Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

About Women Bruno Banani for women

About Women Bruno Banani for women
dislike

About Women Bruno Banani for women Pictures About Women Bruno Banani for women Pictures

About Women by Bruno Banani is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. About Women was launched in 2005. Top notes are granny smith apple, blood orange, fruity notes and strawberry; middle notes are iris, rose and violet; base notes are sandalwood, amber, tonka bean and vanilla.

Granny Smith apple Blood Orange Fruity Notes Strawberry

iris Rose Violet

Sandalwood Amber Tonka Bean Vanilla

About Women Fragrance Reviews

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

Edit: 18may2014; Unfortunately I had to throw this one out because it had turned. The liquid had a weird greenish tint to it and when I sprayed it I got a very overpowering combination of orris root and iris. Smelled like straight up humid soil.

Original review: This was one of my go-to scents on hot summer days when I didnt feel like putting on anything special. It's not too strong. I mostly get an earthy smell. It also smells a bit 'metallic'. I don't really get why this is classified as a floral fruity smell. The fruity notes were barely present.

I don't like scents that are too strong and heavy in summer, so this was a good option for me. I would like it even more if it was a bit more sweet and stuck around longer because it does tend to fade after 3 hours, which is rather fast in my opinion.

Be warned though, the earthy iris smell is very strong!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Although Bruno Banani name doesn't evolve such an excitement as Christian Dior or Salvatore Ferragamo names, it is worthwile trying and seriously considering during summer seasons.
From what I can gather after purchasing 3 of the Banani fragrances, they are more complex than Escada fruity cocktails, so in my humble opinion, can easily be worn by ladies in their 30's or 40's without smelling like a teenager.
The particular fragrance I am reviewing today is a lovely, rich combo of floral notes mixed with a pinch of fruit on a base, that oscilates between oriental and woody. There is a lot of sandalwood, tonka and warm amber.
The fragrance develops nicely on my skin starting slightly sweet and ending on a creamy woody note.
It is absolutely roasting today and I feel extremely comfortable wearing it; it does not overpower yet I get gentle whiffs every now and then to remind me that it is still discreetly present.
I am most certainly planning to purchase a few more bottles as I am really surprised with Bruno Banani by Bruno Banani quality versus price.
Great buy.

crakky
crakky

I tested it in Poland..and...i really fell in love with this scent...it is kinda' creamy...but fruity, too. A perfct combination between fruity and floral scents. I can't find it anywhere now...where should i try? Thanks...=^.^=

About Women by Bruno Banani 3.35 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bruno Banani About Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bruno Banani About Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify About Women by Bruno Banani. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of About Women by Bruno Banani represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bruno Banani Bruno Banani Woman Bruno Banani Pure Woman Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria Bruno Banani Magic Women Thierry Mugler Innocent Hugo Boss Pure Purple Ghost Ghost Avon Treselle Seduction Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Cherry Fantasy Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Oriflame Divine Sensual Calvin Klein Eternity Purple Orchid Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Gucci Envy Me Franck Olivier Private Pupa Yes Silver