Designers » B » Woody Chypre « Groups

McGregor Brut Parfums Prestige for men

McGregor Brut Parfums Prestige for men

McGregor by Brut Parfums Prestige is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men. McGregor was launched in 1983. Top notes are lime and sage; middle notes are incense, anise and coconut milk; base notes are patchouli and vetiver.

Lime Sage

Incense Anise Coconut Milk

Patchouli Vetiver

Sung Homme
Camp Beverly Hills The Men's Cologne

McGregor Fragrance Reviews

sweet piglet of smoke
sweet piglet of smoke

Mostly out of curiosity, and because of its wonderful back story (see “the Internet” for further information), I bought McGregor, thinking if nothing else, at the end of the transaction I’d have a bottle on my shelf called “McGregor” and that was about the level of winning to which I aspired. Calling it a sheepish chypre is surely me succumbing to a clannish urge to indulge in Scottish stereotype (Hey McLeod, get off of my ewe etc.) but there really is a subtlety to this scent for which the knowledge that you’re smelling an early 80s release by Faberge in no way prepares you: the lime and sage notes dominate, but in harmony with a restrained patchouli darting in and out over top of a steady bass line of vetiver. Elsewhere, I’ve seen McGregor referred to as “harsh” but that’s the name and the company getting in the way of the scent: this isn’t Danny Boyle’s Trainspotting sequel (Begbie about to head butt), it’s the James Bond of Sean Connery in grey flannel, eyebrow cocked.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Brut Parfums Prestige McGregor fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Brut Parfums Prestige McGregor, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify McGregor by Brut Parfums Prestige. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of McGregor by Brut Parfums Prestige represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aramis Aramis Ralph Lauren Polo Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Chanel Antaeus Davidoff Davidoff Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Hermes Equipage Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic Versace Versace L'Homme Boucheron Jaipur Homme Knize Knize Ten Jean Louis Vermeil Vermeil Pour Homme Antonio Puig Quorum Basile Basile Uomo Jacques Bogart Witness Rochas Globe Calvin Klein Calvin Trussardi Trussardi Uomo