Designers » B » Chypre Floral « Groups

Faberge Audace Brut Parfums Prestige for women
dislike

mossy
Faberge Audace Brut Parfums Prestige for women Pictures

Audace is a classic, feminine chypre floral fragrance launched in 1983.

Floral Notes oak moss

Faberge Audace Fragrance Reviews

jolieshirley
jolieshirley

Un parfum merveilleux que j'ai eu en cadeau quand j'étais petite à Noël, il était un peu capiteux pour moi à l'époque mais j'ai toujours le flacon. Quelle richesse pour un parfum pas trop cher! Dans la lignée de Coco Chanel ou Diva d'Ungaro.

ZELJO
ZELJO

shame Audace noire isnt listed here,its great smell, so dark, so 80s,in Poisons vibe,etc

passionata20
passionata20

07 june 2013

original vintage spray EDT bottle

This one was simply lost amongst other hundreds of bottles of my collection. I had it for years, yet never tried it properly. Wait, i have tried it once and i remmeber i didn´t like it at all. Maybe because the first spray out of the bottle was too strong or i should have cleaned the spray nozzle? Anyway i found it to be nothing as described below: it was all very dry and bitter woody, nothing else. So i have put it back in the most distant corner of my wardrobe and never touched it again.
Now today one lady was interested in it (i have listed it for sale) and asked me to describe the fragrance itself, so i have sprayed it for the second time ever.

Let me start by saying that the notes are incomplete: the complete list of notes include sandalwood, orange peel, citruses(lemon), spices, bergamot, jasmine. And yes, the very first spray welcomes you with a sharp spicy lemon and oakmoss. It is quite sharp, quite spicy and quite lemony. Yet not unpleasant at all, well maybe for the very first 2 seconds it is a bit, but then my nose gets use to it and it detects a masterhand that has blended spices with citruses so well, that it can be easily not a vinbtage drugstore scent, but some quite expensive high class fragrance. It continues to stay spicy sharp for a while and all this time i continue to enjoy it. Later the citruses (lemon) come to the background and orange peel with a slightly creamy undertone come into foreground. I also start to detect creamy flowers, which must be those flower notes soaked in a bath of sandalwood essence. In the middle stage the flower notes are the most prominent here but virtuously added spicy lemon saves it from becoming a typical "granny" fragrance. Oh, this is like a spicy "Oscar" by ODLR with a more lemon added. I mean the vintage creamy "Oscar", not the modern liquid soap in the same looking bottle.

Very elegant and feminine, truly adorable, but very hard to find so now i am in doubts should i sell it or not. Yes, i know i woudln´t be wearing it much, since i feel it is not yet completly propriate for my age group and at the moment i am into different kind of fragrances, but i agree with everyone who says it is really lovely and good fragrance. I wish the sillage would be just a tiny bit stronger, the lasting power as well. But in general it is a really good one!
Yep!

*Guiding Star of Mercy*
*Guiding Star of Mercy*

I have had the good fortune of cleaning out a home that someone walked away from years ago - it is a virtual time capsule, and I have found many, many vintage unopened boxes and sets of perfumes. Discontinued, pre-reformulation edt's , eau de parfums, and parfums... As you can imagine, this has been a perfume addicts dream! Audace was among the many treasures I excitedly discovered.
There under a pile of papers sat an unopened box set containing Audace (edt) with the most incredibly beautiful foam bath. This scent is intoxicating to me. Deep, woodsy and floral nuances combine.... and it is utterly captivating. When I wear it I am also reminded of the time when, (as many of you fellow perfumistas have already so eloquently, mournfully and rightly noted) you could walk in to a drugstore and buy an edt, that would actually now be labeled eau de parfum ; no compromise on ingredients, longevity and sillage, yet still inexpensive and accessible.

If Audace were a woman, I would describe her as elegant yet approachable, someone I respect for her no nonsense demeanor, but who still manages to maintain a warm and loving aura. She is intriguing, sensual, wise and deep.
She offers just the right amount of approachability only to draw you deeper in to her mystery.
Beautiful.

Tiffers
Tiffers

My mum used to wear this perfume when I was a baby, I am now 18 and trying to find this perfume so I can buy it for my mum, I'm not 18 and have a tiny bit in the bottle but not a lot. I can't find it anywhere!

im so desperate to be able to get hold of this fragrance again i've searched the net for hours with no luck! ive still got a bottle from around 20 years ago unable to throw it away....it has the smallest amount of perfume inside but unfornately the fragrance has gone off, however it still holds a tonne of memories and never fails to take me back in time! just love it!

nyoka
nyoka

Audace is a sweet,creamy floral thats has a deep woodsy undertone.U smell the woods from the first spray.it smells addicting,Pure,clean,like the world was in the beginning.Good lenth of time,not a lot of sillage tho,

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Really nice sweet woodsy scent! Don't think you can get this anymore but thanks so Action in the Netherlands, she was kind enough to bestow this wonderful scent upon me so that I can enjoy this.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Audace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Audace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Faberge Audace by Brut Parfums Prestige. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Faberge Audace by Brut Parfums Prestige represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.