Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Maui Fantasy Britney Spears for women
dislike

tropical
coconut
Maui Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures Maui Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures

In January 2016, Britney Spears launches her new perfume within the Fantasy line, a limited edition called Maui Fantasy. This fragrance is her 19th in a row and the 13th of the Fantasy collection.

“Whenever I have a chance to relax and spend time with my family, we escape to Hawaii. Maui is one of my favorite islands. I wanted to create a fragrance that gives me the amazing feeling I have while I’m there – surrounded by the ocean and beautiful flowers. Every time I smell Maui fantasy, it brings me back to a place of happiness and relaxation,” said Britney.

The fragrance opens with a mouthwatering combination of bird of paradise flower, pink grapefruit and passion fruit. The heart is a heady mix of beachy florals such as hibiscus petals, cyclamen, orange blossom and tiare flower (Hawaiian monoi). The base brings a warm and sensual aura with accords of coconut, vanilla, blue musk, white amber and beachy blonde woods.

Available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Strelitzia Passionfruit Pink Grapefruit

Hibiscus Cyclamen Tiare Flower Orange Blossom

Coconut Vanilla Musk White Amber White Woods

Miami Glow
The Pinkprint

Maui Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

nvenus

I really like this, it lays between like/love. It's tropical, sweet and fresh and works very good on my skin. Also love the frosted, matte bottle :)

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Just bought this for £7 from Perfume-Click... I know it's the time of giving, but I couldn't resist such a bargain!

Packaging, as with all Britney perfumes, is lovely. This box is a bright blue adorned with pink flowers and white cut-outs. It would make a lovely gift!

The bottle is a pretty frosted blue with a white and pink flower on the front. I like the little glass lid too! My first impression was that it looks a bit cheap, but I've sort of grown a little fond of it now.

Opening spray was straight up J-Lo's Miami Glow. No difference what so ever. It's that sort of balmy, beachy perfume that makes you think you're on holiday. No complaints from me, but I would have liked something a little different.

Then the soft fruits come in. I have to admit, this smells good. Like a tropical cocktail. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and I can imagine paradise.

This is a summer perfume, no doubts about that.

Now, to keep it or give it to someone for Christmas... I haven't decided yet. I like it, but I don't love it.

gud
gud

How lucky we are to share this amazing fragrance with Brittany of her happy holiday place. I love the frosted glass bottle and how long the skin retains the scent of this Hawaii Island.
What I get is far from a skin scent, the sillage is good. My whole day has an aura of this Island, of a clear beachy floral remaining all the way through, then firmly blending into the base, which smells very beachy all day long.

lepalm
lepalm

This is the perfume equivalent of a tropical fruity cocktail. While my prefered drink is top shelf and neat or on the rocks, every once in a while it's nice to put on a cute summer dress, meet up with a girlfriend at a patio bar, and order the frou frou fruity cocktail during happy hour. But just one! And I certainly can't load up on all this sugary sweetness every day. However, unlike the happy hour priced fruity cocktail, Maui Fantasy is strong. Again, maybe it's because I'm sensitive to sweets, but I can't wash this stuff off!

angelscry85
angelscry85

I actually liked this. It smells like a very soft Joop! Homme to me. I bought a bottle after smelling it.

Andie68
Andie68

Lovely bottle. I got this last Summer and it was perfect for hot Sunny days. Very refreshing with a hint of floral and bubblegum. It's a light fragrance, nothing powerful about it but it's lovely and it's my favourite Summer perfume this year :)

eezavel
eezavel

WHT?? I wear and have tried every Britney perfume out but this has to be the WORST....WTH Happened??

It smells like avon bath beads or something comparing to too that. I don't smell ANY pineapple or 'fuity'?? My sniffer must be way off on this one!

I wasted $30 - My fault - teaches me to SMELL before buying once again:(

Still love ya Britney but YUK on this one!

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

When this came out I tested this multiple times and I cannot get past how this smells like laundry detergent/fabric softener sheets!!!

The longevity and sillage are both moderate so that's a plus I guess.

*I never got a bottle of this I was just disappointed that it wasn't more of a tropical fruity scent with a name like Maui Fantasy.

I see other reviews mentioning how this smells like Jlo's Miami Glow and I don't smell that at all in this perfume.

The Blue Eyed Gay Prince.
The Blue Eyed Gay Prince.

Hate this!
i love the original fantasy and i typically really like britney's perfumes.
but i went in the store today to get viva la juicy gold and came across this.
so i decided to smell it.....

the FIRST thing i said to myself was.....
"ugh!, this is j-lo's miami glow!" - and it is!
to me this is 100% EXACTLY the same as miami glow.
and miami glow is one of my MOST HATED perfumes in the world.

anyways i did not like this at all....
its too citrusy and the grapefruit is too strong for me.

btw: instead i tried the new "private show" by britney and it was Stunning.

perrfumefreak

I love this. It smells nothing like anything else in the "Fantasy " family and I love it even more because of it. That's not yo say I don't like some of the Fantasy flankers....in fact "Rocker Femme fatale " is my favorite out of the fantasy family. Maui is missing the cupcake sugar smell that's a part of all the other Fantasy scents. And that's what I love about it. Its tropical fruit, it's tropical flowers it has a gorgeous drydown where coconut makes a breif appearance, the overall composition is beautiful. It exceeded my expectations for a Fantasy flanker. Britney should make more scents like these and less of the ones that smell like frosting with genet ( intimate edition, collecting dust in my closet. Congrats with Maui Fantasy, on a job very well done

adamspira
adamspira

Yet another gorgeous scent by Britney Spears! I feel like this particular Fantasy is one of her most natural scents, like Curious and believe. It has a very fruity smell along with a tiny bit of florals. Very tropical, recommended for the summer or any warmer days during the year. Definitely another departure from Britney's typical Fantasy flankers, doesn't have that extreme vanilla musky smell that most of the Fantasies do, which also leads to the lasting power. I sprayed the tester on my hand and it unfortunately only lasted an hour or so. I am still going to pick up a bottle because its just too gorgeous, and that being a limited edition perfume I ain't missing this perfect opportunity to by myself one with summer just around the corner!

I rate this perfume a 7/10. I am still yet to trial this perfume out a little more, so I will possibly make a second impression of this in the coming months. I will admit, not a huge fan of the packaging, its vibrant which is what I love however I wish she had maybe put in some white gems around the bottle like she does with her traditional Fantasy perfumes. The scent is definitely an easy wear as well as an easy buy. Recommend this to anyone who loves summer vibes, fruity scents and tropical vibes.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I see that people are voting that this is similar to Miami Glow, I think Maui Fantasy is better because of the way the notes are mixed together. I don't think Maui Fantasy is 100% like Miami Glow there are differences. maybe 75% similar.

mystica
mystica

I was eagerly waiting for this perfume, but it hit me with its overly artificial nature. Namely it has a strong pineapple note, and overall it smells just like car freshener, or those little (tropical scented) car perfumes you know of. They smell good, but I guess not on skin. Every single Fantasy by Britney are artificial compositions, true that, but this one felt way too much for me.

chels
chels

really love this scent, i am torn between this and fancy by Jessica Simpson as my signature scent and it driving my crazy lol, both are very different, maui fantasy is such a fresh, clean and tropical smell, i get mostly a pineapple note at first with a little floral and when dry down i get hair conditioner smell which i love feels like you have stepped of of the shower feeling clean and fresh

Sammi_co
Sammi_co

I had to buy this just because I have a soft spot for Britney and always buy her fragrances, so it needed to be added to the collection. Having said that some of my favourite perfumes are hers, so I am usually quite partial to them. This however is leaving me a little underwhelmed. It's nice enough, it's sweet, it's fruity. Maybe I'm just over the fruity floral thing. On me I don't get any vanilla and can't really make out too much in the way of the floral. I know theres no grape listed but on my skin. (Not on a tester card) it smells exactly like grape hubba bubba. Which isn't a bad smell but not really want a thirty something yr old woman wants to smell like. I have tried and will be buying her new pillar fragrance though. That's a gorgeous one.

Awater01
Awater01

I got a strong association to hawaiian breeze air freshner when I first spayed this, but it's mellowed now and I keep sniffing the spot I sprayed thinking maybe I could like wearing this in summer. I'm completely anosmic to coconut so it's all fruity floral to me, but it's a nice combination of tropical fruits and flowers, sweet and fresh. It gives me the feeling of drinking fruit cocktails by a swimming pool with a tropical garden nearby.

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Its the same of the jlo perfume !!!

dglightblue
dglightblue

Beautiful opening, nice middle, OK dry down.
Not sure of price, it's an EDT though so not likely I would buy as they don't have the longevity I wish.
This is like a creamy fruity, not like some of her others that I've tried. I've tried the very sweet round pink one
The round med blue
The angular one with light green juice
The curious one
Maui isn't like these, Maui doesnt smell nasty like some celeb frags
It lasted a couple hours thereabouts

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

One of Britney's best.
Extremely similar to Miami glow but a sweet Miami glow.

Great for summer!

TrishGSD86
TrishGSD86

This is such a beautiful scent. I'm so glad I got it! I really smell the tiare flower in this. I'm so impressed with the longevity of this, especially being and EDT. I put it on after my shower and can still smell it wafting around me as I write this over 10 hours later. I can see myself using this a lot on hot days. Wish I would have purchased it earlier in the summer!

raiza1990
raiza1990

This is a tropical version of Fantasy. It has that unmistakable sweetness from the original plus the strong fruitiness. It is uplifiting and comforting at the same time. Unfortunately, it does not lasts very long, but it is a good summer fragrance, specially if you like the original one and want your summer fume to be gourmand too.

nvenus

There's definately a coconut scent but it's not rich and creamy, it's more light and fresh. Overall a fruity scent with coconut and hints of some floral notes.
It's very nice but not her best.

EsmeCrowfoot
EsmeCrowfoot

Blimey! This is a compliment getter! I've had 4 people say "You smell nice, what's that?" even a security guard! I didn't slather myself in it either! It's actually just really nice. A sort of clean sheets, coconut and pineapple, sun-tan lotion vibe. Also, it was cheap! (always a bonus) I got it for £15.50 for 100ml in The Perfume Shop. Personally I would've preferred a smaller size, so that I could carry it in my handbag without breaking my shoulder, but, such is life. I will sacrifice my posture to be able to have top-up spritzes throughout the day!

LeiahLucero
LeiahLucero

This is a gorgeous scent. However, it was extremely hard to find in the states. I had to order from the UK. Very sexy summer scent.

perrfumefreak

I love Miami Glow. I wear that one almost everyday. If they are so similar can gladly wait till Maui fantasy is more available. And describing Miami glow as " heavy" is definitely not how id describe it but I do love it, so maybe another bottle of that until Maui Fantasy comes around my way or my affordability. I just can't wait for that Tiare Flower though!Sounds wonderful!

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

suuuper delicous!! i love it. very tropical

J.Scott110
J.Scott110

I saw a review on here about the drydown smelling like Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna. Agreed, but only the first spray of Reb'l Fleur. When Reb'l Fleur dries down, the two dont smell alike. Maui Fantasy is a more lighter version of it once its dried.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

As noted. Complete copy of Jennifer Lopez's "Miami Glow" I mean. Exactly the same scent. Not one single linear note different. The exact same scent. The musk. The suntan lotion. Ocean beach peaches orange warm coffee scent it's all there. I will say. Miami Glow almost wears too heavy to the point of a headache. I think due in part of the "musk". But the Maui Fantasy is less musk heavy and a tad bit more fruity/sunny. I want it to complete the Fantasy collection.

Also. I will not buy till I can find a 3.4OZ bottle. 1-1.7 & 2 OZ bottles. Waste. Plus to complete my collection gotta have all the bottles the same 3.4OZ size. Just have yet to find this fragrance in a full large bottle.

ana hen
ana hen

I like it very much.it smell clean , sweet,remind me fresh laundry :))).I know it could sound funny but it smell of fresh cotton on the wind with very good detergent :).
Tiare,hibiscus,coconut oil -last forever on closes.
Great for hot summer.

perrfumefreak

I still can't find this anywhere..i live in MA, kohls here doesn't care it, its not on the kohls website, its not on any of the perfume online retailers and the one eBay listing is so overpriced its not worth it. Maybe when it gets older or when her new scent comes out, this one may be more available.

pommegom
pommegom

This one only works when the weather is very hot. Under 30 degrees it's a really annoying fragrance, it's soapy, sharp and too flowery which I don't like. But when the weather is too hot, it turns to be a nice tropical scent. Starts with fresh passionfruit and grapefruit then it dries down to a warm coconutty cocktail (not pina colada).
I think it's not like Miami Glow. Miami Glow is more synthetic, too strong, has a masculine note and gives me a headache. Britney's perfume is more feminine and light, not that agressive.
I just read the reviews, it's really like to have a sandy/sea water note in the drydown. (Sorry for my English)

pearlbelle
pearlbelle

I went into my local perfume store expecting to buy a different perfume to this one but I couldn't resist a quick spray of a tester of it on my wrist. It's fair to say it went straight into my cart! The box is lovely, it has the flowers from the bottle on the box but are cut out so you can feel the white box that holds Maui Fantasy.
The smell is pure beach, passionfruit and coconut milk are what I've gotten so far out of this fragrance, I agree with what others are saying on here as there's a hint of saltiness too.
Beautiful scent for the summer and perfect for the beach, holidays or just everyday wear!

KDW17
KDW17

Well, it just goes to show that there is no telling what one's body chemistry will do to a perfume. I bought a bottle of this for an excellent price, and find that it is worth every penny - this stuff is beautiful (in a happy, rather than truly classic) way, and it lasts longer than any perfume I have ever worn (and I've worn a lot).

To me, this smells like a sweet spicy fruity concoction in which tiare flower and coconut are most noticeable. It instantly makes me think of summer sun, though perhaps not beaches so much (I've not been on one in ages!). Best of all, it is a really happy scent. And it lasts - around 7 hours, when many more expensive, allegedly long-lasting scents, have disappeared within 3 hours tops. I can certainly smell it on myself, too, though I don't know how obvious it is to others. In a room full of academics today, no one said anything; but no one looked at me funny, either.

Bottom line: if you like Britney perfumes this is worth a try, but test in a shop first if you can. If your skin generally eats up most scents, try this one, you might find there's a big difference, as I did. Enjoy!

krissii
krissii

I love Britney's fragrances and own most of them, so when I found out about Maui Fantasy it was a must have. It's a beautiful bottle but the fragrance for me is a let down. On initial spray, I get a kind of pineapple bubble gum scent with a definite chemical note, followed by a soft floral. I'd love to tell you what came next, but that's where the issue lies - approximately 5 minutes later, it's completely undetectable. I have tried spraying more, 4 sprays to the neck and 3 to each wrist, plus spraying it on my clothes, but nothing works. Fact is, it has absolutely zero staying power, nothing, nada. I can honestly say Blue Glow by J Lo has terrible staying power and I thought nothing could be worse, but sadly, this really is. For those brief few minutes where I can smell it, it has such potential and I could adore where it is going, but then POOF! Gone. I am SO disappointed by this one, It just makes me incredibly sad :(

freddinos
freddinos

Another perfume that I enthusiastically added to my wish list and immediatelly removed, feeling deflated, after testing it.
All the notes in Maui Fantasy I love, plus beachy scents are really lovely.
But I must have been anosmic to its ingredients, as Maui Fantasy was a very faint fruity coconut on me. Really really subtle and almost vanished in under two hours.
Instantly upon spraying it created a mental image of smelling my wet hair after having washed them with tropical shampoo. It was kind of cute but not enough for me to buy it I suppose.
I still love many other Fantasy flankers though!

Twinkleberry
Twinkleberry

This smells sooo good to me... an eye opening scent...but I agree that in the dry down it smells exactly like Miami glow. It's not a bad thing but I expected something else. But still a very nice fragrance.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

Love this fragrance lasts forever even in the heat the scent reminds me of pina coladas with a touch of floral notes great for summer

kristamb
kristamb

I like this light summer scent for being so fresh and simple! It does not remind me of JLo's Miami Glow fragrance, but it does remind me of Stoked by Bethany Hamilton....to me, it is beachy in a pineapple & fruit sort of way. Longevity is very good, I can smell it all day!

valyapiz
valyapiz

It's quite sweet, almost bubble-gummy, reminds me of Paris Hilton Heiress. Got 100 mill, happily use it every day, not strong safe every day fragrance. Quite cute. Does not last as long as Heiress lasts. A lot weaker.

JSRbeatles
JSRbeatles

To me, this smells more like clean laundry than tropical fruit. This is a fragrance I'll use when I want to smell like I just stepped out of the shower, fresh and clean.

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

coconut yes buuuuuuuut its not just about that note. the passionfruit is a strong note in this as well. its sweet like her other fragrances but this does stand out for me. it lasts a good while as well for an EDT so thats a bonus. i get the comparisons to jlo & nicki & even though they smell similar for me i can tell them apart. lovely scent again though Britney, keep them coming

A summery, youthful coconut scent! I can sense some floral notes, coconut, grapefruit and passionfruit. It's very sweet. This one is just as good as other perfumes from this line.
This Fantasy line is a mystery to me. I haven't bought any of it's perfumes yet, but low price and good scents make it interesting.
This one is a nice tropical lightly floral fruit coctail. I have no bad words for it.
A little soapy drydown, it seems to me.

NataliaChudo
NataliaChudo

A sweet coconut number with a decent lasting power. It is flowery-fruity, very summery and very girly. Not in a bad way girly as in "suitable only for girls under 10",but youthful and cheerful fragrance. I got mine because I needed a no-brainer with a sillage and possibly with leading coconut or tiare notes. Got all of it in one shot. Probably best for hot summer day/night, will have to add on some more of it during the day. This is a good one from a celebrity fragrance army, definitely.

sharyssa
sharyssa

sampled at kohls I didn't even know there were more fantasy spin offs I no longer keep up with celebrity fragrances but this one does indeed smell good. It is very fruity tropical and I want it!!!!!

kristynic0le
kristynic0le

For an EDT the staying power is impressive. The dry down reminds me a bit of Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur. I could see this becoming my go to casual summer scent.

Spears
Spears

È un profumo decisamente estivo: fresco, leggermente fruttato e floreale, con una punta di vaniglia alla fine per addolcire il tutto. Molto buono e delicato lo consiglio a tutti!

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

Reminded me of tropical scented clothes washing powder, which I thought was neither a good thing or a bad thing - just a thing. It has an effervescent quality to it which is lovely. It does also remind me of Jennifer Lopez Miami Glo but since Miami Glo has been significantly watered down, Maui Fantasty is definitely worth considering.

Boudoir
Boudoir

This is IDENTICAL to Miami Glow on paper, so I didn't feel inclined to test it on my skin.

Crystals On My Converse
Crystals On My Converse

If you already have Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez you can give this one a miss! Very similar!

lemonzest
lemonzest

Very beachy, very coconutty, strong passion fruit. The dry down is mostly passion fruit and hot sand. This reminds me of one of those Replica scents, the Beach Walk one. Of course it is cheaper, but why would you spend much for a beachy smell?

Excellent for summer. More saltwater beachy than purely tropical, probably because there's NO PINEAPPLE! Yay!

Not too sweet, either. Salt is not listed, but I think it's there. This is crisp compared to most Fantasy flankers. It bears no resemblance to any other Fantasy scents because it is not sweet or gourmand at all. It's salty and sour from the passion fruit.

Not sure this will be a hit with those who favor sweet pina colada beach smells because it's crisp and almost marine, but if you get queasy from sweet smells in hot weather, this should work for you. I personally would only wear this in the summer.

(The Fantasy line, by the way, is pretty much the best collection of wearable, beautiful, happiness-inducing affordable celebrity scents out there. Nothing but praise from me. Kudos to Britney and her designers!)

For a summer beachy vacation scent 10/10.

DeLinda
DeLinda

Stumbled across a tester of this today. A sexy, tropical scent - part fruit, part flowers. Nice & sweet. I am surprised at the longevity, sprayed it a couple of hours ago & I don't think its faded at all which is pleasing because I find Britney's perfumes to be pretty weak, especially an EDT but this has developed into creamy fruit punch loveliness I'm quite enjoying. Worth checking out.

Cherryblossom Princess
Cherryblossom Princess

I bought this in Superdrug UK this week. I love it! There is a smell of passion fruit and coconut and later on the vanilla comes in. It's not an overpowering fragrance. This along with intimate fantasy have been very light and musky. I sense a more mature fragrance than the circus fantasy days.

emmahlou
emmahlou

Soft and sweet. Opens kinda soapy but dries to a pleasant coconut and passion fruit.

This scent is true to its name, whenever I apply it I'm taken back to my holidays in Oahu and Maui and the tropical smell that floats through the islands.

Smells very different to island fantasy, this one has a much heavier floral emphasis.

sillage and lasting power is a tough one. Lasting power to the extent you can smell it yourself is an hour or two. However I've had friends 4 hours into wearing it exclaim how good I smell and how strong the scent is.

Another well done fragrance on Britneys behalf.

Contessa01
Contessa01

Very disappointing. It really is fantasy nice or naughty remix with a huge heap of coconut thrown in. 0/10 for effort, like it was ring In idea. If you like the above sounding mix you might like it but it's the lack of effort and the blandness that make it incredibly disappointing. Sorry

TimeIsLikeABrokenWatch
TimeIsLikeABrokenWatch

This has been a pleasant surprise! It's like a vaguely tropical-fruit/flower soap. The musk is pretty intensive on me, which I think is what's reading as soapy. The fruity passionfruit note is pretty noticeable, as well as the creamy vanilla-coconut. The orange blossom is also fairly prominent to my nose. This is really inoffensive, and a more subtle way to do tropical than what you typically encounter branded as such. This would be a fun fragrance to take on vacation and associate the memories with! It may not be a new favorite, but I'll be keeping my eye on this one...

dness92
dness92

this is fruity sweet (not very refreshing), reminds me of tropical juice and escada's limited summer editions. in my case no coconut detected

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

This is available on Kohls.com now for anybody looking to get a bottle of it.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

It pains me to leave a negative review for this because I think britney was SO close to something cool. Sweet tarts are really a good comparison to this perfume. It's dry, chalky, cool, sweet, and sour. There is nothing particular floral that sticks out in my nose individually, just a soft blend with a tangy pineappley, guava, coconut.
What gets me is that there is some kind of gross calone note or something in here. There's something synthetic I can't shake that ruins the experience to me. Maybe it was to make the fragrance fresher or more summery? Either way I just can't. Bummed.

Cassie54
Cassie54

When is this perfume going to be available in Canada?

alycat
alycat

It's not listed in the notes but I got full on pineapple when I first sprayed this. Fortunately it soon dried down into a mildly fruity fragrance. No gourmand notes to speak of, but somehow it still had the creaminess I associate with the line. Mild and inoffensive but ultimately very generic.

All parties involved need to move on to something else.

Whit
Whit

I sampled this at Kohl's and it's quite nice. Tropical, of course, and I think it really does evoke visions of Maui.

It's a bit of a fruity blast at first, kinda like a tropical drink. Then as it dries, it becomes a little warmer, slightly sweet and musky. I could see myself sitting on the beach rocking this frag with a big ole margarita in my hand. :D

Oh, and the bottle is very pretty in person.

Rhairis
Rhairis

Lizzyshreds.
You forgot to comment on the fragrance.
I'm waiting, thanks.

Meere
Meere

I can't wait to get this, but I still wish that Britney would move on and do something else. We already have so many Fantasy flankers.

I would love to get flanker of Believe. That would be interesting. Or brand new line. Well, maybe in the future.

I don't know how I feel about that bottle. I kinda like it, but I love those other Fantasy bottles more. I like the crystals and I'm disappointed that they didn't put crystals on this bottle. But this is something new. :)

But Britney looks great in that picture. :)

amberfire1234567
amberfire1234567

I got mine today at Kohl's 1.7oz for 37.50 It smells soft & like I would imagine Hawaii to smell like though I have never been. It is it's own fragrance & not like any of the other fantasies. It's more soft sweet floral. It has decent projection for an EDT. I recommend it. I think the bottle is pretty too.

jlw1975402
jlw1975402

I purchased 2 bottles of this today. I listed the other one on ebay. Don't get me wrong I do like the smell of the perfume it is ok. Tropical-flowery like but it smells kind of child-like to me. It opens really nice ...tropical ...coconut...but when it dries down it smells like one of those tropical air car fresheners you put in your car to smell good. The bottle is pretty. Frosted blue glass with a flower on it. I like it because it is different from her other fantasy perfumes. I guess I was just hoping for more from this perfume when I saw the advertisement. I purchased it at Kohls. I will say this it does last a good while on me ...most of the day actually. I like it but don't love it.

andonirdc
andonirdc

That's weird : frangipani flower is not listed while it heavily appears on the ads... It could have added strength and sweetness to the composition...
On the other hand I really don't like the bottle nor the packaging... AT ALL. It looks very tacky and it breaks the Fantasy line's homogeneity (round bottle, "glossy" glass and small crystals). I would have preferred a two-colour bottle just like Island Fantasy or Rocker Femme Fantasy : what about a light pink bottom with a tropical blue on top ? Those are Britney's favorite colours !
Anyway, the work is done and I will buy i anyway to complete my ever growing collection as she (hopefully) doesn't look like stopping making perfume. :D

Bruno57
Bruno57

I hoped for an other fragrance from Britney because I'm fed up with all this Fantasy
Why not a new Curious or a brand new one ?
Anyway, this one seems to be different from the last ones with the passionfruit, the grapefruit, the tiare flower...