Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Lavander Bronnley for women

Lavander Bronnley for women
dislike

herbal

A classic fragrance of top fresh green lavender notes, combined with rosemary and petit grain, musk, patchouli, sandalwood and rosewood. It is available as 50 ml EDT, 250 ml eau de cologne and additional body care line.

Lavender Rosemary Eucalyptus

Geranium Rose Orange Blossom

Patchouli Moss

Lavander Fragrance Reviews

lavaman
lavaman

Really like this scent also. Violet isn't mentioned on the list but it has to be in the blend. I do perfer the original it is softer and more powdery. I don't find it particulary feminine but more on the line of androgenous/unisex. The scent is so super clean and uplifting it could be worn by anyone. this product is getting more and more difficult to find in Canada

WhiteFlowerGirl
WhiteFlowerGirl

In my view this is a warm scent, nice for the evening or a fall or winters day. Very nice and comforting.

missan
missan

I like it, would have liked it more if stronger Lavender, and the other notes toned down.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Gorgeous classic English lavender scent !

A lot of people my age will find this old fashioned but i don't care , I love lavender and violet scents !!

And its not expensive either ( always a bonus ! )

cisco
cisco

I just purchased the Body Lotion and it smells very true to dried lavender. It is very refreshing and not one bit masculine.

I like this so much I just ordered a 50 ml. of the EDT. I love lavender and I am in hopes this will hold better than Yardley.

Update: Received my EDT today. It smells like lavender and has average sillage and longevity. I know it beats the longevity of Yardley. It has been fragrant for four hours now. It will be great to add lavender to other fragrances or to be worn alone.

Funky Toms, I think it is great you are getting what you like despite what many of your contemporaries think. Swimming against the current is not easy but makes you very unique.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bronnley Lavander fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bronnley Lavander, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lavander by Bronnley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lavander by Bronnley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Yves Saint Laurent Opium Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Dolce&Gabbana D&G Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Yves Saint Laurent Paris Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Laura Biagiotti Venezia 2011 Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro Diptyque Do Son Guerlain Shalimar Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Serge Lutens Gris Clair Elie Saab Le Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial