Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Faberge Princess Grace de Monaco Brut Parfums Prestige for women

Faberge Princess Grace de Monaco Brut Parfums Prestige for women
dislike

Princess Grace de Monaco is a fragrance made in honor of Grace Kelly in 1998. Top notes: mandarin, marigold, orange blossom and ylang-ylang. Heart: jasmine, May rose and tuberose. Base: iris root, sandalwood, ambrette seeds, tonka and vanilla.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP.

African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang Mandarin Orange Marigold

Jasmine Tuberose Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanille Orris Root Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Faberge Princess Grace de Monaco Fragrance Reviews

no.easylady
no.easylady

Any thoughts on a "reminds me of"?

I remember this perfume in the bathroom closet in my aunt's house many years ago when I was younger and my nose was not so experienced (I'm not educated into perfume, I mean experienced by a lifetime sniffing habit) Then I found it old-fashioned but interesting, very ladylike and a bit aldehydic. the tuberose was obvious. Now I see the notes list I think that Marigold and orris root gave it a slightly dirty edge to it, barely noticeable not in your face dirty edge.

My aunt had three perfumes: this one, a very old Prince Matchabeli and a French Violetta from Grasse, all sitting there for years and years...
I used to meet her only a few times per year and Always went to the bathroom to check if they were still there.
My aunt loved them but never wore them, because she was a demure woman with a simple and rigorous life. Perfume was more of a private pleasure for her.
At over 80 she felt even more unconfortable wearing perfume in public. I'm sure I will wear perfume all my life! But I live in a different world as she did.

Recently this beloved aunt passed away and it was a shock for me. I miss her a lot, even if just over the phone. When I went there for her funeral the house was so full of people and I could sneak in the bathroom and check the bottles. Somehow it comforted me and I left them there in her house.
I'm sure the bottle was a bit turned off
Now this (once) elegant and ladylike perfume will remind me that house and my aunt who never wore it.

GracedeMonaco
GracedeMonaco

I really love this fragrance and owned a large bottle of it back before the price went through the roof and it was easily attainable at Neiman's or Saks. This is an ambery/vanilla based floral with top notes of my favorites: Orange Flower & Ylang Ylang, midnotes of gorgeous Jasmine & Rose (didn't pick up on Tuberose,though) and it's sexy base of vanilla, Sandalwood & Ambrette. Even though Creed did create a signature scent for Grace when she was still alive, these 2 scents are distinctly different. Creed's is a more definite FLORAL whereas this tends to lean more towards a Floral/Oriental...at least, that's what my nose tells me!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Princess Grace de Monaco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Princess Grace de Monaco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Faberge Princess Grace de Monaco by Brut Parfums Prestige. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Faberge Princess Grace de Monaco by Brut Parfums Prestige represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Cacharel LouLou Pilar & Lucy The Exact Friction of Stars Azzaro Oh La La Christian Dior Poison Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Sunset Gabriela Sabatini Summer Slava Zaitsev Nikita Fifi Chachnil Fifi Chachnil Joop! Joop! Le Bain Yves Saint Laurent Paris Lancome Tresor Jil Sander Sun Christian Dior Diorissimo Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original Michel Klein Un Air de Comedie Michel Klein Illusion Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Imperial Kenzo King Kong Pupa Puposhka