Designers » B » Citrus « Groups

Lemon & Neroli Bronnley for women and men
dislike

sour
Lemon & Neroli Bronnley for women and men Pictures

Lemon & Neroli by Bronnley is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Top notes are sicilian lemon and mandarin orange; middle notes are lemon blossom and neroli; base note is precious woods.

Sicilian Lemon Mandarin Orange

Lemon Blossom Neroli

Precious Woods

Lemon & Neroli Fragrance Reviews

Bottledbull
Bottledbull

More feminine than masculine in my opinion but that doesn't stop me wearing it ..reminds me of a ladies dkny. .nice lemon (the natural kind not pledge) and lots of soapy floral notes..can't detect any wood. Makes a great summer spritzer with half decent longivity and good projection.

lemonzest
lemonzest

If you think about it for a second, neroli and lemon don't sound like a great pair of scents to combine. Neroli is a super sweet floral, and lemon is...zesty. But guess what? The combination works. The dissonance between these scents keeps this interesting.

At first it smells like lemonzest, at least on me. ;)
Neroli and the wood note enter on the dry down.

Lemon & Neroli stays fresh and citrus for a long time. There IS a little Jean Nate vibe to this, but L & N never becomes powdery or sad. The lemon never turns sour either. Sharp, bright, crisp, and effervescent. For summer I plan to keep this in the fridge and spray on the really hot days.

P.S. If you are in the U.S., you may wonder whether this smells like Pledge (a wood cleaner). No, this does not have the dreaded Pledge note. I love the aroma of Pledge in a clean house but do not personally want to smell like a polished end table.

juan cruz
juan cruz

This fragrance is just natural lemon and neroli, very spring and summer notes, don't get discourage by some negative comments, this is a fresh and elegant scent, truly unisex, love it very much, you will to!!!!!

Konga5000
Konga5000

------- THIS smells VERY close to Marc Jacobs Honey.....and a dash of....oh my gosh .....Jeat Nate !
That's not a BAD thing but I was expecting a bit more neroli in here.

Still this is a nice clean "niche" like Lemon zinger. Longevity is fair. Dry down is fair.
For the price (I paid about $20.00 for a 2.5 oz.) this makes a nice "refresher".

It's cold here right now but I would imagine this to be a wonderful summer / hot weather pick-me-up.

Cheery little scent & very natural smelling .

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

Light, bright and refreshing. It's zesty, slightly sweet and summery. I found only the neroli and lemon notes, and didn't get any floral or wood. Its a very natural scent, there's no harshness at all. Sometimes on me, citrus fragrance smell just like toilet cleaner, but not this one-I think the neroli softens and sweetens the zing of the lemon. Its very much a summer day time scent, and makes me think of long warm sunny holidays. I liked this a lot and it is far better than its price implies (mine was under £10 for a 100ml bottle). Unfortunately, its staying power is minimal-it lasted about an hour on me.

truffles
truffles

Neither lemon nor neroli jump out of this for me, it's more green/grassy . Trust me, this is VERY similar to DKNY 'Energizing'. It's a lighter, less sickening version of the DKNY and I'm quite pleased to have picked some up cheaply today from TJ Hughes (100ml for £4.99!) as I like DKNY but can't wear it.
Actually, I've just looked at the 'notes' above and there's no way this is just 'neroli and lemon'! I've always loved anything lemon and even eat the things, neroli is my favourite essential oil, I always have some - no this is maybe a very little bit of both of these and a lot of something else!
Still like it though..

esteban747
esteban747

Reading other reviews I was expecting this to be 100% lemon. sparkling, juicy, citrusy, bright lemon! but no.
It reminds me a little to a candle that Yves Rocher used to have for christmas. Lemon is the last thing I can smell.Neroli is more prominent but also a floral note that gives this fragrance a sweeter and more feminine quality.
It's not bad, but not what I expected. the drydown is better. it gets light and clean.
This is a safe gift, since the fragrance may appeal to a wide range of people, but not something that I will buy again.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

If you spray this on your clothes, it lasts for hours, which is great for an eau fraiche. I would say that this fragrance to me smells like it is meant specifically for men, though. It is too sharp or "spicy" of a lemon for me. It is a pleasant scent, though, and smelled on a man it would be just dandy.

golden
golden

I tested this recently.
I found the lemon to be the most prominent note, but after 10/15 mins the Neroli stayed on my skin the longest.
Beautiful sharp, yet fresh scent that has the ability to uplift your mood and be long lasting.
I would recommend this for both spring and summer months, during the day. To my nose it smells very natural and not at all synthetic.
If you love the smell of fresh outdoors on a warm sunny day, this is a must for you.
In expensive and worth every penny.

possumke
possumke

I tested this one today and like I mentioned in my review of the Lime & Bergamot one, It is a little Zingy gem! Great as a summer pick-me-up summer fragrance, and so affordable. I like it more than most citrus offerings I have tried out there today, and to my nose it smells very natural, as opposed to common cleaning agent smells!
A hidden treasure that should come out of hiding!

hathor
hathor

Wahay!! dear old Bronnley turned up here at last, a good old British make from my childhood. i used to love their soaps, especially the Lemon verbena and the Rose Geranium they had back then. I have this wonderful light fresh summery perfume. i found it in England last year. it's lemony without being too sharp, gorgeously refreshing and lasts quite well. one of the only things i can bear in a heat wave or if i'm a bit headachey. good alternative to original Eau de Cologne. wonderful stuff and absolutely not expensive.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bronnley Lemon & Neroli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bronnley Lemon & Neroli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lemon & Neroli by Bronnley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lemon & Neroli by Bronnley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.