Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 917 I had it: 237 I want it: 549 My signature: 14

tuberose
Radiance Britney Spears for women Videos
Radiance Britney Spears for women Pictures Radiance Britney Spears for women Pictures

Radiance is a new perfume from the famous pop star Britney Spears, which will be available on the market in September 2010. Her ninth fragrance is a feminine blend of red berries, delicate flower petals and soft musk, packed in a bold and girly, light blue and pink bottle, decorated with fake rhinestones.

The alluring aroma of the composition includes notes of berries, tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom, iris and musk. The fragrance was created under the patronage of the Elizabeth Arden brand.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

Red Berries

iris Jasmine African Orange flower Tuberose

Musk Cashmere Wood Amber

Cosmic Radiance
Viva la Juicy

Radiance Fragrance Reviews

Bruno57
Bruno57

My favorite Britney scent :)
This is a REAL fruity/floral, you can smell the juicy opening with the berries and you can smell the beautiful floral heart with the tuberose and the jasmine.
Not over sweet, not sticky. Truly pretty, fresh, beautiful... and radiant.

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

Bought a small bottle of this at Wal-Mart for less than ten bucks and at first I liked it, but the dry down turned too astringent on my skin, like something went 'off.' Too bad because the initial notes were actually nice...

Red Sin
Red Sin

Nice scent , nothing new
Would never buy it again
It last for 30 minutes

vattenmelon

i remember back in early 2010(lol) when i got a sample of it in a magazine and i sprayed it and i was like phuu alcohol all over, but then a lovely sweet smell filled the room and i was sooooo in loooove.
ive bought it many times since then, but i dont know about this fragrance anymore its something about the drydown that smells unpleasant.almost sour.
but i remember that first time i sprayed it:D
good memories

alemaiden
alemaiden

Para mi es fresco y tiene mucho jazmin!! En mi piel no dura demasiado....

missyumyum
missyumyum

I'd love to see a new radiance flanker from
Brit sometime soon

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

The bottle is lovely, but the scent in very powdery and soapy in same time.
Pretty sharp, I can mainly smell tuberose, iris and musk mixed with much alcohol.
Very simmilar to Avon Skin So Soft line, especially to the liquid powder!! Not very bad, but is not good either.

Orshi
Orshi

I know a lot of people love all the Fantasy scents, but for me this is Britney's best. It's quite underrated in my opinion. A lovely, fresh raspberry. Delicious.

Is it the most sophisticated fragrance in the world? No.
Is it perfect for pizza with the girls? Absolutely!

Lol, I feel like Simon Cowell, he speaks like this..:))

Dunjica77
Dunjica77

Hideous bottle, but really good scent actually!

Fabulous Kevin
Fabulous Kevin

One of my favourite perfumes, it's sweet and fresh. The bottle is so beautiful, sillage and longevity also good, it stays on my skin for 7 hours, very well-done Britney!

xemilybx
xemilybx

This is my favourite one from the Britney collection. I love how fresh and sweet it is! I have worn it that much that Im running low on it so quick! I am a lover of sweet perfumes, and this tops them all :)

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

I think it's a nice perfume for a nice price. I think I'll get an extra bottle next week, just because it's so cheap.... But the smell isn't cheap though. I think it's powerful, daring, feminine. It's a nice one to wear every day without smelling average. The bottle is lovely.

GGLiCious
GGLiCious

White floral & tuberose smells very terrible in this. I love tuberose but Radiance is just ughhh!! Longevity is very poor too. Some says Radiance smells like SJP Covet Pure Bloom, but i don't think so. Radiance is to light & have too sharp white floral & tuberose notes. But Covet Pure Bloom is dark, more intense, very sexy & intimate fruity-sweet notes which is blended very well to white floral & tuberose notes. Cosmic Radiance is more attractive than Radiance.

usualla
usualla

I own a 30ml bottle of radiance.this fragrance is very light on me.i can definitely smell the red berries.like i said its light so it does not last for a long time (2 hrs)

GoldDustedWoman
GoldDustedWoman

One of my faves from her. Love it !

Kelsi87
Kelsi87

Blind-bought this a couple of weeks ago and wasn't sure what to expect from it, but I'm pleasantly surprised! Normally I don't really go for sweet, fruity fragrances, but this is nicely balanced and the sweetness is offset by the lovely floral notes.

My only complaint is that the longevity is very poor on me... only a couple of hours, whereas most of my other perfumes I can put on in the morning after I shower and still smell them well into the evening. That being said, sillage is excellent while the fragrance lasts.

Overall, 7/10. A lovely fragrance and a pleasant surprise, but likely would not repurchase.

Radiance is sweet fruit punch mixed with tuberose. A surprising mix but this is really lovely. It's equal parts fruity and floral. I think this has a mix of notes that can work for most occasions and seasons. Well done.

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

Sugar and red berries show out in this one. I love it . I have gone through 2 50 ml and a 30 . I think it is just right for warm weather.

Radiance isn't the sillage monster Fantasy is , but it lasts all day for me .

Well done Britney !

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

Very fresh! Definately my favorite out of the two radiance perfumes.
Tuberrose soaked in red berrie juice.

I would definately repurchase this : )

EDIT:
I tend to layer this with Circus Fantasy.
When they dry down, it turns into this beautiful, fresh, candied tuberrose with that delicious warm vanilla musk base mixing with the cashmere.

These two perfumes really compliment each other well, they both have what each perfume is lacking.
Radiance bringing the fresh, effervescent zing.
While Circus brings that delicious Vanilla-Raspberry Candy.

Imo, this should almost be a real perfume...
Maybe call it Starlight Radiance...Starlit Radiance?
Keeping a similar bottle to the original radiance, maybe replace the lid with a star? I loved the trasnparency of the original bottle over Cosmic, so please go with something similar to the original...
maybe the colors could be replaced with darker shades of the original bottle?

phhb1994
phhb1994

I have been meaning to go and try this one out but I'm not too convinted - think I will stick with her other perfumes.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

Yesterday I tried this perfume in a store, and definitely I loved it. I find it very fresh , when you spray it at first, it's like an explosion of berries and grapes. After a while,I smelled my wrist again and I had a nice, pleasant surprise. It smelled amazing, I definitely fell in love with this fragrance!

Edit:
Ok, so I finally got this fragrance about a week ago, and I'm obsessed with it!!! I love it so much, And the bottle, OMG, the bottle is absolutely beautiful. <3
-Nat

mhubbard

A light, fresh, casual scent perfect for the warmer days coming. A likeable scent but nothing unique. The effect is a tad artificial and very "young" smelling to my nose, probably more suitable for women under 30. It smells more like a body spray with the longevity to match. Not bad, but my favorite Britneys are Fantasy, Believe, In Control Curious and Hidden Fantasy. All four will be a part of my wardrobe as long as they are available and then some. I purchased a Radiance .33 oz roller ball, which I will probably use during the summer and will not repurchase.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

i usually love britney perfumes except lately these new reformulated bottles just suck they don't smell like they use to something is going on with britney fragrances lately they have gotten cheaper in their quality i hope britney makes a better come back with it or people will really start to notice..britney fragrances were known for long lasting smelling great fragrances..i can't say that much anymore..i know you guys know what i am talking about..i was so excited to get this fragrance and even a mini yet when i smelled it i couldn't bear it..why? it was the first perfume that i had that didn't mix well together it felt like two fragrances in one bottle i smelled rose and white florals but it was the worst synthetic i have ever smelled it just didn't blend with the notes...i have owned almost all of her fragrances and this one as much as i wanted the juiciness out of it and as much as this is suppose to be a more mature scent just didn't work out...if it did for you more power to you but i had to return it and i was like darn it i like the bottle too but i can't justify keeping something i know i will NEVER use! this was a very bad blend of florals and fruits ever it smells too separated.all her other stuff before reformulation was awesome. oh...those were the days..

rjpabalate
rjpabalate

just opened this from the mail, waited for this beauty for 2 long weeks! i luff it ;D

MyFantasy305
MyFantasy305

Britney Spears radiance is a blast of berries and flowers, but in a fresh sexy sophisticated way. It is a sweet fruity fresh scent and it is GREAT for spring and summer. By Hayden

beachhousebritney
beachhousebritney

I have not yet bought this but will be buying it soon so watch out for my review. So far this seems to be a fan favourite

carolallred
carolallred

I hate tuberose, but I really like this fragrance! The berry burst is the first thing I smell, and then a soft tuberose (not a fatal tuberose like Michael Kors) pops up, and the berry notes soften, but they are still very much present. The drydown is just lovely, woody and a little sweet. This is perfect for spring, sunshine, feeling girly.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Britney Spears Radiance is a very pleasant perfume to wear. It's not a perfume to wear if you're out to make a big and bold statement, but it's a nice light and casual fragrance.

At first sniff, the red berries come out in full force. Now, sometimes I absolutely hate red berries in a perfume. While they don't smell bad, they tend to give a very artificial and synthetic quality to a perfume. In Radiance's case, however, that initial sweet rush of red berries almost completely vanishes in an instant once the perfume starts to dry down. For the rest of the fragrance's performance, the red berries just offer a juicy quality to the perfume, which I'm happy about.

The drydown of this perfume is where things start to get really good with this fragrance. The middle notes/florals come out. The tuberose, the jasmine, and the african orange flower hit my nose the most at this point, and they all smell naturally sweet, very clean and lovely together. In my opinion, the florals give this fragrance somewhat of a soapy or shampoo-y quality to Radiance. I personally don't mind smelling clean and soapy, so this makes me happy.

The base notes of the musk, amber, and cashmere wood are present, but they are not overly strong or dominant notes at all. My nose picks up on the cashmere wood the most of these three, and it blends very nicely with the florals. The amber brings out the sweetness from the florals well. The musk blends the entire thing together with a slight powdery quality.

Overall, this is a very pleasant perfume that I can see myself wearing often, because it smells so clean to me. I think it's perfect for anytime wear, as I'm sure it won't offend any noses. If you're not a fan of Britney's Fantasy line because it's too sugary and heavy, then I recommend giving Radiance a try.

SunnyGo93
SunnyGo93

I am so glad I purchased this perfume!

It's soft, sweet, and has a very nice floral to it. The application is mostly fruity with a floral undertone, then it transitions into a nice tuberose/jasmine/citrus dry down scent, although...I do sense more jasmine, which makes to feel fresh...I absolutely love the dry down!! and the musk isn't overwhelmingly overpowering like how it usually works in most fragrances.

A very great scent for the spring/summer mornings! Highly recommended!!

This is easily going to one of my top 5!!

Jcnna
Jcnna

This smells so soft and lovely. The bottle is one of my favorite.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

The tuberose rules this frag! I love it though and I am not really a tuberose fanatic. This is so sweet and rich, yet mature and clean. The bottle is so heavy! This scent smells like it should cost more than it does. Try it!

jackiec87
jackiec87

I think this is easily the best scent by britney spears. Its a perfect light daytime scent that isn't sickly sweet like some of her other fragrances.

Miriana93
Miriana93

I used up my whole bottle of Radiance but luckily I have a tiny bottle of it left. I just love its smell, it is so sweet and fruity and I used to love wearing it for summery evenings. It made me smell so yummy. My favourite Britney scent.

Yay me
Yay me

Nice fresh light scent . For me an ok perfume . Cristina aguilera muchhhh better

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

The bottle feels a lot more expensive than it looks in pictures. I thought it looked so cheap and plastic in pictures, but in reality it is heavy and glass. I like this. Anyway, smellwise...hmmm. It smells almost identicle to a bath and body work fragrance called "Carried away."maybe with a tad bit more fruit, cream or musk in it, which makes it a lil better. It is not a terribly unique smell. I'm sure most people have smelled something like it. It is fairly strong, I'll give it that. It also has a fresh "just took a shower" type of smell to it. I sprayed some on while sitting in a closed car waiting for a friend to arrive. When he got into the car he said "It smells like a bath" So I guess there is some sort of fresh soapy smell to it along with the florals and subtle fruit. This perfume makes me think of a girl who just took shower and is going out to do some kind of errand. Or possibIy a girl who is all dressed up and driving her car on the way to some club at nighttime. I do like it better than Midnight Fantasy which I just got a sample of. Now THAT perfume midnight fantasy smelled disgusting..like perfume and fruity pebbles mixed together. But RADIANCE is actually nice. It is very feminine and romantic and from other reviews I can see that the guys tend to love it. At the worst, you can spray it on if you want people to think you took a shower when you didn't lol

UPDATE: I sprayed on a few spritzes this evening, and I have to say, the drydown is BEAUTIFUL It smells way better than Carried Away now. I kept catching whiffs of it and was surprised at how gorgeous it became. It got prettier and prettier the more time passed by - a creamier and warmer scent. Very comforting and somewhat sensual. It is defintely the best Britney Spears perfume I've ever owned. I have Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy as well. I'll have to try cosmic radiance sometime. My guy friend said it was the best smelling britney spears perfume he'd ever smelled on me also. So its a winner!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I love this perfume! Radiance is a fantastic scent to ease you onto tuberose. Sour berries, sweet florals and musk. Very feminine and sophisticated compared to her other fragrances. It lasts around 6 hours on my skin.

Overall, an excellent perfume. Britney has a great and very affordable perfume range. Radiance is perfect for work, casual occasions, school & running errands. Highly recommended!

tommyanderson
tommyanderson

I was pleasantly surprised by this fragrance! I am not one to go for florals but Radiance is absolutely gorgeous. I think what makes this fragrance so delicious is that the floral notes aren't overwhelming. It's a subtle floral with hints of sweet and fruity notes. This fragrance is perfect for daytime, and may even become my new signature scent. The only downside, like with many Britney perfumes, is that it's lasting power isn't strong. Fortunately I have a spray tube on me in my purse so I'll always have it with me! I would highly recommend Radiance if you're looking for a new daytime fragrance. Yet another hit from Miss Britney Spears! Looking forward to getting a 100ml bottle of this.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

I used to be so disappointed because I didn't think Radiance lasted on me because I couldn't smell it after a couple hours, but I know that I just wasn't wearing enough of it. I usually buy 1 ML samples online so that I can try more perfumes for a cheaper price, and at first I would do a couple dabs with my finger onto my neck. I feel like this method hindered the sillage and longevity, so after some practice I finally figured out how to apply a couple drops from the vial directly to my neck, which I feel makes a world of difference. Anyways, this time Radiance lasted a good 4-5 hours on me. Yay!! Anyways, there's just something about the combo of the tuberose, berries and musk that I find extremely addicting. In fact, all of Britney's perfumes are addicting and I can say that they are one of my guilty pleasures. I find this one similar to Gucci Flora Gracious Tuberose.
One thing I should note about Radiance is that light seems to affect the smell of the perfume. I first sprayed this from a tester at Ulta and I thought it smelled terrible, like rancid berries. The sample that I got online is soooo much nicer, so be careful about where you store this. I'm not sure how old that tester bottle was but it was kept under bright lights, which definitely played a part in altering the fragrance.

Sophia666

Oh Radiance, How I Love Thee! I've owned 5 bottles of this since it first came out. It is still my signature. ♔

radzzzz

This wasnt WOW for me..its wearable but just not what i expected. I had my hopes up too much based on the other perfumes. I have to say i would rather wear this more than curious tho. They are both good perfumes but just not great! Radiance is a bit girly and rosey. The longevity isnt too powerful...wont last a whole day.

bbc.angiie
bbc.angiie

wow hermosa la botella pero el olor me causa dolor de cabeza pero si lo eh utilizado solo que pues sera como ultima opcion de mi lista!

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

A low priced perfume with a high priced "attitude"

Wow! I'm impressed with this fragrance. I wasn't expecting so nice from a "cheaper" perfume. It smells so pretty, floral and sweet, then light musk and vanilla, then settling to a light woodsy scent. Plus, this perfume lasted longer than most scents I've tried, after 6 hours it was still noticeable.

Sophia666

Radiance is totally my signature fragrance~ floral, feminine, fruity and classy. I advise however to not by it from online/discount stores as it seems to have a different smell that is "off" compared to department and retail stores. Perhaps it is because they are old testers and/or discounted and have been stored improperly for long periods of time. It is still my favourite, my go-to perfume and my boyfriend loves it. He carries the mini with him when he travels and smells it when we are away from each other, he can't get enough of it. Highly recommend it, but like i said, get it from a department/retail store to ensure the freshest and sweetest smelling potency.

nellychick31
nellychick31

Radiance opens with a strong fruity scent which comes across as raspberry on me. I love the floral heart of the perfume, especially tuberose as I'm a huge fan of that. I don't find it to be overly floral though. You can definitely smell the musk in the dry down, but it's muted by the addition of amber and woody notes. I will definitely purchase this one again

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

This perfume captures my soft&romantic side very well.
First of all, I'm totally in love with the bottle. It's very unique and beautiful. Light blue&pink is my most favourite color combination.

The scent is really pleasant. It's like sweet red berries water splashing all over white flower petals. Even though I'm a sweet gourmand lover but this perfume is sweet enough for my taste. I feel so girly but also sexy when I'm wearing it.

The sillage and longevity are impressive. It lasts on my skin all day long and it's not cloying at all.

LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

am_scentimental
am_scentimental

well i havnt seen thebottle but if it looks like the same mean the daimotees
on it thn its fab bottle nd will definetly buy it cz of the fancy bottle design lolls

EwieBro
EwieBro

Tuberose tuberose and more tuberose! And that is not a bad thing if you like tuberose! My sister loves it, but i am a little more into sweet and fruity scents, than, very floral scents.

Spok 1
Spok 1

Radiance is a really nice and fresh scent on the first spray you get a nice fresh radiant uplifting burst of juicy red berries but it gets quickly into the heart where i can defiantly smell the tuberose with hints of jasmine i don't pick up the other two floral's much. For the dry down the fragrance just gets a little bit muskier and a bit more woody but you can still smell the red berries and tuberose as this point too but there just not as prominent as they were. Overall very nice and fresh for day usage 8/10

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

Radiance is my first Britney Spears's perfume. It's very sparkling, seductive and lovely scent. To me, Radiance smell like berries shampoo mix with tuberose, jasmine and irit oil. I love it too much

soaked
soaked

Juicy Couture kind of thing. If you are fan of this youthful perfume line, you gonna love Radiance too.

quiggle
quiggle

I initially liked (before I bought it and after a few days of wearing it) this but as I wore it longer , I realized I didn't really fancy it. Sold it off after I still had 3/4 left.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I got a little half ounce of this today at TJ. The bottle doesn't have real rhinestones on it like the big bottles, but it is still very cute.

I tried the perfume tonight when I got home and I rather like it, especially since I was so disappointed with the last frag of Britney's I purchased (Circus Fantasy).

This is a more mature departure from the Fantasy line. Initially it is very strong, and I really only sprayed maybe a half spray. I get strong tuberose mixed with some sweet berries, but the tuberose is the dominant note. The background stays pretty fresh, and I can really understand why they called this radiance...it's clean, pretty, and classy. I like this departure from the tuberose in Michael Kors and the best way I can describe Radiance is almost a whiter tuberose than Michael Kors with raspberries playing it up a bit.

Discounted, this is a pretty good frag for a steal of a price. I just don't recommend it if you aren't a fan of white florals and tuberose...this is almost entirely tuberose to me.

perfumebox
perfumebox

Fresh, juicy, and nice but nothing groundbreaking. I found it on steep discount and I think it's pleasant enough to warrant a bottle at that price.

I'd describe it as cold, artificially-flavored fruit juice splashed over white flowers. Great for hot days and when I can't think of what to wear. Although I usually forget it's there, because the scent just doesn't stand out compared to others in my collection.

What is mind-boggling is the number of compliments I get from men when I wear this. Including random strangers. Now if you live in Asia, you know most men do NOT offer compliments to complete strangers on their fragrance. I always imagined one of my other "pedigreed" scents would be the ones to draw this type of reaction, but it's only ever happened with a $20 bottle of Radiance.

Go figure.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

hmmm I do like the smell of radiance by britney spears it reminds me of a sweeter version of curious with less staying power. Whenever I spray on radiance I have to treat it like a body mist because it is so light. I do like it, I feel like it is a well done fragrance the bottle is so pretty. It doesnt have that sour note in it like midnight fantasy it just has a nice berry smell, I do like midnight fantasy, fantasy, radiance, believe, in control, SOMETIMES hidden fantasy and I don't like circus at all. So I do love britneys taste in perfumes I also love jessica simpsons line, some of jlo's and katy perry's I just love playful scents that are bubbly and radiance is one of them! I would say this last up to 3 hours tops on skin, on fabric up to 6, sillage is moderate not the best like fantasy is but for what it is I do like radiance

Renata tang
Renata tang

First I felt noting special but after I think it is feminie and seductive, the bottle it is so stunning

kakaka2
kakaka2

If you smell this from a good distance on someone else that works well with the fragrance, it may seem ok, even enjoyable.

Personally, I find it utterly synthetic, fake, a wannabe who constantly fails to prove their qualities. Berries as well as flowers seem artificial to me, to such extend that I can barely stand even one spritz of this.

radzzzz

For some reason i am not Digging this scent as much as the other Britney Spears perfumes.Its an "ok" scent but just not what i was expecting. I like really floral girly scents and this just didnt do that for me. Its not as lasting as fantasy or curious.If you like clean scents then give this a try. It doesnt have that WOW factor for me but who knows.This might be perfect for someone else.

pedrogiriboni
pedrogiriboni

love it!

kkt
kkt

My favourite perfume! Love this one smells very light and refreshing like fresh berries very romantic smell

TwilightAngel19
TwilightAngel19

Radiance to me is a mediocre fragrance. It's not that strong or has long staying power. I was kind of disappointed when I first got it, but later, I got used to it because I paid for it and the scent didn't make me sick to my stomach. It's an everyday perfume and maybe it's directed towards younger girls. If you're looking for more sophisticated and stronger perfumes, this is not it for you. I like it anyway because Britney Spears perfumes are often pretty great. :)

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

I agree with IsaIsabella, everything she said is true. I tried to like it but every sniff i take there i go sneezing with a headache! This is going straight back to the store shelf.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Utterly synthetic. Gave me a bad headache. Think overdose of white florals and fake red berries.

Starts off with a burst of nauseating red berries. You know, the kind that tries to mimic real fruits but fail? To top it off, these red berries are coated with a corn syrupy sweetness.

The florals barge in. I used to think I dislike white flowers but I've come to a conclusion that it is not just any white flowers, but offensive, heady, in-your-face white flowers. This perfume offers just it. Imagine being pushed into a garden of plastic white flowers whose scents are accomplished by chemicals. EDIT: I realised the offensive note is actually tuberose, which I dislike immensely.

Try as I might to scrub it off with soap, it wouldn't go off. The scent tortures me for a good 3-4 hours at moderate sillage. I'm thankful when it finally subsides.

It is with relief that my mother enjoys this scent for it is now in her collection.

mhubbard

Sweet, pleasant, fruity, girly, musky, as others have said. I find it OK but I'm glad I only have a rollerball as this reminds me more of a body-spray type fragrance. Not bad but nothing special and definitely not for professional wear. Its a casual fragrance for young women, not for a special occasions. I enjoyed Fantasy much more. If you have other celeb fragrances from the last 6 or 8 years, you probably do not need it as it is rather generic.

Emanuela03
Emanuela03

I just recived this perfume. Love the bottle ! The smell isn't that spectacular, not very lasting on my skin. But it's perfect for a walk in the park to wear. It's a young pretty scent, flowery-sweet. If you need a perfume so you don't waste the good and expensive ones using them daily, then this can be one of choice.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This would be a nice daytime/work fragrance. It's not overly sweet and the musk gives it some depth.... However, on me the citrus turned sour after a couple hours (but that is per the normal for my chemistry). And omg, that bottle! If I were to ever buy this I might have to hide it in a drawer.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

even though I hate to admit it this smells REALLY good, like red berries and musk. men LOVE IT

warunphan
warunphan

Love this fragrance ... And stay in my top 5 best perfume ever . Sweet , fresh and very feminine

klmckendry
klmckendry

My absolute favourite of the Britney perfumes and has to be in my top 5 overall.

I get a buzz from the moment I spray it. Very feminine and pretty, with great lasting power and freshness. Love it!!

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Soft, non offensive floral with a little berry and powder. I actually smell some bath and body works carried away in this. Definitely for year round wear day or evening. I would guess this would smell best in warm weather. Three squirts with lotion is barely perceptible after an hour. Next time I'm going to squirt like a crazy woman....like five times. Very pretty. Five hours later I get whiffs of something very sweet and really soft and kind of uber sweet and absolutely delicious. I know it's not licorice but it kind of smells very sweet like some kind of candy. Maybe a super sugared berry tuberose that's ultra soft. Today is a wintery ice cold snow laden day and this was a little weak against the weather and a light application. This would be divine in the summertime. This is for people who want non offensive low key pretty scent. I am a fan of britney. She's beautiful and very special. I love her perfumes too. This is truly a more mature scent but could be worn by anyone. The bottle is beyond spectacular. Outrageous in the best way. I really would have bought it just to display that beautiful funked out bottle on my vanity. 8.5 out of 10.pretty sweet scent. Excellent price point. Does not smell like viva or Michael kors.

aigilia
aigilia

First of all i was impressed with this one by Britney Spears. I never thought to buy her brand coz what i knew most of her perfumes are overly sweet and can give me headache. But i fell in love with this and bought big bottle. I can smell the softly touch of white flowers and tuberose together with fruitiness and bit of sweetness.

rileysmith
rileysmith

I got this perfume last year for Christmas and I really liked it! It smells so fresh, fruity, and sweet! It's a little different from her past perfumes, but in a good way! I give it a 10/10 rating!

vattenmelon

i LOVE this perfume! my favourite of britney spears perfumes, at first it smells like alcohol but after that dissappears, a lovely floral-fruity woman scent appears, light.. but still has alot of personality:)

Blue Heaven
Blue Heaven

My least favourite of the BS range, however still a lovely scent to wear on a casual day.
I wear this to uni and to work as it has good staying power, however is nothing special enough for a night out or special occasion.
Still a lovely frag, however the fantasy range are still my favourites!

Bbbluefairy
Bbbluefairy

Look at that bottle!!

tyrone.d.sowden
tyrone.d.sowden

My absolute favourite fragrance The bottle looks incredible The spritz of red berry and all the floral notes blend amazingly and has great lasting power and sillage another winner from Britney Bitch 10/10

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

After finding and loving "Believe" and "Cosmic Radiance" I can only admit that Britney Spears (EA) makes very yummy and affordable scents in cute bottles to boot!

This one was a blind buy since I like tuberose and berry notes. Orange-blossom and jasmine are also favorites. The fact that I read & heard that it was identical to Cosmic Radiance didn't bother me one bit, if it wouldn't develop into its own character, it would only mean that I would have two bottles of a scent that I enjoy. (BTW it is true that the two Radiance scents are very closely related to Valentino's "Valentina" which I also own and paid FAR more for!) Go figure....

Back to Radiance: To me this one is a lighter and more tuberosey & less berry version of CR. A lighter and more 'sparkling' scent compared to the rich and creamy CR. A well suited addition that smells just as yummy yet a bit different, different enough for me to notice. If you like berry and tuberose yet want more tuberose, try Radiance. If you want the reverse, give Cosmic Radiance a sniff.

Silage is: a wonderful light tuberose that embraces me with a berry vibe -- Longevity is very decent with 5+ hours.

I like both and so does everyone I meet when I wear them...Try and enjoy! : )

kathhxoxo10
kathhxoxo10

I picked up this 1 oz. perfume a while back at Marshalls for $19.50 and absolutely love it. I was a bit hesitant to buy it, considering I had no idea what it smelled like! I basically blind bought it but was actually surprised that I am in love with it! I love this scent for the late summer time. Definitely think it is a bit strong. I only need one spray and im good for the day!

Jaay1
Jaay1

I really do lke this perfume. It smells very nice on me but I'm kinda tired of it. I have a brand new 3.3/3.4 bottle for swap so PM me :)

gazelle
gazelle

Blind buy because I liked the 1/2 oz. bottle. My 6 year old granddaughter admired it so much I had no choice than but to gift it to her. But not before I tried it first. Not bad. Smells berries to me. Warms my heart to see my grand already into (3) fragrances.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the 1oz. bout a month ago. Have to say, "This perfume is alright." It's definitely a daytime fragrance, which is most appropriate for use during the Spring or Summer Seasons. One a scale of 1 to 10, have to rate this fragrance a 6. If you like hints of red berries, jasmine, iris, & a twist of musk, then this perfume is for you. I've received quite a few compliments when wearing this fragrance for work.

P.S. Still, my fav. from Brit, Brit is Fantasy...

MeanSuga
MeanSuga

I went into Walgreens this morning, hoping they would have fragrance gift sets with slashed prices.
I had in mind that if they had Britney`s Midnight Fantasy, I would surely pick it up - blind buy based on reviews.
Radiance was the only set they had left, 1 ounce bottle edp and 3.3 ounce body souflee. So I picked it up, blindly, for $9.99.
I have had it on one wrist now for appox. 1 hour.
It is fresh berries, a white fresh floral.
Just a touch of musk. I do not get a powdery note.
It is not at all candy-like. It is very clean, has a sparkle, dare I say 'radiant'. I do not care what season it is, I would wear at anytime. A very nice edp that I especially like knowing that I aquired it at a bargain.
The bottle is pretty cool actually in person. I kept reading the Britney`s scents were well made, and much better then celeb scents and I agree. Radiance is a keeper.

ohshea
ohshea

Love this! I think Britney has finally evolved and this is her fragrance showinghe sophistication. Not syrupy and sugary sweet like fantasys or powdery like curious. Is very fresh and clean, but also appropriate for the evening! Love it.

mandy.may
mandy.may

FRUITY.one word to describe it...smells delish...

alanav09
alanav09

Britney is all grown up with this perfume. -- Okay, so she grew up on Believe, but this is very likely her best one.

Smells almost exactly like Viva La Juicy - whoever voted it off is in denial.

I, however, like it BETTER than Viva La Juicy, because Viva has that nasty smokey note in it that nauseates the living heck of me.

Longevity is average. I sprayed it on 3 hours ago and it smells as I'd expect it to after 3 hours.

As for the bottle, it is the CUTEST thing in person. Because they arent actual rhine stones, it doesnt have that trashy cheap look - the bottle is all glass. I love holding it-- its strangely glamorous.

annaiilyzii
annaiilyzii

Best Britney perfume EVER. I don't know how I came about owning this perfume, but I randomly found it while moving into my new house and was so surprised I never noticed it before. It's definitely fruity, but it has some muskiness and depth to it as well. It's good for day or night, just hanging out or for something more special. It doesn't necessarily last super long, so stock a purse spray or body lotion. The bottle is hella cute too;)

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

Although this fragrance is classified as a white floral, I have to say it is quite misleading. This scent is only slightly floral. As soon as it squirts out, you get a burst of juicy, sour red berries. And what I love about these red berries is that they do not smell synthetic whatsoever. Many lollies, flavours & scents have a very fake representation of a certain fruit. For example, grape chewing gum does not taste like authentic, fresh grapes. But I am glad to say the berries in this fragrance smell vibrant & fresh. I love the sourness to them. Once the top settles down, it calms into a warm floral but stays glamorous and fruity. Into the base note, it turns a little bit creamy and woodsy, but there are still remains of the sour berries. Overall this scent is probably one of Britney's best fragrances. If you haven't experienced this scent yet, go and sample it right away!

annettepe
annettepe

this one is a sweet fruity floral perfume. i like it, its a pleasant, girly and youthful scent though i dont find it necessarily special or unique. i think her other fragrances are a lot better than this.

nananessa
nananessa

I must admit that Britney seems to outshine the many others that fall into the "celeb" frags & she has done it again with Radiance.

This is a beautiful combination of notes. The berries reign queen here but it has a brilliant quality that many fruity scents seem to lack in modern fragrances.

The musk is soft, gently warming the fruit & florals. So pleasing with the musk base & not just another celeb vanilla base. Simple is it's composition, but very surprising in it's appeal. A nice one to have for fruit lovers that like equally balanced white flowers & a sensual smoldering musk. Poor longevity but good sillage.

Dunsockan
Dunsockan

I have seen this perfume in the stores, looked at it, thought: yes.. a Britney perfume...and moved on to another perfume and never really tried radiance on my skin... Until this weekend!

I don't know why i tried it on, I think it was the christmas spirit in me? (haha!)
But after the first spritz... WOW!
I was really surprised how good this fragrance was! A bit embarrassing that it's a Britney perfume but its a shame that I haven't smelled this one before!

It's a soft scent without being to week, and it's strong without being too heavy. A bit fruity and a good mix with the florals. Radiance is glamorous and sexy, Girly and sofisticaded!. The perfect combination!

I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist and told my boyfriend to smell that beautiful fragrance every single minute!
- Oh smell this! sooo goood! Isn't it?

I loooove perfumes and now I'm exited to add this one to my collection.

Lushylori
Lushylori

I just bought this yesterday and I'm once again pleased with yet another Britney Spears perfume :)
I was a bit apprehensive to buy this one because many reviewers on here were talking about how light it was.
When i opened it up,it didn't seem light to my nose at all...Its a nice fruity blend that almost smells like it has grape Bubblicious gum in it...or is it Hubba Bubba?!..hmmmm....either way its fun and fruity and i think it would be better suited for the warmer months :)
Britney Spears always has bottles that I'm proud to display on my vanity as well. I think she does exceptionally well with being a perfume creator.

Jadebinkx
Jadebinkx

I don’t know if I like this yet. It’s not at all bad, but I was expecting a bit more fruity. All I really get is a white flowery scent. I personally like the really sweet scents so I might be giving this one to a friend.

scentchik34
scentchik34

The weirdest thing happened with this perfume...i just finished a 1.7 oz bottle which i loooved..and i ordetred a 3.3oz online.when the new bottle arrived i sprayed it all over me and i was immediately disappointed. The smell of this second bottle is stale and old smeling....it doesn't have the freshness that my first bottle had. I'm so sad because i loved my first bottle but i can't stand the smell of this second bottle. Does anyone know why im getting such a big difference? Could it be the size difference of the bottle or could i have judt gotten a bad batch or maybe an old batch? If anyone had any ideas please let me know!

celebrity89
celebrity89

A very simple strait-forward scent. Like a baby Micheal Kors for a fraction of the price. Pretty bottle, too.

sarage
sarage

When I see a bottle like this, I have to try the perfume. :D
I am not a tuberosa fan at all, but the red berries make this perfume tolerable to me.
The tuberosa is there, and this is a very floral scent, but the red berries bring some youthful, fresh spark in it.
There is a significant difference between Radiance and Madonna's white flower scent: Radiance is fresh and yes, beautiful. This is for young and mature as well, I think.
I don't know if I like the bottle or not but I always appreciate the effort to create something new and different.

ggkeller
ggkeller

Did not like this one.

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

This is definitely one of those perfumes that makes you wonder if it's really a EDP or EDT. When you first spray radiance, you get a very light floral scent. As it dries down to the base notes, you'll get a more of a juicy citrus smell of the fruit notes. The smell of radiance is very light, but it does have an impressive lasting power just like most of Britney's perfumes. :)

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

Very light, very white-floral. In a nutshell, Radiance is in fact, radiant. I'm a fruity-floral lover, and though this is much more floral than fruity, I've just fallen madly in love with it. I'm definitely buying a full sized bottle sometime in the near future. My real challenge with this is going to be to stop sniffing my wrists every 10 seconds.

LexiOD
LexiOD

I love most Britney Spears fragrances, (Curious was my first perfume), so when I saw the 1.7 for $15, I grabbed a bottle.
The bottle is both very girly and very glamourous and very silly. The gems are actually part of the glass bottle itself, making them look cheeper than if they were even rhinestones in my opinion, but regardless, they look suspended in the glass and in that way they're pretty enough.
The fragrance is very light and smells like sparkling white grape champagne to me. I don't get red berries as much. It's like white grape champagne meets oriental notes for me. This scent is very mild and good for everyday use. I can see this being the Bobbi Brown of perfumes, the perfume to make it seem like you're not wearing perfume. (It COULD be a perfume, but it COULD also just be how that person smells.) However, not to sound rude, but I refer to this as my douche-baggery for women perfume. Not to say something mean about its wearers, (I am one myself, obviously), but this fragrance put simply smells of pure vanity. It also reminds me of what you might expect the air of an upscale restroom to smell like.
The lasting power is moderate. I don't imagine this would stick around all day, especially since it's so mild to begin with.
I give this one 7/10. Interesting fragrance to say the least.

xx

paganpurge
paganpurge

Being a fan of tuberose...I actually really like this fragrance! In my opinion it is very fresh and (for once) not creamy. I would have "loved" Radiance had it actually stuck to me long enough to appreciate. I get annoyed by fragrances that I have to keep applying throughout the day. It seems that Believe and Curious are the only two Britney scents that like to hang around with me, lol. I only wish that Radiance also enjoyed my company. *sigh*

sinclame
sinclame

This is the latest edition to my BS collection (found it for a really good deal). It's so light and feminine it reminds me of the original Curious with all of the beautiful white florals (which I also love). It has just the right amount of sweetness from the vanilla and the berries. It's a perfect spring scent and it will be a repeat buy.

loonad

i really like it but i do understand the air freshener reference.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Radiance smells like a potpourri air freshner, yuck!

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I came across this little beauty in my local sephora store for only 17.00 dollars for the 3.3 ounce.I had never tried it on my skin but took a chance and I just fell in love with it.On my skin it smells like a milder fruity michael kors that dries down warm and creamy with the tuberose and amber dominating.I love tuberose but it can be overpowering and this is perfect!In my opinion this does not smell cheap for a celebrity fragrance and I was kind of worried it would.This fragrance can be worn da
y into night but I would wear this more at night.It is warm fresh sweet and creamy and a little sexy.This smells better than some high end scents that are three times the price.I will be stocking up.This would be sultry for summer and elegant for winter.A great year round girly scent.Give it a try.

Part of the perfume family Valentina, Scarlett, Cosmic Radiance and Radiance! Love all 4!!

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Britney's fragrances have a good reputation among all the celebrity fragrances out there so I gave this one a try.

I had three squirts and was left underwhelmed. It is a faint floral, but not unique and after half an hour I couldn't smell it at all. Nice bottle though, as usual with her range.

Even after three squirts I could only smell it by sniffing hard on my skin.

Not one for my collection, I'm afraid.

FranFran
FranFran

The first time I smelt this, I was about 12 or 13 so when I saw the bottle I thought "ew". I carefully looked around the store to see if anyone was looking(I was very shy about my female fragrance obsession that time haha) and sprayed my wrists and neck before getting scolded by the sour woman working at the store for spraying a female frag haha. I must say, it was very much worth it, Radiance sparked my obsession for tuberose! This smells like red berries, slightly woodsy notes and musk with a sharp blade of tuberose cutting through it to give it an airy, fresh and sexy smell. I don't find this animalic at all, just berries and tuberose. Sillage is okay, lasting power isn't that good but this is much better than cosmic radiance! Brings back memories of using it to upset the store woman, mischeviously laughing and running away haha :') one of my favourites in the Britney collection! Oh and by the way, its not "synthetic" its called tuberose, maybe you're just not used to it in large doses, and the bottle eventually grew on me of course! 8/10

MissButterfly
MissButterfly

I've fell in love in this one. Then in other Britney's frags.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.

It is perfect for woman in every age. Sweet and sexy at once. Light and chic.
I mean tuberose, which I love combined with berries and jasmine give that sweetness.
If you hadn't try it by now I'll use some keywords to describe it! Magic, feminity, evening, night, sexy, unforgivable...
I heard a lot of compliments when I was wearing it, it leaves a subtle tail.
I'm surprised because I read some opinions on the Internet saying that it is flat, chemical and common.
NONE OF THE ABOVE.
I recommend it, If you are looking for a perfume to everyday use. Perfect also for the date and evening go-out.

It charmed me at the first sniff.

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

I smell berries and amber basically in this scent, it is not offensive in the least but it IS pretty basic. Not something that anything other than a teen would go for i imagine...

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I love this perfume! It think it is a beautiful floral for everyday wear. I smell the berries. I smell the tuberose. I love the tuberose!

I don't see how anyone could possibly make any connection to Viva La Juicy. No way on earth! Viva La Juicy is pure sugar and carmel. It is very harsh on my skin, where as Radiance is a lovely berry filled, floral. Radiance is a very lady like scent. VLJ is just not.

The longevity of this perfume is good lasting several hours. The sillage isn't epic. It dies down and stays close to the skin. I am almost out of my first bottle. I will be buying another!

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

I had this perfume for a few months now and at first it was ok but the more I wore it the more I loved it! Now it's one of my favorites!

alexandra.lomaswoolmore
alexandra.lomaswoolmore

I love Britney but I think this is her worst fragrance. I have it, it was a gift, but I prefer Cosmic Radiance, lasts more and smells better.

loonad

just blindbought it off cheapsmells.a bargain but upon the 1st spray i was not impressed.i love britney's perfumes and so i will let this one grow on me for a while.this does smell quite sexy though.

edit 10/9/2012:new review-love this!

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I just bought radiance 3 days ago.actually,I was trapped between radiance n its twin sister,cosmic radiance.finally,I chose n bought radiance over cosmic radiance because cosmic radiance smelled quite strong to my nose.it has gardenia flower which I am not fond of it..before I decided to buy radiance,I’ve tried this as a tester on a piece of paper strip..it smelled light,cool,airy,fresh,clean,soft,a bit powdery and flowery.until the drydown of this perfume,it still has the same smelling characters..so I bought this without hesitation.

Then,after I reached home,I tried this perfume on my wrist..it smelled fresh,clean n suddenly,it smelled like jasmine flower..i didn’t know whether it’s jasmine flower or jasmine tea scents.that jasmine scent in radiance reminded me of Marry Me by Lanvin which was quite similar to radiance.despite of having jasminey scent,it is also sweet (not overly sweet n non candy-type),a bit powdery(not overpowdery..it’s just nice) n also has woody scent.not forgetting,there’s creamy-ness detected in radiance which I think that’s the best part of it.then,I quickly turned on my wifi n searched at fragrantica.com.it stated there are red berries as its top notes.tuberose,jasmine(yay,it’s so true there’s jasmine flower added!),iris(I think iris flower created the powdery effect in this perfume),cashmere wood(i assume cashmere wood brings out the creamy scent),musk n amber.as usual,musk acts as perfume softener n amber created the warmth effect in radiance.

I have to mention here that I couldn’t smelled any red berries as its top notes..i could only smelled grape as its opening.i couldn’t agree more with @Fragoholic.i agreed with what he said in his video review in youtube.he did say the same thing.he smelled grape in radiance.but the red berries to me are detectable on the drydown of this perfume.

Regarding the design of the bottle,I personally don’t think that the bottle looks cheap n ridiculous like what some of the people here commented.i think it is a well-designed bottle and elegant.the fake rhinestones of pink n blue colour to me,are the soft colours with its own unique personalities and also has the meaning/symbols of purity,feminity,elegance,allure,loyalty,loving n of course,radiance.

In my opinion,Britney’s fragrances are so contrary with her own personality as a famous pop princess…I think all her fragrances created,honestly came from her feminine heart,deep down inside.so the outcome of the products mostly smells nice n beautiful.

almarie
almarie

Radiance is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. I prefer this one over Justin Bieber's Someday, although they are both very similar. I absolutely love the staying power of this scent. I can really smell the berries which I love, and the dry down is awesome!

mil1991
mil1991

such a good combination between berries and white floral..prefer this over cosmic radiance..this one creates more sensual sweet creamy type of scent give it more nice floral undertone to it..

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This scent was nothing to write home about at all. I smelled this and it didn't leave an impression on me :(

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

My first impression was, wow, red berries. Holy Cow. Then about 20 seconds later, white floral. It's sort of a watery white floral, and fairly light, which is nice. The berries faded and the white floral comletely dominated. Overall I thought it was just okay, If you love berries and white floral and you want something light that doesn't last long and stays close to the skin, then you have a winner. Otherwise, I think there are better white florals out there. I just didn't get "sparks" when I wore it. And for me I really don't need to own another perfume if I don't LOVE it since I have so many already. At least I have my beloved Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy to keep me company!

limeynyc
limeynyc

I love this perfume. Granted I'm not a tween or a Spears fan but this perfume was everything i wanted in a perfume. Its light and delicate, fresh and airy, slightly fruity and slightly sweet. You could wear this to the office or first date and i can't imagine anyone being offended. This is one of the few perfumes that both my mom and boyfriend love. Don't let the face on the fragrance dissuade you from trying it.

Shinbin
Shinbin

Love this scent, this is one of my favourite BS fragrances. i find its better than fantasy and cosmic radiance.. i enjoy the sweetness of this perfume and the bottle is very pretty too. shame about the pricetag i wish it was the same price as believe right now, i usually get believe at a tenner in fragrance direct :D

also i smelt radiance when it first came out as my friend got it for her birthday, i should have joined the band wagon ages ago for this perfume !! :D

supersiren
supersiren

I fought so hard against getting anything in Britney's frag line, but after smelling Radiance, I folded. I have to admit that I feel her maturity in her life and career is reflected in this fragrance. While this is fun and young, sweet berries and fresh iris opening, the drydown (on me) was edgy and sexy with a hint of musk, the warm, creamy tuberose and sensual orange blossom. It was very similar to how Juicy Couture Juicy Couture smells on me after it dries down. I'm very pleased and impressed with this fragrance.

shanteyoustay
shanteyoustay

Smells exactly how the bottle looks. Too sweet

Princess

Not my type, a strong fruity floral. A mix of berries, tuberose & iris.

Rosemayre
Rosemayre

I can't say how much I LOVE this one! I just wish the scent did not wear off so quickly, and I cannot explain how upset I am that my daughter used most of my last bottle. :( Very youthful. Very refreshing. It just puts me in an overall good and confident mood.

TheAlyssaVega
TheAlyssaVega

My scent for all occasions! I will always have it in my collection. It is beautiful, gentle, but straight and aggressive, as a combination of white flowers and red berries. Absolutely not sweet, it is universal, it can be worn any time of year, it can be day or evening, it does not matter. This is feminine fragrance , but at the same time, this is for a confident, free and powerful woman, a woman who knows what she wants and always takes whatever she wants. The fragrance that impossible to forget.
I found "My signature fragrance" in this perfume. And every time with proud I call its name to all who are interested in, what kind of perfume I wear.

Bunniewabbit
Bunniewabbit

i bought this perfume becuase the bottle was so pretty. This is a very soft and sweet scent, it isnt very strong and it doesnt last that long but its still nice.

Nikki_B
Nikki_B

This is probably one of my most favourite britney scents! The fruityness and the light florals make it perfect and very versatile. i can imagine you could use it for most occations and thoughout the year. The only problem with this one is it doesn't seem to last long and there isnt much of a base. This is one of the advantages of the spin off cosmic radiance, a vanilla base has been put in which finishes the fragrance off nicely. This one is probably my most used fragrance because it is so versatile and so easy to wear :)

mr_lestrange
mr_lestrange

this is my new perfume and i love the sensual scent of berries. I use this everyday but i have to spray it on again after 5hours, this perfume easily wears off.. I rated this as number 1 on Britney's line of perfume.

Hayven
Hayven

This is a safe scent in my opinion--it won't announce your presence, but it's noticeable and pleasant. I smell red berries and tuberose. It does not smell like Curious to me; Curious has more floral notes that mask the tuberose in my opinion. Once I use up my everyday scent, I think I will switch to Radiance next.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Quite similar to Elizabeth Arden´s Redd Door, is in the same line for me: soapy, even flowery-sweety. So clean, comfortable. However, I prefer the Red Door´s one (the lasting power is longer than Radiance´s)

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

There is nothing that 'speaks' to me about this fragrance, though, not bad. It's basic and normal. Actually, it reminds me of a Revlon Shampoo from back in the 90's called Outrageous. At least, how I remember it.

MaiThy
MaiThy

I dont like it much, just a so so scent to me, because of the tea effect cause by jasmine and gardenia which are not my favorite notes. But everytime I spray it, I do feel Im flying, this is a very uplifting scent, fresh,young, and comfort. Its worth the name Radiance

panda0410
panda0410

Still not sure I like this one, and on me at least its def got a floriental feel, as opposed to standard floral fruity concoctions, this one definitely has a spicy kick to it that leans on the oriental side. Ive tried this before, and just acquired a bottle, it has a sour intensity to it that I cant say I love, though I dont immensely dislike it either. The red berries are almost certainly responsible for that and in one sense at least I can admire and respect the fact that those red berry notes - which true to form ARE in fact rather sour - haven't been candied up in the development of this fragrance. The african orange flower is right up there in the opening and deep in the heart, and if you've smelt this before then you'll recognise it immediately - its quite enduring in this fragrance.

Tuberose and jasmin are apparent, though not heady, I would have dearly liked a softer floral to counteract that bitterness from the red berries... the iris would have been lovely with almond or perhaps heliotrope, but alas neither are here, so the bitter notes continue through the top and heart and resonate in the base as well.

Musk isnt widly overt, neither is the amber, but the cashmere is there, although again not enough to soften that bitter red berry note.

Overall I dont love this perfume, but I dont hate it either. On a nice spring or autumn day its lovely. But be warned in the heat that bitter note becomes slightly rancid and has a very offputting scent that reminds me distinctively of bad body odour in humidity. Its not a winning combination, and I wouldnt consider gifting this either, but its alright for casual wear in the right conditions.

chrissi.ville
chrissi.ville

Her "Radiance" series are amazing. I got this one first and it was my favourite besides Midnight Fantasy immediately. I was a bit scared I wouldn't like it, because I hate "Curious" and "Circus Fantasy", but when I smelled this one, I fell in love again.

marydoan90
marydoan90

I was REALLY hoping to like Radiance because I've heard that this was better than Curious (which I love).
But this perfume just didn't work for me.
Oddly, the berries only come out strongly on me in the drydown, which is the only time I like the perfume.
It might be my skin chemistry, but there's a sharp floral note that really makes me want to plug my nose. Unfortunately I'm not good at detecting floral notes, so I can't pinpoint what it is exactly. Perhaps tuberose or jasmine.
Darn my skin chemistry :(

Sassysilver20
Sassysilver20

Got this in a gift set from hubby. He loves it. To me it's ok. It is a little too floral in the top notes for my taste. I don't mind wearing it for hubby but I probably wouldn't buy it again. I like her fantasy series better.

muncierobson
muncierobson

I absolutely love this fragrance! I love the initial blast of red berries, the sweet and summer florals in the middle and the musky and vanilla of the base! I like it so much, I'm trying to develop a similar version with a woody base that is more macho!

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

WHOA. This filly came flying through the gate wearing TUBEROSE & GARDENIA'S around her neck, jumped the fence and found a pasture full of tart marion-berries and ate until she had her fill.
I like this. I normally go for gourmand, oriental or spicy scents and I am REEEEEAALLLY trying to expand my horizons and perfume collection so decided to grab this as it was a gift set on clearance for $14.00.
It smells very similar in my opinion to the Kim Kardashian original fragrance. It has as much tuberose as Michael Kors on my skin and oddly enough, the longer I wear it I get pure Fracas. Tuberose just dominates any perfume on my skin so this must be what is coming out. I am glad I tried something different. If tuberose and gardenia or night blooming florals come out strong on your skin, you will want to use a light hand with this or it could be headache inducing instead of seducing. I have been trying to find a scent that will last on me and produce more silage since I have a hard time finding any scents that last on me and hopefully this one will be my new Spring love.

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

I got this one as a gift, as I purchased another fragrance..... however it was a disappointment. The scent for me is synthetic flowers and sugar...and thats it. It gives me a headache!!!!! Although I got it for free, it was a bad deal..... I just couldn't keep it .... gave it away! uuuugh .... I gave it to a friend of mine, who actually loooooves it....

Jag fick den här som en gåva när jag köpte en annan doft ..... men det var en stor besvikelse. Doften består av syntetiska blommor och socker ... och det är allt. Jag får huvudvärk!! Trots att jag fick den gratis var det en dålig affär, jag kunde bara inte behålla den.... jag gav bort den! uuuugh .. Jag gav den till en väninna som faktiskt äääälskar den!!!!

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

i bought this w/o smelling it and i happened to love it. this is probably my favorite from b.s. line. this smell is more mature and a little alluring. very romantic and soft. lasting power 4 hours. this is an every day scent.

acv43
acv43

i blindly bought this resulting from a combination of nostalgia from missing my bottle of curious ( it was my first perfume as a teenager, but it ended up crystallizing for some reason) and my inability to pass up a good deal.
I was hoping it would be somehow reminiscent of curious's juicy/freshness, however sadly it was a disappointment.
Firstly the bottle does not look as good in person as it did online, half of the gems are sort of frosted and weird looking. Secondly and most importantly the fragrance to my nose is a let down.
After a spray the scent is immediately synthetic tuberose and sugar...and thats it.
after about an hour the dry down is actually quite nice like expensive clean french milled soap, nice but not worth the initial smack in the face of synthetic flowers.
this one is also extremely headache inducing, for some reason whenever certain florals + sweets combine it is like a knife in my brain! lol
Sadly despite the great deal i got, i gotta return this baby :(
no offense to those that enjoy it, everyone perceives scents differently and I am sure i would find this non-offensive if worn by another person

Susanita
Susanita

Really weird mix like most of the Britney´s fragrancies are! I wanted some new fragrance n I told to my friend just buy this one for me (she went abroad) even though I didn´t know how does it smell. (That happened just after Britney has launched this. So old story already, but any way...) Maybe there is something if u really like her, you will also like her fragrancies already. I have to admid that if there wasn´t her name in the bottle I wouldn´t use it. Or neather buy it at the first place.

BUT still after this talk I have to say that I like this one, not every day wear, but some times with certain feeling. And the way how she does it, these perfums, they are so different and totally something else than just some basic flower fragrance.

hanihafiz
hanihafiz

lovely boyfriend of mine bought this for me as he thought the bottle is so cute and probably i will like it too. the smell of radiance only work for me after the smells settle down. the 1st hour after spraying it on is just too strong for me. but then after few hours i got several compliment from my work colleague. so somehow it really help in making my day whenever i'm down. too bad boyfriend not a fan of the smells though...he is sticking with the 1st perfume i wore when we first met, which is avon perfume. :P

aqua76239
aqua76239

this was a blind buy for me and I got it because I saw it dirt cheap. I mostly wear gourmands but every so often I get a craving for a floral perfume and my taste usually leans towards gardenia and tuberose. While I like this well enough, its not love. I get red berries and tuberose. The end. I'm not entirely sure that its a winning combination even though it smells pleasant enough. Hmmm...to be honest, I was expecting something a bit more floral and less fruit. Picture rasberries and some currants sprinkled with tuberose petals. I actually like most BS fragrances but I think this one is the weakest one in the bunch(and lasting power is not good either, 2 hours tops). I just got this so will test some more and update.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

The official perfume description is VERY true & honest:
Luscious berries and dewy petals unfold to reveal a radiant heart of luminous pure white flowers, lit from within by the glow of precious amber, woods and sexy musk. This is Britney's best perfume by far! Its hard to describe because its not overly sweet, its fresh but not clean. It's just PERFECT. =)

10/10 :)

lilax0
lilax0

This smells very similar to Curious, but it is sweeter and fruitier - much better than Curious IMO. When you first spray Radiance, you get a burst of berries which quickly fades into a lovely, light floral scent. There is a sweetness to this perfume, but nowhere near as sweet as Britney's Fantasy collection. I don't normally go for floral perfumes but i really like this one, however it doesn't last that long on me, it almost disappears completely after about an hour :( I would wear Radiance during the day, it's perfect for the summer too as it's nice and light.

naheed
naheed

Radiance starts with a sweet yummy candy like berry note which, despite being sweet isn't cloying but refreshing and pleasant. To mix with the yummy fruitiness of berries, sexy jasmine joins in and gives the fragrance a nice boost of white florals.

Can be best described as fruity+ white floral scent. The sweet candy phase doesn't stay too long and after that white florals run the show till the end.

glamorouszombie
glamorouszombie

The bottle of this once is really nice! I think the only problem is it smells very little girl like and candyish. I think this is more suited for pre-teens and teens. It's nice in small hits and any more than one spray of this is just too overwhelming!
It is great it's just suited for a younger crowd.

fath1ma
fath1ma

Never sorry blind buy of this one. First 5 minutes, I can't detect what flowers and fruit is, but I love the way its scent entering my head. Tuberose works so well. Red Berry noticed.
This' not sweet neither bitter. So balance for me. Not kinda girly and not woman even old lady...I guess every age can have it! I suggest this one for the ladies who like floral fruity that calming, relaxing and excellent. Maybe I will take Radiance to everywhere I go from now

Britney is working this verywell !!!

Mr. Nose
Mr. Nose

Radiance is a summer fragrance. Delicately sweet and agrèable. Fresh like it's berries.

I just bought Radiance's kit for my girlfriend as her birthday is coming up, she's damn sure gonna smell lovely...

The bottle is Britney's best one, I must say.

If you're looking for a fresh, lightly sweet and kind fragrance, Radiance is a great choice.
Girly on an adorable and well measured way.

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

Radiance is my all time favorite perfume! I'm not just saying that because I'm a Britney fan, but I LOVE Britney's perfumes. They consist of a lot of vanilla which I LOVE. This one smells like berries, vanilla and elegance.

A lot of people say their favorite Britney perfume is Curious or Fantasy, so I bought a small bottle of Curious and a 1 oz of Fantasy, and I'm sort of glad I didn't get full sizes. I love Fantasy, but it's definitely not as good as Radiance. Curious just smells like just floral-ness, where Radiance has a healthy mixture. If your thinking of trying any of Brit's perfumes, I'd suggest Curious if your a floral fan, Radiance if you like berries and vanilla, because Radiance and Curious smell like opposites!

Lil Mju
Lil Mju

When I first heard that Britney makes perfume, I thought What the hell?! - I'm not a fan of her music or Britney herself... But I have to say that she's quite good at perfumes!! I've smelled Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy and ths.

This is one of my fave perfumes! It's more fruity but with a warm cuddly touch. It opens with red berries and then comes everything else :) What surprised me is that it's not that sweet unlike other Britney's perfumes.

The thing I don't like is the berries. The problem with that note is that it makes me nauseous, and I'm afraid that's hat happens here too... Oh wel I guess I'm just gonna have to try it again. :)

Scent: 9.5/10
Bottle: 11/10 - so pretty and doesn't look cheap to me!

I thought of a big watermelon when I tested it. Now that I see the notes, it was probably the red berries. It's more a fresh and clean scent. Mabye it's because I do not like fresh and also tuberose, but it wasn't appealing to me.

when i first sprayed this on i wasn't sure if i was going to like wearing it and even considered washing it off. it has that strange note in it that smells like celery, but only at the start. about 20 mins. after i applied it, it turned into a rich creamy soft floral and that celery note was gone. i'm liking it very much now and am amazed at its longevity. it has lasted about 4 hrs on me so far and i can still smell it. nice.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Good job for a celebrity perfume! Nice bottle, good price, the scent reminds of cherry or apple blossoms, very floral, not a favorite but I like it.

SheShe
SheShe

I have a few samples. I like Midnight Fantasy, so I thought I'd try Radiance. Notes seemed promising.

The fragrance reminds me a bit about Viva la Juicy, but it's less sweet and more sour, fresh, also radiant indeed. Red berries quickly go away and there come the radiant flowers. They shine and shine like jewels - but nice ones. Then the wood comes out. All in all, top and heart notes last shortly - only about 1 hour and a half and then base comes out and lasts for about 2 hours. So that's a really short time imo.
What I like the most is red currant - I can't find Aqua Allegoria Grosellina anywhere and the currant is nice...

The scent is positive and bright and shining but I met low shelf fragrances with longer lasting power. This one is none. So:

lasting power: 1,2/5
fragrance: 3,6/5
bottle: 3,3/5

It seems too much attention was put to a look of the bottle than the fragrance itself... all in all the bottle looks better in pics, in reality there aren't any jewels but it's a coloured glass sticking outside.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Well, the Radiance bottle seems to be a bit contentious! I'm one of the women who really disliked the look of this bottle and it put me off from even trying the perfume! The coloured tile effect is similar to Ungaro's Apparition perfumes but those bottles are much nicer and classier looking than the Radiance bottle which just looks a bit cheap & nasty!!

However, I was sent a mini of Radiance by a swap partner on here and I really like it. It's a really well formulated fruity floral with the berries being the most predominant note to me, together with the jasmine, amber and musk. I'd call it a 'midweight' fruity floral because it's not too light or fruit juice'y, and it's not too heavy and sickly. I also think the amber, musk and cashmere give it a depth and sexiness that a lot of floral fruities don't necessarily have.

I think I'll be looking out for a good deal on Radiance and will then get myself a big bottle, even if I do think the bottle itself is a bit yucky and tacky looking! I thought the Believe bottle wasn't very nice but this one is even less nice but the perfume is miles better than Believe. This is definitely a joint fave Britney perfume for me, along with Curious.

loreta87
loreta87

i love the smell its actually good....
but my only problem is, this fragrance doesn't last longer on my skin thought its EDP, it last less than an hour... so i prefer fantasy range over this one... still i love the smell and the bottle..

In Vogue
In Vogue

This is a very fruity fragrance, I didn't detect any floral notes at all. It began with a blast of something that smelled like guava or pineapple, not like berries to me. Then it changed briefly to coconut. This was followed by the end, a peachy musk.
This is a very simple fragrance, geared to the teen market. The bottle far outdoes the fragrance it holds.

Jellybean
Jellybean

fresh berry jam and musk combo. not too shabby; and better lasting power in comparison to other BS perfumes.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I don't think the bottle is cheap and tacky. There are some designer perfumes out there which are just as bad. I think because it is Britney some people are judging too quickly. I found the perfume lasted and lasted on my wrist. I did not get any Charlie Red I have worn that one for about 15 years. I think it is a little like Paris Hilton's Siren with a little berrie at the beginning which soon fades. I found it quite a strong perfume not like Red Door but strong on my wrist. I think for the price it's a good perfume and it has a little of everything to please everyone. It is no comparison to Givenchy or Gucci or whatever but for something pleasant at a price most people can afford and easy to find I think Brit did good. It is less sweet than the fantasy line and not as bizzare as Believe so she is just trying to cater for people who want this type of scent. If it is not enough for you then just stick to Fantasy range or move on but stop complaining it is cheap and the bottle is tacky blah blah. It certainly isn't cheap rubbish one thing Elizabeth Arden does well is make good quality perfumes that are not too bizzare and are priced well I would never say they are rubbish they just don't have much prestige associated with them because basically some people are snobs and they are missing good value. I support you Brit you keep the perfumes coming:)

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

I found this to be a pleasant fresh,floral scent.Many may say that this isnt a unique scent but i really do find it radiant,lovely for everyday wear and i feel that its safe for those who tend to get headaches pretty easily from stronger scents =)

Beautiful Playwright
Beautiful Playwright

Radiance was an immense disappointment. When first sprayed it's nearly jarring. My first thought was: oh, no! I won't be able to wear this again. I nearly washed it off. Of course, after some time I kind of liked it; maybe that's too generous of me to say, perhaps 'I could tolerate it' is a more honest conclusion. The lasting power is really pitiful. Another thing I noticed is that soon after it is sprayed you can no longer smell it on yourself: how strange is that? The bottle is delightful, really quirky & pretty: if only I liked its contents as much.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I feel like when you spray on Radiance you get a ton of sweet berries in the opening. It dries down to a soft floral after about a 30 minutes to an hour of it on your skin. I feel that this perfume stays more close to your skin unlike some of her other perfumes (Fantasy line, Believe etc.).

I have to admit, I did think of Curious when I first tried this at the store a while back. But when I kept going back and testing it out I feel that what makes Radiance different from Curious is the berries. I feel that Curious is more of a sweet floral as with Radiance is more of a berries floral, or sweet floral you could say.

This perfume doesn't last a really long time, it lasted on my skin about 3-4 hours and even when I smelled my wrist I couldn't smell anything. So, that's a downside of the perfume.

I feel like the bottle looks kinda tacky in pictures and in person also. The jewels aren't exactly "glued on", but it totally looks like they are. The bottle looks cheapy made so that's another downside I think to the perfume.

Regardless, I love this perfume. Even though it's not really unique smelling or different, when I put this on I feel radiant.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially mature floral which gets younger and sweeter as it evolves..

Initial 1 hour = yet another floral

1 hour - 2 hours - turns 60% floral and 40% sweet candy

2 hours - Projection all gone and stays very close to skin

Sorry, waste of money

lizzie81
lizzie81

I feel the opposite from the last reviewer about this fragrance. I hated the bottle and it prevented me from trying it for a long time- also i'm not a huge fan of Britney scents so far but this one I actually quite enjoy. Its not ground breaking but it's a nicely done floral and very wearable. I'm liking her more recent fragrances as the earlier ones tended to be too sweet for my taste. From first spray I get floral coupled with a nice woody scent with just a hint of sweetness. Lasting power is only ok, perhaps not as long lasting as the fantasy range but it still holds its own when compared to a lot of other scents on the market. On the whole according to my preferences I find Britney's scents are getting better, more mature and more wearable for me (I'm 29). I really enjoy this one and circus fantasy! :0)

Christian14596
Christian14596

i am really disappointed with this fragrance.. firstly i really like the bottle and because of that i was sure i was going to get it .. however, it didn't turn out the way i hoped. theres nothing bad about this fragrance but its nothing spectacular either. from the first spray all i could smell was grape and tuberose and it didn't go anywhere from there .. the lasting power was also very poor as i remember this lasting about 1 and a half hours tops..its really a shamed as i really wanted the bottle :( .. lets all hope cosmic radiance is nothing like this!

nicki317
nicki317

I really wanted to like this based on what other people compared it to, but to my surprise I did not.
I tested it at the store, and found it did not last and smelled more suitable for a teenager. Had a candy-like and unsophisticated smell in my opinion. Disappointing.

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

I wish I could like this one. It is promising upon the first spray, but all I get throughout the day is slightly bitter tuberose and nutty plastic. I don't smell a single berry. I don't know which notes are responsible for that nut-scented plastic smell. I did try this a few times just to make sure my nose wasn't having an off day. I don't dislike this enough to say anything particularly witty about it--it just didn't work for me.

Lasting power is so-so: if your body chemistry goes with this one, it is a good "hot day" perfume. I couldn't smell it wafting up on me, which is just as well because I didn't like it. It only lasted about 4 hours on me.

The bottle is absolutely darling!! It is made of glass, not plastic. At least I only bought a mini.

mallholic
mallholic

i just bought it, the price is cheap and smells nice like a bubble gum candy..i think its very similar to others Britney's perfume, is this her trade mark or what??
longevity is so so, the bottle looks so girlie, suitable for teens..
first time i spray, the odor was so strong, made me got headache suddenly but only for 30mnts then it became softer.. it is very suitable for day occasion..not recommended for evening/night.

Whit
Whit

I have the lotion and it lasts forever on my skin; I can still smell it the next morning. I wear it year round, but for some reason, it reminds me of a crisp, fall day. I'm not sure why though, maybe the berries? I can't wait for Cosmic Radiance! Hurry up, Brit!

camaral
camaral

Radiance smells like Charlie Red, but I think Charlie Red was better- definitely lasted longer. I love Britney, but this one doesn't do it for me.
UPDATE: I tried this again, recently- did a bigger spray, lasted way longer. TOTALLY Charlie Red. Did they sell her the patent?

NG
NG

i was dreaming of testing this one,the bottle is so attractive and fantastic... and when i do, i just liked the top notes, it's not like fantasy or midnight, i couldnt find something sweet unless the top fruits, and also it's not long lasting, it's just dissappear after 1 hour or so!

skissez
skissez

its a vary girly & beautiful smell but to light of a scent doesnt last on skin for even a whole hour its not really like a eau de parfum but like a body mist, to over priced for the lasting power

saramarie88
saramarie88

Its a nice fruity/floral. To me its more on the Floral side not so much on the Fruity but fruity is definitely there. The dry down is nice, that's when i get a little coconut from it. i have said nice quite alot and that's what it is just nice. nothing that special. A good everyday scent to wear to the supermarket or when you are having a stay at home day.

jeessss22
jeessss22

I like it but once you compare this scent with another real one, you can see the gaps. It smells cheap and fake but with no comparison it smells sweet, fruity, very girly and like a good time. A scent that you can enjoy but can be overbearing, not one my favorites but buying a smaller version of this and using it every now and then would be acceptable.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I like this scent, to me smells a little like strawberry and creamy vanilla ice cream, the lasting power is good also, and I also must say that for this one the bottle is very pretty:)

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

Sweet ..nothing new. I smell only red berries and some mix of flower..i expected a perfume more sensual and adult...very synthetic.

Parfumanka
Parfumanka

I liked it from the first sniff and bought it at once. Now I still like it and use quite often. However, later my impression of the scent has changed a bit - now I like the beginning less, but later on when the scent opens - it becomes really nice. I think, it is perfect for summer or spring. The scent is light and nonintrusive in a good way.

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

A wonderful scent, It is pleasant not all in you're face like most. Its nice and sweet with a mixture of berries and flowers with some sugar. I think it is a casual fragrance everyday use. It makes you feel pretty whenever you put it on or at least thats what my chemistry perimits. It smells amazing on me and people love it so for me it a must. It is worh a try so go ahead and sniff what do you have to lose?

kurobara yuki
kurobara yuki

I just bought this perfume and i really, realyy love it... for me, it is worth buying it.. =)

carabear
carabear

tacky bottle, and ridiculously terrible ad. i laughed at loud. as for the perfume- it's fine, i might be a bit biased because celebrity fragrances in general (and britney spears' in particular) annoy me, but i don't think it's anything special. bit of citrus, lots of berries, easily headache inducing. i'll pass.

Wynter
Wynter

Radiance is a sweet floral with white notes. There is nothing unique or overly special about Radiance, it is simply feminine, delicate and pretty. Radiance is more sophisticated than the gourmand-based Fantasy line, while remaining youthful. If you're looking for an inexpensive, light floral to wear to work or school, Radiance might be what you're looking for. But if you're looking for a sexier, date-night scent, skip Radiance and check out the Fantasy line of scents.

almondcookie
almondcookie

I think I am in trouble. I have over 60 bottles of perfumes. Every celeb is making one scent after the other. The truth is that perfumes sell faster than cd's today. If you buy one it is equally as good as good as buying 3 albums ( YES YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT IT ). However, can you place a price on the satisfaction you get after spraying a perfume you like? I really like Radiance.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

this perfume is beautiful! i sampled it today at wal-mart and loooved it! it's bad enough i already have too much perfume, but now i may have to buy this. I agree w/ a previous review; this is a more mature perfume, but not old lady-ish, just less fruity and more florally and refined. a must buy!

sofiii
sofiii

Sweet,deep, woody orange-ish smell combined with jasmine, sparkles and brings the beginning of Radiance. Somewhat it’s like a copycat of Juicy Couture’s original perfume with all the big, loud, tart sweetness delivered by a medium of sweetened heady jasmine.

Then it smells more tamed, warm and a little bit generic like a lot of perfumes launched recently—with a little bit sweet citrusy hint, white flower harshness(at least it’s harsh to me since I’m not a fan of white flowers) plus something smells ‘sparkling’ (and synthetic to some).

The dry down is just slightly quieter, but wish-wash, just like a lot of celebrity perfumes (well, typically Britney’s, I’m thinking about the Fantasy series), which doesn’t really have a dry-down that has personality, instead, the dry down here is just like a tired, dirty, zoomed-out lazy extension of the mid phase.

Promising name, that’s it; what’s more, the real life bottle is quite tacky.
If you generally don’t like Britney’s perfume, or something too typically 2010ish girly sparkling, skip this one, you won’t miss out anything.

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

My friend has this perfume and i think it smells amazing on her it's a really nice scent that gives a good reminder of the Winter season it's amazing :D xoxo

HOPE007
HOPE007

I bought this, I do not typically like any of her perfumes.. Oh.. well I do have Curious, or whether I did - I think I gave that away (I'd have to check, I have a lot of perfumes - if I have it still I never wear it though & I didn't buy it).. Normally I do not like them as they are waaaay too sickeningly sweet. Just not a fan.

Anyways I was running around and I thought the bottle actually looked fun, yes a bit tacky - but still really girly & fun nonetheless.. I thought what the heck I will spray it and see how this one smells & if it is crazy sweet like most of her others.. Surprisingly I liked it. It's not my favorite & honestly it is probably the tuberose which is why I bought it.

I came home sprayed it again and realized what it smelled like - Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture which I also own..

It really isn't bad, it doesn't smell "cheap" But it isn't going to be niche if that is what people are looking for, c'mon now.. but seriously what it does smell like to my nose is Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture - their original.

I wonder which will last longer on my skin? I will probably end up giving this away to be honest - but I like it, it's ok. Not what I thought it would be.. & the only one I have actually purchased myself.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Beautiful, Delightful, Happy, Sweet, Yummy!!!! I'm technically way too old to be wearing Britney's perfumes (being 44 and all) but tuff bananas, I love this stuff, it makes me feel happy and I shall wear it proudly. On me I get lots of fruit and jasmine, it dries down to lighter fruit, a bit less but still noticable jasmine and a bit of vanilla and light musk. It's a very light perfume and only lasts about 3-4 hours on me. I think this would be a very nonoffensive scent for work and I would consider it a daytime scent. All in all a very nice perfume I adore it! :0)

sgraifman
sgraifman

Disgusting! At first it was quite clean and pleasant, but it quickly morphed into something I couldn't wait to wash off. This is nothing like Curious! Curious is a young woman on a warm summer night, walking through a garden, passionately in love. Radience is waking up on a frigid winter morning with nothing but rotten vegetables in the kitchen.

echevarriac
echevarriac

Hubby actually complimented me on my perfume which he hasnt done in 3 years! I love the way it mixes with my body scent as well. For me it ends up being a sweet smell with a comforting undertone, not cupcake smelling like Fantasy (although, also a great scent!)

Ive found my signature scent!

jmbg0380
jmbg0380

to me this fragrance is too strong and it smells wierd but i think i would only where it to like a funeral or something special, this is just too mature for me

sofababe
sofababe

Having seen the notes that are supposedly in this I can't say I get any of them except the berries. Its very fruity, too fruity, and it made my nose sting.
And the bottle is very cheap and nasty looking. I know many people absolutely love this, but its not for me.

Blackstar1957
Blackstar1957

could not believe my eyes when i saw this fragrance on the perfume counter... upon seeing it i made up my mid that i will for sure get this one... However when i sprayed it on my wrist i was so disappointed ... the only note i got was grapefruit! it smelled like something that i could buy from body shop... but i decided to let the fragrance dry down.. but it dint change at all.. and the lasting power on my skin was like 1 and a half hours tops.... its a shame because the bottle was so pretty ... but ill probably go back and try this one again...

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

SERIOUSLY BRITNEY MAKE A DIFFERENT TYPE PERFUME THIS SMELLS LIKE CURIOUS THE ONLY THING THATS DIFFERENT IS THE BOTTLE HOW BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE SOMETHING DIFFERENT NEXT TIME NOT JUST A DIFFERENT BOTTLE

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I tried this today not expecting much at all. However, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. This perfume is light, transparent with an aquatic feet to it, and quite pleasant. I think the name suits this perfum a lot as it truly reflects its nature. I do find it quite radiant. It is light and warm at the same time, but not heavy in any way - perfect for a hot summer day.

It reminds me quite bit of Forever (Mariah Carey). I don't get much berries, it is more apple I smell in the beginning (just like Forever).

Although I wouldn't buy this perfume as I think there are other ones that are much better, I have to say that I like it.

kcii
kcii

First off, This perfume reminds me alot of Britney Curious, which is why I brought it. I used to buy curious but I noticed a dramatic change in the scent, which made me go out and look for something else. This perfume has a lovely long lasting floral cent, with a hint of berries. It lasts a good few hours, and is a nice every day perfume.

Emma x

This is such a gorgeous fragrence, its one of my faves!
I can smell wild berries and a very sophisticated fresh clean blast of tuberose and iris. The bottle is AMAZING, its no way tacky and the gems are fixed to the bottle, Love it. x

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I think is smells really pretty... in fact I'm wearing it right now. It's staying power sucks though :( It's fruity and delicious without being over-powering. The bottle is sooo pretty too!

Because it doesn't last long, I like to just spray it on myself after I hop out of the shower, so when I go to bed I smell pretty, but it's not so strong enough to keep me awake. I also like to spray my clothes in my closet with this so that maybe the smell will linger longer when I wear it.

Overall, the word PRETTY decribes this fragrance. It's like a pretty girl... easy on the eyes (in this case nose), not the most beautiful thing you've ever seen (smellled), and not absolutely sexy. It's also not ugly and repulsive. Just... pretty.

Emma x

I love all the Britney spears perfumes, so i just had to know what this smeled like, i also really adore the beutifull bottle!
The smell itself is gorgeous, the berries are really distinctive on my skin and i think its a great perfume! x

piluna
piluna

Got this totally because of the gemmed colorful bottle. This is definitive a sweet floral smell. Biggest floral I get is rose. It's really refreshing. A great every day perfume. Smells really good on me. The biggest disappointment is that it don't have staying power. After an hour it is gone. I spray and spray, still it fades away too quickly.

It's interesting to read the reviews about how many not liking it. Chemistry are different for everybody. I suggest you try this on and find out if it fits you before you buy it.

Glamourcide
Glamourcide

I can't imagine anybody liking this scent in the slightest - but then I still find it hard to comprehend that there are actually people out there who buy and enjoy wearing Believe and Curious.
Maybe it's just my chemistry, but these three fragrances absolutely stink on me - Radiance was so horrible I had to find a bathroom to wash the smell off!

I can attest that the sillage is impressive, given the amount of soap I used to wash my wrist and the fact that I could still get a strong whiff hours later after using antibacterial and odour-eliminating handwash. That's about all the good things I have to say about Radiance, much as it pains me to do so (being a big Britney fan and proud owner of Midnight Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy!).

I can't even describe the notes - it was far too overwhelming and nausea-inducing for me to get any closer to identifying individual qualities. Again, it's probably just my chemistry as I never got the big deal about Believe and Curious, but I have to say that if I never smell Radiance again for as long as I live, I might die happy.
Sorry Britney. I hope the rest of you have better luck with this one. To describe it as a 'disappointment' doesn't even come close. :(

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

Just got this fragrance today, and I am kindah dissapointed, even thou I like the begining, I dont like its drydown so much. It has no sillage - not even one percent. I just sprayed it & can't even smell it myselv. It stays extremely close to skin. And just lasts for 1 hours.
Don't get it guys, unless you want something extremely close to your skin.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

Much to my dismay, this one didn't work for me. The tuberose note was so pronounced and buttery (in a foody way) that it was nauseating. I don't want to smell like butter and flowers. I'm assuming this was just a trick of my chemistry, because it doesn't look like other people had this experience!

beenabela26
beenabela26

Never have I had a fragrance make me feel more alive and confident!! I make no jokes when I say I was exhausted yesterday morning and I needed something to feel less sluggish, I sprayed this on and I instantly felt awake, alert, and confident.

It takes me a little while to actually like a fragrance so I will admit I didn't like this at first but it grew on me and it is truly a RADIANT scent. This perfume will definitely boost your mood and spirits. Love the berry notes and the African Orange flower <-- which probably had something to do with feeling more alert??? .. I am very pleased with this.

In mood
In mood

I tried this perfume yesterday. It's a nice fresh floral scent. I smell mostly tuberose & musk. There is no vanilla, nor sweetness in it. This is a very well done perfume, if it's not the name, I would think it is from Estee Lauder's line of perfumes.

ecorundas
ecorundas

i just bought this one and I love this perfume! I don't like britney's perfumes. they're all very sweet. i generally don't like sweet smelling perfumes. but this one i like. when i first spray it, it just smells like you just squeezed giant, juicy cherries. though it is not too sweet, i guess because the white florals balance it out. my boyfriend likes this too. he's very particular with perfumes, so to me, his opinion matters. i have about 10 bottles of perfumes and he only likes one so far..anna sui secret wish. with radiance, he says that i smell like yummy cherries and it makes him want to eat me cuz i smell so yummy. lol i guess thats a good thing.

JOAN
JOAN

Sweet...fruity...girly...flirty...In my opinion is the perfect scent to wake up in the morning...spray your scarve and go...and when you smell it all over, you fell happy...just bright and fun scent...

And yeahhh is similar to viva la juicy but outhere so many perfumes are similar to some others,not a big deal for me...

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Tried it at Kohls the other day. It's a nice white floral with lots of citrus in the opening notes, it must be the african orange flower since no other citrus note is listed. This is a sophisticated scent more in the same scent category as curious. It's really loud when you first spray it and could give you headache if you over spray. The staying power was good! This is purely a floral perfume! The bottle I didn't care for as it looked cheap. Great for Spring and summer!

adele l
adele l

I'm falling for radiance despite myself..have tried it twice and keep on attributing its scent to something else! Yes it does open terrifically sweet and still has a bit of cotton candy in it..but it's outlasting the much more prestigious fumes I tried alongside of it. It's basically a clean, sweet musk now, incredibly pleasant and feminine. Suggest trying it on the skin first; seems to just agree with my chemistry for whatever reason! Time to suck it up and get over my snobbery!

kylexora
kylexora

The name give me a hint that Britney Spears perfume has grow up. She might left her 'imaginary' world with previous fantasy, circus, curious, bla bla bla... Radiance sound more matured and elegance. But, is the perfume match the name????
As for me, yes. This perfume smell different from the other perfume she made. This is more floral, less fruity and matured. If you say this perfume is cheap, think again. Whether u never try an expensive perfume, or u just don't know how expensive perfume smell like...
Once I smell it, the first thing came across is sweet and nice. Then I realize I have this kinda smell - a very expensive one - it similar to CHANEL BEIGE FROM LES EXCLUSIF COLLECTION priced at USD$210 for 6.8oz. Now, do you still think it smell cheap???
However, the different here, Beige got frangipani, but Britney has no frangipani but I can smells frangipani in this perfume. Radiance also lack of long lasting and it just last for 3-4 hours only. And guess what, after 2 hours, the smell is bit different and less like Chanel Beige. Quite pleasant.
The bottle look tacky, but I don't judge by bottle. By the way, people don't see how your perfume bottle look like, but they can smell them... Overall, a good try Britney, but not really what I like, so I never gonna buy it.

skye88
skye88

Smelt this yesterday and instantly fell in love,I wasnt suprised since I have all of Britneys perfumes excluding one. All I can say is if your a fan of Britneys perfumes your bound to love this one. Just as beautiful as her others, I will admit though I didnt find it as sweet as,say Fantasy or Midnight Fantasy none the less its just beautiful. Only negative is the lasting power isnt all that fantastic but the bottle and smell make up for it.

jessigirl
jessigirl

This is a really nice perfume, It has such a nice, youthful and femme scent. I don't really like florals usually, but this is a must have! <3

blondie88
blondie88

I think that it just smells so cheap. I was very disappointed when I sprayed it on my wrist. I expected a lot more.
I can imagine a 13 year old girl wearing this perfume, defenitely not for a mature woman. Yeah, just very disappointed.

Liina
Liina

I was looking forward to Radiance being available in my country and finally it's here. Oh my god, it's amazing. Althought it is not very original it doesn't make me love it less. I think this the best comforting scent out there. It's warm and sweet, both just about the right amount.
It's more sophisticated than most of her previous perfumes. It's not for teenagers but seems to be for women who already know what they want.
It can be compared with Curious. If Curious is a bit lighter and more for daytime, Radiance is more for night-time because of the floras which seem to be heavier. They both have my favorite jasmine. In Curious it is more dominant but in Radiance it blends in with the base notes.
It's actually sweeter than I excpected it to be. I was hoping it would be more fresh. But just the way it is, it's best for a cold time to wear. Inside and outside - it fits with snow and and with festive parties at winter time.
I love Radiance. It's one of Britney's best creations. It's enchanting and radiant.

kittymoon
kittymoon

I walked around it and sprayed it on a few times before I actually decided to buy it. I constantly sniffed my wrist on the way home. For me it's very warm and if it's sweet, it's more of a flowery than foody sweetness this time. A bit like Flowerbomb's sweetness, not that I would seriously compare those two. Can't find resemblance to Viva la Juicy which I dislike. For me this is the perfect Autumn scent, juicy but warm. I would have filled it in a reddishviolet bottle ;)

APassionateJourney

I understand what Princess is saying. Sure, Britney doesn't do the. Mixing but neither does Versace, Tom Ford or anyone else who has their name on a box of perfume. BTW, Elizabeth Taylor is the biggest perfume selling celeb selling over a billion with just White Diamonds :)

nikkitta
nikkitta

I saw it today at MYER And thot dat this one might be more mature than her previous childish Perfumes such as circus, fantasy.... All of 'em anyway coz on th box she appeals as mature woman n i thot i would go with th Perfume..... BUT, DAMN!! Wath a disapointment.. I tho i was smelling one of thoz teens hair sprays!!! YIiiWw.. I wonder when BS Will grow up n b a réal n mature woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No offence for her teen fans x!

guest_salz
guest_salz

this smell very berry nice
there is something about britneys perfumes they all smell beautiful but they lack in one thing
lasting power
otherwise it is a very nice scent

nichick390
nichick390

I intended buying this today at elder berman when I tested it, I love it! The red berries are the first hting I picked up and I'm planning on getting this one later 9on for chirstmas if I don't already ahve it then =)

chapeaunoir
chapeaunoir

I can describe this fragrance in three words:

sugar, sugar, and cotton candy

...

Which are not at all bad things, just not what I'm looking for in a perfume.

The weird thing is that this is supposed to be 'grown up Britney', but it's the most sweet and innocent...

Ladies, wear this and you can seduce any teenage boy you want :D

I always approach any scent by Britney Spears with a sense of eagerness and trepidation. I loved many of her earlier fragrances, however more recent releases like Hidden Fantasy and Circus Fantasy failed to interest me.

Radiance is pleasant to say the least. I am a mixture of disappointment and relief upon smelling this for the first time today.

At first, Radiance opened with sharp fruits, resembling stale sweat. I was quite horrified, ready to claim this fragrance as the worst from her yet. Thankfully, Radiance settled into something much more likable.

I find it very similar to Circus Fantasy, just not as musky and less sweet. The tuberose comes through quite strongly, having a somewhat buttery quality.

The scent is smooth, feminine and pretty. It's nothing outstanding or particularly unique, however I find myself enchanted by its scent. It would make a lovely white floral choice for Spring and Summer.

I once owned and loved Curious a few years ago, which I found to be more jasmine and vanilla based. For those that adore Curious, they may also enjoy Radiance.

The lasting strength was pretty average, only lasting six hours on my skin, no more. However I don't see any harm in re-applying during the day. My only gripe with this fragrance is the possibility that it could become a little sticky and cloying in humid weather.

Annica
Annica

At first you get a strong burst of fruits, like in the other creations, but when it settles down it is very calm,sophisticated and flowery. I really like the tuberose. A very nice fragrance. Please continue on this road Britney!

atmosphere
atmosphere

I smelt Radiance today, with not too many expectations and was pleasantly surprised.It was soooo nice! Smelt like juicy raspberries and musk, which was such a nice combination.

Princess

The opening smells like Sarah jessica parkers Pure Bloom. Very very strong in the beginning. But when it setteled down for a while, it gets milder. It's a mix og pure bloom & curious. I like! This is more a spring/summer fragrance, so its weird that they realeased it now. Britney Spears is now a grown woman. I would like a more grown up fragrance, something totally differant. A sophisticated bottle and a warm, oriental fragrance.

c3c
c3c

This isn't a bad fragrance, but it is similar in style to Circus Fantasy & Curious. It's much cleaner, almost melon like, compared to my favorites in her line In Control Curious & Fantasy which have more of a berry/fruity feel.
Nice, but it doesn't break away from her other scents into uncharted territory.

guest_lindsay
guest_lindsay

i dont know why so many people are dissapointed by this perfume, it actually smells really good! i agree with mochahantas-i would have LOVED it if it was more similar to fantasy with the cupcake and cotton candy sugary sweet type scent but im still happy with how it smells. people are comparing this to curious but it smells waaaaaaay better than curious to me. the bottle is pretty but not as pretty as in the pics and on the commercial-it doesnt sparkle like that. all in all, this is not britneys best, but it is a nice scent.

Sillykelly
Sillykelly

Very disappointed with this one. It was nothing special, did not have the lasting power that hers usually does and was just plain blah.

mandashell
mandashell

Well, I am sorry to say that this is my least favorite BS fragrance. Sure many think that the majority of her fragrances are juvenile and too sweet but they do have some character. With Radiance I was completely and utterly bored. It opens very gently with some berries that are incredibly faint and then later a it dries down and sweetens up(randomly) with an annoyingly fruity and artificial Jasmine note. This also doesn't last very well and I just don't like it. I am hoping they come out with a darker Fantasy. LOL! Maybe Velvet Fantasy or something along those lines... something with dark fruits, musk, woods...edgier...perhaps? ;')

Anahi
Anahi

Just tested this today and well, I was kinda expecting a lil more, I don't know..maybe i expected it to be more sweet or more bold to really exude radiance just like the name, I dunno but to me it smells just like Curious with a bit of Circus Fantasy thrown in!

jonr951

I finally found Radiance today! It's fine. I don't hate it at all but I don't love it at all either. It's a nice white floral musk with sweet berries woven into it. It is nothing like her Fantasy line and is more along the lines of Curious. It is probably her most sophisticated fragrance. I agree 100% with APassionateJourney. It smells like Pure Orchid and Pure Bloom. Those two aren't favorites of mine so it was no surprise to me that I didn't LOVE Radiance. The bottle is great fun though and I enjoyed holding it. I'd get it just for the fun bottle. I hope others love it so we can get more and more scents from our Britney. Do try it when you see it. I would love to know what others think of it. Can't wait for what's next from the Britney line. Oh and the lasting power is pretty good too. Nothing like Fantasys astounding lasting power but still pretty good. : )

APassionateJourney

This is definitely Britney Spears' best fragrance. This is a fragrance that has the most depth and character out of all of her other ones. Spraying it on my right arm it started off really fruity and 2 minutes later I started smelling the tuberose. It kinda reminded me of Pure Orchid by Halle Berry in the top stages. Then, a sweetened up Tuberose. After about 5 minutes of that it turns into Covet Pure Bloom by Sarah Jessica Parker. I guess that's the final stages because it's been like that for the last 10 minutes. My girl sent me her bottle so I will be buying mines whenever I can find it! Good job, Britney

guest_krissy
guest_krissy

P.s i like whoever said the new bubble gum by britney as its exactly what it smells like. strawberry bubblegum

ILOVEEEPERFUME

This is light like curious-to me its a dash of viva la juicy with some bubblicious gonzo grape bubblegum! Britney did it again =). a perfect perfume for a girly girl. sweet like candy but fresh at the same time. The bottle is gorgeous it definately is radiant. one of the best perfume bottles ive seen.im Happy to add it to my collection! its a GORGEOUS scent that will definately be complimented over & over

StephD
StephD

i saw this one yesterday at the pharmacy.... i loved the bottle at first sight. heavy, with engraved rhinestones, it's a jewel. then when i went to smell it, all i could think of was candy! like cotton candy. i kept sniffing the card that i sprayed on, and immediately i was reminded of viva la juicy- perhaps that grape candy smell? anyways i picture it as a scent for girls in their teens and early 20s. i can't wait to try it on my skin!
just as other reviewers mentioned, i am surprised that such a light, fruity scent would be released in fall.

jonr951

OMG buddy thanks so much for the tip!!! Who's on the cover of the Cosmo? I have to go find it tomorrow! Did it say where it was going to be available at?! I hope Radiance is available in stores very very soon! I am so tired of waiting for it! LOL! : )

danimcneil
danimcneil

I tested this in this month's cosmo and thought, "this is a cute scent." To me radiance smells like the base notes in Viva la Jiucy mixed with Circus Fantasy. There are definitely some TART opening notes and smooth and creamy base notes. Radiance seems like a nice summer fragrance. Its nothing new, but its ok...I will write another review when I get to test this on my skin.

Trvevil
Trvevil

So, here it is, the new ultimate bubble-gum by Britney. [Just joking]

Radiance is very very girly and youthful perfume. I disagree that it's the big sister of Curious, at least not at the beginning.

I can't help, but notice that it reminds me of other fragrances, I'd agree on Pure Bloom. By character, Radiance is similar to Curious. Curious is my long time favourite fragrance, and it seems a bit more serious than Radiance, which is sweet and radiant with light and everything that not serious. Still, it doesn't beat Curious in my eyes. I quite like it tho,..

Especially how it 'matures' after ,like, 20 minutes. Starts to remind me of Lady Million, Chasse aux Papillons, and the cheap Blue Lady -.- Tho, not as good as Papillons, less intoxicating than Lady Million, more fruity. As most of Brit's fragrances it is done well. Even has a nice lasting power. I can't say it was too similar to Viva La Juicy. Maybe a bit.
P.S. decided that I like this SCENT :D
P.S. I do not like the ad. She looks weird in it like she's 40 or smth, face somehow ugly and not like her ¬¬ Scary ! Dx

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I got this as well today. It smells *exactly* like Paris Hilton's 'Siren', which smells similar to 'Viva La Juicy'. I just got it home, but already I can tell that the lasting power is better than Siren or Viva La Juicy. The bottle was also a nice surprise. Initially, I wasn't sure what to expect... I thought that those 'rhinestones'(as what they are perceived to be) was going to be glued on, making the bottle look extremely cheap, but they're not. It appears they're just part of the bottle. So that's another thing in its favor. All in all, a nice, casual, daytime fragrance.

EDIT: I also have to add that this greatly resembles Christian Audigier for women. No need to get this one if you already have that one, unless you're a die-hard Britney fan, or in love with the fun, colourful bottle.

purfecteaz
purfecteaz

I just got mine from Elisabeth Arden.com today. Sadly, I was not too impressed. I really like all Britney Spears fragrance collection. Radiance is Curious' big sister. Nothing unique about it. It just doesnt stand out. This is not anything that you smell it and you have to stop and ask what it is. Don't get me even start with the packaging, the bottle looks like a disco light from the 70s but in the bad way.
Is this is a mature sent? yes. Elegant sent? No. Ordinary sent? Yes. Worth of buying? No.

Malibu
Malibu

- - - - - - - - - - - -
The fragrance
- - - - - - - - - - - -

I'd personally say that RADIANCE is way more fruity than floral, which is odd [but a relief] as I'm sensitive to both tuberose and musk - too much of either is usually a migraine trigger-puller. It's sweet on first application, but it's sweet in a fresh and zingy way. I can separate raspberry from the berry jumble, but am guessing when I suggest that the other note is red currant.

The initial fruity blast burns down with ten minutes, but some of the zesty sweetness lingers throughout the fragrance, so maybe they added berry notes in the heart and base of the fragrance too? The floral notes are light and the zingy berries make everything seem sparkly and fresh. The jasmine is the strongest floral on my skin, followed by the orange blossom. I could detect a hint of tuberose, but thankfully it's only brief and soon becomes lost under the jasmine.

The slight powdery note of the orange blossom lingers throughout the base too, but a sweeter scent (vanilla?) over takes it. The musk note is light and clean, so the sweetness has a hint of airiness to it. I usually find musky fragrances too heavy, but this seems 'watered' down.

- - - - - - - - - -
The bottle
- - - - - - - - - -

The blue and pink faux crystal bottle is extremely tacky - but in a fun way.

However; I think it's a miss-match to the juice inside; The fragrance is largely ageless, but the bottle is aimed firmly towards the under 20 consumer. A shame - they'll drastically reduced their prospective market.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Other buying considerations
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The staying power is not very good, which isn't a big surprise considering this is a Britney brand, mass market release. It burns down in 3/4 hours - whilst that's not great for a EDP, it's not the worst out there.

The fruitiness makes this a good choice for daytime and the light florals mean you can safely wear it to work. I personally think it's too quiet for evening wear, but if you plan on hitting a packed club then the fragrance's lightness could be good for avoiding scent-induced headaches.

Being fruity and light I'd actually class this as being better suited to spring/summer. I think it's too zesty and fresh for autumn/winter and was surprised that Elizabeth Arden chose to release it in September.

- - - - - - -
Verdict
- - - - - - -

I'd describe RADIANCE as a blend of the fruity freshness of Believe and the surprisingly sophisticated white florals found in Curious - It's more adult then the Fantasy range, but the fruits provide a light sweetness, so the younger customers will still enjoy it.

I found it pleasant, but it doesn't appeal to me in this colder weather and it's not unique enough to buy. If I come across it on special offer I might be tempted to get a bottle for casual wear.

I think it would make a good gift choice as it's not a disagreeable fragrance and women of just about any age could wear it.

perfumeloverforever
perfumeloverforever

I also was surprised to see this in the shops, I like it alot. And the bottle is lovely and it looks better when you look at it up close and personal. I can definately smell the fruits and flowers,it is a very elegant perfume. And I also think it smells alot like Viva la juicy! Im looking forward to trying this one again!

guest_per
guest_per

wow..the scent close to viva la juicy? i love viva la juicy...want to buy this very soon! my heart whisper i definitely will love this fragrance like i love britney!

karlee79
karlee79

Tested this today @ Sears, smells like a common fragrance, like something I have smelt before, nothing fancy, kinda melony,this is not a fragrance that stands out, not very original at all. Thumbs down. No time and thought were put into this fragrance. Also somehow they mad the bottle look like those crystal gems sparkle, but sadly they do not, they are plastic, and have a weird rough bumpy look to them, cheap looking. Not quite sure how the others who tested it and left comments can seem to say that this is a heavy bottle?? and that it looks just like it does in the picture, because it most definitely does NOT!!!! I would recommend this for a teenager. I have a feeling this will not be a good seller for Britney.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

Contrary to other people's yearnings to have a more "sophisticated" scent from Brit, I actually would not have minded the "fruity teen" type scents. As a woman well in her 20s, I love Brit's fragrances because they are the epitome of what perfume means to *me*; they're fun, delectably yummy, and they make you feel vibrant, youthful and pretty (in my opinion). When I saw Radiance's notes, I was a little disappointed seeing how I am not a floral girl by any means. So I decided to skip buying it until I could sniff a bottle from the department store.

Today my inner-most desire to sniff Radiance was answered. My dept. store had this jewel on display. The bottle is very pretty, sparkly and heavy just as I like them. There was also something euphoric about how the texture of the jewels fell into my hands. I could rub that darn bottle all day :) Great bottle. On to the scent...

Radiance on my skin opened with a musky, orange floral arrangement. Within seconds it dried down to it's final scent (on my skin). Radiance gives my skin soft musk, with loads of orange and berries peaking through. There is some floral there, but it isn't very cloying as most florals tend to be. However, do not fret floral-loving ladies and gents, this is not a "fruity" or "juicy" scent even though my description makes it seem as such. It IS sweet, but not an edible sweet. It's just very enjoyable, which is surprising to a girl like me that despises floral. It's very soft and feminine and I can see ALL ages enjoying this. It's def. not like any of the Fantasy lines and it's much more feminine and mature than Curious.

I may get shafted from Fragrantica for saying this, but this scent is EXTREMELY close to Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy (VLJ). If you like VLJ, then you will be sure to like Radiance. I literally have VLJ on one hand and Radiance on the other and to an untrained nose, these could be mistaken for one another. Of course the VLJ is much more boisterous in it's presentation due to the gardenia in it. VLJ's orange spits at you as super sweet due to it's caramel and praline, unlike the more softer orange in Radiance. So, in my long-winded opinion, if you have VLJ you may not want to put this at the top of your Want List (until you sniff it out first).

Sillage? It seems to be average. I only have it on my hand so I cannot really give it a fair assessment.

Lasting Power? I've had it on for a couple of hours and it's still going strong. I've also washed my hands twice and it's still there standing strong! I *think* this one will have no problem lasting unlike it's counterpart Curious/In Control Curious.

Will I purchase? Absolutely! Do I recommend? Absolutely if you're the type of person who can enjoy a sweeter, feminine type of floral then this is for you.

guest_sweetlov1
guest_sweetlov1

i hated sara jessica parker covet bloom....so i might not like this...i hate white florals...is this like white floral flowers anyone? CURIOUS SMELLS LIKE A WET DOG ON ME....WILL THIS WORK 4 ME?

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

I was surprised to see this one at the local fragrance department today since it isn't scheduled to be released until later in september, but ecstatic nonetheless! I really like radiance. Its one of britney's best perfumes. The bottle is just as gorgeous as it appears in the picture.

The scent is, quite simply, radiant. Its a gorgeous fruity floral that is quite juicy and sweet but in a fresh sort of way. Its nice to have a break from the sugar bombs that the Fantasy collection throws at us. Radiance is far more fresh and not as candy like. It sort of reminds me of a confident, more grown up Curious. It projects more and has a more glamorous feel to it. The bottle capture the scent nicely.

The scent actually reminds me of Covet Pure Bloom by Sarah Jessica Parker (the purple one). So if you liked that one then you will love Radiance. I'll definitely be adding this one to my Britney collection.

Good job Bitty! Love you and your frags!

guest_Meeky
guest_Meeky

I too am in love with the bottle, but I wasnt so keen on the last 2 releases (circus and hidden fantasy) either and with the unimaginative notes I am not so sure with this one either.
I still am looking forward to trying it though !!!!
I think nothing can top her Midnight Fantasy and Curious in Control. Oh how I hate Ltd Edt's :-(

Jordan19
Jordan19

What a beautiful bottle. I can see fragrance ad samples for this in all the upcoming September issues of womens magazines. But after Circus fantasy (which for me was a epic failure) i'm a little unsure about this one.

krypto

This bottle rocks...can't wait to try it!!!I think it's going to be delicious, sweet,cute scent....and i hope this will be THE radiance of B.Spears beauty...

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

Oh my gaahh! what a gorgeous bottle! Britney has class....I luvhet! will definitely be in my collection....XOXO Brit-Brit!

ILOVEEEPERFUME

this bottle is so beautiful! my favorite colors i love rainbows and rhinestones! =) i just cant wait to add it to my collection! and im very happy shes doing a brand new fragrance but i wouldnt mind another fantasy =P
i have a feeling this scent is gonna be AMAZING and the most sophisticated scent from brit especially bc its more expensive than her other scents.

jonr951

I have to have it! I just know I'm going to love it! It's from Britney so how bad could it be! The bottle is a stunner! The name is great! The notes sound beautiful! I simply can't wait! I couldn't be more excited! We finally get a brand spankin new fragrance from Britney and not just another flanker! Now we'll get flankers of Radiance! Pure Radiance, True Radiance, Summer Radiance, etc. etc.! It's going to be wonderful! I love u BritBrit! : )

Radiance by Britney Spears 3.54 out of 5 based on 1180 ratings and 253 user reviews

Radiance Perfume by Britney Spears, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Radiance Perfume by Britney Spears, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Radiance Perfume by Britney Spears, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Radiance Perfume by Britney Spears, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
RADIANCE BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
RADIANCE BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Radiance
RADIANCE BRITNEY SPEARS for WOMEN by Britney Spears SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ BODY SOUFFLE 3.3 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.3 OZ
Radiance Perfume by Britney Spears, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Britney Spears Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Britney Spears Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Britney Spears Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Britney Spears Radiance Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Radiance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Britney Spears Radiance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Radiance by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Radiance by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.