Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Rose Eau Fraiche Bronnley for women

Rose Eau Fraiche Bronnley for women
dislike

The beauty and essence of the English and Damask rose has been captured this fragrance. It is available as 100 ml EDT.

Green Notes

Rose Geranium Honey Spicy Notes

White Musk

Rose Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

This isn't a typical floral rose-its warm, not fresh and it smells more like cut roses indoors than fresh roses outside. There's a sort of background of powder, as though the roses are in a lady's bedroom. There is a slightly sweet smoothness to it, which must be the honey-its not candy sugar sweet, just gentle. I didn't get any musk at all really. Its definitely an unusual rose but I liked it a lot.

DIXIAO
DIXIAO

My worst blind buy so far, such a weird scent, definitely no rose here, not fresh at all, dusty and muddy smell, can't stand it. One to avoid for rose lovers!!

Rosemary08
Rosemary08

The most beautiful rose smell I've ever felt....seems I am inside an English Rose Garden!

GR92627
GR92627

the worst Rose fragrance I've smelt...to me it smells like black licorice.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bronnley Rose Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bronnley Rose Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Eau Fraiche by Bronnley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Eau Fraiche by Bronnley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bronnley Hibiscus Eau Fraiche JoAnne Bassett Luscious Roses Bobbi Brown Bobbi's Party Escada Escada Collection 2001 Blumarine Blu Antonia`s Flowers Floret Al-Rehab Red Rose Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2008 Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Rose Velours Yardley English Rose Tauerville Rose Flash Guerlain Meteorites Van Cleef & Arpels Un Air de First Annick Goutal Quel Amour! Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM Pour Femme Annick Goutal Ce Soir Ou Jamais Serge Lutens Bas de Soie Serge Lutens Clair de Musc Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose