Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Musc Bruno Acampora for women

Musc Bruno Acampora for women
dislike

Musc Bruno Acampora for women Pictures Musc Bruno Acampora for women Pictures Musc Bruno Acampora for women Pictures Musc Bruno Acampora for women Pictures

The house of Bruno Acampora has carefully guarded their fragrant essences for over 30 years unchanged and packed in special aluminum flacons which were sealed and waxed. This house was founded in 1960es and it is characteristic for using highest quality ingredients from all over the world. This prestigious collection counts seven fragrances packed inside hand-made flacons.

In company of fragrances Sballo, Blu, Iranzol, Prima T, Seplasia, Musc and Jasmin, Bruno Acampora invites you to join him for a fragrant journey from London over Paris and Milan to hot Sahara desert where he found inspiration and certain ingredients for his fragrant compositions. On that journey he stopped in Rio de Janeiro, Caribbean, and Antilles to gather his impressions in a collection of olfactive memories for the whole life.

All fragrances of the house of Bruno Acampora are available in aluminum flacons of the same shape in amounts of 5, 10 and 20 ml, accompanied with a body care collection. There is a limited edition of the flacon The Silver Bottle, which is hand-made and engraved with Greek motifs, with a stopper decorated with a silver star. Only 100 these flacons are offered.

Musc is a fragrant journey from Rome to Tokyo. It features intensive and pure resins presented in colour of gold. Musk awaits us in top notes. A heart offers rose, jasmine, violets, along with amber and cloves, whereas a base hides Penang patchouli and sandalwood. Musc was launched in 1975.

Musk

Thundra

Musc Fragrance Reviews

renzi79
renzi79

So sad all I get if faint dirty patchouli. I'm missing the party!

Anteojo
Anteojo

I was overly excited to try this fragrance. I received a small sample of it and was shocked to detect such strong mushroom and wet earth notes. I had read a lot about it and couldn't quite grasp what that would smell like. But within a second of sniffing it, I had an "a ha!" moment and reveled in the magic of the damp, dirty, and mushroomy beauty. So I applied a generous amount to my pulse points and waited for the magic to happen and explore all the layers of the fragrance.

To me, violet came through right along with the soil and mushroom vibe, taking a front seat after a while. I personally have a strong distaste for violet and felt put off by how much it reminded me of that baby cologne "Agua de Violetas." (not that many people will be familiar with that) That hung around my skin for a while and I felt it was a very sharp and incisive scent, not really soft or warm yet. But finally after an hour or so, it began to melt onto my skin and became a very complex and sexy musk. I am a fan of Kiehl's Musk and I think I would still prefer it over this but it was very fun to experiment with it. I will not purchase this fragrance even though it brought a lot of surprises for the next day or so. I woke up the next morning and turned over to another side of my bed and got such a delicious hit of something so intangible. I didn't even think it was me at first because it didn't resemble Musc at all, but I realized quickly that it had become such a natural skin scent, so so lovely. But in my opinion, it took way too long to get to that point. If I could try the Eau de Parfum instead of the oil, maybe I wouldn't have to grapple with the violet horrors as much.

leovn
leovn

Ok, this one tears my heart and brain apart. It's a equally love and hate feeling. I hate animalistic scents that has musk and patchouli stand out like this one, but this one have the softness and sweetness that I love. Its sexy and addictive. At first sniff, it's a medicinal animalistic scent that remind me of the traditional Chinese herb store. The scent get softer quickly and stay that way the whole time. Its like morphine, bad and addictive.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I have developed, dare I say, at least a tolerance for Patchouli, and in some cases true enjoyment. In small doses. THIS, however, does not contain a small dose of patchouli. This is a mad, musty, rich patchouli powerhouse. The musk is there, but only to make the patch soar and last.

It started out like I'd been playing in the dirt--there was a tiny, brief part of my brain that wanted to inspect my hands for soil and mud. After that, a strange fleshy sweetness (it reminded me of holding hands in kindergarten, that kind of sweaty sweet slightly foody smell). Thankfully, that disapated and I was left only with the patchouli--heavy, rich, musty, smokey, vaguely masculine and embracing. Patchouli always reminds me of elderly gentlemen in gray suits smoking pipes and stirring dry, burning leaves. It has less of the dry paperiness I often get with patchouli, and was more moist and foggy. Now, about 12 hours later, it is still present; the musk makes it slightly more sweet and slightly cleaner, but still very obviously a patchouli dominant fragrance.

Sillage on this was quite heavy (maybe heavier than I should have worn to work), and as I said, longevity was very strong. Definitely for patchouli lovers, not for those looking just for a musk. Despite the fact that I can't say I really like it, this was a very interesting smell that developed nicely and was fun to explore.

Robo

This is the scent where you will go out with people who know good fragrance and someone at the table will exclaim...."OK..Who is it that smells SO DIVINE?????" And it was me...with my Bruno Acampora Musc. It is just that...divine and classy and sexy.

Spaztic
Spaztic

The part most people don't like about this is my favourite part, the opening with the dirt/fungus smell. To me it's naturally sweet dirt with beautiful clean musk, not shrill the way I can find a lot of clean musks to be.

I would have bought myself a full bottle and lived in it but I find when it starts to dry down the "dirt" factor goes away and I'm left with a rather masculine musk, at least it does this on my skin, not sure if others find that. I stays on the manly side for a good 3 hours or so then dries down more and become more unisex/feminine as it seems to get a bit sweeter (but is by no means sugary sweet, a natural sweetness is the best I can describe it) and I love this phase too and it last for about 3-4 hours.

If the masculine phase didn't last so long this one would be mine, and I still consider it just because I love the opening and dry down that much.

Gigis
Gigis

I am hooked on this, I crave smelling it all the time.

It opens with an earthy, mushroom note. I can understand if not everyone would get along with this part but I want even more. Then slowly warms into a round sweet musk, lightly animalic but not overpowering.

Wears close to the skin. Sexy. Lasts all night.

alepoz84
alepoz84

I did not think there could be a scent so ', which expresses the emotion in me and' fantastic, I use it before going to bed, I love to feel under the
sheets, It 'attractive, sweet but not saccharine, animal, and' the undergrowth, and 'the king of the woods, here Acampora has peaked, all its scents are divine, All the perfumes of acampora are divine, but Musc. Wow ........ and Musk 'perfume that makes it incomparable to any other essence, the only one!! ! All the perfumes of acampora are divine, but Musc. Wow ........ and Musk 'perfume that makes it incomparable to any other essence, the only one!!!
my vote is reductive well over 10 to 10!!!!!!

I was looking for a skin scent and decided to sample this based on Katie Puckrik's rave review. The vial sample of Musc came with a few others from luckyscent. Drawing a random vial from the group and applying on my forearm, my first impression was: this is sharp. It was sharp and bitter, rain on concrete in humidity. It also had a...poisonous facet, the shrillness of crazyglue I sometimes get from perfumes with rose. Some minutes later, the crazy glue dies down to an almost indetectable smoothness, blending with and almost vanishing into the bitter rain-on-concrete. I was in the airport on a rainy day and smelled something like this and thought: wet denim. And that brought me back to elementary school on grey rainy days when we would all put our damp clothes in the big wood closet.
Luckyscent describes Musc as "deep, spicy and drop dead sexy" and a "dramatic, untamed, sensuous musk that will get you noticed when you walk into the room and make the object of your desire weak in the knees."
I think of it as a quiet scent, damp, bitter, reserved, unisex. Those contrasts make this perfume unexpectedly sensual. I like Musc for that, but I'm a 25 year-old female and the only way this is going to make anyone swoon is if it's doused on me, the sharp bitterness cutting my loved ones down. I'm going to try this in spray form in the future.

nakedcity
nakedcity

If you've smelled Thundra by Profvmvm (another excellent albeit expensive italian line), then you've experienced this scent. In a nutshell, this is a gamey, meaty musk-patchouli combo, when I smell it I think of a homeless guy that you can tell, if he showered and shaved, he'd be kind of attractive. I like it a lot.

Robo

Beautiful. I wore this out last week and the people I was with (who have exquisite taste...btw) would not stop talking about how I smelled. One even pulled out the i-phone to look up the link to the perfume and sent it to the other so that he could order it. It LASTS...until the next day.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I first heard about this fragrance from Katiepuckrik smells channel on you tube! The way she was describing this fragrance, i had to try it. I'm glad I did! This is one sexy fragrance, beautiful skin scent. The best musk i've encountered! FB worthy!

lombredansleau
lombredansleau

Best musk money can buy, expensive but will last forever, plus it's an oil perfum so just use few drops on the cork lid. Amazing stuff!

Green, gamey musk with a powdery base dries down through many many variations, including a sharp saffron type note, a licorice Sen-Sen herbal tone and into a incense musk scent. Interesting journey, complicated, intricate, always fascinating and in the end lasts for ever. For. Ever. Next day after hot shower ever. I wish it cost just a little less because I'd love to own more

girasolina
girasolina

After continuous research finally a true moss.
Be patient and wait for the smell of mushrooms from turning into a wonderful blend animal but soft. I do not know why but this seems to me if I smell a second skin, soft as butter. Wraparound as a part of yourself. Inimitable!
But, very expensive. Sillage infinite.
I agree with the other scents suggested in general, I find them familiar and give the same feeling.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

This perfume oil is definitely not your standard white musk. It has an odd, mushroom-y odor to begin with, and reminds me of the smell of the rotting wood-chip mulch that I spread on the garden after the pile has been sitting around all winter and has various sorts of fungi growing in it. It also has pronounced woody notes, like fresh-cut lumber from an aged tree.

After about 15 minutes the sillage gets up to speed and is quite strong. Yes, it’s musk, but a mellow, spicy, earthy, woody musk instead of a skanky one. It doesn’t change a lot, but the fungal notes do subside a bit, leaving a uniquely earthy-smelling musk that lasts for 6-8 hours.

I tend to like musks anyway, and I especially like this one for its unique qualities. If someone gave me a decent amount of the stuff, I’d wear it frequently. I’m debating whether it should go on my “get a decant someday” list.

merilu59
merilu59

muschio intrigante, potente e durevole,

This is a well known kind of expensive musk oil, so much better than Narciso Rodriguez and quite a weird one too.
On first application on skin, when still wet, it strongly smells of fresh cut mushroom. Then it sets to an intriguing, powerful and lasting, yet soft musk with earthen undertones.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bruno Acampora Musc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bruno Acampora Musc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Musc by Bruno Acampora. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Musc by Bruno Acampora represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.