Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Island Fantasy Britney Spears for women

Island Fantasy Britney Spears for women
dislike

ozonic
Island Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures Island Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures Island Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures

Britney Spears launches her new fragrance named Island Fantasy in April 2013. The fragrance belongs to the popular line of sweet perfumes. The line includes the original Fantasy from 2005, Midnight Fantasy from 2006, Hidden Fantasy from 2008 and Circus Fantasy from 2009.

The scent is announced as a tropical island getaway, made of floral and fruity aromas. It opens with a cocktail of citruses, mandarin, clementine, red berries and watermelon. Flowers of jasmine, violet and freesia exceed the lower notes of musk and sugar cane.

Available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Citruses Clementine Mandarin Orange Red Berries Watermelon

Jasmine Violet Freesia

Musk Sugar Cane

Twirl
Ice Sheers Refreshing

Island Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

cucurs
cucurs

First of all, the bottle is gorgeous! It's the same juice inside as in the Avon Ice Sheers Refreshing, also quickly disappears. It's nice fruity summer body splash, but nothing special, can't imagine as someones signature scent.

Spok 1

This scent I think is perfect for summer wear as it's light and not over powering you can deffenitly smell the water melon straight of the bat but quickly mixes with the citrus notes creates a zingy fresh scent but as the fragrance progresses it never looses it's freshness but does get a tad sweeter ( which britney scent doesn't ) in the base due to the sugar cane. Overall very pleasent and light as it's meant to be as it's a summer fragrance!

cmlee22
cmlee22

was looking for a watermelon scent so i blind bought this as a suggestion from the forums. GREAT ADVICE!!! I don't care that it's a celeb scent.. they didn't make it anyway, their name is just on it. but i really like this one. watermelon-y with sweet citrus. yum yum yum, great for summer! :)

GGLiCious
GGLiCious

Very nice scent of citrus-sweet-fresh smell. But last only not over than 3 hours. Hrmmmm

CPelly82
CPelly82

I love the fragrances Britney has and this one is no exception. I was expecting a sweet tropical scent but I was very surprised that the citrus dominates this fragrance. On the first spray and even on the dry down all I can smell is citrus which to me is very refreshing. This is heavy enough you can smell it throughout the day but light enough not to cause a headache. Excellent summer scent for work and play.

natasha28
natasha28

This smells a lot like Ralph Lauren's 'cool' perfume. It's smells good, but you could get a much cheaper fragrance that smells similar to this. I was kind of disappointed by this perfume, I was expecting more from Britney. It's a very normal spring/summer scent and is nothing special and I don't think it'd be a good personal statement perfume.

bridgette
bridgette

It smells fine, but the longevity is terrible. It is weak to start with. Reminds me of pineapple body wash or something. Not my favorite out of the Fantasy Collection....

dtchbrd
dtchbrd

I am looking for a new summer fragrance and made a trip to my local perfume shop. I have had Britney Spears perfumes in the past, but have recently gone off gourmand fragrances. For that reason I wasn't sure about trying this one, but the bottle appealed to me: light green and blue, with sparkly stones, in my mind conjuring up images of the sunshine reflecting on sea water. I decided to give it a go.

Britney Spears Fantasy Island smells actually quite fresh to start with. I can smell zesty citrus notes at the beginning. Within minutes the citrus fades to the background and other fruity notes appear, blended with hints of (white) flowers. Island Fantasy does become sweeter as time passes, but compared to other Fantasy fragrances, this is much fresher and a lot less gourmand. I certainly don't mind it, but it hasn't really wowed me either. I might pick up a small bottle when it is on offer.

Tessabd
Tessabd

Can't smell the watermelon at all, It's all citrus to me. I love it for summer though even it doesnt last long. I'm pretty amazed that there's no Kiwi in this, I feel like that stands out..

1Nat2Tasha
1Nat2Tasha

Love, love, love!! The notes blend in so perfectly together. Cirtusy and definitely the smell of watermelon. I'm surprised I ended up liking it so much! It's in my top few favourites now

mad.kat.96

My first impression was apples, pears and watermelon. Not sugary sweet, just fresh fruity sweet. Its my go-to spring fragrance this year.. Sillage is low at about a couple inches above skin, and lasts about 3 hrs on me.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

smells masculine. first citrus like everybody says, and then a very masculine,but light scent appears.
musky citrus is all i smell.
i would wear this when i feel confident-like a man.(not that every man is confident) and want to be fresh and cool and not a girly girl. i would say it fits best for fall or spring! its that musky note that makes it too dark for a summer perfume in my opinion.

danniskid
danniskid

I think this perfume is perfect for spring/summer. It's sweet, fruity, fresh and delicious. I think the bottle is absolutely gorgeous with that perfect teal/green ombre thing it has got going on and of course the little crystals (I seriously want a dress that has the colour scheme of this bottle). My only issue with this fragrance is it only lasts about half an hour on my skin and a little longer on fabric. I did buy this on clearance and it was super inexpensive, so I’m not upset. All in all I added a beautiful bottle to my collection, and I’m thinking I can use it as a room spray. Nothing better than being in a room that smells like tropical paradise.

SweetShelly
SweetShelly

Its not so sweet,at all. I smell pear, Mellon ,watermellon and green apples . Too fresh smell and cheap smell not worth even a dollar cus it stays less than 5 minutes!

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

This is a very pretty tropical scent. Melon, lemon, freesia and vanilla. I would place Island Fantasy in the Selena Gomez's Vivamore scent category; however, the longevity for Island Fantasy is very poor, as opposed to Vivamore. I sprayed a tester of Island Fantasy on my skin at TJ Maxx and fell in love with the fragrance, but within 15 minutes the scent became so mellow that I had to literally put my nose to my arm to smell it. Within the hour it was gone. This is probably a fragrance that requires layering for the scent to be more noticable, or long lasting. This is only my assumption though. I wanted to buy this scent so badly because it would be a beautiful summer scent, but I can't see myself spending money on something that will only last 10 minutes on my skin.

Tracyarts
Tracyarts

Upon application, I get a dominant sour citrus note, but it is very fleeting, as in it is gone within seconds of the fragrance hitting my skin.

After that the dominant note is melon. To me it's more of a honeydew than watermelon scent though. And as it starts to dry down there are some subtle tropical floral notes underneath the melon that start to come through.

10 minutes or so after application I get a faint whiff of musk added to the mix, and the citrus notes start to show up again.

Once I reach that point it's become a soft tropical scent with an about equal mix of citrus, melon, light musk, and tropical flowers, and that's how it stays until it fades away.

And it does fade away pretty fast. Within an hour there is only the faintest trace left on my skin.

I do like it though. It reminds me of a party where you sip tropical drinks while wearing flowers in your hair. Not sure why, but that's the mental image I get when I smell it. I don't think I'll be buying another bottle once this one runs out, it's just too fast fading to be worth my while. But I'll enjoy it throughout the summer, to set the mood before I go out.

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

Yum yum YUMMMM.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume!
The moment I opened this, I instantly fell in love!
I sprayed once on my wrist just to make sure, and i just sat there with my eyes closed smelling my wrist.
This one honestly made me smile! Not many perfumes make me smile.

My ONLY gripe with this particular perfume, is that it's an Eau De Toilet...
I went to sniff my wrist a few minutes later and it was gone : (
It lasts alot longer on my clothes though. Oh well.

I hope if they make a Naughty/Nice remix of this perfume...
Nice should have the more Citrus notes, Clemintine and Mandrian.
While the Naughty take the Watermellon and red berries.
Both ending with Jasmine, Sugarcane and Musk.

I would buy both in a heartbeat <3

random girl
random girl

when i first spray this perfume i get a blast of watermelon..like real watermelon..cut open a watermelon and you'll smell this. IMO, the watermelon is the most prominent note, but then i start to notice this lemon/lime peel scent. i dont really find this scent to be candy-like or synthetic. it smells very natural/organic/real

i would say island fantasy is like a creamy smooth citrus...somewhat bright, but at the same time, subdued, almost calming in a way. its like softly sweet..

at first i had a hard time deciding if i liked it. its so different than anything i have, and i kind of felt like it ALMOST goes rancid on my skin, and even on my clothes...i keep thinking i smell B.O (i put it on after showers, so its not me lol) so far ive only been wearing it if i go to the park, or to the store, or just around the house, for fear that it actually DOES smell rancid. i'm smelling it now, and i just dont know what to think of it. i like it, but that ever so slight tinge of rancid is making me have doubts

misslovely
misslovely

Very sweet and fresh. It actually smells like watermelon candy in my opinion.

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

Fantasy Island slightly disappoints me. It's mostly a sour citrus on me, I really hoped I would get more of a distinctive watermelon, instead it is extremely watery and overpowered by the citrus. The watermelon does become slightly more noticeable as the initial blast of citrus fades. I still like the smell of the fragrance, it's just not what I expected it to be.

Longevity is absolutely dreadful on my skin when I only spray it once. It will only stay noticeable for a longer period of time when I put it on the inside of my elbows or clothes. I also sprayed it on my wrists, but I couldn't smell it any more after just 30 minutes. I've had eau de toillete that lasted a lot longer than that, so that's no excuse either. When I apply 2 or more sprays to my wrist the scent does actually stay put a lot longer, it will linger around for about 6 hours.

Fantasy Island is a nice scent for warm summer and spring days. Whenever I wear it I will just overspray it, otherwise it would barely even be noticeable.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

Island fantasy blew away my expectations. I was honestly expecting something really fruity w/o much personality but Island fantasy is a bit of a weirdo. The super strong citrus and watermelon almost stick around the whole fragrance, but I also get a ton of that soft floral heart and very green sugar cane.
I have no idea why the violet and freesia aren't being noticed in here by most, for me it's over powers the fruit in half and hour and it's so beautiful. I have never smelt a fragrance with a sugar cane note like this either. It smells like the real thing, green, snappy, sweet, pulpy, plant-y...well those who have been around sugar cane know.
The smell reminds me of the outdoors when I first open up my window in michigan on the first really nice day that comes at the end of may. I can smell the sugary sweet floral sap smell from trees and it reminds me of this sugar cane note.
The downside to this fragrance is of course it's lack of projection and lasting power. I apply this like I would a body spray, but hey at least it's not expensive?
I love it anyhow. My first opening of my window scent. I would really love to see more green sugar cane notes in fragrances in the future. I first smelled this and loved it way back in summer last year, and I'm really happy I love it just as much now.

Jyllian

I like this perfume. Me, it smells like Mariah Carey's that chick perfume which I can't find any more because it's been discontinued. It starts with a sweet orangey smell very fruity

Aspendina
Aspendina

Smells very cheap and fake and doesn't project very well.
It's citrus in the beginning then it's vey aquatic butt hard to smell at that point because it fades so fast

evamoon
evamoon

I don't like Britney Spears and I find her perfumes too sweet. Only Curious is acceptable for me. But I really like this scent. Island Fantasy is transparent citrus perfume, feminine (thanks to the sugar in the base), optimistic and very fresh in excellent way. Perfume for good mood (so it's wearable during winter time too). Duration is average - about 4 hours and I am ok with it. Many newer expensive perfumes don't last such long. This smells better on my skin than on the test strip. Dominant tones for me are citruses (lemon and mandarine) and small piece of watermelon. Light floral fragrance joins later. Transparent freshness of water and citrus is dominant characteristic the most.

sjam3295
sjam3295

This opens with such a lovely fresh citrus scent, very natural-smelling to my nose, unlike Midnight Fantasy whose opening fruity notes I find very synthetic (although the dry-down is lovely). My only gripe with this is, yes, you've guessed it - the weak sillage and longevity.

If I absolutely drown myself, my hair and my clothes in this and keep respraying, after 30 mins I can smell it if I put my nose to my wrist - and I do get a few faint wisps of musk and florals. It's barely cologne strength, let alone EDT, and this is what will stop me rebuying. What a shame.

I wonder if perfume houses read our comments? Surely it can't be good business to put people off rebuying a scent because of its weakness; wouldn't you want a scent to become a staple for some people? Perhaps, as in so many of the companies I've worked for, the marketing division is at odds with the production department? Perhaps they release some fragrances with the idea of capturing a quick, short market with novelty; perhaps they plan to re-release a stronger version in the future with a fanfare of advertising and win back the customers they lost.

Would be nice if they got it right first time.

Miriana93
Miriana93

It is a very fresh scent. I did not smell any watermelon in it. It's pretty generic and doesn't stand out or make me need to buy it. It's just a pleasant beachy scent. I really want to go back and smell the watermelon scent since I love it! The bottle is gorgeous - it reminds me of Beyoncé's Mrs.Carter edition of Heat because of the blue gradient.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

It's summer here and I've run out of cheapy scents to wear around the house. I was going to get Midnight Fantasy but when I saw this one for $20 I thought why not?(even though I swore I'd never blind buy again).
I was a bit worried by the citrus opening because citrus doesn't go well on my skin but thankfully it's not a strong citrus and it goes away pretty quickly. Then it turns to an aquatic watermelon. I let it sit for a while because I've had bad luck with watery notes before (guava and cucumber turn to pee on me) but it stayed sweet. Not a long lasting scent though. Definately not a complex mature fragrance but for around the house who cares if I'm twice the age of someone who could get away with this?

Psyche
Psyche

Definitely like this one, it's fun and tropical but there's a milky quality I don't like about it, which reminds me of mangos, and I usually like milky scents. I still enjoy this one though :)

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

This is the best in Fantasy Line.. I'm in love.. Britney should done somthing like this forward, stop doing something sweet like Fantasy, it gives me headache

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

Another gorgeous perfume of our Britney.
I have this perfume and its simply an incredible perfume with his notes follows much the melody of the sea water.
This perfume reminds me a lot of Acqua di Parma because the notes are very similar but for me the best is this :).
Lovely notes that give off an unmistakable taste of the sea are:Musk,sugar cane and red barries.

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

I can smell citrus and watermelon immidiately, it's a very fresh, breezy fragrance. I love the bottle, the lime green/light blue ombre are really nice together. But, why did they make this an EdT? All the other fantasies are EdP. I have do drown myself in this all the time if I want the scent to stay during the whole day. I hope they re-do this perfume sometime, it is a really lovely summer fragrance, but too weak for me.

Contessa01
Contessa01

I thought I was going to love this. So much so I nearly blind bought it. I went to the pharamcy and saw this there so I thought wow finally I get to smell it! I am really surprised about how bad this is. I normally quite like britney's perfumes or can apprecialte them but this is really bad. It's like Oceanis from the body shop. It smells insanely cheap and gave me a really bad headache from one spray. Pass.

Hazirah12

On the bottle, it smells really heavenly. On my skin however, after a couple of minutes it starts to smell like a rancid mango. :(

missu1111
missu1111

I'm very pleasantly surprised by this one, it's a breezy fresh scent with subtle watermelon, not too sweet. It's so non-offensive I love it. Island Fantasy is the opposite of "in-your-face" scents and its probably why I like it. I wouldn't call this too tropical, since it's def not a fruit punch. It's citrus-y on me only for the few first minutes and then it turns into a watery (if that's even possible lol) watermelon. Longevity is poor unless you spray on a lot. I've been wearing this to the office lately to beat the winter darkness, it reminds me of summers by the sea. I suggest giving it a try!

mad.kat.96

fresh sweet not sour citrus, watermelon and cherry.. pure yummy fruit, not sugary (probably because it is sugar cane not sugar or marshmellow like the note picture looks like to me) I dont get any florals unless there is a water lily in it.

like someone else said below, its like a slightly watery fruit drink, not a juice and no where near a fruit cocktail.

Love the scent, however it is a skin only and doesnt last but an hour on me, so will not purchase once I've finished my sample,, unless I can find it super cheap.. doubtfull thou as I havent seen it for sale anywhere.

Very simple, light and fresh. I recognized watermelon notes in this fragrance. When it started fading away I sensed fruity notes. I like that it's not so overwhelmingly sweet as Midnight fantasy. I think it's sporty and suitable for daytime.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

I now own this and I like it very much it to me smells a lot different from the other fantasy perfumes but still very nice, it smells to me like a tropical mojito cocktail which I find unique and lovely it is more fresher and lighter but find the staying power is decent, you also got to put into account that when you put on a perfume your nose gets used to it and you may think that the perfume has disappeared but everyone else can smell it on you (I have made that mistake and sprayed too much on ) overall a great fragrance from Britney and rarely dissapoints me.

Berta15
Berta15

It's totally different like other fantasy!
And.........i adore,a love this fragrance,it's very summery!Like in Mallorca on the beach,Ohh!!
Island fantasy open with lot of citruses,first it's sweet,fruity but than comes the flowershWben it's dry down it's a beautiful,clean watermelon scent,very fresh and ozonic!The bottle is beautiful,ombre effect,i like it,great for summer,absolutely!I looove you!
<3 <3 <3

Mr. Nose
Mr. Nose

I think Island Fantasy is a welcome surprise to the Fantasy family.

Island Fantasy is such a summerish fragrance, subtle, fresh and cute. The notes are fruity, with a notable predominance of the watermelon, citruses and sugarish notes. After some time, it remains freshier, but a little classier to my nose. The flower notes show up better then.

Being an eau de toilette, it's a bit weaker than the others from it's collection, of course. But it goes just right in it's case: ideal for the summer, for a sweet and sunny day. Unpretentious and delicious; girly, but not a sugar bomb.

Island Fantasy is, after all, a simple, yet lovely, summertime eau de toilette in Britney's collection.

arajuna
arajuna

oh island fantasy I REALLY wanted to love you :(
I was expecting a warm tropical sillage bomb packed with watermelon deliciousness..
but it smells like sugar cubes dissolved into a cup of water...and that is all I can detect

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

first 5 minutes is heavenly... dry down smells rancid... so disappointed really thought id like it

mr_lestrange
mr_lestrange

first 15 minutes it conquers the room but doesnt last a lot

pmaxlover1
pmaxlover1

Smells EXACTLY LIKE Paris Hilton's Passport South Beach!!!!!!!!!!! WoW!

juniorcasemiro
juniorcasemiro

I'm a huge fan of Britney Spears' fragrances, specially the Fantasy line.
I was super excited for Island Fantasy, been hunting it since it was released and finally found it on my city today.
All I've got to say is that I'm extremely disappointed... first of all, it's an exact clone of Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation body mist. THE EXACT SAME THING, except for a small hint of pineapple. All I can smell is fresh cut mango, citrus and pineapple. No watermelon, no floral, no sugar cane, no red berries...
Second, the sillage is minimum and the longevity is really bad. I sprayed it on me around 3pm, it's 6pm now and I can only smell it if I smell my wrist directly.
I know it's an Eau de Toilette but they could've worked the longevity a little bit better.
Anyway, if you want a cheap dupe for this, get the VS Mango Temptation body mist. It's the same sillage, same longevity and it's 10 bucks ;)

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I just got this today! I have to say its a very beautiful clean tropical island breeze in a bottle , I picture Hot Sun, tanned ppl walking around, piña coladas & margaritas in the tropical breeze with swaying palm trees & aqua blue ocean spraying on the shore( that's exactly how I feel as I wear this , definitely a summer fragrance but that's exactly why I wear it in winter instant vacation in a bottle!

cherise1676
cherise1676

Not being a big tv watcher I wasn't even aware of this perfume until today while in Khols. And OMG!! THIS IS AMAZING! I can not wait for spring and summer so I can welcome this scent into my collection and wear it to death! It smells like summer and all things good that go with it! Not to mention my fiance is in love with the scent as well! Always a plus! I would recommend this to all of my friends an family ! Not to sweet doesn't turn sour, does fade to fast for my liking but that can be solved with a fresh spritz I would say around 3-4 hours after first application. It's just so delightful I don't think you could go wrong with this one.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

Just got this for my birthday today and I love it!

ChantelleH
ChantelleH

I sprayed this on my wrist at a store the other day and decided to see how it wore, while I did find it nice it wore off so quickly (in under an hour)while a scent I sprayed at the same time could still be detected the next day even after a shower (Princess by Vera Wang for those curious). I do find it a nice sweet scent (not too sweet but pleasant) with a lovely melon note, so it would work for people who would be willing to re-apply it through out the day.

Synsa
Synsa

Love it :) ..... Fresh, light and delightful... Love it love it. ..so much :)
It lasts about 4 hours I believe. ... How wonderful if it lasts longer.... But i really love this Britney new scent. It different from her other sweet scent.... Oh. .. What a great watermelon fresh aroma smell :)

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

I love this scent so much ! It reminds me of summer and chilling in the sun. The watermelon is my fave note in this and goes really well on my skin. I have loads of britney perfumes but I would have to say that this is one of my faves! Hope she brings out more I love all of Britney's perfumes she hasn't made a bad one yet !!! This perfume gets a 9/10 from me.

Sabrinah
Sabrinah

I have it!! I thought it has pineapple scent in it, but then I found out its a mixes of several citruses in it, well, its not turning sour after wearing it all day, its sweet in the beginning, and leaving a soft citrusy musk after hours~

carmen28
carmen28

I recently purchased this perfume and i absolutely adore it! It smells a lot like a tropical island. It has a blend of pineapple, coconut and a bit of floral notes. The bottle is also absolutely adorable. The picture doesn't do it's justice. It reminds me of the scent of a mermaid to me. Sadly the coconut and the floral scents fade away and it slowly turns into this pineapple smell. I still love it and i am happy i have purchased this perfume.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

If you want to smell like a giant bowl of watermelon, this is the scent for you! It's another hit from BSpears line, I absolutely adore this. The opening is a blast of citrus fruits, but Island Fantasy does not venture to the sour sides, mainly sticking to the sweet components of citruses. It then slowly transcends into a fresh, cut-open watermelon, but just a tad sweeter than a normal watermelon, I suppose that's where the sugar comes in. Speaking of which, I'm so glad the sugar is barely detectable on my skin, or else I think it would completely override the delicious fruit. Love love love. Will purchase next spring/summer, or at least until I've completely used up at least one bottle of my perfumes.

kurobara yuki

I just got this today. I think that it is wonderfully refreshing :)

Hazirah12

This one smells like mango on my skin! I don't actually like the mango scent as it smells more like a really tart mango and lime on my skin, yikes! However, the bottle is really pretty and it does smells good when I sprayed it on my clothes. I guess it works on fabric or anyone else, just not on my skin! It's a nice fruity scent on my clothes that I won't mind wearing,and yes, I can only smell the citrus and watermelon scent when I applied it on my clothes. It's only a so so to me.

peferrarine
peferrarine

i REALLY like the smell of this one. I get mostly the citrus-y watermelon with some sugar hint (like a watermelon juice), and some flowers in the background. It makes me feel like i'm walking on a garden that is located on a sidewalk, side by side with the beach, on a sunny day. Smells like fun, and sweet drinks and hanging out with friends.
It's a young one. Not saying that is not age appropriate for older people (cause that's just dumb), but i think it suits better for the 18 - 25 group.

My only complaint: is REALLY weak on my skin. In fixation, longevity, silage... Lasts absolutely NOTHING. You spray, and a few minutes later, you have to rub your nose on your wrist to get a sniff. Weaker than a cologne. At the end, i smell like i bathed with a watermelon soap. But that is on MY skin, can't say that the problem is with the fragrance.

I REALLY like it, but i wouldn't buy again, i feel like wasting my money, cause of the power of the fragrance.

IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness
IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness

This is one of the best from the Fantasy family. You can really smell the Watermelon and Sugar the most. You can also detect the Citruses, Red Berries and Musk. I'm glad it's not similar to Hidden Fantasy. If you're looking for a Sweet, Fruity and Watery perfume, I recommend this.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I was STOKED for this because I love most of the fantasy perfumes (Fantasy original is in my top 5) and the idea of fresh citrus and juicy sugar island scents really excited me. BUT... as everyone else said.... does not last. The initial spray is the yummy juicy fruit but it dries down to a green/fresh Irish Spring soap smell. Oh well. I tried layering with Circus Fantasy and that was okay... except I mostly smelled the Circus.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

At first smell, it reminds me of a refreshing drink. I can smell the watermelon and soft lemon. After 20 minutes it turns bad on my skin, to a sour funky cologne. I think it is probably just my skin, though. I can't always pull off aquatic citrus. Pretty weak lasting power.

This fragrance smells so yummy. I don't even care about the notes listed. All I can think of is guava juice at first. Then clementine, pineapple juice, coconut water, maybe a dollop of banana pudding or whipped cream and a touch of sugar sprinkle. No straight up flower or anything like that. Just a nice juicy summery scent. It's fun. It's lively. It's nice. Don't think too much!!! It's Island Fantasy!

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

its a nice light summery scent but it does smell like it is for little girls and synthetic

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Blind test at Walgreens (Puerto Rico).

Reminded me of almost ripe pineapple and sweet tarts (the candy also known as pixie sticks when ground up).

Unoriginal, but pleasantly aquatic, fruity, and sweet.

The bottle was greener in person.

I wonder why it can't be found in the U.S., but it's easily acquired on one of it's territories and abroad.

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

Britney has a all new song coming out next WEEK and a new CD out soon, I hope this Fantasy Flanker will not make it so we don't get a new NEW Britney perfume to go along with the NEW album 8 era! :( (WORRIED)

Jyllian

I like it..tried it today at Kohls but dont own it yet..Very sweet and orange .citrusy smelling....if you dont like sweet smells you wont like it it was almost like orange Kool aide at first, then dried down to a tangerine smell, but wore off quickly...may buy it when i have some extra $$ Kohls is kind of expensive compared to other places..smelled to me like Mariah Carey's that chick, which you cant find anywhere any more..

tyekristopher

the quality in this fragrance was horrible, Now fantasy and midnight fantasy last and linger but I will admit that a body spray holds better than Island fantasy. I get that its an edt spray and it's for the summer but even escada's summer perfumes last longer than island fantasy... I will not buy it for the price they are asking for because it is pretty much just wasting it.

MimilovesBritney

I took this on holiday with me to the Canary Islands and I have to say I have changed my mind!! I think the perfume really develops and lingers in the heat, definitely what it was intended for. Originally I said it didn't last very long and that's probably due to the chilly English weather I am used to, however in the sunshine this scent really came alive.

Note: Why is the 30ml available overseas but not in the UK? Want a smaller bottle to carry with! :( Sort it out Brit Brit! :)

MarillaV
MarillaV

I really enjoy the fresh, fruity opening of Island Fantasy. To my nose this is a rush of pink grapefruit and watermelon upon first spray. Not the candied version of fruit, but the actual fresh fruit smell. These top notes last about 15-20 minutes on me and then the soft florals begin to peek through, along with the watery notes. It is very refreshing and green in the middle. Not green like herbs or grass, but green like recently picked flowers. The dry down is more sweet, but not like her other Fantasy fragrances. The sweetness here is cleaner and still has that greenness. I enjoyed the tester sprays of this very much. The downside is the sillage is almost non-existent. The longevity is pretty much par for the course for fresher perfumes. Still, it is hard to pay full price for this. I will try to wait until I see it at discount stores. We shall see if I am successful.

xVal
xVal

My fav of her all fragrances.
Even though it's very fruity, I pick watery cucumber scents that just fresh up the scent, and smells heavenly!
The lasting power isn't great,but I still have to wear it, it's so yummy , perfect watermelon scent!
And the bottle? GORGEOUS.

Lozza16
Lozza16

This perfume is so tropical and citrusy smelling, perfect for spring and summer, the bottle is also really pretty. The only problem I have with this scent is the staying power, it doesn't last long because the perfume is really light and fresh.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is really masculine on paper and on my skin. I get a lot of citrus and not much else. It reminds me of cheap cologne. This is another disappointing fragrance from Britney Spears.

MelyB
MelyB

This is a nice light fruity/floral scent for the Spring & Summer months. I agree with all that the bottle is gorgeous which was what drew me to it initially (this is my first Britney Spears fragrance purchase).

The initial spray on my skin smelled like watermelon( not overly sweet or candy-like but subtle & juicy) for about 10 mins. then dried down to a less fruity more floral (fressia/jasmine) scent which I loved...however within 1.5 hours, the scent was barely there. I do detect a hint of it when I move but it's disappointing that it doesn't last very long. I hope they develop a body lotion to help sustain the fragrance.

Although it is a really nice seasonal perfume I won't purchase again because I have comparable seasonal scents with greater "staying power".

star7733
star7733

I tried this at Kohl's yesterday. I was not a fan of the opening as I do not care for aqueous notes. So I left and didn't purchase. As it dried down, I really loved the softly sweet, green fragrance. I only did one spritz in the crook of my arm and it lasted until I went to bed, so maybe 8 hours? It was very soft, close to the skin but I could smell it. I am guessing it's a chemistry thing, as most people had minimal longevity. Even though I am not a fan of the opening, it's pretty short lived and I do love that soft green dry down.

Njensen1
Njensen1

Finally! I made my way over to Kohl's at 3 PM this afternoon, immediately rushed to the small and somewhat sad selection of (almost) entirely celebrity perfumes. But who am I to judge? I have been a fan of the original Fantasy since it first launched, during my first year of service in the U.S. Army. -- Fantasy is one of the sole fragrances that will make me feel girly no matter what the situation.
Anyhow! Back to the review of this new revision!
I spritz Island Fantasy on my arm, and I am immediately blown away by a strong citrus bitterness. It smelled almost like a fruit cocktail gone sour. I couldn't decide whether I liked or disliked the scent, but I was definitely leaning towards disliking. It was too sweet and sour, to the point that it somewhat resembled a young lady's sweat disquised by a sweet-scented Speed Stick,
To give some background info: I live in south Florida, and it is VERY hot and humid at the moment, and I worked all evening without a reapplication of this perfume at all. It is now 11:21 PM, and all throughout the day, I have been a catching sweet, tangy, somewhat sour...but undeniably yummy fragrance on my arm over and over, forgetting this is the new, badly reviewed Island Fantasy. There is something strange that I cannot put my finger down on. It's driving me crazy. I still haven't determined if the scent itself is appreciable for me on scent alone, but I'd like to stand up for this frag's lasting power. It's amazing. Just FYI, I am a dark dirty blonde, with oily skin, and hazel eyes, in case it is a skin-type issue that this frag is having with other people regarding lasting power.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

To put it simply, to me it smells like a combinatination of a fizzy Pinapple Soda mixed with Coconut Flavored Cream Soda. It's not bad, smells quite yummy really, but too casual, "common", and easy going for me. I prefer more "structure". If you like fruity, easy to put and wear scents, and of course, fan of gourmands, you can't go wrong with a Spear's perfume. I'll pass.

alycat
alycat

I finally had a chance to try this at Kohl's. Between my negative experiences with Circus Fantasy and the poor reviews, my expectations were low. At first spray, I was pleasantly surprised by the sweet, juicy if generic fragrance. As with Midnight Fantasy, it has the creaminess of a lotion; unlike Midnight Fantasy, it has very weak silage. I only smelled it if I sniffed my wrist.

I fully expected it to fade soon after my 5 PM application. Yet even at 12:30 AM, its subtle sweetness, unchanged in both scent and intensity, still wafted up to my nose. It's weak, but it lasts - and truth be told, I think it would become cloying if it was much stronger. In any case, it definitely seems designed with nuzzling in mind since it doesn't project like the rest of the line.

As for the scent itself, the watermelon and berries are the most noticeable. The citrus lends a soapiness to the scent. I have no idea where the creaminess comes from, but it's a quality that seems to be shared across the Fantasy line. Unlike Circus Fantasy, it wasn't sour on my skin at all, very soft and complimentary.

I'm not sure how I feel about the fragrance just yet, but it definitely grew on me over the course of the evening. Seems a shame there isn't a lotion and body wash since it's so well suited to both.

Annamurph22
Annamurph22

Love the scent but it DOES NOT LAST. It last for a couple of minutes then fades :(

lobnahossam
lobnahossam

its a nice summer scent but i think it has the worst staying power i have ever seen!!! i have body sprays that last longer.. kind of sad really

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

I FINALLY got this today and IT IS AMAZING! One of the best summer fragrances on now! The first thing I smell is "water" and Watermelon! oh, this is SO nice! Thank you BRITNEY! I can NOT wait for the next one! (I hope is comes out with your new album "FEED THE WOLVES"

5out of 5 *****

Next new one I want to try is RIO GLOW by JLO. I really hope it hits the USA before Summer is over! Also, PLEASE do NOT make RIO GLOW a Kohl's exclusive! They only sell the small bottles and it p!$$e$ me 0ff!!!! I want the 3.3/100ml Thank you! JLO get far away from Kohl's!

JazminDulce
JazminDulce

I was very excited to find this at Kohls.com. I didn't like the bulk of her other fragrances, only Midnight Fantasy, which is an awesome scent, that leaves my skin smelling like the sugar plums during the holiday season.
I assumed this would be a fresh burst of tropical fruits, as the name is "Island fantasy". I got my box opened it, sprayed it, WOW, what a disappointment!
The smell, for me, was terrible, very sour, bitter, & unpleasant overall. I imagined someone trying stuff a generic version of what an island trip would be, into a perfume. I tried it many times, but, no it just smelled horrible on paper, & on my skin.
I can see how it would be good for a different person, but this scent is not me. I like more floral, & even though I don't mind switching my scents up, this one has to go. :(
Loved the bottle a iridescent glowing jewel, but with perfume, ESP, its what inside that counts..

PerfumeManiac101
PerfumeManiac101

Island Fantasy is sugary and sweet. It opens with a BURST of berries, with a hint of citrus. Then it comes into a beautiful heart of violet and that's all. Then it finishes of with a sweet girly sugar cane. It lasts a really long time on my skin. 7 hours at least. Well done Britney! :)

asher.jessie

Reviewers are not being stupid when they mention the lasting power of this perfume. The fact that Britney's perfumes normally last quite well is why people are surprised that this one is not lasting. They are mentioning it out of surprise and trying to warn others who might be expecting the lasting power of the original fantasy range not to get their hopes up. What is wrong with that?

I can't see anyone complaining about the standard or expecting her perfume to meet a certain standard most people have mentioned how nice the perfume is, they just wish it would last longer. I have to admit 15-30mins is a bit ridiculous it should last a bit longer than that. Why am I "bitching" or holding her perfume to a standard she cannot meet? I also mentioned how nice the perfume was but I also mentioned the lasting power because not everyone will wear this in summer when they are sweaty so some people do expect it to last a reasonable time. Some people want to wear it out at night etc so knowing how long it lasts helps a lot of reviewers.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Ah! A perfect perfume to use when it is hot outside or when you are warm or are sweatting. Feels fresh and cooling :) LOVE IT!!! Perfect job Britney one more time :)

soaked
soaked

I think its time to close Fantasy line because Britney lacks fantasy, sorry. This perfume has quality of fruity body spray, reminds some CK male cologne. But nothing unique as was before.

teganjane
teganjane

I went it to myer today in Australia looking for the release of killer queen the guy brang out a promo sheet for all perfumes and there was a black fantasy bottle coming out with black and pink box and packaging I didn't get a real good look but he said it was due out soon and is called something I couldn't read anniversary fantasy ?
Have any of u heard of this ?
It's going to be realesed same month as Nikki Minaj perfume here in Australia I love black bottles so I'm interested but I know nothing about if u do can u let me know?

vwbeasley
vwbeasley

So I purchased this perfume today and if anyone has read my other reviews on here you know I love fruity sweet fragrances. The only other Britney Spears perfume I own is her Midnight Fantasy as I don't really care for any of her others, however since this was said to be both sweet & fruity I gave it a try. I have to say I have mixed feelings...the fragrance is really beautiful from the outset and is perfect for summer days & nights as it does smell very fruity & of citrus. I initially got the scent of pineapple even though this note is not even listed? (Maybe my nose was confusing pineapple for citrus?) Anyway, it is def very fruity at the opening however the dry-down is quick and very soft and honestly after 3 hours I smelled absolutely nothing! This is very disappointing as I was hoping for it to last longer. This is only an EDT spray and not EDP which is stronger and lasts longer so I guess this is to be expected however I have body splashes from B&BW that last longer! Other than the short duration I really love this one! If you want a soft fruity scent for summer this is perfect!

pamela091083

Esta versión aún no esta disponible en mi país y por internet los que he visto no hacen envíos estoy loca por tener toda la colección de fragrancias de Britney =(

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

Can someone PLEASE tell me where to buy the BIG bottle of this in the U.S.? (3.4 OZ /100 ML) I know that Kohls sells the 1 OZ now, but I need the big bottle. Please PM me. Thank you :)

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

FINALLY, got to this at Kohls.

It's been on for about an hour, so I'm sure it's dried down to it's final scent.

Upon first blast, I got a citrusy, green-like scent. If you've ever picked fresh grapefruit off of a tree, and smelled the leaves of that tree, that's exactly how it smelled. Let it dry down, got more citrus, some watermelon and the sugar.

Now? Fresh, pink grapefuit, a hint of a green floral, and some sweetness. To be honest, it's REALLY close to BBW's Pink Grapefruit from a few years ago. Damn near a dupe. I don't like that scent, nor do I care for this one. But if you liked BBW's Pink Grapefuit, I highly recommend.

I'll pass on this. I was looking for something a bit more fresh, original, with more sillage. It HAS however, lasted through a handwash.

Spok 1

Upon the first spray of this fragrance I do get citrusy notes but I get more of a juicy ripe note which comes from the watermelon and I think that is the dominating note in the top. I like the top notes they're refreshing for the warm weather. As the fragrance progresses you can detect soft florals but none of them really dominate the fragrance at all because of all the fruits in the top they're there throughout the entire scent but. If I were to pick a floral in the base that stands out its the its the violet. In the base lies the dominating note of the whole scent and that's the sugar cane but don't be fooled this is not a syrupy scent, it just sweetens those citrusy notes to stop them from being too overwhelming. Overall I think it's a nicely done fragrance but she could of done a bit of promotion by doing a new advert instead of photoshopping the Cosmic Radiance advert into a swimsuit sort of look. The lasting power isn't overpowering but is soft and airy. Its supposed to be light as its a summer scent! And Eau de Toilette!. Scent: 7/10 Lasting Power: 5.5/10 Bottle 9/10

jullan
jullan

All I can think of - lemons! Fresh and fruity. Perfect for summer, but for me it's a little bit too much lemons.

Beach Girl
Beach Girl

This scent is all about the nameless citrusy, tropical fruits. It reminds me somewhat of a sweet limeade, the type they serve at Braums. I sprayed a bit on my wrist and walked around shopping for a while to test the longevity. Initially it wasn't very strong and sadly after about 30 minutes I couldn't detect much, if any of the scent left. The bottle is cute though, like all the other ones in this line.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I bought it from Duty Free yesterday. I'm really love this. It's so wonderful, fresh, clean and lovely. Yaaaa. I want to say this is the best fragrance in Britney collection after Radiance and Cosmic Randiance ( my opinion) ^^

hannahscircus
hannahscircus

I tested it today.

I love the smell. It smells of citrus. It starts off really strongly. All my friends could smell it after I tested it and they liked it.

The downside is, it doesn't last long at all. It was gone within 1 hour, which is very disappointing.

But overall, I think I will buy it. I've seen it at very cheap prices. I think it is because it doesn't last long. But it is a nice refreshing scent.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

Can someone PLEASE tell me where to buy the big bottle to this? (3.4 OZ or 100 ML) I know that Kohls sells the 1 OZ now, but i need the big bottle. Please PM me. :)

jonr951
jonr951

FINALLY found Island Fantasy today! And it's just fine. I don't absolutely adore it or absolutely hate it. It smells like a summer cologne. Really, it smells like a less fruity, and lighter, version of Adam Levine's cologne for men, or something along the lines of say, Gucci by Gucci Sport. All I smell is citrus and watermelon. The lasting power is unfortunate, and disappointing, but if you want a summer COLOGNE, Island Fantasy should be perfect. There's really no point in getting the small 1oz, because you're gonna have to reapply this one over and over again! Haha! BEAUTIFUL bottle and I'll definitely get it eventually. : )

OMG it smells like citrusy watermelon heaven in the first minute or two!!! But it disappears SO fast. Bummer. : (

blueangel0313
blueangel0313

This perfume is now officially at Kohls in the US. I smelled it today and the notes that were most predominant to me were orange and watermelon. More orange though. I heard reviews that it did not last, well, it's going on 9 hours and it's still there. This is more than I can say about Justin Beibers new perfume the key. If you like that combination in a fragrance then you will like this one.

I do enjoy this new Summer release from Miss Britney Spears. It's much more pleasant than I expected it to be, and like a majority of her fragrances, I wouldn't be surprised if Island Fantasy manages to wheedle its way into my collection.

I am particularly digging the sweet and refreshing blend of watermelon and citrus. This scent is neither too mature nor too juvenile. Island Fantasy could really be worn by any age.

Island Fantasy reminds me a little of Dolce & Gabbana's 3 L'Imperatrice. They both have a dominant watermelon accord and are Summer appropriate.

The fresh and sweet white floral heart does have a hint of Radiance, however I would say that Island Fantasy is much softer, and perhaps less synthetic. I much prefer Island Fantasy when compared to Radiance, or even Cosmic Radiance.

I must admit that I adore the bottle and packaging. It's really eye-catching. The only thing that disappointed me was what everybody else has been complaining about, the longevity. I would have loved for this fragrance to stick around a little bit longer. Maybe it's worth waiting for some giftsets to arrive on the market so there's a layering option. Otherwise, I'm impressed.

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

It is AMAZING!!!! sweet fruity and tropical, Love love love!!

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

By far the most disappointing of the entire Britney Spears fragrance franchise. This fragrance is extremely boring & it's so clear to me that this was just another stunt to make easy money from fans who are willing to buy a fragrance that took a week to make and is so generic that anyone can enjoy it.
But not me, I prefer a more unique scent, not one that smells like watermelon, berries, and oh! More watermelon.
I am surprised this wasn't more citrusy, but I am more so surprised that this fragrance does not even come close to matching my expectations.

sayrmaillah@yahoo.com
sayrmaillah@yahoo.com

as far as i'm concern, most of britneys fragrance are great or they're just sweet. i don't think this is a sweet one. anyhow i tested it at a counter and i was so suprised. the bottle is beautiful already on the outside, but in the inside, i.e the juice really let me down. what i get is the intensity of the citruses. i love citrus especially combined with white floral like the original armani code for women edp.if there's too many citrus smell, it reminds me of a men' fragrance which i'm not a fan of. island fantasy is very light and i don't think the sillage and longevity are satisfying. of course it's a day perfume which is better to use during spring/summer. this fragrance also reminds me of my existing perfume that smells like a men' cologne that is Tous L'Eau pour le Corps for women. well that's just my review. i strongly suggest never blind buy a perfume. you never know what you're gonna get.

ZaryeGard
ZaryeGard

For the Americans looking for this...try the Internet. Such a website as EBay. I snagged not only a 3.4 oz of this but also of Beyonce Pulse NYC. Trying can bring you much delight.

asher.jessie

It's not available in the US, and it can't be shipped from the UK (where it's predominantly released) because of shipping restrictions.

So the American fans are just out of luck. Which makes so much fucking sense seeing as how Britney is AMERICAN.

Just like Beyonce's NYC Pulse not being available in the US either.

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

So can someone PLEASE tell me ware I can buy this in the USA???? I'm confused! I thought it was going to be at Kohl's (I really did not like that idea, because they never get the big 3.4 oz bottles). But, I can not find Island Fantasy at all! not at Kohl's, Macy's, Sears, JC PENNY! I'M at a loss here. I LOVE Britney's perfumes (look at my Name) now I can not find this or JLO'S RIO GLOW :( I'm SOOOO Depressed and need your help. WARE CAN I BUY THIS AT?? Thank you.
Or can someone buy it for me and I will send you the money? Thanks for any help :)

July-4-2013

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

I bagged a 100ml for only £16 at "Superdrug" .

Smells delish ! Sweet , but with an aquatic freshness that stops it been sickly and cloying in the heat. ( I cannot bear to wear fumes that become sticky sweet when hot) .

Im glad i only paid £16 as the downfall is this perfume just does not last :( . I see many other fragranticans say the same. Oh well , im going to Blackpool next week , which is a "cheap n cheerfull" place , so i will take thsi cheap n cheerfull fume with me and use as bodyspray. It just doenst cut it as a "Perfume".

if britters brings out an "intense" version id be happy to buy that , but wont be repurchasing this , as i need my fumes to last more than 30mins. . . . Shame as it really is a delicious tropical "happy" smell.

tai.brockmarleychevelle
tai.brockmarleychevelle

Tested this today in a Chemist Australia, Good Price, freshing but the citrus is a kicker.. Nice but not for me..

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

I was suprised to see this in Australia, and was pleasantly suprised to discover how gorgeous the scent was. I was never really fond of the previous fragrances (Fantasy, Midnight ..., Hidden..., Circus...) and I only tried this out of boredom - only to find a marvellous discovery.

Island Fantasy isnt your typical fruity floral, doesnt rely on pungent sweetness and is remarkably unique.
Not a mind blowing scent, but it is indeed a gorgeous scent that is splendid to wear during the day.

mil1991
mil1991

OMG BELIEVE ME THIS ONE SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE VICTORIA SECRET MANGO TEMPTATION

takeasniff

I was shocked to see this in a local store here in Australia because it used to take ages for us to get the latest releases. I have noticed we are getting things almost as soon as they come out now but I thought I would try this if I noticed it but if I didn't I wouldn't hunt it down. I expected it to arrive here in the summer.

I tested this and it is strong on the first spray and I could smell most of the notes listed. When it dries down which is very quickly for me personally, most of the notes vanished and all I could smell was sugar and almost a lime smell but I suppose that is the citrus notes. On me it blends together and winds up smelling like a splice ice cream and a little like Ralph Rocks in the orange and blue bottle. Don't ask me how that happens but that is the result for me. I like it but I have to spray a lot to notice it and I think I will try it again in the hot weather to see if it projects better. When I move around I can faintly detect it but I have sprayed it constantly all day just to notice it.

If you like the Armani Aqua Di Gioia or Calvin Klein Summer 2013 or the Ocean Pacific perfumes or Ralph Pony in the blue bottle or even Dot by Marc Jacobs or Baby Doll, you may like this. I wouldn't call it a straight up citrus perfume but it isn't aquatic either and it certainly has nothing to do with the Escada range if that is what you are hoping for it doesn't smell like fruit juice more like the mild smell of fruit salad like the rock melon and the cantaloupe, watermelon etc.

This one wasn't overly strong like the previous fantasy range and to me the only time there is a resemblance is in the first blast. Once it settles I don't think they are related too much. I could see this as a Radiance flanker or even a new Believe but it is just too light to be a fantasy even though it is an edt.

The bottle is to me nice but the colours are not as obvious as the picture on Fragrantica. If you place it on a shelf with a light background you can see the colours but if it is at eye level or the room is not light it just looks green you cannot see as much of the yellow or turquoise. It is very clear and easy to see through not quite as frosted as the other fantasy bottles the picture on here looks almost like pastel colours but in the flesh it isn't really like that.

I expected it to be expensive while it is a new release but they are practically giving it away here in Australia and many customers are purchasing it without testing it so it has been popular.

I will test this again in hot weather but if the projection and lasting power doesn't improve I don't know if I would bother buying it again. I don't mind having to respray something as long as when I respray it I can notice it but this one is as everyone has said, is extremely light. This is disappointing for me because I like this style of perfume so is has one more chance to redeem itself for me in the summer I will decide then if it is a keeper.

tyekristopher

that is pretty silly! I don't understand why it wouldnt since we love britney in the usa ! lol

asher.jessie

From what I heard, it's not coming to the states at all.

Just like Beyonce's Pulse NYC. Which makes absolutely no fucking sense.

tyekristopher

cant anybody tell me where to find this at?
in the usa? not overseas

nightcat23
nightcat23

I found this to be really sweet and juicy in a fruit punch kind of way, like a yummy summer drink. The citruses are definitely the strongest note and even though it's not listed, I smell pineapple but that could just be the berries mixing with the citrus fruits.

It's quite nice and I'm glad that I can smell the sugar cane and the watermelon. I would have liked some coconut in there too but overall it's not a bad scent. Oddly enough, once the initial fruity juicy burst is gone, the violent really comes through on my skin and it smells really powdery. That's not something I really want in a tropical summer fragrance. I don't know why violet is in there.

As others have mentioned though it doesn't last very long but that's to be expected of a light fruity floral summer perfume. Bottle is pretty too! Perfect to take on holiday.

be_alina
be_alina

very light and soft, but it smells clean and right :)

Galya
Galya

I sniffed today this nice perfume,
wow,I like it,so juicy and sunny perfume.It's as being each day on holiday in some tropical country....

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

Why, oh, why? "Island Fantasy" seems to be the first out of the "Fantasy" line I don't like. The previous scents were all candy sweet, and that's what made them so... well, fantastical. They were real sugar bombs, even compared to other fragrances aimed at the young folks. Now, this... is entirely another story. Sweet is not what comes to my mind. Judging from the name, I was expecting something tropical. Mango, pineapple, coconut. A sweet tropical cocktail, something Escada might launch for summer. That's so not what "Island Fantasy" turned out to be. It's ultra fresh - fresh is really THE word to describe it. To me, it's very minty; I could swear there's mint in it, even more than any citrus. Since it's not particularly sweet, feminine or juvenile, I would consider it unisex and aimed at anybody - something ANYBODY would wear on an extremely hot day just to cool off. But really just that, since there is little else to get excited about.

I'm strongly hoping I will end up liking you, "Island Fantasy". You look so pretty, and I want to continue loving the "Fantasy" line. I don't want you to be poorly done, I want you to shine among your fantastical older sisters. But since Britney didn't even have the time for a new photo shoot, I suppose it's really just that: poorly done, and created in a rush.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Oh, it's like a refreshing fruit cocktail! Like it very much! Simple and refreshing, and not too fruity. I like that it's not sticky sweet like a lot of this genre are, but rather very crisp.

pamela091083

No lo puedo conseguir online alguien sabe en que web lo puedo adquirir, que acepten envíos internacionales y pagos en paypal??

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

I tested this on my skin today and it smelled like Garnier Fructis shampoo. I still love it though. I want it.

tyekristopher

where and the heck can I smell this or buy it for that matter?!?

joamoon
joamoon

Even though I still like it, this is my least favorite from the fantasy line. I feel it's a very common fragrance, something a lot of summery perfumes smell like. It's smells a little masculine to me, so I would say it would work as a unisex scent. It makes sence that it is eau de toilette, since it is a summery fragrance, but it just makes it not last very long. So, I would advise you to get the bigger bottle because you'll need a lot more sprays than with the other fantasies!

EwieBro
EwieBro

I am a very big fan of Britney, and i was just so exited for this one, really!! And i told my 10 year old sister that i really wanted it, and added it for my wishlist, for my birthday. And then she spent all her money on a 50 ml :3
Sweetheart. This perfume really reminds me of her and i guess that often what makes you like a perfumes. Memories :3
And this IS just an lovely scent, really my new summer signature. I get lots of citrus, watermelon and sugar cane

linzilou92
linzilou92

It's light and citrusy, lovely for the summer if you like those type of scents. Different from the other perfumes from the Fantasy line I've tried. I expected it to be more sweet but this is definitely a "unique" fragrance to come from a celebrity. It's light and clean smelling so If you're a fan of those kind of scent I suggest trying it out. My mother really likes it and she hates the original Fantasy perfume, so you shouldn't be afraid to try it because of the line it's from. I think the longevity could be better but for the price you can't go wrong :-)

kadinurr
kadinurr

Tested on a paperstrip. Pretty cucumber fresh (yummi), not cleaning agent fresh (nausea). It has a great potential to be a perfect summer fragnance. I wonder how it will develop on my skin.

cocodust
cocodust

Cucumber fantasy more like! Tried this in Boots today and was very dissappointed-just smelt like cucumber! Trying to hard to be 'fresh'. No sweetness or sugar, where's the coconut, sugar on the edge of your cocktail glass, sweet tropical fruit etc....that's what I would have liked. Love Britney's other fantasys but this is rubbish!!

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

is this available in canada yet?

zane-zane
zane-zane

I would say that this is a perfume for summer. It is so light and easy. Top notes are fresh melon, pineapple, citrus and nice floral scents.
So far this is my favorite Britney fragrance.

bleuciel
bleuciel

Well, the world is turning upside down, because I just saw this in my local DM!!!!! We never have (interesting and new) celebrity fragrances to test around here. It's all about Chanel, Dior, Escada, Gucci, etc. Whatever. Sometimes you simply don't want to spend a mini-fortune. Here's where celeb perfumes come in.
It was behind locked windows (LOL?) so I had to ask the shop assistant to 'let me in'. I smell it in the bottle, I spray twice on my wrist and go.
I'm hit with watermelon sugary stuff - mostly fruit. Not so exotic in my book (I consider coconut and tiare flowers to be exotic, for instance). This one is more like a fruit bowl. It's nice, it's okay.
Now the fun part: 10 minutes after I sprayed it, I forgot I had it on! Because it simply disappeared. No trace. Two whole sprays and absolutely nothing minutes later. I think you would have to pour the whole bottle on you. I know it says 'eau de toilette', but it's a body spray really. At the price of a perfume.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Island Fantasy is a light, refreshing and fruity scent.

It reminds me of a sweet, watermelon/ citrus cocktail drink. Very watery & light, lasted about 1-2 hours on my skin. The bottle is beautiful shades of green/blue.

Overall, a very nice, sweet and citrus perfume.Lovely for hot weather. This is my third favourite Fantasy perfume. It's not particularly original but if you like previous Britney perfumes, you may like this.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I just got this one and it is awesome!

Well I'll start with the same minus that almost everyone else has said so far. It isn't very long lasting scent.

Now let's get to other things I've noticed so far:

The smell is beautiful with intensive watermelon and sugar. I get citruses almost solely in the opening and then quickly it becomes this nice not overly sweet fresh watermelon with sugar scent.

It lasts about two hours on me when I spray generously(about six sprays). Sillage is soft to moderate.

I've never bought a perfume this fast without thinking too much! I saw it in the store, sprayed it on(didn't expect too good longevity based on reviews)liked it instantly and I just knew I had to have it! And it actually takes me to the tropics! I don't know if it's the marketing and the colors but it does! And it makes me feel like I can just wear something super casual,maybe a sports outfit, and just walk around the city without make up. Makes me feel free so to speak.

Best Fantasy after Circus.

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

Cucumber & watermelon at first. Then, while on its way to dissapear (after about 10 minutes) I get a plane grapefruit-scenty-body splash thats very similar to cheap mens-frags.

I longed for this one sooooo long,
but it ain´t ment for me.

still love you Britney.

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

More citrus than tropical but still a refreshing scent. It faded quite quickly so don't expect the longevity of Fantasy or Midnight Fantasy. Something for the summer if you've got the spare cash!

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

the best of those i have from the fantasy line (midnight & hidden)... well my aunt just got me this... i sprayed it on... right now - amazin´
very fresh but i don´t know how long could this be on you...
nice 4 everyday scent.
it is the good kinda soapy & SUPER FRESH
<3 it
the bad thing is that it is really NOT longlasting... i sprayed it (after shower) to 5 spots & still by the time i got to school it was all gone (ab. 45 min. after spraying) !!!!

mayuko
mayuko

So I finally got a chance to meet this one! My friend bought it and she was actually wearing it, but I can tell that I smelled NOTHING on her. I had to smell her skin lol.
It's a great fragrance. It has that beautiful sweetness that all of Fantasy collection has, and it's kinda tropical, you know, but not THAAT tropical as all of us expected. I really liked the watermelon on this and I think that is the note that brings its ~tropicalism~
But mostly, I`m really surprised that Island Fantasy`s longevity is really bad. I sprayed my friend`s fragrance and I went home. Like 1h later I could smell nothing.
But the fragrance itself - bravo. Particularly, I would buy it if the longevity wasn't so bad

pamela091083

HE VISTO COMENTARIOS DE ESTE PERFUME EN YOU TUBE Y DICEN QUE NO DURA NADA, QUIZAS YA DEBERIAN DECLARARLO COMO AGUA DE PERFUME, O UN SPLASH COMO DE VICTORIA SECRECT.

etternax
etternax

Smelt it at Debenhams last week, very uplifting and fresh with all the citrusy notes, great for indoors as it is soft and wearable and not heavily fruity. However, you will need to reapply as it does not last longer than 3 hours on the skin. I would purchase it though, maybe when I see it on offer!

slobberchops

Available in the UK seen it in catalogues etc

KVM
KVM

this is my favourite britney fantasy perfume no sweetness at all, just grapefruit and watermelon i didn't get any other notes come through, i will defo be buying this.

xoxochristia
xoxochristia

I received word today that this fragrance won't be available until August, so I'm guessing by the reviews that's just in the US?

coockie
coockie

The perfect word to describe this perfume is FRESH!
I can really smell the watermelon, but for some reason it remainds me of the green part of a watermelon. There is a green note, almost herbal, that makes this perfume slightly different from other fruity florals.
My big,and I mean HUGE complain, is the lasting power. This is the worst lasting power I have come across ever. It lasts about 30 minutes and after that is completely gone. I've even tried to spray it a lot in my clothes but is still dissapears really fast.
I won't be repurchasing it again!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I picked this up in the duty free to use up some spare euro's and I find it very pleasant, it is ozonic, lightly fruity with an apple/watermelon combo and understated florals. Unfortunately it doesn't pack any punch and fades very very quickly on the skin even with 4 sprays. It's nice but short lived - a bit like our English summer.....!

muncierobson
muncierobson

I LOVE this scent! It is very light and stays close to the skin, but is fruity, fun and ideal for casual wear in warmer weather or on holiday. I hope the fragrance will last longer and project more when the temperature is higher! I have been spraying generously and onto my clothes to make it last for longer.

The fruity notes dominant, I feel the floral notes perhaps add some depth but freesia is the only one I can detect, and very faintly at that!

Citrus, watermelon and sugar cane stand out the most for me.

I would LOVE it even more in EDP concentration!

The box looks and feels a little cheap when compared to the original fantasy, curious and believe packaging.

I LOVE the bottle, to me the BEST from the fantasy line and the 2 tone effect suits the scent's bright and carefree nature.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

When I was younger, I loved Britney's first fragrances, especially Fantasy. But when I test them now, I find pretty much all of her fragrances waaaaay too sweet and sugary in a synthetic way. Therefore, I was really skeptical about this one. But I actually love it! It is fresh and sweeat, but in a summer-y and nice way. Simple and clean. It is a true summer fragrance, but can definetely also be worn the rest of the year (opposite many other summer flankers from other brands) It last long on my skin, which is great.

The bottle is in my oppinion the prettiest one in the Fantasy-line.

Good job, Britney :)

varnyte
varnyte

Love it! Smells like summer to me

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Does anyone know when this will be avaliable in the USA? Thanks.

passionata20
passionata20

13. april 2013

It has finally arrived to my country and today i tested it for the second time. The weather outside was very humid with temperature around zero degrees celsius.

May i start with the bottle: it is really beautiful, such a cute green ball. I really love the bottle, honestly.

The scent. Well, i do love the first three Fantasies (original, midnight and hidden), i absolutly dislike the "Circus fantasy" and i guess i am not going to like this one as much as the first three. Probably i will never start to like it at all.
yes, it is different from those vanilla based Fantasies and i knew that, since i knew the notes. But i thought it would be something more mouthwatering, more like a tropical island scent (you know, the kind of Taj sunset from Escada). This is just plain citrusy. Yep, starts as a watermelon mix with red berries. Bit sour even, but not to the max. I am surprised that people rated sugar as one of the most dominant note here. if i smell any sugar at all then only as a side note for other citrusy notes. The opening is still ok, but it fades really quickly and in 10 minutes the whole composition smells like a green apple scent. Honestly, that´s how green apples smell. I see thet there is no such note listed, but the smell is almost identical. My guess is that it is a combination of jasmine (which in general very storng in this perfume) and citruses. SOS! Where is the much needed sugar???? I don´t even know why it is listed for this perfume, it´s non-existing! Watermelon, citruses, jasmine and musk - that´s what i smell mostly in this perfume and i guess there is no point of searching for other notes listed.
maybe i am dissapointed, since i expected something different, but i am also dissapointed since it doesn´t last much as well. I don´t undertand people who vote that this fragrance lasts for over 12 hrs. Maybe on a paper strip -yes! It does last. But on a skin it doesn´t! Enourmous projection?????!!! HONESTLY??? Have you bathed in it or what? It´s average or even below average. And i can guarantee You that during a hot summer day it will not have much projection, but will sit close to your skin.

I will pass on this one like i did with Circus fantasy. Will wait for next Britney release. She has some actually very good fragrances in her collection, this one isn´t just one of them, sadly. I had hopes that are not fulfilled with this fragrance.

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

Unikko
Unikko

I love it! I bought it immediately after sniffing it in the shop and that's very rare to me. My friend loved it too and she will buy it for herself too. No, it's not anything ground breaking but it is very pretty, tropical and cheerful. Love the combination of fresh fruits, soft florals and some sweetness. it's by far my fave tropical scent. And the bottle is super pretty too. I don't usually like celebrity scents but this one is an exception.

Orshi
Orshi

A very simple watermelon smell. Nice, but could get a bit boring after a while. I would only get it for a holiday.

chio17
chio17

a lot of bad reviews but a lot of people loves it! weird! lol

ellapage
ellapage

Oh boy....

So today I went to this local beauty shop and I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they already had Island Fantasy in store! Even though I practically ran to take a sniff, I was brutally dissapointed :(

I tried to smell the wonderful tropical/fruity/cirtrucy island breeze I had imagined in my head but I smelled absolutely nothing. NOTHING. Well I thought I'd spray it on one of those tester papers. I sprayed one spray. This time I could smell something, but it was nothing close to the notes listed. What I could smell (barely....) was dishwater with very watered down Fairy (detergent). BIGGEST DISSAPOINTMENT EVER.

I decided I'd try it on my wrist but nothing changed. Literally after about 15-20 minutes I couldn't smell anything at all. And even when I could still smell Island Fantasy I had to stick my nose in my wrist to smell something.

This is a huuuuuge dissapointment. I suggest everyone not to get their hopes up like I did with this one.

MimilovesBritney

P.S. After four hours, I can still smell this, so I'm quite surprised with the longevity after hearing the reviews.

MimilovesBritney

I dont want to hate on Britney, as you can tell I'm a big fan and I was going to buy this either way, but it's disappointing. I'm concerned that Britney's fragrance line is just going to end up like J-Lo's or Kylie's, i.e. lots of releases but nothing memorable anymore. Don't get me wrong, its a pleasant scent, very sheer and citrus, and Im not sure its an actual scent in the perfume but I can smell green apple. It's nice and I will wear it, but come on Britney, this feels rushed and forced :( For the price though, I think it's reasonable, and the bottle is absolutely stunning, possibly the most beautiful out of the whole Fantasy range.

jlashmbarbie
jlashmbarbie

Tried this in Boots today. They had a tester bottle out so as soon as the sales woman had drifted away I spritzed more than liberally!

It's nice on first spray, citrus and light, nothing like any of the other fantasies. I can smell the watermelon, it's fresh and sweet, a typical unoffensive 'summer' fragrance. The real sell is the bottle is absolutely beautiful!

Unfortunately the staying power seems to be virtually nil. I sprayed loads on! With the original fantasy if I sprayed it all over and in my hair, as I did, I'd be smelling it into the next day.

It's nice as a light summer perfume. I may ask for it as a birthday present, but when I am spending money on a fragrance I want something with a bit more staying power.

Molliepops
Molliepops

I have been waiting ages to try this fragrance, which has finally been launched in the UK this week.

I am going on holiday to Mexico later this month, and have been looking for a beachy scent to take with me.

Island Fantasy ticks all the boxes of what I wanted in a summer fragrance, In a few words, I would describe the smell as fruity, juicy, plump, ripe, delicious, summery, gorgeous.

I have absoultely fallen for the wonderful smell.

However, the bad news is that this does not last AT ALL. Within 30 minutes, my wrists have lost any trace of the 3-4 spritzes I put on.

How disappointing. I am not going to buy a bottle, its not worth it, I would be re-applying every hour! I will wait for this years' edition of Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess instead.

SBunny
SBunny

I'm a little dissapointed with this to be honest.

This opens with a lot of citruses. I can smell some lemon too. It's like a glass of lemonade; cool, refreshing and bright. The flowers are nondescript in the middle but offers a breezy tropical vibe. Overall the scent would be great for summer as it's fruity and refreshing.

Lasting power is weak and sillage is light. It's really not very sweet but is definitely unique in the Fantasy line. I expected more of a sweet fruit cocktail but it's more of a refreshing citrus drink.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

This ad has been used for Radiance, Cosmic Radiance and now Island Fantasy. I have all the Fantasy perfumes, but I feel like this one is going to be the most lazy one out of all of them. I have yet to try it though.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

This is really disappointing because the fantasy line has become really lazy!!

This is a complete knockoff of CK One Summer 2009 only this is a really watered down version. It is identical if you want something stronger try and pick up a bottle of that instead as they are almost identical.

I'm disapointed in you ms. spears :(

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

Ware cabn I find the 100 ml (3.3 oz) bottles of this? I went to 2 diffrent Kohl's and both only had the small bottles. Same problem with Fantasy Twist :( Thanks for any help! xoxoxox

Malibu
Malibu

The mandarin is the strongest fruit note on me and, and coupled with the raspberry, gives the fragrance a soft, fuzzy feel. The lemon gives the quieter fruit a bit of bite and energy.

The floral notes used in ISLAND FANTASY remain watery and in the background. There is a breeze of orange blossom, freesia and occasional hint of violet underneath it all, but none of the floral notes are truly strong enough to stand out from the fruits for long. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of summery fruits. I'm sure there is some sandalwood here, as after a few hours ISLAND FANTASY begins to remind me of J.Lo Love & Glamour, which uses bucket loads of it. I also detect a coconut scent too.

Overall: ISLAND FANTASY is pleasant and easy to wear. I'll mainly stick to wearing it on casual days, but you could get away with wearing it to work if you wanted to. ISLAND FANTASY does go close to the skin fairly quickly, but a faint woody scent is still detectable five hours later. So yeah; this is quieter and doesn't wear as long as the rest of the Fantasy line, so beware of that.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Here is my written review, but I have posted a youtube review on my channel called which is called "ouch110".

So..holding this bottle in my hand and seeing it in front of me, there is no doubt that this is by far the most beautiful Fantasy bottle to date. It fades from lime green to a gorgeous aqua marine/turquoise colour. The silver jewels are really pretty too.

So, the actual perfume itself? (Honest review coming up) It opens with a massive blast of citrus, it smells like a lemon/lime combo with a tinge something berryish. Watermelon is nowhere to be seen. It’s bright, vibrant and almost like a mojito cocktail minus mint. It’s in NO way as sweet as the other fantasy fragrances, there is no gourmand like qualities and the sugar is very understated.

Within LITERALLY a minute..this changes...the citrus melds in to this perfume, now something weird happens. What emerges is a real “foliage” tone. Almost like fig leaf. There is something in here that reminds me of “Ninfeo Mio” by Annick Goutal. It’s that....ferny, green...almost like “nettles” smell. It’s kinda cool...but already..this perfume is disappearing on my skin. It’s softening...the sweetness is very very faint still. I cannot smell violet or freesia at ALL. This smells more like the lush greenery of a tropical island as opposed to a coconutty/pineapple suncream. And a very faint citrus at this stage.

There really is not much time for the base to appear, sugar cane is a very weak note...so it’s basically only musk.

Let me just talk about the projection and longevity.

There IS none.

To the people that voted up above that this lasts 12hrs+ and fills a room! SHAME ON YOU. What were you thinking? Haha. I’ve just sprayed this on FIVE people in my office. Within about 8 minutes..only one of them could barely smell it. This is absolutely terrible! Eau De Toilette? I would say..perfumed water. It feels like this perfume has absolutely no base whatsoever. Terrible. It’s not “full” enough.It’s barely a whiff after 10 minutes. I re-applied at least 6 times this morning while getting ready for work because it kept disappearing. As I left I asked my partner if he could smell me. Nope! Had to come SO close. My hair gel smelled stronger.

It may last longer on some of you but my skin literally destroys this perfume. That’s my honest review.

blue
blue

Has anybody else noticed that the picture of Britney on the ad of this perfume is exactly the same as the one in Cosmic Radiance ad, they just made the white dress look like a bikini now? What a photoshop. And a bad one, cause they moved her waist all the way to her breast level, strap that used to be around her waist is now made into bikini. Wow. I'm surprised she couldn't take a new picture for the new ad. Just found that interesting and funny. Check Cosmic Radiance ad, you'll see what I mean. Lol.

xxlovekittenxx
xxlovekittenxx

Well I just couldn't resist, having read up on all those mouthwatering fragrance notes & the fact that I do love Britney's perfumes ... so I ordered online from Boots.

It's actually rather scrumptious, bursting with exotic smelling fruit juices and sweet floral yumminess.

Before buying it, I had been disappointed that she hadn't released this as an EDP ... but on the other hand, it makes sense, as this really is a spring/summer fragrance, when you really don't want anything too powerful & overbearing. And this version of Fantasy seems specifically to have been with that in mind - the whole theme is about exotic island getaways after all.

So, as I suspected would be the case, sillage is quite low; about the same as you would normally expect for an EDT; also, bear in mind that I am testing this in London in 10°C weather after all.... I can imagine this would be rather different & really quite luscious in the summer, with sun-warmed skin releasing these gorgeous wafts of exotic cocktail throughout the day.

Longevity on the other hand, is actually pretty good - a few hours in and it hasn't faded by much at all. I'm quite impressed. Again, in summer, the heat, and my skin being less dry, will make this last even longer.

If you like sweet & fruity florals (as I do) then you will like this, although it's a whole lot more tropical fruit sweet than the kind of fruity/foody/vanilla gourmand I tend to be drawn to.

All in all, a good buy, and I will look forward to using it more when spring & summer come around... and most definitely on my summer hols... this will be perfect to spray on after a day on a hot Italian beach, going out for dinner al fresco ... there's just the danger that half the restaurant will be wanting to eat me for dessert instead of the ice cream!

slobberchops

here in the uk catalogues are selling it online,im tempted to try these perfumes,i dont own any brit perfumes yet but my friend just gave me a bottle of towie dazzle which is very fruity and fun and she says that reminds her of brits perfumes,still,i think i better try before i buy

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

It seems to me that people are voting for this perfume (which nobody on here seems to have even smelled yet!) on the basis that perhaps they like the other Britney Spears perfumes so they assume they'll like this one too (and would say they like it anyway, no doubt, if they're huge Britney Spears fans!) and on the photo of the pretty bottle!

It's very misleading to be rating a perfume when it's not actually been tested on skin or a tester strip .... or even sniffed ! !

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

I'm looking forward to this release... but I really wished people on here would stop rating a fragrance that isn't even released yet!!!! You can't rate longevity or sillage when the damn thing isn't out yet!!!!!!

alma maria

nformation if anyone knows please

alma maria

Spain reached this delightful scent anyone knows?? know the official release date??? I can not wait grrrrrr

jodes2121
jodes2121

Does anyone know when this will be released in AUS??

FranFran
FranFran

People on fragrantica smell sugar as the most noticeable not but its not even out yet LOL bafoons. Anywho, this bottle looks amazing! Can't wait to smell it, but judging from the composition I'll like it a lot, I love sugar and berries. Not a big freesia fan though, hope it won't be noticeable, midnight fantasy would've been flawless if it weren't for the freesia.

Sweetsunlight
Sweetsunlight

I already know I am going to have to buy this when it comes out. Does anyone know where it will be sold?

Alexandros98
Alexandros98

can't wait >__< but the bottle color looks like CK One Summer 2009

Alyona Steinberg
Alyona Steinberg

I will have 2 try this out when it hits the shelves in april, The bottle looks stunning and the notes sound gorgeous. I never click i like or love it yet, I wait till the fragrances come out, i judge them by putting it on and walk around and see how it works with my body chemistry, if it works then i buy it!!

kurobara yuki

even the bottle looks fresh and juicy. can't wait to have this :)

olivialouise
olivialouise

I have high expectations for this perfume. I am so excited for this perfume. It's supposed to be released in the UK in April. When is it going to be released in the US? I adore Britney Spears' perfume. I have got 3 of her fragrances and am in love with all of them. She hasn't done a tropical perfume yet, so I don't think it'll be like her others. I love the smell of tropical scents and it's a Britney Spears. So it's going to be AMAZING can't wait!!!!!

ingademer
ingademer

I'm working in the beauty section and already tried this new fragrance. From my point of view Island Fantasy is very tasty, fresh perfume. As all B.Spears fragrances it remain sweet, but not too much. I'm pretty sure that it will be this year Britney's hit

lorifunorie
lorifunorie

i am actually pretty excited for this. i have always viewed the brittney spears perfumes to be junvenile, but i am a sucker for beachy smells so i'll be giving it a try! though i am stoked for the watermelon note, i feel that will be the thing that either makes or breaks the perfume. it'll either be very sweet and unique or make it smell like cheap watermelon bubble gum.

eliasradiance
eliasradiance

This will be Britney Spears first Eau de Toilette and the third fragrance that doesn't contain Vanilla in his notes ( Believe, Fantasy ), as well as the first bottle in Fantasy's line that colored with two colors instead of one color so it will be interesting to smell this unique new fragrance... I guess it will be good gift for Easter season and the start of the summer.

SandraV
SandraV

Oh I got so excited when I saw this-was a little disappointed her last release wasn't a new scent but I cannot wait to try this!

Island Fantasy by Britney Spears 4.05 out of 5 based on 404 ratings and 177 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Island Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Britney Spears Island Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Island Fantasy by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Island Fantasy by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.