Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Passion Flower Eau Fraiche Bronnley for women

Passion Flower Eau Fraiche Bronnley for women
dislike

yellow floral

The fragrant beauty of passion flower is blended with sparkling violet, ylang-ylang, , rose, mimosa, lily jasmine, iris and freesia. This is a fresh and contemporary fragrance of floral infusion. It is available as 100 ml EDT.

Ylang-Ylang Violet Pepper Passion Flower

Passion Flower Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Pooja37
Pooja37

Oh God, this is wonderful! I could bathe in this fragrance and not offend anyone! Heavenly, creamy, dreamy, this one is so well made. Incredibly long lasting for an EDT. And one of the best fragrances in Bronnley's amazing range! (And I've tried them all in the past week!!)

I just stumbled upon Bronnley's fragrances, body & bath range while doing some online shopping and was amazed at the quality and strength of these EDTs.

So surprised that Bronnley is such an understated name in the perfume world... they have some amazing fragrances.

smk_2008
smk_2008

I have new one, as mention on bottle, it has red pepper along with other notes.Rose is not present in new one. rest is the same. I have smelled white spider lily. Passion flower and ylang-ylang is quite effective. Bottle is improved for better, definitely a must have.Creamy then powdery then creamy...gone crazy. very natural and wild kind of.

szilviabartha
szilviabartha

This is amazing! Reminds me of soft baby powder... Sweet, flowery unique! Just what I wanted!

Update...the more I wear it, the more I love it! Can't stop sniffing myself:)

hills by the sea
hills by the sea

Mmmmm...just got this and sprayed my arm. Warm, softly sexy, slightly oriental - these are my first impressions. Will use it for a while and write a detailed review later. Loving Bronnley!

stacy_dim
stacy_dim

I simply love this one and i searched high and low to get my hands on it.
Its very rich and long lasting frag and it kinda wraps you up and makes u feel beautiful.Very sweet and floral,this perfume is a really enjoyable and Im happy i have it in my collection.Give it a try!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bronnley Passion Flower Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bronnley Passion Flower Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passion Flower Eau Fraiche by Bronnley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passion Flower Eau Fraiche by Bronnley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bronnley Peony Eau Fraiche Calvin Klein Obsession Cartier Baiser Vole Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Thierry Mugler Angel Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Creed Love in Black Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Boucheron Boucheron Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Christian Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Jicky Jessica Simpson Fancy Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Dana Toujours Moi Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia