Designers » B » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Brut Oceans Brut Parfums Prestige for men

Brut Oceans Brut Parfums Prestige for men
dislike

Brut Oceans Brut Parfums Prestige for men Pictures Brut Oceans Brut Parfums Prestige for men Pictures Brut Oceans Brut Parfums Prestige for men Pictures

Brut Oceans is a fresh aquatic version of the classic men's fragrance. Brut Oceans was launched in 2007.

Brut Oceans Fragrance Reviews

gio
gio

Sooooo nice,clean...similar to Nivea shaving foam...i like it.

newbv11
newbv11

Anyone from Malaysia who familiar with COSWAY 'Musky' deodorant this smells exactly the same. COSWAY's 'Designer Collection' deodorant for Men - Make sure it's 'Musky' not 'Fresh'.
Try the deodorant tester at Cosway then if you like it go grab at Guardian or Watson's.

Good sillage but poor longevity on me. 2 hours max.

RobbieX
RobbieX

A lovely citrus frag with some spices. Not very potent but for the cheap price it sells for, you can spray liberally. Nice summery scent.

MrMookie
MrMookie

Have EDT version 3.4 oz. and got it cheap (5 bucks)
Its new but it smells older ?! its strange because somewhere i get to the point i know this.

Its very OK!, its Fresh,barbershop breezy and at the same time comforting and a bit strange.
The strange part is not bad ! its a good thing i like them strange.

Someone described it as a shaving cream scent from Gilette Coolwave with a tad of the old brut base and this is true, only drawback to me is its longevity its short for me.

Its gone in 2 hours! no sillage or projection at al after that.
So APPLY and Re-apply!
Im gonna use this sucker in my hot days on the beachside for a comforting day.
Its way better then other Colognes in its pricerange so in that way a must have.

You wont regret it !
Splash n spray it big time without feeling bad for your wallet :0)

btw @ Robbie X are you sure about that YSL Pour Homme resemblance?
I always find your reviews outstanding but in this case im not sure these 2 are alike ( No offense offcourse)

rookie_me
rookie_me

Love this cologne, fresh and clean. Reminds me of DVB Instinct.

omar.melmo
omar.melmo

Best Brut flanker.. Very nice drydown.. Works better in summer and hot days.. Although I really enjoy this scent, I don't recommend it for formal occasions..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Oceans fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Oceans, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Brut Oceans by Brut Parfums Prestige. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Brut Oceans by Brut Parfums Prestige represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Boucheron Jaipur Homme Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Chanel Egoiste Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Musk Jacques Bogart Bogart Maurer & Wirtz Tabac Guerlain Vetiver Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Davidoff Cool Water Versace Dreamer Maurer & Wirtz Tabac Original Estée Lauder Intuition for Men Pino Silvestre Pino Silvestre Original Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Cerruti 1881 Men