Designers » B » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Eau de Brut Brut Parfums Prestige for men

Eau de Brut Brut Parfums Prestige for men
dislike

Eau de Brut Brut Parfums Prestige for men Videos

Eau de Brut is a new version of the classic men's cologne, launched in 2010. The new composition combines classical tones of lavender, amber, woods and spices with refreshing citruses.

Citruses Lavender Amber Vetiver Woody Notes Spices

Terre d'Hermes
Voyage d`Hermes
Citrus and Wood

Eau de Brut Fragrance Reviews

illatvadasz
illatvadasz

This is one excellent after shave.

lateeeno
lateeeno

Got me by great surprise ..

Creed Aventus little clone step brother.

Cheap yet not cloying at all , performs as a body splash more than a cologne.

Like it as to keep it inside my car for a refreshing purpose .

shamsj80
shamsj80

Well, i'm extremely surprised by this Brut, actually it is very fresh and relaxing, a very nice and cheap purchase, worth trying this one, like it.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Very nice scent. A little weak but it's cheap, however, the silage is good. Reminds me of Yardley Citrus and Wood. Great value frag.

harith
harith

i tried today from and i was shocked !!! its just terre d'Hermes :-) but with less (much less) long lasting.
very nice.

shoulderpet
shoulderpet

I will start this review by saying that I love the Brut range (my favourites being passion and musk) , however I am not crazy about this one. I was expecting something a little more old school, however this is an aquatic scent from Brut, truth be told as aquatic scents go this is actually very nice, is fresh smelling with a slight tobacco-ish base to it , kind of a manly aquatic scent, just not my thing

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brut Parfums Prestige Eau de Brut fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brut Parfums Prestige Eau de Brut, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Brut by Brut Parfums Prestige. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Brut by Brut Parfums Prestige represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Occitane en Provence L'Occitan Eau de Toilette Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Christian Dior Dior Homme Oscar de la Renta Oscar for Men Guerlain Vetiver Loewe Esencia pour Homme Brut Parfums Prestige Brut Cerruti 1881 Men Davidoff Zino Davidoff Boucheron Jaipur Homme Versace Versace L'Homme Prada Infusion d`Homme Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Paul Smith Portrait For Men Loewe Solo Loewe Absoluto Jaguar Jaguar for Men The Different Company Sel de Vetiver Loewe Loewe 7