Designers » B » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Brut Black (Brut Titan) Brut Parfums Prestige for men

Brut Black (Brut Titan) Brut Parfums Prestige for men
dislike

Brut Black (Brut Titan) by Brut Parfums Prestige is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are citruses, lavender, anise and basil; middle notes are floral notes and spicy notes; base note is woody notes.

Citruses Lavender Anise Basil

Floral Notes Spicy Notes

Woody Notes

Brut Black (Brut Titan) Fragrance Reviews

ohjac
ohjac

Lots of anise, which I love. Good and simple, layers well, crisp, inexpensive. Very pleasant. Very easy to live with, clean, fresh. Holds it's scent well. According to the admin of brutworld.com Brut Black is a seperate fragrance from Brut Black Special Reserve. EVERYONE is selling Brut Black spray cologne Black AS Special Reserve, but it ISN'T. Brut Black Special Reserve has the words "Special Reserve" on the bottle and box. So fragrancenet.com, amazon, everyone on ebay, EVERYBODY is pulling this crap and it pisses me off. I'd like to try a bottle of the SR...WHO HAS IT? Seriously, let me know!

Ray Achnioach
Ray Achnioach

When it comes to fragrances sometimes I just can't resist. I'm strolling through my local Walgreens and I see a display of "special Limited Edition" Brut sprays. On sale. Only $8. So I purchased both the Brut Black and the Brut Blue. The above description is pretty accurate for Brut Black. The fragrance has that synthetic "fresh" smell common to many current "drugstore fragrances". The whole effect though is a not unpleasant melange of fresh, kind of spicy, non-specific floral, non-specific wood and some non-specific citrus. This scent will draw compliments from teenaged girls working at the checkout register if that is something you find to be a positive. This could be a nice starter fragrance for a guy just getting into uping his grooming routine.

Brut Black (Brut Titan) by Brut Parfums Prestige 3.80 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Black (Brut Titan) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Black (Brut Titan), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Brut Black (Brut Titan) by Brut Parfums Prestige. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Brut Black (Brut Titan) by Brut Parfums Prestige represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Special Reserve Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Benetton Colors de Benetton Men Jacques Bogart Bogart Pour Homme Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Shulton Company Old Spice Fresh Versace Versace Pour Homme Cerruti 1881 Men Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Jacques Bogart One Man Show Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Shulton Company Old Spice Original Coty Aspen For Men Coty Preferred Stock Halston Halston Z14 Antonio Puig Quorum Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Clinique Clinique Happy Erox Realm Men