it.

jessc45
jessc45

I just bought this!Its a really nice orange, tangerine, and warm vanilla scent. It starts really sharp with the citrus fruits, then gets spicy with the clove, and then it ends warmly with the vanilla. Perfect for the winter,fall,and holidays!I really like this and it lasts a long time!!Beware that its a more mature scent.. I see this for late teens and early 20 year olds.
Very good staying power for multiple hours!

kittymoon

I reviewed this before and something must have changed, I suddenly smell fanta and orange cupake and it's just lovely! Makes me happy, it's Britney's best one. I just love orange scents and I don't know any other ones around that have this vanilla twist. Yummy!

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

The only one that I like from the Fantasy line cos I find the other Fantasy too fruity sweet and cloying. Very citrusy at the opening, then turns soft flowery with citrus still dominating the stage. On the drydown the amber note becomes dominant with a soft hint of woodsy notes & luminous citrus. Not bad really tho I find it a bit boring for my nose. Nothing sweet & gourmand at all IMO.

funaholic88
funaholic88

This is her best perfume yet!It smells sweet and spicy at the same time.Definitely attractive but too bad the staying power is not that long.

chapeaunoir
chapeaunoir

Normally I am not a fan of Britney's scents (i have a personal vendetta against curious) but this one is surprisingly wearable.

This perfume is the essence of teenage girls at christmas, if you know what i mean. It just smells like oranges and spicy cloves (thats the 'nip' in this fragrance). It IS, like all the other Spears fragrances, highly sugared.

This fragrance is neither offensive, nor bold but as a result will please a large array of wearers.
Definitely not a horrible scent!

Liina
Liina

Hidden Fantasy for me is a great perfume for winter. It makes me feel warm and cosy wearing it.

The domianting notes are orange and tangerine which are a bit bitter and not very sweet. The clove with its spiciness adds the warmth to this fragrance. The sweetness of Napolitano cake and vanilla is overpowered by the citruses and spices which doesn't make it a sickeningly sweet scent. Unfortunately I can't smell my beloved jasmine here.

Hidden Fantasy is like coming home after a long walk in cold and snowy winter and home is warm and comforting.

I was hesitant about Hidden Fantsy when it came out but I feel I'm gonna like it more and more with every day now that the weather getting colder.
Also it's a good perfume for christmas time.

perfumeloverforever
perfumeloverforever

This is christmas in a bottle! spicy warm orangey cloves!! I think of winter everytime I wear this! very nice.

Great perfume!! In the same line as the other fantasies. That Spears women just has a nice fragrance line, cannot say otherwise!

teedee
teedee

I find the beginning of hidden fantasy is rather similar to midnight fantasy, albeit midnight is sweeter and heavier.

hidden fantasy is sweet fruits covered in sugar syrup. it gave me a surprise: the scent eveolves to fruity florals. nice fruity florals, but not extraordinary.

yet, it evolves again to the 'after-bath fresh' kind of scent.

silleage was rather nice. enough to scent the air around me, but not too big that others would immediately notice.

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

This perfume smelled like every other boring floral fruity blend aimed at teens, and then it was undetectable after fifteen minutes. Quite the disappointment.

xxHarlequinn
xxHarlequinn

I really really REAALLY love this scent.
But it doesn't last...at all.
Within a few minutes, the pretty smell was gone. :

MimilovesBritney
MimilovesBritney

Ahhh, Hidden Fantasy. In my opinion, it is the most gorgeous fantasy, and possibly the most challenging of the four scents. It is incredibly different, I found it more mature and spicy. I love wearing it, which is all you can ask from a decent fragrance. Unfortunately it didnt sell very well, which is why you may see it in giftsets with body lotion, I am definitely stocking up! :D

HardCandy
HardCandy

Boring scent

I loved Fantasy and I still hold it as one of the most beautiful scents ever made - I honestly believe that Fantasy is the epitome of seduction - in a girly blonde sort of way.. Its how I envision Barbie to smell like if she were a person

Hidden Fantasy.. I cannot say the same. The most boring scent and I regret purchasing this without testing. Smells like a stale, year old fruit cake that turned brick hard. Biggest perfume purchase regret :(

luxusbette
luxusbette

there's something wrong with my mind or noise!

my first love was is Fantasy (but still is), I didn't like Britney's other perfumes at all. I just couldn't stand them.

Hidden Fantasy, when I first smelled to it, my noise just wanted to runaway. I really mean that something's wrong with me. I still remember that it smelled like old people. I just thought 'how could she come up with a perfume with that smell'. but just a couple of days ago I went to a store. I was bored so I wanted to smell some perfumes, I got to Hidden Fantasy, I was so glad that day that I didn't want to smell it once again. but I'm glad I did because I really like it NOW.

kittymoon

I read all these reviews and because it was described as orange juice/cake/creamcycle turns vanilla/ambery drydown I thought it would be a winner. But I am disappointed. Most dominant for me is the sharpness of something that is often described here as cherry note. And it's the only part I really don't like in this perfume. It's similar (but less strong) to the plum in Feminite du Bois (Shiseido) and it makes it smell alcoholic, like a liquor or a sweet dark red wine. I get fanta, more tangerine than oranges and the tangerine smells fermented (maybe that's the cherry note) which turns the fanta into a tequila sunrise. I can sense something cake-ish in the background which could be more va-va-voom for my taste, a hint of vanilla and sandalwood. On me it stays alcoholic sharp and does not turn vanilla-deep-sweet like I imagined it would.

In a nutshell: I like it but it's not for me because of the sharpness of the fruits.

I am going to test Fantasy now and I hope this time I will not be disapointed.

sweet_amour
sweet_amour

Hidden fantasy smells like a sweet vanilla cupcake with orange frosting and a cherry on top...it is very delicious and mysterious..there is also a hint of spice to the fragrance and the warmth of vanilla and amber gives the feeling of a freshly baked cake..

At first the citrussy smell of orange and sweet tangerine is very present and dominates the fragrance..then the spicy smell of clove and deep, enchanting sweet notes take away the sharp edge of the citrus, rounding it into more of a delicious and soft summery orange-cake smell. The sensual base of woods, vanilla and amber give the fragrance a very warm and romantic finish.

I would describe Hidden Fantasy as sensual, tempting, mysterious and sweet. It kind of brings to mind walking through a warm exotic fantasy rainforest, a deep orange sunset with vanilla rivers and amber rain falling, tall red cherry and orange trees, the fruits hidden within beautiful pink blossom and spicy clove leaves, the air thick with the smell of sweet citrus, wooden tree bark and golden vanilla...

All three of the fragrances from the Fantasy line bring to mind a different kind of delicious fantasy when I smell them..Hidden Fantasy is a beautifully made fragrance :)

mandashell
mandashell

I have really tried to love this one because many say it is the best Fantasy and the most adult. But I find myself considerably underwhelmed by this fragrance. The orange here is dark and syrupy instead of bright like I thought it'd be. And the cloves just don't mesh well with the other notes. Just smells kind of strange IMHO. This isn't as good as the original yet not as artificial as Midnight but it still pales in comparison to those two. Don't know? I will test it again in a few months to see if my tastes change. LOL!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I LOVE Fantasy, so I was hoping to love this one too. Unfortunately, the clove note was present enough that it made the entire fragrance stay a bit sharp on me.

oj10065882
oj10065882

i like it.at first it smelled like orange flavored candies or maybe fanta.but during the drydown,it gets sweeter and gourmand.i smelled cake and light smelling cherries and orange mixed together.best for winter,it is special and casual.its an everyday fragrance,you can wear it anywhere.

AcePilot
AcePilot

Love it! It has the same base as the other fantasies that I LOVE, But this one is more fruity, orange to be exact. Its lovely and I cant wait to use it in the summer! (Good for the cold too but it reminds me of summer)

CUPCAKEDOLL

Hidden Fantasy smells like orange sweets mixed with a bit of vanilla and spices...It´s easy to wear, perfect for day and night in fall/winter. I like this, but I like Believe so much more.
I think this is very different to all Britney´s perfumes. One of the best.

I´ll give to this 4 stars, because is an original fragrance with great lasting power. The bottle is nice (I like it in red color).

If you like sweet fragrances you´ll like this!

lisaanz
lisaanz

Mmmmm I got a bottle of this today and so far I am very impressed.

I smell warm delicious spicy oranges, smells like sunsets. I can really smell the clove which I think adds a depth to the sweetness.

I sprayed this at about 10 this morning, its lingering beautifully now at 7pm.

Nice work Brit!

LenaBel
LenaBel

I detect a slight similarity to Delices de Cartier. There is definetely something that unites them. It is hard to describe that note, maybe something similar to a fruity bon bon sweetie with mint in it.
I think Hidden by Britney is a nice fragrance that is sensual yet it cheers you up with its warm sweetness. At first it is a bit too sweet but it settles down beautifully. In my opinion it is the most 'mature' scent of the Britney line. Not that others are just for teens, but I think Hidden is just suitable for all ages.

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I don't know if it was just me but I could not smell this on my skin at all.It had no sillage and even testing it on the strip I couldn't detect a scent.So this one is really not working for me.Too bad the bottle is adorable and I see it being sold so cheap but I must pass on it.

Kristel
Kristel

Seductive and surprising. Is a floral oriental fragrance; sweet nectar of sparkling citrus blossoms, succulent florals. BUT i was expecting something more.

fleurdelis
fleurdelis

I've tested this a few times on my skin and I love it! It is a great mix of young and energetic while still having class and maturity. At first the orange is really citrusy and refreshing, but then it starts to blend with the creamy vanilla. At this point it smells kinda like a dreamsicle! You know, the orange popsicles with vanilla cream inside. It's delicious. Then the clove starts to come out and adds that mature spicyness that I really enjoy.

I stuck out my wrist to a friend and asked what she thought. She said that she really like it and that it smelled mature without being "old". When I told her it was Britney Spears her jaw dropped! :)

jatzzie
jatzzie

Hmm.To me Hidden Fanasty smells almost exactly like a Cosmopolitan, the drink.Unfortunately altho Cosmo is my favorite drink, I still don't wanna smell like alcohol.:P So to me, Hidden Fantasy was a dissapointment, as I own Midnight Fantasy and the original Fantasy is on my wishlist, and both of these other fragrances are excellent.So yea, HF wont be added to my collection.

Evitta
Evitta

I love this fragrance.At first it's smells like sweet orange, then come vanilla...
Long lasting, and strong

jonr951

To Ada. While I love both Can Can and Hidden Fantasy, my fav would have to be Hidden. Hidden starts out w/ a sweet blend of citrus. It smells like sugary oranges and tangerines. I happen to love that effect. As it progresses, it starts to smell like cake and vanilla bean w/ a little spice to it from the clove. For me it's something different and just wonderful. It's so warm and comforting. The orange the the clove and the cake and the vanilla all work wonders together and Hidden's really a wonderful scent. Just one of my absolute favorites. Now don't get me wrong, I love Can Can too. Can Can smells very similar to Liz Claborne's Sweet Desire and the original Fantasy. Actually the openings of Hidden and Can Can are very similar. Can Can is just a lot more sweeter. And unlike Hidden, Can Can seems to smell the same the whole time. Hidden has way more personality and I find its lasting power to be better than Can Can as well. So I would definitely choose Hidden! It's just something different. Hope I helped!

Britney_Spears_ Perfumes

I love to ware Hidden Fantasy first thing in the morning, to me the opening smells just like a fresh glass of Orange Juice! The smell really wakes you up and gets you going with the orange, tangerine and grapefruit blossom.. no joke! after a few minuts you smell the verbena, clove, Napolitano cake, Stargazer lily, Sambac jasmine, vanilla bean and it smells like a sweet orange cake! the last of what I can smell is the sandalwood and amber. I love it! The other thing I love about Hidden Fantasy is through the entire ware of this you can always smell the Orange from the start till you wash it off... it smells so good!

janerry_corpuz
janerry_corpuz

It smells like an orange candy to me. long lasting and strong. Perfect for open minded and cheerful lady. OMG! I'm not really into britney spears. but come on! her perfumes are THE BEST! and its better than her. I can't wait for circus fantasy to arrive in our country!

jtsmith09
jtsmith09

I tested this fragrance on a perfume strip, it has very uplifting fruity notes, then a spicy heart due to the clove and sweet(vanilla) and intense bases of amber. I feel that with this fragrance Britney has made her 'Target Age' more open and i think it appeals to the older generations as well as teens.

maijaaijam
maijaaijam

Well...it is strange.
Start is like orange Fanta - exactly like Fanta.
Then comes a little bit of sweetiness, and at the end it smells like fruit assorti. (I don't know why - but all I could smell was a dish with various fruits)
The only pro from me is + to strength and intensity of this perfume, it is very longlasting.
Not bad, but not my cup of tea - too much fruit, overpowering.

EmilyJayne(L)
EmilyJayne(L)

The scent really is hidden !
When I was trying a tester of this in the shop, i couldnt help but feel excited. It got gorgeous pics and a nice bottle from miss spears, but you cant smell anything at all. If you are going to buy a Britney perfume buy her orignals e.g curious or fantasty or believe.I dont understand why she keeps making this spin offs her old ones, dont buy this !!!! xxx

michele23
michele23

I was at the mall last night so I stopped at perfumania and asked to try this.In my opinion it was awful.My husband was with me too and he just hated it.We both came home and washed it off.He had gotten some on his beard from smelling me.Im sorry but its not for me at all.

Britney_Spears_ Perfumes

CIRCUS FANTASY: "Get ready to enter to a mystical and magical world that will leave you completly amazed"

The Fragance:

Sensual, Fun, Mystic, Vibrant

A floriental floral fragance that combines delicious fruits, tempting floral essences and creamy musks that capture the magical atmosphere of the show Circus with a colorful illusion of fun, sensuality and glamour.

Top Tone:

Vanilla Timber
Creamy Musk
Sweet Violet

ILOVEEEPERFUME
I heard it comes out in SEPTEMBER! and here is some more info: New Slogan for Circus Fantasy: “Get ready to enter a mystic and magical world that will leave you completely amazed.” September Release

Argirl
Argirl

I love this its soooo good!!!!! I have NOT smelled a Britney fragrance I did not like...she has this new one coming out Circus Fantasy!!!!! AHHHH Im so excited just like jonr!!!!!!

jonr951

OMG!!! I think i just found Britneys new perfume!!! Its going to be called...Circus Fantasy!!! A pic, the notes, and more details are at britneyspears.hollywood.com! Im so excited and im loving the circus theme!!! The bottle is my fav so far of the Fantasies! The tour was AMAZING and i just know the fragrance is going to be AMAZING too! Im loosing my mind w/ excitment!! Hiddens my fav so far so lets c if Circus beats it! And OMG i totally called it! On May 17th!

jonr951

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Does anyone else think it and Viva La Juicy smell very similar if not the same?

Princess
Princess

This smells like cherry and orange.. not my taste.. the best Britney fragrance is fantasy and In control =)

christinetan
christinetan

The best of the best of Britney's Perfume...I just bought it yesterday as I was firstly attracted by the bottle & box but after tested it on my hand..its SUPERB!!Go Girl...^_^

Britney_Spears_ Perfumes

Her Perfumes just keep getting better and better! This and Midnight Fantasy are her best 2 in my oppion. (But I love them all!)

danimcneil
danimcneil

So i've finally figured out what this perfume reminds me of... AMOR AMOR. Its not quite as sweet though, which i like.

SmellyBaileySnail
SmellyBaileySnail

I'm so suprised by this fragrance.I think I got a new favorite one!. It smells so damn beautiful, I just have to sniff on it all the time! If LOVE would smell-it would smell exactly like Hidden Fantasy.^^
Britney and the Team of ElizabethArden did a good job!

jonr951

Just found it at Macys today! I'm so glad it's getting a wider distribution in stores! It's really my favorite from her and I'm glad big stores like Macys are bringing her scents back! The sales lady said it's been doing well and being a huge Britney fan, I couldn't be more happier! I'm glad people are still interested in her fragrances! They are the best celeb ones out there! I here she's coming out with another one this year! I'm very excited about it! She should do like a circus theme scent! That would be fun!

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

OMG!,i totally adore this perfume is so nice,femenine,a little bit sweet,unusual,it´s wonderful,i like how the citrus smell are combined with the Vanilla and Sweets notes,i dont recomend use it on hot days cause can be a little bit overwhelming,the bottle is really pretty,all the britney perfumes stay all day on my skin surprisely Hidden F. don´t maybe for the citrusy in it (Curious Date:The citrus smells evaporates earlier than other type of smells)but who knows maybe just my chemistry,the price is a little bit high for a celebrity perfume but maybe it worth it for someone (not for me). ;)

luz
luz

I like Fantasy and loved the packing of Hidden Fantasy. But it is even worse than the synthetic Midnight Fantady: I smell artifical cherry notes, nauseating, I had to wash it off.

cimbal_ess
cimbal_ess

This is what i've been waiting for, a Britney perfume that smells as sophisticated and gorgeous as she. Not that the other fantasies aren't great in there own respects, this one just doesn't cloud your mind with sugar and sticky treats. Sweet Valencia Orange, Grapefruit and Tangerine blend with Spicy Vanilla and Delicious Fluffy-Cake Notes over a warm base of Jacaranda wood, Fluid Sandalwood and Amber. I really don't get where everyone smells cherry in this but try sniffing some coffee beans before taking a whiff, maybe you might agree. I am gonna be nurishing this bottle, and might keep the box, its just so damn cute

sharyssa
sharyssa

Smells fruity.But no cherries in this! Check the real notes on Elizabeth Arden's website. I don't know how you can get cherry out of this anyway it smells like orange!And it fades too quick to smell a dry down.

As a fan of Britney's fragrances I was eager to try this. The first initial spray is definitely sweet and orangey, then it starts to smell slightly similar to the original Fantasy. However by the drydown, I would describe Hidden Fantasy as a gourmand, similar to the scent of a freshly baked, orange poppy seed cake.

I don't dislike the scent, but there was something about Hidden Fantasy that didn't blend well with my skin chemistry. I was really disappointed that I wouldn't be adding the red bottle to the pink and blue bottles I already have.

The scent is long-lasting with about the same amount of sillage as Fantasy. I'll be interested to smell this on other people because I'm sure this fragrance will become another best-seller from Britney's perfume line.

eduardomm
eduardomm

it smells good! very sweet! like red fruits with cream (a lot of cream!)
the best one of britney's fragrance!!
at least this one doesn't smells bubaloo bubblegum!

vtothek
vtothek

I wanted to love this one. I really did have such high hopes. The other Fantasies are marvelous little inoffensive scents, but this one is so rank I couldn't believe it. It's sour from the moment it goes on to the minute you take it off. Doesn't smell like anything in particular, just very sharp citrus. Almost like lysol. Where's the gourmand goodness that made the Fantasy line what it was? Very lackluster. A real disappointment.

marie08
marie08

I really smell the cherry in this. I loved it in the bottle but hated it on my skin. I guess it just didn't work with my chemistry.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Well, had an opportunity to test this nice thing in absolutely stunning bottle. So much was expected... And what did I get? Cherry coated in sugar at first (almost like Cute Pink by Mandarina Duck) with a gentle hint of vanilla. It's very girly and childish at first. Then it settled down in Euphoria style smell. I'll say base is also enjoyable- very soft and some note reminds me of Lulu C. This is really good perfume with great staying power. I'll say Fantasy was more original and interesting, but this is also nice.

Kama
Kama

Yesterday I had occasion to test this perfume... what can I say?
Cherry stewed fruit... no more no less...
For me it is not "adult" perfume at all.. rather for your girls.
I prefer Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy much more.. at least they have some misterious site.. here there is no more to explore then Cherry stewed fruit...but young women may like it, as it is not so bad.

Malibu
Malibu

The Britney Spears/Elizabeth Arden Fantasy line is now at three & it’s another winner for me. I really love this line, even though I'm above the target range.

HIDDEN FANTASY opens with citrusy fruits, its more tangy then sweet on me.
Things start to get interesting as the middle notes develop on my skin. The floral notes seem to be spiced to me; the clove grabs my attention. I’m not sure what Napolitano cake is, but I couldn’t detect any typical buttery & sugary cake accords in HIDDEN FANTASY.
The vanilla and amber base notes combine wonderfully with the woods, lending comforting warmth to the middle notes, minus the sugar rush I was expecting.

The lasting power is very good.
The Fantasy bottle is cute; this time it's red (where the earlier describtions of the scent being cherry/vanilla originated from) & the price is reasonable.

While many people will see HIDDEN FANTASY as just being the latest in a long line of tweeny gourmand fragrances, I must disagree entirely. Despite the listed scent notes I didn’t find this to be an overtly sweet fragrance; on me it was a mildly spicy fragrance.
This is the first entry in the Fantasy line that I think could be classed as an ‘adult’ scent.

Scent notes: sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, jasmine, stargazer lily, clove, sweet Napolitano cake, vanilla bean, jacaranda wood, fluid sandalwood and amber

kahokero
kahokero

This one smells like orange. I think that it is too light to be part of the Fantasy family. I was expecting a strong perfume, like the previous fantasies. The bottle is beautiful, but this fragrance is not on the top of my list of fragrances to buy. However, if I were lucky to receive it as a present, I wouldn't mind.

Sweetsunlight
Sweetsunlight

I was really excited to smell this one, but I was so disappointed! I didn't like this perfume at all, it smelt like some sort of bad cleaner... with a cherry sour-ish smell. I was expecting something so much better!!!! :(

SimplyAbbey

It's on the Elizabeth Arden site but I dont want to play 45 dollars for it! Anyone find it anywhere for cheaper?

hissykitten
hissykitten

Finally found this one! It's very sweet smelling initially, and after it settled on my skin all I could detect was a pleasant, rich orange scent that seemed to really last. Somewhat reminds me of Nina by Nina Ricci, which is my favorite perfume.

jonr951

i found it at kohls 2day!!! its amazing! definately in the same category as fantasy and midnight fantasy! but i have 2 say its my favorite of the 3! all are fruity and sweet but this ones something really special! the orange and the tangerine in the top notes are so sweet and delicious! the florals are a nice touch in the middle notes and the vanilla bean and cake in the bottom notes make it smell like some kind of delicious orange cake! i love everything about it! the red fantasy bottle w pink stones is just stunning! definately my fav of the 3 bottles as well!!! its a must have and is by far my favorite of britneys so far! 5 outta 5 stars!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

essija
essija

This one didn't do much for me, I as well as others found it at Kohl's and sniffed it. Did not put enough on to really get that great expeirence but I don't think I will like this as much as Fantasy or Midnight..

luli
luli

Big disappointment. After using it a few days it made me nauseous and I couldn't tolerate the smell.In my opinion the midnight stills being the best of the collection.This one it's very different from the other two.

jonr951

knics33! u r so lucky to have experience hidden fantasy! im so jealous u have no idea! everywhere i go they have no word on it!!! i am going 2 go 2 kohls first thing in the morning! oh im so excited! i really hope they have it!!!

knics33
knics33

OK- Hidden Fantasy is at Kohl's. I was there today shopping and was really excited when I saw it. I tested it out and really liked it. It is very similar to Midnight Fantasy in that it is pretty fruity as opposed to gourmand. It has a lot of red fruits, some faint florals and some vanilla- nothing too complicated but very fun. The 1 oz. size was $35 and the 1.7 oz. was $45... it took me everything not to go ahead and purchase, but I really want to wait when I can get a gift set with the 3.3 oz size.

EDIT- I ended up getting a 3.3 oz bottle and I am definitely a fan! I personally find this more interesting than Circus Fantasy. It is a orange based gourmand that has just the right amount of florals. Wish Elizabeth Arden would release a gift set.

Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears 3.64 out of 5 based on 1273 ratings and 338 user reviews

Hidden Fantasy
HIDDEN FANTASY BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Hidden Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Hidden Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Hidden Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Hidden Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 3.3oz
Hidden Fantasy
HIDDEN FANTASY BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
HIDDEN FANTASY BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY SOUFFLE 3.4 OZ
drugstore.com
Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Set Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz Body Souffle 100ml 3.3oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.