Designers » B » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Rocker Femme Fantasy Britney Spears for women
dislike

milky
coconut
Rocker Femme Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures Rocker Femme Fantasy Britney Spears for women Pictures

Britney Spears Femme presents Rocker Fantasy in fall 2014, the new flanker of her debut fragrance Fantasy from 2005. This edition will first appear in Latin American countries.

The fragrance is announced as a gourmand - fruity - oriental. The composition opens with sweet aromas of blackberry liqueur and coconut cream. Flowers of violet, gardenia and jasmine are in the heart of the perfume. Amber, musk, cashmere and vanilla provide lasting finish.

The bottle is very similar to the original with a darker bottom that fits the rock theme. The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Blackberry Coconut Whipped cream

Signorina Misteriosa

Rocker Femme Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

kiristarr
kiristarr

Oh! Excepting (perhaps) Circus Fantasy, Rocker Femme is my new favorite La Spears Fantasy. I get mainly whipped cream, coconut, and vanilla, but the fragrance is soft enough that it does not give me a toothache. While a bit similar to the original, Rocker Femme lacks the tang of kiwi, which makes a significant difference on my skin. To me, this blend of notes is smoother. Yummy!

mschnabel666

If you love Rocker Femme Fantasy but find the sillage/potency a bit lacking.... or you feel too "old" for Britney (which I feel is BS in my opinion-- wear what you like! No gender rules or age bias!)... then def seek out and try the new Signorina Misteriosa from Salvatore Ferragamo-- it's an elegant sweet cream blackberry with delicate florals. Yum!

It's not THAT similar to Rocker Femme Fantasy, but I think if you like one, you would like the other. ;)

lizzyshreds

A year, and a half after this perfume came out, I still love it, and I think she can't top this perfume. Coconut, and whipped cream, just the blend of this perfume is perfect. Rocker Femme, and Couture La La Malibu were the two perfumes I wore the most in 2015. I still can't get enough of this perfume, I have almost gone through a half of a 100ml bottle since I have got it, and I have more than 700 perfumes. I would say this is one of my favorite perfumes, and most likely always will be. I just have to be careful, and not over wear it. It's hard for me to have a signature perfume, because if I over wear it, then I just don't care for it as much as time goes by. For me I can wear this perfume all year long, mainly in the evening, and all day in the winter. This perfume is a 10/10 for me.

Ohgollygally
Ohgollygally

Finally! A Fantasy I can wear unlike the original. I gave my Original away because I couldn't bare the nauseating synthetic sweet note produced from the original. Rocker Femme is luscious, smooth, rich, nutty and sweet. I love it!

thehazysea
thehazysea

I was in the mood for a sweet scent I could really indulge in...I picked up this and a bottle of Pink Sugar from my local TJ Maxx and immediately dug in to the boxes to see what kind of trouble I'd gotten myself into.

Miss Spears won the sugar showdown. There's nothing "rocker" about this in my opinion (I guess I was expecting something spicier or with more musk?) but this is a sweet, rice-milk treat that dries down to what I would describe as a fresh cream. Very appropriate for my rainy morning but I can also see myself wearing this through hot summer days. It's a solid fragrance and as a first time buyer of a Britney scent I'm not disappointed

The packaging is a whole 'nother story. I was honestly shocked by how loud and gaudy it is...probably one of the worst bottles I've ever laid my eyes on. I should say that I enjoy the color of the Midnight Fantasy bottle, so that will most likely be my next venture in the Fantasy line.

Update: I gave my bottle a makeover thanks to a can of black spray paint! :) Came out quite nice.

ICIchrissy
ICIchrissy

For the most part I really like Britney's perfumes because
a) They are sweet but 'creamy' (they don't smell powdery to me and
b) When she labels something an EDP, it really is. Strong and long-lasting unlike so many other celebs who label their watered down weak scents as EDP, Britney's are the real deal. Or, they were....

Rocker Femme Fantasy has kind of changed my mind about Britney. On me, this fragrance is very weak and doesn't last. And it smells almost identical to Fantasy, so what's the point? I should just buy Fantasy and get a better product. Speaking of which, I feel like Fantasy has been reformulated. It smells slightly different (not bad, but different) and doesn't last as long. Maybe it's just me, though.

When I received Rocker Femme, I just sniffed it, without spraying, and I smelled a nice coconut. But that was the one and only time I've gotten the coconut note. Weird. It's not a terrible perfume but not a good one, either. It definitely did not meet my expectations of a Britney fragrance. The more I try from Britney the more I feel like Believe is my favorite, and that's her least popular one, oop

TonioValentine
TonioValentine

Rocker Femme Fantasy has to be one of my 2 favorite Fantasies made (the other being Fantasy Intimate). It reminds me of the regular Fantasy but with a creaminess rather than that sharp, almost sour note that the kiwi gives the regular one. I'd say lasting power is moderate and the bottle is really pretty with the hot pink and the black bottom, which looks spray painted on.

lemonzest
lemonzest

Definitely the best Fantasy scent. This morning I was in a hurry when I applied it but wanted to wear it one more time before it gets too hot where I live for sweet scents. Sprayed it on, got in the car, and I realized that RF Fantasy opens with a creamy buttery note. Really buttery like a cupcake candle. Smells like vanilla pudding. I kept sniffing for coconut, but it's too subtle or I am not sharp enough to detect it.

No matter. What I get from this is pure creamy goodness. Twinkie Filling Fantasy. Those of us who love vanilla buttercream...who regard the chocolate cookie discs of Oreos as the "shells" while eating only the insides...who hold out for the corner pieces of rectangular birthday cakes...this SCENT is for us! Just delectable.

THEMacGirl
THEMacGirl

I just got this from FragranceX.com ($30 CDN for a 100 ML tester) and OMG, I am SO in love!

The opening is delightful - I get lots of blackberries and whipped cream, but easy on the coconut. It's really gorgeous and unique.

As for the heart, THIS is what I want from gardenia! It evokes Versace Crystal Noir, but without the cloying peppery quality - it's fresher, but still rich. The jasmine, the theme of Fantasy The Nice Remix, takes second fiddle but it's still a key player.

I haven't gotten all the way to the dry-down yet because I reapplied after a couple hours, eager for another rush! This is not a strong fragrance, but two sprays is enough for me.

This may now beat out Intimate, Hidden and the Remixes as my all time fave Britney Spears perfume. By the way, because it DOESN'T matter, I'm nearly 40, and I love sweet perfumes marketed towards teens and younger women. I do not believe in ageism in perfume enjoyment!

Fragrant Desert
Fragrant Desert

Just promoted this little number from a like to love.
Getting better at not comparing Fantasy flankers and appreciating them on individual merit. Delicious combination here with Rocker Femme for me with that coconut, gardenia and musk. The whole whipped cream/marshmallow blends beautifully with the gardenia headiness and it becomes a truly joyful fume. Bottle is gorgeous and not hung up on the name. Add some blackberry and violet and this is a thoughtful one, indeed.

Faela
Faela

I love this scent! It is sweet and light. It smells like the original obviously, but I'm not getting any sour notes. Instead, I get a peppery fruity vibe out of it. The bottle is also quite bold and cool looking. I love, love, love it!!! If you love sweets scents, then this is a must!

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

This was a blind buy & I LOVE IT!!!!!

This reminds me of Fantasy with a creamy vanilla coconut twist with hints of musk!

Longevity & sillage are both moderate on me....I simply adore this perfume & would rebuy it in a heart beat!!!<3

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

Just got this in the mail today and was disappointed. It smells EXACTLY the same as the original. I literally can't pick out a difference between the two. While the original Fantasy is one of my favorite scents of all time, i wanted something different from this. The bottle is amazing and definitely my favorite in the fantasy line, but i just wished it was a new scent to go in the beautiful bottle. I was pumped for the coconut note, but there is absolutely no coconut in this.

blanc.noir
blanc.noir

This is really pretty and quite delicious!! I'm very pleased with this fragrance! This is muchhh better than the original fantasy. You can smell where it's a flanker, but no, they don't smell alike. This is much prettier and more easy to wear than fantasy. It's got more of an edge as well, as the name/bottle suggests.

This is more floraly and much smoother and creamier. I can't distinctly pick out a floral note as they seem blended together, but they are well complimented by the blackberry and it smells gorgeous! I think the blackberry is what's giving it a bit of darkness to it? The creamy coconut rounds it out in the background but develops more as time goes on and gives it that deliciously yummy gourmand appeal. It's sweet but not over sweet.

I definately recommend trying this. I blind bought this, as I usually do *sigh*, but I'm so happy I did

rhiannafreebairn
rhiannafreebairn

Rocker Femme Fantasy is Fantasy, but in reverse on my skin.

Fantasy- starts off with a cupcake sweetness, then dries down to a slightly spicy, woodsy musk.

Rocker Femme Fantasy- starts of slightly spicy, with hints of woods and musk, then dries down to a cupcake sweetness. The coconut and blackberries are there on my skin, they add to the 'cupcakeyness' and makes it slightly more mature.

Rocker Femme is Fantasy's older sister, not much older mind you, but if like the original Fantasy then this fragrance is for you, if you feel as though the original Fantasy is too young or childish for your tastes then try this one out instead. =)

Snicole82
Snicole82

I had the opportunity to sniff this yesterday, and this smells like absolutely nothing to me.

It does not stand out in any way. I just don't understand. I don't even remember what it exactly smelled like. That is not good. Usually, I can say, oh it was a vanilla bomb, etc. But nothing stood out.

I can't advise on longevity or sillage as I never paid much attention after spraying it on my sleeve.

I personally would not purchase.

butterbean
butterbean

This is a straight up UNISEX version.

Why you ask? Well, while it starts off sweet creamy and kind of fruity, within about 10 to 20 min the violets stand out along with a WHOLE HEAP of MUSKY WOODS. In fact, it is really woody and musky.

Reminds me of a few men's colognes with this much of the woody note and the musk they mixed it with. I had to log in and check which woody note it was that I was smelling, as I was completely taken of guard, expecting it to be more gourmand and sweet. I didn't recall reading any woody notes in this one. But there it was -- CASHMERE WOOD. The cashmere wood and musk together really give off that men's cologne accord, and it is the main player in this fragrance. (I almost wanted to say they put IsoEsuper in this? but its a bit different woody)

The only time it somewhat is reminiscent of Fantasy gourmand, is the first 10 or so minutes. After that, no it changes. I have not picked out any coconut here - coconut it is NOT. Florals? where? Not noticeable whatsoever. BTW - on the sweetness scale-- this is NOT that sweet either (Fantasy and other flankers are sweeter).

The scent is definitely quite "perfumey" strong for about 3-4 hours or so, then it fades off. The entire scent doesn't last longer than max 6 hours before its completely gone (but what lasts is that WOODY MUSK - and a tad masculine at that)

The bottle I received was leaking all over, and the pink pepto bismol paint was coming off, so it is being sent back. Not sure if I want an exchange, as I expected something sweeter, more gourmand to stick through the entire scent.

emmahlou
emmahlou

Rocker Femme is an interesting scent choice for a spin off from Fantasy. Regardless, I'm pleased with the end product.

Rocker Femme is extremely strong, you do not want to wear this to work or to run errands, leave that for the original Fantasy. This is a scent for long nights out, dinner dates. A night out with friends is a good choice for this smell. RF opens with coconut and blackberries and is extremely sweet, like, UNBELIEVABLY sweet (which doesn't bother me at all, I live for sweet scents). It then dries down to an amazingly creamy vanilla and whipped cream. The end product of this scent is a musky, coconut floral linger.

Sillage is great, this can last the entire night. Within the first hour or two the scent can probably fill an entire room and later dries to radiate within an arms length and towards the very end nothing more than a smell that is noticeable as you brush your wrist over your head. Truely delicious.

Dianatish
Dianatish

i love almost all gourmand fragrances.. this one is a pleasant creamy vanilla fragrance which i could easily make it my signature scent but i'm not satisfied from its duration.

GourmandGirl
GourmandGirl

This is my favourite Britney perfume by far, i love it!! It is so much more grown up than previous fantasies and much more dreamy. I didn't like the original fantasy thanks to the kiwi and litchi notes, but in this they've been taken out and replaced with everythig i love!

Blackberry, coconut and whipped cream makes this a beautiful scent, i love the combination, and as it dries down the flowers come through more in this, whereas i couldn't really smell them in the other flankers. I would say sillage is moderate, not sure on longevity yet as it's only been on an hour...will let you know!

It's such a creamy heaven, so well put together, a combination that really works! Glad i managed to find it, beautiful....

Flowercat
Flowercat

After a spicy first blast of Rocker Femme the gorgeous sweetness blends with creamy, well blended marshmallow and delicate, very soft spiciness in the background. This beautiful fragrance is far better than the noisy sweet harshness of Britney's other offerings...even my former "only good one in the Britney line", Hidden Fantasy.

shell_bell
shell_bell

Wow! There's no orchid in this? I definitely got a blast of what smells like orchid upon first spritz - it must be the luscious blackberries. Perfect for cold weather!

I've tried the original Fantasy but found it far too cloying for my tastes even though I'm a gourmand girl and hard to turn off from a sweet perfume. After reading the reviews I decided to give this a try and yum!

The whipped cream, coconut, violet and jasmine musk I didn't get with the original are coming through now. After a short while I could smell the lovely rosewood but it sadly didn't stay longer until the delicious amber drydown.
I really just have nothing negative to say about this - well done Brit-Brit!

My husband LOVES Fantasy but since I can't stand it I'll be wearing this on our nights out. That should make him very happy. ;)

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

I'm not sure if this is a limited edition, but already it's difficult to find. I've had my bottle for a few months now, but hardly use it. Yesterday I got a backup and decided to pull this baby out. I get cream, coconut and vanilla. The fruits and flowers are way in the background on my skin. It's sweet, but soft and a little bit sexy. I'm 31 and really enjoy this fragrance

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

i dont smell coconut....just babypowder, vanilla, and florals....oh well....it still smells good

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Britney Spears Rocker Fantasy smells very similar to the original, but this time it has musk and coconut which I really like a lot! Rocker Fantasy still has that young sweetness too it, but it is not that candy galore, toothache inducing sweetness that gives you an overwhelming headache after 20 minutes. I think the tartness of the blackberry softens the sweetness of the whipped cream, vanilla, and amber. I am a coconut lover so I love the tropical vibes! I have never bought the original Fantasy because I own Snooki which smells practically identical and even that fragrance gets cloying after a while. To me, Rocker Fantasy is much more wearable on a daily basis and draws compliments too! Special thanks to the fragrantican who swapped with me!

azfiri
azfiri

i feel like it is a lot stronger than the original fantasy but they all smell the same ahha

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

Smells great! I love it. I think this is her best one to date. I like it better than the original Fantasy. Smells yummy, sweet but not sickingly sweet. I smell a hint of citrus which makes it a little fresh and not heavy it's not listed in the notes.
Creamy cocunut and blueberries, so yummy. I'm so glad I got this!

applestrudle
applestrudle

This one is lovely! It has a creamy syrupy sweet fruity opening (the berry is strong) - very sweet but that's balanced by the almost exclusively floral heart. I felt like after about an hour or so it smells completely different from the opening, the opening just disappears! The dry down is gorgeous - sweet creamy and musky. I really love that there are no strong woody notes.

eezavel
eezavel

There is def a 'detection' of the original Fantasy in there but WOW my sniffer says FINALLY the original Fantasy got a Whole new makeover!

I do not agree that this is sweeter - I think the original Fantasy is MUCH sweeter than Rocker Femme.
I also swear the drydown has a patchouli smell....I'm not crazy about patchouli in my perfumes as it gives me a headache.....so if there was a negative about this Rocker Femme I would say...not 'crazy' w/ the dry down scent - but the overall scent when first put on smells goood!

amberfire1234567
amberfire1234567

I got this last week. This rates right up there with the original Fantasy. It's one of my new favorites. Creamy coconut stands in the backround of soft violet leaf and pretty florals. This is a pretty perfume named Rocker. hmmm. Not hardly rock and roll for me. It's more like a very cute girl dressing up for a rock concert for the evening. The bottle is rock. The perfume sweet and cute.
Kind of like Britney;)

Update 2:

I dont get this creaminess and coconut.
On me - i think its my skin chemistry, the fruit notes are harsh and artificial. Minimal vanilla.

Al Rehab Sandra is a better version.

Typical ive washed this off and it sticks like glue!!!

peferrarine
peferrarine

My opinion: Take the original fantasy. Imagine the notes being a recipe, maybe a dessert recipe.

Now on top of the original fantasy dessert, put A LOT os jasmine infused Chantilly (let's just pretend it's a thing). Now on the side, a container with sweet coconut cream.

That's what i get. The coconut don't actually mix with the other scents, kinda like two separate fragrances to me. The rest is the same old Fantasy with jasmine and chantilly splashed on top.

Good, but not great.

I can't tell if is sweeter or not, cause is a different kind of sweet, but i'm pretty sure that if you liked the original, you'll like this one. That one is a TRUE FLANKER from Fantasy (cause the others - Hidden, Midnight, Island - they share the same name, but they smell totally different for me). I agree with a few other: a grown-up version of Fantasy. Less sparkly, more creamy.

Not safe for gifts of office space (c'mon, is fantasy line: SWEET).

now, the bottle: i loved it. just loved it. looks a little cheap and plastic, but stands out.

BritXOX
BritXOX

Can't smell anything else than original Fantasy here :(

dovey
dovey

whipped cream, coconut (in a sweet cookie way not in an oil kinnda way , I hate the smell of coconut oil yukhhh )
still the original mixture of fantasy is in the back ground ( the cupcake, the kiwi & the white chocolate)
I don't get the blackberries
Zero sourness this time :)

Perfect for cold weather when u crave cookies , hot chocolate & coffee :)
That's exactly what I call a new edition of a perfume
Well Done Britney u've done it again :)

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I recently went to kohl's today searching for this fragrance and unfortunately they did not have it in stock yet and it's been out since last year I'm hoping they get it and her two newest ones in soon since they were clearing the shelves back in the fragrance department

Mohd93
Mohd93

I only get the blackberries when I smell this from the bottle, it's just like andonirdc explained it, when you eat blackberries and smell the odor on your fingers. I get a little bit of it in the opening but that's it.

It's true that it's similar to Fantasy, BUT, this is calmer, less "childish", and creamier due to the coconut cream addition. For the tropical vibe, the Kiwi is replaced with Coconut cream, so it's less tarty. I realize that Kiwi punch in the original is off-putting to a lot of people, luckily for you, it's not present in this version. Plus, no white chocolate here, just vanilla and hints of white flowers. I do detect a good amount of Gardenia here, it must contribute to the creaminess.

In terms of longevity, it's really good, maybe just as good as Fantasy which last on me over 10 hours. While Fantasy can be heavy, this is calmer and less loud, it starts off moderate but for the most part it's pretty close to skin. So if you'd like a calmer, creamier, less sweet version of Fantasy while still sharing the same vibe, this is for you. And don't forget, if you hate the Kiwi note in the original, MAYBE you'll like this.

Quick comparison to summarize:
Original - more sparkly, louder, sweeter
This version - creamier, softer, a bit more floral

Eivi
Eivi

I sniffed this one about a month ago and I liked it. So few days ago I ordered myself it online and received it today. And BOOM! I do not know why I remembered to like it. It is even sweeter than regular Fantasy (yet very similar) and I think Britney got it wrong when she decided to make Fantasy more mature and for fans who have got older. Drydown smells a bit masculine to me. I usually love Britney's scents, but this one is a disappointment :(

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Rocker Femme is absolutely delicious!

I can smell the blackberry, coconut, vanilla and musk. It is a very sweet and intoxicating smell. The coconut does not overpower the fragrance, it blends very well with the vanilla and cream. The sillage and lasting power are both moderate.

Overall, I most definitely will be purchasing a bottle of this. I would recommend to gourmand lovers, fans of Britney's Fantasy line or if you want a coconut scent with a little more depth. Highly recommend!

andonirdc
andonirdc

Starting with the name of the scent, Rocker Femme Fantasy doesn't make any sense, it being in English or in French (I'm from the French-speaking part of Belgium so I know what I'm talking about) that's why I wasn't very excited about this. However, I liked the idea of a darker and more mature Fantasy. I ordered it as soon as it was available on Allbeauty as it's the most affordable website I know. I went for the 50ml bottle so that I could make up my mind.

When it arrived, I was sooo disappointed with the bottle ! It looks very cheap, tacky and it's so eye-catching ! The pink just destroys my eyes. Moreover, it's not as other Fantasies bottles, this one is transparent with a color painting over so you can scratch the bottle and make it look horrible (actually, in my case, the bottle was already scratched with the cardboard of the box... And I mean, all the other Fantasies bottles are made of already colored glass and are not painted, if you get what I mean...)

But the bottle is obviously not the most important thing and what's coming next is gorgeous ! :D

It smells AMAZING ! It opens with lots of blackberries just like when you eat some and then smell your fingers covered with their odor. I normally hate coconut (the smell as well as the taste) but in this case, blended with the whipped cream, it makes a perfect combo ! Just think about the delicious whipped cream they serve at Starbucks, it smells exactly the same, mhhh. That doesn't surpise me as Britney just loooves Starbucks ahah !
So the opening is a delicious creamy blackberries smoothie.
Now comes my favorite stage. I don't understand why the main accords of this scent list "fruity" and not "floral" as in my opinion it's waaaaay more floral than fruity. The favorite stage I'm talking about is the floral one, you're surrounded by a delicious, INTENSIVE and creamy gardenia. It just smells so wonderfully great, I love floral scents ! The jasmine is not so noticeable but I think it's due to the fact that the gardenia take over the whole composition.
The mix of the gardenia and the whipped cream makes it VERY creamy and milky, it feels like a milky dream on a cloud. :) Don't be afraid, it isn't too much of anything, it stays very bearable and kind of classy as the violet keeps it from becoming too sweet or too creamy. Let's say the violet keeps the scent down to earth and I love violets sooo... I just wished it was stronger as you can hardly notice it wheras my skin usually intensifies floral notes.
In the drydown, it's a very vanillic scent and the vanilla blends very well with the whipped cream and the outstanding creamy gardenia.

I must say it's a very well done scent and if it was released under the name of a big designer house, it'd have been a great success among the ladies with no age limit as it's really a fun fragrance.

Now about the staying power and the sillage, they are both average. It goes strong on my skin for the first 5 hours and then becomes more of a skin scent. It holds great on your clothes so sprays them for extra lasting power. As for the sillage, people will notice you and you will leave an enchanting trail when you walk through somewhere. After 4-5 hours, the scent calms down but will still be subtly noticeable.

The description makes it sound more appropriate for the winter months or the autumn ones and I agree but Rocker Femme Fantasy also has a tropical feel to it so I think you can rock it year round if you don't over spray in the warmer month and wear it in the evening instead of during the day when it's hot outside. Well, I'm talking about western Europe weather so that's not SO hot anyway.

That's all I have to say, I hope my review helps. :)

AllyWillems
AllyWillems

I tested this in store today, and gosh it's beautiful! My favourite gourmand so far. So creamy and coconutty and definitely more grown up than fantasy, which I don't like as much because it's too in your face sweet. I would love this in my collection, treating myself at the end of the month!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

As a teenager I was obsessed with the first Fantasy perfume from Britney. Now, being in my mid 20's, I don't like the original one that much. It is tooth achingly sweet and very ''young''. Therefore I was sceptic when I saw this one in the store, and I thought ''yet ANOTHER Fantasy bubblegum teenage-girl fragrance from Britney". BUT this one is more mature, more creamy. It begins very sweet and berry, and is similar to the original Fantasy for the first minutes. Then it gets more vanilla and berry, with caramel. Very rich and deep. The drydown is my favorite part - it is all caramel and whipped cream with a bit coconut. It has some fruityfloral underline to at as well. I can't really tell what it is, but it works wonders, and keep it from being childishly gourmand. Do I dare say that it actually reminds me of Viktor & Rolf BonBon? I know it is almost blasphemic to say, as V&R BonBon is so much more expensive and niche-like, and probably would't like being compared to a Britney Spears crowd-pleasing teenagegirl fragrance. But actually, they are similar on me. This one projects well and lasts forever. Great quality.

I don't like the bottle. I think it would have been wonderful and suited the juice a million times better if the bottle was white or light pink/peach or matte gold or something like that, with clear crystals ... The name, Rocker Femme, doesn't make any sense either. Fantasy Woman or Fantasy Forever would have suited it better I think, but that is just my opinion. No matter the bottle or the name - the fragrance is beautiful and a true gem.

The Blue Eyed Gay Prince.
The Blue Eyed Gay Prince.

i am a DIE-HARD fan of the original (2008 pre re-formulated) fantasy perfume.
i have like 6 full bottles of the original fantasy that is maybe 8 years old and i love it and am addected to it.
(you can read the review i made on its page).

anyways this beautiful rocker femme gem has a very
warm-creamy-oriental-sweet feel to it.

i have no idea why its called "rocker femme" (stupid name i think).

its a soft,warm,lush,creamy and sweet oriental fragrance.
it has nothing in it that remindes me of any "rocker" theme notes.

but i really love it.
god,britney is soooo good when it comes to her perfumes.

Great perfume....really fantastic.
i smell mostly whipped cream,coconut,and vanilla musk.
so yummy and sexy...wow.

now i have more options to make my man wanna eat me up lol :-)

Enjoy.

UPDATE: 11-2015
God how i love this!!!!
i think i love it more then the original!
wow! it is sooo comforting and sexy.
i feel like a smell like a baby when it dries on my skin and the creamy coconut-musk and creme brulee' it has is TO DIE FOR.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

This fragrance ... I really don't know what to say. It smells like fantasy if you smell it from the bottle but when you smell it then its totally different. The box is nice and different from the others. The bottle is fantasy dipped in black paint with black gems and neck piece. Not that different. The smell is pretty good. The top is very Blackberry coconut cream smelling. The middle is a nice floral scent that has a bit of a sugary smell from the beginning and it also blends great with the musky vanilla base. Britney you need to step up your game and release something that really blows us away. This gets a 6.5/10 from me xo

!!!! NEW BRITNEY SPEARS PERFUME COMING SOON TO BRAZIL CALLED 'FANTASY EDT' The bottle looks just like hidden fantasy. LOOK OUT FOR IT THOUGH. !!!!

Wheaters
Wheaters

Ms. Spears has really played a blinder with this one. It's fabulous. It's strong but sweet and seductive. I wore it to work and realised this isn't the sort of scent you waste on your colleagues.
I got more berries today, but still creamy and vanilla with a touch of powder and a hint of coconut which gives it its exotic edge.
It doesn't last a really long time, maybe 4 hours, so I did have to reapply, and the sillage wasn't enormous, but the scent makes up for it. I think this would work well as a date night perfume on a crisp, cool evening, or for a sultry holiday scent for days on the beach with cocktails and long summer nights with palm trees and warm tropical breezes.

I am sooo buying another several bottles of this.

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

Rocker Femme is so creamy! It smells AMAZING and the bottle is super pretty in person. Lasts around 8 hours.

It smells like ALOT like coconut, whipped cream, and berries. The first thing you smell are the berries. Then, it starts developing and the cocunut and whipped cream come through.

LOVELY fragrance.

Malibu
Malibu

Rocket Femme Fantasy opens with fruity scents of jammy berries and creamy coconut. It has the same feel as the original Fantasy, but there is a definite difference between the two perfumes at the same time.

I was surprised to learn that the starring floral note is gardenia as on me it is quite a strong & bitter floral, whilst the florals here are soft and powdery. Patchouli begins to develop underneath the creamy & powdered notes, giving the fragrance a bit of an darker edge and breaking up the sweetness a bit.

The creamy coconut lingers from the top notes all the way to the base, where it combines with a fresh hit of soft ambery vanilla, sandalwood, and mild musk, giving Rocker Femme Fantasy a lovely cocooning warmth that seems to whisper "come closer" to others like the original Fantasy does.

I'm now 31 so do think I'm a bit too old for Fantasy, but I do think this version retains enough elements to the original yet also seems a bit 'older' in comparison; Rocker Femme Fantasy removes the heavier sweetness of chocolate and cupcake, replacing them with a softer vanilla and coconut cream for the same comforting sweetness of the original Fantasy without being quite as overpowering.

nightcutter
nightcutter

I definitely get the smell of whipped cream. There's a hint of coconut and blackberry. I like it but the original Fantasy is nicer and stronger.

Beccaru
Beccaru

Smoother, creamier and a silage powerhouse. It smells warm although I can't detect any coconut whatsoever. I would never buy the original for as long as Rocker Femme is available. I got 100ml edp over on albeauty.com for £20

SBunny
SBunny

Love, love, love.

This really is a fantastic take on the original Fantasy. When it opens it's very much like Fantasy but quieter, softer and creamier. It gets creamier still with the vanilla cream and yummy blackberries. It's softly sweet and gorgeous. When it dries you get more of the coconut and the florals.

As previously said, this is a more mature version of Fantasy without the kiwi and chocolate. It's a lovely Spring time friendly fragrance and a winner for me.

The lasting power and silage are both average.

I love the bottle too! Well done Brit :)

lala-jaenner
lala-jaenner

The Malizia Milkshake BonBon made like an actual perfume! A dream. I felt 16 again.

It really smells like milkshake, here I can smell the white chocolate I couldn't smell in the original Fantasy.
I like it a lot but I don't think it's worth the price now but in a while, when I may find it for 20,- euros/50 ml I will buy it.

Princess
Princess

I am so dissapointed with this one! it smells exactly like the orginal fantasy! maybe a tad different, but its so little it smells the same

Shwets

On me this smells very similar to Al Rehab Sandra.
Less fruity/vanilla than the original- i really like this for those reasons. Plus no coconut on my skin!!!

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

so, i received this today & as soon as i got it i put some on. all i got was coconut, it was amazing! creamy coconut. i was so happy, then it dried down & i got fantasy but instead of cupcake it was the coconut so that note stayed with me & as a lover of coconut i was pleased. so i then got a bath & decided it put some more but when i sprayed it a second time all i got was fantasy? i do love this scent & its only my 1st time wearing so i will have to update but so far I'm confused haha

etternax
etternax

I was very excited to try this one out as I am a fan of the original Fantasy, but as I am now in my early 30s, I thought that it is time to try this more mature version.

I simply love and enjoy it in all aspects, the longevity is even better than the original one.

If I want to describe it for those who are aware of Fantasy and Thierry Mugler Angel, one spray of this Rocker Femme is 3/4 Fantasy and 1/4 Angel.

For those who are not aware of the above, it smells creamy and vanilla-like with amber and a hint of jasmine to balance out the sweetness so it is not sickly or heavy.

This is, for sure, a more grown-up scent and more suited for the winter because it is warm and gourmand.

It projects very well and lasts for at least 6 hours on the skin. Simply amazing!

Voidoid
Voidoid

This smells divine! I think I love it even more than the original as the kiwi fruit sharpness has been replaced by a more creamy berry and chocolate, a combination that smells yummy yet sophisticated. I agree with other reviews that refer to it as a grown up version of Fantasy Original. I feel like I just smell delicious wearing this, it's still very sweet but the red berries, coconut and creamy vanilla play together better than Fantasy Original (on my skin anyway). I also think the bottle is fab and as it's opaque the juice should last longet, though the amount I'm wearing I'll need a new bottle soon enough! 10/10

muncierobson
muncierobson

UK - all beauty have 100ml for 19.99...

have read these very mixed reviews and will have to test before I buy...

Almost bout 50ml for £30 in boots... Phew!

This is sweetly delicious fragrance, just like all of the Fantasies.
Not as fruity as the original, but good, maybe evan better.
The original Fantasy didn't work well on my skin, so I probably have to test this one on myself soon.
Smells dreamy, I don't want to stop sniffing it.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Oh Bingo!!! Ive been using the Fantasy Nice remix lately as I find the original too sickly and Ive kind of out grown it really.

I was excited to ry this and OH YES IT WORKS FOR ME!!

Its almost like Britney thought - "All those young women ans teenagers who loved my fragrance when it first came out are now a bit older and mature...its time to re-appeal to their senses!"

I love whats been done here - The fruity blackberries and whipped cream is a sensual and playful combo! there is a hint of the original in there but instead of tangy kiwi and tropical fruit - its a creamy coconut tropical scent instead.

Delicious!!

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

Nothing groundbreaking but im a sucker for a simplistic sweet perfume. If you like Fantasy you will most likely like this one. Its sweet, milky and creamy to my nose. This is basically Fantasy minus the cupcakes, kiwi and lychee. With marshmallows, whipped cream, a ting of black berries and coconut milk being added. The base consists of vanilla, woods and amber.

Longevity:2/5
Silage:2/5

Cassie54
Cassie54

When will this perfume be released in Canada??

AnaRamona
AnaRamona

I want this!
But the reviews on the longevity makes me turn away from it.
I hate it when I have to constantly reapply my perfume.

merrick_mayfair
merrick_mayfair

My boyfriend gave me this for my birthday and I completely fell in love with it, it's a very sweet perfume, I can smell a creamy coconut and yes it's very similar to the original fantasy but this one is more adorable ♥♥♥

GigiKnows
GigiKnows

If some people are trying to decide if this is a good buy, ask yourself this:
1. do you like Fantasy?
2. would you prefer Fantasy less sweet on the top note and more milky/creamy?
3. would you prefer a perfume that has less silage as Fantasy?
If you answered yes to all of these this perfume is for you. I like the smell as it is the same fantasy but less sweet screaming. My favorite to date is still In Control Curious as it is a sweet vanilla. My Second favorite is a toss up between the original and this one. Though I prefer the scent of Rocker Femme, since it has a little bit more of a creamy undertone, it doesn't last as long as Fantasy and to my olfactory receptors is a bit weak. And for the evening lounging around the house, I prefer Midnight fantasy as its a sweet plum that is kind of a sophisticated bath and body works spray. I did not like the Nice and Naughty remix, as I thought they lacked balance. If you are trying to imagine this scent picture fantasy, with a little bit of cream and I definitely wouldn't compare it to any of the remixes, even though the two toned bottle might convince you otherwise to group it with them.

Update!: I've had this perfume for a little over a month now and I'm faded out. If you already have several fantasy/radiance/curious perfumes and flankers like I do, then this is a fun additive to your collection. But if you are looking for a Britney signature fragrance, this is too weak for that and gets lost pretty fast, and I would not recommend it if you are looking for that "IT" perfume. On the fantasy side, Fantasy original or Midnight fantasy for the evening is still a better buy. Fantasy still has a stronger sweet statement and lasts longer.

Lauren Da
Lauren Da

Oh my God it's amazing!!! It's like the original fantasy but instead of the quince and kiwi it has rhe coconut and the berries. It's sweeter than the original fantasy. It's just lovable and unforgettable! It's a happy scent but one or two sprays are enough cause it is strong and long lasting. So glad to be among the first who own this fragrance in Europe <3

passionata20
passionata20

13. February 2015

Tested it today in tax free shop in Europe and i find it to be a cross between the original "Fantasy" and "Nice Remix" of the Fantasy. I don't smell any whipped cream ( does it has a smell after all unless it's flavored?). It is less sweet and more fresh to my nose than the original, but i swear i could smell a kiwi note until i have checked the notes now, judt like in the "Nice Remix", but less intense and more fresh. I guess it is a combination of musk and berries that makes it smell like kiwi. The creamy feeling is here as well.
Overall i like it more than original Fantasy, but nothing beats the Midnight Fantasy!!
Gorgeous bottle by the way in real life!
Good sillage a lasting power!

coockie
coockie

Does anyone know where can I get this in the UK?
Thanks ;)

KIARA85
KIARA85

I bought this yesterday I am in love it!! The cream smells really nice and smooth, there is a touch of coconut but not so much so that it makes the perfume summery, its like love at first smell for me!I can smell the vanilla and the blackberry in the background but its not another sickly fruity celebrity smell! thumps up! Also LOVE the bottle!!

Bruno57
Bruno57

I was expected something more "coconuty", maybe like Elle L'Aime by Lolita Lempicka, but this Rocker Femme is a really good fragrance !
Now I'm dying for next Fantasys with almonds or caramel :)

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

I just bought this at chemist warehouse today and this is the perfume I have been looking forward to the most to come out to Australia and it didn't disappoint me,all I can say is I love it,it is a gorgeous milky floral scent with a whiff of a little of the first fantasy but is definitely not the same,I also notice that the bottle is a more a opaque shade and you cannot see through it but I still like it,overall Im glad I waited for this and find that britney's perfumes rarely disappoint me.

lizzyshreds

This is my second review. I have to say this is my favorite perfume of 2014. I really love the whipped cream, I can smell the other notes, but not as much. I smell the gardenia, I barely smell the blackberry unless I sleep with the perfume on then you can smell it. I think this is more similar to Cher Lloyd's Pink Diamond than the original Fantasy, it does smell similar to the dry down of Fantasy. I think Rocker Femme is very light. Overall I give this a perfume a 10/10.

mschnabel666

I got my Rocker Femme Fantasy today. Meh. So much meh. This perfume coming in the mail today was the reason I woke up today. It's like a watered down Fantasy. No Blackberry liquor, no coconut.... Ugh. I did one spray on a napkin as soon as I tore the box open so maybe it will be different on my body/clothes?? I will wear it tomorrow and formally edit this review!
(It will be a winter review)

Update: This is a very weak perfume (watered down), weak like Island Fantasy and the Nice/Naughty remixes... (maybe it's just my super cold climate?) If this was potent and stronger, it would be lovely. Upon 15 sprays on myself, I can detect some notes. It is a creamy, more tropical Fantasy... I smelled an instant juicy fruit upon opening, like pineapple? And it's creamy. But lasts for sh*t and is very disappointing. The other Fantasys (Midnight, Hidden, Circus) have excellent silage and potency. :( It also closely resembles the Remixes, like this was an "almost" remix they decided to market and release. :( Is Britney now all about the money? :( It does seem to last a long time, if you hold your nose to your clothes and whiff.
Maybe summer will help this. I do like it. Today I layered it with Hanae Mori.

Update 2: I wonder if the release into Latin America first is an indication of the way this reacts with weather? Since LA is warm.... I am wearing again today, about 8 sprays and it's a great creamy coconut sweet Fantasy smell. I love it, and if it were more potent, I'd really love it! Only 4 more months of winter to go... :(

Majja67

Also got mine with the mail today! Agree with the two reviews below mine, it is very similar to the original fantasy but softer in the top, tropical with cream, don't think the coconut is so very noticiable but it is there somewhere! I also get a lot of gardenia and jasmine and vanilla! Seems to be a bit more floral version of original Fantasy as it where when it first was released al those years ago! No cupcake or chocolate though! It's also quite linear, the cream dies away in a couple of hours and leaves way for the musky base! It's sweet but not more than original fantasy! Longavity i can't really tell yet but seems not bad! Silage is decent but it's not as sufficating as the original! So far im not disapointed and think it will stand a chanse to be as popular as the first Fantasy!10/10 for a celebscent, 8/10 for being a Britney!:)

Update 12 hours later; well it's lasts long! The base is now completely changed and it actually smells a lot like the topnotes in Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck Enchanted (wich i never liked unfortunally...), the base is al about musk, berrys, sugar, wood and vanilla and it doesn't seems to weaken, i liked the top and the first say 6 hours but now it's not that pleasant anylonger, will wash the rest of and rest my nose! Sorry! ;(

PerfumeDudeBB

Can't wait to add this NEW Britney fragrance to my Collection SOON!!! :)

PerfumeDudeBB

Can't wait to add this NEW Britney fragrance to my Collection SOON!!! :)

ChristopherK21

Now the person who was selling this on EBay wants $59.99 for this! I really should have got this at the original price :( but I wasn't able to pay for it then. Hopefully it will be available again someday for a good price again.

lizzyshreds

This smells similar to the original Fantasy, but Rocker Femme Fantasy is more creamier, it smells similar to the dry down of Fantasy. I prefer Rocker Femme over the original Fantasy, because I didn't really like how the litchi, and kiwi came together. In Rocker Femme I can smell the blackberry at times, and reminds me of a lighter version of Pink Friday Deluxe Edition. If you don't really like blackberry I would recommend Harajuku Lovers G Pop Electric, which is more sultry than creamy.
Overall I give this perfume 8/10.

almarie
almarie

I just received mine in the mail today that I bought off eBay. It's ok, although it quite reminds me a lot of the original Fantasy but with more pronounced coconut and tropical vibe to it. I am a little disappointed because I was hoping for something different like some of her other flankers but all in all, I do like this and especially the pink black gradient effect on the bottle. I will definitely keep this, and add it to my collection, but I probably won't be reaching for this constantly.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I too a US resident bought from the EBAY seller! Hope it comes soon and is real! If not EBAY always protects the buyers so no biggie. It's a good price and deal. Who knows when it will be out in US anyways! So glad we can snag and share the scent story first! Will review the scent background when it arrives!

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes
BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

The surprising and unexpected new Rocker Femme Fantasy begins with an attractive mix of opulent sensation before the mysterious appearance of the heart develops in a charming trace of seduction. As the story ends a magical attraction is displayed in an unanticipated trace of sophisticated and charming substances.

Majja67

Hmm, i was one of those who could not wait for it to arrive to EU so i purchased it from the US Ebay store! Minutes before the seller had change the price as some has commented, grrr! Well i hope and believe it´s worth it! Will return with a review when it arrives, hope it doesn't get lost in shipping or something!

LOL, The one who was selling this for $37,99 is now selling it for $46,99
I guess he or she is doing good business... *whistling*
I would love to get me a bottle of that too, but not for that price and definitely not for $23 shipping fees to EU.
I hope it will become available here soon though,... why doesn't it become available worldwide simultaneousy I wonder... :(

Arthur Hudson
Arthur Hudson

I live in Monterrey NL Mexico, I saw this perfume in Liverpool and at the same time I bought it because I'm a fan of Britney Spears and her perfumes have always liked, I tried this scent on my skin and a strip of paper as aa sometimes usually have different odor, smell identical, coconut, black and cream berries, very sweet and fruity, shortly after the floral notes were noticeable but were not very strong, could not stop smelling it, it's something delicious, longevity and sillage are perfect, which lasted eight hours on my skin and I received many positive reviews of this, the very pretty as packing box certainly would buy, very good. Bottle and Box: 8.5 / 10 Odour: 10/10 Longevity: 10.8 Sillage: 7.5 / 10

ChristopherK21

I WISH this was in the United States right now! I would so buy a bottle! I need it for my collection!

angel51197
angel51197

I live in Acapulco México
And I hace smelled this
Is so delicious
A little more sweet than the original
You can smell the coconut really
A really good fragrance

Maismais
Maismais

I want to try it so baddly

MAGF1993
MAGF1993

Ohhh God I really need to smell thiiis *.*

rita.m
rita.m

I liked components of this fragrance and liked gardenia in fantasy
Wait comments from experimenters fragrance

What a gracious way to express oneself on a forum!!! Goodness gracious!!

Peta22
Peta22

I can't wait to get my hands on this! I'm drooling over the notes.... Coconut cream... mmmmmmmm YUM!!!

chio17
chio17

hope britney's next flanker is gonna be radiance flanker, like Golden Radiance which smells classy and sophisticated and the bottle is gold.

Or flanker of believe in golden juice color or lavender color which is classy and floral.

she can also make perfumes out of her intimate line like Intimate fantasy as fantasy flanker or intimate radiance as radiance flanker or she can make a new one exclusive for her intimate line simply called intimate in a new sexy gold or peachy pink bottle with floral accents and it can be a floral woody perfume or just floral..

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Oh i want this! Such a pity its only aviable in the Latin America :(

Majja67

I must say i'm not a big fan of most celeb-scents but i really like some of the Fantasy's! The notes in this with coconut and cream makes me think of Gold Sugar that also have those notes and that's a lovely scent! So really looking forward to get one of this! I also wanna add that i really like the Fantasy-bottles, i know many don't like them but i think they are really cute!!:)

missyumyum
missyumyum

Wait I'm confused the article says raspberry liqueur and this says blackberry which one is it?

In Vogue
In Vogue

I'd get this for the bottle, if it was on the discount shelf.

djuzz.becuzz

These notes look scrumptious!!
Even though I was not a fan of the original Fantasy, I definitely wanna try this one. I hope it won't smell too similar to the original, because sometimes even though the notes look really different, the scent is just too similar.
I really keep my fingers crossed that it won't be the case with this one!

mots
mots

u hu hu i want it!

Some days you just need something pink and black ha ha. Especially for fall

and the notes sound great too

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rocker Femme Fantasy by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rocker Femme Fantasy by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.