Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Black Fleece Brooks Brothers for men

Black Fleece Brooks Brothers for men
dislike

Black Fleece Brooks Brothers for men Pictures

Black Fleece for men is a sophisticated aromatic scent, with refreshing notes of spice and citrus to open the composition. The heart features bourbon geranium and rosewood, while the base consists of patchouli, incense and vetiver. The bottle was inspired by ceramic bottles from the 1950s.

Available as 125 ml EDT.

The nose behind this fragrance is Vincent Schaller.

Citruses Spices

Geranium Palisander Rosewood

vetyver Patchouli Incense

Black Fleece Fragrance Reviews

angellique
angellique

It's gorgeous! I absolutely love it!! For me! My husband loves it too, and we both wear it a lot. It's so beautifully spicy and warm, earthy and dry, rich and potent and herby, with a lovely kick of citrus at the start. Beautiful. And on me it lasts ages! Not so long on my husband, but on me it's easily 10 hours! Mind you, I am extraordinarily lucky in that regard with most perfumes. And I get some amazing compliments! People seem to really love it on me. I just adore it really!!
And the bottle is divine!!!!

malik2011
malik2011

yah , it is not that copy of te de hermes it's sweeter and as a scent is very lovely and prestigeous but the problem its bad longevity and projection plus its high price ><

Grottola
Grottola

This one smells just like Terre d'Hermes, but not as good and technically more expensive.

So... if you like this, just get Terre d'Hermes. If you've already smelled Terre d'Hermes, don't bother with this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brooks Brothers Black Fleece fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brooks Brothers Black Fleece, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Acqua di Parma Acqua di parma Blue Mediterraneo - Mirto di Panarea Brooks Brothers New York for Gentlemen L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Creed Silver Mountain Water Le Labo Bergamote 22 Brooks Brothers Madison Guerlain Guerlain Homme Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Caron Le 3` Homme de Caron Tom Ford Oud Wood Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Ginepro di Sardegna Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Original Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Gucci Envy for Men Prada Infusion d`Homme