Designers » B » « Groups

About Men Bruno Banani for men

About Men Bruno Banani for men
dislike

About Men Bruno Banani for men Pictures About Men Bruno Banani for men Pictures

About Men by Bruno Banani is a fragrance for men. About Men was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Bernard Ellena. Top notes are grapefruit and apple; middle notes are lily and jasmine; base notes are tonka bean and amber.

Grapefruit Apple

Lily Jasmine

Tonka Bean Amber

About Men Fragrance Reviews

collecteur
collecteur

truth? Enjoy the smell when spraying it on as you will not smell anything no more after 2 minutes! World record breaker non lasting fragrance! Sort of the same for Bruno's dangerous man! What's wrong with those cheap German fragrances or better said; what's the use of making such bad quality fragrances? I know; selling whatever crap to those that can not afford a nice quality fragrance. Sort of a shame because his bottles are nice. I baught his fragrances on small 30ml for testing. Result; no more Bruno Banani for me, you better see the photos on the web. It will give you more nice times & pleasures.

marko.tiution
marko.tiution

That was the first bruno banani what I used. I think the magic man is much better but it's great as well. I agree with bronstein.. bruno banani frags are not so good at longevity :(
It' a pity because every bruno banani's smell is very good but the quality is weak:s

guest_Archard Riddict
guest_Archard Riddict

I have to somewhat agree with Bronstein. I love the scent of the first impression, I find it comparable to perfumes 3 times as expensive. Although, the aroma does seem to wear down kind of fast. I haven't had it completely wear out on me, but it definitely looses it's strength. But all in all, for the price I think it's superb. My only advice if you buy this one, put on an extra spray or two before you leave the house and half way through the night you should be at a very good potency for your aroma and it shouldn't wear off.

bronstein
bronstein

The first impression is not bad at all, but it soon wears out, and what remains appears to be, well, a little bit cheap.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bruno Banani About Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bruno Banani About Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify About Men by Bruno Banani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of About Men by Bruno Banani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frapin 1270 Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Homme Chopard Casran Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Burberry Touch for Men Salvador Dali Laguna Homme Cerruti L`Essence de Cerruti Burberry London for Men Joop! Jump Montblanc Individuel Serge Lutens Chergui Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Chanel Allure Pour Homme Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee DSQUARED² Potion Cartier Pasha de Cartier