Designers » B » Citrus « Groups

Lime & Bergamot Bronnley for women and men
dislike

sour
Lime & Bergamot Bronnley for women and men Pictures

Lime & Bergamot by Bronnley is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. Top notes are lime, bergamot and grapefruit; middle notes are lime, bergamot and grapefruit; base notes are amber and woody notes.

Lime Bergamot Grapefruit

Lime Bergamot Grapefruit

Amber Woody Notes

Nouveau Bowery

Lime & Bergamot Fragrance Reviews

RobbieX

A great value and long lasting, lovely smelling natural citrus. Love this one. 8/10 for me.

juan cruz
juan cruz

Don't pay attention to the "Gentle comments" of alittlebrittle above, she hes bad for reviews, you get what you paid, sorry but she's dumb and negative person, now this fragrances are very natural scents good quality juice, very spring and summer notes, you wont be disapinted at all, you don't need to pay high cost for a niche fragrance if you like fresh and citruces notes, this is what you really goin to get with Bronnley fragrances, hope you give it a try!!!

alittlebrittle
alittlebrittle

Negative reviews aren't popular, however I appreciate the money I've saved by reading honest reviews. Cruel or gross or snobby aren't necessary; I'll try to be as gentle as possible.

I've been a scent nut for most of my life, certainly since I started buying my own Charlie, Babe, Jovan Musk and Tabu, having graduated from Love's Baby Soft (those were the years) and Avon's Sweet Honesty housed in cupcake and cat-shaped bottles or the solid in plastic novelty broaches one could wear. So, a solid 40 years of scent purchasing has taught me two things:

you get what you pay for 99% of the time

packaging is really, REALLY important

Rarely have I fallen for a really cheap scent. If it's under 10.00, it usually ends up a pillow or room spray, and the reason for this is not because I have high standards. It's simply alcohol/water content and ingredient quality. Low-quality synthetic compounds neither last on the skin nor react well with it. Simple science. I don't know why I thought this would be different.

I also like to look at my investments, so ugly or cheap-looking packaging that doesn't lend itself to an adult's decor (can you hear me, Diesel, Thierry Mugler, et al) will make me think twice before I invest. If I absolutely adore the scent, I'll hide the bottle, but that's no fun. I'm a sucker for advertising.

Sadly, Bronnley produces some of the ugliest bottles, and the fragrances aren't much better. I can no longer justify my favourite bergamot (Le Labo), as I spray it liberally and without abandon, so I'm trying different cheapies, and this is absolutely HORRIBLE. It smells like 1970s men's cologne. Cheap men's cologne. I don't know what that is in there, but it's a monster, and it's relentless. It's the most eye-wateringly synthetic citrus/wood I've ever experienced aside from a Glade plug-in or bathroom disinfectant. OF COURSE I WASN'T EXPECTING LE LABO...okay? Just a pleasant bergamot to give me a bit of happy on grey days (we've had a lot of those in the UK this summer!). I'm keeping a wide berth of this overly masculine nightmare. Not even worth the little I paid.

RobbieX

A perfect unisex summer fragrance. The notes above are all there. Longevity and silage moderate to good A very natural juice. Clean, light, fresh & citrussy. It's inexpensive too! Take a bottle on holiday and spritz (love that word) it on at will.
One of the nicest Summer juices out there, in my opinion.

Ashen-Penadur
Ashen-Penadur

After my husband bought an aftershave with lime and basil (Musgo Real No 5) which I loved to smell on him, I saw this Bronnley Lime and Bergamot at my local garden centre shop, had a go at the tester and loved it! It's fresh, clean, modern and a little different to the usual floral/musky scents available. I'm now a convert, on my second bottle and have just ordered it as an EDT as I find the Eau Fraiche is not strong enough and does not last long enough for me.
I find it also works well when worn with other scents. I have worn it on my hair whilst wearing Prada Prada (Amber) or Nabeel's Ahubbak Maut on the pulse points. They do not compete but balance each other. This has led to compliments from complete strangers too! With Ahubbak Maut in particular, the Lime and Bergamot knocks down the sweetness of Nabeel's perfume for me which I appreciate.

smellsogood
smellsogood

Lovers of the pricey, but beautiful Eau du Soir by Sisely, will also enjoy this I think. Only this is your daytime, summer option. My husband bought me Eau du Soir years ago and he always compliments me in this one. A cheap little wonder, I think and it made me buy the rest in the line-up too. No regrets either!

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

Great value. Smells fresh, clean and has an excellent sillage. One for the summer and the work place. Like it very much and it will certainly be one of my summer fragrance's.

ebishop24
ebishop24

I really like this.
Amusingly, my boyfriend thinks it's a little too close to a bathroom/disinfectant type smell, but I don't care!
It's zingy, it's fresh, and smells of the very natural scent of limes and bergamot, not of synthetic chemicals.
It's quite sharp, so you need to love lime & bergamot to enjoy this, and it's very one-dimensional, but as a very cheap daytime scent which makes for an ideal pick-me-up, I wouldn't be without it.
On my second bottle.

AnnetteInFrance
AnnetteInFrance

Very masculine. Wouldn't recommend this as a unisex fragrance at all.

bluebellinthewoods
bluebellinthewoods

I adore this. What a find, zesty lime with a bergamont dry down. Feels fresh and masculine although I am female I wear it regularly as a day scent. Uncomplicated, good value and to me good quality.

perfumecritic
perfumecritic

Not entirely sure why but as the dries down I get a tinge of Rose. Overall a lovely fragrance, quite inexpensive and perfect for warm weather.

Amonk10
Amonk10

This is a clean scent. The fragrance is very relaxed and fitting for a day in the sun. I cycle throughout the city wearing this and it has effecient longevity. The best desciption for the citrus scents is a close sniff of the lime and bergamot rinds. Imagine cutting open the fruits and smelling the peelings. Very satisfied with this

Kitty48
Kitty48

I agree with everything chyprecat says about this gorgeous little number, it zings onto the skin as pure lime, but then the bergamot adds that extra special touch. A totally class act and I can't see that anyone could object to this, it's just perfect for summer. The only minus for me is its longevity on my skin, after an hour or two I can't detect it, but I did only spray in one place so I'll be more generous with it next time.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

At first, when i smelled the bottle, i was like, "Oh no! Bathroom cleaner!" But when I sprayed it on (one spray), it was totally different, has a lovely base note, and I could smell it for a couple hours while I was cooking in the kitchen! Isn't that crazy for an eau fraiche!?
Silage is excellent.
Fragrance is excellent.
I love it now.

Mirabelle
Mirabelle

I want so much to try this one, it sounds so fresh.
The only eau fraiche available in shop is orange jasmine...

possumke
possumke

I so agree with everything chyprecat said!
I found this beauty today in a local chemist/drugstore, and was so pleasantly surprised at the quality and freshness of this zingy fragrance, it really does the trick on a hot summer's day. It actually lasts on the skin for a few hours too which is a big plus. Very affordable and well made IMHO :)

chyprecat
chyprecat

Bronnley is one of those companies that is hardly on the cutting edge of the fashion and perfume world; they are not into big and gimmicky, anorexic models and masses of overworked advertising. They just quietly got about their way, making good stuff for those of us who can be bothered to go and find it, because it has been pushed to the dusty margins of most cosmetics departments in large shops, rather like the one I bought this Eau Fraiche in.
It does not smack you over the head, or affront your nostrils. It just sings on your skin, quietly, like a wee girl while she plays in the sun with her favourite cat.
It is lemony and has a fizzy edge like sherbit, and for an eau fraiche, it last quite well.
I sprayed it today, and a passing colleague stopped dead in her tracks, saying "That's lovely! What is it?" She had never heard of it, let alone the company who makes it.
What a pity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bronnley Lime & Bergamot fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bronnley Lime & Bergamot, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lime & Bergamot by Bronnley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lime & Bergamot by Bronnley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.