Designers » B » Chypre Floral « Groups

Faberge Flambeau Brut Parfums Prestige for women

Faberge Flambeau Brut Parfums Prestige for women
dislike

Faberge Flambeau by Brut Parfums Prestige is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Faberge Flambeau was launched in 1955. Top notes are peach and lily-of-the-valley; middle notes are rose, jasmine, narcissus, orris and spicy notes; base notes are vetiver, sandalwood, amber, oakmoss and vanilla.

Peach Lily-of-the-Valley

Rose Jasmine Narcissus Orris Spicy Notes

Vetiver Sandalwood Amber Oakmoss Vanilla

Sortilege
Tuxedo

Faberge Flambeau Fragrance Reviews

cocola
cocola

i actually bought the pure parfum from ebay.it was still sealed.when i opened it,it had'turned'.it smelled like an old sour mop.i love this fragrance and would love to find one similar or maybe a vintage bottle with the fragrance in better shape.and btw this brut parfum company doesn't list flambeau,i sure wish it did.i'll just keep the search going.love to you all,cocola

Ambergris Intoxication
Ambergris Intoxication

Flambeau hot damn! Beautiful powdery, creamy, flowery and gental for a chypre. It's not green or sharp but it is strong. For a cologne this can be deadly if overapplied. I love it to death but mine is more like a strong perfume. This is a good thing... if I can remember it.

It reminds me a bit of Avon Moonwind with HEV-E orris and vetiver.

Kiku
Kiku

One would think that a perfume named,"Flambeau"(French for "flaming torch") would be a real hot mama number: intense, smokey, a bit dangerous. It is, in fact, one of the most ladylike of fragrances. "Flambeau" is silky roses. There are some green notes that give a sweet, sparkling quality rather than a fresh coolness. The overall effect is smooth and creamy. That such a captivating scent fell out of favor is hard to believe. For that matter, it's hard to believe that a house like Faberge, which made so many exquisite perfumes, went out of business.

alahoop
alahoop

I got this as part of a lot I bought on EBay. I didn't know anything about it when I bought it, but I've been enjoying it.

In the opening, I don't get any lily-of-the-valley or peach, but it reminds me of many chypres of the era. It just smells vintage, if that makes sense. The middle smells strongly of orris. It reminds me a little of Givenchy Le De, but more floral and less powdery. Later, I smell amber with a hint of sandalwood, and then the oakmoss comes out.

It's much longer lasting than I expected, based on what I've read about it, but the scent does stay close to the body. I don't think I'll have any trouble using up the bottle I have, but I am not sure it's something I'll seek out again.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Flambeau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Flambeau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Faberge Flambeau by Brut Parfums Prestige. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Faberge Flambeau by Brut Parfums Prestige represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Aphrodisia Dana Tabu Avon Timeless Avon Occur! Dana Love's Baby Soft Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Coty L`Origan Bourjois Soir de Paris (Evening in Paris) Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass Houbigant Chantilly Chanel Chanel N°22 Carven Ma Griffe Gres Cabaret Prince Matchabelli Wind Song Evyan White Shoulders Lancome Magie Noire Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Lanvin Arpege